Selling medication is not offered
Selling medication is not offered

2925 Layfair Drive
Flowood, MS 39232

Treated 2018 - 2019
He's one of the best doctor's I have ever met. He [Dr. Isaacs] makes everything understandable, when I have a question he answer each and every one of them. He's very attentive, patient, and understanding. I have always felt well informed about our situation and treatments. He made us feel at ease and very comfortable.
The clinic [U of MS] is very nice, clean, and welcoming. It's a very busy clinic but the wait time is not long at all. The staff is excellent and the doctor is outstanding. This is by far one of the best clinics I have visited. The staff is well educated....We had a bundle deal for $1300 it was for 3 IUI's. We paid $90 for each trigger shot total of $270 we paid $18 for clomid once and $40 for clomid.... The entire nursing staff is excellent. They go above and beyond to make you feel right at home.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
He's one of the best doctor's I have ever met. He makes everything understandable, when I have a question he answer each and every one of them. He's very attentive, patient, and understanding. I have always felt well informed about our situation and treatments. He made us feel at ease and very comfortable. I have already recommended him to some friends and will continue to do so.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Ask all the questions you need to answers to. If you have to write them down do so. Make sure you understand everything that he's explaining to you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Dr. Isaac and his stuff are very welcoming. When I walked through the door for the very first time, I felt like I was in the right place. The staff is wonderful and very professional.
Describe the protocols John Isaacs used in your cycles at University of Mississippi and their degree of success.
We had already been trying on our own for a few years. We went to doctor Isaac and found out there was a low sperm count. So he decided IUI would be best for us. So I was put on letrozole low dose and for cycle day 3-7 went back on cycle day 12 to do vaginal ultrasound and there was one egg on the left ovary i think a size 11 and one on right side leading a size 10. He up my dosage of letrozole and we came back a week later and the egg was a 18 we took trigger shot home and it was administered around 6am the next morning and that following day we were in for IUI at 8:30am with 12,000,000 sperm. Was told to wait 2 weeks take a test and we did as told it was negative. So we started the cycle over again this time using letrozole 7.5mg 3-7 day of cycle. We went in on day 12 and egg on left side was a 11 so he changed meds to clomid 100mg and we were told to come back in a week. Ultrasound was done egg was a 18 were took trigger shot home and got it that next morning. Following day IUI was done with 13,000,000 sperm. Two week wait test was negative. We wait a few months went back this year in Feb he started me on clomid 150mg cycle day 3-5 went in on a Monday egg was a 13 he told us to trigger that Saturday night and we went in for IUI that Monday morning with 400,000 sperm. Ended up negative. We have been back in for another consultant and we are either going to do 3 more rounds of IUI or IVF
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Peggy)
The entire nursing staff is excellent. They go above and beyond to make you feel right at home. Ms Peggy is Awesome, she's has a smile that will melt your heart. She's loving, caring, and understanding. She wanted me to be pregnant just as much as I wanted to be pregnant myself. I love the nursing staff.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
The clinic is very nice, clean, and welcoming. It's a very busy clinic but the wait time is not long at all. The staff is excellent and the doctor is outstanding. This is by far one of the best clinics I have visited. The staff is well educated.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Isaacs at University of Mississippi.
Describe John Isaacs's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Mississippi.
I think when a person doesn't have any kids at all If they wanted two embryos transferred, they should do it. I do understand the risk.
Flowood
From the very first consult my husband and I felt very comfortable. He [Dr. Isaacs] made eye contact and explained everything in detail. Anything infertility related is emotional and he always made sure to talk in a tone that made it seem like he did in fact understand what we were going through. ... When our 3 IUI cycles resulted in negative pregnancy tests he explained IVF in lots of detail and answered any questions that we had. We are very confident mentally and spiritually that we will conceive when we do our IVF cycle in a month. Dr. Isaacs gives us hope while also telling us the things that potentially could go wrong, which i feel is very important as sometimes it takes a couple of tries!
... they [University of Mississippi] are always very efficient in checking you in and returning calls! Their strengths would be the cleanliness and friendly atmosphere. We never have to wait very long when we check in! ... The nurses and staff are absolutely amazing and so welcoming. They have more than one nurse, but at our Initial appointments we were with Peggy a lot and she is phenomenal! They welcome you with a smile, a sincere smile, and are very genuine when answering your questions!
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
From the very first consult my husband and I felt very comfortable. He made eye contact and explained everything in detail. Anything infertility related is emotional and he always made sure to talk in a tone that made it seem like he did in fact understand what we were going through. He is a very personable doctor and takes the time to get to know you as a patient. Whenever we walk through the door we feel like we are at home. When our 3 IUI cycles resulted in negative pregnancy tests he explained IVF in lots of detail and answered any questions that we had. We are very confident mentally and spiritually that we will conceive when we do our IVF cycle in a month. Dr. Isaacs gives us hope while also telling us the things that potentially could go wrong, which i feel is very important as sometimes it takes a couple of tries!
Write all of your questions down! He is happy to answer any and all questions in a very open matter. Do not be afraid to ask a question or tell him what you’re feeling... your doubts, your anxiety. He is aware that the patient feels these things as he feels them with you!
He is very personable and makes you/your spouse very comfortable while discussing important matters like infertility.
I did 3 rounds of 5mg Clomid days 4-6, went in for a baseline ultrasound on day 12, and then he told me when to trigger for our IUI. My husband and I both have had all the test done prior to seeing Dr. Isaacs and we both check out fine. The trigger was mainly to time my ovulation, even tho I already ovulated on my own! Now that we are doing IVF, they have given us a detailed calendar about our shots. We start that in 2 weeks!
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
There are no weaknesses as they are always very efficient in checking you in and returning calls! Their strengths would be the cleanliness and friendly atmosphere. We never have to wait very long when we check in!
It was 1,000$ for 3 IUI’s and 11,000 for IVF cycle up to transfers (until a positive pregnancy). Meds not included!
Dr. Isaacs, in our case... unexplained infertility with no problems and age, likes to transfer one embryo at first. We are happy with that since sometimes transferring two can lead to multiples!
Treated 2013 - 2019
Dr Isaacs always has a calm, caring demeanor, and you feel as if he is personally invested in your success... a great listener and very accommodating for my wife and I. Like many fertility doctors, he seemed to lean more towards IVF as an option, but after we expressed our desire to stick with IUI only (for both religious and financial reasons), he supported our decision 100%...we did a semenanalysis and determined that I was part of the issue as well--our chances of conceiving naturally were around 5%. This led us to IUI. My wife was on a FSH medication for the two weeks leading up to the IUI, and we gave her an HCG shot at home 24 hours before the procedure. I was also given some dietary and lifestyle advice for improving my sperm count.
Every member of the nursing staff [at University of Mississippi] was a pleasure and just like Dr Isaacs was very invested in our success. Even the financial office knew us and encouraged us...We paid $1000 per 3x IUI attempts and all related procedures as a bundle. Any additional blood tests were comparable to any other health clinic...I love this clinic. It's kept up well, feels very modern, clean, and everything about the inside says they have your best interest at heart. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the phlebotomy room as it's a little small (which compounds my anxiety of injections), but that's an issue unique to me and wouldn't apply to everyone.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Dr Isaacs has always been a great listener and very accommodating for my wife and I. Like many fertility doctors, he seemed to lean more towards IVF as an option, but after we expressed our desire to stick with IUI only (for both religious and financial reasons), he supported our decision 100%.
Let him know right away what your expectations are and your comfort zone, and he'll do an excellent job of staying within that
We did Clomid for a short time but stopped after we hit our limit of exposure. Afterwards, we did a semenanalysis and determined that I was part of the issue as well--our chances of conceiving naturally were around 5%. This led us to IUI. My wife was on a FSH medication for the two weeks leading up to the IUI, and we gave her an HCG shot at home 24 hours before the procedure. I was also given some dietary and lifestyle advice for improving my sperm count.
Every member of the nursing staff was a pleasure and just like Dr Isaacs was very invested in our success. Even the financial office knew us and encouraged us.
Treated 2017 - 2019
Excellent communication, compassionate, thorough, kind, and understanding! I honestly cannot say a single weakness. My entire experience with Dr. Parry at Positive Steps Fertility was outstanding....They are very knowledgeable and compassionate just like Dr. Parry. They are an A+ dream team!... 3 rounds of IUI for $1000 $2500 for septum resection surgery in office $850 for in office Parryscope
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
Dr. Parry is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He strives to treat each patient the way he would want his family treated. He answered countless questions, even when I challenged what he was telling me. He remained patient and always was respectful of my wishes. Dr. Parry is especially knowledgeable related to mullerian anomalies. He was able to do a septum resection for me and I am now 18 weeks pregnant. He is constantly working to grow his knowledge base. He is also on the cutting edge in terms of less invasive and more accurate diagnostic testing for infertility and recurrent miscarriage.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
Don't wait, call for your appointment!!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
Dr. Parry is extremely compassionate, knowledgeable, and has excellent bedside manner. He spent a ton of time answering my questions and also helped us to make the best financially affordable care decisions possible also.
Describe the protocols Preston Parry used in your cycles at University of Mississippi and their degree of success.
I had an in office hysteroscopy (Parryscope) that helped him evaluate the external contour and internal appearance of my womb. He also was able to get an egg count and check tubal patency at that time. He then offered IUI with femara and trigger shots, which I declined. I went on to have 2 miscarriages and d&c's. I went back to dr. Parry and had another parryscope to reevaluate the womb for scarring. I went on to have a 3rd miscarriage. I then requested a pelvic MRI from my regular OB to verify bicornuate vs septate uterus. Once bicornuate uterus was ruled out and septate was confirmed I went back to dr. Parry. He reviewed the MRI images and confirmed the diagnosis. He then performed a septum resection. I did a balloon catheter for 3 days post resection then 30 days of estrogen therapy. 2 months after my septum resection I became pregnant and am currently 18 weeks
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Vicki and Brittany)
Vicki and brittany are both just outstanding. They are very knowledgeable and compassionate just like Dr. Parry. They are an A+ dream team!
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
Excellent communication, compassionate, thorough, kind, and understanding! I honestly cannot say a single weakness. My entire experience with Dr. Parry at Positive Steps Fertility was outstanding. As a new patient I would just encourage you to make the call and set up an appointment!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Preston Parry at University of Mississippi.
Describe Preston Parry's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Mississippi.
Flowood

He’s an amazing doctor. He [Dr. Isaacs] explains things very well and he makes sure myself and my husband understands everything. I never felt uncomfortable during any of my procedures. He drew pictures for us to make sure everything was clear. I’m a women’s health nurse but he still took the time to make sure i understood every thing and my husband as well.... Write down any questions that i May have. He will sit and talk with you at your visits and sometimes you may forget what u want to ask.
The clinic [U of MS] is very Timely, clean, friendly, informative. I’ve never had to wait very long at any of my appointments. Most of the time they call me back before I’m even finished checking in. The appointments are always quick and informative... The nurses are AMAZING! If i have any questions i can call or send an email and i always get a quick response, I’m a nurse so i have “high expectations”
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
He’s an amazing doctor. He explains things very well and he makes sure myself and my husband understands everything. I never felt uncomfortable during any of my procedures. He drew pictures for us to make sure everything was clear. I’m a women’s health nurse but he still took the time to make sure i understood every thing and my husband as well.
His bedside manner is very warm and informative. He takes the time To explain things in detail and he even drew pictures to explain the IVF process
Letrizole, hcg, then IUI
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
The clinic is very Timely, clean, friendly, informative. I’ve never had to wait very long at any of my appointments. Most of the time they call me back before I’m even finished checking in. The appointments are always quick and informative
$1100-IUI plus meds
Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. John Issacs is extremely caring and compassionate. You feel like a valued member of a team. He encourages you, even during setbacks. He makes sure you understand each step of the process. He does not force an option. Rather he informs and guides while allowing you to make your own decisions.... My husband takes Clomid for low testosterone. I have taken letrozole and hcg injections for IUI.
The clinic [University of Mississippi] can be crowded. Arrive early for your appointment. Have insurance information readily available. Have medical records or make arrangements prior to your appointment for them to be sent over.... They are caring and compassionate as well. They prayed for me after my first IUI and give encouraging words each visit.... Dr. Issacs is great! He has an awesome bedside manner and caring disposition.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Be prepared to be an active member of his team.
Dr. Issacs is great! He has an awesome bedside manner and caring disposition.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
The clinic can be crowded. Arrive early for your appointment. Have insurance information readily available. Have medical records or make arrangements prior to your appointment for them to be sent over.
Around $4000 so far
Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Parry shows great compassion towards his patients. Every time he would come in the room you knew he was there for you. He always has a smile on his face and he makes you fell like you matter. He really wants to help us along in this stressful journey...My treatments began with IUI’s. I would have a visit usually on day 10-12 of my cycle after taking Letrozole on days 3-7 of my cycle...We did this six times with no results.
My treatments began with IUI’s [at University of Mississippi]. I would have a visit usually on day 10-12 of my cycle after taking Letrozole on days 3-7 of my cycle...We did this six times with no results...The staff was very compassionate and trustworthy. Thy would greet you every time with a hug or strike up a conversation. They truly care about each individual...One round of IUI which consisted in 3 ultrasounds and 3 inseminations was $1100....The clinic is new and clean. It is very accessible for the needs of each individual. The clinic has enough space to accommodate several different needs that may arise for each individual. The clinic is also easily noticeable from the road and easily accessible from the Madison area.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
Be open. Dr. Parry is very informative and knowledgeable about what he does.
Dr. Parry was very relatable. He showed kindness each time we were visiting. He really cares how you are doing and doesn’t just treat you like a number.
My treatments began with IUI’s. I would have a visit usually on day 10-12 of my cycle after taking Letrozole on days 3-7 of my cycle. They would do an ultrasound to see how many eggs I had at the time and see when they would want me and my husband to return for IUI. We did this six times with no results.
Treated 2017 - 2019
I thought I was unable to have children due to my pcos, so dr Parry did the Parryscope and found out that everything looks normal, but we would have to consider iui due to male infertility. The parryscope was not painful unlike the hsg testing with the dye, as I reviewed before the parryscope.... My experience with Dr Parry was excellent. He gave us hope when others couldn’t. He is very understanding, great bed side manners, any questions asked he had an answer to everything. He made me feel important.There were no weaknesses in dr parry!
Cost for iui is 1000.00 for 3 inseminations, std testing was 320.00 that was including drs visit, and trigger shot is 100.00 [at Univ of Miss]... The clinic is organized, very clean. Many patients have had very successful stories. All testing can be done in office without having to go to a lab for any other testing. I have yet to find any weaknesses at the clinic.... The nursing staff are excellent. They treat you like family, great communication, very responsive with questions and returning calls. Great nurses
If you looking for hope, go see Dr Parry
Dr parry has very good bedside manners, he explained everything thoroughly, he gave us hope for the future
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Brittany and Vickie )
Treated 2018 - 2019
I love Dr Parry and his staff. He now has his own clinic in Madison. I would recommend him to everyone!... has wonderful bed side manners. He is extremely intelligent, but able to explain things that we could understand. He is always happy and eager to help his patients. He takes his time to know his patients and answers all questions...Letrozole for cycle 3-7 then come in for ultrasound on day 10. Trigger shot and IUI within 24-36 hours after that. Easy peasy.
Vickie [nurse at University of Mississippi] is the best! She is so gentle with helping with ultrasounds and shots. She is patient and always smiling. We absolutely adore her and everyone else that works there!...Patient, happy and energetic staff! I wish I had their energy and enthusiasm. Everyone is wonderful! We never had a bad experience. I cannot brag enough of the clinic as a whole! The process is always easy!...Affordable...Letrozole for cycle 3-7 then come in for ultrasound on day 10. Trigger shot and IUI within 24-36 hours after that. Easy peasy.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
Dr Parry has wonderful bed side manners. He is extremely intelligent, but able to explain things that we could understand. He is always happy and eager to help his patients. He takes his time to know his patients and answers all questions.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. He is a wonderful doctor and is always patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Vickie)
Vickie is the best! She is so gentle with helping with ultrasounds and shots. She is patient and always smiling. We absolutely adore her and everyone else that works there!
Affordable
Flowood
My experience as Dr. Parry’s patient has been wonderful. He is very knowledgeable about fertility and I love the fact that he gives you the statics as it relates to your specific situation. Honestly there is nothing bad I can say about him. ... I have done 2 IUI cycles. With both I was give Letrozole. The first cycle I took Letrozole 2.5mg 4 tablets for 4 days the first day of my period and then I came in for my ultrasound and the next day the procedure was done. The 2nd cycle I took Letrozole 2.5mg 4 tablets the 3rd day of my period for 4 days. Then came for an ultrasound 2days later and had the procedure done the next day.
The clinic [University of Mississippi] has a great ambience. It is not like a regular doctor office. You do not see a lot of people in the waiting area it seem as if the make sure not to over schedule. They make you feel so welcome. ... My husband and I paid for everything out of pocket because they do not accept insurance, however it was great to pay up front and not have to worry about a bill coming later. His fees are very reasonable and affordable.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
One piece of advice that I would give is, you will know and understand fully your fertility issues when Dr. Parry has completed his thorough exam.
Dr.Parry and his staff are very thorough. They set an environment to make you feel at ease. He makes sure that you fully understand everything that is taking place and will take place. I absolutely love they way him and his staff goes above and beyond.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Vickie )
Mrs. Vickie is absolutely amazing. She has been very informative throughout this entire process. Whenever I call and leave a message she makes sure she call me back that same day. My husband loves her.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
The clinic has a great ambience. It is not like a regular doctor office. You do not see a lot of people in the waiting area it seem as if the make sure not to over schedule. They make you feel so welcome.
Flowood
Dr Parry took time to go over our risk factors, what we could work on to improve our chances of fertility. He even went as far as to give us his cell phone number in case we thought of any questions after we left his office ... He wanted to do the party scope testing to count eggs and then do the IUI procedure. He wanted to use the most cost effective “most bang for you buck” approach
I found no weaknesses in the clinic [University of Mississippi]. They are a loving, kind, knowledgeable and compassionate group of people who literally take joy in making a couples dream come true. Dr Parry is the most gentle Dr I have ever been around. He shared his own life stories with us to show that miracles happen everyday and that he wanted to give us our own miracle. We were not just treated like another number. And we saw Dr Parry and his staff out at a baseball game and they called us by name! That blew my mind. As busy as he is and as many patients as he sees, he remembered me and my husband. That speaks volumes for the caring group they are
Give it time. Be patient. Trust God and know that his timing is best
He is the most compassionate person I have ever met. He goes above and beyond for his patients
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Mississippi.
They were all very caring and attentive. They were extremely thorough and knowledgeable. Overall they were amazing. I was really scared to go in for my appointment and they put my mind at ease
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
I found no weaknesses in the clinic. They are a loving, kind, knowledgeable and compassionate group of people who literally take joy in making a couples dream come true. Dr Parry is the most gentle Dr I have ever been around. He shared his own life stories with us to show that miracles happen everyday and that he wanted to give us our own miracle. We were not just treated like another number. And we saw Dr Parry and his staff out at a baseball game and they called us by name! That blew my mind. As busy as he is and as many patients as he sees, he remembered me and my husband. That speaks volumes for the caring group they are
Our initial consultation was 300 I think which still wasn’t bad at all
Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr. Isaacs and his staff are always available for answering questions. I feel comfortable with procedures when I go to the clinic. I feel like he wants his patients to be successful with pregnancy.... I chose him because I was told he wasn't always as aggressive and we didn't want to do IVF however now we are wanting to look at taking that approach.... We have only done IUI, 6 cycles. We always did an ultrasound on day 12 and then would decide about what day to receive the HCG injection and then do the IUI the following day.
Very nice clinic [University of Mississippi]. Short wait times. Friendly staff. Professional staff. I cannot really think of any weaknesses needing to be addressed. The tech that was there for insenination always wished me luck and said she would keep us in her prayers and that meant a lot.... I primarily worked with Peggy, now with Peggy over the phone and Fran on ultrasound day. Peggy was very sincere and compassionate following our misscarriage. She always calls back and answers questions in a timely manner.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
I feel like he explains things well. He is laid back and makes you feel comfortable as a patient asking questions. I chose him because I was told he wasn't always as aggressive and we didn't want to do IVF however now we are wanting to look at taking that approach. We didn't think we would be finaicially able so I can only speak from IUIs.
I feel like he really leaves decision making up to the patient so I would say know what you want to do or be frank and ask for his medical opinion.
We have only done IUI, 6 cycles. We always did an ultrasound on day 12 and then would decide about what day to receive the HCG injection and then do the IUI the following day. The first couple of times I feel like we did it too late. The 3rd time was on target and resulted in pregnancy followed by a miscarriage at 11 weeks. The last 2 times seem to have maybe been too early.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
Very nice clinic. Short wait times. Friendly staff. Professional staff. I cannot really think of any weaknesses needing to be addressed. The tech that was there for insenination always wished me luck and said she would keep us in her prayers and that meant a lot.
3 IUIs with ultrasound $1000 HCG injection $85 each cycle Clomid $10
Treated 2014 - 2018
He [Dr. John Isaacs] wants me to be as stress free as possible. When we first started seeing him in 2014, I was only 26 years old. My age was in my favor and he made sure that I knew that. He sat down and explained everything in detail. I am not able to ovulate on my own and he went through that with us. After finding the correct dose of medicine, we did three rounds. We had no luck so we agreed that we wanted to try 3 IUI’s. Him and his staff was always available 7 days of week. After the IUI’s did not work we discussed IVF. He went into detail with how it would work. We began and completed a successful cycle of IVF. I have one 2 year old perfect little girl. I went back to him about 7 months ago to begin trying for number 2. We have only taken Femera and been unsuccessful. We want to do IVF but we are in need of the funds for that.
The clinic [Univ of MS- Flowood] is very clean and organized. They are always sure you have a patient bracelet when entering for care. The nurses and Dr. Isaacs make you feel like family. I feel that Dr. Isaacs is truly there to help you. I do not feel like he is trying to take your money. The weakness would be that MS accepts no insurance for infertility.... Dr. Isaacs and his nurse, Peggy treated me like family. Peggy went through infertility herself and made me feel like she knew how I am feeling.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Dr. Isaacs is very honest about our infertility trouble. He does not sugar coat anything with our troubles. I admire that because it doesn’t give us false hope. He is sure to show his face each visit and answer any questions my husband and I may have. I never feel like he is rushing me if I have a question.
Be patient and completely honest with him. He wants what is best for you but it may take time for it all to work out.
He wants me to be as stress free as possible. When we first started seeing him in 2014, I was only 26 years old. My age was in my favor and he made sure that I knew that. He sat down and explained everything in detail. I am not able to ovulate on my own and he went through that with us. After finding the correct dose of medicine, we did three rounds. We had no luck so we agreed that we wanted to try 3 IUI’s. Him and his staff was always available 7 days of week. After the IUI’s did not work we discussed IVF. He went into detail with how it would work. We began and completed a successful cycle of IVF. I have one 2 year old perfect little girl. I went back to him about 7 months ago to begin trying for number 2. We have only taken Femera and been unsuccessful. We want to do IVF but we are in need of the funds for that.
Peggy is one reason I love this clinic. She always makes you feel comfortable. If you ask anyone about Dr. Isaacs, they always talk about Peggy. She is an angel.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
The clinic is very clean and organized. They are always sure you have a patient bracelet when entering for care. The nurses and Dr. Isaacs make you feel like family. I feel that Dr. Isaacs is truly there to help you. I do not feel like he is trying to take your money. The weakness would be that MS accepts no insurance for infertility.
IVF itself cost us about $12,500. We did three IUI’s that were a total of around $1,000. We have done a recent ultrasound to check for ovulation that cost us about $200. We did a frozen transfer so we had to order more medicine that cost about $2-300.
He was comfortable implanting two embryos because I was only 26 years old.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr Issacs comes in and shakes my husbands hand first and then shakes mine and asks how I’m doing. He is VERY personable and makes me feel important and comfortable! Sometimes he will tell a story or joke to put me at ease.. . He is very personable (& soft spoken). He is thorough and never makes me feel “rushed”.... he makes sure we are clear with everything before walking out of the room & reminds me that if I do have any questions, I can contact him.
[University of MS] Strengths would be the medical staff (doctor, nurses, etc)... clean, nice facility. Weaknesses- ladies at front desk. They are not friendly and get annoyed & short with people as they check in. I just wish they kept in mind that when we walk thru those doors, we are terrified and an emotional wreck. A little more friendly & a maybe a smile could would go a long way & put people at ease before they get called to the back .
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Have him or his nurses write everything down for you because it all gets VERY overwhelming and you’ll forget good details that you need later
Every time I get past the front desk and called to the back, everyone smiles and greets me. Dr Issacs comes in and shakes my husbands hand first and then shakes mine and asks how I’m doing. He is VERY personable and makes me feel important and comfortable! Sometimes he will tell a story or joke to put me at ease
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Peggy )
Peggy (& Fran) we’re both amazing. They are very compassionate about what they do. They stayed by my side anytime I had procedures and were very open and personable about themselves and their lives. I asked Peggy about having kids and she ended up telling me that she had gone thru IVF 7 times (unsuccessfully) and because of that she went back to school to be a nurse and wanted to work with fertility patients. My love for her grew. She wants her patients to have babies as much as they do!
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
Expensive!! Every time we went, I left spending $200-$400. IVF/retrieval meds were $3900, IVF procedure $9,950 and blood work, etc paid when we went
He reminded me that people come to him to have A Healthy baby so that is what he strives for. When you go with multiple, there are additional risk for the momma and babies. He suggested with my age and quality eggs, that 1 was recommended
Flowood
I felt like a human because Dr. Parry and his staff never rushed us to make a decision. After we explained our financial situation, they all were very patient. To know that they remembered me even when I called made me feel as if we had known each other forever ... As a patient, I would never want to go to another doctor because of Dr. Parry’s kindness. At each appointment Dr. parry would come in and ask if we had any questions or concerns and if we did he would answer them all!
Brittany was the first nurse that I saw when I went to the reproductive clinic in Flowood [University of Mississippi]. When they moved the clinic to Madison, I saw her again and she remembered us and our whole situation. Her knowledge of what I went through showed that she loves her job and she cares for her patients. ... The clinic has a new building and I haven’t been to it yet. The strengths are that they are on time, kind, and respectful of the views of their patients. One weakness is that it was hard to contact someone recently with the move.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
Dr. Parry is very knowledgeable about his profession. The time that he took to speak with my husband and I will never be forgotten. He has never rushed us away and after I had both of my tubes removed at only 26 years old, he stayed at the hospital to ensure that I was ok. As a patient, I would never want to go to another doctor because of Dr. Parry’s kindness. At each appointment Dr. parry would come in and ask if we had any questions or concerns and if we did he would answer them all!
I would tell a prospective patient to trust the process. Dr. Parry will always be there if you have any questions. Going through IVF is rough, but when you have an amazing doctor who can help ease your mind, it makes a big difference.
I felt like a human because Dr. Parry and his staff never rushed us to make a decision. After we explained our financial situation, they all were very patient. To know that they remembered me even when I called made me feel as if we had known each other forever. Dr. Parry is warm and inviting with so much knowledge of IVF and ways to help us. I am grateful that God led my husband and I to him.
We haven’t done our first cycle of IVF due to financial restraints. I underwent surgery to have my tubes removed
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Brittany )
Brittany was the first nurse that I saw when I went to the reproductive clinic in Flowood. When they moved the clinic to Madison, I saw her again and she remembered us and our whole situation. Her knowledge of what I went through showed that she loves her job and she cares for her patients.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
I had to pay a $250 co pay for the surgery and I was told that ivf would be around $13,000
Treated 2017 - 2018
I feel as if one of Dr. Isaacs strengths is that he explained the IVF process to my husband and myself in simple terms. He showed visuals to help explain how the retrieval and transfer processes work. One of his weaknesses I feel was the fact that he was very to the point (which my husband liked). I like someone that shows a little bit more emotion when talking about something so serious.... After Dr. Isaacs got my AMH results back he chose my medication protocol. A few days later he added a medication to prevent OHSS.
One of the best things that I believe this clinic does is communicate quickly and effectively. If I call with a question they call back with an answer within 30 minutes. They always make me feel better about my questions and concerns.... You have to pay for IVF 2 weeks before you begin medications. The Whol IVF process costs $9,995, which doesn’t include medication.... Peggy is a God- send! She was the reason I chose to go with Dr. Isaacs because I knew I’d be working with her most of the time and she’s an excellent communicator and very empathetic.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Do not go in thinking he is going to “sugar- coat” the information. He is going to be straight forward with you in regards to your treatment plan and sometimes for a woman first starting on this journey it can be scary!
I felt like a human because Dr. Isaacs did not jump in and y’all about his success numbers until I asked about them. I felt as if he cared about how to help me and not only talking about his outcomes.
We are beginning the IVF process at the end of April. After Dr. Isaacs got my AMH results back he chose my medication protocol. A few days later he added a medication to prevent OHSS.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
Dr. Isaacs only recommends transferring 1 embryo at a time. The only time he mentioned possibly doing two is if a patient is much older.
What specific things went wrong at University of Mississippi?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at University of Mississippi.
After I did my AMH levels I was told they would call within a week and I didn’t hear from them so I called their clinic and they got me the results.
Treated 2014 - 2018
he [Dr. Perry] got my consent to take part in a clinical trial (which has now been patented and named the Perryscope) of testing my tubes for patiency by passing a small air bubble through the tube and watching the results. He explained every step of the procedure and prepared me for any discomfort - which was minimal- prior to me feeling anything. After we competed this procedure, it helped him develop a plan of care that included Letrozol for ovulation, hcg injections to trigger the release of the egg from the follicle, and IUI.
They [The nurses at University of Mississippi] were like my sisters!! Always calling to check in on me and to see if I had any questions. They would greet me at the door with a smile and made me feel very very comfortable...It was nice...I would say it was Somewhat crowded...We started off with a hysterscopy - where they fill the uterus with a saline solution and view the inner lining and the Fallopian tubes with a small camera.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
He was so kind and gentle. Made me feel very at ease. Always explained every step of the process and what to expect. I always left feeling fully informed and hopeful that “this treatment would result in a pregnancy”. Even when the odds were very low, he supported me and was a cheerleader of sorts.
Call him today!! I owe my miracle baby to him and his team. Stop thinking about taking the next step and just commit
He was the kindest and most compassionate doctor I’ve ever met. He truly listened to my concerns and answered every question that I had with such grace and empathy. I never felt like a paycheck to him.
We started off with a hysterscopy - where they fill the uterus with a saline solution and view the inner lining and the Fallopian tubes with a small camera. Then he got my consent to take part in a clinical trial (which has now been patented and named the Perryscope) of testing my tubes for patiency by passing a small air bubble through the tube and watching the results. He explained every step of the procedure and prepared me for any discomfort - which was minimal- prior to me feeling anything. After we competed this procedure, it helped him develop a plan of care that included Letrozol for ovulation, hcg injections to trigger the release of the egg from the follicle, and IUI. The worst part about the process was that I had to drive over an hour on day 12, sometimes day 14, day 17 and then day 21 every cycle. It felt like I was there very often. After the 3rd round of IUI, I finally had my first real positive pregnancy test and that pregnancy resulted in my now 3 year old daughter. When I went back for a consult to try for a second baby, he remembered me and my history and asked all about my child which left a lasting impact on me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Vicky)
They were like my sisters!! Always calling to check in on me and to see if I had any questions. They would greet me at the door with a smile and made me feel very very comfortable
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
It was nice. He was at the University of Mississippi’s clinic in Flowood at the time of my first consult. I would say it was Somewhat crowded. But I know he has since moved to his own facility in Madison so im excited to see the new building. I’m really proud of his accomplishments!
Everything was out of my pocket. Insurance didn’t cover anything. All in all it was around $5000 total but completely worth every penny
What specific things went wrong at University of Mississippi?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at University of Mississippi.
They were just not easily accessed and when I went back for a second consult they had rearranged. It wasn’t clearly defined
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Parry explains everything to me in easy-to-understand terms. He is very caring and wants the best for my family and me. He is very personable and seems to care about our lives outside of our fertility issues. He is very knowledgeable about female health and has personal experiences that allow him to relate to what we are going through.... Dr. Parry prescribed medicine for me to begin my period. I called the clinic on the first day of my cycle and they called in another medicine to help my eggs grow. I took that medicine on days 3-7 of my cycle. Then went into the doctor on day 12. When I went in, he did an ultrasound and noticed he needed to up my medicine.
Right now, their only weakness is the weird layout of the building they [U of Mississippi] are in. They are in the process of building a grand building at the moment. Strengths - Cheerleaders for nurses, awesome staff, personable doctor There is never a wait!... First consult - $150 Parryscope Procedure - $850 3 Ultrasounds and 3 IUIs - $1000 Extra ultrasounds - $175... Brittany and Vicky are the best nurses. They are always up-beat and cheering me on during this point in my life. I can call with any questions and they always take time out of their day to speak to me and make me feel comfortable. They are seriously your own personal cheerleaders always in your corner.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
Go in and just talk to him. He will wash away your fears the first time you meet with him.
He takes his time getting to know you. He is always thorough and answers questions that I have. I feel comfortable and loved at his clinic.
Dr. Parry prescribed medicine for me to begin my period. I called the clinic on the first day of my cycle and they called in another medicine to help my eggs grow. I took that medicine on days 3-7 of my cycle. Then went into the doctor on day 12. When I went in, he did an ultrasound and noticed he needed to up my medicine. I took the higher dosage for a few more days and then went back in for another ultrasound. That dose seemed to work much better as I had an egg ready to ovulate on the second ultrasound. My husband gave me a shot 36 hours before my IUI appointment. Unfortunately, the first IUI did not work but the next round seems to be going much smoother as my dosage worked perfectly and I have just completed my second IUI and I am in my 2 week waiting period.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Brittany)
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
Right now, their only weakness is the weird layout of the building they are in. They are in the process of building a grand building at the moment. Strengths - Cheerleaders for nurses, awesome staff, personable doctor There is never a wait!
Treated 2015 - 2018
He is very thorough with his knowledge of IUI and IVF. He is up to date of percentages of luckilyhood of pregnancies. He always greats us with a smile and loves seeing pictures of our daughter. He considers every patient family.... Our first cycle was 7.5 mg of Letrozole cycle days 3 through 7. Day 16 was insemination. That resulted in a negative, so next cycle we switched days up. 7.5mg Letrozole days 2-9 and inseminated around day 16. That resulted in pregnancy of our daughter.
Strengths are their knowledge of meds and willingness to listen. They [University of Mississippi] are willing to try something someone may suggest. Their smiles and personalities are their behest strengths. They cry with you, smile with you. There is really know weaknesses from my experience with Dr. Parry and his staff.... Dr. Parry’s prices are amazing. For IUI, he offers 3 tries with 3 vaginal ultrasounds for $1,000. For IVF, he offers 4 transfers for $9,950.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
I would tell them to trust what he says. He is awesome at what he does, and they would be in great hands
Dr. Parry goes above and beyond for his patients. His nurses are fantastic. My daughter is 2, and they still check in and love seeing pictures of her.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Mississippi.
The nursing staff is amazing. His 2 nurses treat you as a family member. They are very fast at responding to questions
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
Strengths are their knowledge of meds and willingness to listen. They are willing to try something someone may suggest. Their smiles and personalities are their behest strengths. They cry with you, smile with you. There is really know weaknesses from my experience with Dr. Parry and his staff. I have referred many friends to him and will continue to refer.
Dr. Parry does suggest only putting one embryo in first IVF transfer but will do two if the patient wants to.
Treated 2017 - 2018
I have done 5 IUI’s [with Dr. John Isaacs] and I have taken clomid and femerea for every cycle for a year and 3 months now. With the IUIs we had to sometimes play around with the dosage of medicine so it’s been different almost every time... very understanding and is very easy to talk to and you know exactly what to expect with what will be taking place next. He sits down and listens to you and you work out a plan of action together.
You never wait long at this clinic [University of Mississippi] at all. The clinic is very clean and nice. Parking is easy and the waiting room is very spacey with TVs to keep you entertained and educated while you wait. Each staff member including the secretary’s, insurance ladies, front desk, and check out are extremely friendly...They [the nurses] are all very friendly and go out of their way to show how important you are to them
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Dr Isaacs is very understanding and is very easy to talk to and you know exactly what to expect with what will be taking place next. He sits down and listens to you and you work out a plan of action together.
Be patient with any Dr you are getting fertility treatments from.
Dr Issacs and his staff make you feel so welcome and they understand what you are going through.
I have done 5 IUI’s and I have taken clomid and femerea for every cycle for a year and 3 months now. With the IUIs we had to sometimes play around with the dosage of medicine so it’s been different almost every time
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Mississippi.
They are all very friendly and go out of their way to show how important you are to them
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
You never wait long at this clinic at all. The clinic is very clean and nice. Parking is easy and the waiting room is very spacey with TVs to keep you entertained and educated while you wait. Each staff member including the secretary’s, insurance ladies, front desk, and check out are extremely friendly
They offer a very good deal on iuis and sonograms. You can buy a package of 3 iuis and sonograms for $1,000
Flowood

I felt like just another patient with Dr. Isaacs. As a nurse myself, that hurts. To them- infertility is normal, but ya not when you are the patient. After 3 failed IUIs he wanted to go straight to IVF without looking for possible problems.... Femara days 5-9- to aid in egg production (2-3 eggs resulted each cycle) Pregnyl- to induce ovulation (days varied depending on egg size) IUI 32 hours after Pregnyl. (No pregnancies resulted.)
There a plenty of pregnant women as there seem to be OBGYNs in this office [University of Mississippi- Flowood] as well. If this is a trigger, you may want to go elsewhere. There are no options for beverages while you wait for treatments so bring something when you come.... The nursing staff were very informative and kind. They assisted Dr. Isaacs during all visits. They also returned phone calls within the same day.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Don’t be afraid to ask for more tests to be done. And speak up for yourself. You are your own advocate.
I felt as though Dr. Isaacs only goal was pregnancy. Not finding out the reason I couldn’t get pregnant.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
There a plenty of pregnant women as there seem to be OBGYNs in this office as well. If this is a trigger, you may want to go elsewhere. There are no options for beverages while you wait for treatments so bring something when you come.
Lab expenses and IUI package. Approximately $1800
Not applicable
Flowood
Initially, I was taking 75 units of menopur and 150 units of follistim each day [with Dr. John Isaacs]. ER cancelled due to poor response. 2nd time, I was taking 150 units menopur and 250 units follistim. 2 fertilized eggs. 2 transferred...I love Dr Isaacs. He explains every step very thoroughly. He is Very friendly. Dr Isaacs performed the initial consult, ER, and Transfer. I trusted his decisions every step of the way...Dr Isaacs and the staff are so friendly.
Peggy [nurse at University of Mississippi] was always friendly. She reinforced and always made sure that I understood everything Dr Isaacs discussed. Quick reply to emails and phone calls...10,000 IVF...I really dont have any complaints. I always arrived early and was always seen early. The entire staff is great. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. They really make everyone feel comfortable during a very difficult time.I love this clinic...Dr Isaacs and the staff are so friendly. Everyone always has a smile. Beautiful group of people
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
I love Dr Isaacs. He explains every step very thoroughly. He is Very friendly. Dr Isaacs performed the initial consult, ER, and Transfer. I trusted his decisions every step of the way. My first ER was canceled.
Don't be afraid to ask questions.
Initially, I was taking 75 units of menopur and 150 units of follistim each day. ER cancelled due to poor response. 2nd time, I was taking 150 units menopur and 250 units follistim. 2 fertilized eggs. 2 transferred.
Peggy was always friendly. She reinforced and always made sure that I understood everything Dr Isaacs discussed. Quick reply to emails and phone calls.
10,000 IVF
Flowood
Very compassionate and understanding, he [Dr. Isaacs] was very eager to assist in fertility treatments! I missed my original appointment and when I did make it he asked what took so long which made me feel like a special patient to know he was concerned.... Basically clomid and Provera I was Reffered from another university clinic so everything was on file and I did the steps just wasn’t able to be further in the process
They [nurses - University of Mississippi] were great and helpful and assisted him and was on top of my care... The only thing I was add is if there was a payment plan to assist women who were trying to get pregnant... I missed my original appointment and when I did make it he [Dr. Isaacs] asked what took so long which made me feel like a special patient to know he was concerned. I wish I was able to pay more to extent the visits.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Very compassionate and understanding, he was very eager to assist in fertility treatments! I missed my original appointment and when I did make it he asked what took so long which made me feel like a special patient to know he was concerned. I wish I was able to pay more to extent the visits.
Just trust the process it may be long but just know he will Have your best interest at heart!
Very compassionate and helpful I did visit Him in the beginning but my insurance didn’t cover much was not able to afford all the expenses
Basically clomid and Provera I was Reffered from another university clinic so everything was on file and I did the steps just wasn’t able to be further in the process because I was not able to pay for all the services my insurance didn’t cover fertility
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Mississippi.
They were great and helpful and assisted him and was on top of my care
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
I think everything is great ...................... The only thing I was add is if there was a payment plan to assist women who were trying to get pregnant .............................. I think everything is great ...................... The only thing I was add is if there was a payment plan to assist women who were trying to get pregnant ..............................
Well my insurance paid for some things but anything g for fertility was not covered and the reason I haven’t gone in a while because I can’t afford to pay for everything up front and it’s heartbreaking but I understand so
Flowood
I did a microcode Lupron flare and a treatment where Letrozole was added and the Lupron removed [with Dr. John Isaacs]...The doctor appeared to be up front and honest about tx options and possibly success. However, I didn't not receive my test results timely and at each blood I was not told what was the purpose of the draw.
The clinic [University of Mississippi] was easy to access and very little wait time. They front desk was courteous and pleasant. The building was very warm and inviting. The Embryologist kept us informed and answered all of my questions...Everyone was extremely nice and genuinely seem to care....The nursing staff was excellent and showed genuine compassion and care for myself and my spouse.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Ask as many questions as you can think of up front.
Everyone was extremely nice and genuinely seem to care.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Peggy Dickinson )
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
The clinic was easy to access and very little wait time. They front desk was courteous and pleasant. The building was very warm and inviting. The Embryologist kept us informed and answered all of my questions.
The cost for my treatments were very affordable. I have done 2 tx including med and has spent less than $5000
Flowood

He [Dr. Parry] was everything you could ask for in a doctor he fully explained everything and made sure we understand everything very friendly and I can see he a very caring person we felt so welcome from the time we came in until we was gone... Very nice and kind about everything he explained and if I didn’t understand he made she we did.... Everyone [U of Mississippi] was very friendly.. made us felt very welcome. Made sure we didn’t need anything or if it was they made sure they got it for us. Made eye contact and was very focused on our needs. Made sure we didn’t have to wait long
Everyone [U of Mississippi] was very friendly.. made us felt very welcome. Made sure we didn’t need anything or if it was they made sure they got it for us. Made eye contact and was very focused on our needs. Made sure we didn’t have to wait long... [nurse] was very friendly and made sure we felt like we was home.... He [Dr. Parry] was everything you could ask for in a doctor he fully explained everything and made sure we understand everything very friendly
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
He was everything you could ask for in a doctor he fully explained everything and made sure we understand everything very friendly and I can see he a very caring person we felt so welcome from the time we came in until we was gone
He gone make sure he give you every detail you need to know
She was very friendly and made sure we felt like we was home.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
Everyone was very friendly.. made us felt very welcome. Made sure we didn’t need anything or if it was they made sure they got it for us. Made eye contact and was very focused on our needs. Made sure we didn’t have to wait long