Washington Fertility Center

Rockville, MD 20850

1 patient review filtered by:

2015, Successful
IUI With Other Docs
Disorganized, but cheaper than any of the other options I found in the area...Doctor [Pierre Asmar]was cheerful but not detail-oriented. Never felt like he really understood/remembered that I was there because I'm a single mother by choice, rather than that I had diagnosed fertility issues...Ask questions and be alert. I learned most of what I needed to know by listening to the conversation between the doctor and the staff and asking for clarification about what they were saying.
How was your experience with Pierre Asmar at Washington Fertility Center?
Doctor was cheerful but not detail-oriented. Never felt like he really understood/remembered that I was there because I'm a single mother by choice, rather than that I had diagnosed fertility issues.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Pierre Asmar at Washington Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Pierre Asmar at Washington Fertility Center?
The office was odd. It looked like a front for a criminal enterprise - no filing cabinets behind the front desk, no land line, difficulty answering questions without calling the main location, difficulty making appointments (they write my time on a piece of scrap paper and said they'd call me back if it wouldn't work out). Doctor came in and said, cheerfully, "you know the drill!" even though it was my first visit. I eventually figured out they were expecting me to undress for a vaginal ultrasound. Hard to feel either like a number or a human when the whole place just felt disorganized.
Describe your experience with Washington Fertility Center.
Disorganized, but cheaper than any of the other options I found in the area.
What specific things went wrong at Washington Fertility Center?
Pierre Asmar