675 Arapeen Way
801-213-4500

2014 - 2016, Successful
1 Egg Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
I have loved the University of Utah! They have state of the art equipment and are willing to help answer questions and put you at ease...For the ICSI IVF it cost us about $10,000...With our first IVF, Dr. Moore was very sweet and honest about the procedure. He called me on the morning I was to go in for my embryo transfer and he told me that in order to get the best quality of embryo we would have to wait another day. The fact that he took the time to call me personally and not have his assistant call meant so much! We just went back into see him for our FET. He walked in and was excited to see us! He asked me how my previous pregnancy went and if I had any problems. He was very intent on listening to the questions that I had.
How was your experience with Andrew Moore at University of Utah?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrew Moore at University of Utah?
Go in with all questions that you want answered, he's very good about answering them!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrew Moore at University of Utah?
Dr Moore, took the time to explain the steps of going through IVF. He was very concerned for my care and my health.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Moore at University of Utah.
For the ICSI IVF it cost us about $10,000
Andrew Moore

2014 - 2015, Successful
Dr Dorais is very sensitive and compassionate. She is willing to explain all treatments in as much detail as needed. She did extra research specific to my situation. She called me to check in after a BFN....Antagonist protocol. Gonal-f 150 per day and menopur 75 per day, for 11 days. Cetrotide for 4 days. Triggered with pregnyl. My dosages were relatively low because of high AMH and concerns around developing OHSS.
[University of Utah was] quiet. Organized. Friendly staff. During a cycle you see many providers...[The nursing staff was] super helpful and responsive. Invested in my outcomes.
How was your experience with Jessie Dorais at University of Utah?
I love Dr Dorais. Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and also very understanding and personable.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jessie Dorais at University of Utah?
Be open with Dr Dorais about your concerns so that she can help make sure they are addressed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jessie Dorais at University of Utah?
Describe the protocols Jessie Dorais used in your cycles at University of Utah and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Utah.
Super helpful and responsive. Invested in my outcomes.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
Quiet. Organized. Friendly staff. During a cycle you see many providers.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jessie Dorais at University of Utah.
IVF cost included everything but meds all through monitoring, retrieval, transfer and beta.
2011 - 2017, Successful
He was realistic yet optimistic. He was very kind and treated me like he remembered me and my family, even years later. I love Dr Peterson!...Dr Peterson is my miracle doctor. My fertility diagnosis wasn't good, yet he went forward with what I wanted- IVF using my own eggs. He also saved me and my twins when I had an emergency surgery at 8 weeks...Dr Peterson is the best and is the most knowledgeable with the most experience.
[Nursing staff at U of Utah] They were helpful and kind...[Treatment costs] 15,000ish...Dr Peterson is my miracle doctor. My fertility diagnosis wasn't good, yet he went forward with what I wanted- IVF using my own eggs. He also saved me and my twins when I had an emergency surgery at 8 weeks. I love Dr Peterson!...He was realistic yet optimistic. He was very kind and treated me like he remembered me and my family, even years later.
How was your experience with Matthew Peterson at University of Utah?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Peterson at University of Utah?
Dr Peterson is the best and is the most knowledgeable with the most experience.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Peterson at University of Utah?
Describe the protocols Matthew Peterson used in your cycles at University of Utah and their degree of success.
Higher doses of medications to stimulate egg growth
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Utah.
They were helpful and kind
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Peterson at University of Utah.
15,000ish
Describe Matthew Peterson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Utah.
I love my twins but I wish I had done an eSET the first time. The quality of my eggs were good and I was 26 years old. I had a complicated twin pregnancy and that was harder than infertility.
Salt Lake City
[Dr. Jessie Dorais] Provided complete and relative information. Explained the process very well and made sure we understood possible outcomes. Very compassionate and respectful with our needs and wants. Would definitely go to her again.... Flexible with our schedule on all appointments. Rotating doctors so you may not see your doctor or the same doctor for each procedure. Clean facility and friendly staff. Would recommend this clinic to anyone going through this struggle.
Flexible with our schedule on all appointments. Rotating doctors so you may not see your doctor or the same doctor for each procedure. Clean facility [University of Utah] and friendly staff. Would recommend this clinic to anyone going through this struggle.... We paid about 14k for single fresh transfer and medications.... Provided complete and relative information. Explained the process very well and made sure we understood possible outcomes. Very compassionate and respectful with our needs and wants. Would definitely go to her again.
How was your experience with Jessie Dorais at University of Utah?
Keep and open kind and listen to her recommendations she is very thorough.
Courteous and respectful. Very knowledgeable and forthcoming.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
We paid about 14k for single fresh transfer and medications.

2012 - 2013, Successful
Dr. Keye is practical and upfront. He is supportive but not extremely warm. He is friendly and answers all questions...Dr. Keye was very realistic about the success rate related to my age (I was 35) but was also supportive...About $2500.00 for one round of artificial insemination including all tests and medication...Appointments are at two different clinics but the organization between the clinics is great.
How was your experience with William Keye at University of Utah?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of William Keye at University of Utah?
He is very straightforward. If you need a warm fuzzy Doctor that is not his strength
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with William Keye at University of Utah?
Describe the protocols William Keye used in your cycles at University of Utah and their degree of success.
i was given 5 days of clomid and a shot
Friendly and efficient
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
Describe the costs associated with your care under William Keye at University of Utah.
William Keye
2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Dorais encouraged us to transfer one embryo for the safety of myself and the baby. We listened to her advice...She always makes sure we understand and always wants our opinion to be heard. She validates us and our feelings and has made this whole process so much more bearable...You could tell she cared about you personally and deeply cared about what you were going through
[U of Utah nurses] They walked us through each step, stayed in contact with us, and made sure we were involved with each step of the process...All costs will be around $20,000...Dr. Dorais will perform ICSE due to male factor infertility. She also recommended we freeze several samples of sperm before retrieval so we have enough. She covers all her bases. She also put me on a conservative schedule for stims because I have high AMH. Because of this, we will do a frozen transfer.
How was your experience with Jessie Dorais at University of Utah?
Dr. Dorais is the most trustworthy and upstanding doctor I have ever met. I trust her fully and have been thrilled by the care we have received. She always makes sure we understand and always wants our opinion to be heard. She validates us and our feelings and has made this whole process so much more bearable. We love her and cannot recommend her enough. She truly cares.
Try not to worry too much. Dr. Dorais has your best interest at heart and will do everything in her power to make sure you are seen, heard, and validated. She is truly remarkable!
Dr. Dorais is one of the kindest and most compassionate people I have ever met. You could tell she cared about you personally and deeply cared about what you were going through. She has made a tough situation so full of hope!
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Utah. (Assigned nurse: Katrina Wolfenberger)
They walked us through each step, stayed in contact with us, and made sure we were involved with each step of the process!
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
This clinic was absolutely amazing. All the doctors were so so knowledgeable and caring. They are world renowned and truly amazing!! I would honestly be happy with any doctor at UFC and am so lucky I had the opportunity to go here.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at University of Utah.
We haven’t done them yet, but I know they will go well!
All costs will be around $20,000
Describe Jessie Dorais's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Utah.
Dr. Dorais encouraged us to transfer one embryo for the safety of myself and the baby. We listened to her advice!
Salt Lake City

I went to my appointment [with Dr. Johnstone] very anxious and with a lot of background information and a lot of questions and she listened to everything and was very attentive and responsive. I left feeling informed and we knew what the plan going forward should be. I have gone often for ultrasounds and such and I don’t see Dr. Johnstone every time but her whole team always knows what is going on and is very helpful and respectful.
[staff at University of Utah] Always aware of my situation, very attentive and helpful and kind...They have made me feel hopeful and heard in my concerns and fears. They and helpful, respective, intelligent, professional...I have PCOS, anovulation, and a possible blocked tube due to an ectopic pregnancy. We have tried clomid for a couple cycles and if they doesn’t work we do a test to see if my tubes are blocked and a semen analysis and then go from there.
How was your experience with Erica Johnstone at University of Utah?
I went to my appointment very anxious and with a lot of background information and a lot of questions and she listened to everything and was very attentive and responsive. I left feeling informed and we knew what the plan going forward should be. I have gone often for ultrasounds and such and I don’t see Dr. Johnstone every time but her whole team always knows what is going on and is very helpful and respectful. Infertility is so scary and heartbreaking and knowing I have a great doctor and clinic helps bring me peace of mind.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Erica Johnstone at University of Utah?
Go see her! Write down your history and questions before going and talk over everything.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Erica Johnstone at University of Utah?
the Staff and dr. Johnstone are extremely kind and attentive!
Describe the protocols Erica Johnstone used in your cycles at University of Utah and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Utah.
Always aware of my situation, very attentive and helpful and kind
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
I don’t really have anything to say for weakness of the clinic or dr. johnstone, honestly, they have all been great to me. They have made me feel hopeful and heard in my concerns and fears. They and helpful, respective, intelligent, professional. I am grateful to have found them and got in when I did. I hope that they will be able to help me achieve pregnancy.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Erica Johnstone at University of Utah.
I would say very fair. My insurance doesn’t cover anything there and it hasn’t been horrible. The initial visit I think was like 295 and then the ultrasounds are somewhere around 200-300 I think.
Erica Johnstone
Salt Lake City
Dr Letourneau emailed me Saturday morning, saying he forgot to tell me something, and adding more instructions. It shocked me that he cares enough about my care that he remembered that and sent me a message over his time off to make sure he told me. I think that level of care from a doctor is really rare...listened to me, answered my questions, and was kind and respectful. He also made me feel like getting pregnant will be surmountable and like I have support if I have questions or concerns along the way. I wish all of my doctors could be as knowledgeable and compassionate as he was.
They [nurses at the University of Utah] were courteous, respectful, and friendly. They thoroughly reviewed my medical history and concerns, and passed all of that information on to the doctor...It was clean, everyone was friendly, and we didn't have to wait long. It was running really smoothly, and the team all seemed to work together really well... I left feeling like I had a solid plan and a great support team of people to help me along the way. He [Dr. Letourneau] also gave me a really comprehensive printout that he typed up of our plan, and things to remember and keep track of. He was helpful, encouraging, and knowledgeable.
How was your experience with Joseph Letourneau at University of Utah?
He was on time, and respectful and thorough. He answered my questions, and my boyfriend's questions. He was compassionate at listening to me tell him what I've been dealing with and worrying about, and had a lot of options to discuss. He took the time to explain the pros and cons of each, the risks of each, what I could expect, what kind of timeline to plan on, etc. I left feeling like I had a solid plan and a great support team of people to help me along the way. He also gave me a really comprehensive printout that he typed up of our plan, and things to remember and keep track of. He was helpful, encouraging, and knowledgeable.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joseph Letourneau at University of Utah?
Go to him, and don't be afraid to ask him any questions, because he will answer them and will make it a point to make sure you understand everything.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joseph Letourneau at University of Utah?
Dr Letourneau listened to me, answered my questions, and was kind and respectful. He also made me feel like getting pregnant will be surmountable and like I have support if I have questions or concerns along the way. I wish all of my doctors could be as knowledgeable and compassionate as he was.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Utah.
They were courteous, respectful, and friendly. They thoroughly reviewed my medical history and concerns, and passed all of that information on to the doctor.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
It was clean, everyone was friendly, and we didn't have to wait long. It was running really smoothly, and the team all seemed to work together really well. Also, Dr Letourneau emailed me Saturday morning, saying he forgot to tell me something, and adding more instructions. It shocked me that he cares enough about my care that he remembered that and sent me a message over his time off to make sure he told me. I think that level of care from a doctor is really rare.
Joseph Letourneau
Salt Lake City

[The nurses at University of Utah were] Friendly, supportive, easy to talk to, informative...the facilities are beautiful and clean. The ease of making an appointment and checking in for appointments was paramount...He [Dr. Joseph Stanford] never made me feel like he was rushed during our appointments and spent more time with me than I could have ever expected. He made sure to keep me informed, make me feel supported, and cover all questions or concerns through each step of the way. Through restorative reproductive medicine and natural women's health practices, my husband and I were able to become pregnant with a healthy baby within 3 months of starting with Dr. Stanford. He has given us the gift of a growing family and I really can't say enough about what a positive and supportive experience we had.
How was your experience with Joseph Stanford at University of Utah?
I visited him at his South Jordan location and could not have been more pleased with my experience with him. Struggling with fertility is not an easy thing to deal with physically, mentally, or emotionally, but Dr. Stanford made me feel at ease and hopeful through the process. He never made me feel like he was rushed during our appointments and spent more time with me than I could have ever expected. He made sure to keep me informed, make me feel supported, and cover all questions or concerns through each step of the way. Through restorative reproductive medicine and natural women's health practices, my husband and I were able to become pregnant with a healthy baby within 3 months of starting with Dr. Stanford. He has given us the gift of a growing family and I really can't say enough about what a positive and supportive experience we had.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joseph Stanford at University of Utah?
Trust the process
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joseph Stanford at University of Utah?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Utah.
Friendly, supportive, easy to talk to, informative
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
It's a little out of the way for me as I live in a different part of the valley, but the facilities are beautiful and clean. The ease of making an appointment and checking in for appointments was paramount.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joseph Stanford at University of Utah.
Almost all (90%) of my visits and treatments were covered by insurance. If they didn't cover upfront, insurance would almost always reimburse me when I would file a claim.
Describe Joseph Stanford's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Utah.
Salt Lake City

I had to get surgery due to an ectopic pregnancy and he [Dr. Matthew Peterson] made sure all my questions were answered before the surgery and that I was as relaxed as I could be...even made sure the nurses gave me his number so I could contact him immediately should anything happen...We used femara for ovulation since it has less side effects. We took the shot and did IUI 2 days later. First and second IUI were negative the third worked but ended in an ectopic pregnancy.
I have had great experiences with all the nurses and doctors [at University of Utah]...so compassionate and understanding. They immediately felt like friends...very professional and the MyChart app is amazing because you can instantly get results to tests. Their check in system is so quick and they are all so helpful.
How was your experience with Matthew Peterson at University of Utah?
He is very understanding and takes the time to answer your questions. You never want to feel like you’re burdening someone with your questions but he made sure to answer every single one. When I had my ectopic he even made sure the nurses gave me his number so I could contact him immediately should anything happen.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
He took the time to make sure that I understood what was going on. I had to get surgery due to an ectopic pregnancy and he made sure all my questions were answered before the surgery and that I was as relaxed as I could be.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Utah.
They are absolutely amazing!! They were so compassionate and understanding. They immediately felt like friends.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
They are very professional and the MyChart app is amazing because you can instantly get results to tests. Their check in system is so quick and they are all so helpful. I have had great experiences with all the nurses and doctors they are great people.
Salt Lake City

Dr. S uses the creighton method of fertility tracking. So you are tracking cervical mucous. He evaluates that and then determines what's happening. There are coaches to help you inbetween visits. ... He is so kind. I was shocked at how pleasant he was. I liked how honest he was, he wasn't saying you'll be pregnant in a month. He said it would take time. That he'd be with me every step of the way. That really hit me. No physician has ever said that to me. He checked in on me over weekends, would send me emails clarifying things.
The clinic [University of Utah - SLC] is right next to obgyn. So if seeing pregnant women is a trigger... or seeing babies is, it's hard to sit there and watch waiting for your name to be called. Sometimes the wait is long. I waited almost an hour once. But he spends so much time with you it's hard to be upset at him. ... Dr. S uses the creighton method of fertility tracking. So you are tracking cervical mucous. He evaluates that and then determines what's happening. There are coaches to help you inbetween visits.
How was your experience with Joseph Stanford at University of Utah?
Do your homework. Be patient and get on his calendar as soon as you can.
His bedside manner is beyond anyone I've ever met before. He's just so kind and wants to make sure you understand what's happening. He cares about the condition, but worries about how you are mentally as well. He made sure I felt supported.
Describe the protocols Joseph Stanford used in your cycles at University of Utah and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
The clinic is right next to obgyn. So if seeing pregnant women is a trigger... or seeing babies is, it's hard to sit there and watch waiting for your name to be called. Sometimes the wait is long. I waited almost an hour once. But he spends so much time with you it's hard to be upset at him.
What specific things went wrong at University of Utah?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at University of Utah.
The wrong was quickly righted.
2017 - 2020, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Erica Johnstone] is very soft spoken which keeps me calm. She leads her team by example of excellence and love. You can tell she is quite respected among her co workers...remembers all my past appointments and my name even my husband's name and asked how we are doing in our daily lives...we were just doing clomid but I didnt produce good follicles so we added trazodone I did well with both but no pregnancy .
Small but cute lobby! Palm scan for sign in is amazing and saves so much time. Their [University of Utah] rooms are split into two locations but as long as you know to check in at the lobby you will be fine! Great parking...[nurses are] Very efficient and caring...[Dr. Erica Johnstone] leads her team by example of excellence and love. You can tell she is quite respected among her co workers.
How was your experience with Erica Johnstone at University of Utah?
Excellent bed side manner. She shows compassion and sympathy. She is very soft spoken which keeps me calm. She leads her team by example of excellence and love. You can tell she is quite respected among her co workers.
She doesnt judge so lay it all on the table so she can accurately treat you
She remembers all my past appointments and my name even my husband's name and asked how we are doing in our daily lives
At first we were just doing clomid but I didnt produce good follicles so we added trazodone I did well with both but no pregnancy so we tried IUI but that was unsuccessful. We are still in treatment
Very efficient and caring
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
Small but cute lobby! Palm scan for sign in is amazing and saves so much time. Their rooms are split into two locations but as long as you know to check in at the lobby you will be fine! Great parking
I dont remember but I know we are coming upon the big numbers now that we are looking IVF
Erica Johnstone
Salt Lake City

Dr Stanford took the time to really review all my data and understand my big picture. He is always prompt to respond to after appointment questions, and even emailed me with questions he had thought of later... uses Creighton and NaproTechnology to observe your cycles, evaluate the root cause of any problems, and treat that directly. His method is designed to restore natural function so that you can conceive on your own, instead of shortcutting by ignoring problems and forcing the body to do something it's not prepared for...took the time to personally call me with my lab results and answer questions.
Sign in is quick [at University of Utah]. There are helpful people directing me where to go. Nice waiting area. Easy free parking...[nurses are] Efficient and knowledgeable...Dr. Stanford uses Creighton and NaproTechnology to observe your cycles, evaluate the root cause of any problems, and treat that directly. His method is designed to restore natural function so that you can conceive on your own, instead of shortcutting by ignoring problems and forcing the body to do something it's not prepared for...took the time to really review all my data and understand my big picture. He is always prompt to respond to after appointment questions, and even emailed me with questions he had thought of later.
How was your experience with Joseph Stanford at University of Utah?
Be patient with the process.
Dr. Stanford took the time to personally call me with my lab results and answer questions.
Efficient and knowledgeable
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
Sign in is quick. There are helpful people directing me where to go. Nice waiting area. Easy free parking. I can't say much else.........................................................................................................
Less than $100 because my husband has excellent insurance

2016 - 2019, Consult
It takes a while to get a visit [at University of Utah], Dr Stanford does to online conferences though. So if you’re far away, that can help. I once had a conference with him when I was out of country. He’s very clear and efficient, but not always super delicate...They [nurses] were good, they could have communicated more though...Sometimes [Dr. Joseph Stanford's] bedside manner wasn’t as delicate as I wanted-but it was what I needed to hear. I kind of wish we could have come to where we are now faster though. He is very knowledgeable and I felt like I could ask questions, though didn’t always know how to express concerns...The biggest thing he did in the beginning was help me use a new cycle tracking system that helped him know hormonal imbalances and what was going on in order to fix the problem instead of just treat the symptoms
How was your experience with Joseph Stanford at University of Utah?
Sometimes his bedside manner wasn’t as delicate as I wanted-but it was what I needed to hear. I kind of wish we could have come to where we are now faster though. He is very knowledgeable and I felt like I could ask questions, though didn’t always know how to express concerns
Go to him sooner then later, and track all the information he asks you to in the beginning. It will help things go faster
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Utah.
They were good, they could have communicated more though
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
It takes a while to get a visit, Dr Stanford does to online conferences though. So if you’re far away, that can help. I once had a conference with him when I was out of country. He’s very clear and efficient, but not always super delicate.
About $60-200 a doctors visit. I had insurance change as well though
I’m not sure

2015 - 2017, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Link] explained all procedures in detail and did everything in her power to help me and understand all aspects of what to expect. She was knowledgeable and I feel she was very interested in helping me have a successful pregnancy. ... She was very personable and answered every dumb question I had and did not make me feel like I was wasting her time.
It was a great clinic [University of Utah] and every time I called and rescheduled or scheduled appointments every person was knowledgeable and friendly and accommodating. They were flexible with scheduling and willing to change appointments last minute. The facility was nice and clean. ... I was put on clomid and progesterone to increase follicles for the iui. I tried 3 times and was unsuccessful each time.
How was your experience with Megan Link at University of Utah?
She explained all procedures in detail and did everything in her power to help me and understand all aspects of what to expect. She was knowledgeable and I feel she was very interested in helping me have a successful pregnancy.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Megan Link at University of Utah?
Make sure you are not afraid to ask questions and she will do all she can to help you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Megan Link at University of Utah?
Describe the protocols Megan Link used in your cycles at University of Utah and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
It was a great clinic and every time I called and rescheduled or scheduled appointments every person was knowledgeable and friendly and accommodating. They were flexible with scheduling and willing to change appointments last minute. The facility was nice and clean.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Megan Link at University of Utah.
My insurance only covered ultrasounds and all other procedures where out of pocket costs.
Megan Link
2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
they were very clean [at University of Utah]...they were quick you never had to wait for long they were always willing to work with you with scheduling...they were always so kind and helpful...he [Dr. Peterson] started out simple and then we went to doing different procedures like iui he had me taking a few different medications and then going in for ultrasounds to look and see if foliculs we growing and then I would trigger my eggs to drop by taking a shot then I would go in for my procedure...I felt like a human because he seemed to want to help me see the results and to make things happen...he presented me with every option and explained my chances
How was your experience with Matthew Peterson at University of Utah?
he understood that I wanted answers and he tried his best to give me all the answers. he was fast acting and took a head on approach to everything.he presented me with every option and explained my chances.
dont be afraid to ask questions and to Express the way you feel
he started out simple and then we went to doing different procedures like iui he had me taking a few different medications and then going in for ultrasounds to look and see if foliculs we growing and then I would trigger my eggs to drop by taking a shot then I would go in for my procedure
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Utah.
they were always so kind and helpful.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
they were very clean and throw.they were very affisiant in the things they did they were quick you never had to wait for long they were always willing to work with you with scheduling. the weakness would be that they were located far away
Salt Lake City
Jessie [Dr. Dorais] was really compassionate with my situation. The OB I was seeing didn’t let me know what was wrong. I took the OB’s notes to Jessie and she explained everything and gave us our options. I felt she was 100% honest and wanted to make us feel comfortable with our desision.... I felt like the Dr and her staff remembered me and my situation they didn’t have to keep reading over my chart... I had to have my lady tube removed and then we started the ivf process
Fertility is never easy but these guys [University of Utah] are amazing at what they do. Ask all you questions even if you think it’s dumb because you need to feel comfortable with what you are going through and be confident... If I had any questions they were always willing to help me... I felt like the Dr and her staff remembered me and my situation they didn’t have to keep reading over my chart... Jessie was really compassionate with my situation.
How was your experience with Jessie Dorais at University of Utah?
Jessie was really compassionate with my situation. The OB I was seeing didn’t let me know what was wrong. I took the OB’s notes to Jessie and she explained everything and gave us our options. I felt she was 100% honest and wanted to make us feel comfortable with our desision.
To be honest with your feelings
I had to have my lady tube removed and then we started the ivf process
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Utah.
If I had any questions they were always willing to help me
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
Fertility is never easy but these guys are amazing at what they do. Ask all you questions even if you think it’s dumb because you need to feel comfortable with what you are going through and be confident
$1400
2014 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Dr. Peterson was always so kind and caring. He was great at explaining what was going on and what the next steps would be. I felt like he told me the truth, even if it was hard to hear. I knew he had my best interest in mind and he was great at communicating, if I had questions he always responded quickly. I would recommend him to anyone.
I think the clinic [University of Utah- SLC] is great, they’ve always been on time and very easy to work with. The only thing I didn’t like was that they wouldn’t bill my insurance. I had to pay the bill upfront and then get a reimbursement from my insurance company.... The nursing staff was very nice and caring. They handled the infertility situation very well and had wonderful bedside manners.
How was your experience with Matthew Peterson at University of Utah?
If you can, see him, he’s great.
I felt that Dr. Peterson was very kind and caring, I always felt like he treated me like a human.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
I think the clinic is great, they’ve always been on time and very easy to work with. The only thing I didn’t like was that they wouldn’t bill my insurance. I had to pay the bill upfront and then get a reimbursement from my insurance company.
$360 for IUI- no medicine
Salt Lake City
Dr. Peterson is great. He is fun and makes hard situations easier always has the right thing to say. He still gives you hope when your ready to give up. He’s honest and up front with you. He lets you be as aggressive as you want with treatment.... I felt like Dr. Peterson is just amazing. He always seems more caring and understanding.... Using coq10 for egg quality. Eating healthy. Exercising regularly. Take care of your self.
There [University of Utah- SLC's] appointment are always on time. There friendly staff. There always will to help with whatever you need. Weakness the donor office needs to be more specific on details.That would have made a huge difference in my opinion... His nurse always takes care of me.... Using coq10 for egg quality. Eating healthy. Exercising regularly. Take care of your self.
How was your experience with Matthew Peterson at University of Utah?
Trust him. He knows what he’s doing!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Utah.
His nurse always takes care of me.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
There appointment are always on time. There friendly staff. There always will to help with whatever you need. Weakness the donor office needs to be more specific on details.That would have made a huge difference in my opinion
I’
Salt Lake City
She [Dr. Jessie Dorais] is the most caring and compassionate caregiver I’ve ever had. So much so, that when our treatments would fail, I felt like I was letter her down, like I would with a parent or someone close to me. The very best bedside manner and so kind.... Make sure you are getting the cold hard facts. She’s so caring about you as a person that that sometimes it was hard to get the daunting truth out of her because she didn’t want to let you down.
Clinic [University of Utah- SLC] is well organized, very easy to get results and contact providers with their app. Clinic is also very researched based. They bring a ton of statistics into the appts. Sometimes I feel like it takes away from the appt.... She [Dr. Jessie Dorais] is the most caring and compassionate caregiver I’ve ever had. So much so, that when our treatments would fail, I felt like I was letter her down, like I would with a parent or someone close to me. The very best bedside manner and so kind
How was your experience with Jessie Dorais at University of Utah?
She is the most caring and compassionate caregiver I’ve ever had. So much so, that when our treatments would fail, I felt like I was letter her down, like I would with a parent or someone close to me. The very best bedside manner and so kind.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Utah. (Assigned nurse: Meg)
So organized and someone I could count on
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
Clinic is well organized, very easy to get results and contact providers with their app. Clinic is also very researched based. They bring a ton of statistics into the appts. Sometimes I feel like it takes away from the appt.
2012 - 2015, Successful
Dr. Moore was always very genuine with his care. He let us know the facts and went into detail on medical treatments. I'm glad he was (and is) our infertility doctor since I know he cares about us. When I miscarried, he was devastated with me and helped me with our next IVF cycle, which worked!
They [the nurses at University of Utah Fertility] are upbeat without being annoying. They hope for the best but know it doesn't always happen....Also, be patient if he [Dr Moore] is running behind. It's the sign of a good doctor!
How was your experience with Andrew Moore at University of Utah?
Dr. Moore is very patient and treats every patient like family. Undergoing IVF was a very difficult experience for us and he was so patent and honest at every appointment.
Go with questions! Also, be patient if he is running behind. It's the sign of a good doctor!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Utah.
They are upbeat without being annoying. They hope for the best but know it doesn't always happen.
Andrew Moore
Salt Lake City
Dr. Stanford always fully explains his thought, ideas, and plans. He asks you if you’re okay with the treatment plan or if you as the patient has a different idea of what you want. He’s very kind and compassionate and I can tell he truly loves helping people...He monitors my progesterone very closely now once I’m able to conceive. We also did a series of ultrasounds which showed my follicles weren’t fully developing as they should. He put me on clomid to help that
The [University of Utah] clinic has been wonderful from the start. Very quick to get back to you. They help track down who you need in a timely matter. They also help you the best they can with the times you need. So far, we have nothing bad to say about the clinic or staff...[our assigned nurse] She’s so sweet and feels like a friend now, not just another nurse!
How was your experience with Joseph Stanford at University of Utah?
Be as open and honest as you can, and do your part. Sometimes it is a lot of work!
Dr. Stanford and his team always talk to you with care. They also are very quick to respond to any questions we have
I had a miscarriage due to low progesterone (we believe). He monitors my progesterone very closely now once I’m able to conceive. We also did a series of ultrasounds which showed my follicles weren’t fully developing as they should. He put me on clomid to help that. I’m currently pregnant with my second child thanks to Dr. Stanford!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Utah.
They’re all amazing, but our favorite is Laura! She’s so sweet and feels like a friend now, not just another nurse!
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
The clinic has been wonderful from the start. Very quick to get back to you. They help track down who you need in a timely matter. They also help you the best they can with the times you need. So far, we have nothing bad to say about the clinic or staff
The cost was more than reasonable. I live in a town 3.5 hours from dr Stanford and the cost is over 4 times higher to be seen or have procedures done in my home town
South Jordan
Dr. Stanford is quick to respond to any questions. He is thorough in his after appointment notes and shared all of them with me. He answered all of my questions and listened to all of my concerns...[he] prescribed progesterone to me. He recommended I take it vaginally to reduce side affects and increase absorption. He even took the time to describe the progesterone he uses and why..
I live almost an hour away from the [University of Utah] clinic but I loved that most of my visits were done virtually. I only went into the clinic when I needed an ultrasound. All staff members I came in contact with were professional and appropriate. I felt confidence almost immediately because of the care I was receiving..
How was your experience with Joseph Stanford at University of Utah?
I can't recommend Dr. Stanford high enough. I began seeing him in January of 2021. He was thorough with the questions he asked and information he gathered from me. He took the time to do the necessary lab work to determine why I was struggling with infertility. He appropriately diagnosed me and prescribed me the appropriate treatment. Within 2 months of my first visit I was pregnant. After the positive result on a pregnancy test, he continued to watch my hormone levels with blood work and did an early ultrasound in order to reduce the risk of miscarriage. I felt confident through the entire experience that I was getting the best care possible. Dr. Stanford specializes in restorative reproductive medicine and natural women's health. I really appreciated his approach to work with my body instead of just throwing a pill at me.
Dr. Stanford prescribed progesterone to me. He recommended I take it vaginally to reduce side affects and increase absorption. He even took the time to describe the progesterone he uses and why. I felt confident in my treatment and I was pregnant on my next cycle.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
I live almost an hour away from the clinic but I loved that most of my visits were done virtually. I only went into the clinic when I needed an ultrasound. All staff members I came in contact with were professional and appropriate. I felt confidence almost immediately because of the care I was receiving.