Genetic counseling: Offered
6450 38th Avenue North
St. Petersburg,, FL 33701
13330 USF Laurel Dr.
Tampa, FL 33612
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology to a friend?

7.1
2 doctors
Usf health is a good fertility clinic if your insurance doesnt cover fertility treatments. They are reasonable in price and everyone is nice. The only downside is I live about an hour away I wish they had an office closer to me that did the treatments there. I would definitely recommend them to to a friend.... IUI was about 700 every treatment plus trigger shot and meds that were abother 120$ over all this is hundreds of dollars less than most places .
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Shayne Plosker at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
He was a very good listener. Took his time to answer any questions I had and never rushed me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Robin)
Always answers any questions i have with a Good attitude. Always friendly and compassionate.
How was your experience with Shayne Plosker at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
Dr plosker has a good bed side manor. Very compassionate and understanding . never felt like i was being rushed to finish my appointment. Always answered every question I had without a problem. He had a good fertility plan set up for me due to my specific medical background history.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Shayne Plosker at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
Don’t expect him to change his fertility plan he has set for you. He will not do it. I asked to come in a day early for my ultrasound and he refused. He said that not his plan for me. Definitely not flexible for appointments either. Hard to get there when they want you to be for appointments .
Describe the protocols Shayne Plosker used in your cycles at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology and their degree of success.
He first wanted me to start Clomid but I told him I already did four rounds of it and I did not like the side effects it gave me. He decided to start me on a different med with less side effects. And it worked got pregnant the first month we used that in conjunction with IUI. Unfortunately it ended up in a miscarriage. But he said that it did work And we will try it again.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Shayne Plosker at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Tampa

A strength is USF has satellite offices with the ability to monitor from those offices. Another strength is the Tampa office is open every day. They also have an on call nurse and Dr. to answer any questions or concerns that may arise during a cycle.....Joy Taylor is one of the best nurses we’ve ever met. She exemplifies what a professional nurse should be. She responds to questions promptly and is extremely helpful.
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Dr. Plosker takes the time to explain everything. He has also personally called me from his cell phone to discuss results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Joy Taylor)
Dr. Plosker has been a very kind and understanding professional. He takes the time to fully explain our treatment plan and answer any questions that may arise. When my husband and I first started this process, we did not know where to start or what to ask. He was exceptionally informative while understanding our concerns. We feel that Dr. Plosker always has our best interests in mind.
The one piece of advice that we would have for prospective patients would be to utilize his expertise. Do not be afraid to ask questions. Dr. Plosker will not only answer your questions, but frame his answers in a way that someone not familiar with medical terminology would understand.
Dr. Plosker’s course of treatment were the IUIs. We did four rounds of IUI, along with medication to produce multiple follicles and to stimulate egg release. This course of action was taken because all of the infertility tests for my husband and myself came back negative. After these attempts were unsuccessful, Dr. Plosker performed the HSG. This result was normal. Then we underwent a mock transfer with saline. For IVF treatment, aside from the medication regimen, we had ICSI, PGS genetic testing, genetic screening for both me and my husband, fibroid removal, and an ERA. This first attempt of retrieval and implantation resulted in a miscarriage. The cause was unknown. As a result, Dr. Plosker wanted to eliminate any possible reasons for the miscarriage. That is why the fibroid surgery and ERA have taken place.
My IUIs were covered by my insurance. But IVF was not, we financed $42,000 (almost $62,000 after interest) through ARC. Meds have been around $3,000.
Sarasota

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Shayne Plosker at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
USF health is a big clinic, but you would never know it. I have been with them for three years and have always received return calls promptly and have been able to get appointments without delay. they have numerous sites which are nice but invasive procedures and testing are performed in Tampa. It would be nice if the satellite offices provided more procedures as well.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Dr. Plosker is amazing. From the first day walking into his office I felt he cared for us and our fertility concerns. I never felt like a number to Dr. Plosker.
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Kim)
All of the nurses with USF health are amazing. Compassionate, knowledgeable, and helpful.
Dr. Plosker is amazing. From day one we felt comfortable in his office. He explained the process every step of the way and at no point did we feel we were just another algorithm to him. He takes the time to explain the process and also always allowed us to ask questions without feeling like we were a bother to him. I have nothing but mazing things to say about Dr. Plosker. We have bee in his car for 3 years and while we have no successfully conceived YET I know we will with our determination and his knowledge.
On occasion you will have to wait past your appointment time but it is worth it. Once you are in the office with him you will feel like you are his only patient. You will never feel rushed so just remember he is making the patient ahead of you feel the same way.
Oodles of blood work. Hysterosalpinogram- which showed a blocked tube. At this point Dr. Plosker offered surgery to fix it but we wanted to start less invasive. We tried four IUIs using Clomid and Orvidel- unsuccessful. Sonohysterography- showed a polyp which may be cause for failed IUI. Dr. Plosker performed laparoscopic surgery. During that time he removed endometriosis, repaired a fallopian tube, and removed the poly. Currently doing timed intercourse with Femara while saving money for IVF.
IVF with Dr. Plosker has an estimate of $20,000 plus medications. This includes anesthesia, retrieval, ICSI, genetic testing, and cryopreservation for a year.
Describe Shayne Plosker's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
He said we would evaluate when we got to that step. Unsure at this time.

Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Roughly $12,000 for a fresh transfer with an additional approximately $1,200 for medications [at USF IVF] . Which are from the hospital pharmacy and are provided at a discounted rate because of a grant. Also, roughly $14,000 for a frozen transfer with an additional approximately $1,500 in medications...Strengths: their communication and willingness to answer questions without you feeling like you are “bothering” them is amazing. Even if you have asked the same question many times.... Weakness: no fault to the clinic, but they are a learning facility, so sometimes your appointment time may end up being 30-40 minutes later than scheduled because they get backed up trying to explain procedures to students.
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Dr Plosker take a lot of pride in his job. He takes the time to talk with you, answer any questions you have, and come up with a plan. He truly understands the the difficulty in the process and is warm and caring through it all.
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Joy)
Joy has been my nurse for both cycles. And I could not be happier. She talks to you in terms you understand. Will offer advice if you ask. I have had phone conversations with other nurses on call, and they all have been extremely caring and wonderful through all the ups and downs of these sometimes heartbreaking cycles.
Dr Plosker is very open and listens to your concerns. He wanted to do a fresh transfer but when I spoke to him about my concerns from my previous fresh transfer, he listened and validated my concerns. He understood I did my homework to educate myself and listened to my body’s response.
It may take a while to get your initial appointment, but it was worth the wait. He recommends what he feels is best, but also listens to your concerns and will ultimately do whatever you choose.
I did birth control to start my cycle. Then I was placed on Gonal-F (300) and Menopur (2 vials of powder) at night. Then they added Ganerelix (1 syringe) each morning in addition to continuing my night medications. Before transfer I was out on Estrace (3x a day) and Crinone (2x a day).
Roughly $12,000 for a fresh transfer with an additional approximately $1,200 for medications. Which are from the hospital pharmacy and are provided at a discounted rate because of a grant. Also, roughly $14,000 for a frozen transfer with an additional approximately $1,500 in medications.
Dr Plosker will suggest how many you should transfer based on the quality. But let’s you decide if you want less.

2013 - 2018
I was not called [by a staff member at USF IVF] with a pregnant test result. although I new it because I could look it up online I was failed to be notified that I need to have another blood drawl to get my HCG to zero after my miscarriage. this made it difficult to start my next procedure because I need to have that blood drawl before it happened and it was months later at this point. I also feel sometimes I was out on a ledge as to what should happen next. I would run tests and then not really know what the next step would be.
2013 - 2018
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
like any dr office I feel like some workers are better than others, once you get the person you like the best just continue to ask for that person. Robin is my go to person. I feel like she knows me and cares more. I just ask for her when making my apps. The only downfall to this clinic is its a teaching clinic which I am fine with but because of that the drs are in the office only certain days/weeks so getting an appointment can take months or very long weeks.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with James Mayer at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
He explains things very well. And makes me feel very comfortable
they actually were very nice. I like my main nurse a lot. they returned calls quickly. made me feel valued.
What specific things went wrong at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
How was your experience with James Mayer at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
He’s very detailed in explaining, makes you feel comfortable and makes sure you understand and are following along. He has made me feelcomfortable during procedures and I was never scared going into treatments or surgery with him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of James Mayer at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
Be patient
Describe the protocols James Mayer used in your cycles at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology and their degree of success.
If I believe correctly we did a normal protocol. I remember the nurse saying this is the usual go to for the treatment for the average cycle. I believe I had a good outcome. I had possible diminished ovarian reserve. I remember taking menapur 2 powders, lupron, and Gonal F 300 units. Im not sure why the dr prescribe it the way he did. I just trusted him and did what they told me. I got 10 eggs, 7 mature and 7 fertilized through icsi. I transferred 2 and then 1 almost made it to freeze but did not. I had a chemical pregnancy from that transfer.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
I make my on work schedule so it was fine for me. I knew they always did them in the morning so it was ok.
Describe the costs associated with your care under James Mayer at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
ifv was 10,700 with icsi. meds were separate. Iuis were 650 for basic with monitoring, they price raised half way through our 6 we did to $700. pre opt testing was covered under insurance.
Tampa

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with James Mayer at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
Most importantly they [USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology] are organized. You never wait on hold for that long. When you call they always have the answers and they know what the next step is. The only issue I had was with billing, they initially told me that my insurance does not cover IUI, and they billed me for the cycle. My insurance however did cover it and they prompty refunded me the money.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Most importantly they are organized. You never wait on hold for that long. When you call they always have the answers and they know what the next step is. The only issue I had was with billing, they initially told me that my insurance does not cover IUI, and they billed me for the cycle. My insurance however did cover it and they prompty refunded me the money. Other than that issue I have had no problems with the clinic.
Dr Plosker spent an hour with my husband and I the first time we met. He was open and honest about our chances of conceiving. He explained the different processes so that we u derstood and he made sure that we didn’t have any questions before we left.
Camilla and Robin I believe. They are always willing to answer all of my questions and are prompt at making me Appointments and calling in meds.
I have met with Dr. Plosker on 3 separate occasions. I have never felt rushed during a visit with him and he explained everything in detail. He also kept finances in the picture which is important when you could be spending a lot of money. He truly did seem to care about making our dream of becoming parents a reality.
Take the time to listen and ask all of the questions that you have.
I had three rounds of IUI. Two with clomid and one round with femara. I switched to femara bc I was getting headaches from the clomid. I also did an ovidrel shot on cycle day 12 and IUI was 36hours later. I always had an US on cycle day 12 to confirm follicle size and uterine lining. Unfortunately IUI did not work for me. The process physically was very easy for me and the clinic made sure everything was scheduled and called in for me.
Visit was 350 to see dr Plosker Each IUI was 700, but my insurance covered that. Meds were about 150 per month for three months. I also had an HSG and Saline US which was about 1000.
Sarasota

Strengths are that they [USF - Sarasota] are thorough, and knowledgeable. Overall they are fairly quick in response if you leave messages. Weaknesses are appointment wait times. Overall, the Dr’s, RN’s and staff have made this a great experience, and have continued to walk us through this journey....Leslie & Amanda we very kind and attentive.... Dr. Plosker makes you feel like he genuinely cares about you as a person, and makes you feel more than a dollar sign.
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Strengths are that they are thorough, and knowledgeable. Overall they are fairly quick in response if you leave messages. Weaknesses are appointment wait times. Overall, the Dr’s, RN’s and staff have made this a great experience, and have continued to walk us through this journey.
I was originally assigned Joy, but I felt with other Nurses in the practice more regularly. Leslie & Amanda we very kind and attentive.
Dr. Plosker is very thorough, and compassionate. Our experience was overall great even though we didn’t end up with the results we had hoped for. At our meeting with Plosker to re-group and come up with another game plan to proceed with future IVF cycles he remaind very positive that he could still help us be parents, he was very patient to answer all of our questions, and even stated he took our case to his colleagues to help in the event he missed anything.
Trust the process and the information he provides you.
I was started on levothroxine 100mcg and provera 10mg. Prior to cycle. Once cycle was induced I started my Injectables Gonal-F 150 units, Menopur 75 units daily. I also had routine blood work and ultrasounds. During the second week I believe menopur was increase to 150units. Ganirelix 250 mcg was injected daily. Once eggs were mature I was given a trigger shot. Eggs were retrieved 48hrs later. Day of retrieval 8 eggs were retrieved, 6 fertilized properly via ICSI. To help manage pain I was given Tylenol-Codeine #3. On day 5 we only had 1 viable embryo that was biopsied and sent off for PGD testing. I was started on metformin 2-750 mg daily. Approximately, a month later I started estradiol 2 mg x 3 daily. About week prior to transfer started Crinone 8% Gel - 2x a day. Day of transfer I continued Estradiol regimen, and did Crinone 3x that day. After transfer continued Estradiol, and Crinone up until the point of miscarriage approximately 3 weeks after transfer.
Approximately- $18-20k
Dr. Plosker is very against multiple transfer if you have had PGD/PGS testing.

Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
They [USF IVF] are more affordable than other facilities since it's a research facility and they have some grants that allow meds to be cheaper.... Their technology and facilities were great! Cutting edge, clean, and easy to access. Because it's such a big program, you have to go in understanding that. I also like it because it's a research facility. I liked having the college students in on some of the visits observing. It makes you feel like even though your outcomes are necessarily what you wanted, at least you are still contributing to education and research
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Their technology and facilities were great! Cutting edge, clean, and easy to access. Because it's such a big program, you have to go in understanding that. I also like it because it's a research facility. I liked having the college students in on some of the visits observing. It makes you feel like even though your outcomes are necessarily what you wanted, at least you are still contributing to education and research to help for future treatments and doctors.
This one is hard because USF IVF is so big and I know the 3 doctors see so many patients. Even keeping that in mind, I think they did a good job of making me feel like a human.
They have a great system and their care paperwork and phone tree was easy to follow. They returned calls quickly and were very organized.
What specific things went wrong at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
He is very knowledgeable and open to talking about different routes needed for treatment options. He is not a fluffy super compassionate person but he balances emotions well and applied when needed.
Come in with a plan and know what direction you are thinking and be willing to discuss.
IVF cycle using donor sperm and ICSI. Started with Lupron shots in the AM (10 ml) for about 10 days and then decreased dosage (5ml) of those shots while continuing them in the AM. Added PM shot of Gonal F injectable pen (75) as well as menopur (1 powder). Kept on that same regimen through the cycle until trigger shot with HCG after having bloodwork and ultrasound done every other day leading up to egg retrieval to monitor estradiol and follicles. Retrieved 10 eggs and all 10 fertilized. Only 3 made it to 5 day blastocyst stage and 1 fresh embryo transfer took place. The other 2 were frozen. One is a grade 2 and the other is a grade 4bb I believe. I am unsure what the grade of the embryo that was transferred. Dr. Plosker would not transfer 2 embryos because I was still 36 during the time of the procedure. The transfer was unsuccessful.
They are more affordable than other facilities since it's a research facility and they have some grants that allow meds to be cheaper.
Since I only had 3 embryos, I was self pay and I just turned 37, I wish he would have transferred 2 embryos instead of 1. My frozen embryo cycle will cost an additional $5,000 out of pocket. He did state I can transfer both of them during that cycle at least.
St. Petersburg,

RN [at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology] is great at scheduling and because they have multiple locations it is easy to shift appointments around once you are an established patient...It is hard to get in initially but once you are an established patient, advocate for what you want. I had all my blood work completed and my cycle began in December I was not scheduled for an IUI but asked m doctor why I couldn't do it if all my labs/ultrasounds were done, well with that said I was immediately booked for my baseline ultrasound on New year's day. The clinic is never closed.
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Strengths: Organization Weakness: Honestly none, they were amazing. Although sometimes I felt rushed to give them my husband's semen sample and they didn't seem rushed but that's just how we are when struggling with infertility.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anthony Imudia at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
He answered all my questions patiently without rushing to answer questions or being dismissive.
Very compassionate and also very amazing at communicating and answering all my questions.
What specific things went wrong at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
How was your experience with Anthony Imudia at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
Dr. Imudia is patient and kind and makes the best action plan as best as he can. We even wanted to transfer 2 embryos but he suggested 1 as it did not necessarily increase chances of a viable pregnancy plus the added difficulties it would present if both embryos did attach. His RN is great at scheduling and because they have multiple locations it is easy to shift appointments around once you are an established patient. Electronic communication was the best thing I had with Dr.Imudia and boy did he have a lot of emails from me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anthony Imudia at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
Describe the protocols Anthony Imudia used in your cycles at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology and their degree of success.
During my IUI cycles I used clomid(no injectables) and had baseline ultrasounds but that was it and those were not successful, but also take into consideration I had just balanced my hormones so those eggs that did not fertilize could have been a results of my previously imbalanced hormones. My IVF cycle was after my hormones were balanced for over 6 months, so the egg quality was probably much better at this point. During my IVF cycle I used injectables(Lupron,menopur,gonal f) and then progesterone suppositories until 10 weeks) and I got my daughter.
They were on time and prompt I was never waiting more then 5-10minutes for the monitoring appointments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anthony Imudia at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
I don't know I was blessed that my insurance covered all cost.
Describe Anthony Imudia's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
I believe Dr. Immudia will make the best decision for each patient's circumstance.
St. Petersburg,

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Anthony Imudia at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.

I was not called with results on blood work and examinations. The nurses [USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology] constantly lost my paperwork and left me with no medication to prep for IUI. My times for appointments were changed constantly and there was never an understanding on what my next steps would be. ... They do have weekend appointments and early morning. ... Please note only about 2 staff (nurses) work at a time so you will see a lot of people waiting but no one at the front desk. ... He recommended we do clomid for 3 months before doing IUI. ...
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
They do have weekend appointments and early morning. Also they are centrally located, have a lunch area if you are waiting long and are located in different areas. Please note only about 2 staff (nurses) work at a time so you will see a lot of people waiting but no one at the front desk.
As a patient my calls were returned 2 days later, none of my emails received responses and he only met with me one time during five months of treatments doing none of my procedures.
There were only two nurses I met. One who did my ultrasound and was very nice and the other who coordinated appointments and medications. The one who did all medications would have to be reminded to call in at the pharmacy and there were two times that when my pharmacy did not have the medication that I was left to track down another pharmacy while in the waiting room to get my medications. The staff left me there to panic in trying to find a new pharmacy last minute.
What specific things went wrong at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
Dr. Imudia never altered my dosage or medications. I would have to call his office and request my results be reviewed and dosage changed. He would never speak to me one on one after our first an only appointment together. Everything was relayed through the nurses.
This will be a very independent process on the patients end with no support from the office, doctor or staff.
He recommended we do clomid for 3 months before doing IUI. I had to request him to increase dosage to see if there would be a change. I never got a call, follow-up appointment or check in to see about the monthly results. I would have to call in and inform them I was not pregnant. Also, I had to call in about the option of scheduling my IUI, no one contacted me after my 3 months to start those arrangements.
The cost of the clomid was about $20 if not less. Each IUI was about $500-$700 and the trigger shot before each IUI was about $250. I also had to pay a co-pay for each visit and for my husbands exams.
It was never discussed.

PCOS, Unexplained
The nursing staff [USF] has been great. Anytime I had a question, they were happy to answer it. During both IUI procedures, the nurse explained exactly what she was doing and made my husband and I feel comfortable.... Strengths include they are educated about infertility, have a plan of care they go over with you, easy to communicate with, good success rates. Weaknesses include they aren't always forthcoming during ultrasounds with what they are doing, you need to ask questions. You mainly deal with nurses and coordinator, don't see or talk to the doctor much.
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Dr Imudia sat down with my husband and I and went over all our results and plan of care. He answered our questions and concerns and really listened to us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Robyn)
The nursing staff has been great. Anytime I had a question, they were happy to answer it. During both IUI procedures, the nurse explained exactly what she was doing and made my husband and I feel comfortable.
My expierience as a patient has been overall good. Although we have only seen him a handful of times throughout our treatment, he was very efficient when we saw him. He was knowledgable about our results and explained our plan of care. My sister also has infertility and had him as her doctor so he is well trusted in our family.
Tell the doctor all your concerns.
We attempted 5 months of Femara 5mg with timed relations. All five months were negative pregnancy test. We are currently in the process of our 3rd IUI treatment. I get my initial ultrasound in day 3 of 4 of my cycle. I start 7.5 mg of femara for 5 days. I follow up on day 12 to see the size of my follicle(s). I have done my trigger shot, Ovidrel, on day 12 between 8pm and 10pm. We are back at the clinic on day 14, 36 hours post trigger for IUI procedure. So far, all negative pregnancy test.
IUI - $700 Ovidrel trigger shot -$107 Femara -covered Office visits - couple hundred? Blood work - covered Insurance does not cover any infertility.
St. Petersburg,

Leslie [nurse at USF IVF] became my friend through this journey. When she called to tell me the first FET failed she called me the next day and a week later to check on me. I felt like she was fully vested in our journey...I feel like they take an outside of the box approach with protocols and treatments. They are pretty conservative. Getting in to start the process is painfully long. You have to stay on top of them (Joy) so things don’t fall thru the cracks and cause delays. Since it’s an educational practice associated with a university the doctors are also teachers. Their costs are a little cheaper than other local clinics and you get access to meds from the hospital which beats any pharmacy.
Investment Banker
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Melinda Henne at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
She called me on the weekend when she was off to walk me through my lining check. I really felt like she was on our team wanting a pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Leslie Moya)
Leslie became my friend through this journey. When she called to tell me the first FET failed she called me the next day and a week later to check on me. I felt like she was fully vested in our journey. Amanda is also amazing. Joy, on the other hand, was an awful communicator and had no compassion. Do not recommend working with Joy
How was your experience with Melinda Henne at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
She is up to date on current research. I felt like she was on our team and really tried all avenues. I didn’t feel like a number. There was a personalized approach to my treatment and protocol. Great bed side manner
Describe the protocols Melinda Henne used in your cycles at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology and their degree of success.
I had a problem with thin lining. We cancelled two FETs, did two ERAs and eventually did on unsuccessful FET with another dr in the practice. They never checked my lining. Henne recommended a scratch before the next transfer and also put me on metanx for my MTHFR gene mutation.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Melinda Henne at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Insurance covered my retrieval. We paid $4100 for the FET
Describe Melinda Henne's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
We only had 1 embryo
Melinda Henne
Tampa

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Melinda Henne at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.

You NEVER receive a call or a visit from the same nurse [at USF - S Tampa]. They are incredibly disorganized, they rarely call back or return phone calls and only one or two of them are slightly friendly. I felt very little empathy or compassion from any of them. Not surprising, the entire clinic staff is COLD. If you can't be friendly, can you at least fake it? Nope, not there...
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
I can't think of many strengths, except that you would think that the USF affiliation would mean good things. But alas, it does not with this clinic. I almost did not want to write this review because some would see it as "sour grapes" since we did not receive a positive pregnancy. But upon 8 months of reflection after the fact, I realized I wish I had read reviews of the clinic before I gave them $20K+ of my money. So I'm hoping this helps somebody else make an informed decision. Even if we'd received a positive pregnancy here, I would not rate it well. It was a terrible experience all around.
My husband and I had a very specific and unique story and it's as if they never heard our story. Every visit, I had to remind whomever saw us. It was NEVER the same person and our standard of care and our protocol was not tailored to our specific circumstances, it was based only on numbers and what may or may not have worked for the "general population." Nobody even remembered my name from visit to visit. And we NEVER saw Dr. Mayer, our primary IVF doctor.
You NEVER receive a call or a visit from the same nurse. They are incredibly disorganized, they rarely call back or return phone calls and only one or two of them are slightly friendly. I felt very little empathy or compassion from any of them. Not surprising, the entire clinic staff is COLD. If you can't be friendly, can you at least fake it? Nope, not there.
What specific things went wrong at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
We chose USF IVF (South Tampa) because our sperm was frozen there and we had no idea what we were in for! Dr. Mayer was supposedly our primary care doctor, but we only saw him during our initial visit to sign up AND PAY FOR our IVF cycle. We literally never saw him again. I get that it's a teaching hospital, but there really should be some sort of consistency whereby the patient feels like their primary doctor is in-the-know. Dr. Mayer is very hard to understand and is not very good at explaining the IVF process. He claims to have told you something when he never did. Maybe he told somebody (another patient), but not me. We saw other doctors including Dr. Plosker, the department head, and he was equally as terrible. He didn't even know my name when he entered the room. He certainly didn't know our story - my husband had cancer and due to the chemo and radiation, his sperm count is now at zero. It's like nobody ever wrote that in our chart and I had to remind every person why we were there. As if having cancer and going through infertility in back to back years isn't enough! The only doctor that remembered or acted like he cared was Dr. Imudia, but we only saw him once. You never get the same nurse or doctor and they always act like you are a burden when you call with a question. That's IF you ever get a call back. They are either TERRIBLY UNDERSTAFFED or TERRIBLY UNORGANIZED AND INEFFICIENT - or both. We only had a certain amount of frozen sperm (5 total vials, that is all we had on earth and that is all we would ever have due to the cancer) and we were given HORRIBLE advice by Dr. Mayer to use 3 of those 5 precious vials for IUI's. I've been told now by two other infertility clinics that we never should have "wasted" these precious vials on IUI because we had such a limited supply and it wasn't worth the risk. So after we wasted 3 of our 5 vials on failed IUI's, we should have bailed on this clinic, but we still didn't know better. We did an IVF cycle with them and only retrieved 6 eggs after my egg retrieval. AFter that retrieval, we SHOULD HAVE BEEN ASKED if we wanted to thaw a vial of frozen sperm and still proceed (since we got so few eggs), but they didn't give us that advice. They used the sperm, only 2 embryos were created and neither tested normal after genetic testing. Crappy results we could handle, but come to find out (if we only knew then what we know now), they could have saved the remainder of the sperm for that vial and it could have been re-frozen. It was something like 14 million sperm and they only used a couple - the rest can be re-frozen for future use!!! We HAD NO CLUE this was an option and it was NEVER PRESENTED TO US. So they threw the remainder of the sperm away - KNOWING we only had one more vial on earth to work with. SO INCREDIBLY CARELESS - and our second IVF clinic, the one we're currently at, can not believe we were not told that sperm can be re-frozen and used over again. They knew my husband had cancer, they knew he was not producing any more sperm, they KNEW we only had one vial left and they didn't care to tell us how to save the remainder of what could have been saved from our 4th vial. They just threw it out!!!! So, we were left with one vial out of 5 and we quickly decided we would never trust them with our final vial and we got it the HECK out of their freezers and across the state to an IVF clinic in Jacksonville. They also didn't make it easy for us to retrieve our final vial of sperm, it was also a pain in the butt process, but we got it done and out of there.
Do not use USF IVF.
Dr. Mayer followed a standard protocol with us, we were not seen as an individual case, but a number. We told them over and over we only had a limited amount of frozen sperm to work with and each time we were there, it's like nobody remembered this. When our cycle failed and we asked him what he would do differently, he told me "you need new ovaries." WOW. I have no known fertility issues, our only issue is the fact that my husband's sperm count was wiped out because of his cancer treatment. He was referring to the fact that more eggs may have produced better results since it's simply a numbers game, but he literally has no bedside manner when speaking to patients. New ovaries? Nope, how about a new doctor. One that cares, yes, that's what we needed - somebody that cares - or at least can act like they do! We needed a doctor that looked at our specific circumstances and offered proactive advice based on our personal case, not based on numbers. For example, knowing only 6 eggs were retrieved and knowing full well it's a numbers game (the more eggs you get, the higher your chances are of getting normal embryos), they should have: 1) given us the option of whether we wanted to proceed with thawing a vial and doing ICSI on the 6 eggs, 2) advised us about our odds with only 6 eggs, 3) recommended either freezing the eggs and doing another cycle to increase our odds, or 4) TOLD US WE COULD RE-FREEZE the remaining sperm from the thawed vial so that we had more chances should we need them in the future! Nope, none of that was offered or advised. If ONLY we knew then what we know now! But we weren't the experts, we trusted them to be the experts and give us the best advice for our specific circumstances and they failed over and over at that. In total, they wasted 4 out of 5 vials of the only sperm we had left to create a baby.
$18K for IVF, $2K for IUI
St. Petersburg,

The main fertility room [USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology] is housed in an OBGYN office. This is difficult to go through check in with all the pregnant women in line....I did have issues with billing. I remember paying in full for a cycle that got canceled....I had to sit and wait for financial before they would see me at my appointment....I did have some communication issues with getting returned calls at times...I believe total cost for one iui cycle including medication and monitoring was a little less than $1000.
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
The main fertility room is housed in an OBGYN office. This is difficult to go through check in with all the pregnant women in line. There is a separate glass door though once you go in.
I felt like everything was just following typical protocol instead of cycles being more personalized for my issues.
I did have some communication issues with getting returned calls at times. Once I was fully involved in a cycle and not TI it was better.
What specific things went wrong at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
I went to Dr. Plosker because he came to my town in the same clinic as my OBGYN. Turns out it was his last day affiliated with them. I had to drive 45min to his main office every appointment, but there was no RE in town. I felt like he thought I was only there to find out about why I had a 16w loss. Once he realized we were also having secondary fertility issues he began looking into solutions. Most communication was through nurses and office staff. I did have trouble getting return calls until I was going through actual cycles with them. I did have issues with cysts and had to cancel several cycles. During one cycle, no one seemed to know whether I should just go home because of a cyst or what. I'm the one that suggested testing estrogen as I had done in the past. I expected another canceled cycle, but found out the cyst wasn't producing. This iui cycle was the cycle that worked. Dr. Plosker wasn't there for this...he was out of country. I had twins from the cycle. I think we were all surprised that both follicles took after 1.5yrs of nothing working. Plosker was there for the 2 ultrasounds. He was quite friendly. He did end up affiliating with another clinic in my town so I was able to get a little monitoring closer to home. I'm grateful for going to Dr. Plosker. My twins are now 14m.
Make sure you research and advocate for yourself. If a treatment isn't giving great results ask for something else. (Ie clomid made me ovulate early and gave cysts. I used Femara next. I also knew I ovulated early on meds and was able to let them know).
Most cycles were TI cycles with progesterone (early spotting). Eventually, I given clomid first with no monitoring. I ovulated really early and wasn't even able to try. When I tried a monitored cycle I had multiple cysts from the clomid. I had to sit out several cycles. I pushed to try Femara instead. I asked to change my monitoring date because I believed I was ovulating early. I had 2 follicles (17mm and 21mm). I used a trigger shot and had an iui 48hrs later. It resulted in twins. Most of my previous appointments were to rule out causes for my 16w loss 2 years before.
I paid about $650 for an iui (no insurance coverage for fertility). I believe total cost for one iui cycle including medication and monitoring was a little less than $1000.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
The nurses [at USF] were amazing. I always felt supported and cared for by each one of them...Once I decided to switch doctors, it took over three months for my records to be released and only half of them were. I called every week and was given different information or told things to appease me. I was overcharged and sent bills for procedures done months after.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
The clinic is clean and efficient. It is in a building with other medical needs. The wait room is small and they are sometimes quick.
Every time I saw him, he spent the first five minutes reading his computer about my history. He never remembered me and always seemed forgetful. One vivid example is the blood work he ordered. They drew so much blood, I had to use both arms. When I went back for the results he actually said, "Wow, who ordered all these unecessary tests?" As a result, I had to pay for tests not needed. Also, instead of suggesting surgery to unblock my tubes, he said IVF was my best shot.
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: I don't remember her name)
The nurses were amazing. I always felt supported and cared for by each one of them. I wish they worked for someone else because they were the complete opposite of Dr.Plosker. They were very compassionate and always answered every question.
What specific things went wrong at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
I feel like I was taken advantage of, not because it didn't work but because of his care. He was distant, played on my desperate emotion by promising false hopes. At first, he seemed to care, but after each visit, I was left wondering if he even knew my name. After the chemical pregnancy ended, his aftercare was atrocious. He even changed his percentage, and insinuating that he knew it was not going to work. I honestly feel like he swindled us out of money. I would never recommend him to anybody.
If you choose to use him, get second opinions and be skeptical of his promises.
I injected myself twice daily with very high hormones. They monitored my eggs at first every four days, eventually it was every other day. Once the eggs were transferred, I had to put progesterone in vaginally. Unfortunately, I travelled to Ireland one week after the transfer without any hesitation from him. Also, during the injections and after the transfer, I was not allowed to drink or exercise.
15,000 plus extra for all the unecessary bloodwork.
St. Petersburg,

I would definitely recommend this clinic [USF IVF and Reproductive Endo- Tampa] to a friend. The only thing I had a problem with is getting there during the week since it’s so far away from where I live. I wish there Sarasota office offered more procedures .... She [the nurse] was awesome . Very friendly every time I talk to her on the phone. always return my calls in a timely manner
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
I would definitely recommend this clinic to a friend. The only thing I had a problem with is getting there during the week since it’s so far away from where I live. I wish there Sarasota office offered more procedures .
He’s just very understanding from the second I sat down with him he answered all the questions I had and was stressing about . He Gave me his honest opinion on what I should do throughout my fertility journey. I definitely trust his plan of care for me.
She was awesome . Very friendly every time I talk to her on the phone. always return my calls in a timely manner
He was awesome! Definitely smart when it come to RE. Loves to explain every course of treatment so you know what to expect. No surprises. Very compassionate with his patients. I hope to have him as my dr again.
He’s definitely one of the best doctors I’ve had. Very understanding and compassionate with his patients. He always tried to explain his coarse of action before doing anything. So i felt comfortable before doing any procedure or starting new medications. I trust him in whatever decision he makes for my fertility journey.
He’s very honest on his plan of action if he thinks something will work he will tell you honestly if he doesn’t he will let you know it’s not worth trying . Definitely helps when you’re paying out of pocket with no insurance coverage for fertility treatments.
Each IUI cycle cost $700, then another $120 for meds
Tampa

The clinic [USF IVF and Repro Endo] is very organized. I've only had to wait a few minutes passed my appointment one time in almost 2 years. ... My phone calls are always returned promptly ... My nurse Kristen was amazing, I called her for every little thing and every little symptom and she was so accommodating and so compassionate. Another nurse named Melissa was also amazing, she hugged me when I cried the whole staff is just so genuine.
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
The clinic is very organized. I've only had to wait a few minutes passed my appointment one time in almost 2 years. I work at a doctor's office so I know that's amazing to say. My phone calls are always returned promptly, I cant say enough good things about this clinic.
Genuine concern and apathy towards my husband and I and our wishes
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Kristen Lamar)
Anthony Imudia genuinely wants you to have success. My failure to conceive is his failure and he stresses over options because he wants to make it happen for you. He held my hand literally just before my retrieval to put me at ease, he didn't have to do that.
He does not sugar coat, hes very straightforward in a very tactful way, you are in good hands.
After the first failed IVF Dr. Imudia changed from ganirelix to lupron. He explained to us since the first protocol didnt work he didnt want to repeat the same one and we agreed. Although he did give us the option to keep the air protocol.
Total of $26,000 for 2 cycles with medication costs included
We were glad that Dr. Imudia opted to transfer 3 embryos on our first try as some clinics are opposed to this method. We wanted the most aggressive treatment plan possible given our age.
St. Petersburg,

Strengths [at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology] *Most or all appointments were in the same building or across the street to the main hospital. *Financial Specialist always contacted me beforehand to give me the cost of the visit prior to my appointment *check in process and staff was always easy and fast Weakness *small waiting area for patients. *USF partners with TGH hospital and completes some of the services in that TGH building. The out of pocket cost for the ultrasound was $300 but I later received a $1200 bill from TGH for a facility fee charge. Which I think is unfair for patients seeing USF physicians. All services need to take place at a USF facility for patients to avoid extra cost
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Strengths *Most or all appointments were in the same building or across the street to the main hospital. *Financial Specialist always contacted me beforehand to give me the cost of the visit prior to my appointment *check in process and staff was always easy and fast Weakness *small waiting area for patients. *USF partners with TGH hospital and completes some of the services in that TGH building. The out of pocket cost for the ultrasound was $300 but I later received a $1200 bill from TGH for a facility fee charge. Which I think is unfair for patients seeing USF physicians. All services need to take place at a USF facility for patients to avoid extra cost
Dr. Myers was very informative. Made sure I understood. Very truthful about possible outcomes with my age
Always nice when visiting the office. Most remember your face so it made it more comforting.
Very informative and honest. I did a fresh transfer which resulted in a negative pregnancy. During the follow up appointment, I was told better outcomes happen with frozen transfers. I wish this was presented to me during the first cycle. That is my only complaint about my experience with Dr. Myers. Otherwise, he was a very good doctor.
Always ask questions.
Not sure
Before the IVF procedure, we spent at least $2000 out of pocket for consultation and ultrasounds. The IVF procedure was $10k and medications $1300
Describe James Mayer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
For my age, Dr. Myers would only transfer two embryos.
2011 - 2013
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
I only spoke with them [nurses at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology] briefly on the phone for appointments...The clinic was easy to find and get to. Very busy practice staff was polite and helpful. The office itself was nice and well kept. Parking was easy, the building was marked well to figure out where to go...I had and HSG done along with blood work and that was all. My HSG revealed I have a blocked right tube. My blood work showed I had low AMH. My protocol was to do timed cycles at home first with clomid and then move onto IUI. His treatment strategy included us probably needing IVF.
2011 - 2013
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
I only spoke with them briefly on the phone for appointments.
He was understanding to my situation and offered the best plan of action to move forward. I felt like he was doing what was best for my diagnosis but I didn’t feel like it was the only option I had. I was given only 2 options and I felt like maybe I had more alternatives. I ended up becoming pregnant on my own without assistance and followed up with his clinic for my perinatologist care.
Ask questions, make a list ahead of time. I didn’t and would get home and remember things I wanted to ask.
I had and HSG done along with blood work and that was all. My HSG revealed I have a blocked right tube. My blood work showed I had low AMH. My protocol was to do timed cycles at home first with clomid and then move onto IUI. His treatment strategy included us probably needing IVF. We took a break after the timed cycles. I ended up getting pregnant naturally with a PCOS diet and weight loss in 2012. I had a missed miscarriage and ended up taking another fertility break so I didn’t follow up with the clinic again until I got pregnant again in 2014. Where I was referred to USF to see a Perinatologist because of my AMA and not Plosker because I was already pregnant.
St. Petersburg,

[USF IVF and Reproductive Endo-St. Petersburg's] Strengths: Multiple locations Weaknesses: cold staff, appointments are too far away from when you call, even if you are a patient. If this is your only choice, it is worth it to try. They will give you a diagnostic.... They are always in a hurry. My husband and I always talk about how impersonal and cold this people are, giving that their patients are going thru something very difficult.
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Dr. Imudia is kind, but he doesn't take the time to figure out the best way of treatment for you.
What specific things went wrong at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
I did timed intercourse with Letrozole for 10 months before we moved forward to IUI. In the consultation for that, he said that after 6 months of treatment my chances of getting pregnant with medication/timed intercourse were minimal. How did no one told me that after 6 months? I expressed concerns that I may have endometriosis, he said it was possible, but there was nothing we could to about it.
Please pay attention to each individual case. After my IUI I had intense ovary pain and with my history of PCOS, it could have been OHSS. I told him and he said it was normal and to take whatever I regularly take for period related pain.
Letroole 5 mg. For IUI round: Letrozole 7.5 mg, Shot
IUI, $740 Ovydrel Shot $150
St. Petersburg,

[USF is] Clean, organized, efficient...At first he [Dr. Anthony Imudia] tested my tubes, blood work, and sent my husband for an SA. We are currently under MIF treatment, along with preparing for IUI or IVF... [nurses are] Helpful, understanding, willing to work with schedules for appointments...Dr. Imudia is friendly, caring, and to the point in a comforting way. He tells talks to the PATIENT and not the computer screen. He listens and answers questions adequately. He does not make you feel rushed and makes time to sit and talk with you
Clean, organized, efficient.
Dr. Imudia is friendly, caring, and to the point in a comforting way. He tells talks to the PATIENT and not the computer screen. He listens and answers questions adequately. He does not make you feel rushed and makes time to sit and talk with you. I knew he was a good doctor when he stopped work to come into the waiting room to see a patient of his and her new baby.
Helpful, understanding, willing to work with schedules for appointments
He listens well and respects you as a person. He is factual and provides options for treatment. He works at your pace and does not make you feel rushed into treatment. He is open with communication. He is compassionate regarding past experiences (miscarriage, etc.).
To call as soon as they can! He is helpful and provides options for treatments.
At first he tested my tubes, blood work, and sent my husband for an SA. We are currently under MIF treatment, along with preparing for IUI or IVF.
So far our treatments have been covered and we have only had to pay co-pays. Treatment itself will be out of pocket, but our testing is co-pay.
St. Petersburg,

The best ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ...................
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
This doctor is the best he gave us all his time Never had a doctor spending more than an hour with us every time we see him plus he was very quick in diagnosing us with the right thing and pushing us towards the right treatment although with did not do it with him cuz it is very expensive in the Us we chose to do it in morocco our native country cuz it was way less expensive
Very good overall
Simply the best I have seen so many infertility doctor but dr Shayn plosker he just the best so kind and so professional so intelligent and ver very very good I think he is the best .................................................…………
Just keep swimming
We were going for IUI but we didn’t doing we this doctor cuz it’s very expensive in the USA so we did it outside the country
None
Tampa
[USF - N Tampa Insurance and ID are required once a month which is a bit much and adds time to the check in process. Wait times can be long, bring a book to pass the time. There is one person who schedules for the IUIs and sometimes it is difficult to get ahold of right away. Otherwise, the office is great....very great staff, very caring and compassionate
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Dr Plosker is one of the most caring doctors I have met. He is very thorough and explains everything without sugarcoating the facts.
very great staff, very caring and compassionate
I have been seeing Dr Plosker for around 7 months now. My husband and I have unexplained infertility with low sperm motility factor. Dr Plosker explained all of our options with statistics. He is a fantastic doctor.
Have patience, the process is a long road for some.
We used clomid 100mg for 5 days, ovidrel trigger followed by insemination for three cycles and all negative pregnancy tests.
My insurance covered the IUI process. IVF is not covered and will be around 20,000.
Tampa

The nursing staff [at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology] were so friendly and always trying to put a smile on my face...One of the schedulers is really rude(Robin) but I try not to let her get to me. Everyone else is do friendly and compassionate. The nurses take time to explain things and if they aren't sure of something they find out from Dr.P[losker] and get all of the correct facts...Dr. P always showed compassion and told us how it was without being harsh. He explained in detail what we would be doing and potential risks and outcomes. He is an extremely intelligent Dr. and very thorough.
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
One of the schedulers is really rude(Robin) but I try not to let her get to me. Everyone else is do friendly and compassionate. The nurses take time to explain things and if they aren't sure of something they find out from Dr.P and get all of the correct facts.
He took time to explain things to us and always remembered us and things we told him.
The nursing staff were so friendly and always trying to put a smile on my face.
What specific things went wrong at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
He books up quickly so be patient(as hard as it is) because he is so worth the wait!
We used menopur, gonal-f and 1 other I cant remember.
St. Petersburg,

It was very quick checking in [at USF IVF and Reproductive Endo- Tampa]. I had my paperwork already competed which helped make things go quicker. Have your ID out and that will also make it go quicker. Easy to locate.... The nurse called in the wrong medication which almost made me pass out bc my sugar dropped so low.... I remember IUI was roughly around $700
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
It was very quick checking in. I had my paperwork already competed which helped make things go quicker. Have your ID out and that will also make it go quicker. Easy to locate. This has to be 200 words to submit so I’m rambling now to make it 200 words.
She took time to discuss with me the reality of my situation and how hard it would be to get pregnant. She didn’t say it was impossible but provided details explaining why it would be difficult.
What specific things went wrong at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
She was very transparent with me. She listened to my concerns and was willing to start treatments without repeating all of the uncomfortable and unnecessary testing that i have already had done at my previous clinic.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Melinda Henne at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
Go with questions. She will answer them honestly.
I went for consultation. She wants to start the IUI process.
I remember IUI was roughly around $700
Melinda Henne

PCOS, Unexplained
It [USF IVF and Reproductive Endo] is a very clean and precise clinic. The only fall back is waiting forever to get in and checked. The staff is very warm and welcoming. The are quick when they take you back and make sure you are extremely comfortable before doing anything type of process... The nursing staff are very warming and welcoming to each and every patient they see. Just the wait time to get in was absurd.
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
It is a very clean and precise clinic. The only fall back is waiting forever to get in and checked. The staff is very warm and welcoming. The are quick when they take you back and make sure you are extremely comfortable before doing anything type of process
Dr Plosker, had extremely amazing beside manner and did not sugar coat but wasn't harsh. He let me know exactly what was needed.
Shayne Plosker always did his best to achieve what was needed and let me know every course of action he took. He advised me that right off the bat IVF would be needed to conceive. That IUI treatment would not bring the results we wanted.
Take your time and sit to discuss every possible opportunity that he and the clinic can give you.
We paid every cycle and medication that was given to us. As well ass each visit with Doctor Plosker