Selling medication is not offered
Selling medication is not offered

2925 Layfair Drive
Flowood, MS 39232

Treated 2014 - 2018
he [Dr. Perry] got my consent to take part in a clinical trial (which has now been patented and named the Perryscope) of testing my tubes for patiency by passing a small air bubble through the tube and watching the results. He explained every step of the procedure and prepared me for any discomfort - which was minimal- prior to me feeling anything. After we competed this procedure, it helped him develop a plan of care that included Letrozol for ovulation, hcg injections to trigger the release of the egg from the follicle, and IUI.
They [The nurses at University of Mississippi] were like my sisters!! Always calling to check in on me and to see if I had any questions. They would greet me at the door with a smile and made me feel very very comfortable...It was nice...I would say it was Somewhat crowded...We started off with a hysterscopy - where they fill the uterus with a saline solution and view the inner lining and the Fallopian tubes with a small camera.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
He was so kind and gentle. Made me feel very at ease. Always explained every step of the process and what to expect. I always left feeling fully informed and hopeful that “this treatment would result in a pregnancy”. Even when the odds were very low, he supported me and was a cheerleader of sorts.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
Call him today!! I owe my miracle baby to him and his team. Stop thinking about taking the next step and just commit
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
He was the kindest and most compassionate doctor I’ve ever met. He truly listened to my concerns and answered every question that I had with such grace and empathy. I never felt like a paycheck to him.
Describe the protocols Preston Parry used in your cycles at University of Mississippi and their degree of success.
We started off with a hysterscopy - where they fill the uterus with a saline solution and view the inner lining and the Fallopian tubes with a small camera. Then he got my consent to take part in a clinical trial (which has now been patented and named the Perryscope) of testing my tubes for patiency by passing a small air bubble through the tube and watching the results. He explained every step of the procedure and prepared me for any discomfort - which was minimal- prior to me feeling anything. After we competed this procedure, it helped him develop a plan of care that included Letrozol for ovulation, hcg injections to trigger the release of the egg from the follicle, and IUI. The worst part about the process was that I had to drive over an hour on day 12, sometimes day 14, day 17 and then day 21 every cycle. It felt like I was there very often. After the 3rd round of IUI, I finally had my first real positive pregnancy test and that pregnancy resulted in my now 3 year old daughter. When I went back for a consult to try for a second baby, he remembered me and my history and asked all about my child which left a lasting impact on me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Vicky)
They were like my sisters!! Always calling to check in on me and to see if I had any questions. They would greet me at the door with a smile and made me feel very very comfortable
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
It was nice. He was at the University of Mississippi’s clinic in Flowood at the time of my first consult. I would say it was Somewhat crowded. But I know he has since moved to his own facility in Madison so im excited to see the new building. I’m really proud of his accomplishments!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Preston Parry at University of Mississippi.
Everything was out of my pocket. Insurance didn’t cover anything. All in all it was around $5000 total but completely worth every penny
What specific things went wrong at University of Mississippi?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at University of Mississippi.
They were just not easily accessed and when I went back for a second consult they had rearranged. It wasn’t clearly defined
Preston Parry
Treated 2014 - 2015
Dr. Parry is very inviting and easy to talk to. He does not talk down to patients, nor does he talk in a manner that makes it hard for patients to understand the medical terminology. He ensures his patients have a thorough understanding of everything, and doesn’t hesitate to answer any and all questions a patient may have.... I would tell prospective patients to listen carefully to what he has to say. While you may have your own ideas about what you want, he will let you know the best options to give you that, even if they differ. He will always do what is best for his patients.
The clinic staff was very kind and compassionate, and very helpful with all stages of the process. They were efficient and eager to answer questions or find someone who could any my question(s). The one thing I did not care for was when UMMC changed who answered the phones for the fertility side of the clinic...it became a lot more impersonal and harder to speak with whom I wanted to talk with.... All of the nursing staff was very kind and compassionate.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
I was greeted by name with each and every visit, call, or email. I never had to remind the staff of who I was. The staff was always very warm and welcoming to me and my husband, laughing with us in times of laughter and consoling us in times of sadness
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Vicki Butler)
All of the nursing staff was very kind and compassionate. They answered any and all questions and relayed information to and from the doctor very well. When my husband and I were disappointed with the lack of results after the first two transfers, they were very encouraging and did not let us give up hope.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
We paid about $8000 for IVF with ICSI, which included 1 fresh transfer and 1 frozen transfer. We later paid about $2000 for the 3rd embryo transfer. We paid for the medications separately through a mail order pharmacy, which cost us about $9000 after insurance.
Describe Preston Parry's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Mississippi.
The first embryo transfer was a fresh transfer, and it was decided that only one embryo would be transferred. After the fresh single embryo transfer failed to produce any results, the next transfer was with two frozen embryos. Again, that transfer failed to produce any results. The third and final transfer was again with two frozen embryos, which resulted in a single live birth.
Preston Parry
Flowood
I did a microcode Lupron flare and a treatment where Letrozole was added and the Lupron removed [with Dr. John Isaacs]...The doctor appeared to be up front and honest about tx options and possibly success. However, I didn't not receive my test results timely and at each blood I was not told what was the purpose of the draw.
The clinic [University of Mississippi] was easy to access and very little wait time. They front desk was courteous and pleasant. The building was very warm and inviting. The Embryologist kept us informed and answered all of my questions...Everyone was extremely nice and genuinely seem to care....The nursing staff was excellent and showed genuine compassion and care for myself and my spouse.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Ask as many questions as you can think of up front.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Everyone was extremely nice and genuinely seem to care.
Describe the protocols John Isaacs used in your cycles at University of Mississippi and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Peggy Dickinson )
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
The clinic was easy to access and very little wait time. They front desk was courteous and pleasant. The building was very warm and inviting. The Embryologist kept us informed and answered all of my questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Isaacs at University of Mississippi.
The cost for my treatments were very affordable. I have done 2 tx including med and has spent less than $5000
John Isaacs