Virginia Fertility Associates

Richmond
9030 Stony Point Parkway, #450
Richmond, VA 23235

1 patient review filtered by:

I didn't feel like he [Dr. Steingold] was always looking out for me and making suggestions of what we could try next...He's a very nice doctor and has a ton of experience... He did the right thing in keeping me educated, but I always had to ask him what about trying this.......very kind and very patient centered...[Virginia Fertility Associates] Strengths -- great credentials Weaknesses -- sometimes they are overwhelmed and don't always call you back in a timely manner;
[Virginia Fertility Associates] Strengths -- great credentials Weaknesses -- sometimes they are overwhelmed and don't always call you back in a timely manner; hard to get a new appointment. Also they don't have very convenient hours...I had an issue once with my fertility mediciation not being called in a timely manner....I didn't feel like he [Dr. Steingold] was always looking out for me and making suggestions of what we could try next
How was your experience with Kenneth Steingold (retired) at Virginia Fertility Associates?
He's a very nice doctor and has a ton of experience, but I didn't feel like he was always looking out for me and making suggestions of what we could try next. He did the right thing in keeping me educated, but I always had to ask him what about trying this....
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kenneth Steingold (retired) at Virginia Fertility Associates?
very kind and very patient centered
Describe the protocols Kenneth Steingold (retired) used in your cycles at Virginia Fertility Associates and their degree of success.
we tried clomid first and then tied it with an IUI. That didn't work so we tried several rounds of follistim with IUIs and that never worked. I finally took a break and then ended up going with acupuncture and then switched to a different doctor.
Describe your experience with Virginia Fertility Associates.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kenneth Steingold (retired) at Virginia Fertility Associates.
$3500
What specific things went wrong at Virginia Fertility Associates?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Virginia Fertility Associates.
Kenneth Steingold (retired)