University of Chicago Medicine

Chicago - South Loop
1101 S Canal St
Chicago, IL 60637
877.336.5667
Chicago - Desplaines (closed)
333 South Desplaines Street
Chicago, IL 60661

1 patient review filtered by:

2012, Unsuccessful
I do feel that Dr. Kim and her staff cared about the outcome of my treatment but not that they were prepared to treat me individually or look beyond the standard reasons for what might be going on. After two miscarriages, they basically told me there wasn't anything else they could do for me and I should consult another doctor.
How was your experience with Helen Kim at University of Chicago Medicine?
Dr. Kim was very matter-of-fact and professional but not especially warm or compassionate.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Helen Kim at University of Chicago Medicine?
Do not expect warmth or compassion.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Helen Kim at University of Chicago Medicine?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Chicago Medicine.
They were all very nice but I did not get the feeling they knew me as an individual.
Helen Kim