West Coast Fertility Centers

Fullerton, CA 92835
714.446.1234

1 patient review filtered by:

2013, 14 Eggs Frozen
I felt Dr. Diaz addressed my individual situation in a very personal manner...I felt that Dr. Diaz was very knowledgeable about fertility and clearly explained the statistics to me of someone my age of being able to retrieve viable eggs. He was also very patient regarding the questions I had...Dr. Diaz does a good job of managing expectations...since the # of eggs retrieved from me for someone of my age, I felt he was surprised by also supportive.
I felt that i was warmly embraced and cared for by his [Dr. Diaz] staff [at West Coast Fertility Centers]...I believe it [egg freezing costs] was around $8500 for me...Because my treatment was about 4 years ago, it is difficult for me to remember all of the details. However, I know that I was scared about poling myself with needles and the nurses explained what I needed to do very thoroughly and in the end, it didn't hurt as much as I was afraid it would.
How was your experience with David Diaz (retired) at West Coast Fertility Centers?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Diaz (retired) at West Coast Fertility Centers?
I would tell them to prepare as many questions as possible they had about the egg freezing process and make sure to ask them of him. I think it is important for a patient to get a full picture of what they are getting into and that the Dr. has the responsibility to fully explain the pros and cons of any fertility procedure. Dr. Diaz does a good job of managing expectations.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Diaz (retired) at West Coast Fertility Centers?
I felt Dr. Diaz addressed my individual situation in a very personal manner. I felt that i was warmly embraced and cared for by his staff. Also, since the # of eggs retrieved from me for someone of my age, I felt he was surprised by also supportive.
Describe the protocols David Diaz (retired) used in your cycles at West Coast Fertility Centers and their degree of success.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Diaz (retired) at West Coast Fertility Centers.
I do not remember the full cost of the treatment but I believe it was around $8500 for me.
Describe David Diaz (retired)'s approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at West Coast Fertility Centers.
David Diaz (retired)