Nutrition counseling is not offered
Providing backup medication is not offered
Providing backup medication is not offered

4037 NW 86 Terrace
Gainesville, FL 32608

We had 1 cancelled IUI, 1 complete IUI and we are undergoing 1 cycle of IVF currently [with Dr. Rhoton-Vlasak]...always makes sure we understand everything thoroughly before proceeding. You can tell that her main priority is to help us conceive a healthy baby, while also making sure to keep Mom healthy as well!...She keeps us updated at all times. She checks on me thoroughly throughout the process to make sure the dosage is right and we’re progressing properly. She makes us feel comfortable and encourages that we ask as many questions as possible.
My nurse [at UF Health Reproductive Medicine], Jean Melby, is a rockstar!! I would 100% recommend her to anyone! She’s ALWAYS there to answer any question I may have. You can tell she genuinely cares about every patient that walks through the door. She even offers her personal cell number in case I need her during off hours! She’s awesome!...We love our clinic. As a new patient, it can be stressful, but they make you feel right at home. They learn your names and are so friendly. They have an online chart where you can see all your messages, future appointments and also keep up to date on finances.
How was your experience with Alice Rhoton-Vlasak at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
We love Dr. Rhoton! She keeps us updated at all times. She checks on me thoroughly throughout the process to make sure the dosage is right and we’re progressing properly. She makes us feel comfortable and encourages that we ask as many questions as possible.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alice Rhoton-Vlasak at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
We don’t have any advice to give in regards to being a patient of Dr. Rhoton’s. She makes the whole experience comfortable and informative.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alice Rhoton-Vlasak at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Rhoton always makes sure we understand everything thoroughly before proceeding. You can tell that her main priority is to help us conceive a healthy baby, while also making sure to keep Mom healthy as well!
Describe the protocols Alice Rhoton-Vlasak used in your cycles at UF Health Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
With my IUI’s, she was always sure to explain everything thoroughly and made it clear that if we were producing too many eggs, that for my own health, we would need to cancel. She’s always focused on the safety of her patients first and foremost. After seeing how my body responded, she adjusted my dosage and watched me very closely as to make sure not to overstimulate me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at UF Health Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: RE Jean Melby)
My nurse, Jean Melby, is a rockstar!! I would 100% recommend her to anyone! She’s ALWAYS there to answer any question I may have. You can tell she genuinely cares about every patient that walks through the door. She even offers her personal cell number in case I need her during off hours! She’s awesome!
Describe your experience with UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alice Rhoton-Vlasak at UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
We had 1 cancelled IUI, 1 complete IUI and we are undergoing 1 cycle of IVF currently. Looking to have spent approximately $20k
Gainesville
Dr. Williams was very kind and compassionate. He explained to me what happened to my donor embryo and that the one that did survive may not result in a live birth. Due to the nature of the visits he was very sensitive and caring. ... He is very honest and has a good sense of humor. ... BC for 14 days, estrogen patches, PIO/vaginal progesterone and then FET ... He was going to allow me to transfer both donor embryos.
I truly appreciate everyone's honesty and compassion @ UF Health Reproductive Medicine Springhill. ... The staff at the office and the billing department have been amazing. I had to ask them to rebill a claim because my insurance company made a mistake. They did so without hesitation. ... Dr. Kramer, the embryologist, went above and beyond to explain what occurred with one of my donor embryos and the potential risks of transferring the embryo that was not the best quality.
How was your experience with Stan Williams at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stan Williams at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
He is very honest and has a good sense of humor. Be honest with him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stan Williams at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
I was an out of town patient. They reviewed my files and when speaking to me did not need to look through paperwork to be reminded of what my situation was.
Describe the protocols Stan Williams used in your cycles at UF Health Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
BC for 14 days, estrogen patches, PIO/vaginal progesterone and then FET
Describe your experience with your nurse at UF Health Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Melinda Bestland)
Melinda was wonderful. She was very helpful in coordinating monitoring close to home. She was very timely in getting orders & prescriptions as needed.
Describe your experience with UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
Overall a very wonderful clinic. I have no complaints. The staff at the office and the billing department have been amazing. I had to ask them to rebill a claim because my insurance company made a mistake. They did so without hesitation. Melinda & Jean the nurses were compassionate and caring. Dr. Kramer, the embryologist, went above and beyond to explain what occurred with one of my donor embryos and the potential risks of transferring the embryo that was not the best quality. I truly appreciate everyone's honesty and compassion @ UF Health Reproductive Medicine Springhill.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stan Williams at UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
Approximately $700.00
Describe Stan Williams's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
He was going to allow me to transfer both donor embryos.
Stan Williams
Gainesville
Very pleasant and I feel very confident that with her help I can eventually get pregnant. She [Dr. Rhotan-Vlasak] explained all options and outcomes in great detail....Before coming to Alice, I had already had blood work, HSG test, ultrasound, and my husband had semin analysis. All pointed to unexplained infertility. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 2.5 years. We decided to come to Alice to take the next steps. She started by doing an ultrasound while on my period to clear me to start clomid.
Only weakness [of UF Health Reproductive Medicine] was getting a hold of the nurses since all callls go through a call center and instead of connecting me, they would leave them a message. All staff were very kind and encouraging! They do have a weekend crew Incase your ovulation occurs after hours which is very helpful....Nurses were very compassionate and worked hard to make sure I could be fit in when I called to confirm ovulation.
Very pleasant and I feel very confident that with her help I can eventually get pregnant. She explained all options and outcomes in great detail. I completely understand what needs to be done, we are just being held back financially.
Be open with her. She truly wants to help you get pregnant.
Very inquisitive about our everyday lives and stress. Was very hopeful and remembered details upon future visits.
Before coming to Alice, I had already had blood work, HSG test, ultrasound, and my husband had semin analysis. All pointed to unexplained infertility. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 2.5 years. We decided to come to Alice to take the next steps. She started by doing an ultrasound while on my period to clear me to start clomid. I had blood work to confirm ovulation and IUI the day after I tested positive for ovulation in urine. I did not become pregnant this first round of IUI.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
Describe your experience with UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
Only weakness was getting a hold of the nurses since all callls go through a call center and instead of connecting me, they would leave them a message. All staff were very kind and encouraging! They do have a weekend crew Incase your ovulation occurs after hours which is very helpful.
The ultrasound and blood work was covered under my insurance with copay, but I had to pay out of pocket for the IUI and fertility drugs.
Gainesville
She [Dr. Rhoton-Vlasak] is so kind and understanding. I never feel rushed with her and I feel like she encourages questions and wants to give you as much information as needed...When she did my HSG--she walked me through every step and helped me understand what was going on...We first did an entire evaluation and she determined we were unexplained fertility. She gave us our options and we decided to wait a couple of months to do anything. Then we started the first step, 50mg of clomid and IUI. We are currently in the tww. If it didn't work we will try 2 more times.
They [staff at UF Health Reproductive Medicine] show compassion right when you walk through the door. They are there to help you in any way needed. Organized, clean, and understanding. Makes it easier when you have nice office staff. If you have questions you forgot to ask the doctor they will gladly get you a nurse to answer anything...They never called us to tell us about my husbands sperm analysis. We got the info at our meeting but we were wanting to know before hand.
I really enjoy going to her and I really feel that she will do whatever she needs to get that couple pregnant. She is very thorough when explaining things. When she did my HSG--she walked me through every step and helped me understand what was going on.
She is so kind and understanding. I never feel rushed with her and I feel like she encourages questions and wants to give you as much information as needed.
Sweet and funny
Describe your experience with UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
They show compassion right when you walk through the door. They are there to help you in any way needed. Organized, clean, and understanding. Makes it easier when you have nice office staff. If you have questions you forgot to ask the doctor they will gladly get you a nurse to answer anything.
Most are covered under insurance. My last IUI was $362
What specific things went wrong at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
Treated 2016 - 2019
The best way to describe him [Dr. Christman], is Jolly. He is always happy and a pleasure to be around. You can tell he loves his job. He is very thorough and explains things with detail. He makes you feel like you are his only patient at that time. ... 250 of follistim for 8 days of stims. 250 of Ganirelix the last 4 days of stims. 75 on menopur the last 4 days of stims. Hcg trigger 10,000
Melinda [nurse]was great. I work night shift and was unable to get her calls sometimes. She gave me her personal phone number to contact her if I needed her. She called everyday she said she would go updates. ... Everyone [at UF Health Repo Med] seems organized. It’s easy to check in and out. I had maybe a 5 minute wait when waiting for appointments. Everything flowed smoothly and seamlessly. Everyone was friendly and knows you by name.
How was your experience with Gregory Christman at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
The best way to describe him, is Jolly. He is always happy and a pleasure to be around. You can tell he loves his job. He is very thorough and explains things with detail. He makes you feel like you are his only patient at that time.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gregory Christman at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
He likes to talk. :)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gregory Christman at UF Health Reproductive Medicine?
Everyone at the clinic knows who you are and what’s going on. The clinic works as a group so for all 3 doctors to be personal and both nurses be involved in your care is nice.
Describe the protocols Gregory Christman used in your cycles at UF Health Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at UF Health Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Melinda )
Melinda was great. I work night shift and was unable to get her calls sometimes. She gave me her personal phone number to contact her if I needed her. She called everyday she said she would go updates.
Describe your experience with UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
Everyone seems organized. It’s easy to check in and out. I had maybe a 5 minute wait when waiting for appointments. Everything flowed smoothly and seamlessly. Everyone was friendly and knows you by name.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gregory Christman at UF Health Reproductive Medicine.
$9500 for IVf cycle. $4500 for medications