Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine

Burlington, VT 05401
802-847-1400

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2017 - 2019
Dr. Dundee is very professional. My first appt was a consultation and she was there. I dont see to much of her. I feel as if she is kinda behind doors, I get it. I did reschedule a transfer for after winter. She reached out to me and I appreciated that gesture....I believe I'm a normal patient she prescribes the meds. I take them, I then get blood test properly to her schedule and they call after to let me know if I have to add or subtract any meds( i believe it was only progesterone or estradiol )
At UVM if you think your choosing one doctor and your going to be seeing just them. Your wrong! My doctors are a team. I've never had an awkward moments or bad experience. I've had 2 cycles there and although no baby yet, I would still recommend them....IVF $25,000+ Embryo transfer $12,000 All of the ultrasounds were fairly priced....The staff is very kind and has good bed side manners. I have two nurses and they're very quick on responding back to me. I know also they have a job to do and unfortunately that is to give disappointing news sometimes.
How was your experience with Jennifer Dundee at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jennifer Dundee at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine?
I wouldn't. I think that anybody going through this difficulty of infertility. It's the hardest thing if ever been through. It definitely takes a toll on my body and mind. It's the unknown.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jennifer Dundee at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine?
The staff is very kind and has good bed side manners. I have two nurses and they're very quick on responding back to me. I know also they have a job to do and unfortunately that is to give disappointing news sometimes. I know I'm the patient, but I try to give them the benefit of the doubt to do what they have to do. I dont need to know everything or understand it. I dont need any extra stress. Hopefully someday this will work for me. Dr. Dundee and her staff has been very good to me.
Describe the protocols Jennifer Dundee used in your cycles at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I believe I'm a normal patient she prescribes the meds. I take them, I then get blood test properly to her schedule and they call after to let me know if I have to add or subtract any meds( i believe it was only progesterone or estradiol ) Fresh embryo transfer- resulted in a positive pregnancy at the 6w5d ultrasound there was no embryo inside sac. Frozen embryo transfer- resulted in positive pregnancy but it had dwindled out quickly. I have my next transfer on may 7th and so far so good. I just follow the schedule she has made for me. If I can do it anybody can. Fingers crossed!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Ann Marie and Melody)
These girls are amazing. I feel very comfortable with them.
Describe your experience with Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jennifer Dundee at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine.
IVF $25,000+ Embryo transfer $12,000 All of the ultrasounds were fairly priced.
Jennifer Dundee