7.3

St. Petersburg, FL 33701
13330 USF Laurel Dr.
Tampa, FL 33612

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Plosker is very thorough, and compassionate. Our experience was overall great even though we didn’t end up with the results we had hoped for. At our meeting with Plosker to re-group and come up with another game plan to proceed with future IVF cycles he remaind very positive that he could still help us be parents, he was very patient to answer all of our questions, and even stated he took our case to his colleagues to help in the event he missed anything.
Strengths are that they [USF - Sarasota] are thorough, and knowledgeable. Overall they are fairly quick in response if you leave messages. Weaknesses are appointment wait times. Overall, the Dr’s, RN’s and staff have made this a great experience, and have continued to walk us through this journey....Leslie & Amanda we very kind and attentive.... Dr. Plosker makes you feel like he genuinely cares about you as a person, and makes you feel more than a dollar sign.
How was your experience with Shayne Plosker at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Shayne Plosker at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology?
Trust the process and the information he provides you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Shayne Plosker at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology?
Describe the protocols Shayne Plosker used in your cycles at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology and their degree of success.
I was started on levothroxine 100mcg and provera 10mg. Prior to cycle. Once cycle was induced I started my Injectables Gonal-F 150 units, Menopur 75 units daily. I also had routine blood work and ultrasounds. During the second week I believe menopur was increase to 150units. Ganirelix 250 mcg was injected daily. Once eggs were mature I was given a trigger shot. Eggs were retrieved 48hrs later. Day of retrieval 8 eggs were retrieved, 6 fertilized properly via ICSI. To help manage pain I was given Tylenol-Codeine #3. On day 5 we only had 1 viable embryo that was biopsied and sent off for PGD testing. I was started on metformin 2-750 mg daily. Approximately, a month later I started estradiol 2 mg x 3 daily. About week prior to transfer started Crinone 8% Gel - 2x a day. Day of transfer I continued Estradiol regimen, and did Crinone 3x that day. After transfer continued Estradiol, and Crinone up until the point of miscarriage approximately 3 weeks after transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Joy Taylor)
I was originally assigned Joy, but I felt with other Nurses in the practice more regularly. Leslie & Amanda we very kind and attentive.
Describe your experience with USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
Strengths are that they are thorough, and knowledgeable. Overall they are fairly quick in response if you leave messages. Weaknesses are appointment wait times. Overall, the Dr’s, RN’s and staff have made this a great experience, and have continued to walk us through this journey.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Shayne Plosker at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
Approximately- $18-20k
Describe Shayne Plosker's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
Dr. Plosker is very against multiple transfer if you have had PGD/PGS testing.
Sarasota

Dr Plosker spent an hour with my husband and I the first time we met. He was open and honest about our chances of conceiving. He explained the different processes so that we u derstood and he made sure that we didn’t have any questions before we left.... He also kept finances in the picture which is important when you could be spending a lot of money.... I had three rounds of IUI. Two with clomid and one round with femara.
Most importantly they [USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology] are organized. You never wait on hold for that long. When you call they always have the answers and they know what the next step is. The only issue I had was with billing, they initially told me that my insurance does not cover IUI, and they billed me for the cycle. My insurance however did cover it and they prompty refunded me the money.
I have met with Dr. Plosker on 3 separate occasions. I have never felt rushed during a visit with him and he explained everything in detail. He also kept finances in the picture which is important when you could be spending a lot of money. He truly did seem to care about making our dream of becoming parents a reality.
Take the time to listen and ask all of the questions that you have.
I had three rounds of IUI. Two with clomid and one round with femara. I switched to femara bc I was getting headaches from the clomid. I also did an ovidrel shot on cycle day 12 and IUI was 36hours later. I always had an US on cycle day 12 to confirm follicle size and uterine lining. Unfortunately IUI did not work for me. The process physically was very easy for me and the clinic made sure everything was scheduled and called in for me.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
Camilla and Robin I believe. They are always willing to answer all of my questions and are prompt at making me Appointments and calling in meds.
Describe your experience with USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
Most importantly they are organized. You never wait on hold for that long. When you call they always have the answers and they know what the next step is. The only issue I had was with billing, they initially told me that my insurance does not cover IUI, and they billed me for the cycle. My insurance however did cover it and they prompty refunded me the money. Other than that issue I have had no problems with the clinic.
Visit was 350 to see dr Plosker Each IUI was 700, but my insurance covered that. Meds were about 150 per month for three months. I also had an HSG and Saline US which was about 1000.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
It may take a while to get your initial appointment [with Dr. Plosker] but it was worth the wait. He recommends what he feels is best, but also listens to your concerns and will ultimately do whatever you choose...will suggest how many you should transfer based on the quality. But let’s you decide if you want less... take a lot of pride in his job. He takes the time to talk with you, answer any questions you have, and come up with a plan. He truly understands the the difficulty in the process and is warm and caring through it all.
Roughly $12,000 for a fresh transfer with an additional approximately $1,200 for medications [at USF IVF] . Which are from the hospital pharmacy and are provided at a discounted rate because of a grant. Also, roughly $14,000 for a frozen transfer with an additional approximately $1,500 in medications...Strengths: their communication and willingness to answer questions without you feeling like you are “bothering” them is amazing. Even if you have asked the same question many times.... Weakness: no fault to the clinic, but they are a learning facility, so sometimes your appointment time may end up being 30-40 minutes later than scheduled because they get backed up trying to explain procedures to students.
Dr Plosker is very open and listens to your concerns. He wanted to do a fresh transfer but when I spoke to him about my concerns from my previous fresh transfer, he listened and validated my concerns. He understood I did my homework to educate myself and listened to my body’s response.
It may take a while to get your initial appointment, but it was worth the wait. He recommends what he feels is best, but also listens to your concerns and will ultimately do whatever you choose.
Dr Plosker take a lot of pride in his job. He takes the time to talk with you, answer any questions you have, and come up with a plan. He truly understands the the difficulty in the process and is warm and caring through it all.
I did birth control to start my cycle. Then I was placed on Gonal-F (300) and Menopur (2 vials of powder) at night. Then they added Ganerelix (1 syringe) each morning in addition to continuing my night medications. Before transfer I was out on Estrace (3x a day) and Crinone (2x a day).
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Joy)
Joy has been my nurse for both cycles. And I could not be happier. She talks to you in terms you understand. Will offer advice if you ask. I have had phone conversations with other nurses on call, and they all have been extremely caring and wonderful through all the ups and downs of these sometimes heartbreaking cycles.
Describe your experience with USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
Roughly $12,000 for a fresh transfer with an additional approximately $1,200 for medications. Which are from the hospital pharmacy and are provided at a discounted rate because of a grant. Also, roughly $14,000 for a frozen transfer with an additional approximately $1,500 in medications.
Dr Plosker will suggest how many you should transfer based on the quality. But let’s you decide if you want less.

2015 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Oodles of blood work. Hysterosalpinogram- which showed a blocked tube. At this point Dr. Plosker offered surgery to fix it but we wanted to start less invasive. We tried four IUIs using Clomid and Orvidel- unsuccessful. Sonohysterography- showed a polyp which may be cause for failed IUI. Dr. Plosker performed laparoscopic surgery. During that time he removed endometriosis, repaired a fallopian tube, and removed the poly. Currently doing timed intercourse with Femara while saving money for IVF.
USF health is a big clinic, but you would never know it. I have been with them for three years and have always received return calls promptly and have been able to get appointments without delay. they have numerous sites which are nice but invasive procedures and testing are performed in Tampa. It would be nice if the satellite offices provided more procedures as well.
Dr. Plosker is amazing. From day one we felt comfortable in his office. He explained the process every step of the way and at no point did we feel we were just another algorithm to him. He takes the time to explain the process and also always allowed us to ask questions without feeling like we were a bother to him. I have nothing but mazing things to say about Dr. Plosker. We have bee in his car for 3 years and while we have no successfully conceived YET I know we will with our determination and his knowledge.
On occasion you will have to wait past your appointment time but it is worth it. Once you are in the office with him you will feel like you are his only patient. You will never feel rushed so just remember he is making the patient ahead of you feel the same way.
Dr. Plosker is amazing. From the first day walking into his office I felt he cared for us and our fertility concerns. I never felt like a number to Dr. Plosker.
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Kim)
All of the nurses with USF health are amazing. Compassionate, knowledgeable, and helpful.
Describe your experience with USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
IVF with Dr. Plosker has an estimate of $20,000 plus medications. This includes anesthesia, retrieval, ICSI, genetic testing, and cryopreservation for a year.
He said we would evaluate when we got to that step. Unsure at this time.

2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
A strength is USF has satellite offices with the ability to monitor from those offices. Another strength is the Tampa office is open every day. They also have an on call nurse and Dr. to answer any questions or concerns that may arise during a cycle.....Joy Taylor is one of the best nurses we’ve ever met. She exemplifies what a professional nurse should be. She responds to questions promptly and is extremely helpful.
Dr. Plosker has been a very kind and understanding professional. He takes the time to fully explain our treatment plan and answer any questions that may arise. When my husband and I first started this process, we did not know where to start or what to ask. He was exceptionally informative while understanding our concerns. We feel that Dr. Plosker always has our best interests in mind.
The one piece of advice that we would have for prospective patients would be to utilize his expertise. Do not be afraid to ask questions. Dr. Plosker will not only answer your questions, but frame his answers in a way that someone not familiar with medical terminology would understand.
Dr. Plosker takes the time to explain everything. He has also personally called me from his cell phone to discuss results.
Dr. Plosker’s course of treatment were the IUIs. We did four rounds of IUI, along with medication to produce multiple follicles and to stimulate egg release. This course of action was taken because all of the infertility tests for my husband and myself came back negative. After these attempts were unsuccessful, Dr. Plosker performed the HSG. This result was normal. Then we underwent a mock transfer with saline. For IVF treatment, aside from the medication regimen, we had ICSI, PGS genetic testing, genetic screening for both me and my husband, fibroid removal, and an ERA. This first attempt of retrieval and implantation resulted in a miscarriage. The cause was unknown. As a result, Dr. Plosker wanted to eliminate any possible reasons for the miscarriage. That is why the fibroid surgery and ERA have taken place.
Describe your experience with USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
My IUIs were covered by my insurance. But IVF was not, we financed $42,000 (almost $62,000 after interest) through ARC. Meds have been around $3,000.

2017, Unknown Success
Dr Imudia sat down with my husband and I and went over all our results and plan of care. He answered our questions and concerns and really listened to us.... Although we have only seen him a handful of times throughout our treatment, he was very efficient when we saw him. He was knowledgable about our results and explained our plan of care.... We attempted 5 months of Femara 5mg with timed relations. All five months were negative pregnancy test.
The nursing staff [USF] has been great. Anytime I had a question, they were happy to answer it. During both IUI procedures, the nurse explained exactly what she was doing and made my husband and I feel comfortable.... Strengths include they are educated about infertility, have a plan of care they go over with you, easy to communicate with, good success rates. Weaknesses include they aren't always forthcoming during ultrasounds with what they are doing, you need to ask questions. You mainly deal with nurses and coordinator, don't see or talk to the doctor much.
How was your experience with Anthony Imudia at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology?
My expierience as a patient has been overall good. Although we have only seen him a handful of times throughout our treatment, he was very efficient when we saw him. He was knowledgable about our results and explained our plan of care. My sister also has infertility and had him as her doctor so he is well trusted in our family.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anthony Imudia at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology?
Tell the doctor all your concerns.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anthony Imudia at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology?
Describe the protocols Anthony Imudia used in your cycles at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology and their degree of success.
We attempted 5 months of Femara 5mg with timed relations. All five months were negative pregnancy test. We are currently in the process of our 3rd IUI treatment. I get my initial ultrasound in day 3 of 4 of my cycle. I start 7.5 mg of femara for 5 days. I follow up on day 12 to see the size of my follicle(s). I have done my trigger shot, Ovidrel, on day 12 between 8pm and 10pm. We are back at the clinic on day 14, 36 hours post trigger for IUI procedure. So far, all negative pregnancy test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Robyn)
The nursing staff has been great. Anytime I had a question, they were happy to answer it. During both IUI procedures, the nurse explained exactly what she was doing and made my husband and I feel comfortable.
Describe your experience with USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anthony Imudia at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
IUI - $700 Ovidrel trigger shot -$107 Femara -covered Office visits - couple hundred? Blood work - covered Insurance does not cover any infertility.
Describe Anthony Imudia's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
St. Petersburg

Electronic communication was the best thing I had with Dr.Imudia and boy did he have a lot of emails from me... is patient and kind and makes the best action plan as best as he can. We even wanted to transfer 2 embryos but he suggested 1 as it did not necessarily increase chances of a viable pregnancy plus the added difficulties it would present if both embryos did attach...I believe Dr. Immudia will make the best decision for each patient's circumstance.
RN [at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology] is great at scheduling and because they have multiple locations it is easy to shift appointments around once you are an established patient...It is hard to get in initially but once you are an established patient, advocate for what you want. I had all my blood work completed and my cycle began in December I was not scheduled for an IUI but asked m doctor why I couldn't do it if all my labs/ultrasounds were done, well with that said I was immediately booked for my baseline ultrasound on New year's day. The clinic is never closed.
Dr. Imudia is patient and kind and makes the best action plan as best as he can. We even wanted to transfer 2 embryos but he suggested 1 as it did not necessarily increase chances of a viable pregnancy plus the added difficulties it would present if both embryos did attach. His RN is great at scheduling and because they have multiple locations it is easy to shift appointments around once you are an established patient. Electronic communication was the best thing I had with Dr.Imudia and boy did he have a lot of emails from me.
He answered all my questions patiently without rushing to answer questions or being dismissive.
During my IUI cycles I used clomid(no injectables) and had baseline ultrasounds but that was it and those were not successful, but also take into consideration I had just balanced my hormones so those eggs that did not fertilize could have been a results of my previously imbalanced hormones. My IVF cycle was after my hormones were balanced for over 6 months, so the egg quality was probably much better at this point. During my IVF cycle I used injectables(Lupron,menopur,gonal f) and then progesterone suppositories until 10 weeks) and I got my daughter.
Very compassionate and also very amazing at communicating and answering all my questions.
Describe your experience with USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
Strengths: Organization Weakness: Honestly none, they were amazing. Although sometimes I felt rushed to give them my husband's semen sample and they didn't seem rushed but that's just how we are when struggling with infertility.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
They were on time and prompt I was never waiting more then 5-10minutes for the monitoring appointments.
I don't know I was blessed that my insurance covered all cost.
What specific things went wrong at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
The clinic did not make the mistake it was the lab they sent out the results too, they took longer then expected to give them back the results and or never ran the test at all. This was not the fault of Dr. Immudia's team it was to QUEST where they sent out my urine sample.

2014 - 2016, Successful
He [Dr. James Mayer] unfortunately had to be the one to confirm that I will never get pregnant with out IVF. Although his words shattered my heart, I felt comforted and reassured by the way he delivered that message...He did diagnostic testing and then a surgery. After the surgery it was found IVF is our best (only) option...I felt like a human because he ALWAYS took his time and gave me his undivided attention. He left no question unanswered always providing complete explanation and honestly but delivered with kindness and consideration.
The nursing staff [at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrimology] was very hard to get a hold of. I felt like I was always leaving messages and having to wait longer than reasonably expected. They seemed a bit unorganized, but were generally friendly...I felt the clinic is well equipped and able to perform all tests and procedures inhouse. They are located next to a major hospital which is used for needed surgeries and the pharmacy, both of which are an added convenience.They are very accommodating when scheduling appointments.
How was your experience with James Mayer at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology?
His strengths are communication and empathy. He always takes his time to thoroughly explain every step, test, or procedure. He draws pictures and will go over the information as many times as you need. He is upfront, honest, and to the point but the delivery is always kind and empathetic. He unfortunately had to be the one to confirm that I will never get pregnant with out IVF. Although his words shattered my heart, I felt comforted and reassured by the way he delivered that message. I could not have asked for a better Doctor. There is nothing I would change about my experience with him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of James Mayer at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology?
You can trust him. You can be open and honest about your fears and concerns, he will always listen and try his best to reassure you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with James Mayer at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology?
I felt like a human because he ALWAYS took his time and gave me his undivided attention. He left no question unanswered always providing complete explanation and honestly but delivered with kindness and consideration. And when I was a complete mess before my surgery he literally took my hand and reassured me that he would only do what was best for me and my health. I've never met another Doctor who was more genuine and kind.
Describe the protocols James Mayer used in your cycles at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology and their degree of success.
We never went through a treatment cycle. He did diagnostic testing and then a surgery. After the surgery it was found IVF is our best (only) option so we have been saving since.
The nursing staff was very hard to get a hold of. I felt like I was always leaving messages and having to wait longer than reasonably expected. They seemed a bit unorganized, but were generally friendly.
James Mayer
St. Petersburg

After the first failed IVF Dr. Imudia changed from ganirelix to lupron. He explained to us since the first protocol didnt work he didnt want to repeat the same one and we agreed. ... He does not sugar coat, hes very straightforward in a very tactful way ... We were glad that Dr. Imudia opted to transfer 3 embryos on our first try as some clinics are opposed to this method.
The clinic [USF IVF and Repro Endo] is very organized. I've only had to wait a few minutes passed my appointment one time in almost 2 years. ... My phone calls are always returned promptly ... My nurse Kristen was amazing, I called her for every little thing and every little symptom and she was so accommodating and so compassionate. Another nurse named Melissa was also amazing, she hugged me when I cried the whole staff is just so genuine.
Anthony Imudia genuinely wants you to have success. My failure to conceive is his failure and he stresses over options because he wants to make it happen for you. He held my hand literally just before my retrieval to put me at ease, he didn't have to do that.
He does not sugar coat, hes very straightforward in a very tactful way, you are in good hands.
Genuine concern and apathy towards my husband and I and our wishes
After the first failed IVF Dr. Imudia changed from ganirelix to lupron. He explained to us since the first protocol didnt work he didnt want to repeat the same one and we agreed. Although he did give us the option to keep the air protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Kristen Lamar)
Describe your experience with USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
The clinic is very organized. I've only had to wait a few minutes passed my appointment one time in almost 2 years. I work at a doctor's office so I know that's amazing to say. My phone calls are always returned promptly, I cant say enough good things about this clinic.
Total of $26,000 for 2 cycles with medication costs included
We were glad that Dr. Imudia opted to transfer 3 embryos on our first try as some clinics are opposed to this method. We wanted the most aggressive treatment plan possible given our age.

2011 - 2013, Unknown Success
My HSG [with Dr. Shayne Plosker] revealed I have a blocked right tube. My blood work showed I had low AMH. My protocol was to do timed cycles at home first with clomid and then move onto IUI. His treatment strategy included us probably needing IVF...He was understanding to my situation and offered the best plan of action to move forward. I felt like he was doing what was best for my diagnosis but I didn’t feel like it was the only option I had. I was given only 2 options and I felt like maybe I had more alternatives. I ended up becoming pregnant on my own without assistance and followed up with his clinic for my perinatologist care.
I only spoke with them [nurses at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology] briefly on the phone for appointments...The clinic was easy to find and get to. Very busy practice staff was polite and helpful. The office itself was nice and well kept. Parking was easy, the building was marked well to figure out where to go...I had and HSG done along with blood work and that was all. My HSG revealed I have a blocked right tube. My blood work showed I had low AMH. My protocol was to do timed cycles at home first with clomid and then move onto IUI. His treatment strategy included us probably needing IVF.
Ask questions, make a list ahead of time. I didn’t and would get home and remember things I wanted to ask.
I had and HSG done along with blood work and that was all. My HSG revealed I have a blocked right tube. My blood work showed I had low AMH. My protocol was to do timed cycles at home first with clomid and then move onto IUI. His treatment strategy included us probably needing IVF. We took a break after the timed cycles. I ended up getting pregnant naturally with a PCOS diet and weight loss in 2012. I had a missed miscarriage and ended up taking another fertility break so I didn’t follow up with the clinic again until I got pregnant again in 2014. Where I was referred to USF to see a Perinatologist because of my AMA and not Plosker because I was already pregnant.
I only spoke with them briefly on the phone for appointments.
St. Petersburg
I love Dr. Imudia! He is so compassionate during a tough journey! When i went for my egg retrieval he held my hand until I was asleep. I know to many that may not mean much but it was so sweet an caring and sometimes the little things go a long way.... My first cycle we started on a low dose for IVF meds and realized my body needed higher doses so we adjusted. When it came to round two Dr. Imudia really had a better understanding of how my body reacted to the meds and created a protocol that was best suited for me
They [USF IVF] do take a while to get into as a new patient. Although I have not got my miracle baby yet I would highly recommend this place. They are very caring and compassionate. Their communication with their patients has always been amazing.... Monitoring appointments were only a issue on the weekends. It is slammed on the weekends.... I love Dr. Imudia! He is so compassionate during a tough journey! When i went for my egg retrieval he held my hand until I was asleep.
Dr.Imudia has been a wonderful Dr. My first cycle we started on a low dose for IVF meds and realized my body needed higher doses so we adjusted. When it came to round two Dr. Imudia really had a better understanding of how my body reacted to the meds and created a protocol that was best suited for me without having me be over stimulated.
He is worth the wait!
I love Dr. Imudia! He is so compassionate during a tough journey! When i went for my egg retrieval he held my hand until I was asleep. I know to many that may not mean much but it was so sweet an caring and sometimes the little things go a long way. He is an amazing Doctor!
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Kristen)
The communication has been fantastic.
Describe your experience with USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
They do take a while to get into as a new patient. Although I have not got my miracle baby yet I would highly recommend this place. They are very caring and compassionate. Their communication with their patients has always been amazing.
My first fresh transfer of a single embryo did not take. Not PGS tested. Second FET (2 embryos) one took but ended in miscarriage. Not PGS tested. About to Do my Next FET Of (1 PGS tested embryo) next month
2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Anthony Imudia] listens well and respects you as a person. He is factual and provides options for treatment. He works at your pace and does not make you feel rushed into treatment. He is open with communication. He is compassionate regarding past experiences (miscarriage, etc.)...friendly, caring, and to the point in a comforting way. He tells talks to the PATIENT and not the computer screen. He listens and answers questions adequately. He does not make you feel rushed and makes time to sit and talk with you.
[USF is] Clean, organized, efficient...At first he [Dr. Anthony Imudia] tested my tubes, blood work, and sent my husband for an SA. We are currently under MIF treatment, along with preparing for IUI or IVF... [nurses are] Helpful, understanding, willing to work with schedules for appointments...Dr. Imudia is friendly, caring, and to the point in a comforting way. He tells talks to the PATIENT and not the computer screen. He listens and answers questions adequately. He does not make you feel rushed and makes time to sit and talk with you
He listens well and respects you as a person. He is factual and provides options for treatment. He works at your pace and does not make you feel rushed into treatment. He is open with communication. He is compassionate regarding past experiences (miscarriage, etc.).
To call as soon as they can! He is helpful and provides options for treatments.
Dr. Imudia is friendly, caring, and to the point in a comforting way. He tells talks to the PATIENT and not the computer screen. He listens and answers questions adequately. He does not make you feel rushed and makes time to sit and talk with you. I knew he was a good doctor when he stopped work to come into the waiting room to see a patient of his and her new baby.
At first he tested my tubes, blood work, and sent my husband for an SA. We are currently under MIF treatment, along with preparing for IUI or IVF.
Helpful, understanding, willing to work with schedules for appointments
Clean, organized, efficient.
So far our treatments have been covered and we have only had to pay co-pays. Treatment itself will be out of pocket, but our testing is co-pay.
2015, Unknown Success
Simply the best I have seen so many infertility doctor but dr Shayn plosker he just the best so kind and so professional so intelligent and ver very very good I think he is the best .................................................…………
The best ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ...................
Just keep swimming
This doctor is the best he gave us all his time Never had a doctor spending more than an hour with us every time we see him plus he was very quick in diagnosing us with the right thing and pushing us towards the right treatment although with did not do it with him cuz it is very expensive in the Us we chose to do it in morocco our native country cuz it was way less expensive
We were going for IUI but we didn’t doing we this doctor cuz it’s very expensive in the USA so we did it outside the country
Very good overall
None
Tampa

Dr Plosker is one of the most caring doctors I have met. He is very thorough and explains everything without sugarcoating the facts....I have been seeing Dr Plosker for around 7 months now. My husband and I have unexplained infertility with low sperm motility factor. Dr Plosker explained all of our options with statistics. He is a fantastic doctor....
[USF - N Tampa Insurance and ID are required once a month which is a bit much and adds time to the check in process. Wait times can be long, bring a book to pass the time. There is one person who schedules for the IUIs and sometimes it is difficult to get ahold of right away. Otherwise, the office is great....very great staff, very caring and compassionate
Have patience, the process is a long road for some.
We used clomid 100mg for 5 days, ovidrel trigger followed by insemination for three cycles and all negative pregnancy tests.
very great staff, very caring and compassionate
Describe your experience with USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
My insurance covered the IUI process. IVF is not covered and will be around 20,000.
2015 - 2018, Successful
Dr. P[losker] always showed compassion and told us how it was without being harsh. He explained in detail what we would be doing and potential risks and outcomes. He is an extremely intelligent Dr. and very thorough...He books up quickly so be patient(as hard as it is) because he is so worth the wait!...He took time to explain things to us and always remembered us and things we told him.
The nursing staff [at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology] were so friendly and always trying to put a smile on my face...One of the schedulers is really rude(Robin) but I try not to let her get to me. Everyone else is do friendly and compassionate. The nurses take time to explain things and if they aren't sure of something they find out from Dr.P[losker] and get all of the correct facts...Dr. P always showed compassion and told us how it was without being harsh. He explained in detail what we would be doing and potential risks and outcomes. He is an extremely intelligent Dr. and very thorough.
We used menopur, gonal-f and 1 other I cant remember.
The nursing staff were so friendly and always trying to put a smile on my face.
Describe your experience with USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
One of the schedulers is really rude(Robin) but I try not to let her get to me. Everyone else is do friendly and compassionate. The nurses take time to explain things and if they aren't sure of something they find out from Dr.P and get all of the correct facts.
2017 - 2019, Successful
Dr.Imudia's bedside manner was excellent. He treated me as like I was family. I felt very comfortable with him... He is very knowlegable and completely passionate about what he does. He was very thorough throught my journey...next step is IUI OR IVF. I Have never had any issues with him. He is so kind and very gentle. Which is very important when dealing with infertility. I am glad i found such an amazing compassionate doctor. He is the only one i trust.
The only thing is there is a long wait list for an appointment [at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology]. Never had an issues otherwise. I have always had my questions answered when i called. Scripts were always sent correctly. All the staff are very helpful...Limit of 6 medicated cycles...They are very nice and helpful. Great staff!!...Dr.Imudia's bedside manner was excellent. He treated me as like I was family. I felt very comfortable with him.
Dr.Imudia is the best doctor i have ever seen. He is very knowlegable and completely passionate about what he does. He was very thorough throught my journey. Are next step is IUI OR IVF. I Have never had any issues with him. He is so kind and very gentle. Which is very important when dealing with infertility. I am glad i found such an amazing compassionate doctor. He is the only one i trust.
He is amazing and you will absolutely love him.
Limit of 6 medicated cycles.
They are very nice and helpful. Great staff!!
Describe your experience with USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology.
The only thing is there is a long wait list for an appointment. Never had an issues otherwise. I have always had my questions answered when i called. Scripts were always sent correctly. All the staff are very helpful and ecplaing process and procedures.