West Coast Women's Reproductive Center

Genetic counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAcupuncture is not offered: Not OfferedMental health counseling: OfferedNutrition counseling: OfferedAdministration of shots is not offered: Not OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
Sherman Oaks
4835 Van Nuys Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
818-616-9277
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend West Coast Women's Reproductive Center to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%6
PCOS, Unexplained
I personally had no issues with any of the staff or team here. They [West Coast Women's Reproductive Ctr] were all very kind, friendly and accommodating. The clinic is very clean and has a warm and inviting feeling about it. I appreciated when I had an apt I would not wait for more then 5 min to be taken back.... Everyone is very kind , friendly and gentle.... The costs with Dr Koopersmith were very reasonable. It was a $300 initial consultation cost where she spent 2 hours with us.
PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with West Coast Women's Reproductive Center.
I personally had no issues with any of the staff or team here. They were all very kind, friendly and accommodating. The clinic is very clean and has a warm and inviting feeling about it. I appreciated when I had an apt I would not wait for more then 5 min to be taken back.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tina Koopersmith at West Coast Women's Reproductive Center?
Tina took the time to explain our situation. She performed my surgery to remove an unknown mass and polyps in my uterus. She was definitely more thorough then my obgyn
Everyone is very kind , friendly and gentle.
How was your experience with Tina Koopersmith at West Coast Women's Reproductive Center?
Dr Tina Koopersmith is very knowledgeable regarding fertility and is able to communicate this complex matter to someone like me in a way I was able to understand it. The only negative I have with Dr Koopersmith was that when she does Ultrasounds or check ups she is not very gentle with her instrumentds. She is thorough and comes up with a plan of action immediately. I was confident with her treating me for some fertility issues but not sure about IVF.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tina Koopersmith at West Coast Women's Reproductive Center?
If your considering Dr Koopersmith she is exactly the same during treatment that she is during first consultation. What you see is what you get, which I appreciated.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tina Koopersmith at West Coast Women's Reproductive Center.
The costs with Dr Koopersmith were very reasonable. It was a $300 initial consultation cost where she spent 2 hours with us. This also ensured us to always be able to get immediate attention to things we needed promptly as well as same week appointments.
Tina Koopersmith