Vios Fertility Institute

Genetic counseling: OfferedAcupuncture: OfferedMental health counseling: OfferedNutrition counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
Chicago
1455 N Milwaukee Avenue
Chicago, IL 60622
773-435-9036
621 S. New Ballas Rd
St. Louis, MO 63141
(314) 266-2062
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Vios Fertility Institute to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 11Don't recommend: 19.3
2 doctors
My primary nurse [at Vios Fertility Institute] was amazing! During my time, the office was smaller so I didn't always get someone on the first call, but I always got a call back in a reasonable amount of time... My nurse and the entire team at Vios always had my appointments and procedure protocols organized and I never felt lost in the process. The entire team at Vios was genuinely invested in my care and outcome...Everything was organized and I never had issues with appointments or prescriptions. You do have to be prepared to visit their Mercy office and their IL office during an IVF cycle.
During treatment, did you feel like you were treated like a number or a human?
During my treatment, I felt I was treated very much like a human and not a number. I could call the office and talk to Dr. Rhee or her nurse, Meredith, at any time. Never felt rushed through a conversation. I also got to know the the other ladies in the office, so it felt more like a family during this difficult time.
Describe your experience with your nurse.
My primary nurse was amazing! During my time, the office was smaller so I didn't always get someone on the first call, but I always got a call back in a reasonable amount of time. I know they are growing, so this might be different now. My nurse and the entire team at Vios always had my appointments and procedure protocols organized and I never felt lost in the process. The entire team at Vios was genuinely invested in my care and outcome.
How was your experience with Julie Rhee?
Dr. Rhee explained the options, heard my concerns, and offered a recommendation of treatment, but I always felt like I had a choice. In fact, during our last cycle she explained a concern she had, but also shared that she was comfortable with either course of action we decided on. We also experienced low numbers of eggs during our 2 retrievals. Dr. Rhee explained why she was comfortable and confident with continuing the cycle and we were lucky enough to end up with being pregnant with twins. Dr. Rhee was compassionate, provided me with all the necessary information and never made us feel pressured into a decision. The day I was discharged with a healthy pregnancy was an very exciting day, yet a little sad because Dr. Rhee and her team were more like family throughout our journey.
What one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Julie Rhee?
Explore your options, but you can be confident in a decision to seek treatment with Dr. Rhee.
Describe the protocols Julie Rhee used in your cycles and their degree of success.
After my OBGYN tested me for egg quality and reserve and tested my husband, Dr. Rhee began our treatment with a sonohysterosalpingogram. My tubes were not blocked, but I had dilation so Dr. Rhee recommended a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) before we moved forward with treatment. The HSG showed the dye coming through, but pooled. Dr. Rhee was comfortable with moving forward with treatment. Had it showed blockage, she would have removed the blocked tube. Because we were lucky enough to have our insurance cover IVF and we had previous pregnancy resulting in a genetic abnormality that was fatal, Dr. Rhee recommended IVF over IUI. IVF allowed us to do a genetic screening of the embryos (PGS). Because of my age and health, there was no concern or any reason to believe we wouldn't get a desired amount of eggs for the egg retrieval. I went through the first IVF cycle, but Dr. Rhee was only able to retrieve 5 eggs - 4 of which were mature. 1 egg did not make it to day 5. We tested 3 eggs with PGS. All came back abnormal. Dr. Rhee recommended another cycle of IVF and depending on how many eggs we got this time, we would bank the eggs and do another cycle. For our second IVF cycle, we changed the injections in hopes of more eggs. Unfortunately we only retrieved 3 eggs. But, we had high quality embryos again and 2 out of 3 made it to day 5 (not very common). Because the first PGS test showed all embryos to be abnormal, but abnormal for unusual chromosomal issues that would either cause an early miscarriage or would autocorrect, we talked to Dr. Rhee about skipping the PGS test and doing a fresh egg transfer. Dr. Rhee was very supportive and comfortable with the option. After much consideration, we took a leap of faith and skipped the PGS test and transferred our only 2 embryos. Six days later I got a positive home pregnancy test and Dr. Rhee did a blood test 9 days after the transfer and confirmed I was pregnant. We went for blood work 2 more times to monitor numbers and then went in for an ultrasound at 6 weeks were it was confirmed we were having twins. We heard 2 heartbeats - it was the best day! Dr. Rhee scanned me weekly through 9 weeks when I was discharged with a healthy pregnancy.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Julie Rhee.
I was lucky enough to have insurance coverage so all i paid was my out of pocket maximum. Leading to this were office visit copays, paying for injections before delivery and paying 50% of procedure cost prior to the procedure. The remaining balance was due after it went through insurance after procedure completion.
St. Louis
Both locations [for Vios Fertility Institute] have beautifully decorated office space. All of the staff is friendly. A weakness might be that some of the ultrasound techs are maybe new to fertility scans and can take a long time and also don't always share the screen so you can see what they are looking at.... Meredith and Andrea [nurses] are both wonderful. So sweet and caring as well as organized and easy to get in contact with, if any questions arise. They always call or email when they say they are going to. I have never had any issues with getting them to order medications or give clear instructions on what to do and when, with those medications. Both are very good communicators and it is appreciated when doing a treatment that can be so stressful.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Both locations have beautifully decorated office space. All of the staff is friendly. A weakness might be that some of the ultrasound techs are maybe new to fertility scans and can take a long time and also don't always share the screen so you can see what they are looking at. But I think that is just part of being a newer practice that is growing rapidly.
During treatment, did you feel like you were treated like a number or a human?
Dr. Rhee is very personable and easy to talk to. She is willing to call you on the phone, meet in the office, email, whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable, no matter if it is good news or bad. She knows me and my husband and is always asking about how we are outside of our fertility life.
Describe your experience with your nurse.
Meredith and Andrea are both wonderful. So sweet and caring as well as organized and easy to get in contact with, if any questions arise. They always call or email when they say they are going to. I have never had any issues with getting them to order medications or give clear instructions on what to do and when, with those medications. Both are very good communicators and it is appreciated when doing a treatment that can be so stressful.
How was your experience with Julie Rhee?
Dr. Rhee is amazing. We have been candid from our very first consultation that we were nearing the end of our fertility journey, but wanted to try one more doctors perspective. She was willing to work with us on what she thought would be most successful for us. Even when things didn't turn out like we'd hoped, she called and talked to us and just let us know that she was sorry and that she is always thinking of the next steps we could try, if we wanted to, but never any pressure. She was extremely thorough with us, doing just about every test under the sun to make sure we had the best quality embryos to transfer with a perfectly healthy and capable uterus. That way should our journey come to an end without a baby, that we could live without regrets, knowing we did everything we could. Couldn't be happier with our choice of RE.
What one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Julie Rhee?
Make sure you ask questions, she is always happy to talk to you about how she came to her decisions, makes you feel more comfortable going forward.
We did an IUI cycle with femara because it was one low cost intervention that we hadn't tried yet. I felt I had ovulated earlier that anticipated and Dr. Rhee was able to get us in quickly for 2 IUIs 24 hrs apart. Treatment was negative, but we felt we needed to try an "easy" approach just in case it worked out for us. We then moved on to IVF with Cetrotide. This was a new protocol for me doing IVF but nothing else had worked so we were willing to give it a chance. My body did not like cetrotide, I had a lower number of eggs retrieved and poor quality embryos. We did not have any embryos to freeze for genetic testing or for transfer. She then decided to go back to the lupron I had been on with previous cycles and my body responded much better. We did 2 retrievals for embryo banking and PGS testing with the same protocol. We ended up with 7 embryos tested with PGS and 2 were normal. We have done receptivity testing with pre and post receptive results and transferred 1 embryo which unfortunately was not successful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Julie Rhee.
Cost for treatments are comparable to other clinics I have been to. I feel they are fair and willing to work with you on payment options.
St. Louis
The entire office staff [at Vios Fertility Institute] is fantastic, and you grow to feel like they are an extension of your family. We never had a long wait at the office, and always could make appointment times around our full-time work schedule... felt like they were invested in our success as much as we were. We couldn't have been happier with the level of care we received during a difficult journey.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Vios was a great clinic to go to; they recently moved into a bigger office, and the décor is very welcoming to patients. The entire office staff is fantastic, and you grow to feel like they are an extension of your family. We never had a long wait at the office, and always could make appointment times around our full-time work schedule.
During treatment, did you feel like you were treated like a number or a human?
Dr. Rhee individualized all treatment plans and really took the time to get to know my husband and I at each visit. We got to know not only her but her office staff on a personal level, and felt like they were invested in our success as much as we were. We couldn't have been happier with the level of care we received during a difficult journey.
Describe your experience with your nurse.
Meredith is the BEST! She was always available whenever we needed ANYTHING, and took the time to explain everything in detail. It was obvious that she cared about all her patients and her warm, caring personality was much appreciated during this stressful time!
How was your experience with Julie Rhee?
Dr. Rhee was fantastic to work with. My husband and I didn't know what to expect and because of that were nervous about going down the path of infertility treatment. Dr. Rhee immediately made us feel at ease our first visit, as she truly got to know us and our background and took a genuine interest in our journey. She was very knowledgeable and immediately came up with a treatment plan moving at a pace we were comfortable with. As setbacks occurred, she would quickly adjust the plan to ensure that we were getting the best treatment for success. We saw her several times within our treatment, and she was always available if we needed any additional information. We couldn't have been happier with her professionalism, knowledge, and how she treated us.
What one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Julie Rhee?
Don't be nervous and don't hesitate to get started right away. Dr. Rhee will immediately make you feel at ease and works with patients to understand where they are at in the process and how aggressive they want to be with treatments. She would often give us several options and take the time to discuss them in depth so we could make a decision we were comfortable with. She's the best!
We originally started off with femara and timed intercourse, as my husband and I weren't ready for some of the more aggressive treatment plans emotionally yet. However, after the first cycle of femara it was confirmed that I wasn't ovulating, so Dr. Rhee immediately adjusted the treatment plan and added in additional monitoring. We used both femara and injectables (Gonal G) the second cycle along with a trigger shot and an IUI. That cycle resulted in a chemical pregnancy. The next cycle, which was successful we stuck with the femara and injectables (Menapur) and IUI. Dr. Rhee adjusted the type of injectable as I was close to over-responding on a low-dose of Gonal F. The 2nd IUI cycle was our successful cycle!
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
I saw the same nurses and patient coordinators [at Vios STL] every time I was there, and when I had questions I didn't have to give them every little detail of where I was in the process, they committed it to memory and knew how to answer my questions without prompting...Meredith is the bees knees. She's incredible. We've been working with Vios for months, and she was there the entire way through. She was present at every procedure, she answered all my calls and emails within hours [even on the weekends!], she was incredibly organized when giving us direction, and she often called to check up on us throughout the process.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Rhee and her incredible team at Vios Fertility Clinic. My husband and I interviewed them and sought their help after three years without success and two miscarriages. Dr. Rhee took the time to hand-hold us through the entire process and could begin right away. She is knowledgeable, she is kind, and I have no doubt that she's absolutely the best! What I loved most about working with the team at Vios is the friendly faces I saw through each appointment - consistently seeing the same team members, team members who know us and our story - put our minds at ease. I didn't have to explain our "saga" or where I was in the IVF process with every question, Meredith [the best damn patient coordinator of all time!] knew exactly what was going on with me. My questions were answered thoroughly and quickly - and trust me, after what we've been through, we had a lot [poor Meredith!]! I can't thank this incredible team enough for making our dreams of having a family come true! If you want the best care, the best team, and the best experience the group at Vios is the choice for you, they are truly your partner in conception. The only suggestion for change I might have is in the document given outlining medicine post-transfer. The first transfer we misread the information and we were a day or two late in starting a protocol. The sheet was a little confusing because it lists all the medicines, but not necessarily in the order you'll start them. It might be more beneficial to have sheet that outlines each day and what you take. I was able to type up my own at home, that included check marks every day that I checked when I took the medicine, and it was much easier to manage the second time around. This is SUCH a minor thing, I only thought of it because you're asking!
During treatment, did you feel like you were treated like a number or a human?
Julie's entire staff knows us by name. Often times, I didn't even have to sign in upon arrival, they knew me already! I saw the same nurses and patient coordinators every time I was there, and when I had questions I didn't have to give them every little detail of where I was in the process, they committed it to memory and knew how to answer my questions without prompting.
Describe your experience with your nurse.
Meredith is the bees knees. She's incredible. We've been working with Vios for months, and she was there the entire way through. She was present at every procedure, she answered all my calls and emails within hours [even on the weekends!], she was incredibly organized when giving us direction, and she often called to check up on us throughout the process. There's not a single thing I would change about my interactions with Meredith!
How was your experience with Julie Rhee?
Dr. Rhee is fantastic, I truly can't imagine having gone to anyone else. In our very first appointment, she took the time to get to know us and our story. She had already reviewed all of our charts, and had a game plan in mind for what came next. She spent a significant amount of time explaining what would happen and how it would happen to us as well as any risks involved. She could get started right away, and she held our hand through the whole process. While Dr. Rhee is incredibly smart, she also has a wonderful bedside manner. She made the process fun and even though we didn't conceive through "conventional means" she really made the process special for us. I'll never forget what she's done for our family. Dr. Rhee couldn't have been more wonderful, I honestly wouldn't change a single thing!
What one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Julie Rhee?
I would tell a prospective client to meet her as soon as they're ready; the whole process isn't as scary as you think, she makes it wonderful!
While I don't recall specific names, I can tell you that we did two transfers. The first time we did an egg retrieval and a fresh transfer. During that process I took injectable and oral hormones/prescriptions while building the egg reserve, a trigger shot, and then after transfer. We did not have success on this transfer. Next we did a frozen egg transfer, adjusting protocol and increasing the number of embryos transferred to two [rather than one on the first try]; we had success! Because we didn't have to do a retrial, this process was simpler. We still had injectables and oral medication, slightly altered from the first round. I am currently 9.5 weeks pregnant.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Julie Rhee.
The cost for the care with Dr. Rhee was around $16,000, I think.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Everyone at Vios that we interacted with was truly exceptional...Meredith, was always available to answer any calls or questions I had. Even on the weekends, she got back to me quickly. Chris the phlotobemist was also wonderful. She did the best blood draws and always made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I really felt that they all cared. They were always and empathetic and patient with my husband and I. They definitely made this difficult process much easier.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Dr. Rhee and her team at Vios are beyond exceptional. Infertility is hard and going through treatment, IVF, etc is even harder. The care and attention that Dr. Rhee and her team provided my husband and I with was excellent. She was able to isolate our issues and form an appropriate treatment to help us achieve our goal of having a family. I am now pregnant into my second trimester and I would not be here without the help of Dr. Rhee. I truly felt that she always considering what was best for us physically, mentally and financially. I really felt that they all cared about what were going through and I was always confident that it would turn out ok. I would 100% recommend Dr. Rhee to anyone struggling with infertility. She was highly recommended to me by my OB and I am so glad that we decided to go with her. Everyone at Vios that we interacted with was truly exceptional. Dr. Rhee, Meredith, Chris, the ultrasound techs, etc were always patient and extremely empathetic to us as we navigated through the entire process.
During treatment, did you feel like you were treated like a number or a human?
She was always very patient with my husband and I, taking the time to carefully explain everything and always was there to answer our questions. I felt that she really tried to do what was best for us physically, mentally and financially.
Describe your experience with your nurse.
All of the nurses at Vios were wonderful. Meredith, was always available to answer any calls or questions I had. Even on the weekends, she got back to me quickly. Chris the phlotobemist was also wonderful. She did the best blood draws and always made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I really felt that they all cared. They were always and empathetic and patient with my husband and I. They definitely made this difficult process much easier.
How was your experience with Julie Rhee?
Dr. Rhee had a great bedside manner. When we first went to see her, she did her due diligence by testing both my husband and I myself, came up with treatment solutions, explained all of them and left it up to us to decide. The course of treatment was always communicated clearly and I felt that I knew what to expect. When we had set backs, she was patient with us and adjusted the plan.
What one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Julie Rhee?
Be patient. The entire process is hard and can take time, but it does work. Do not lose faith.
My husband and I decided that IVF would be the best plan to help us get pregnant. The process was carefully explained to us before we started and when we were going through it, i was constantly monitored and my meds/dosage were often adjusted to make sure everything was optimal. While there was a schedule to follow, Dr. Rhee explained that everyone responds differently and adjustments are made. I am so glad they carefully monitored me. I was able to get 12 eggs from retrieval and 5 were able to be fertilized and frozen. Our fresh transfer was unsuccessful, but since we had quality embryos, we were able to jump into a frozen transfer very quickly after the failure with the fresh. The frozen transfer worked and I am now pregnant into my second trimester.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Julie Rhee.
The costs were typical costs for an IVF. I felt as though it was in line with research we had done with what IVF actually costs.
St. Louis
We found both locations [Vios - STL] to be well-run, organized and professional. We also found it to be hugely convenient that they had a location in Illinois as well. They were willing to work around our work schedules for early appointments and provided quick feedback on any question we had...From the first appointment...[the] staff were compassionate and informative...Any time I received an EOB or bill that needed clarification on, Lisa was quick to offer insight and explanation. Dr. Rhee's office went so far as to resubmit billing for a procedure that was coded incorrectly.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
We found both locations to be well-run, organized and professional. We also found it to be hugely convenient that they had a location in Illinois as well. They were willing to work around our work schedules for early appointments and provided quick feedback on any question we had.
During treatment, did you feel like you were treated like a number or a human?
From the first appointment, Dr. Rhee and her staff were compassionate and informative. She took as much time as needed to be sure that we understood exactly what was to come. She was also honest, which we greatly appreciated. She was clear in stating that pregnancy may not happen right away, but that her office would see us through until the end.
Describe your experience with your nurse.
I was in communication with many of Dr. Rhee's staff and every experience was a pleasant one. Every single staff member was kind, compassionate and patient. They treated us like someone they had a personal investment in and were genuinely hopeful for our success. We couldn't be more pleased or thankful for each of them and the service they provided.
How was your experience with Julie Rhee?
Dr. Rhee made it a point to explain all potential risks and benefits of certain tests and procedures. With full understanding, we were comfortable in taking any advice she offered. In testing, she discovered an issue that required surgery. Dr. Rhee made every effort to make us feel calm and comfortable before, during and after said procedure, even taking the time to discuss it afterwards with family that accompanied me. She remained compassionate and optimistic throughout or entire experience with VIOS.
What one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Julie Rhee?
Be calm and remain hopeful. Infertility can lead you on a roller coaster of emotions that Dr. Rhee makes every effort to understand.
Being diagnosed with unexplained infertility, my husband and I felt a bit defeated as to what course of treatment would best suit our situation. Dr. Rhee explained all options including the costs, pros, cons and success rates. After initial testing showed that both my husband and I were healthy, we chose IUI. After 5 days of chlomid, followed by the trigger shot, we went in for our procedure. We were thrilled to learn 2 weeks later that the IUI was successful and that we are expecting our little bundle due this Fall. Even at our post-pregnancy consult, Dr. Rhee was just as excited to learn that we had success the first time around, as we had been warned that it wasn't particularly common.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Julie Rhee.
We were one of the few with little to no fertility coverage through our insurance. Dr. Rhee took the time to explain what would be most financially feasible and also explained that we would have access to CareCredit, if needed. Our total cost would not be the average, thus I have chosen to withhold actual figures. Any time I received an EOB or bill that needed clarification on, Lisa was quick to offer insight and explanation. Dr. Rhee's office went so far as to resubmit billing for a procedure that was coded incorrectly. In my opinion, they all did what was within their power to provide the most cost-efficient care for us.
St. Louis
The nursing staff [at Vios -STL clinic] and Dr. Rhee work as a team. They are all there to help the patients achieve their dream- successful pregnancy...I would recommend a prospective patient to not waste time going to see Julie. I know it can be overwhelming at the thought of starting fertility treatment after trying to get pregnant naturally on your own for awhile, but seeing Julie is exactly the next step you should take. She also provides many options for how to get pregnant and does full testing to see if she can determine the root cause before starting any tests...
During treatment, did you feel like you were treated like a number or a human?
When I first met with Dr. Rhee, she took the time to not only try to understand the fertility issues we had that led us to her, but to just get to know us and help my husband and I feel relaxed.
The nursing staff and Dr. Rhee work as a team. They are all there to help the patients achieve their dream- successful pregnancy.
How was your experience with Julie Rhee?
Julie Rhee is exactly what you want in a doctor, especially when you're going through the overwhelming emotions that infertility causes. Julie is extremely intelligent, a clear communicator, and genuinely cares for her patients. She was able to provide clear options and give me hope.
St. Louis
We love, love, LOVED Meredith [a nurse at Vios Fertility Institute]! She was extremely responsive and knowledgeable about our treatments and able to answer any and all questions.... Dr. Rhee, all of the nurses, and the entire office staff took the time to get to know my husband and I. With as often as we were going to the office, it was nice to feel like we were visiting friends rather than focusing on the pending appointment.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
I would give this office high ratings even during our treatment before we had success. I really do not have anything but wonderful things to say about this clinic and would highly recommend any family and friends.
Describe your experience with your nurse.
We love, love, LOVED Meredith! She was extremely responsive and knowledgeable about our treatments and able to answer any and all questions.
How was your experience with Julie Rhee?
Dr. Rhee was extremely compassionate and made sure all of our concerns were addressed. Despite seeing how busy her office was at times, I always felt like I was her only patient. She is knowledgeable, trustworthy, and comforting. Throughout our treatment, I felt like we were given decisions of which route we wanted to go, and able to make decisions based on financial impact and how aggressive we wanted to be.
What one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Julie Rhee?
You could be in for a long, tiring journey, but you are in absolutely wonderful hands!
Endometriosis, Unexplained
It's a new clinic [Vios]. The office is small and cramped. It doesn't even have a bathroom in it which was a problem...I passed out after a procedure and was in pain. The nurse could barley manage to come into the room and help me. Thankfully my husband was there to take care of me. The Medical assistant was also helpful but being an nurse myself I wasn't impressed. When your patient needs something you help no excuses...
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
It's a new clinic. The office is small and cramped. It doesn't even have a bathroom in it which was a problem.
During treatment, did you feel like you were treated like a number or a human?
I felt pushed to do this test and take that medicine. I didn't feel listened to. This was not my first time doing treatment and I know my body, I know what works and I wanted a doctor who would take that into consideration
How was your experience with Julie Rhee?
She wanted to get started quickly. I didn't feel like we had the time we wanted to have our questions answered. Not overall compassionate after I passed out from a procedure. I left feeling like I don't want these people taking care of me when i am under anthesthia
What one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Julie Rhee?
Go somewhere else. Go to someone who has more experience. She just started practicing on her own at the start of 2016
St. Louis
Though Vios is a newer clinic, their staff is the best. Very professional and personable. You don't feel like a number. They're still working through billing kinks, but all my questions are answered/taken care of when I call...The nursing staff works as a team. All knew me by name. Meredith was very responsive to my needs and always provided honest feedback...Dr. Rhee and staff were very caring and compassionate.
During treatment, did you feel like you were treated like a number or a human?
Dr. Rhee and staff were very caring and compassionate. I received so much more personal attention than I did with my prior Doctor.
How was your experience with Julie Rhee?
Dr. Rhee is the best! She truly cares for her patients and customizes each treatment plan to your personal needs. She takes her time with each patient, answering any and all questions. I never felt rushed when at her office.
What one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Julie Rhee?
Ask questions. Dr. Rhee does a great job answering any questions you may have. She is honest, intelligent and compassionate.
7 IUI, 5 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
The entire staff at Vios was extremely helpful. They were always there to assist in anyway they could. Meredith was very organized, always upbeat and was exceptional at following up with me. I could e-mail or call anytime of the day and she got back with me almost immediately!
7 IUI, 5 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
During treatment, did you feel like you were treated like a number or a human?
Dr. Rhee personalizes an individual plan for each patient, you do not just follow some standard protocol. She takes the time to meet with you and discuss all tests and procedures as well as answer any questions you have.
How was your experience with Julie Rhee?
Dr. Rhee is very positive and genuine. It is very apparent she loves her job! She carries herself in a very professional manner and is very knowledgable. She takes the time to explain every detail of the tests and procedures, what they are, why they are done and what the results mean.
St. Louis
Dr. Rhee took the time to explain all of our options and the procedures in great detail, so that we were comfortable moving forward. She also adjusted our treatment course as indicated if a cycle was unsuccessful...All of the Vios staff, including the nurse, receptionist, ultrasonographer, and lab technician, were fantastic. They were prompt to respond to my questions, call me with test results, and gave excellent direction in terms of next steps, how to use certain medications, etc.
During treatment, did you feel like you were treated like a number or a human?
Dr. Rhee and her staff were extremely kind, patient, and informative throughout our time as patients. They were also very flexible in working with my busy schedule and getting me in for early appointments.