West Coast Fertility Centers

Fullerton, CA 92835
714.446.1234

1 patient review filtered by:

2019, Consult
he [Dr. David Diaz] is incredibly knowledgable...We only had the consultation and my husband did his semen analysis...was very kind and thorough in our consultation. He made sure we understood exactly what was happening with my body and why we were not getting pregnant naturally. He spent a great amount of time with us and made us feel like he cared about helping us...We wanted to move further into testing but his staff made that impossible. Dr. Diaz is good, his staff is horrid.
We only had the consultation and my husband did his semen analysis [at West Coast Fertility Centers]. We wanted to move further into testing but his staff made that impossible. Dr. Diaz is good, his staff is horrid...I dealt with two people in his office. The lady at the front, Norma, who is responsible for filing paperwork with insurance and calling to update on things and Mike, the billing coordinator. Both were awful. Norma would never call when she said she would and I would have to call for weeks at a time
How was your experience with David Diaz (retired) at West Coast Fertility Centers?
Dr. Diaz was very kind and thorough in our consultation. He made sure we understood exactly what was happening with my body and why we were not getting pregnant naturally. He spent a great amount of time with us and made us feel like he cared about helping us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Diaz (retired) at West Coast Fertility Centers?
Listen to him because he is incredibly knowledgable.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Diaz (retired) at West Coast Fertility Centers?
Dr. Diaz was very kind and informative. His staff were the opposite.
Describe the protocols David Diaz (retired) used in your cycles at West Coast Fertility Centers and their degree of success.
We never got this far. We only had the consultation and my husband did his semen analysis. We wanted to move further into testing but his staff made that impossible. Dr. Diaz is good, his staff is horrid.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at West Coast Fertility Centers.
AWFUL. I dealt with two people in his office. The lady at the front, Norma, who is responsible for filing paperwork with insurance and calling to update on things and Mike, the billing coordinator. Both were awful. Norma would never call when she said she would and I would have to call for weeks at a time and then it would be like "oh, I had your file out to call you." Well Norma, that's great but you didn't. Mike was the most condescending person I have ever met and I work in customer service. He allowed us to pay our part of the insurance cost (after I had filed a grievance because they refused to file with insurance even though I had a referral) without having to get a separate referral for my husband for his analysis. Of course I thanked him several times, but the next three times I talked to him he kept mentioning that I "had not shown an acceptable level of appreciation" to him.
Describe your experience with West Coast Fertility Centers.
If Dr. Diaz had another staff I would say go for it, but with the current staff he has I cannot in good faith recommend this clinic. The billing coordinator is awful, the front desk staff is forgetful and doesn't return any calls. That was just trying to get a biopsy and semen analysis done. I cannot imagine trying to actually do IVF there.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Diaz (retired) at West Coast Fertility Centers.
Just the cost of the consultation. Insurance covered 50% so I believe it was $150.00 for me.
What specific things went wrong at West Coast Fertility Centers?
David Diaz (retired)