9.9

Acupuncture is not offered

200 Hawkins Drive
Iowa City, IA 52242
800-777-8442

Dr. Duran helped me to treat debilitating iron deficiency anemia and menorrhagia while preserving my uterus for future frozen embryo transfer. Other doctors has given me little hope of using my frozen embryos in the future due to this condition...Dr. Duran found a solution to my problem when others could not. He answered my questions thoroughly...Dr. Duran explained every option and found the one that would work best for me. He was compassionate and solved my problem.
[The nursing staff at University of Iowa were] Lovely, helpful, knowledgeable...Dr. Duran helped me to treat debilitating iron deficiency anemia and menorrhagia while preserving my uterus for future frozen embryo transfer. Other doctors has given me little hope of using my frozen embryos in the future due to this condition...Dr. Duran found a solution to my problem when others could not. He answered my questions thoroughly.
How was your experience with Eyup Duran at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care?
Dr. Duran found a solution to my problem when others could not. He answered my questions thoroughly. My life went from terrible to great because of Dr. Duran's compassionate and expert treatment solution. I am very thankful for him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eyup Duran at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care?
Call to get treatment from Dr. Duran right away. He is amazing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eyup Duran at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care?
Describe the protocols Eyup Duran used in your cycles at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care.
Lovely, helpful, knowledgeable.
The best.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eyup Duran at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care.
All
Eyup Duran
2015, Successful
He [Dr Duran] was down to earth, honest and had a plan beyond this cycle in case it was another bfn. He spent 45 minutes with us discussing all our concerns and past treatment...He was very invested in our journey, knowledgeable and explain things on our level...We had done 4 IUI prior but I felt timing was off so we proceeded with the same course of action because he felt confident our chances were good. I did a final round of Femara and IUI with success...The nurse did our IUI procedure and even let my husband assist and explained everything very well...Great flow, everyone was very friendly from front staff, ultrasound, nurses and doctor
Be open and honest
He was down to earth, honest and had a plan beyond this cycle in case it was another bfn. He spent 45 minutes with us discussing all our concerns and past treatment.
Describe your experience with U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care.
Great flow, everyone was very friendly from front staff, ultrasound, nurses and doctora
Our insurance covered nearly everything
Eyup Duran
2014 - 2016, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Bradley Van Voorhis of University of Iowa Advanced Reproductive Care] was honest with me and told me the truth and not just what I wanted to hear. He was also nice and compassionate...He is a wonderful Doctor. He changed my life and I will be forever grateful to him!
How was your experience with Bradley Van Voorhis at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bradley Van Voorhis at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care?
He can help. He is extremely intelligent. Listen to what he says and he can help you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bradley Van Voorhis at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care?
He was honest with me and told me the truth and not just what I wanted to hear. He was also nice and compassionate.
Extremely compassionate!!!
Bradley Van Voorhis

2016 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Kresowick is a great doctor. We only saw her 1-2 times during each of my transfers, but she still did a great job managing my treatment. She was also quick to act if something goes wrong and the plan needs to be changed. After 4 years, and multiple losses, we were finally successful with her!...We did one embryo with our first fresh transfer, and only had one remaining viable embryo for our fet. We never had the opportunity to discuss transferring more than one embryo for future attempts.
University of Iowa seems to have a strong preference towards eSet...The quad cities location is great. Everyone is friendly and will remember who you are after the first visit. The office is very clean and organized. They bring you back quickly and wait time is minimal...The entire nursing staff at the Quad Cities location is absolutely amazing. They always call back quickly and always take the time to talk with you...Total cost was around $24k with embryo retrieval, medications, pgs testing, transfer and freezing.
How was your experience with Jessica Kresowik at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care?
Describe your experience with your nurse at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care. (Assigned nurse: Katie)
Describe your experience with U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jessica Kresowik at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care.
Describe Jessica Kresowik's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care.
University of Iowa seems to have a strong preference towards eSet. We did one embryo with our first fresh transfer, and only had one remaining viable embryo for our fet. We never had the opportunity to discuss transferring more than one embryo for future attempts.
Iowa City
Dr. Kresowick answers questions and does not make one feel uncomfortable asking those questions. She is upfront and honest. Dr. Kresowick is straightforward but kind. I do not have any issue with her services. She takes the time to review progress each step of the way and makes sure your safety is a top priority.... Dr. Kresowick is straightforward but kind. She explains the process and answers questions. She does not push and make one feel uncomfortable.
The staff [at Univ of IA Center for Advanced Reproductive Care] is amazing with the exception of the afternoon ultrasound tech. She is callous and borders on rude. Everyone else there is absolutely amazing and makes up for this. I recommend this clinic highly.... The entire nursing staff is fantastic. The only individual there that is not is the afternoon ultrasound tech and I expressed my complaint about her to staff.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jessica Kresowik at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care?
Unfortunately the only advice I have is to be prepared for the cost. I am at a stage where I need to consider IVF and at this point I am unable to afford the full treatment for this.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jessica Kresowik at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care?
Describe your experience with U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care.
The staff is amazing with the exception of the afternoon ultrasound tech. She is callous and borders on rude. Everyone else there is absolutely amazing and makes up for this. I recommend this clinic highly.

2018 - 2020, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Jessica Kresowik] is very helpful and knowledgeable . She takes time to listen to you and fully investigated the root of the problem you are having with infertility. She is very professional and caring . I’m excited to start my journey with IVf...Started on letrozole to do 4 IUIs. Keeping my risk of multiples down is a proirity...
They [nurses at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care] are very caring and knowledgeable. They return calls and questions in a timely manner...$420 IUI plus medication $16500 IVF down payment...Wait time to start or get an appointment can take awhile. They are absolutely great and a very caring team. It is very financially daunting. So be prepared for this. It adds up more than you can imagine, especially without infertility coverage on your insurance
She is very helpful and knowledgeable . She takes time to listen to you and fully investigated the root of the problem you are having with infertility. She is very professional and caring . I’m excited to start my journey with IVf.
Have patience
They take the time to explain things and listen to your needs and/or concerns
Describe the protocols Jessica Kresowik used in your cycles at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care and their degree of success.
They are very caring and knowledgeable. They return calls and questions in a timely manner
$420 IUI plus medication $16500 IVF down payment
Iowa City
Very private, one on one care [by Dr. Jessica Kresowik]...Very friendly. Made us feel very comfortable. Answered every question we had. We were so nervous and scared, but we were reassured by Dr. Kresowik for this journey. We did the HSG test first to make sure the fallopian tubes were open. Which they were. We were told that even though nothing is wrong as can be seen. The IUI still may not take...
[U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care is] Very clean, quiet. Great technology. Someone always calls you back. Being in the University of Iowa network you can drive to the University hospital for more 'help'. The clinic has a lot of resources and guides to research yourself further...[nurses are] Very friendly, open. Spoke very 'frank' which I loved...The HSG was the most expensive thing. All the way to the thawing out of sperm before IUI.
Book early, because she is busy, your appointment could be months out.
Very private, one on one care.
Very friendly, open. Spoke very 'frank' which I loved.
Describe your experience with U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care.
I have the bills. The HSG was the most expensive thing. All the way to the thawing out of sperm before IUI.
Iowa City

Jessica [Kresowik] is a great doctor. She is very nice, caring and friendly, she listens to what you need and have to say. She explains things well, and will take time to answer any questions you may have. She will figure out a plan that works best for, based on your individual medical history. She will take her time and explain things until you understand what is going to take place. She will ask your opinion, and also give you options as to what you would like to do
All around very good clinic [U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care] and organized. The staff are all very nice and knew me by first name everytime I walked in. Only downfall I can think of is sometimes it took awhile to get an appointment ... All the nurses were very nice and caring. Made sure that I knew exactly what was going to happen and when
Jessica is a great doctor. She is very nice, caring and friendly, she listens to what you need and have to say. She explains things well, and will take time to answer any questions you may have. She will figure out a plan that works best for, based on your individual medical history. She will take her time and explain things until you understand what is going to take place. She will ask your opinion, and also give you options as to what you would like to do
Ask questions, she will take the time to answer them.
She seemed to care about me, and not compared me to everyone else
Describe your experience with your nurse at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care. (Assigned nurse: Katie, )
Describe your experience with U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care.
All around very good clinic and organized. The staff are all very nice and knew me by first name everytime I walked in. Only downfall I can think of is sometimes it took awhile to get an appointment