UF Health Reproductive Medicine

4037 NW 86 Terrace
Gainesville, FL 32608

1 patient review filtered by:

2014, Successful
the only times I ever saw him [Dr. Stan Williams] were once during my consultation which included a diagnosis, and when he performed the tubal flushing at the hospital. He was very matter of fact during the consultation/diagnosis, which was a very shocking and difficult moment for me. I was completely blindsided. At the tubal flushing he was a bit warmer. I never saw him in person again, and all of the treatments and follow-ups were performed by the nurses.
Never saw the coordinator [at UF Health Reproductive Medicine]...The other nurse were great but always different....Getting on the phone with my nurse coordinator was really hard. They did not always call back with results, which I had to follow-up with myself... I was glad the RE office was far away from the OBGYN office. I wish I would've seen the same nurses more often. I felt like I saw a different one each time and never the Doctor or my nurse coordinator. She was impossible to reach on the phone and would not return my calls herself, always had a go between.
How was your experience with Stan Williams at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stan Williams at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
Don't expect to see him very much.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stan Williams at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
I believe the only times I ever saw him were once during my consultation which included a diagnosis, and when he performed the tubal flushing at the hospital. He was very matter of fact during the consultation/diagnosis, which was a very shocking and difficult moment for me. I was completely blindsided. At the tubal flushing he was a bit warmer. I never saw him in person again, and all of the treatments and follow-ups were performed by the nurses.
Describe the protocols Stan Williams used in your cycles at UF Health Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
He looked at the cycle record I had kept and basal temperature log and diagnosed me as PCOS annovulatory. He prescribed the tubal flushing, and then clomid at a low dose for one failed cycle and then a second cycle. At that point he upped the dose for the third cycle, and thankfully I became pregnant then and delivered a healthy baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at UF Health Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Don't remember)
Never saw the coordinator, just like Dr. Williams. The other nurse were great but always different.
Describe your experience with UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was very good. It was a bit far from my apartment (Springhill), but nothing stood out compared to other UF Health clinics. I was glad the RE office was far away from the OBGYN office. I wish I would've seen the same nurses more often. I felt like I saw a different one each time and never the Doctor or my nurse coordinator. She was impossible to reach on the phone and would not return my calls herself, always had a go between.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stan Williams at UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
I do not remember, most likely covered by insurance.
Describe Stan Williams's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
What specific things went wrong at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
Stan Williams