1127 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90017
213.975.9990

[Dr. Kristin Bendikson] wasn’t as compassionate we would like . We felt like we were being rushed thru process in a way . But she was respectful...She was always being paved to the OR . She’s busy we get it . but once we were getting Ultra sounds for weekly visits just seemed like rushed I guess . she was knowledgeable and gave us her course of treatment...ask many questions . Get both sides of her opinion .
Very busy clinic [at USC] . DR get paged daily to OR . Staff was organized and prepared well. Everyone was kind and smiled . even the secretaries are nice and helpful. Clean environment and equipment well kept...[the nursing staff at USC was] Very supportive . Professional...The blood genetics was pricey . Overall the visits were pricey. I guess expected . They were able to provide a discount code for the pre natal vitamins that helped costs .
How was your experience with Kristin Bendikson at USC?
dr was respectful and met with us. She was always being paved to the OR . She’s busy we get it . but once we were getting Ultra sounds for weekly visits just seemed like rushed I guess . she was knowledgeable and gave us her course of treatment.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kristin Bendikson at USC?
ask many questions . Get both sides of her opinion .
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kristin Bendikson at USC?
Dr wasn’t as compassionate we would like . We felt like we were being rushed thru process in a way . But she was respectful .
Describe the protocols Kristin Bendikson used in your cycles at USC and their degree of success.
Px pre NaTals , did a wide blood work up . Genetic testing . Gave my wife hormone tx to be inserted vaginaly for optimal environment for embryo . and ultra sounds weekly to monitor. Growth .
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at USC.
Very supportive . Professional. Talk about all the paper work especially when they took 11 vials of blood
Describe your experience with USC.
Very busy clinic . DR get paged daily to OR . Staff was organized and prepared well. Everyone was kind and smiled . even the secretaries are nice and helpful. Clean environment and equipment well kept
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kristin Bendikson at USC.
Kristin Bendikson
USC

2018 - 2020, Unsuccessful
There are a lot of doctors and patients [at USC]. They can only really see you in the morning which is the worst time due to traffic and it's very stressful to get there. I often would have to wait a long time for my appointment. You don't get to see your doctor as often as you would like due to the amount of patients and doctors. But they are very kind and professional, just a little stressful...[Dr. Aline Ketefian is a] Wonderful doctor and extremely kind and professional. She explained all the procedures, and was very thorough with her treatment. If I had only seen her each visit I think it would have made a big different. Wish the treatment had worked. Only real problem was seeing so many different doctors due to the amount of visits, and the location was very stressful to get to due to the hours she could see me and traffic.
How was your experience with Aline Ketefian at USC?
Describe your experience with USC.
There are a lot of doctors and patients. They can only really see you in the morning which is the worst time due to traffic and it's very stressful to get there. I often would have to wait a long time for my appointment. You don't get to see your doctor as often as you would like due to the amount of patients and doctors. But they are very kind and professional, just a little stressful.
Aline Ketefian