Genetic counseling: Offered
Swansea
6 Bronze Pointe
Swansea, IL 62226
618.509.5523
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Vios Fertility Institute to a friend?

IVF, 4 Egg Freezing, 4 Embryo Freezing
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Immunological, Other
She [Dr. Jeelani] gave me her cell and was responsive. She spoke with hope, care, and truth. She worked with me and took my own research seriously, and never laughed at any strange research or testing I did... She explained the pros and cons of different protocols and why each might or might not work for me...If you want a doctor to listen to you and not laugh in your face when you bring up non traditional research or testing then she’s your doctor.are on a schedule but she did my transfer and she made it a beautiful experience and let me video it all. She is always speaking at events in the infertility community and she takes her patients to heart. She really cares.
I had a few primary nurses [at Vios Fertility Institute] and they were great. If I had questions they would respond quickly and I always had when I needed to know in time for any treatments. They were always sensitive and helpful. There were no nurses who were rude or mean...The good thing is they will draw blood for my immunologist and let me take the vials with me to ship which is extremely convenient because most places won’t do that for you.
IVF, 4 Egg Freezing, 4 Embryo Freezing
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Immunological, Other
How was your experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Jeelani is active on Instagram and shared her own story of infertility as well as educational information. She was available via cell every time I freaked out about something or had a question. She admits if she doesn’t have experience in crazy research I brought to her about hidden infection testing in Greece, and she supported me in my Mercier Therapy and Reproductive Immunology treatments. She explained the pros and cons of different protocols and why each might or might not work for me. She only did what I was comfortable with. She didn’t do my retrievals since the doctors are on a schedule but she did my transfer and she made it a beautiful experience and let me video it all. She is always speaking at events in the infertility community and she takes her patients to heart. She really cares.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
If you want a doctor to listen to you and not laugh in your face when you bring up non traditional research or testing then she’s your doctor. She’s accessible when you have questions and she truly wants what’s best for you. She won’t give up on you if you’re older. She feels there might still be hope with my own eggs and didn’t jump to donor egg unless we have it a good try with mine. She’s a very smart doctor and very kind too.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
She gave me her cell and was responsive. She spoke with hope, care, and truth. She worked with me and took my own research seriously, and never laughed at any strange research or testing I did.
Describe the protocols Roohi Jeelani used in your cycles at Vios Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
First retrieval we started with 300u follistim, 150u menopur with 10000HCG trigger. I was not at risk for OHSS. I got 12 eggs, 11 mature, 7 fertilized, 2 blasts. Both were PGS abnormal. Retrieval 2 we started with the same but upped follistim to 400u and added omnitrope .25u for 8 days. I was also on lovenox 40mg per my reproductive immunologist. We got 17 eggs, 12 mature, 8 fertilized, 5 blasts which we did not test. We transferred two and I got pregnant but miscarried at 8 weeks due to chromosomal abnormality. Retrieval 3 we started the same as 2, but added 225 menopure. Ended up with 12 eggs, 9 mature, 2 fertilized, 0 blasts. Retrieval 4 we started the same, upper menopure to 225 for a few days then went back down and upper follistim to 400. Got 12 eggs, 11 mature, 6 fertilized, 1 blast. We currently have 4 untested blasts frozen and 2 abnormal blasts frozen. Retrieval 5 will start with 400u follistim, 150 menopure, .25 omnitrope for the entire Stim cycle not just 8 days, and still lovenox. I responded worse as time went by but my first retrieval was age 42 and 4th was age 43. We talked about many protocols but she was always open to discussing them and how and why. My frozen transfer (FET) I mentioned earlier we used estrogen patches and pills orally and vaginally as well as PIO (progesterone in oil) injections, prometrium oral pills, and endometrin suppositories. My lining got to 11.64 for the transfer and it did get me pregnant but it ended due to 2 chromosome abnormalities (trisomy 18, monosomy 3).
I had a few primary nurses and they were great. If I had questions they would respond quickly and I always had when I needed to know in time for any treatments. They were always sensitive and helpful. There were no nurses who were rude or mean.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The lab was willing to do PICSI and Zymot for helping reduce sperm DNA fragmentation. The billing is weird. Sometimes I’ll owe a bill. Then a few weeks later I don’t owe that bill anymore. It is very hard to get an itemized bill for FSA or HSA purposes. They usually have to send emails to billing them maybe I’ll get a response in a few weeks if I follow up. Billing is always different every office of Vios I go to, but once I do talk to billing by phone they explain everything. But it’s hard to get things in writing. Just keep track of your appts, procedures, and which office (there are 4 in Chicagoland area I went to) so you will know what might be missing or wrong. They take BCBS PPO and HMO. Scheduling is pretty easy usually. I can usually get in by 7 or 745 to get to work by 830 or 9 for my monitoring. My saline ultrasound was painless. The ultrasound tech in Hoffman Estates has a notebook for patients to share inspiration and hope with each other. IVF procedures and surgeries are not done in Chicago suburbs or Wicker Park, only in West Loop.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Vios Fertility Institute.
Earliest appt was 6:45am and latest was about 8:30. I usually could get in at 7am or 7:30 to get to work by 8 or 8:30. They had a few offices in Chicagoland. I sometimes went to Glenview since it was near my work and other times I went to Hoffman Estates since it was near my house. Saline ultrasounds were usually around 11:30-1:30pm and if you were pregnant, those early ultrasounds were around 10:30am. If I realized I needed bloodwork and I didn’t have an Appt they could usually squeeze me in if I just walked in. But usually I had an appointment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute.
Insurance took about $8000 per retrieval and 2500 per transfer. Ultrasounds were $445 before insurance. PICSI was $800. Zymot was $350. Freezing embryos was $700. PGT including biopsy and freezing was $6700 but next round of PGT would’ve been $2200. Any additional PGT testing was that fee plus $350 per embryo over 6.
Describe Roohi Jeelani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Vios Fertility Institute.
1 normal embryo recommended. 2 untested for my age of 42-43 was recommended.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute.
They lost my AMH results twice. Like the my took my blood and all test results came back except AMH. Finally a third time I got the result. This was not urgent but it was annoying. The good thing is they will draw blood for my immunologist and let me take the vials with me to ship which is extremely convenient because most places won’t do that for you.
Chicago - Wicker Park

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute.

2019 - 2020
[Protocols with Dr. Cooper included] IVF- normal protocol...no eggs retrieved...IVF- low dose flare protocol one egg retrieved...IVF- low dose flare protocol no eggs retrieved...was very sympathetic and was very informative with the information she gave us...Seeing Dr. Cooper was stress relieving...She explained everything very well and always made me feel better have another failed cycle. She always tried to understand what was going on with my cycles and to charge the protocol to best fit my needs. She understood the way I was feeling and always tried to help me stay positive. I understand how hard Dr. Cooper’s job must be but she always made me feel like I was a priority.
[The nurses at Vios Fertility Institute are] Very polite and had a positive attitude. I believe they were overloaded with patients sometimes where they forgot to call in prescriptions and send portal messages...[monitoring appointments were] Very well organized...IUI 1500X3...IVF cycle 1 and 2 together 14000...IVF cycle 3 11,000...Meds 17000...The clinic was always very clean, workers were very polite and energetic, and the staff always seemed to know what they were doing. Undergoing all my treatments I never felt uncomfortable going under during IVF retrieval or going through any of my IUI. I always felt as if I was getting the best care.
2019 - 2020
How was your experience with Amber Cooper at Vios Fertility Institute?
Amber Cooper was very informative, police, professional, and caring. She explained everything very well and always made me feel better have another failed cycle. She always tried to understand what was going on with my cycles and to charge the protocol to best fit my needs. She understood the way I was feeling and always tried to help me stay positive. I understand how hard Dr. Cooper’s job must be but she always made me feel like I was a priority.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Amber Cooper at Vios Fertility Institute?
Very polite and has a lot of experience to help find the best protocol for your treatment plan.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Amber Cooper at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Cooper was very sympathetic and was very informative with the information she gave us. Many of the nurses were too busy to actually handle their job properly. Seeing Dr. Cooper was stress relieving.
Describe the protocols Amber Cooper used in your cycles at Vios Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Clomid/trigger with IUI Letrozole/trigger with IUI Letrozole/follistim/trigger cancelled IUI IVF- normal protocol no eggs retrieved IVF- low dose flare protocol one egg retrieved IVF- low dose flare protocol no eggs retrieved
Very well organized
Describe the costs associated with your care under Amber Cooper at Vios Fertility Institute.
IUI 1500X3 IVF cycle 1 and 2 together 14000 IVF cycle 3 11,000 Meds 17000
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute.
One time I had a nurse call the wrong pharmacy for my prescription.
Amber Cooper
Chicago - Wicker Park

Dr Jeelani performed a Hyteroscopy on me after a saline ultrasound showed severe uterine scarring. A month later we began injectables to prepare me for egg retrieval. During retrieval a small amount of scarring was still present. I underwent another hyteroscopy and will do a transfer next month. We did do PGT testing (not covered by my insurance) due to the type of losses I had which could be do to chromosomal abnormality...
PGT was not covered and came to $4400 [at Vios Fertility Institute]. Also paid $2k for biopsy of my 13 embryos...This clinic goes about and beyond patient care. The day of my egg retrieval Dr Beltos did the retrieval. This Dr held my hand to walk into the surgical room. Just beyond kind in what could be a scary situation. The nurses hugged me and told me “you’re going to do great!” I can’t describe how that level of compassion and care makes you feel during that time. I
How was your experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
When I met Dr Jeelani I was feeling very defeated. I had an ectopic, a blighted ovum, 2 early miscarriages and 1 13 week miscarriage which required a D&C. From the day I met her to this day I have felt nothing but thankful to have met this woman. She is knowledgeable, and kind. She explains things thoroughly even when I know she probably doesn’t have the time to. She is truly an incredible Dr who goes above and beyond every single time.
Let her lead the way. Put your guard down. This woman is unbelievably intelligent and having her on your team will get you where you want to be.
Dr Jeelani always took more than enough time to answer my questions and explain everything. She was patient, caring, uplifting and always kind.
Always very kind and very knowledgeable about my treatment plan.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
This clinic goes about and beyond patient care. The day of my egg retrieval Dr Beltos did the retrieval. This Dr held my hand to walk into the surgical room. Just beyond kind in what could be a scary situation. The nurses hugged me and told me “you’re going to do great!” I can’t describe how that level of compassion and care makes you feel during that time. I did read other comments about billing being an issue- I did not experience that. I also read about waiting times. I understand that’s difficult to deal with, but I also knew that when I was with Dr Jeelani she took extra time to answer unexpected questions. Once you’re in the room you don’t feel rushed even though there are 10 people waiting. Don’t let waiting be a deal breaker for you- she is worth the wait.
IVF was greatly covered by my insurance. $40 copay each visit. Around $350 total for meds. PGT was not covered and came to $4400. Also paid $2k for biopsy of my 13 embryos.
Chicago - Wicker Park

Dr Beltsos is genuine, informative, willing to listen and answers all questions thoroughly. She took a more aggressive approach to my treatment given my age which I appreciated. Dr Beltsos came highly referred by two ex-patients - both successful in conceiving over the age of 40. The only draw back is her accessibility. I tend to see her nurse practitioner more for consults and discussions.
We mainly used the Wicker Park location [of Vios Fertility Inst]. It's bright and welcoming with parking in the back which is a nice bonus. The front desk was always friendly and know who I am when I walk in the door. The only times I had to wait long were Friday mornings and a few times for the doctor. The phlebotomist is wonderful and tries to be gentle given all of the blood draws. The ultrasound techs couldn't be nicer.
How was your experience with Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute?
Come prepared with your questions and concerns. She's up to date on the latest ART advancements and willing to work with you to find the right solution. Also know her presence is somewhat limited so you'll be working more directly with her nursing team.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute?
The one-on-one attention I receive from the nurse practitioner, nurses, ultrasound techs and front desk is outstanding. Most of them know me by name and seem knowledgable about where I am in my treatment. When I do see Dr Beltsos in person, she is always very warm and attentive.
Describe the protocols Angeline Beltsos used in your cycles at Vios Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I went through 2 IUI cycles with Letrozole. I've done 1 egg retrieval with a combination of Gonal F, Menopur, Omnitrope, Dexamethasone and Cetrotide. Assuming due to my age, she starts the doses high and then tapers off based on the ultrasound monitoring results. Out of 12 follicles, we got 7 eggs, 5 mature, 3 fertilized and made it to blastos. Currently awaiting PGS testing results.
The nursing staff at Vios is amazing. They are understanding, helpful and willing to answer any questions - big or small. And I asked a lot of questions. The only challenge is sometimes my information was a bit disorganized. Certain documents were not found in the system when we had submitted them multiple times. Also, a few times I left messages and didn't get a response until the next day. However, if it was urgent, I always called back and got someone on the line.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
We mainly used the Wicker Park location. It's bright and welcoming with parking in the back which is a nice bonus. The front desk was always friendly and know who I am when I walk in the door. The only times I had to wait long were Friday mornings and a few times for the doctor. The phlebotomist is wonderful and tries to be gentle given all of the blood draws. The ultrasound techs couldn't be nicer.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute.
My insurance covered a majority of the costs so I'm not sure about the details.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute.
The only complaint is they seemed to be a bit disorganized when it came to previous health documents. They are switching portal systems so that could be the cause or at least a solution.
Chicago - Wicker Park

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute.

2016 - 2019
Dr Beltsos is truly a Doctor who believes in the power of positive attitude. She is incredibly smart and also explains everything so that the process seems straightforward. She has loved on us during our setbacks and celebrated our victory. She is the doctor I tell everyone to go see. ... She smiles, hugs you, and tells you that you are beautiful. She’s been through the process so she knows what it’s like.
Vios is mainly downtown but the outer offices are convenient for bloodwork, monitoring appointment and smaller procedures that don’t have to take place downtown Chicago at their IVF lab. I love that they now offer acupuncture on transfer days. ... sometimes I’ve run into issues with the billing department acting very rude. Sometimes a little softness is needed when people are paying THOUSANDS of dollars out of pocket.
2016 - 2019
Go now, she’s amazing.
Dr Beltsos creates a team atmosphere at Vios. She smiles, hugs you, and tells you that you are beautiful. She’s been through the process so she knows what it’s like.
3 rounds of IUI with clomid per insurance. 1 retrieval. PGS 8 embryos. 4 normal. 1 FET (estrogen patch/PIO/ endometrin) successful in 2016. Uterine polyp removal spring 19, FET 2 canceled due to ovarian cyst, FET 2 take 2 resulted in chemical pregnancy. FET 3 was performed with an immune suppression protocol (Pepcid, prednisone, claritin) failed. Next up is ERA and final FET before another retrieval.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Melissa)
Very compassionate but sometimes forgetful. I had a nurse forget to tell me to step down a dose. I had a nurse wish me a good day after telling me I was having a chemical pregnancy. Before our retrieval I had nurses phrase scheduled appointments like they might not happen but that hasn’t happened in several years at Vios.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Vios is mainly downtown but the outer offices are convenient for bloodwork, monitoring appointment and smaller procedures that don’t have to take place downtown Chicago at their IVF lab. I love that they now offer acupuncture on transfer days. I wish the lab wasn’t directly across the street from a fire station. The office is in general are very comfortable the staff is very friendly for the most part but sometimes I’ve run into issues with the billing department acting very rude. Sometimes a little softness is needed when people are paying THOUSANDS of dollars out of pocket.
FET $5000, acupuncture $300. Consult $300. Storage of embryos $1500/year
Describe Angeline Beltsos's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Vios Fertility Institute.
It was our choice based on current research
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute.
When Dr Beltsos left FCI and opened her own practice FCI did not want to comply and send my chart even though I paid the fee and filled out all required forms
Chicago - Wicker Park

Dr. Jeelani seems to really genuinely care about her patients and their experience. We haven't completed treatment yet but I've just felt like she's on our team the whole way through. She is patient and kind and has been through the IVF process herself. ... Dr. Jeelani has spent a ton of time with my husband and I to help ensure that all of our questions were answered and that we are comfortable with our plan.
We had a bad experience where I had a surgery scheduled for a fibroid removal and the office lost track of the scheduling of it somehow, so I was ready to go for a surgery and wasn't able to have it. That was really upsetting. ... The clinic [VIOS] has pretty convenient hours (appts start as early as 6:30 am) which I like because I can go in before work. The front desk staff sometimes isn't as friendly as I would like, but on the whole they are fine.
How was your experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Jeelani seems to really genuinely care about her patients and their experience. We haven't completed treatment yet but I've just felt like she's on our team the whole way through. She is patient and kind and has been through the IVF process herself. Her instagram account is incredible--tons of educational info and she has even live documented her on experiences with IVF. I feel really cared about by her and like a priority.
Take her up on her offers to reach out, even to her cell phone, if you really need to talk to her. It is a genuine offer.
We had a setback because of some fibroids so we delayed treatment and she did a surgery and removed a polyp. I'm now starting my first IVF retrieval cycle (on day two) so it's two soon to know the results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie)
I have a primary nurse but have interacted with a lot of different nurses. They are all kind, thorough, and compassionate. I love the nurses at Vios.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The clinic has pretty convenient hours (appts start as early as 6:30 am) which I like because I can go in before work. The front desk staff sometimes isn't as friendly as I would like, but on the whole they are fine. We had a bad experience where I had a surgery scheduled for a fibroid removal and the office lost track of the scheduling of it somehow, so I was ready to go for a surgery and wasn't able to have it. That was really upsetting. But Dr. Jeelani talked to me personally and rearranged some things to make it work for me and get us back on track. She even offered to come into the office and draw her blood for me herself after hours because of my travel schedule to make sure I was ready for the next cycle. I think the mistake with my surgery was probably just a fluke mistake and is not an overall area of concern for the clinic. I would recommend Vios highly to another patient.
BCBS has informed us IVF treatment is an eligible benefit under your plan, they state services should be covered at 80% leaving you with a 20% co-insurance and they show your deductible has not been satisfied for 2019, you have $194.98 remaining. Per BCBS, your plan confirm you have 4 Visits, Per-Calendar year. Vios is reimbursed approximately $8000 per IVF procedure, we expect your treatment to be covered at 80%, you will owe your 20% co-insurance. We estimate you will owe your remaining Out Of Pocket Max which is $1,119, apart from your unmet deductible balance of $194.98. I feel that will exhaust once medication is ordered and that is why I will not ask for a deposit. Once BCBS has processed your claims, you should receive an EOB (explanation of benefits), outlining what they covered and if you will be responsible for any additional amount above the deposit due to VIOS, an invoice will be sent to you for payment. Please be aware that embryo cryopreservation is a non-covered service by BCBS, the $1300 fee will be patient responsibility once services are completed. If you’re considering PGS (officially called PGT), an elective service not covered by BCBS, you will owe VIOS $4400 for the PGT related service. The fee covers the Biopsy of embryos, Lab management, shipping of cells and embryo cryopreservation. The Genetic lab will charge you separately for the actual PGT exam, they charge approximately $200 per embryo. If you complete PGT services with multiple IVF cycles, expect to owe VIOS $4400 per IVF round, the Genetic lab will continue to charge you a per embryo fee. Embryo Options handles all the annual storage billing for VIOS, they will send you a notification once you are reaching the year and will confirm the $600 storage charge is to be applied to the card on file. You can reach them at www.Embryooptions.com If PGT isn’t completed but embryo freezing takes place, the $1300 cryopreservation fee will still apply. We require a credit card authorization form on file and will charge the $1300 freezing fee once embryos are frozen, the form can filled out at time of service. The freezing fee will apply regardless of the number of embryos frozen or the length embryos remain frozen in storage. VIOS doesn’t charge an up front for annual storage, the fee will apply one year after initial freezing if embryos are still in storage at the time. Embryo annual storage is $600. The following services are elective and are at additional cost; sperm freezing = $500, annual storage is $500. Zymot (Sperm Processing) $400.
Given my situation, I know that one embryo will be her recommendation and it is what I want as well so there wasn't a lot of discussion.
Chicago - Wicker Park

I chose to have a consult with Dr. Cooper based off reviews I had read on Fertility IQ after having a bad experience with my local RE. I never thought I could leave a fertility consult feeling so hopeful, and excited to continue my treatment with her. She explained everything thoroughly-our issues, possible treatment plans, etc. She never makes you feel like a number or a statistic. She takes the time to listen to you, and talks through your options with you. She is kind, empathetic, intelligent, and compassionate. I wish all doctors were like Dr. Cooper.
Vios is relatively new, and they're busy! But that doesn't take away from your care! It's rare to find a healthcare facility that runs on time. For morning monitoring appointments, they usually run on time. I can think of maybe 2 times they've ran late for me specifically,...A big strength for me is that they do everything at their Swansea location! I already travel over an hour to the office, so it was great that no more additional travel would be necessary.
How was your experience with Amber Cooper at Vios Fertility Institute?
Trust her!
Dr. Cooper and her RN Amie are fantastic. I have not once felt like a number, or just another patient in the office. They provide so much support, and I really feel that they are invested in me, and truly care about myself and my husband, and our outcome.
IVF round #1: Menopur & Follistim in the evening for the first 5 days or so, then added in Ganirellix (in the am). Dosing for the Menopur and Follistim were adjusted based on ultrasound and lab results. Triggered with Lupron. Successful egg retrieval. Started on Estridol after next cycle start to prep for transfer, but no PGS normal embryos. Rest of cycle cancelled. IVF round #2: Increased starting doses and medication schedule this time- Menopur in the am, and Follistim in the pm, for the first 5 days or so. Then added in Ganirellix (in the am). Again, dosing was adjusted based on ultrasound and labs. Triggered with Lupron. Successful egg retrieval. Currently waiting for blast rate & PGS results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Amie)
Amie is the absolute best. She is so sweet and caring. She answers my messages and returns calls in a timely manner. Andrea is my IVF coordinator, and she's great too. She was my first contact when starting this journey, and made it so easy to understand. Honestly, all of the staff is wonderful. No complaints here!
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Vios is relatively new, and they're busy! But that doesn't take away from your care! It's rare to find a healthcare facility that runs on time. For morning monitoring appointments, they usually run on time. I can think of maybe 2 times they've ran late for me specifically, but I remind myself that maybe someone else's appointment isn't going so well, or maybe they just need a little longer to get the necessary information. A big strength for me is that they do everything at their Swansea location! I already travel over an hour to the office, so it was great that no more additional travel would be necessary.
After insurance (deductible NOT met), I paid roughly around $130 for the consult and a follow up appointment, $70 for labs that had to be sent out to another facility, $130 for SHG, and $1100 for MRI. When insurance open enrollment rolled around, I signed up for a second policy with a different insurance company because my primary insurance will not touch fertility treatments. When starting IVF, I met my deductible and out of pocket max with my first medication order (I think it was $6500), and since then have only had to pay for cryopreservation of embryos, which is $1200 and the genetic testing of embryos (cost to be determined due to petitioning insurance for coverage)
Describe Amber Cooper's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Vios Fertility Institute.
For my specific case, she will only transfer 1 embryo to minimize risk of multiples.
Amber Cooper
Chicago - Wicker Park

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Amber Cooper at Vios Fertility Institute.

2 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF, Donor Sperm
[The nurses at Vios Fertility Institute] Very compassionate, very accessible, very willing to communicate... Never felt like a 'cattle call'...lol, but I was in and out pretty quickly. The technicians always asked if I'd like to consult with a nurse before I left. I didn't often take them up, but appreciated the offer...The clinic overall is great. I LOVE their Mocktail Drug Mixing nights! Billing....was sort of a pain sometimes, but not because of the staff entirely. Part of it is just the way the cookie crumbles when trying to get insurance to pay for a chronic illness.
2 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
Strengths: --Clear Communicator: As I've outlined before, I thought that Dr. Jeelani did an excellent job of helping me to understand the results of my baseline fertility tests, the processes of both the IUI, and IVF processes, and the decisions to be made around my miscarriage. Just in terms of being able to communicate complicated medical information to a layperson, I think Dr. Jeelani is exceptionally skilled. --Excellent Bedside Manner: Warm, compassionate, and appropriately optimistic and humorous. In every interaction I've had with her. --Very Transparent About Treatment Decisions and Willing to Pivot: Weaknesses: There are many decisions I've had to make in this process (i.e. moving from IUI to IVF, PGS or no PGS, D&C vs Misoprostel, Single vs. Double Embryo Transfer, etc). For each decision, Dr. Jeelani patiently explained all the details and was willing to follow my lead when I had intuition to lean one way vs the other (i.e. number of embryos to transfer, Lupron or none for FET). I always felt like Dr. Jeelani was willing to pursue the treatment course that medically made sense AND was the right course for me specifically. Weaknesses: --NONE: To the extent that one could be said to enjoy a process as expensive and emotionally arduous as fertility treatment, I have enjoyed being Dr. Jeelani's patient.
Don't be afraid to ask questions or indicate your preferences. Dr. Jeelani will listen and give you candid, clear information.
Dr. Jeelani was always well-updated on my case notes and there was a lot of continuity to our conversations even when they were 3 or weeks between the conversations. I didn't find myself having to repeat any details about my feelings or goals about the treatments. Dr. Jeelani also has a communication style that expertly blends combines personal warmth with professional clarity and directness. This means that I always know exactly what the relevant factors are in the decision at hand AND I always feel that Dr. Jeelani actually cares about the outcome. I especially appreciated this after I had my first miscarriage.
We used Antagonist Protocol for the stimulation phase of my Freeze-all IVF cycle. We didn't discuss the why of antagonist vs agonist protocol, but here was my profile at the time: 38 y.o, unexplained infertility, history of fibroids (removed via myomectomy prior to beginning treatment**), AMH and FSH indicate relatively high ovarian reserve for age group. Dr. Jeelani explained that she wanted to do a freeze-all cycle with me because that would give her time to prep my uterine lining better for implantation without any complications from the ovarian stimulation. In her words, it was easier to work with one organ at a time. We froze five (5) day-5 AB blastocysts from that retrieval. We did the FET and acheived clinical pregnancy, but I miscarried at 8 weeks. That frozen cycle was also an elective-Single Embryo transfer. I hadn't PGS tested my embryos because of the cost---$5K and had strongly expressed to Dr. Jeelani that I did NOT want a multiple pregnancy so we were cautious. Medication List: For stimulation: We started with Menopur (150 IU), Gonal-F (300 IU), along with an antibiotic and a steroid for immuno suppression. I declined to take the steroid. We did Cetritide for the antagonist and HCG for the trigger shot. Don't remember the dosage. For FET: birth control and Lupron for suppression estrogen inserts and patches to fluff the lining progesterone shots, inserts, and oral pills to make the lining sticky **Dr. Jeelani also snipped some remaining scar tissue for me via hysteroscopy before I began treatment
Very compassionate, very accessible, very willing to communicate. There sometimes wasn't a lot of continuity in terms of some of the details (i.e. pharmacy location or my insurance doesn't cover THAT birth control), but I never had an issue that wasn't fixed promptly and with aplomb.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
I only scheduled my appointments for first thing in the morning and never had a problem. Never felt like a 'cattle call'...lol, but I was in and out pretty quickly. The technicians always asked if I'd like to consult with a nurse before I left. I didn't often take them up, but appreciated the offer.
My insurance covered a lot of my treatment including testing and labs and various monitoring fees, but here are a few highlights: IVF Meds: around $1200 for one cycle (insurance covered part) ICSI: $500 (insurance didn't cover because I used donor sperm) Assisted Hatching: $500/per hatch, if you are doing frozen be aware that they assist-hatch once before freezing and once after, so you pay $500 at freeze and $500 for each transfer if your insurance doesn't cover Anesthesia for Retrieval: don't remember cost but it was negligible FET Meds: about $400/cycle (insurance covered part)
Dr. Jeelani wanted to start with a single because of how I had responded to the stimulation and because of the lack of genetic testing. I agreed because I did not want a multiple pregnancy. Dr. Jeelani has advised me that the risk of multiple pregnancies greatly decreases with age, but it just isn't a chance that I'm willing to take. I'd rather spend the extra money to do single-embryo transfers.
Chicago - Wicker Park

Dr. Beltsos set the tone from consultation by really making me feel like "we" were going to do everything we can to get me pregnant. She was very positive and optimistic about my outcome and straightforward which I truly appreciate. The only issues I had was no follow up from her or anyone else regarding sensitive matters and the timing. ... Overall she is an amazing Dr. I had no real medical problems under her care and she did everything needed to get me pregnant.
[Vios Fertility] Staff greeted us by our names when we walked in the office every time we came in. ... Consultation took 3 hours (45 mins of talking), transfer took 3 hours, one monitoring/lab appointment took an hour and a half. Most of the monitoring ranged from 10-45 min wait when I was the only body in the waiting room too. ...They [nurses] seemed over worked and rushed, this isn't a reflection of the quality of care.
How was your experience with Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Beltsos set the tone from consultation by really making me feel like "we" were going to do everything we can to get me pregnant. She was very positive and optimistic about my outcome and straightforward which I truly appreciate. The only issues I had was no follow up from her or anyone else regarding sensitive matters and the timing. I know a Dr. cannot control unexpected events from occurring during procedures however, leaving patients waiting an hour or an hour and a half is a bit much. Overall she is an amazing Dr. I had no real medical problems under her care and she did everything needed to get me pregnant.
She can talk rather fast so speak up if you need her to slow down or repeat anything
I started an antagonist protocol after 5 weeks of birth control. My AMH was a bit high so they stimmed me for about 12 days and because I responded as expected to medications, there wasn't any real alterations to the protocol. They just added other medications. I was able to produce enough eggs to freeze for the following month's frozen embryo transfer and save the remaining 3 for future use.
They seemed over worked and rushed, this isn't a reflection of the quality of care. They still managed to get questions answered and do nurse duties but very quickly if you remembered a question shortly after they were already busy.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
I'm not exactly sure who is at fault with scheduling but most of the appointments I made took a minimum of an hour. Consultation took 3 hours (45 mins of talking), transfer took 3 hours, one monitoring/lab appointment took an hour and a half. Most of the monitoring ranged from 10-45 min wait when I was the only body in the waiting room too. The receptionists seemed to be more compassionate and caring than the nurses were in my opinion. I didn't know all the nurses and can only name a handful of people because their exceptional professionalism stood out.
I have incredible coverage through insurance so a round about amount from beginning to end is about 4-600. Generally medications were covered and all treatment, the only thing we had to pay was copays.
She didn't recommend more than one unless the grade or quality wasn't super great but thankfully my husband and I make perfect embryos, we just have a hard time getting to that point. So, we only transferred one.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute.
I can only assume the reason treatments would get confused at times would be because the amount of patients that are being taken on at once. They always clarified everything before moving forward.
Chicago - Wicker Park

She's candid, but kind. She [Dr. Roohi Jeelani] is always willing to go the extra mile to make me feel comfortable. This is especially important because I have anxiety and the procedures I've had are very hard to go through.... Gonal-f and menopur. We added HGH to get better quality eggs on the second retrieval. We tried an estrogen priming protocol for an FET that got canceled. We adjusted doses and tried again, but that was canceled. We then tried FSH instead and were able to proceed with a transfer, though unsuccessfully.
The facilities [VIOS Fertility-Chicago] are great. Only downside is the lab is in downtown Chicago, which means you have to deal with traffic and parking for retrievals and transfers. However it's not that bad to find parking... Everyone has been great so far. They are all very nice and compassionate. They are also willing to go the extra mile when issues come up, especially with medicine and pharmacy stuff
How was your experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
She's candid, but kind. She is always willing to go the extra mile to make me feel comfortable. This is especially important because I have anxiety and the procedures I've had are very hard to go through.
Listen to everything she says, but trust that she is open to you and your feelings. If you ask her what she would do, she is honest and will be candid, but very kind.
The first meeting we had she had reviewed everything from our previous clinic. Not only is she incredibly informative, she lets us make our own decisions on what direction we want to try. She likes to give us the information we need, but leaves it open to our wants and desires. In addition, she has incredible empathy for our journey thus far and has always approached us with compassion.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The facilities are great. Only downside is the lab is in downtown Chicago, which means you have to deal with traffic and parking for retrievals and transfers. However it's not that bad to find parking
Covered by insurance
Since we PGS tested, we were advised to transfer just 1
Chicago - Wicker Park

With high quality embryos and low maternal age, she [Dr. Beltsos] recommended one single embryo transfer...She was very caring in person and I never really felt rushed with her. She hugs you and is warm. But I only saw her initially, she popped in a consult after PGS results and freezing, and at transfer...You could tell she was stressed at times due to her rapidly growing clinics but it never interferes with my treatment per say. She was not available for my retrieval but was able to do my transfer for me. I saw her beginning and end of treatment but not during any monitoring appointments.
The wicker park office [of Vios Fertility Institute] is calming and nice. The receptionist team always knew who you were and were very professional and responsive. There did tend to be waits for monitoring even when the clinic didn’t appear to be very busy...I had a primary nurse but didn’t always see her. Felt like a saw a lot of nurses but it was tough to keep them straight. All were helpful but never made a strong connection to any. She had a younger APN working there who was very nice and informative. I got to meet with her a few times.
How was your experience with Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute?
She is warm and compassionate. You could tell she was stressed at times due to her rapidly growing clinics but it never interferes with my treatment per say. She was not available for my retrieval but was able to do my transfer for me. I saw her beginning and end of treatment but not during any monitoring appointments.
Come prepared with your questions.
Did antagonist protocol due to overstimming in the past and having a high AMH. Triggered with small amount of hcg and large dose of Lupron. I still got OHSS but not as severe after previous ER with another clinic. Needed to then do frozen transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The wicker park office is calming and nice. The receptionist team always knew who you were and were very professional and responsive. There did tend to be waits for monitoring even when the clinic didn’t appear to be very busy.
Lifetime cap on fertility insurance covered most, did pay out of pocket for some meds. Overall cost probably around $12k
With high quality embryos and low maternal age, she recommended one single embryo transfer
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute.
Obtaining the meds through insurance was difficult at times. The office didn’t precert as they should and at times had to drive the process to get my meds paid for and receive them on time. There were times I had to borrow meds from the clinic as the insurance wasn’t dealt with on time to get them.

PCOS, Other
It was impersonal each time we were there [at Vios Fertility Institute]...Each time we entered the clinic we did not feel very welcomed or compassion from the ladies behind the desk...We do understand that the Doctors are stretched thin due to having several patients to care for at once and we can't expect to interact with them 100% of the time. However, we felt the team of Nurses and desk staff did not always offer that genuine concern, consideration, and compassion during the process as we expected they should.
Latino, Black or African-American, Other
PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Jeelani is one of the newer doctor's at the clinic. Initially, during the initial consultation with her we felt it was rushed. Before meeting with the Doctor you and your spouse are required to fill out a long questionnaire containing important information needed for your meeting. I also provided the clinic with my Donors DNA expanded screening results to discuss with the Dr. during our consultation. The day of the consultation Dr. Jeelani did not seem prepared for our meeting. She did not have the electronic forms that were filled out prior to us meeting nor did she have the Donor results to discuss. She said it was not an issue and basically spent most of the time asking me and my wife all of the questions that we filled out via their portal. Dr. Jeelani was straight forward in our meeting. We felt she gave an explanation of things if questions were asked, however, if they were not, anything extra and important wasn't offered. It could be that most of our time was spent with her documenting all of our answers for their questionnaire that we had previously filled out. Being a New patient and not having much background or experience with Fertility Clinics we did not know the types of questions to ask and felt the conversation could have been guided a bit more by the Dr. When the process of my IUI began I was informed by Dr. Jeelani that I had PCOS. I was not aware of what PCOS actually was at the time and how it could affect my pregnancy. Dr. Jeelani never explained what it was in detail, nor did she make it seem it would be a problem throughout my process. Therefore, I trusted in that and did not see it as a major factor. It was recommended that I start my 1st process by taking Clomid, Ovidrel trigger shot right before insemination, and Endometrin after Insemination. I did have to go to my general doctor to get my bloodwork done and tested for sexual diseases and CMV. I was also advised of getting the same expanded DNA testing as my donor at the time. My spouse and I asked about tracking my ovulation and were told we could on our own, however, it wasn't necessary due to the way the timing worked with the fertility drugs. After my clomid I was told I'd be monitored and would be informed when it was a good time to take my trigger shot (Ovidrel). I decided to track my ovulation on my own before coming in for my schedueled monitoring due to hearing other women having had success doing so. The day of my schedueled monitoring Dr. Jeelani saw that a couple follicles were larger and possibly ready for ovulation. We also expressed to her that my Ovulation tracking mentioned I was peaking. Due to this she advised to take my trigger shot sooner than schedueled. We then schedueled my insemination for the day after I took my trigger shot. Thankfully I tracked my ovulation. The day of insemination we were not happy that Dr. Jeelani was not present and were not told about this until the day of. Luckily, we had a great Nurse. After the insemination and the long 2 week wait we did not hear from Dr. Jeelani in that time frame. I came in for bloodwork and did receive a call from Dr. Jeelani personally that same night letting me know that I was pregnant. After finding out I was pregnant Dr. Jeelani did provide her phone number and said I could reach out when needed. At one point I did begin to bleed and expressed this to be a concern. Dr. Jeelani mentioned as long as it wasn't excessive that it should not be a concern due to it stopping. In the end unfortunately we had a miscarriage due to the baby not having a heartbeat. During this process we did not meet with Dr. Jeelani until the nurses felt it wouldn't be a viable pregnancy. They told us to wait another week and the last week I met with another Dr. After this I did not hear from Dr. Jeelani again and only dealt with Dr. Beltsos. In my opinion as her patient I felt she could have been more involved and personable.
I would say Dr. Jeelani can be a sweet and soft spoken person. I was pleased with the fact that I did have a personal number on hand in case of an emergency. However, if you are looking for a very personable Dr. and someone who is genuinly compassionate about your process you wont get that. It's more of a business relationship and when you understand that up front you won't feel as dissapointed along the way. The end goal can still be obtained if you remain proactive with your process.
I can honestly say I have felt both at times. We've had positive and not so positive experiences with the staff and Dr. Jeelani that have resulted in us feeling this way. Initially, my wife and I had very high expectations and were super excited about going through our first IUI process ever with Vios Fertility. We feel that with such a sensitive and what should be an exciting (not stresssful) process that feeling human all of the time was unfortunately not what we felt. We do understand that the Doctors are stretched thin due to having several patients to care for at once and we can't expect to interact with them 100% of the time. However, we felt the team of Nurses and desk staff did not always offer that genuine concern, consideration, and compassion during the process as we expected they should. There were those few that were always a pleasure to see and communicate with when we dealt with them either via the portal or in person. They always smiled and greeted us by name or even if we didn't have an appointment with them that day they made it a point to stop and ask how everything was going in our process. That stood out to us and made us feel they genuinely cared about us and our process. Then there were others who were very serious and looked as if they weren't happy with being at work. One example is a particular nurse who performed my ultrasounds pretty regularly barely communicated with us during the ultrasounds. She would take photos and measurements without explaining anything to us. We would only receive a short explanation when we asked questions; very impersonable. In the initial phases, Vios could have explained the process to us more in detail and layed everything on the table to us in our initial New Patient Consultation with the Dr. It keeps the patient from guessing or searching for information on their own after the fact. As a new patient and being new to this entire process, we would have liked to know we would be working with a team of nurses and not just one particular Nurse/Dr., sticking to either giving us a call with results or posting them in the portal within the timeframe given and informed, and letting it be known that the doctor would not be the one we would see for most ultrasounds, etc. In our case, Dr. Jeelani was not there or did not perform our insemination process when we were told she would. We found out the day of insemination that a Nurse would be the one doing it (She turned out to be amazing). Before the insemination, I had surgery to have a polyp removed from my uterus. I was under the impression Dr. Jeelani would be present for this as well and found out day of surgery that she would not. The miscommunication and not having all of the proper information up front (before/after insemination fact or guideline sheets etc), not receiving timely updates after many bloodwork appts., receiving conflicting information via the portal on medications being prescribed/ordered, and having to ensure all prescriptions were being ordered and processed in a timely manner made this process very stressful. As anyone going through or having gone through this process knows it is very time sensitive. This is why I feel this is something that the Dr./Staff could've been on top of more. We feel if we weren't as Proactive in our own process with ensuring all the pieces fell into place, we probably would not have been as successful with our first IUI attempt. In regards to Dr. Jeelani alone, when we did speak with her she did have a very sweet demeanor about her. As a person, she showed compassion and seemed to want to be helpful. She even gave me her cell number and expressed if there were any concerns I could reach out to her. I did a few times which she responded to promptly. I could tell when meeting with her in person she seemed very busy, rushed, and on the go. At times this caused confusion in her responses. There were a couple of times she confused my case with others. For example the first day I met her she was convinced she had already met me and spoken to me on the phone, however, I explained that was not me and it was our first time meeting. Overall, the intent of wanting to be helpful was present. I just think maybe being busy with other cases she may have forgotten to communicate certain things to me or have information relayed via the staff and/or portal in a timely manner.
I mentioned previously that I was diagnosed with PCOS throughout my process. I was personally advised of using fertility drugs throughout my IUI process. I did not decline and trusted my Dr. in this. I felt that anything that could help my chances of getting pregnant the first time I would take. My spouse and I were not covered by our insurance in addition to having to get donor sperm for this process. This played a major factor in our decision to use fertility drugs instead of attempting naturally due to us having to pay out of pocket. I was initially given Clomid which had its side affects and during the time I was pregnant, I had huge cysts on each ovary. It is believed the Clomid may have caused this. After the Clomid I took my Ovidrel shot when peaking to help release my egg (possibly eggs) within 24 hours. 24 hours later I had my insemination schedueled. After insemination I was told to immediately start taking Endometrin (Progesterone) twice a day to help ensure the embryo attached itself to my uterine wall. After finding out I was pregnant, I was informed my HTC was not increasing as quickly as it should. A week later my Thyroid was tested and found to be higher than normal. Due to this I was prescribed Thyroid medication for an overactive thyroid. I believe a week after I was told my Vitamin D levels were low and I should begin taking a 2000mg supplement of Vitamin D. After the 6th week, my Progesterone levels began to drop and my dosage for Endometrin went from 2 to 4 times a day. Then unfortunately I did not have a viable pregnancy. Throughout the pregnancy process I only met with Dr. Jeelani one time and saw more of Dr. Beltsos until the end.
The nursing staff at Vios was not very informative. I did receive a lot of conflicting information throughout my process at the clinic via the portal and in person. I would be promised to be called with results from my bloodwork that was done in house and would not receive them until I followed up. When I did receive my results usually the next day it would be posted to the portal. I would receive a brief description of my results but nothing further. There were times where I would not receive an explanation on my levels and would only see my HTC and other numbers posted. Some of the nurses went out of thier way to congratulate us when finding out I was pregnant, while others were very impersonable about the process. Same as when finding out I would not have a viable pregnancy. Emily was one of the nurses that we appreciated the most due to being consistent and caring during our process. She made us feel as if it wasn't only about business and we were more than just a number. We could tell she genuinely loved her job and cared for patients. Overall, you are not consistently seeing one Nurse. I found myself having to explain things to different Nurses due to them not being familiar with me as a patient and my process. This aspect of the clinic felt impersonable.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The clinic is like any other Doctor's office clinic. Initially I thought there would be a difference between a Fertility Clinic and a regular Doctors office clinic, however, there is no major difference. Each time we entered the clinic we did not feel very welcomed or compassion from the ladies behind the desk. It was impersonal each time we were there. One of the members even made an inappropriate comment to my spouse which we reported to the main Dr. of the clinic.
My overall IUI process was $1200 out of pocket due to my insurance not covering it. The $1200 did not include any fertility drugs. Luckily, our insurance helped cover a majkr portion of the medication.
This does not apply to my case and was not discussed with Dr. Jeelani.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute.
There have been quite a few mishaps by the clinic. When having to send prescriptions or send my medical files to my primary doctors office it did not happen right away. I had to make phone calls myself to ensure paperwork was being sent or received and ensure medications were prescribed as needed.

6 IVF, Surrogacy
I highly recommend Dr. Beltos. She's super smart, aggressive and incredibly caring! She's a trailblazer in what she'll try and is super up to speed on the latest research.... After 10 transfers with a gestational carrier, and 6 retrievals done by me and a late miscarriage at 16 weeks, I was emotionally exhausted. Dr. Beltsos and team, not only listened to me but were aggressive in treatment and really truly cared about me along the way.
Vios is new and growing rapidly...The office space is really nice and definitely has a calming vibe...My favorite part was that you could meet with the nurses right after labs in a consult room to discuss results and next steps.... I've never felt more taken care of by Dr. Beltsos and staff. They go the extra mile for you, and truly make you feel like you are a part of the team. They are extremely open to your thoughts and opinions
6 IVF, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute?
I came do Vios at a very vulnerable time in my fertility journey. After 10 transfers with a gestational carrier, and 6 retrievals done by me and a late miscarriage at 16 weeks, I was emotionally exhausted. Dr. Beltsos and team, not only listened to me but were aggressive in treatment and really truly cared about me along the way.
I highly recommend Dr. Beltos. She's super smart, aggressive and incredibly caring! She's a trailblazer in what she'll try and is super up to speed on the latest research. I tell everyone I talk to in the fertility world to come prepared with questions and she's no different. She will never rush you, the only downside to that is sometimes you have to wait a bit at her office or for phone consults, but I'd rather that, than feel rushed in the critical time you have with the doctor.
After being a fertility patient for over 6 years (2 years with our first, 4 years trying to conceive a 2nd child), I've never felt more taken care of by Dr. Beltsos and staff. They go the extra mile for you, and truly make you feel like you are a part of the team. They are extremely open to your thoughts and opinions ( I know a lot after being a patient for so long!), and really do care for their patients like no other fertility clinic I've seen.
IVF: my last 4 cycles have been a bit all over the place so Dr. Beltsos wanted to get really aggressive as she knew my emotional and financial resources to keep going were growing thin. Meds: Primed with estrogen patches and pills, and testerone Lupron for 2 weeks before stimming Follistim (started with a very high dose, 750 for 2 days)...then it went down to 250/150 for the remainder menopur was mixed in half way through gainerelex triggered with ovidrel
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Fran Black)
Fran was amazing! After working with many, many nurses over the years, Fran went so far above and beyond. I knew all along she wanted this to work for us, and I never felt like she was on a workday schedule where I couldn't get her after 5p or on weekends. She was amazing!!!
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Vios is new and growing rapidly. There aren't a ton of locations and the NS office (in Glenview) is only open a few days a week. With that said, I traveled down to wicker park and it wasn't a big deal. The office space is really nice and definitely has a calming vibe to it which is nice when you are getting poked all the time. :) My favorite part was that you could meet with the nurses right after labs in a consult room to discuss results and next steps. Such a nice change of pace from having to wait all day to hear from your nurse!
IVF was around $15,000 but that included some costs for screening our surrogate.
we only had 1 normal after pgs to transfer so we went with 1
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute.
I had one time where a med wasn't ordered in. While it was an error, Vios had the medicine on hand and gave it to us for free. Working with a gestational carrier, on a few occasions they forgot to update me, but I reminded them and they ironed it out.

2 IUI, 5 IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Beltsos met with me and my partner to explain everything. She answered all of our questions. She always took the time we needed and never made us feel rushed!...We started with 2 rounds of IUI. These were both unsuccessful. Due to my age and low number of eggs, we proceeded to IVF. Unfortunately, we had multiple unsuccessful rounds of IVF (fresh and frozen transfers). Ultimately, we decided to go with an egg donor. We did a fresh transfer from the egg donor and froze the rest of the embryos...Our doctor believes in helping you achieve one healthy baby, which is what we wanted and achieved.
Vios is great! I definitely felt as though I received more individual attention at Vios ... The nursing staff at Vios is excellent! Some of the nurses are more responsive than others, but after some persistence I was always able to get a response to my inquiries....I appreciated that I could schedule the appointments early (before work)....Dr. Beltsos is amazing! She is extremely intelligent and compassionate. She has excellent bedside manor and sincerely cared about me as her patient. Whenever I had questions or concerns, she addressed them....Dr. Beltsos' practice at Vios has grown substantially
2 IUI, 5 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Beltsos is amazing! She is extremely intelligent and compassionate. She has excellent bedside manor and sincerely cared about me as her patient. Whenever I had questions or concerns, she addressed them. I followed her from FCI to Vios because I really liked her and trusted her. Thanks to Dr. Beltsos, we now have a beautiful, healthy baby girl!
Dr. Beltsos' practice at Vios has grown substantially because she is very good at what she does.
We started with 2 rounds of IUI. These were both unsuccessful. Due to my age and low number of eggs, we proceeded to IVF. Unfortunately, we had multiple unsuccessful rounds of IVF (fresh and frozen transfers). Ultimately, we decided to go with an egg donor. We did a fresh transfer from the egg donor and froze the rest of the embryos. We did PGS testing on the frozen embryos. Although the fresh transfer resulted in a pregnancy, we unfortunately miscarried at 6 weeks. However, since we did PGS testing, we were able to use the best frozen embryo for our next IVF cycle, which resulted in a pregnancy. We gave birth to a healthy baby girl earlier this year.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Vios is great! I definitely felt as though I received more individual attention at Vios than at FCI (where I felt more like a number than a patient). However, the Vios clinic has grown substantially since they opened, so I don't know if that has changed.
I appreciated that I could schedule the appointments early (before work).
I mostly paid co-pays. However, due to all of the appointments, it added up quickly. I reached my out-of-pocket maximum for insurance 2 years in a row.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute.
When I switched from FCI to Vios, I had to follow-up multiple times to get them to send my records to the new clinic and they charged me.

Endometriosis, PCOS
I love all the nurses [at Vios Fertility Institute], but there's a lot of them and they change every time you're there. There is now a patient portal that they ask you to send messages through. The nurses respond on there, but sometimes multiple nurses will respond to the same question with different answers. This becomes confusing and frustrating when you're trying to find out who called in a medication order and who will be following up on the medications. You will almost always meet with a nurse after your bloodworm and ultrasound and these experiences can vary from very rushed with little explanation as to how you're doing, to very detailed. But they are all very very nice!
European, Latino
Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Beltsos is very knowledgeable and smart and warm. She will take the time to sit with you during your initial consultation and also for an IVF Checklist appointment. I also saw her when she did my saline ultrasound. But those are the only 3 times I've seen her and I've been going to the clinic for about 8 months. This may be totally normal because most of the time I'm there is for baseline and ultrasounds. She did diagnose me with endometriosis and PCOS, both of which I had no idea I had. I'm very grateful for her knowledge, confidence and convenient locations and ability to know what will work best. She did tell me very early on that IVF would probably be my best bet and I now realize she was right. I took the fertility treatments very slowly and as naturally as possible at first.
Be sure to write questions down ahead of time so you get the most out of your appointments.
The staff is very warm and remembers me as soon as I walk in. They are all very personable and Dr. Beltsos always has a warm smile even though I know she's very busy.
I did 3 Clomid cycles with 1 IUI. I think I cancelled one because I was afraid and I chose to try naturally for the other. I'm now undergoing IVF and will have egg retrieval soon.
I love all the nurses, but there's a lot of them and they change every time you're there. There is now a patient portal that they ask you to send messages through. The nurses respond on there, but sometimes multiple nurses will respond to the same question with different answers. This becomes confusing and frustrating when you're trying to find out who called in a medication order and who will be following up on the medications. You will almost always meet with a nurse after your bloodworm and ultrasound and these experiences can vary from very rushed with little explanation as to how you're doing, to very detailed. But they are all very very nice! This might seem silly also, but when they reply to messages on the portal, the grammar is very bad and it makes it look very unprofessional. I've been given instruction on medication changes with abbreviations and spelling errors and all lower case text. :/ This happens to be the norm unfortunately. Maybe a template should be used when replying to patients.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Strengths: cleanliness, location is great, parking is free and usually plentiful Weaknesses: not all phlebotomists check your name and label with blood which I require, communication through the portal is very informal and when lab results are uploaded there is no reference range posted next to them. So you have no idea if the numbers are good, bad, etc. I've seen other fertility sites that explain everything - this practice does not explain where you should be or what your numbers mean. They'll just upload the results and either call or message you with next steps. It would be nice to know where I should be during a certain time in my cycle or treatment. Reference ranges and more educational materials on each step would be a huge help.
most was insured, except for the cryofreezing of embryos, which was approximately $1200 for initial freezing and $500 each year thereafter for storage.
The only time this was discussed was during the IVF Checklist meeting which was with another doctor in her practice, Dr. Jeelani. She did say that they only transfer 1 embryo at a time. I appreciate that and didn't press further for why.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute.
The system for ordering medications for IVF is very stressful and some nurses put a lot of the work on the patient in regards to contacting insurance, etc. Some nurses say they'll handle it. But you don't know which is doing what. As a first time IVF patient it was down to the day before my meds were to start when I finally had to make about 6 phone calls to get my meds ordered. It was very chaotic and poorly run. I think 1 nurse should be assigned the task for certain patients.
Angeline Beltsos
She [Dr. Roohi Jeelani] is knowledgeable and helped guide me through this process from the beginning. She was available when I needed to speak with her...When my follicles weren't growing fast enough she increased my Follistim dosage... I had her personal phone number, which I did use for questions. She answered timely and willing to answer any question I had. Her bed side manners were great and I felt comfortable in her presence.
They [Vios Fertility Institute] have a portal that allows you to communicate with the office for questions and in return they can communicate with you for dosage information and action plans. The day of retrieval was easy and the operating staff i.e. anesthesiologist etc were the most welcoming group I have ever encountered...I couldn't stop smiling as I was laying down in the operating chair.
How was your experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
I was pleased with my experience at the clinic and with the doctor. She's knowledgeable and helped guide me through this process from the beginning. She was available when I needed to speak with her.
The advice I'd give is ask as many questions as you'd like.
I used Menopur and Follistim. When my follicles weren't growing fast enough she increased my Follistim dosage.
I saw the same staff for blood draw and ultrasounds for the most part. they were all welcoming and willing to listen.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The clinic's strength is that you feel welcomed, heard and part of the team. The financial staff were very proactive in assisting with insurance information and letting you know ahead of time what to expect with possible costs. They also followed up unprompted. They have a portal that allows you to communicate with the office for questions and in return they can communicate with you for dosage information and action plans. The day of retrieval was easy and the operating staff i.e. anesthesiologist etc were the most welcoming group I have ever encountered. They asked me how my new kitty was and I was shocked they kept track or communicated with each other on purpose to bring it up so I would feel comfortable. I couldn't stop smiling as I was laying down in the operating chair.
My insurance covers IVF and therefore covered the egg retrieval. The cost to freeze the eggs was $1,200. I had a copay for each visit.
Chicago - Wicker Park

1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Beltsos is very personable. She is willing to answer all questions to ensure you understand everything involved in your treatment without making you feel unintelligent....I had limited time to go through one cycle before I had to begin treatment for breast cancer, so we started with the meds to boost egg production once my next menstrual cycle began. Due to the quick start, they were able to provide me with medication that had been donated to me until my insurance processed approvals...I could tell that Dr. Beltsos is very passionate about her field. She seemed very engaged in the process and I feel like she knew my situation intimately. When an issue did come up she called me personally to apologize and work around my schedule to discuss....
Since we were planning to preserve embryos my husband had semen samples that were tested. We didn't immediately receive the results and when I inquired a couple weeks later, we learned that he had a low sperm count and that there were some medications that they were recommending him. By the time we found this out, there were only a few weeks left before egg retrieval to take this medication to try to improve the count...Strengths of the clinic [Vios Fertility] are that there are multiple locations in Illinois, Missouri and Wisconsin so if you are going to use a Gestational carrier your search can be broadened and stick with the same clinic you've built a relationship with
1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute?
Communication is key. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Don't be afraid to push. No matter how great the clinic or doctor, you must advocate for yourself.
I had limited time to go through one cycle before I had to begin treatment for breast cancer, so we started with the meds to boost egg production once my next menstrual cycle began. Due to the quick start, they were able to provide me with medication that had been donated to me until my insurance processed approvals. I was at the clinic at least weekly for blood work and ultrasound to monitor progress and for Dr. Beltsos to monitor how well my ovaries we're responding to the medication schedule. Due to the positive response my body had to the meds, I have mature eggs ready sooner than anticipated and Dr. Beltsos shifted my egg retrieval date from a week day to a Sunday morning.
Every nurse I have encountered at the clinic was very nice, professional, and compassionate. However, communication outside of the clinic (telephone or email) is somewhat challenging. But it seems they are working to correct this issue as they now have a coordinator.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Strengths of the clinic are that there are multiple locations in Illinois, Missouri and Wisconsin so if you are going to use a Gestational carrier your search can be broadened and stick with the same clinic you've built a relationship with. There are also multiple locations in the Chicago area which is sometimes a disadvantage because you're limited to making appointments with your particular doctor based on what office they are in on a given day, unless you want to chase your doctor around to the various locations.
My insurance covers IVF but the billing showed the costs to be about $12,000. However, they do offer a great discount for those going through this due to a cancer diagnosis if insurance will not cover it.
We have not done an embryo transfer yet, but the doctor's position is that SET is typically best.

1 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Beltsos is a darling! She was thoughtful, attentive, personalized my care, remembered my and my partner's names, called or texted me with important results/updates, and always made me feel like she was fully present with me when we spoke... Whenever there was "big news" to discuss, she discussed it with me personally. I never felt like a number, even though she has a LOT of patients in her clinic. She really is an amazing provider - and so very knowledgeable and experienced.
I had an issue [with Vios Fertility] where the wrong medications were sent to my specialty pharmacy, so I ran out of one of my medications for a day during a cycle. The clinic was able to get me a dose so I only missed one while I was waiting for the shipment...The nursing staff are compassionate, knowledgeable, and attentive. They speak with patients at each appointment, can be reached by text or portal, and are always eager to answer questions and concerns.
1 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Beltsos is warm, welcoming, and attentive - she is always so approachable! She was clear about risks and expectations, listened to my goals and addressed my concerns, and always explained things in ways that made sense. Whenever there was "big news" to discuss, she discussed it with me personally. I never felt like a number, even though she has a LOT of patients in her clinic. She really is an amazing provider - and so very knowledgeable and experienced.
Honestly, my advise in regards to Dr. Beltsos personally is to go with an open heart, listening ears, and have faith... and you won't be disappointed. About Fertility treatments in general: Use your employee FSA for deductibles and co-payments, since you'll easily use it up with frequent monitoring appointments and procedure deductibles. The clinic has amazing staff that can explain insurance coverage and billing, as well as offer insight into assistance programs.
Egg retrievals: Labs and U/S are done at baseline, and every 2-3 days. Methylprednisolone and doxycycline, follistimAQ (FSH), Menopur (FSH/LH) for stimulation, ganirelix for preventing ovulation, Lupron trigger for PCOS (like myself), Pregnyl/ HcG for folks not at high risk for hyperstimulation. I was advised against fresh transfer because I overstimulated each cycle. 40 eggs were retrieved and 33 preserved on my first retrieval; however, my second cycle which was planned for embryo preservation yielded much fewer follicles and poorer egg quality (16 retrieved, 12 were mature, 10 fertilized, 2 resulted in blastocysts). I was advised to add myo-inositol and CoQ10 for egg quality on my last cycle of COH. On the third (and hopefully last) retrieval for embryo preservation, 25 eggs were retrieved, 20 were mature, 16 fertilized, and we are still awaiting the final count for blastocysts. Timed Intercourse: Clomid, then follistim and pregnyl trigger when I wasn't responsive to Clomid alone. U/S monitoring was used to confirm follicle maturation and ovulation.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The clinic has multiple locations which are clean, welcoming, and the staff are top-notch. There is parking at some (but not all) of the locations. The staff - from the front desk to the admin staff to U/S techs and lab team are professional and friendly. I always felt like a person and never a number.
I was fortunate that my insurance covered much of the costs once I met my out-of-pocket expense and deductible. Without insurance, I would never have been able to afford my care. Honestly, it was costly even WITH coverage.
Unsure.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute.
I had some conflicting instructions during my first cycle due to confusion over my doing retrieval for egg preservation and ability to retain my IUD. Genetic screening wasn't done earlier in process and became a concern in the middle of a retrieval for embryo preservation after I tested positive for CF. I had an issue where the wrong medications were sent to my specialty pharmacy, so I ran out of one of my medications for a day during a cycle. The clinic was able to get me a dose so I only missed one while I was waiting for the shipment.

5 IVF, 5 Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Beltsos is open to trying new protocols and testing. She includes you in the decision making process. There are issues with communication, particularly with the portal. ... The entire staff [Vios Fertility Institute], including Dr. Beltsos, gets to know you and is warm and nurturing. ... Just go for a consult! It doesnt hurt to have a discussion. ...
The clinic [VIOS] as a whole is very refreshing. Everyone is personable and warm and makes a hard path easier to deal with. ... I have done 4 rounds of IVF and experienced small issues here and there. Nothing major was missed but I definitely had to keep on top of things to make sure meds were called in, protocol dosing was correct, and appointment were made. I have at least 3 times when my appointment was made incorrectly.
European, Middle Eastern
5 IVF, 5 Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute?
The clinic as a whole is very refreshing. Everyone is personable and warm and makes a hard path easier to deal with. Dr. Beltsos is open to trying new protocols and testing. She includes you in the decision making process. There are issues with communication, particularly with the portal.
Just go for a consult! It doesnt hurt to have a discussion. When becoming a patient, make sure you know your nurse in charge and ask to see them at every monitoring appointment. It will cut down on the communication issues.
The entire staff, including Dr. Beltsos, gets to know you and is warm and nurturing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute.
Kind, caring, and compassionate. Everyone works as a team.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The clinic provides a positive environment for this process and there are multiple locations to help with convenience. I never have trouble scheduling an appointment at a time that works and usually am in and out quickly. There can be issues with communication primarily due to the portal. However, if you speak with your nurse at every monitoring appointment issues are reduced.
I had insurance.
Chicago - Wicker Park

She is warm, authentic, a complete turnaround from physicians I had seen at another clinic. She has been a breath of fresh air in asking about what we do for a living, little questions here and there that helped us feel seen. ... Dr. Beltsos has been warm, friendly, welcoming, and the decor and setting seems to be a result of her warmth and heart being in the work she does. She took our preferences seriously and honored our wishes in a very client-centered way vs touting research or stats.
It feels more spa-like than the other medical setting we were in - everything feels more intimate and welcoming. Nice decor, well thought out Delicious complimentary coffee - little things like this make such a difference when you're going to a clinic a couple, few times a week ... Decided to try Vios and am so glad we did. ... [Nursing staff] Wonderful. Everyone is different, of course prefer some more than others, yet overall I have such a positive experience with them - clear, authentic, knowledgeable, warm
How was your experience with Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute?
We transferred from another clinic and it has been the most positive experience. We left the other clinic unsure if we would move forward with medical intervention as it felt like such an off fit for us. Decided to try Vios and am so glad we did. Dr. Beltsos has been warm, friendly, welcoming, and the decor and setting seems to be a result of her warmth and heart being in the work she does. She took our preferences seriously and honored our wishes in a very client-centered way vs touting research or stats.
Go see her.
IUI cycle with letrozole trigger shot - ovidrel 2 IUIs endometrin following negative result rationale - MFI, sperm quality less than recommended yet they honored our wishes to do IUI before IVF
Working toward our deductible so all in probably $2k

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Beltsos was very compassionate and listened to our concerns. She was proactive in addressing my damaged fallopian tube and even referred me to an incredible surgeon. My husband and I are excited to begin IVF with this Dr. ... Dr. Beltsos has a wonderful bedside manner. She truly cares about her patients. ... We have only done a consultation and pre testing at this point. ...
It can be intimidating walking into a Fertility clinic [Vios Fertility Institute] and the entire staff made us feel at home. We will be starting the IVF process soon a d the staff has been on top of all details pertaining to this process. I really enjoy the patient portal. You can communicate with the staff through this online format. The staff will send you all documents, videos and pertinent information through the portal.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute?
Have all your questions prepared in advance. Communicate all your concerns.
Dr. Beltsos has a wonderful bedside manner. She truly cares about her patients.
We have only done a consultation and pre testing at this point.
Warm, friendly, fun!
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The office is clean, efficient, and organized. My husband and I are pleased with staff. They are always there to answer any questions or concerns. It can be intimidating walking into a Fertility clinic and the entire staff made us feel at home. We will be starting the IVF process soon a d the staff has been on top of all details pertaining to this process. I really enjoy the patient portal. You can communicate with the staff through this online format. The staff will send you all documents, videos and pertinent information through the portal.
Chicago - Wicker Park

I had access to the doctor [Dr. Jeelani] on her cell at all hours of the night! She is truly amazing, and being a patient of IVF herself she can relate to the anxiety of it all... I believe she was a gift, to have had such a passionate physician during the most important thing in your life. I am very pleased with this process and will recommend her to anyone going through any infertility issues...She believes in transferring 2.
[The nurses at Vios Fertility Institute are] all great. Very compassionate and reliable...They get you in and out for appts quickly! The nurses are all highly skilled in blood draw which is huge as you will get it done at least 20 times! The front desk staff aren’t the friendliest at times but getting better with more visits...Omnitrope the whole cycle 25ml for egg quality which I believe was key! It was an out of pocket cost but worth it. Follistim 300, then day 6 added in 225 Ganerelix then a 15k trigger of Novarel.
How was your experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Jeelani is truly a god send in this process. I believe she was a gift, to have had such a passionate physician during the most important thing in your life. I am very pleased with this process and will recommend her to anyone going through any infertility issues.
Follow everything she says down to the supplements and trust the process!
I had access to the doctor on her cell at all hours of the night! She is truly amazing, and being a patient of IVF herself she can relate to the anxiety of it all.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Morgan)
They’re all great. Very compassionate and reliable
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
My retrieval’s are covered by insurance. My HGH Omnitrope was An out of pocket Med that’s elective for $700 a cycle and genetic testing was a around $5500
She believes in transferring 2.

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
She [Dr. Beltsos] made me feel heard. She did research on my case. And had answers. Took time to sit with me multiple times. Was very communicative. ... She looked over all my information before I even arrived. And had researched and had a plan before I even met with her. ... She recommended transferring my last two embryos together because the grades were lower.
Strengths: organization. Appointment availability great. The monitoring was always fast in and out in 15. I never spent more than an hour. Also the technicians [Vios Fertility Institute] knew their stuff and I felt comfortable every time. ... They [nurses] were amazing! Them alone would make me use this clinic again. They always were available. They’d answer any and all questions. They legit cared so much. Sat and cried with me. We’re just overall wonderful
European, Other
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute?
She was wonderful. She looked over all my information before I even arrived. And had researched and had a plan before I even met with her. And made me feel important and was authentic and genuine in how she treated me.
Be honest about you want and listen to her. She is very insightful and will give you clarity about your situation.
She made me feel heard. She did research on my case. And had answers. Took time to sit with me multiple times. Was very communicative.
Embryo transfer for multiple transfers. She recommended transferring my last two embryos together because the grades were lower. We did a standard procedure of frozen embryo transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacey and Lacey)
They were amazing! Them alone would make me use this clinic again. They always were available. They’d answer any and all questions. They legit cared so much. Sat and cried with me. We’re just overall wonderful
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Strengths: organization. Appointment availability great. The monitoring was always fast in and out in 15. I never spent more than an hour. Also the technicians knew their stuff and I felt comfortable every time. They were great!
Around 4000 for transfer and about 1000 for consults.
I agreed with multiple. I would do multiple again.

6 IVF, 6 Egg Freezing, 6 Embryo Freezing
[Dr. Beltsos] is very compassionate and her #1 goal is to get you pregnant. She will try anything and will also listen to your concerns and adjust accordingly. She will make you understand everything that is going to happen and why...Since I am 42, she recommended that my stims start high on the first 3 days then taper down. The rationale is to jump start my follicles...is very conservative in this aspect but we agreed to transfer 2.
The nursing staff [at Vios Fertility Institute-Chicago] is pretty good. I've had one to tell me stop my supplements during stims and one tell me to stay on them...Strengths are definitely the physicians and nurses. The weakness is the billing. It's very bad. They never answer the phone or call you back. However, when a $20 bill is due, they will hound you. I had to threaten to Cc: Beltsos in an email for someone to call me back.
6 IVF, 6 Egg Freezing, 6 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute?
Beltsos is very compassionate and her #1 goal is to get you pregnant. She will try anything and will also listen to your concerns and adjust accordingly. She will make you understand everything that is going to happen and why. I do feel like she will get me pregnant.
Make sure you check your invoices.
She remembers you and knows your name.
The nursing staff is pretty good. I've had one to tell me stop my supplements during stims and one tell me to stay on them.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The cost is standard I guess with insurance but I had private insurance which is really expensive. I'm about 10k in credit card debt right now
Beltsos is very conservative in this aspect but we agreed to transfer 2.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute.
Just a discrepancy on stopping or continuing supplements

1 IUI, 6 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
She [Dr. Beltsos] was a great doc. With her, I got nearly twice as many eggs at retrieval compared to my prior doctor. Very informed. Very kind. Up to date. Not sure if a lot could be changed about our embryo outcome though ...She spoke to me and my husband intelligently. Very warm person...Androgen priming. Poor responders protocol. Growth hormone. 750 follistim for 3 days, then weaning of follistim and adding Menopur.
[Vios Fertility Institute] Parking. Convenient location. Clean. Friendly. Very efficient. Never had to wait long for an ultrasound or blood work. They were always able to get me in quickly. Could schedule around my work schedule...[nursing staff] Very informed. Never had to wait long for a response....She [Dr. Beltsos] was a great doc. With her, I got nearly twice as many eggs at retrieval compared to my prior doctor.
European, East Asian
1 IUI, 6 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Angeline Beltsos at Vios Fertility Institute?
She was a great doc. With her, I got nearly twice as many eggs at retrieval compared to my prior doctor. Very informed. Very kind. Up to date. Not sure if a lot could be changed about our embryo outcome though ...
See her before any other docs
She spoke to me and my husband intelligently. Very warm person
Very informed. Never had to wait long for a response.
Copays
Single because we don’t have many embryos