6.6

Wayne
57 Willowbrook Boulevard
Wayne, NJ 07470

Treated 2018 - 2019
A quarter of the way into our IVF, Dr. McGovern and Eric, the head embryologist, uncovered a serious fertility issue with me that all other doctors had missed - and it was the reason we had been unsuccessful all of this time. He called me and we came in for an office visit where he compassionately laid out the issue (an issue that reduced my chances of conceiving significantly) and most importantly to me, he detailed the fresh plan of action - a new custom round of IVF (as they all are at URA.) I left that day with hope and confidence in my reproductive team.
If you can, visit Hoboken or Wayne [of University Reproductive Associates] for routine monitoring appointments and you should be seen right away...A quarter of the way into our IVF, Dr. McGovern and Eric, the head embryologist, uncovered a serious fertility issue with me that all other doctors had missed - and it was the reason we had been unsuccessful all of this time...he detailed the fresh plan of action - a new custom round of IVF (as they all are at URA.) I left that day with hope and confidence in my reproductive team.
How was your experience with Peter McGovern at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
I am really pleased that we chose University Reproductive Associates. After seeing specialists and trying for years, we were told IVF was our only option. We had consultations with several clinics in NJ, and we chose URA as we were really impressed with the facility and the knowledge and time Dr. McGovern gave us. He laid out our options and explained the science behind it all. He was the only doctor that we saw that didn't immediately try and get us to sign up for IVF. He tried to find the easiest option to get me pregnant, and after two simple tests, we all decided that IVF would be our best option. It took us a few tries with tweaking of the drug and supplement regiment and a little out of the box thinking (Dr. McGovern had a theory, so we tried a procedure that is rarely done.) I'm delighted to share that he was right, and as I sit here I'm almost 11 weeks pregnant with a very strong pregnancy.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peter McGovern at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Follow his advice and trust his expertise and experience.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peter McGovern at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Describe the protocols Peter McGovern used in your cycles at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School) and their degree of success.
I would prefer to keep the specifics of my treatment off the internet, just know that Dr. Mcgovern used out of the box thinking specifically related to me and my issues and it worked! I'm 11 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School). (Assigned nurse: Andrea Costanza)
Andrea is a professional, incredibly good at her job, organized and very compassionate. She helped organize me during the complicated IVF process and was instrumental in my treatments and wonderful end result!
Describe your experience with University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
URA is a busy clinic, this was a plus for me, it’s the best in the area and has the best doctors so it’s going to be popular. If you can, visit Hoboken or Wayne for routine monitoring appointments and you should be seen right away.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
They have several locations and I could walk to their Hoboken location for monitoring where I saw Dr. Wolf almost daily during my cycle. She answered my daily reel of questions and supported me fully. It is a very efficiently run office in the heart of Hoboken and the wait time was just a few minutes
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peter McGovern at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
I was a self-pay patient and after having consultants with several other clinic, URA was (by far) the best value

Treated 2015
She was patient, understanding, and supportive... She was never too busy to answer a question and made me feel like every question was valid and important!
Again, like Dr. Wolf, they [the nurses] were really kind, understanding, and optimistic. When I would call with questions and a nurse called back, I always felt like I got the best help and that my questions were answered.
How was your experience with Susan Wolf at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
It was a wonderful experience. She took the time to answer all of my questions and never made me feel like I was stupid/crazy/overly concerned/overly anxious. She was incredibly optimisitic and I felt like she was always thinking about the next step and the other things we could do if it did not work out.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susan Wolf at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Be honest! She will answer all of your questions and will be honest with you, but only if you can express what you are really thinking and feeling!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susan Wolf at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Dr. Wolf was AMAZING. She was patient, understanding, and supportive - she helped me with the physical stuff but what I appreciated even more was her emotional support. She was never too busy to answer a question and made me feel like every question was valid and important!
Describe the protocols Susan Wolf used in your cycles at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School) and their degree of success.
I did provera to get my period, then clomid from days 5-9, followed by daily monitoring, an ovidrel shot, and then the IUI. I also had an HSG done earlier in the cycle. All of this worked and I got pregnant on the first cycle. I had done 2 clomid only cycles with my ob/gyn, which did not lead to my ovulating.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
Johanna! Again, like Dr. Wolf, they were really kind, understanding, and optimistic. When I would call with questions and a nurse called back, I always felt like I got the best help and that my questions were answered.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susan Wolf at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
My procedures were covered by my insurance so I paid a 35 dollar co-pay per visit for monitoring. I did not pay anything for the HSG or the IUI. I did have to pay for medications and the only one that was substantial was the ovidrel shot, which I think was around 250 dollars.
Susan Wolf
Treated 2018 - 2020
we went through everything in great detail after diagnostic testing and his [Dr. Peter McGovern's] advice was exactly on track. I was able to get pregnant without IVF...always took his time to go over all of my options. He didn't rush me to make any decisions but would present me with a plan, allow me to think through it and then speak with him or Andrea to make a final decision...has treated me twice and we were successful both times. Before even starting fertility treatments, he did a diagnostic test and saw an abnormality in my uterus that was something that needed to be address in order to increase my chances at successfully conceiving. After doing so, we went through the fertility medications that he recommended for PCOS and within two cycles, we were successful! He also helped me find the right OB to follow up with, which I really appreciated.
we went through everything in great detail after diagnostic testing [at University Reproductive Associates] and his [Dr. Peter McGovern's] advice was exactly on track. I was able to get pregnant without IVF...It is busy but they always were able to find me an appointment. The morning monitoring hours are busy but it moves quickly. Staff onsite is great - they answer any questions you may have even for simple things like bloodwork...Come in prepared with your history and be VERY detailed. Also, listen to his advice.
Dr. McGovern has treated me twice and we were successful both times. Before even starting fertility treatments, he did a diagnostic test and saw an abnormality in my uterus that was something that needed to be address in order to increase my chances at successfully conceiving. After doing so, we went through the fertility medications that he recommended for PCOS and within two cycles, we were successful! He also helped me find the right OB to follow up with, which I really appreciated.
Dr. McGovern always took his time to go over all of my options. He didn't rush me to make any decisions but would present me with a plan, allow me to think through it and then speak with him or Andrea to make a final decision.
I prefer to keep this information private but again, we went through everything in great detail after diagnostic testing and his advice was exactly on track. I was able to get pregnant without IVF.
Hasbrouck Heights
Interaction was quick honest and genuine. I was emotional he he [Dr. McGovern] showed sympathy and understanding. Was positive and explained procedure and next procedure but didn’t elaborate on what would happen after as far as course of treatment... Discussed the HSG and results thoroughly. Discussed laparoscopy but was a little short in details. Gave me reading materials... He was very nice and genuine
The clinics strengths are that [University Reproductive Associates] is small and not too big. It is quite inside and not too much commotion. It’s seems busy but the the wait is never too long and they takes you in to see you quickly. Reception is very Quick to ask for copay though and they don’t talk about financing or loan options they offer... [nurse] Nice supportive but did not return call regarding pre op testing
Interaction was quick honest and genuine. I was emotional he he showed sympathy and understanding. Was positive and explained procedure and next procedure but didn’t elaborate on what would happen after as far as course of treatment
Ask questions be sure
He was very nice and genuine and honest but the interaction was a little impersonal and quick probably because I haven’t been with him for too long
Describe your experience with your nurse at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School). (Assigned nurse: Andrea )
Nice supportive but did not return call regarding pre op testing
The clinics strengths are that is small and not too big. It is quite inside and not too much commotion. It’s seems busy but the the wait is never too long and they takes you in to see you quickly. Reception is very Quick to ask for copay though and they don’t talk about financing or loan options they offer
HSG blood work co pay ultrasound, up coming laparoscopy requires anesthesia, co pay last, deductible
Describe Peter McGovern's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
Unsure on his approach regarding the above

Treated 2012 - 2013
[Dr. Michael Cho] is a Great communicator and very knowledgeable about his field of medicine while being sensitive to the plight of infertility at the same time. I never felt like a number to him which is more than I could say about a lot of doctors, especially in this field knowing how important their work is...try to trust the process without stressing yourself out and he will guide you through it...I was in constant contact with a nurse who checked my progress every step of the way.
They [nurses at University Reproductive Associates] were very caring and sympathetic when we experienced our negative pregnancy test and celebrated with us when we finally got the +...This is a strange thing to consider a strength but I like the fact that it wasn’t “flashy” so you knew your money wasn’t going to upgrading the waiting room seating or something like that and only to the important stuff in the road to getting you pregnant
How was your experience with Michael Cho at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Dr. Cho is a Great communicator and very knowledgeable about his field of medicine while being sensitive to the plight of infertility at the same time. I never felt like a number to him which is more than I could say about a lot of doctors, especially in this field knowing how important their work is.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Cho at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Be patient and follow instructions and try to trust the process without stressing yourself out and he will guide you through it.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Cho at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
I was in constant contact with a nurse who checked my progress every step of the way. She made me feel like she had no other patients , which of course she did!
They were very caring and sympathetic when we experienced our negative pregnancy test and celebrated with us when we finally got the +
Michael Cho