Genetic counseling: Offered
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Wayne
57 Willowbrook Boulevard
Wayne, NJ 07470
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School) to a friend?

6.8

6.3

2016 - 2020
I've only used clomid [with Dr. Sara Morelli]. However, when I started in August 2019, I wish I would have know how long blood work was used for, the number of test that would be needed and more understanding of billing in regards to what is charged to insurance and what is not. There was WAY too much inconsistency and I needed Sara to help with getting answers...She seems to genuinely care...When I needed to speak with her, she would call and assist as best she could. If she couldn't, she assisted in getting us answers. While I wish the process was more inclusive of what the steps are, the expectation of each test, the reason why, explaining the billing and more, overall I am comfortable with the Dr.
when I started [with University Reproductive Associates] in August 2019, I wish I would have know how long blood work was used for, the number of test that would be needed and more understanding of billing in regards to what is charged to insurance and what is not. There was WAY too much inconsistency...nurse went out on Maternity leave, and my application was lost in the shuffle. There was no follow up, updates or anything unless I called. I was handed by at least three different nurses. While some were very helpful, some were a waste of time.
2016 - 2020
Black or African-American, Other
How was your experience with Sara Morelli at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
She seems to genuinely care. When I needed to speak with her, she would call and assist as best she could. If she couldn't, she assisted in getting us answers. While I wish the process was more inclusive of what the steps are, the expectation of each test, the reason why, explaining the billing and more, overall I am comfortable with the Dr.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sara Morelli at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Just ask all your questions and discuss, who the nurses are and who can assist you if she was not available. Dealing with just anyone, wasn't always helpful.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sara Morelli at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
She seems to genuinely care. However some of the nurses were better than others
Describe the protocols Sara Morelli used in your cycles at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School) and their degree of success.
I've only used clomid. However, when I started in August 2019, I wish I would have know how long blood work was used for, the number of test that would be needed and more understanding of billing in regards to what is charged to insurance and what is not. There was WAY too much inconsistency and I needed Sara to help with getting answers.
Sara's nurse went out on Maternity leave, and my application was lost in the shuffle. There was no follow up, updates or anything unless I called. I was handed by at least three different nurses. While some were very helpful, some were a waste of time.
Describe your experience with University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
Ask for the nurses name, discuss the actual process, discuss the time limit of tests, for example blood work is only good for 6 months. We had to re do the work, over because we weren't informed the clinic closes for the month of December, and we didn't want to move forward with the process until November.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sara Morelli at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
Mostly just the ultrasounds and bloodwork, which was covered via insurance. My husband had to get the sperm taken from him and his insurance doesn't cover it, so we have at $5k out of pocket bill and we haven't done anything. We have to pay for the injections out of pocket, and my insurance only covers $6k for a lifetime.
Describe Sara Morelli's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
We haven't discussed this.
What specific things went wrong at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
I never received any bills. Every time I went, I wasn't able to pay the co-pay due to machine not working. Then I schedule an appointment for a Sunday, to start the birth control (January 2020) and then get a call back, I have to cancel the appointment due to a outstanding bill that never came to my home or no one mentioned the times I went for ultrasounds. So my appointments were pushed back. Lots of information was not shared in regards to having my Husbands sperm first, before starting birth control, so another month pushed back.
Sara Morelli
Hasbrouck Heights

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Sara Morelli at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).

Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr Cho is a very nice doctor. I feel that the clinic restricted his ability to give more personalized care so he had no choice but to treat me like any other patient. He was always willing to listen to my ideas. Sometimes he seemed stumped.... Antagonist protocol every time. Estrogen was managed up to 3000 and my protocol was altered based on my estrogen. I am not sure that was the best idea.
URA treats by consensus. I feel that their sweet spot is women up to 35 years old. I’m older and probably could have used more personalized care. My protocol was “standard” and repeated even though we weren’t getting better results. Pretty frustrating.... They [nurses] were average. Sometimes forgot meds or instructions but mostly average. They really didn’t know the “why” behind protocols but not sure if they were supposed to.
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Michael Cho at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Cho at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
He tries his best but if you have unexplained infertility he may not know what to do.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Cho at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Describe the protocols Michael Cho used in your cycles at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School) and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School). (Assigned nurse: Melissa / Jackie)
They were average. Sometimes forgot meds or instructions but mostly average. They really didn’t know the “why” behind protocols but not sure if they were supposed to.
Strength: a long history in fertility, university affiliated and convenient. Cons: very conservative and risk adverse. Patients are given standard protocols and every protocol is decided by consensus. So if you need more specialized care it’s hard to get it from this group.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
Cattle call for sure. To be seen early you have to be in line by 6:30
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Cho at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
I had some insurance and I was also self pay when all my insurance ran out.
Describe Michael Cho's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
Dr. Cho prefers single transfers of euploid embryos. I’m not against this protocol so I didn’t mind.
95% of the time they were fine. A prescription may have been missed here or there.
Hasbrouck Heights

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Michael Cho at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
A quarter of the way into our IVF, Dr. McGovern and Eric, the head embryologist, uncovered a serious fertility issue with me that all other doctors had missed - and it was the reason we had been unsuccessful all of this time. He called me and we came in for an office visit where he compassionately laid out the issue (an issue that reduced my chances of conceiving significantly) and most importantly to me, he detailed the fresh plan of action - a new custom round of IVF (as they all are at URA.) I left that day with hope and confidence in my reproductive team.
If you can, visit Hoboken or Wayne [of University Reproductive Associates] for routine monitoring appointments and you should be seen right away...A quarter of the way into our IVF, Dr. McGovern and Eric, the head embryologist, uncovered a serious fertility issue with me that all other doctors had missed - and it was the reason we had been unsuccessful all of this time...he detailed the fresh plan of action - a new custom round of IVF (as they all are at URA.) I left that day with hope and confidence in my reproductive team.
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Peter McGovern at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
I am really pleased that we chose University Reproductive Associates. After seeing specialists and trying for years, we were told IVF was our only option. We had consultations with several clinics in NJ, and we chose URA as we were really impressed with the facility and the knowledge and time Dr. McGovern gave us. He laid out our options and explained the science behind it all. He was the only doctor that we saw that didn't immediately try and get us to sign up for IVF. He tried to find the easiest option to get me pregnant, and after two simple tests, we all decided that IVF would be our best option. It took us a few tries with tweaking of the drug and supplement regiment and a little out of the box thinking (Dr. McGovern had a theory, so we tried a procedure that is rarely done.) I'm delighted to share that he was right, and as I sit here I'm almost 11 weeks pregnant with a very strong pregnancy.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peter McGovern at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Follow his advice and trust his expertise and experience.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peter McGovern at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Describe the protocols Peter McGovern used in your cycles at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School) and their degree of success.
I would prefer to keep the specifics of my treatment off the internet, just know that Dr. Mcgovern used out of the box thinking specifically related to me and my issues and it worked! I'm 11 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School). (Assigned nurse: Andrea Costanza)
Andrea is a professional, incredibly good at her job, organized and very compassionate. She helped organize me during the complicated IVF process and was instrumental in my treatments and wonderful end result!
URA is a busy clinic, this was a plus for me, it’s the best in the area and has the best doctors so it’s going to be popular. If you can, visit Hoboken or Wayne for routine monitoring appointments and you should be seen right away.
They have several locations and I could walk to their Hoboken location for monitoring where I saw Dr. Wolf almost daily during my cycle. She answered my daily reel of questions and supported me fully. It is a very efficiently run office in the heart of Hoboken and the wait time was just a few minutes
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peter McGovern at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
I was a self-pay patient and after having consultants with several other clinic, URA was (by far) the best value

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Although we were ultimately unsuccessful in our quest to have a baby, I have always felt that Dr.McGovern was always there to help us to conceive. I felt he did everything to help us. He was thorough and always supported his reasoning with research.... The fresh transfer resulted in a pregnancy however it was an empty sac and ended up having a D&C. Dr. McGovern was very supportive and recommended genetic testing
Long monitoring waits but have found everyone [U Reproductive Associates] was very accommodating and helpful to us. They even worked with us in honoring old prices for genetic testing to help us. You see and get to know all the doctors during monitoring and have liked them all. Some were better communicators than others but overall was happy with my experience.... Andrea was my life saver. She was always there for my many questions and eased my anxieties.
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Speak up and ask questions.
Even though there were many patients, I always felt like top priority-from the nurses to the phlebotomists to the doctors.
Prior to even starting fertility treatments, I had a polyp removal which was found during the HSG. I have done three IUi with letrozole protocols which were unsuccessful. At that point, we moved on to IVF. We started the stim medications and planned on a fresh transfer. The first retrieval we got 18 eggs (half ICSI, half IVF) and ultimately ended up with 6 embroyos. The fresh transfer resulted in a pregnancy however it was an empty sac and ended up having a D&C. Dr. McGovern was very supportive and recommended genetic testing which we decided against due to financial reasons so we moved forward with our first frozen transfer using estrogen protocol. This transfer resulted in a negative pregnancy test. At this pint, we tested our remaining four embroyos and had only one embroyo that was genetically viable. We transferred that embroyo which again failed. At this point, we were devastated and confused as to why a genetically viable embroyo failed. Dr. McGovern recommended an ERA to see when I was receptive which we did and came back as receptive. We completed our second retrieval which resulted in 28 eggs and 6 embroyos that were sent out for genetic testing. We ended up with 3 genetically viable embroyos. We transferred one using the estrogen protocol and again received negative results. At this point, we were crushed and confused. Dr.McGovern offered two suggestions: do another retrieval and transfer my genetically tested embroyos on day 5 since that was my only positive pregnancy or use letrozole protocol/trigger shot. At this time, we also met with another practice and decided to go with the second option as that was what was recommended by them as well. We also transferred our two remaining embroyos as one was not great quality. Unfortunately, we were unsuccessful for the fifth time. At this point, we decided it was best to make a change, however, not due to anything Dr. McGovern did or the practice. I felt they always had my best interest at heart and tried everything in their power to help me. :
Describe your experience with your nurse at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School). (Assigned nurse: Andrea )
Andrea was my life saver. She was always there for my many questions and eased my anxieties. I couldn’t have gone through this journey without her.
Long monitoring waits but have found everyone was very accommodating and helpful to us. They even worked with us in honoring old prices for genetic testing to help us. You see and get to know all the doctors during monitoring and have liked them all. Some were better communicators than others but overall was happy with my experience.
It was a bit stressful if you were not one of the first ones there. The monitoring times were short (1 hour) and mondays always seemed to be the worst. It was first come, first serve and there was usually a line waiting at the door to get in.
About $3000 for genetic testing. About $1000 for ERA testing and $700 a year for embroyo storage
Describe Peter McGovern's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
Advocated for single embroyo transfers.
Hasbrouck Heights
Strength: He [Dr. Michael Cho] seemed very confident of what he was doing. He was very re-assuring which made me feel good. Weakness: As a patient I did not have clear idea of what IVF process or exactly protocols were being followed. My idea was a little vague and i just solely trusted him...He adjusted the first cycle mid-way to give me the injections Gonal-f and Menopaur in my arms, instead of my belly. He felt i had scar tissues in my belly due to an endometrosis surgery I had, which prevented absorption of the medicines. After switching to arm/shoulder area, it actually improved my egg growth rate. However the eggs reached 3-day cycle, but were not viable on day 5. No transfers happened
10,000 for IVF cycle which included egg retrieval and egg transfer [at University Reproductive Associates]...The receptionists were good and reminded me of my appointments. The wait time was not too much, so that was good too. However, no one provided very clear picture of the egg monitoring. I had to ask about how many eggs, how much estradiol etc.. and hardly got proper details. That part i felt can be improved. It just adds to the stress if you don't understand how well or bad your cycle is going.
Strength: He seemed very confident of what he was doing. He was very re-assuring which made me feel good. Weakness: As a patient I did not have clear idea of what IVF process or exactly protocols were being followed. My idea was a little vague and i just solely trusted him.
Ask a lot of questions proactively.
He did explain the process and results, but I had to ask a lot of questions to get a clear idea. I felt it would have helped to get little more time and attention from him. Sometimes as patients we don't even know what questions to ask. He did answer any question i asked though.
I had 2 IVF cycles with him. He adjusted the first cycle mid-way to give me the injections Gonal-f and Menopaur in my arms, instead of my belly. He felt i had scar tissues in my belly due to an endometrosis surgery I had, which prevented absorption of the medicines. After switching to arm/shoulder area, it actually improved my egg growth rate. However the eggs reached 3-day cycle, but were not viable on day 5. No transfers happened. For my 2nd cycle he used Follistim and menopeur and increased dosage compared to last cycle. The eggs grew faster this time, and this time he was able to transfer 2 embryos. However, I got a negative test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School). (Assigned nurse: Melissa)
Some nurses were good but some were not. They poked me so many times for blood and gave me blue/black bruises so many times. At the end my left hand vein was lost. The care coordinators sometimes lost or forgot to mention critical details like I had only one ovary. My other ovary was removed during my endometrosis surgery. During monitoring by other doctors, they poked me so many times for so long before realizing something was wrong and I had to tell them that i have only one ovary, so checking for the 2nd ovary will not give results.
10,000 for IVF cycle which included egg retrieval and egg transfer; 800 additional for anasthesia during egg retrieval. 10,000 for medicines. Additional costs were incurred for doctor's visit and various diagnostic tests.
He did multiple transfer to increase my chances of success which i liked. However, the preg test was negative.
The fact that the morning monitoring doctors did not have all the necessary information about the patient. My doctor knew what he was doing but he was not present every time. One of the other doctors poked me for a long time before she realised i had only one ovary. It was all present in my records, but no one read it. Also, i had multiple blue/black bruises on my arms from blood drawn. Some of the nurses did not know how to draw blood and one time i had a bruising and swelling of enormous size that lasted for 10 days.

Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
She [Dr Sara Morelli] was excellent. We felt listened to. She was very thorough in her approach. I wish we could have seen her more for appointments and procedures. She made us feel comfortable...Only go to her if she moves to a different practice [review when she was at Univ. Repro Associates] where you can be more directly under her care most of the time.
Some of the nurses were great but there was a lack of coordination overall. No one seemed to be fully up to date on our case and we had to explain what we were doing many times to the constantly rotating team...I do not recommend this clinic [University Reproductive Associates]. I started to feel like a number and there were several issues of miscommunication with the office staff, nurses, etc. It felt like they were too busy to do things according to the protocols they said they had in place.
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
She was excellent. We felt listened to. She was very thorough in her approach. I wish we could have seen her more for appointments and procedures. She made us feel comfortable.
Only go to her if she moves to a different practice where you can be more directly under her care most of the time.
Dr. Morelli was excellent. Caring bed side manner, very thorough communication about our history, test results, each cycle, etc. However, we left because we did not see her very much. She is there one day a week. While I highly recommend her, I do not recommend this clinic. I started to feel like a number and there were several issues of miscommunication with the office staff, nurses, etc. It felt like they were too busy to do things according to the protocols they said they had in place.
3 unmedicated IUIs, 1 medicated IUI with clomid, no luck We had concerns about losing a significant amount of frozen sperm when it was processed in their lab. Most of it died making the chance of success lower than we anticipated. The lab was unable to give us a clear explanation about why so much of the sperm did not survive processing.
It was reasonable with our insurance coverage co-pays.
I requested a female doctor for a procedure and they said yes and confirmed it. When I went for the procedure a male doctor walked in and they did not seem to be aware of what had been arranged nor were they apologetic and they did not try to address the issue with compassion.
Sara Morelli

2018 - 2020
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
we went through everything in great detail after diagnostic testing and his [Dr. Peter McGovern's] advice was exactly on track. I was able to get pregnant without IVF...always took his time to go over all of my options. He didn't rush me to make any decisions but would present me with a plan, allow me to think through it and then speak with him or Andrea to make a final decision...has treated me twice and we were successful both times. Before even starting fertility treatments, he did a diagnostic test and saw an abnormality in my uterus that was something that needed to be address in order to increase my chances at successfully conceiving. After doing so, we went through the fertility medications that he recommended for PCOS and within two cycles, we were successful! He also helped me find the right OB to follow up with, which I really appreciated.
we went through everything in great detail after diagnostic testing [at University Reproductive Associates] and his [Dr. Peter McGovern's] advice was exactly on track. I was able to get pregnant without IVF...It is busy but they always were able to find me an appointment. The morning monitoring hours are busy but it moves quickly. Staff onsite is great - they answer any questions you may have even for simple things like bloodwork...Come in prepared with your history and be VERY detailed. Also, listen to his advice.
2018 - 2020
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
Dr. McGovern has treated me twice and we were successful both times. Before even starting fertility treatments, he did a diagnostic test and saw an abnormality in my uterus that was something that needed to be address in order to increase my chances at successfully conceiving. After doing so, we went through the fertility medications that he recommended for PCOS and within two cycles, we were successful! He also helped me find the right OB to follow up with, which I really appreciated.
Dr. McGovern always took his time to go over all of my options. He didn't rush me to make any decisions but would present me with a plan, allow me to think through it and then speak with him or Andrea to make a final decision.
I prefer to keep this information private but again, we went through everything in great detail after diagnostic testing and his advice was exactly on track. I was able to get pregnant without IVF.
Hasbrouck Heights

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Peter McGovern at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).

Interaction was quick honest and genuine. I was emotional he he [Dr. McGovern] showed sympathy and understanding. Was positive and explained procedure and next procedure but didn’t elaborate on what would happen after as far as course of treatment... Discussed the HSG and results thoroughly. Discussed laparoscopy but was a little short in details. Gave me reading materials... He was very nice and genuine
The clinics strengths are that [University Reproductive Associates] is small and not too big. It is quite inside and not too much commotion. It’s seems busy but the the wait is never too long and they takes you in to see you quickly. Reception is very Quick to ask for copay though and they don’t talk about financing or loan options they offer... [nurse] Nice supportive but did not return call regarding pre op testing
Interaction was quick honest and genuine. I was emotional he he showed sympathy and understanding. Was positive and explained procedure and next procedure but didn’t elaborate on what would happen after as far as course of treatment
Ask questions be sure
He was very nice and genuine and honest but the interaction was a little impersonal and quick probably because I haven’t been with him for too long
Nice supportive but did not return call regarding pre op testing
The clinics strengths are that is small and not too big. It is quite inside and not too much commotion. It’s seems busy but the the wait is never too long and they takes you in to see you quickly. Reception is very Quick to ask for copay though and they don’t talk about financing or loan options they offer
HSG blood work co pay ultrasound, up coming laparoscopy requires anesthesia, co pay last, deductible
Unsure on his approach regarding the above
Hasbrouck Heights
Fechner is very flexible and considerate. At the same time , he appears to be little less experienced... He has good bed side manner. Very polite. He does consider your issues and He’s flexible to change the treatment plan. I haven’t seen a better communicator like him. Very respectful as well. He is very competent in the work he does.... We Did two transfers but both failed. He considered doing iui as we requested
Doctors [at U Repro Associates] are good. Nurses are not very knowledgeable in comparison to other clinics.... Nurses seems more like technician and not RN.... They do rush in giving instructions and not full explaining the results of blood work... Finance does need to be reviewed carefully... Fechner is very flexible and considerate.... He does consider your issues and He’s flexible to change the treatment plan
How was your experience with Adam Fechner at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Adam Fechner at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Describe the protocols Adam Fechner used in your cycles at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School) and their degree of success.
IVF . We Did two transfers but both failed. He considered doing iui as we requested
Some nurses are good.
Doctors are good. Nurses are not very knowledgeable in comparison to other clinics like rmanj. Nurses seems more like technician and not RN.......,,.,,,...... They do rush in giving instructions and not full explaining the results of blood work
Describe the costs associated with your care under Adam Fechner at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
Finance does need to be reviewed carefully
Describe Adam Fechner's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
Once pt is recognized to failed embryo transfer. They should encourage transferring 2 eggs
Nurse communication
Adam Fechner
Hasbrouck Heights

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Adam Fechner at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).

Almost all specialists are geniuses and know their stuff. But it's the level to which Dr. Wolf will share her expertise with the patient that's impressive. Further, she breaks it down to a understandable level for us and even pulls up articles on her computer to review with us.... Dr. Wolf calls you personally with certain results. I was impressed with the amount of time spent with the doctor in ADDITION to the support & nursing staff.
The clinic [University Reproductive Associates] is efficient. If you're going in for an appointment, you won't wait more than 20 minutes (I'm being conservative here; we've never waited more than 15). If you're doing the walk-in diagnostic visit, you'll be seen quickly. You may not see your personal doctor and nurse, but they're as personable as possible given that fact.... We've done diagnostics so far. About $1500-1700 out of pocket because of copays, coinsurance, and uncovered tests (especially for the one not planning to carry a baby)
How was your experience with Susan Wolf at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susan Wolf at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
There are no stupid questions. Dr. Wolf will take the time to explain any worries/questions you have.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susan Wolf at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Describe the protocols Susan Wolf used in your cycles at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School) and their degree of success.
For diagnostics, timing is everything. You have to be very mindful of what stage of your cycle that you're on and go in early morning for testing. If that day comes on a weekend, be prepared to travel to Hasbrouck. If you don't drive it can be a pain. I guess if you don't mind paying for Uber, the travel to Hasbrouck should be fine.
We've only done diagnostics so far. So all I can say is that their amazing at saying good morning and finding veins.
The clinic is efficient. If you're going in for an appointment, you won't wait more than 20 minutes (I'm being conservative here; we've never waited more than 15). If you're doing the walk-in diagnostic visit, you'll be seen quickly. You may not see your personal doctor and nurse, but they're as personable as possible given that fact.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susan Wolf at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
Susan Wolf

PCOS, Other
She was patient, understanding, and supportive... She was never too busy to answer a question and made me feel like every question was valid and important!
Again, like Dr. Wolf, they [the nurses] were really kind, understanding, and optimistic. When I would call with questions and a nurse called back, I always felt like I got the best help and that my questions were answered.
PCOS, Other
It was a wonderful experience. She took the time to answer all of my questions and never made me feel like I was stupid/crazy/overly concerned/overly anxious. She was incredibly optimisitic and I felt like she was always thinking about the next step and the other things we could do if it did not work out.
Be honest! She will answer all of your questions and will be honest with you, but only if you can express what you are really thinking and feeling!
Dr. Wolf was AMAZING. She was patient, understanding, and supportive - she helped me with the physical stuff but what I appreciated even more was her emotional support. She was never too busy to answer a question and made me feel like every question was valid and important!
I did provera to get my period, then clomid from days 5-9, followed by daily monitoring, an ovidrel shot, and then the IUI. I also had an HSG done earlier in the cycle. All of this worked and I got pregnant on the first cycle. I had done 2 clomid only cycles with my ob/gyn, which did not lead to my ovulating.
Johanna! Again, like Dr. Wolf, they were really kind, understanding, and optimistic. When I would call with questions and a nurse called back, I always felt like I got the best help and that my questions were answered.
My procedures were covered by my insurance so I paid a 35 dollar co-pay per visit for monitoring. I did not pay anything for the HSG or the IUI. I did have to pay for medications and the only one that was substantial was the ovidrel shot, which I think was around 250 dollars.
Susan Wolf

2012 - 2013
[Dr. Michael Cho] is a Great communicator and very knowledgeable about his field of medicine while being sensitive to the plight of infertility at the same time. I never felt like a number to him which is more than I could say about a lot of doctors, especially in this field knowing how important their work is...try to trust the process without stressing yourself out and he will guide you through it...I was in constant contact with a nurse who checked my progress every step of the way.
They [nurses at University Reproductive Associates] were very caring and sympathetic when we experienced our negative pregnancy test and celebrated with us when we finally got the +...This is a strange thing to consider a strength but I like the fact that it wasn’t “flashy” so you knew your money wasn’t going to upgrading the waiting room seating or something like that and only to the important stuff in the road to getting you pregnant
2012 - 2013
Dr. Cho is a Great communicator and very knowledgeable about his field of medicine while being sensitive to the plight of infertility at the same time. I never felt like a number to him which is more than I could say about a lot of doctors, especially in this field knowing how important their work is.
Be patient and follow instructions and try to trust the process without stressing yourself out and he will guide you through it.
I was in constant contact with a nurse who checked my progress every step of the way. She made me feel like she had no other patients , which of course she did!
They were very caring and sympathetic when we experienced our negative pregnancy test and celebrated with us when we finally got the +