Genetic counseling: Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
3146 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
608-824-0075
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Wisconsin Fertility Institute to a friend?

3 doctors
2014 - 2019
IUI treatments [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute] were roughly $600-800. IVF with a transfer was approximately $15000. FET $4000...We chose to freeze our first 6 in doubles and our second 7 in doubles and one single. We will opt again to transfer in doubles...The clinic is a very calming place to enter. The aesthetics of the waiting area make it a comfortable place to sit. The color scheme is up to date and doesn't make you feel like it is an institution like hospitals seem. The cleanliness is upkept and I have never noticed any area that I have concerns with.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Walking into Wisconsin Fertility Institute, I felt like a person. I am always greeted with hugs and kind words. It's like catching up with a friend that you haven't seen in a while. I say this for all the staff, from the receptionist, to the nurses, to the Drs, and the other behind the scenes staff. This is by far very different treatment than any other medical office I have ever stepped foot into.
The nursing staff treats you and communicates to you in a manner in which you know and feel like they have your best interest in mind. They communicate very closely with the doctor and they have always all been on the same page. There is very little turn over in the clinic, so over the course of the last 5 years, we have all become familar faces to each other, which makes for a family like realtionship. They return phone calls promptly and are more than willing to answer or find any answer to what you need clarified. They seem very knowledgable and are able to make every visit comfortable.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is open and candid with her thoughts, treatment plans and goals. She is very encouraging an positive and makes the environment more relaxed. She wants to be sure she covers all questions and concerns. Always starting with a hug just sets a great mood regardless of what the visit is for. Having to be able to speak directly with her in person and over the phone permits for a close knit relationship with a provider during this journey.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
If you have questions, ask them. She is more than willing to explain and answer them. My husband and I both understand things very different and he likes the scientific explanation for treatments, results and tests. She is always patient in giving us both the thoughts and descriptions that we need to understand our "journey".
Describe the protocols Elizabeth Pritts used in your cycles at Wisconsin Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I have done hybrid cycles and when they don't produce the results she is looking for she changes the protocol. For my second IVF, the Rx were very different than what I took 5 years ago. Knowing that she keeps up with the ever changing research and processes is very easing to know that she is geared to produce results.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
IUI treatments were roughly $600-800. IVF with a transfer was approximately $15000. FET $4000.
Describe Elizabeth Pritts's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Dr. Pritts best informed us of the risks and success rates for both singles and doubles. We chose to freeze our first 6 in doubles and our second 7 in doubles and one single. We will opt again to transfer in doubles. She advises of the risks associated with transferring doubles and allowed me to opt for what my husband and I agreed to transfer.
Middleton

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.

1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
There are only a handful of nurses there [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute] and you get to know them and they get to know you very well. They are all so very compassionate, gentle, and great to talk to... I love the fact that it's an independent clinic; you can drive right up to the front door and go right in. They do everything in-house except for genetic testing. The clinic is well decorated and very soothing. Even the financial liaison takes the time to really talk with you, find out your insurance information, calls you back right away. The only weakness I could really identify would be that because it is a small clinic, sometimes you end up waiting for a while for some appointments.
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
We had a consultation at a larger University Hospital in Iowa, and it was a nightmare. I didn't understand anything when I left and we were sent a map in the mail to try to find where to go. This clinic was night and day different. I love the fact that it's an independent clinic; you can drive right up to the front door and go right in. They do everything in-house except for genetic testing. The clinic is well decorated and very soothing. Even the financial liaison takes the time to really talk with you, find out your insurance information, calls you back right away. The only weakness I could really identify would be that because it is a small clinic, sometimes you end up waiting for a while for some appointments.
Compared to a larger, university clinic we had done a consultation with years prior, this is a small, warm, inviting clinic where they tell you like it is, but treat you well and with compassion. I got to know every nurse there and they all knew me by name. When I was worried or literally freaked-out about something we may have messed up, Dr. Pritts returned my phone call at 9:30 at night to talk us through it.
There are only a handful of nurses there and you get to know them and they get to know you very well. They are all so very compassionate, gentle, and great to talk to. We often brought in snacks to thank them!
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is very blunt. She is kind and has a good bedside manner, but she will tell you everything upfront and let you know your chances, good or bad. She recommended we use donor sperm, but, as a couple, said that we did not want to go through everything to not try to use my husband's sperm. Once she knew that was how we felt, she honored that, was fully on-board, and came-up with the most successful plan she could, continually discussed what the research said was most likely to be successful.
Be prepared for bluntness, but someone who will be in your corner, no matter what.
I do not remember which specific protocol I was on, but, I do know I was taking Gonal-F RFF redi-ject (went through 1.5 900IU pens) and Menopur (75IU/VL) daily to grow my eggs. I then took Cetrotide (.25 MG/VL for 5 days I think?) to make sure the eggs did not release. To trigger the release of the eggs, they had me take C-Leuprolide (.4ML) and the added injection of Ovidrel (.5ML/SYR) because their research shows that about 5% of the population needs this added boost. We found out (after a horrific night of bending the needle and having to come in and do bloodwork the next day) that I was part of that 5% that needed it and needed to buy another dose. After harvesting the eggs, they had me do the vaginal insert of Cabergoline (.5 MG) to help ensure that I did not develop hyperstimulation. And also Doxycycline 100 MG for 5 days. The embryos were grown for 5 days, samples taken for genetic testing, and then frozen. I was instructed to let them know the first day of my cycle. I then started Estradiol (2MG) daily and then started C-Progesterone in Ethyl Oleate injections (2x per day) 11 days prior to the transfer of the embryos. They said that they preferred the frozen transfer because it allowed the woman's body to get back to baseline because sometimes, their research showed that when a fresh transfer was done, the hormones might not be quite right. I was instructed to take the drugs that I did so that my body was more likely to accept the embryo. I had to continue the Progesterone injections until I received a positive pregnancy test. At that point, I could switch to Endometrin vaginal insert progesterone of 100 MG 3 times per day, all through the first trimester.
The medications were some of the most expensive parts of the treatment because of my insurance. Thousands of dollars until my deductible for medication was met and then it paid for 90% of the drugs. Without insurance, the procedures would have been around $10,000, but my insurance covered 90% of that. Embryo storage is $400 for a year and I cannot remember what the initial cost was to freeze them.
The doctor, my husband, and I all talked about it. Dr. Pritts decided to implant 1 embryo first because everything had gone well from the start and if that did not work, they would transfer 2 the next time. She also would have allowed us to choose the gender (we knew what we had because of the genetic testing), but we told her we didn't care and just wanted our best shot!

2017 - 2019
The nurses [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute] are all so welcoming and create an environment of compassion. They remember who you are, they ask questions about your life outside of this infertility journey...Each follicular ultrasound was $250 and every IUI with a fresh transfer was $450...The clinic provides a spa-like environment. You can tell it was designed for comfort of the patient. For me, with high medical anxiety, this is literally the perfect set up. I really love that it does not feel like a hospital or traditional clinic.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
She seems genuinely invested in your story. She is your biggest cheerleader and a shoulder to cry on when needed. She has been in your shoes and it shows.
The nurses are all so welcoming and create an environment of compassion. They remember who you are, they ask questions about your life outside of this infertility journey, and they always have a smile for you even on your hard days.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is so busy, but the second she walks into your room, you have her full attention until she walks out. She answers questions promptly when you call. I have high anxiety about medical procedures so she always takes the time to make sure all of my questions are answered.
Don’t wait! Call now and make an appointment!
The first focus of my treatment plan was ovulation. My OB/GYN had given me the biggest dose of femara that she was comfortable giving and that did not result in ovulation so that was the focus. Dr. Pritts determined the dosage she thought would work, but before I could get started, she ordered an HSG and some lab work to see if there were any underlying issues. She also evaluated my husband and put him on clomid to assist in sperm count. After a few failed cycles of timed intercourse, she determined that we should try IUI. Unfortunately the three IUI cycles were also not effective, and we are now working to prepare for IVF.
Middleton

Clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] is very spa like. It has a very relaxing feeling. I feel the overall approach to help people. I’ve never been treated as a number. Scheduling appointments is easy and we’re able to be seen with little notice. There is also no wait to start procedures. Staff is available 24/7...Nursing staff is kind and knowledgeable...Based on the results I’m told [by Dr. Gretchen Collins] when to trigger with Ovidrel (if needed) and when to schedule my IUI. My beginning dose of Letrozole was producing 2-3 follicles, I asked to be put on a higher dose and Dr. Collins was willing to do so...is optimistic about getting me pregnant. She takes the time to answer all my questions. Her approach is very personable...She has a good sense of humor, which can help keep the conversation light when needed. She is very knowledgeable about many areas of infertility and will support her treatment plan with research. A couple concerns I have is that her prognosis for us to conceive seemed a little less optimistic than what others with the same age and diagnosis as I have (based on information shared in support groups). Dr. Collins gave me information on supplements to take to improve my egg quality but is not recording any of the supplements I am taking. Overall, we are very happy with the care we’re receiving.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Clinic is very spa like. It has a very relaxing feeling. I feel the overall approach to help people. I’ve never been treated as a number. Scheduling appointments is easy and we’re able to be seen with little notice. There is also no wait to start procedures. Staff is available 24/7
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gretchen Collins at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Collins is optimistic about getting me pregnant. She takes the time to answer all my questions. Her approach is very personable.
Nursing staff is kind and knowledgeable.
How was your experience with Gretchen Collins at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Collins is very personable. She takes the time to answer all our questions and takes the time to get to know us on a personal level too. She has a good sense of humor, which can help keep the conversation light when needed. She is very knowledgeable about many areas of infertility and will support her treatment plan with research. A couple concerns I have is that her prognosis for us to conceive seemed a little less optimistic than what others with the same age and diagnosis as I have (based on information shared in support groups). Dr. Collins gave me information on supplements to take to improve my egg quality but is not recording any of the supplements I am taking. Overall, we are very happy with the care we’re receiving.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gretchen Collins at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Ask a lot of questions. She’s very happy to answer them.
Describe the protocols Gretchen Collins used in your cycles at Wisconsin Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I was put on Letrozole and instructed to use OPKs to determine ovulation. If I did not receive a positive result I was instructed to trigger ovulation with Ovidrel. I have an ultrasound on cycle day 11 to determine number of follicles and their size. Based on the results I’m told when to trigger with Ovidrel (if needed) and when to schedule my IUI. My beginning dose of Letrozole was producing 2-3 follicles, I asked to be put on a higher dose and Dr. Collins was willing to do so.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gretchen Collins at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The IUI procedure is partially covered by our insurance. All procedures involved in IUI is around $500 (total cost, without insurance) We paid $500 for a HSG
Describe Gretchen Collins's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Currently not using these procedures
Middleton

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Gretchen Collins at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.

This clinic [Wisconsins Fertility Institute] truly makes you feel like a friend. They know your name when you walk in the door. The nursing staff is so friendly & is there for you. The clinic is spa like. You do not feel like you are in a doctors office. It is always clean. The staff never makes you wait long. You are in seeing the doctor in no time...Everything for us is out of pocket, Chris checks pricing & provides us with financing options. I could not image going anywhere else. This feels like home to me.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
This clinic truly makes you feel like a friend. They know your name when you walk in the door. The nursing staff is so friendly & is there for you. The clinic is spa like. You do not feel like you are in a doctors office. It is always clean. The staff never makes you wait long. You are in seeing the doctor in no time. Dr. Pritts is a god send. I can feel her compassion in person & over the phone. She truly wants this for us & will make sure it happens. Just reminds us that sometimes it takes time. The clinic manager, Chris was the first person I spoke to when I called to set up my initial consult. She could relate to what you were going through & knew her clinic & staff could step up to the challenge to help us out. Everything for us is out of pocket, Chris checks pricing & provides us with financing options. I could not image going anywhere else. This feels like home to me.
Dr. Pritts is such a warm hearted person. She knows you by name, knows your treatment, your medications & your struggles. She makes us feel so welcome when we show up for appointments or consults. She tells it like it is, which is what we need to hear. I don't need an RE to sugar coat anything. She truly wants to see you happy & will give her all to get you pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Megan)
Everyone at Wisconsin Fertility Institute is wonderful. Megan has always been there for us. She is a bright smiling face with so much positive energy when we walk in the door. She gets so incredibly excited for you when you have a positive reaction to Letrozole. You cannot help but smile when you are with her. She was the on call provider for one of our IUIs. I text her I peaked & she responded in no time, scheduling us for IUI the very next morning. She is the coordinator for IVF training, so we have been working a lot with her going over medications. She is very knowledgeable & will go over things with you many times until they make sense. We know with Megan around, we are getting the best of care.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
I lost my mom unexpectedly 2 years ago. It has been such a struggle to go through the process of fertility treatments without your mom & best friend. So many feelings of loss in our lives the past few years, we would like to experience the joy of having a baby. Dr. Pritts shows so much compassion to us, when I have been missing that with my mom. She understands the emotions, the struggles, & is there to provide you with the best care. She is very knowledgeable since she went through this as well. I trust her completely with her care & the options she gives us to move forward. We are currently in our third IUI & will start IVF at the end of the month if we are unsuccessful. She looks at me with such caring in her eyes & tells me she will get me pregnant. I truly believe her. There are so many times I feel overwhelmed with everything but she makes sure we understand every step of the process/procedure. She will take the time to go through every single question I have. She is not afraid to let me know my clock is ticking with such a low AMH. She will treat me with a low AMH even though other RE's would turn me away. Her funny banter with my husband also lightens the mood. I could not have found a better RE. We absolutely love Dr. Pritts & trust her fully with our care. We know she will get us pregnant.
In Wisconsin, we have no insurance coverage. Nothing mandating coverage & my employer has insurance with no coverage for fertility treatments. No matter if you have some coverage or no coverage, go see Dr. Pritts. She makes everything worth every penny you spend. Her knowledge & expertise is priceless.
My third IUI cycle I was put on Letrozole for 10 days (12.5 dosage). This provided my best results for follicles. I had 4 fully grown follicles at 21, 19, 19, 17. My best reaction to date. I only took 9 days of it since I peaked on the 9th & had the IUI on the 10th day. I also take DHEA, CoQ10, PreNatal, Omegas & Vitamin D. We are hopefully but we are just looking into our protocol for IVF if we move in that direction in 10 days.
Each of my IUI cycles (I've done 3) have been anywhere from $800-$1000 per IUI. That includes the cost of IUI, ultrasound, medication, vitamins & sperm analysis. We are currently pricing IVF cycles. It will cost us $14,900 to do one retrieval & up to 2 transfers. Genetic testing (PGS) will cost us around $5,000 additional. Medications will be 5k-6k. We are going to be financing IVF costs, bc we have to pay completely out of pocket.
We have not experienced this.

2012 - 2019
Everyone I've worked with has been great and compassionate....It's a beautiful clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute], very peaceful, nice play area for kids for those that have any. Even the bathroom is beautiful with fresh towels to dry hands. They give you 'mood lighting' after the insemination for when you lay for ten minutes, not rushing you to get out at all.... The clinic also recommended affordable, reputable pharmacies.
2012 - 2019
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
It's a beautiful clinic, very peaceful, nice play area for kids for those that have any. Even the bathroom is beautiful with fresh towels to dry hands. They give you 'mood lighting' after the insemination for when you lay for ten minutes, not rushing you to get out at all.
Dr. Pritts always takes the time to answer all the questions we have. She's honest and takes into consideration your feelings when presenting info that may not be favorable. She gives out her cell number - only doctor I've ever met that cares enough to do that.
Everyone I've worked with has been great and compassionate.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts puts her patients first - she's a very caring, patient focused doctor. She is patient, understanding and compassionate. She works with you in order to find a plan that works best for you, definitely not a canned treatment, which is amazing. She gives great hugs and is such a sweet doctor.
Don't hesitate to at least meet her. You won't regret it. It can be scary taking the first step to pursue fertility treatment, but Dr. Pritts helps to make it fun and bearable.
The successful IUI I did with Dr. Pritts involved a hybrid cycle - 12.5 mg of femera on days 3-7 followed by three days of follistim injections (125 iu each day). Ultrasound on cycle day 11 then trigger of ovidrel, then one insemination at the office with fresh sperm.
Costs were across the board as I didn't have coverage, than did, than maxed out so didn't again. I used Costco for meds as they were more affordable. The clinic also recommended affordable, reputable pharmacies.
Middleton

The clinic setting [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] is modern, welcoming, and comfortable. You don’t feel overwhelmed when entering at all! I don’t have a bad thing to say about the clinic as a whole. I would warn that even though their prices are pretty competitive, it’s still an expensive process....The new patient consultation was $250, lab work was $125, and the semen analysis was $150. Ultrasounds are $250 and the Ovidrel injection I needed was $170.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic setting is modern, welcoming, and comfortable. You don’t feel overwhelmed when entering at all! I don’t have a bad thing to say about the clinic as a whole. I would warn that even though their prices are pretty competitive, it’s still an expensive process.
Extremely caring and comfortable environment. The care you receive is personable and they treat you like family. It’s not a rushed process and all questions and options are explained.
My experience with the nursing staff was always good. They always provided great service and answers all and any questions.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr Pritts always made me feel comfortable and explained my personal situation, my options, and tried to help me and offer ideas for my financial struggle. She is extremely passionate and it shows in the care she provides.
Expect great things! Your about to walk into a comfortable environment, get a lot of information, and a plan for your treatment. It’ll feel like a lot, but it’s so worth it.
The only treatment I had received and could afford at the time was a high dose of Letrozole, followed by a monthly ultrasound, followed by an injection of Ovidrel. I tried this 3 times in 2018 and 1 time in 2019 but in between and recently have ran into some unexpected financial situations. My treatment was unsuccessful but I think if I had the opportunity to try some further advanced methods, my luck would turn around.
The new patient consultation was $250, lab work was $125, and the semen analysis was $150. Ultrasounds are $250 and the Ovidrel injection I needed was $170. The Letrozole veried in price depending on discount programs they could apply. On a good day it was $20 for 50 pills and on a bad day $100 for 50 pills. The medication was a trap shoot because it’s not always an easy medication to find in the pharmacies in my area.
Middleton

This clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] honestly my first impression was of a spa. He did not have a clinic atmosphere or dr office at all. Makes it much more relaxing to be there. They play calming spa music which really helped me when I had to be there an hour ahead of time allow time for the sperm to unthaw.... My first ultrasound Dr. Pritts didnt even charge me. What clinic do you know of can you go to and they wouldnt charge you!
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
This clinic honestly my first impression was of a spa. He did not have a clinic atmosphere or dr office at all. Makes it much more relaxing to be there. They play calming spa music which really helped me when I had to be there an hour ahead of time allow time for the sperm to unthaw.
When we first went to see Dr. Pritts it was a Friday afternoon and we were just there for a consultation (or so we thought). She wanted to see where I was in my cycle and did and examine. Well that turned into do you want to start meds now for this cycle to try IUI. I think my husband and I were so shocked we just didn't know what to say. So we said sure give us the prescription we will go get our meds so we have them in case we decide to start when we got home. (2 hour drive home). I had so many questions but Dr. Pritts let me call her through out the evening to answer them. That's amazing service and someone who understands the importance of timing.
Everyone was great to work with. I did have one instance where when i called in the nurse said to me so you are so many days pregnant and I said no... I was upset but after I thought about it they would have never said that on purpose and we are all human and make mistakes. I still love all the staff even with this happening.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Sincere, genuine, understanding, she truly understands what you go through and the ups and downs due to personally going through it herself. I personally was in her office hearing bad news and completely lost it and she is just very sincere when she says I know its hard.
She is going to really listen to what you want to do especially when it comes to finances. You are in charge of your treatment options there is no pressure to do certain treatment.
When we first came to her we wanted to try to increase my husbands sperm count and we were prescribed go clomid for my husband to take. He took it for 75 days and we had to be abstinent as well to see if his count was better. The reason is it takes that long after ejaculation to fully mature. We went back in and his count wasn't any better. Then she told us out options were IUI or IVF and that we could try IUI with my husband sperm but the likely hood of it working was slim to none. My husband and I had to come to terms with thinking about using a donor sperm. Once we did she walked us through the entire process and helped us choose the donor sperm company we went through. I had to take letrizole starting day 3 through 7 went in for my day 11 ultrasound and went back when I ovulated for my first IUI transfer which didn't end up working. I went back a few times for ultrasound and my eggs just weren't the size they should have been which was hard so we stopped.
My first ultrasound Dr. Pritts didnt even charge me. What clinic do you know of can you go to and they wouldnt charge you! Shes seriously AMAZING!!!!
Middleton

From the moment you enter WFI you're greeted personally by first name and a genuine smile. I have a sense of calm when I'm at the clinic which seems odd to say about being at the doctor's office.... The nurses are wonderful!! They get to know you as a person, not just a patient, always happy and smiling, you can tell the staff is truly happy with their jobs and what they get to do at WFI and it's comforting to see. They are so knowledgeable and when something isn't known they get an answer right away vs playing it off like they know it themselves.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Beautiful! It does. It feel like a clinic. Dr. Pritts wanted it to feel more spa like and cozy vs a cold, scary, hospital type setting. It truly makes s difference at putting you at ease as soon as you walk in the door.
From the moment you enter WFI you're greeted personally by first name and a genuine smile. I have a sense of calm when I'm at the clinic which seems odd to say about being at the doctor's office. Privacy is always kept and I have never felt rushed in the time I've been a patient. There are time where I've been in and out by choice and times where I've literally had a list of questions I wanted answered, they pull up a chair and are eye level with you and treat it like a normal conversation, always leaving time for further questions. Never have I ever felt like a number or just another patient.
The nurses are wonderful!! They get to know you as a person, not just a patient, always happy and smiling, you can tell the staff is truly happy with their jobs and what they get to do at WFI and it's comforting to see. They are so knowledgeable and when something isn't known they get an answer right away vs playing it off like they know it themselves. Ive always felt led in the right direction and have never been confused about what I should be doing next. Especially when I stated the IVF cycle it felt overwhelming but after they picked it apart for me and literally went through each step I honestly felt calm about it! They did my injection training, taught me how to message them online if I ever needed help or had questions, gave me direct lines of emergencies happened. Each visit things were explained and sometimes I needed things re-explained or shown to me multiple times and they never made me feel dumb for asking or rushed. It's as if I was there only patient. The nursing staff are rockstars at WFI!
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is the kindest, most caring Dr. I have ever encountered in my life. I feel blessed to have her as my Dr and place my complete trust and faith in what she has planned for me under her care. You never feel like a number or just another patient, she sits with you and will answer a million and one questions gladly. She was there for me when I had my ectopic pregnancy and called me on her personal line on her time off to check in on me when I was recovering, which speaks volume of not only a Dr but to the type of human being she is deep down to her core. She has a passion for what she does and it shows, she truly is a blessing to her patients. As much as I cannot wait to get pregnant (and I know Dr. Pritts will get us there!) it will also mean being released back to my OB which will truly be so bittersweet! I wish she could be my Dr. throughout the whole process as she just makes you feel so safe and comfortable!
Don't hesitate! If you're having reproductive issues, put your faith and trust in the best, which is Dr. Pritts! I drive a total of 3 hours each visit to be her patient and I wouldn't have it any other way. She is worth it, I wouldn't put the importance of my future family in anyone else's hands!
We did a total of 5 IUI's. First couple were with use of letrozole (upped dose all the way to 12.5mg) 1st resulted in ectopic pregnancy. 2nd resulted in chemical. Last 3 were negative. After the first couple with just letrozole we added in use of trigger shot. Then eventually did letrozole+gonal f+trigger with IUI. We are now in the process of our first IVF cycle-we used gonal f, low dose novarel for stimulation and lupron and high dose novarel for trigger. I responded very well and had a total of 27 eggs retrieved with 25 being mature. 9 ended up making it to expanded blastocyst stage all being high grades. We have yet to do a transfer yet.
I can't recall exactly how much ultrasound and iui costed, but together I believe it was @400 without insurance which was much cheaper than my OB had done just an IUI for without the ultrasound monitoring! For my IVF cycle there are different plans so it can range from $10,000-30,000 depending on which you choose. We chose a package where we will receive the retrieval and 2 transfers (if first fails) total was $14,995. Meds I purchased through mandells pharmacy separate from the clinic. The medication protocol Dr. Pritts had me on was substantially less than what financing let us know to expect. We were told to expect about $5,000-$10,000 for meds. Our total med cost was about $3,500 due to a different med protocol Dr. Pritts had been implementing.
Dr. Pritts definitely thoroughly went over risks/benefits of multiple vs single transfer and what she would recommend in our specific case. I felt very informed and will be confident with our choice when we are able to transfer.

2 IVF, Surrogacy
Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Other
They [the nurses at WFI] were always quick to communicate, very personable, caring, and compassionate. I did not have any difficulties with anyone there. They always remembered who I was and treated me like a person. After some bumps in our surrogacy journey, one of the nurses even hugged me. They are all great there!... It was an efficient, well oiled machine. They made sure everything could work for me. Mornings was the best time. Even if I came early, they were ready for me and have me in and out without a problem but still took their time to make sure I didn't feel like they needed to be on to the next.
2 IVF, Surrogacy
Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I don't have any weaknesses for them. Everything there surpassed my expectations. They made me feel welcome and cared about every interaction. They were always quick to communicate and kept everything confidential.
I always felt like her only patient. She took her time with me to answer questions and get to fully understand what we wanted. She was there anytime I needed her, even at 1am for a surgery. She would answer every call and text to her cell. Her excitement to help us make a baby was extremely encouraging and uplifting. She was very honest with our situation and truly seemed to feel invested in our situation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
They were always quick to communicate, very personable, caring, and compassionate. I did not have any difficulties with anyone there. They always remembered who I was and treated me like a person. After some bumps in our surrogacy journey, one of the nurses even hugged me. They are all great there!
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
From our very first consult, she was very thorough and honest. She explained any risks since I was an interesting case. She took her time with me to answer questions and get to fully understand what we wanted. Since there were concerns about my ovaries after my hysterectomy, she did an ultrasound the day of the consult. She immediately got excited and said, "Let's make you two a baby!" Feeling her excitement, I couldn't help but know I had found the perfect person to help us do just that. She was there anytime I needed her, even at 1am for a surgery. She would answer every call and text to her cell. Her excitement to help us make a baby was extremely encouraging and uplifting. I always felt like her only patient. Her care and compassion is unlike any doctor I've ever had.
If you've ever wondered what it is like to have a doctor truly care about you and truly listen, go to Dr. Pritts. She is incredible and can be trusted!
Ovidrel, Gonal-F, Doxycycline, and the trigger shot (I'm forgetting the name of) were the main ones in addition to being gluten free and taking vitamins. She adjusted everything as my body needed. Between 2 egg retrievals, we got over 40 eggs.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
They provided me with a detailed break down of everything. They were through to ensure we understood the finances and to offer assistance if needed. I know at one point, we paid about $11,000 for med cycle, egg retrieval and all fees. associated
She definitely informed us of each scenario and what the chances would be either way. We elected for an set

4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
WFI is more affordable than the other clinic available in the area. ... The staff at WFI are also quick to respond and seem to genuinely care about each patient. ... Costs were less expensive than other fertility clinics in the area. Pricing is laid out during consultation and packages are offered to save costs where possible. ... Dr. Pritts was open to either eSET or multiple embryo transfer depending on our wishes.
European, Other
4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
WFI is more affordable than the other clinic available in the area. I've also had multiple friends transfer from the other clinic due to the poor bedside manner and feeling as if treated like just another number. The staff at WFI are also quick to respond and seem to genuinely care about each patient. Both Dr. Pritts and Dr. Collins are warm and welcoming and have contagious optimism and willingness to find the answers for those struggling with infertility.
Great bedside manner, willing to discuss all avenues at length and answer any and all questions. Never felt like I was "wasting" her time with all of my questions.
All nursing staff appear to be emotionally invested in our fertility journey. They are quick to respond and are willing to help with whatever possible.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Attentive and quick to respond to questions and concerns. Builds rapport and genuinely cares about how the treatments progress. Open and honest about chances of success and treatments required. Optimistic.
Don't be afraid to ask questions and discuss treatments options and risks.
Started treatment conservatively with low dose medicated cycles. Started with non-invasive diagnostics to determine ovarian reserve, egg quality, thyroid levels, semen analysis, etc. After unsuccessful IUI treaments, performed more invasive diagnostic testing such as HSG. Moved onto IVF cycles with Egg Retrieval, Embryo Freezing and Transfer cycles. Following chemical pregnancy, additional testing was order for hysteroscopy/laproscopy and immunological testing.
Dr. Pritts was open to either eSET or multiple embryo transfer depending on our wishes. For our first round we chose eSET, as we were considered ideal candidates with unexplained fertility and no known issues. For our next cycle we will be transferring multiple (2).

2015 - 2019
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
The entire nursing staff [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] was warm, friendly, and knowledgeable about the process and procedures. They helped every step of the way.... Strengths: warm, compassionate, knowledgeable, friendly, skilled. Weaknesses: unsure if the woman who roomed me is a nurse, but she was extremely awkward in her mannerisms and doesn’t really communicate comfortably with patients, but she didn’t have anything to do with patient care or procedures.
2015 - 2019
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
She is warm and friendly. She always made me feel important and wanted the best outcome for me.
The entire nursing staff was warm, friendly, and knowledgeable about the process and procedures. They helped every step of the way.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Elizabeth Pritts has been absolutely wonderful through the entire process. She genuinely cares for her patients. She loves meeting the children she helped create and is invested in their journey. I was only disappointed in finding that she doesn’t perform the IUI procedure all the time. She performed IUI and ultrasound about 30-50% of the time.
She is wonderfully invested in your entire process and journey. Be ready for an emotional rollercoaster.
Day 3 of cycle, I started Letrozole. After a week I had an ultrasound to see if I had any eggs and how large they were, if any. I then had to take letrozole in a higher dosage, for another 5-7 days with a follow-up ultrasound to see if the eggs grew to a usable size. I then monitored my ovulation in case I naturally ovulated before the IUI and triggered ovulation was scheduled. I then triggered ovulation with 2 ovidrel shots and had the procedure 1-2 days later, depending on the number of eggs and size. I then took a pregnancy test 14-17 days, post IUI.
Meds $350 Each ultrasound/every visit $250 IUI $350 Washing of donated sperm $150 ~$2500-$3000 each time with cost of donor sperm and shipping. $50/ month donor sperm storage fee
Middleton

[Wisconsin Fertility Institute's] Strengths - clean facility, organized, welcoming, knowledgeable, caring, educating on the processes My husband and I agree that there aren't any weaknesses that we can think of! Our entire experience with WFI was amazing and we plan on going back to them again when we are ready for!... We didn't talk with the nurse we had a whole lot. She was there a few times that we went in. I also feel like I had a pretty good understanding of the process and didn't really need to reach out to her with many questions. All of the staff was amazing
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
There was never a time we felt like a number. Dr. Pritts and her entire staff were absolutely amazing! After the first little bit, we'd just walk in the door and they wouldn't need to ask our name to check in. We took our daughter back to see them and they all still remembered us then.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts had come highly recommended by a co-worker as well as my husband's company that provided us with a service to check into all of the local fertility doctors within 100 miles of us. Dr. Pritts was the only one they actually suggested to us based on their findings and research. She was always very personable and honest with our plan and next steps. We've suggested her to others already and will continue to do so. My husband and I are forever grateful and wouldn't have our daughter without her!
Don't be afraid to ask questions!
We started out with IUI since we were young and had no medical reason as to why we hadn't been able to conceive. Our 1st went as planned but didn't result in a pregnancy, the 2nd and 3rd I had actually ovulated early so they didn't have a chance to be successful. After the 3rd attempt, Dr. Pritts was very open and told us that she thought our best bet would be to move to IVF. Based on the timing we had decided to take a little time off and enjoy the Holidays. We proceeded with IVF early in 2018 and welcomed our daughter in December 2018.
I don't recall exactly but I feel like the costs were at or below the average we were seeing in our research.
Dr. Pritts did give us the option to transfer 1 or 2 embryos. She had given us the risks of transferring 2 and the percentages that she thought we had of ending with a live birth based on transferring 1 or 2. We decided to move forward with 2.
Middleton

I got the prime plan [at WI Fertility Institute- Middleton]. I had up to 2 tries with this plan. If the pregnancy did not take the first time, or resulted in a miscarriage by 12 weeks, I would get another chance without having to pay for another transfer. Everything was covered with this plan besides medication, embryo storage, consultation, injection class, and shg scan. 14,900- prime plan 400- storage fee 865- SHG test 250- consultation 48.46- injection class
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
It is a very inviting, comfortable place. They are all nice and welcoming there. Everyone treats you like you have been going there forever. They are also very gental when it comes to blood draws and show compassion for your situation.
I love Dr Pritts, she has a very happy positive vibe about her when she sees you. I felt like I was the only person she saw because she remembered everything from each appointment.
Some of them were great and some were not so much. NOT Dr Pritts fault, but in the beginning of going there I and sent my files from my hospital where I live to the clinic there. They had "gotten, miss placed" for almost a month. The were found in a drawer mixed with other papers. There were a couple other instances that irritated me as well, but I honestly dont rememeber them. But for the most part they were very nice and acceptional.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is a very compassionate person. She takes great care in her patients. I am in contact with a few other women who went to her and I also have a friend who is going to her. We all love her. She would always answer my questions and was impressed with the knowledge I had and all the research I had done, so i understood more than most patients she had. Shes just the best and I cant thank her enough for helping my dream cone true!
Just be yourself and ask all the questions you have. She will make you feel welcome.
I was on very low doses of meds. I have an egg reserve of a teenager so she didnt want to over produce eggs, to give less chance of getting OHSS. Quality not quantity. She would tweak the amount if needed, I did have to take a little extra for a day just to give a boost. She watched me very closely. At one point I had to go in for an ultrasound 3 days in a row. I trusted her and what she wanted me to take. If I had a question or concern of something I asked and got answered. I do not fully rememeber the abounds of everything without looking at my chart, but I could get my day by day if needed.
Everything flower very smoothly with timing. My work also accommodated to my needs. So any time I got scheduled to be seen was fine. The appointments went very smooth.
I got the prime plan. I had up to 2 tries with this plan. If the pregnancy did not take the first time, or resulted in a miscarriage by 12 weeks, I would get another chance without having to pay for another transfer. Everything was covered with this plan besides medication, embryo storage, consultation, injection class, and shg scan. 14,900- prime plan 400- storage fee 865- SHG test 250- consultation 48.46- injection class
Dr Pritts will not put in more than 2 embryos at a time. She will usually suggest only one. Unless you do not do testing on them, then she will allow 2. We did 2 non tested and got one strong little fighter boy out of it.
Middleton

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor
The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] is warm, welcoming, makes you feel supported and most importantly, has great success rates. The staff is professional but personable and greets you by name. You are made to feel like a human, not just a number in their system.... The nursing staff reflects Dr. Pritts’ Personality. We have nothing but glowing things to say. We have laughed together and cried together.... We paid around $24,000 total for IVF with ICSI, $1,200 for embryo storage, and $6500 total for our third transfer.
European, Other
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic is warm, welcoming, makes you feel supported and most importantly, has great success rates. The staff is professional but personable and greets you by name. You are made to feel like a human, not just a number in their system.
We came to Dr. Pritts devastated, terrified and desperate. We had been handed a diagnosis of severe MFI at the clinic across town and were treated as numbers and sent on our way. It was the darkest time of our lives. Thankfully, we found Dr. Pritts through a recommendation and she and her staff are a God send. She gets it. Her and her husband/partner Dr. Olive did IVF and she ultimately miscarried. It’s so helpful to talk with someone that relates and acknowledges the emotional side of infertility and treatment. She gave us her cell # and I have had to use it more than once in some of the scariest moments of my life. Although we don’t yet have our happy ending, we know that she is with us on our journey and truly cares.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is intelligent, capable, compassionate, warm and frank. We are so grateful for her honesty and realistic view of infertility treatment. From our consult to IVF, through our transfers, miscarriages, recurrent miscarriage testing and now embryo adoption, she has been available and supportive. We know the clinic is extremely busy because we see all the patients going in and out, but she really makes us feel as if we are her number one priority. I know her other patients feels that way as well. We have referred two friends to WFI, both of which are now pregnant. I also want to say that she could have chosen to reject us as patients after our miscarriage to increase her success rates, but that’s not they run the clinic. Dr. Pritts has made us feel validated and supported through every step of our difficult journey.
Stay optimistic.
One specific is that she does an Ovidrel wash in the uterus now prior to transfer. She recommends a burger and fries and shipping for a new purse after transfer, which I was more than happy to do!
We trusted her to make the call. Ultimately, for us she was comfortable with either one or two and we’ve done both. She explained that the risk from two separate pregnancies was statistically higher than the risk of one twin pregnancy, but twin pregnancies due carry an increased risk over one Singleton.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
The nurses [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute] are all compassionate, very knowledgeable and highly skilled at what they do...First appointment included free initial ultrasound. $250 for each additional ultrasond, $350 for each IUI. This clinic referred me to the Costco pharmacy where my letrozole is usually free with our insurance, or only $10 without insurance...The environment is very clean, welcoming, spa-like, comfortable, and easy to navigate. The receptionists are very friendly and helpful. The only down fall is that none of our care is covered by our personal health insurance, which is not their fault.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Dr. Pritts has shown genuine care and compassion for me. She goes above and beyond to communicate with me and ask me how I am doing. While she was performing a laparoscopy to remove endometriosis, she was adamently protective of my body while I was unconscious and male Doctors were present in the operating room. She is an encourager and has hope for me and my husband while also sympathizing and showing concern when we don't get the results we are hoping for.
The nurses are all compassionate, very knowledgeable and highly skilled at what they do.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She has taken the time to get to know who I am and treats me with a lot of compassion and respect. I feel like she wants success for my husband and I just as much as we do. When I wanted to research my fertility medication, an article written by Dr. Pritts came up as one of the top results -- she is literally one of the top experts in her field! I have multiple friends who have also been treated by Dr. Pritts who have successfully had children and recommend her to everyone.
She is wonderful! You will really like her! Don't be afraid to reach out and communicate with her if you have any needs or questions, she really wants to help. She has also gone through her own experience with infertility and has a personal passion for helping people.
I take Letrozole days 3-7 of my cycle with an ultrasound on day 11 to check on follicle growth. Letrozole has proven to give me a larger amount of potential follicles that are mature enough for possible implantation. IUI or timed intercourse has been suggested every month so far after meeting with Dr. Pritts for just over a year. I had an HSG after a few appointments because Dr. Pritts wanted to make sure a blocked tube was not preventing pregnancy. The results showed that my tubes were not blocked. Laparoscopy surgery was recommended to look for endometriosis because of my family history and persisting symptoms. It was found that I have stage 4 endometriosis. Dr. Pritt's removed all signs of it, but clarified that it has the potential to come back someday. I am currently continuing Letrozole with either timed intercourse or IUI for the time being. My husband and I have not determined any alternative courses of action at this time.

Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Everyone [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute] is very friendly and compassionate. Only thing that I learned is you have to ask as many questions as you need to to make sure you understand.They are saying the same thing over and over all day every day so it’s second nature to them. Sometimes you need to just stop them and ask for clarification. ... All of them [nursing staff] remembered us and our journey we were on. ...
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Everyone is very friendly and compassionate. Only thing that I learned is you have to ask as many questions as you need to to make sure you understand. They are saying the same thing over and over all day every day so it’s second nature to them. Sometimes you need to just stop them and ask for clarification.
Her and her husband have gone through all of this themselves. She was very open to sharing their journey and sympathize with us. She would even take my calls after hours if I had a time sensitive question, or just needed to know options and couldn’t stop thinking. She is truly an amazing person and I am blessed to have found her.
All of them remembered us and our journey we were on.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is an angel in our journey. She has shown so much compassion to us. I remember a time one of the ultrasounds didn’t show the results we wanted or needed. I just broke down. She was very real and just said, it’s not fair, I’m not going to pretend that it’s all ok. I have been on this same table hundreds of times. It’s never easy and it sucks. She didn’t sugar coat anything, but would say the right things. One thing she does is talk very fast and explain things quick. I learned early on to just stop her and have her explain slower or 2-3 times until I understood. After we returned for a consult after my ectopic, she just hugged me for over a minute and said he whole office was crushed when they heard the news. I can’t say enough positive about her!
Be honest and open and trust her
My husband had a “lower” sperm count to start. It was never low enough that they determined the cause of infertility, but lower than hey would like. We started with chlomid for him to raise count, and letrazole for me. I took 5 pills(not sure dosage) a day days 5-9 I believe for IUI. After 2 rounds not working she changed it to days 3-7 or 9? I got pregnant on round 3 IUI. It resulted in an ectopic that ruptured. I lost my Fallopian tube due to that. She said we could try IUI again since it did work, or we could look at IVF. We decided to try IUI a little longer. 3 rounds of letrazole and negative results. She then suggested a hybrid cycle. So I did the letrazole with gonalF injections to get more eggs on my side with a tube. Still resulted in a negative. Every round of IUI I would have 3-4 follicles. So the medication was working. She then suggested looking into IVF since statistics drop after 4 failed IUI’s. We decided to move forward. She said we should have no problem getting the eggs needed since I responded so well to medication. Well they retrieved 23 eggs, 17 or 18 were fertilized and only 3 made it to day 6. We decided ahead of time we wanted to do the genetic testing. Thank god we did. None of our embryo’s were normal. There was no indication that I should have poor egg quality. I was 33 turning 34 when we started IVF. My eggs should have been ok still. She was as shocked as we were.
A consultation was $150 I believe initially, semen analysis was $250, IUI was I think $400-$500 without semen prep, ultrasound was $250, blood work $100, IVF cycle $14,000 without medication.
She was more than ok with transferring 2 before genetic testing. She said after genetic testing she would do 2, but only if I was young enough and healthy. She wouldn’t do more than 2 for me either way. She knew all the statistics for twins and triplets and educated us on the risks with both and was very clear that triplets are not what they ever try for.
Middleton

The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] is inviting & comfortable. It is quiet & calm which helps one relax when coming in & nervous. It is in a good location & easy to get to off of the beltline in Madison. The hours are good but it would be nice if they had one night a bit later each week.... Office visits were about $75. Ultrasounds were $150 to $200.... They [nursing staff] are caring & compassionate. They always took their time to answer questions. They returned calls quickly.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic is inviting & comfortable. It is quiet & calm which helps one relax when coming in & nervous. It is in a good location & easy to get to off of the beltline in Madison. The hours are good but it would be nice if they had one night a bit later each week.
Dr. Pritts was always available nights or weekends for any questions. She is compassionate. When I would have a negative result, the next time I saw her she would tear up a bit. She would hug me & say it would be ok. She truly cares for her patients.
They are caring & compassionate. They always took their time to answer questions. They returned calls quickly.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is a very caring person. Even if I wasn't seeing her that day fit an appointment she would stop by & say hi. She shared her own fertility struggles. She knows what it's like to be on the other side. All of the emotions that go with the process. Her husband has been sick & going through cancer treatments yet she was always upbeat & positive at every appointment. She focuses on each patient & interacts with them. Seeing how she would talk with other patients at the clinic & walk them out to the reception desk for their next appointment or to make sure they had any information they needed.
To trust Dr. Pritts & her advice. But also ask questons.
After 7 failed IUI cycles, Dr Pritts evaulated by overall health. She did a hystoscopy to verify uterus looked good to proceed with IVF. She did a combination of medications & kept evaulating through the process if changes needed to be made. Rhe first fet did not work. On the 2nd fet she reevaluated medicationsto help thicken my lining in hopes of the embryos sticking.
Office visits were about $75. Ultrasounds were $150 to $200.
My doctor gave me information on both options. And then let me make the decision. She advised against transferring no more than 2.

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Strengths: the office manager [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] did a wonderful job explaining each program/IVF package with us and gave us time outside of the clinic to make a decision on what would be best for us. She was also available to answer any questions we had. Weakness: the front desk staff is very nice and patient on the phone, but it can be hard to hear them at times. May need to turn up the volume on the phone, etc.
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Strengths: the office manager did a wonderful job explaining each program/IVF package with us and gave us time outside of the clinic to make a decision on what would be best for us. She was also available to answer any questions we had. Weakness: the front desk staff is very nice and patient on the phone, but it can be hard to hear them at times. May need to turn up the volume on the phone, etc.
Dr. Pritts was always present during each time we met. She answered our questions thoroughly and gave us time to digest all of the information we were given. She did not make us feel like we were asking stupid questions and responded with true sincerity.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Heidi)
The nursing staff has been exceptional. Heidi has been very compassionate and caring throughout the entire process. She responds to all questions via patient portal in a timely manner and is also available to chat via phone. I cannot say enough about the nursing staff at Wisconsin Fertility Institute! They are absolutely wonderful
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
When my husband and I first met with Dr. Pritts she was very welcoming and eager to help us with trying to conceive. She took time to explain all of our options and was available after our visit to answer other questions that came up. During this process I had to have a hysteroscopy to have a polyp removed. I developed complications over the weekend and called Dr. Pritts immediately. She responded to my phone call right away, and with no hesitation, she met me at the clinic to assess the situation. I was so scared during the time. Dr. Pritts was empathetic and helped my husband and I feel safe. I was so honored to have a doctor who cared so much during such a scary time during this process. Lastly, I would like to say that even though my husband and I did not have a successful first round of IVF we have faith in Dr. Pritts to do everything she can to try to help make the second round more successful. She has been available during this entire process and has always been ready to answer our questions and concerns (even at 7:00 pm on a Friday night). I would recommend anyone to Dr. Pritts, I believe that she truly does make miracles happen and my husband and I will be proof of that.
One piece of advice that I would like to give is to never feel afraid to ask questions. It is your body and future and you have every right to fully understand this whole process. Dr. Pritts will not make you feel intelligible and will spend as much time with you as you need to make you feel comfortable.
My husband and I did IVF with ICSI. I am not sure what protocol I was on, but will walk you through my process. I was on birth control for approximately 2 weeks prior to starting stimulation. I went in for my first ultrasound 2 days after I started my period and started stimulation that evening. I was on Gonal F and Menopur. I started cetrotide on day 8 and continued to stim for 13 days total. I Triggered on day 14, egg retrieval on day 16. Egg retrieval went well and I was feeling very optimistic. 22 eggs were retrieved, 16 fertilized with ICSI. I received a call from Dr. Pritts or the nurse on days 1,2,3,5, and 6 to updates us on the quality of the embryos. On day 1 we had 14 embryos, day 2 we had 14 embryos, day 3 we had 12 embryos, day 5 we had 7 embryos, and on day 6 only 3 made it to blastocytes. We sent all three in for PGS testing and all came back with genetic abnormalities.
Approximately $18,000 with PGS testing. This did not include medications.
Have not gotten this far

2013 - 2017
From the minute you walk in, you are treated like a guest [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute]. They are very organized and friendly. You never wait long. They clearly work as a team and communicate well. The front staff is quick and the nursing staff is efficient but without you feeling rushed. The clinic is clean and professional. Everything is done right in this clinic. You do not have to go anywhere else for labs, imaging, or procedures. The financial person is great! They are willing to work with you on what will work for your income. The pre-procedure area is private and quiet for those feeling anxious!
2013 - 2017
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
From the minute you walk in, you are treated like a guest. They are very organized and friendly. You never wait long. They clearly work as a team and communicate well. The front staff is quick and the nursing staff is efficient but without you feeling rushed. The clinic is clean and professional. Everything is done right in this clinic. You do not have to go anywhere else for labs, imaging, or procedures. The financial person is great! They are willing to work with you on what will work for your income. The pre-procedure area is private and quiet for those feeling anxious!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Olive at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
He was amazing. He sat down with us and talked about everything in a way we understood. He works as a team with his patients and his spouse, Dr. Pritts.
They are definitely a team with the providers. Very organized and compassionate.
How was your experience with David Olive at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Olive and Dr. Pritts are great people who truly want to help. They are compassionate and very knowledgeable. You can speak with them just like any other person. The first meeting, you sit down for an hour to discuss everything you have tried or not tried, your fears, and the options. I found this meeting to be very worthwhile and money well spent. Dr. Olive and Dr. Pritts stay up to date with all the latest fertility knowledge. There was no question they could not answer. They can’t promise results but their knowledge and expertise are top notch! I had questions after hours with one round of IVF and they were more than happy to take my call. One of them is always available for patients.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Olive at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Do it! Don’t waste your time working with another general OB/GYN. Go to someone who knows exactly what they are doing!
Describe the protocols David Olive used in your cycles at Wisconsin Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
The egg retrieval treatment was all planned out with medications coming by mail. The dosage varied based on lab results. The specifics of why medications were used was explained well. The egg retrieval went great! During the cycle, I had ultrasounds with this provider to make sure things were ideal.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Olive at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Typical cost of IVF. They do offer package rates for IVF and additional testing that is optional. This is all explained but the staff and you are given a packet to review.
Describe David Olive's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
They prefer to do 2 or less embryos due to potential complications.
Middleton

Front the first step into the building I felt comfortable [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute]. The music, decor, staff, doctors, everything was very well thought out and perfect. I would go back time and time again if we could financially handle to try again.... Every single person I had contact with at WFI was wonderful. Very knowledgeable, compassionate and organized.... The treatment (labs, transfers, ultrasounds, exams, injection education, icsi, consultations, etc) we had to pay outside pharmacy for all medications. Can not remember the exact amounts but it was upwards toward $20-25K
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Front the first step into the building I felt comfortable. The music, decor, staff, doctors, everything was very well thought out and perfect. I would go back time and time again if we could financially handle to try again.
From the very first meeting all of the staff and doctors were very personable and knew everything about my case. They had done their homework before meeting with me. They listened intently to everything I said and validated my concerns and my hopes for success. I was never given false hope and were open and upfront with any and all information.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Jen)
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is an absolutely wonderful doctor. She never rushed through any appointments, always seemed glad to see us and explained everything that in a way that was easy to understand. Even though fertility treatments are stressful I never felt stressed while with Dr. Pritts. She always made me feel at ease and comfortable.
Never hesitate to ask questions. Even if Dr. Pritts has explained something before, if you still don’t understand, ask. She will keep explaining until you 100% understand what is going to happen.
We did injectables to help produce as many mature eggs as possible. With limited number of viable sperm we wanted to have many eggs to try to inseminate to produce a viable embryo. Then we froze all remaining embryos as I ended up being hyper-stimulated. When we did the transfer we had to do 12 weeks of progesterone to assist the pregnancy. Which ended up being successful
Dr. Pritts understood our situation (limited funds, advanced maternal age, etc) that we did not want to transfer only 1 embryo. We wanted to do 2 at a time because it was important for us to have success as well as have no remaining embryos (we had 4 viable) after all transfers were done. She expressed the possibilities of having multiples and the risks and together we decided that 2 embryos was the right amount per transfer for us.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
I have nothing to complain about with the clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute]. They are always friendly when you walk in and the music that is playing was always low and soothing. It has a warm home-like feeling to the office. The decor was pretty up-to-date as well and they have nice warm robes and blankets for the patient.... Each and every nurse under Dr Pritts, was very knowledgable and understanding and caring. If I asked a question and they didn't have the answer, they would go get the answer for me before I left that day.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I have nothing to complain about with the clinic. They are always friendly when you walk in and the music that is playing was always low and soothing. It has a warm home-like feeling to the office. The decor was pretty up-to-date as well and they have nice warm robes and blankets for the patient.
Dr Pritts is very kind and compassionate. She is very straight forward but also very loving in the way she presents results and facts to her patient.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
I love Dr Pritts. She is kind, compassionate and caring with each and every patient. I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about her. My only let down would be that I still am not pregnant. From the very first visit, she went through our medical history and explained some things that we could try and do to help with the process and was very optimistic that we would be able to have a baby.
Be ready to fall in love with Dr. Pritts but also, she will be very straight forward with you, in a loving and caring way though.
We started out doing a total of 6 IUIs since I have had 1 child naturally. None of them resulted in a positive pregnancy test. I did monthly pills and a trigger shot 2 days before each IUI. We then sold our house and moved on with IVF. I had a whole lot of injectable medicine and pills that I would take for a month leading up to the egg retrieval. I went in for the egg retrieval and they got 18 eggs that they ICSI. 5 made it to day 5 and 2 made it to day 6 and they freeze them all and we schedule the transfer the following month. We transferred 2 eggs the following month with a negative test. We waited a month and then transferred 2 more eggs and that also resulted in a negative test.
We have spent about $28,000 over the course of the lifetime of fertility treatments. We have no health insurance coverage either in the state of WI with our employers. We ended up selling our house to pay for IVF. We have 3 embryos still in the freezer with Dr Pritts and have to keep paying $400.00 per year to keep them there but we can't afford to do another transfer yet and she wants to do an ERA test on me before another transfer happens so, for us to do another transfer, it will cost us another $10,000 total plus any medication. My age is a HUGE factor also so time is of the essence.
Dr Pritts said that they don't transfer more than 2 embryos at a time. I have always wanted twins so we opted to transfer 2 each time.
Middleton

The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] has its own building, so if someone is embarrassed to be driving to a fertility clinic for the first time it’s a pretty private location. It’s clean, updated and organized. Everything is a short distance away. The lab area is big enough for a few patients and the chairs are comfortable. The individual rooms for exams give off a nice, natural aroma. I would like to see the fertility clinic do more for patients to help the cost of the treatments. Proving more information on grants and discounts.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic has its own building, so if someone is embarrassed to be driving to a fertility clinic for the first time it’s a pretty private location. It’s clean, updated and organized. Everything is a short distance away. The lab area is big enough for a few patients and the chairs are comfortable. The individual rooms for exams give off a nice, natural aroma. I would like to see the fertility clinic do more for patients to help the cost of the treatments. Proving more information on grants and discounts.
The staff, nurses and doctors knew my husband and I by name. They showed interest in our lives and were our cheerleaders throughout the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Nurse Heidi)
They were all very friendly. They were genuinely interested in building a relationship with us through this process and communicated well.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts was very thorough throughout this very anxious time in our lives. I felt very safe, respected and heard when going to my appointments. She also has a sense of humor and I appreciated that. She is very knowledgeable, caring and is organized.
To open up with Dr Pritts so she can learn and know more about you and your fertility journey.
I agreed with the treatment plan she had for me and my husband. She also respected our decision to take a month off between the egg retrieval and the transfer to let my body recover.
The cost is expensive. We did get a small discount off the medications through a company the clinic suggests. For each ultrasound or consultation appointment it was $250.
Dr. pritts educated us on the number of transfers and what she would suggest for me. She respected our decision and there were no red flags from her.
Middleton

All of the staff at WFI are compassionate and caring...We choose to ICSI only 5 eggs (we were able to freeze the other 6), and ended up with 3 blastocysts.We elected to transfer one embryo on day 5, and froze the other two on day 6. Our first transfer was successful and led to our beautiful, healthy daughter...Every nurse I worked with was very personable and seems to really enjoy their work. They knew me by name and were definitely rooting for us. Their calm personalities really made the clinic feel warm and safe.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I am SO thankful that WFI offers Mini-IVF (low stim IVF). It is a cheaper IVF options, fewer drugs so less taxing on the body, and there is a lower risk of creating more embryos than you need. Not many clinics offer Mini IVF and I'm SO, SO thankful that they do. Every person we met at WFI was kind and compassionate, from the front desk staff, to the financial coordinator, to the nurses and even the embryologist. I felt so welcomed and cared for by every member of the team. The clinic is very strait forward about their pricing, and we could easily see how the cost was broken down for each treatment cycle. The financial coordinator explained things well, and we felt the prices were fair compared to the other clinic in the area.
Dr. Pritts took the time to get to know us as a couple, and understand how we wanted to proceed with treatment. We had very specific desires about how many embryos were created, and how they were managed and she was very respectful of our desires. When our first cycle had to be canceled, She was just as frustrated as we were and cried with us. Every time I saw her, she knew me by name and treated me as if I was the only patient she was seeing that day (which obviously wasn't the case). All of the staff at WFI are compassionate and caring.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts took the time to get to know us as a couple. From our first consultation with her (after we had spent a frustrating year at another clinic) she listened to our concerns and desires, and was very honest about what the next steps were. We were so thankful that she offers a low-stim IVF (Mini- IVF) option, or we may never have proceeded with IVF. She was honest about our chances, and yet very hopeful for us, when we were feeling very hopeless. Our first round of IVF failed before the egg retrieval because I ovulated early; it was devastating for us. Dr. Pritts immediately changed my medication protocol and said she was going to chance all future mini-ivf protocols so that the same thing wouldn't happen again to another patient. I appreciated that she tailored my medication protocol to me. During our 2nd IVF attempt, Dr. Pritts was just as excited as we were with the number of eggs retrieved (many more than expected). Each day while we waited to hear our embryo report, Dr. Pritts called us personally to let us know how they were doing. It was very reassuring to talk with her instead of a nurse. In fact, any time I had a question during our cycle, Dr. Pritts was always the one to call back to discuss; she is exceptionally available for her patients. Our first embryo transfer was successful and we now have a beautiful daughter thanks to Dr. Pritts' excellent care. Dr. Pritts is a very passionate and empathetic doctor, who cares immensely about the work she does. She went through infertility herself, so she knows what it feels like to be in that position. We are so thankful for her.
Dr. Pritts can be bluntly honest, but she does so with the most respect and empathy. It can be hard to hear the truth when faced with infertility, but I appreciated that she didn't give us false hope. She may seem like she is in a hurry at times, but she's just excited to move forward with you; if you ask her to slow down, repeat herself, or explain things differently, she is happy to do so; she really does want to meet people where they are at.
I had 2 Mini-IVF cycles performed; also called low stim IVF. The goal was to collect 5-8 eggs. The first cycle I was stimmed with high dose letrozole and low dose Gonal F, I Had my follicles monitored via ultrasound and a trigger shot with HCG. I had 5 large follicles as hoped but unfortunately, I ovulated early and no eggs could be retrieved at the egg retrieval. My second cycle, I took birth control pills for a few days to delay my cycle in order to time the treatment with travel I had to do (I was so thankful I was given this option). I was stimmed with high dose letrozole and low dose Gonal F, and I was also on cetrotide to prevent ovulation from occurring prematurely. I had 5-7 nice size follicles at my last ultrasound before my hcg trigger, but she ended up retrieving 13 eggs (11 mature!) which is more than expected! Dr. Pritts had recommended we use ICSI to fertilize our eggs due to male factor infertility (poor sperm quality, high sperm DNA fragmentation). We choose to ICSI only 5 eggs (we were able to freeze the other 6), and ended up with 3 blastocysts.We elected to transfer one embryo on day 5, and froze the other two on day 6. Our first transfer was successful and led to our beautiful, healthy daughter.
Our full mini-IVF cycle with ICSI cost about $6500 without meds (ordered meds from europe, and those cost about $900). We spent more than this with testing, initial consultation and our failed IVF cycle. I have some prices from our estimate sheet and billing on specific procedures. monitoring clinic visits $75 monitoring ultrasound $175 trial embryo transfer $250 egg retrieval for 5 eggs or less (includes supplies, and oocyte id by embryologist) - $2575. For &gt;5 eggs - $3300 sperm prep $150 ICSI $600 (5 eggs or less), &gt;5 eggs $1000 Embryo culture $400-1000 depending on days and number embryology services 275-500 embryo transfer including prep and ultrasound $1045 Anesthesia $400 (I didn't have) embryo freezing $200 each Embryo storage $400 per year most blood tests were $100
Our doctor gave use the choice to transfer 1 or 2 embryos in our case. She never transfers more than 3 embryos at once. She was very open with us and gave us the pros and cons of transfering 1 verses 2. We are VERY happy we elected to transfer only 1.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS
They [nurses at Wisconsin Fertility Institute] all remembered us each visit, and were very competent...They were really good at not pushing to go straight to IVF - they want us to use the least invasive procedure that will get results, which saved us a ton of money, and got us our baby! The whole clinic was organized, compassionate, and competent. Highly recommend them!
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Dr. Pritts took the time to get to know us, and we never felt like we were being rushed through an appointment. She answered all of our questions thoroughly, and made sure we were good with our plan before leaving. When we had the miscarriage, she was very sensitive, and showed us the back way out so we didn't have to see more people.
They all remembered us each visit, and were very competent.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
I loved Dr. Pritts. She made an effort to make sure we saw her as much as possible, instead of just handing us off to just the nurses. Even when she couldn't see us for one appointment, she reviewed all the details and called if she saw something we needed to know.
Morning appointments are the best, in my opinion. She was almost always available for morning appointments.
We went through 3 successive femara + Ovidrel cycles. The first started at 5mg femara days 3-7, then when the follicles weren't fully developed I did another course of 7.5 femara, then triggered, with timed intercourse. That pregnancy ended with a miscarriage. The second cycle was a course of 7.5 femara days 3-7, trigger with timed intercourse, then estrogen for 5 days. This one failed. The third cycle was 10mg femara days 3-7, then when I didn't respond quite enough (had bronchitis, so that messed with it), I did another course of 10mg, then trigger with timed intercourse, and estrogen for 5 days. Once we got a positive, I was started on Prednisone, progesterone, and baby aspirin to prevent another miscarriage. It worked! Just delivered our baby 2 weeks ago!
Our insurance paid for some of our treatment. Each ultrasound we paid $75. The initial appointment was something like $250-300, but she did a baseline ultrasound for free during that. We used Costco for the meds, because that was the cheapest option.
Middleton

The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] is very clean and bright. The staff checking you in are friendly and helpful. There is water and tea available for you. The only weakness is that it is an open space and sometimes people would bring their kids in or stop in with their successful result baby and that can be a little frustrating....The nursing staff were excellent and showed me great care and compassion. They always explained the process and what they were doing or what the next steps were.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic is very clean and bright. The staff checking you in are friendly and helpful. There is water and tea available for you. The only weakness is that it is an open space and sometimes people would bring their kids in or stop in with their successful result baby and that can be a little frustrating.
The staff and Dr. Pritts always treated my husband and I in the most kind way. I felt like they understood what we were going through and that they were really on our side.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is very honest and will tell you how it is. If she thinks you can do more she will tell you. She is kind and firm, all in a good way. She is good at explaining things and giving you her best judgement on what you should do next with treatment.
Be ready to hear the honest truth, she will not hold back.
We all day down together (me, my husband and her) and discussed what we have been going through, my age and results of tests and decided to move forward with IUIs. Since I have unexplained infertility and due to the costs of IVF this was the best course of action. After the first two failed we moved from pills to injections. We tried three more times with all three failing.
There was a cost to have an initial meeting and then every ultrasound and IUI insemination cost money. Sometimes I would need more than one ultrasound if my eggs were not big enough which would rack up the costs for that process. After speaking with other friends and doing research I felt the prices were fair.

Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
The clinic [WI Fertility Institute] did have a serene feeling. More like a spa than a clinic. The staff was friendly and helpful. They seemed organized and efficient. They were timely and flexible...I felt diagnostic information was not sought out and critical thinking was not the norm. We were placed into a likely category and treated with A+B=C mentality. Detailed explanations were not given to me. I had to fight for information...15,000 for IVF 3,000 for adfitional FET, 250 for Ultrasounds
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic did have a serene feeling. More like a spa than a clinic. The staff was friendly and helpful. They seemed organized and efficient. They were timely and flexible.
We felt as if we were being taken through the motions. We didn't get much time with the doctor herself. There didn't seem to be much individualized thought going in to our treatment plan.
Heidi and the rest of the nursing staff were fantastic
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
We felt that Dr Pritts made assumptions regarding our situation rather than doing the proper diagnostics to truly understand our infertility. We felt rushed into IVF while feeling she didn't have enough information. We did not feel she was truthful regarding the explanation of our failed cycle. She got very defensive and unprofessional when we asked questions regarding our failed cycle.
Demand information. Ask questions. Do your own research. And play a strong role in your own care.
We started out with 3 timed intercourse cycles with letrazole and Ovidrel. I responded well with at least 3 follicles every time. I did have some fluid surrounding the ovaries and possibly in my one remaining tube. We then moved on to IVF as we were told our issue was most likely due to a blocked tube. Even though she had no strong evidence to support that assumption. Our IVF protocol was done with Gonal-F and Cetrotide with 1/2 the usual Ovidrel dose as the trigger. No medical explanations were given to us regarding medication or timing choices. She seemed to work off her gut. 18 eggs were retrieved but only 2 fertilized by day 2. By day 3, a total of 6 were fertilized. By day 5, we only had 1 embryo to freeze. I was told these results were due to poor egg quality but could not be given a specific explanation as to how the quality lacked normalcy besides "genetic issue". (Even though we did not have genetic testing done on any of the embryos.) Dr Pritts told me very callously and with much insult to my intelligence, that I should be smart enough to understand that we need to explore other options should we still want to be parents.
15,000 for IVF 3,000 for adfitional FET, 250 for Ultrasounds
She is an advocate of eSET

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The facility [WI Fertility Institute] is beautiful and serene...The nurses overall are friendly and compassionate, but have different approaches to the day 11 ultrasound and the what happens afterwards. they were also sometimes confused about what the approach was for that month...There were a few times I would come in for an ultrasound and they would mention that we were recorded as following an IUI protocol, but were actually doing timed intercourse that cycle.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The facility is beautiful and serene. Dr. Pritts is very pationate about her work. At my first meeting with her I was a bit put off by her directness and how quickly she moved forward with things. But, looking back, I appreciate these qualities because some of the things she said were a wakeup call for me. I think I was just thrown off because I'd never experienced that before in a doctor. The only weakness in my eyes is that I wish I had more direct contact with Dr. Pritts. There have been times I've contacted the clinic and felt like the information was getting diluted because it was filtering through her staff instead of coming directly from her.
I always feel like she listens to and addresss my concerns and questions. She is always friendly when she greets me. Also, when I had to have surgery with her, she held my hand in the OR until I fell asleep.
The nurses overall are friendly and compassionate, but have different approaches to the day 11 ultrasound and the what happens afterwards. they were also sometimes confused about what the approach was for that month. We always opted for timed intercourse, but they would think we had IUI planned and we had to correct them.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
I think Dr. Pritts is great. My only complaint is that she maybe leaves too many of the decisions up to us. There are times I wish she would offer a stronger opinion about next steps rather than leaving all devisions up to us.
Ask lots of clarifying questions and push to get her medical opinion if you're ever unsure how to proceed.
So far I have only done medicated cycles with timed intercourse. 12.5mg of letrozole were used starting day 3 for 10 days. I had a large endometrioma on one ovary for the first 3-4 cycles with only 1-2 follicles produced per cycle. Ultrasound was used day 11 to check for follicles. I also had some cycles where I didn't ovulate on my own so an ovidrel trigger shot was used followed by timed intercourse. Zero pregnancies have resulted. I had laparoscopic surgery to remove endometriosis and have had two more cycles since then. One which produced 3 follicles on the 12.5 mg letrozole where a trigger shot was used and another where 2 follicles were produced and ovulation occurred naturally, both of which used timed intercourse and resulted in zero pregnancies.
$200 for the initial consultation. $250 for every visit requiring an ultrasound. Additional costs for meds and blood tests, some of which were covered by insurance.

Anovulation, Unexplained
The staff [at WI Fert Institute] is friendly, efficient, and are great communicators. Even on the weekends when the staff is limited, I have always felt that things always went smoothly for our appointments. I really liked that the doctors at this clinic (a married couple) were very open about their own fertility issues....my care go-to nurse has been Jen for my time with the clinic in 2014 and again now in 2016/2017. She is WONDERFUL and I couldn't have hoped for a better contact point. She returns phone calls within a day or less and is lovely to speak with at every point.
Anovulation, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I liked this clinic enough that even though our insurance switched and was trying to send us to the other clinic in town (unclear why - they offer no infertility coverage) we chose to go back to our original clinic. They knew what worked for us in the past and were willing to let us back in where we left off with our first child. The staff is friendly, efficient, and are great communicators. Even on the weekends when the staff is limited, I have always felt that things always went smoothly for our appointments. I really liked that the doctors at this clinic (a married couple) were very open about their own fertility issues. It made us feel less like we were our own sad island.
Dr. Pritts is the perfect combination (for me) of no-nonsense information, proactive treatment, and enjoyable bedside manner.
For our cycles, my care go-to nurse has been Jen for my time with the clinic in 2014 and again now in 2016/2017. She is WONDERFUL and I couldn't have hoped for a better contact point. She returns phone calls within a day or less and is lovely to speak with at every point.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
After 2 failed "timed" cycles with oral medication and a trigger shot, and 2 failed IUI cycles with oral medication and a trigger shot, she suggested adding a few days of injectable medications before the IUI that resulted in a positive pregnancy test. (Huzzah!) This was magical, obviously. The pregnancy was twins, and at the ultrasound where where we learned this, the heartbeats were measured and we were told based on the number that there was a (insert 90ish percentile) assurance that both fetuses would make it to term. This wasn't the case as I miscarried a twin at 21-22 weeks. So if I could offer any criticism, it would be that point of 90ish more more percentile that everything was going to be peachy. It's a rather small point. We have come back to the clinic to try to conceive a sibling for our child, and Dr. Pritts allowed us jump right back into treatment with the clinic where we left off, which was wonderful. We have not been successful after five cycles, though I don't think I have any criticisms of Dr. Pritts for that. (I have some choice words for my reproductive system, however.)
Don't assume your'e going to see Dr. Pritts for every appointment, or for every cycle if you're doing repeat cycles of the same drugs and/or procedures. If you have questions for the doctor, make sure you write them down before you go in for an appointment - I would forget and then would later have to call the nurses to relay a question to the doctor for me.
In our third IUI cycle for our first pregnancy in 2014 (and our 5th cycle overall), she suggested adding in a few days of injectable medication to our regimen that resulted in pregnancy. I became pregnant with twins (though later miscarried one in the second trimester).
Our IUI cycles were less than those on the website. For example, for each IUI cycle we had only one ultrasound and the IUI procedure itself. We used whatever fertility cycle the clinic currently recommended, so our IUI costs, even with oral medication, injective medication (like follistim) and a trigger shot, were approximately $1,100. Our health insurance covers NO infertility treatment, though we get a small benefit on the medication side.
We have not had an IVF cycle, so I am unable to answer this question.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
I started my fertility treatments at another clinic where I very much felt like a number and it felt terrible. When I switched to Dr Pritts I told her about that experience and she promised to help me understand the process every step of the way and feel comfortable with my treatment. She was always happy to answer questions and even gave me her personal cell number if I thought of other questions after I left (which I only used once but having it meant a lot to me). When we finally got pregnant Dr Pritts and her nurses were so overjoyed for us and they really felt like family. I was sad to leave their care when I graduated to my OB.
The nursing staff was incredible, especially Amy and Jen. There was one nurse that I struggled with because she did the blood draws and was very bad at them. In fact she botched it so badly one time I have a permanent scar. I felt terrible but I told Jen that I just couldn’t have my blood drawn by her again and she was very kind and understanding and offered to do it instead. I didn’t see that nurse again after that so I must not have been the only one to complain. Everyone else on the team was phenomenal.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
I truly loved working with Dr Pritts. There were failures and setbacks along the way as is pretty much expected with infertility but I always felt that Dr Pritts was on our side and completely committed to getting us our baby. I trusted her judgement implicitly. I know she tried to balance sharing all potential outcomes to prepare me and not scaring me about things unnecessarily. At times I wish I’d known something beforehand and other times I wished she hadn’t shared worst case scenarios because then I fixated on them. So basically that’s a lose lose situation that I think she handled the best she could and overall I felt that she shared the right amount of info with me. She was compassionate and skilled and I will be forever grateful for her for helping us get our daughter. I have recommended her to multiple friends. The day that I got to bring my baby girl to the clinic to meet Dr Pritts was one I’ll never forget. I said “Look what you made” and she said “No way, you made her, I just helped you do it” and I think that sums up what a kind and humble person she is.
Let her know what you need to feel comfortable and well cared for. I told her from the beginning that I needed to understand what was happening to help me feel more in control. She really kept that in mind throughout my treatment. My friend also went to her and often walked out of the clinic confused about what was happening and I think it was because she didn’t ask a lot of questions. So if you need that clarity and you’re not getting it , just ask.
The specifics of treatment are quite blurry two years later. After 3 IUIs Dr Pritts encouraged us to move on to IVF. My other option was to have surgery for the endometriosis but she was not confident that it would make a difference. She ultimately left the decision to my husband and I and we chose IVF, though I sometimes wonder if the surgery could have been sufficient. The egg retrieval went smoothly but when it came time to transfer I reacted poorly to the birth control and we had to take 3 months off to reset my hormones. My first transfer of 2 frozen embryos ended in a chemical, which was completely heartbreaking. We took a month off and then transferred one embryo, adding in prednisone to try to avoid another miscarriage. That one became my now 15 month old daughter. I have one embryo left on ice to try for a future sibling.
Dr Pritts let us choose the number of embryos. The first transfer I opted for two and she supported that decision. I struggled to lose two in one go again (especially since we only had 2 left) so I opted to transfer one the next time and she agreeed that that was the best decision.
Elizabeth Pritts

I very much appreciated the fact that Wisconsin fertility Institute does not care for pregnant women. They are only caring for those trying to conceive and as someone with a long journey of infertility it is so appreciated to know that that is one safe place for me to go and not see large pregnant bellies everywhere.... It looks like an amazing Spa player that is extremely relaxing and very comforting to go to especially with the added stress of why you're there.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I very much appreciated the fact that Wisconsin fertility Institute does not care for pregnant women. They are only caring for those trying to conceive and as someone with a long journey of infertility it is so appreciated to know that that is one safe place for me to go and not see large pregnant bellies everywhere. There are no pictures of babies visible and the clinic doesn't even look like a clinic. It looks like an amazing Spa player that is extremely relaxing and very comforting to go to especially with the added stress of why you're there. That is probably the most welcoming thing about the clinic is how it's presented.
She talks with you, not at you. She deeply cares about helping you create a family, not just to do her job. She welcomes questions and never looks at her watch. She is honest and trustworthy.
The nurses are all very sensitive and compassionate to our infertility journey. I never felt judged or like I needed to prove that I was worthy to be a parent. They were all very caring and welcomed my questions.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is a wonderful doctor! She truly cares about what you're going through, how you feel, the plan that you would like to take and is very reassuring if things don't go the way that you would have liked.
I don't know what they would need any advice, seeing her would be the best decision in the infertility Journey.
She was very flexible with everything! We went to Wisconsin for our treatments even though we lived in Minnesota and she was very flexible with who is on what we did and what information she would transfer over so that we would be able to move forward quicker than if we were to temporarily move down there to get things taken care of. We did an embryo adoption and she is the one that performed our transfer. She also did everything leading up to that point to get ready for it.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
My experience at this clinic was 10/10! Everyone was so eager to help and only wanted the best results for us! It was a great experience! Nursing staff was friendly and helpful. Administrative staff was knowledgeable. Insurance staff worked hard with insurance companies to save us money....The nursing staff was friendly, knowledgeable, patient, emphathetic, quick to respond, helpful, etc. seriously no weaknesses
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
My experience at this clinic was 10/10! Everyone was so eager to help and only wanted the best results for us! It was a great experience! Nursing staff was friendly and helpful. Administrative staff was knowledgeable. Insurance staff worked hard with insurance companies to save us money. Dr Olive and Dr Pritts are top notch. They work well together and worked well with my OBGYN from the Dean clinics. They were all going to operate together on my surgery but I got pregnant and never needed the surgery.
How was your experience with David Olive at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
He was amazing! Very understanding. He was knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile. Positive yet realistic. He has also been through infertility so he is empathetic and compassionate. The entire clinic was amazing. Definitely would go again and would recommend!
Go in with an idea of what your limits are financially and otherwise but also be willing to be flexible with yourself. Review the website before your consult and give some thought to where you would like to start and how fast you would like to go. Be flexible with this too.
Dr olive started with a mid range dosage of letrozole because I only have one Fallopian tube and he wanted me to ovulate on that side each month. We then tried increasing the dosage because we weren’t seeing progress. We tried IUI but he suggested we stop and save our money because my husband’s sperm count was great. We really appreciated this and felt that he wasn’t just wanting us to spend our money. He cared about us. He is in it for the families, not the money. We took a break after that because I was starting a new job and wanted to focus. They were so understanding. When we went back he created a plan for a surgery to assess the stage of my endometriosis and to further assess the status of my remaining tube after my OBGYN performed a test on it (went through my OBGYN because it was cheaper) Dr olive always looked for ways to save us money too. In the meantime before the surgery he asked us if we wanted to try Gonal-f injections with the letrozole and the trigger shot. The trigger shot was used from our first cycle with the letrozole. He also gave us info about micro IVF. We decided to go ahead with the injections and that we would consider the micro ivf depending on the findings from surgery. I never had surgery because I got pregnant with the injections right away!
Insurance covered a lot of things and what was not covered was reasonable. They worked with us on lab work, testing, and medications to find the best price. One of my Injections came from New Jersey because it saved me $500 to order from there. Dr. Olive’s staff took care of that order for me.
Middleton

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with David Olive at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.

I had a LH surge on a Sunday and was unable to reach anyone at the clinic to ask when the IUI should be scheduled. So when I finally reached them first thing Monday morning, they told me we would need to come in right away that day.
When we first started to see Dr. Olive, he seemed very compassionate. But as time went on, our visits became shorter and shorter and he acted annoyed whenever we tried to ask questions. He also openly mocked me and called me "OCD" because I'd done research on my own and was very knowledgeable about what testing I'd already had done and what the results were. We always left appointments feeling brushed aside and confused.
The nursing staff at WFI is far better than either of the doctors. They actually take the time to talk to patients and listen to concerns, and they are very knowledgeable.
How was your experience with David Olive at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
We went to WFI because it was the only place that was even minimally covered by our insurance. At first Dr. Olive seemed to care- our first appointment was over an hour long and we left feeing hopeful. But there were some red flags- he refused to do ANY testing (not so much as a blood draw) for me or my husband and said that since I'd gotten pregnant before on my own (which ended in miscarriage) tests were "probably not necessary." He just immediately prescribed a high dose of letrozole with an ovidrel trigger and specifically told me "not to bother" with ovulation tests. However, the date I was always told to trigger was always several days after my monitoring ultrasound and I was worried about missing ovulation. Each cycle I produced 3-4 follicles, but did not get pregnant. For a second time, I specifically asked about having a semen analysis for my husband and was told it wasn't needed. When we asked how long we would continue this protocol before making the decision to try something else, he just waved his hand (as though to wave off our concerns) and said "indefinitely!" He always refused to even discuss anything beyond the current cycle because "this cycle is going to be the one!" Finally on our 6th cycle I demanded IUI. At my monitoring ultrasound, the nurse said to make sure to do ovulation kits before triggering, to make sure I didn't miss ovulation (the opposite of what Dr. Olive had told us) and sure enough, I had a LH surge prior to trigger. So our timing with timed intercourse had likely been completely off for the previous 5 cycles. On the day of our IUI, my husband gave his sample and we were told to return in 2 hours, me with a full bladder. When we returned, we were kept waiting 20 minutes past our appointment time (with a very full bladder to the point I was in pain) while we could clearly hear the doctors and nurses joking around and socializing loudly in the hallway. When we were finally called back, I expressed frustration that we'd been kept waiting and the nurse apologized and tried to say the doctors had been "giving an inservice" for the nurses. We had heard everything- it was not an "inservice", it was a social conversation in the middle of the day with a waiting room full of angry patients. Clearly they have no regard for their patients or our time. We were then told that if the IUI wasn't successful, we needed to move on to IVF. Remember, at this point they'd done NO testing whatsoever, and WE had been the ones who pushed to be more aggressive and do IUI, and suddenly we were being told we needed a $15,000 procedure. That IUI was in fact unsuccessful, but by that time we were fed up with the poor treatment and switched to the other clinic in the area. This is relevant because once we went there, they immediately did all kinds of testing on both of us, and told us that the protocol Dr. Olive had me on should never have been done without testing first (due to several risks we'd never been informed of). We also found out that while my husband has a very high sperm count and motility, his morphology was only 1%, making our chances of conceiving without IUI or IVF very low. This means that we'd wasted nearly a year with Dr. Olive, doing medicated cycles that were all pointless, all because he refused our repeated requests for testing. Had testing been done from the beginning, we would have gone straight to IUI and IVF instead of wasting all that time and money. Also, if you look at the SART data for WFI, their IVF success rates are shockingly low, so even if we'd done IVF, chances are it would have been a very expensive failure.
Do not go to Dr. Olive at all. You will end up disappointed, frustrated, and broke.

2014 - 2019
The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] was very clean and welcoming. The nurses knew me when I walked in and would say hi. The front desk also knew us by name so there weren’t any awkward “checking in” moments. There was water available also.... [Monitoring] There were specific times to go in, which meant I took a lot of time of work. But the hours were from 7-12, so there were some options
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic was very clean and welcoming. The nurses knew me when I walked in and would say hi. The front desk also knew us by name so there weren’t any awkward “checking in” moments. There was water available also.
Dr. Pritts spent a lot of time with us and really seemed to care about our results.
Nursing staff was amazing! They care about their patients.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts spent a lot of time with us explaining everything we did or were about to do. She was very compassionate while we were there. I was even told she doesn’t have anything to do with the billing portion so patients can’t say anything about her doing a procedure or not doing a proc sure based on paying or not. The only negative would be checking in with us again after our miscarriage.
One piece of advice would be to ask as many questions as you need or want. Dr. Pritts will answer any and all questions to help make you feel comfortable.
I have done 8 IUI’s and 1 IVF with 3 transfers. On the final transfer, we also did an injection of hcg prior to the transfer. This was my positive pregnancy test, which unfortunately resulted in a miscarriage.
There were specific times to go in, which meant I took a lot of time of work. But the hours were from 7-12, so there were some options. I hardly ever sat in the waiting room with a bunch of people awkwardly waiting.
All fertility costs are expensive. The one weakness was the cost.

Uterine Fibroids, Other
The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] is so peaceful and beautiful! I felt like I was at a spa rather than at a clinic! It was wonderful! The front office staff was extraordinarily friendly and knew exactly what I needed and got me in to see Dr Pritts super quickly! Their messages to me were extremely clear and concise and just very very good!... I am having an operative hysteroscopy and a laparoscopic/robotic myomectomy.
Uterine Fibroids, Other
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic is so peaceful and beautiful! I felt like I was at a spa rather than at a clinic! It was wonderful! The front office staff was extraordinarily friendly and knew exactly what I needed and got me in to see Dr Pritts super quickly! Their messages to me were extremely clear and concise and just very very good!
She seemed to greatly care about my emotional well being after the nightmare I had been through before seeing her and CARED greatly that I got things done in a timeframe that worked well for me!
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
I am so happy with how she treated me and spoke with me and my husband about my issues (Asherman’s and fibroid) and how we can handle those problems. She cared deeply about my past experience and wanted to know what did and did not work for me (not regarding fertility problems, I have compounding health problems that make everything complex).
If you are reluctant to make the appointment, DO IT! You will understand what is happening, you will feel well cared for and will feel so much more at ease as you search for the answers.
I am having an operative hysteroscopy and a laparoscopic/robotic myomectomy. Dr. Pritts is very invested in my recovery and has been very clear about my treatment.
My insurance covered absolutely everything! Literally 100%! I know I am a rarity, but it is a beautiful thing and the office took care of it all for me!
Middleton

It [Wisconsin Fertility Institute- Middleton] is a very calming location. It doesn't give off a cold doctor office vibe. It is calming and warm. It helped ease my anxiety of my initial consultation. There are no weakness, that I can provide at this time.... They [the nurses] were warm and friendly. They made us feel welcome from when we walked in until we left. They are open with communication and very quick to answer any contact we have with them.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
It is a very calming location. It doesn't give off a cold doctor office vibe. It is calming and warm. It helped ease my anxiety of my initial consultation. There are no weakness, that I can provide at this time.
Dr. Collins laid out all options and set up expectations for my husband and I. We are early in the treatment process, but through explanation of what she wanted to have done, we have renewed faith that we can be parents.
They were warm and friendly. They made us feel welcome from when we walked in until we left. They are open with communication and very quick to answer any contact we have with them.
How was your experience with Gretchen Collins at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She was very informative and explained what tests needed to be completed. She walked us through treatment options and eased our minds on what options are available and could work for us. Dr. ,Collins made me think that my dream to be a parent is still possible.
Come with questions, she is very open to questions and providing answers or finding an answer if she doesn't have one.
We have't begun treatment cycles yet, as we are still working through pre-treatment testing and knowing what will work best for us.
While costs are out of pocket, they were explained up front. Also a company was provided for assistance with fertility loans.
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Everyone [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute] remembered me each time I came into the office...All [the nurses] were so kind and caring. They made sure we were always comfortable and truly cared about our outcome ...IUI was around $1,200. IVF with 2 transfers was $14,900. Ultrasound were $250...The clinic was so clean and very relaxing. All staff was wonderful. I haven’t found any weaknesses with this clinic at all and would recommend it to anyone! They always get back to you in a timely manner.
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Everyone remembered me each time I came into the office. Dr.Pritts was so kind and wanted to do everything she could to give us a baby.
All were so kind and caring. They made sure we were always comfortable and truly cared about our outcome .
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr.Pritts was always so understanding and caring when we came in. She took her time with us and we never felt rushed when asking questions. She made sure to let us know all the outcomes that could happen and was there anytime we had a quick phone call or question.
Just be open, and know that she will do everything in her power to help.
During my IUI cycles she watched my progression and decided when/I’d i needed to increase my medication. For egg retrieval I was in every other day or every two days and she would increase or decrease injections to make sure I didn’t get OHSS. During FET they took extra steps to make sure it would be successful, from endometrial scratch, to HCG placement and the use of embryo glue.
IUI was around $1,200. IVF with 2 transfers was $14,900. Ultrasound were $250.
She was ok with transferi 1 or 2!
Middleton

[Wisconsin Fertility Institute has a] Very calm environment. Relaxing music and decorations. Knowledgeable staff. Quiet rooms with calming paint colors. Easy access off the highway. Companionable people for a delicate subject. Treatments are price competitively with all the other clinics in the area.... Initial consult visit: $250 Ultrasound: $250 IUI with fresh sperm: $450... Very caring. Always answered all questions I had. Always called me back with any concerns.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Her visits were very personal. She always made you feel like all your silly questions were just as important as all the others. She always took the time to make sure we understood everything she was saying.
How was your experience with Gretchen Collins at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Very caring about all her patients. If one treatment didn’t work, she would adjust it to get a different and hopefully better outcome. Always explained every step so that both my spouse and I could understand.
It’s a long road but Dr. Collins will make that road more bareable.
First month: 12.5mg femara for 5 days, double ovidrel trigger shot day of ovulation and IUI following day. Second month: 12.5mg femara for 10 days,double trigger shot day or ovulation and IUI same day.
Initial consult visit: $250 Ultrasound: $250 IUI with fresh sperm: $450
The more eggs the better

2009 - 2019
8 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
They [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] are open 7 days per week. They are very flexible with scheduling. The clinic is clean, modern, and up to date. The office staff is very professional and helpful. They are welcoming of all types of patients...Willing to come in any day, including holidays if that is when your cycle fell. Very caring towards patients, got to know you outside of fertility issues...[nurses were] Very personable and caring toward patients, we became friends. Very knowledgeable about procedures.
2009 - 2019
8 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
They are open 7 days per week. They are very flexible with scheduling. The clinic is clean, modern, and up to date. The office staff is very professional and helpful. They are welcoming of all types of patients.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Cares about patients, doesn’t treat you like a number, gives her opinion for treatment but is willing to work with you on what you want while still shooting for best outcome, up to date on current procedures and medications
Trust her!
Genera didn’t work for me. Max dose clomid gave me a couple follicles, never conceived with IUI. IVF tried needed max dose of meds with only 1-3 eggs retrieved. Ended up using donor embryos with standard frozen embryo transfer protocol.
The costs seemed to be similar to other clinics in my area. Unfortunately, insurance doesn’t cover any fertility costs in my state.
We talked about it but it was never an issue since I never had more than 1-2 to transfer.
Middleton

The nurses [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute- Middleton] were just as amazing, kind and compassionate as Dr. Pritts.... Each IUI with ultrasound, medicine and procedure were around $800.... The biggest weakness for me was the drive. I live in rural Central Wisconsin so it takes me over 90 minutes to get to the clinic. I love this clinic. They are flexible, easy to get a hold of, polite, kind and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Dr. Pritts was wonderful! She got to know us as people first and foremost. She always asked about our jobs and hobbies. She felt like a trusted friend rather than a doctor.
The nurses were just as amazing, kind and compassionate as Dr. Pritts.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is a great doctor. She is kind, caring and compassionate. She wants what you want and is willing to do what it takes to get you it. None of our IUI resulted in pregnancy and she was so compassionate when they did not. We are saving money for our next procedure, and that is the only reason we haven't seen her in 2019 yet.
Ask a lot of questions, she'll answer them!
I don't remember total specifics, but we started with 5mg of Letrizole with IUI after a positive OPK. Each cycle that wasn't successful we increased the amount of letrizole. This increased the amount of follicles I was producing. We ended on 12mg of letrizole with IUI after a positive OPK. I had 3 follicles that cycle.
Each IUI with ultrasound, medicine and procedure were around $800.
Middleton

Loved the clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute], always clean and well organized lobby and great with scheduling appts. Worked with my schedule and flexible if my husband couldn’t make an appt at the same time when we were doing iuis... In the one year that we fell pregnant we spent approx $28 k. That was for 3 IUIs and one IVF cycle with meds and pgs testing... Always spoke with such care and compassion even if I may have been overly anxious or stressed
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Loved the clinic, always clean and well organized lobby and great with scheduling appts. Worked with my schedule and flexible if my husband couldn’t make an appt at the same time when we were doing iuis
Everyone on the team felt like they were family. Through the ups and downs of our IVF round they were always compassionate towards us
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Heidi and jen)
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts canceled my transfer cycle bc we had a death occur and I was very upset by it and she told my husband and I that she just didn’t want to waste a healthy embryo on a cycle where I was not “healthy” aka stressed. As upset as I was about the cancel it was 100% the best thing she could have told us to do. We waited a month and ended up falling pregnant with that cycle when I had been able to feel more stress free
Trust in her decisions, she is a professional and gets people pregnant
I asked to stay on the prednisone bc I had a friend that did it longer and dr Pritts had no problem with letting me do that.
She said I would be fine transferring two embryos. I wish I would have known more on the success rates of using pgs tested embryos as I fell pregnant with triplets
Middleton

The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] was very organized and professional. I highly recommend them. Dr. Pritts was sweet and sincere. She always made you feel like you were her only pt. If I had one criticism I would say to buy a music station like pandora or Spotify to stop commercials in the waiting room... Dr. Pritts and the staff were great. They made you feel comfortable and answered all of me questions. My treatments unfortunately were unsuccessful and we ran out of money trying.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic was very organized and professional. I highly recommend them. Dr. Pritts was sweet and sincere. She always made you feel like you were her only pt. If I had one criticism I would say to buy a music station like pandora or Spotify to stop commercials in the waiting room (c/o my husband) :)
Dr. Pritts was amazing. She made me feel special. I just couldn’t proceed with IVF because we didn’t have the money and our insurance doesn’t cover it.
They were very pleasant and encouraging. They made me as comfortable as possible.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts and the staff were great. They made you feel comfortable and answered all of me questions. My treatments unfortunately were unsuccessful and we ran out of money trying. If we had the money to move forward I would definitely go back. I would love to be able to conceive, more than anything.
Don’t worry, she’s great. Bring all of your records so that she can review everything and give you her opinion on next steps.
The costs were based on my insurance. I had an oop max of $1500 I paid oop thereafter.
Middleton

[WI Fertility Inst] Make you feel comfortable. Extremely nice. Amenities are spotless... Weaknesses are staff aren't up to date on patient charts. Sometimes you will get Conflicting information. You need to advocate for yourself. Do your research.... [Clinic Errors] Conflicting information from MD and on portal. Missed an iui cycle due to wrong information and CV clinical mistake.... Jen was fantastic. She was reliable in answering our questions and getting all administrative items in order such as ordering med
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Customer service. Attention to detail. Bedside manner calming and professional. On the same page.
Jen was fantastic. She was reliable in answering our questions and getting all administrative items in order such as ordering meds, etc. All nurses were nice but in more recent months our nurse has changed and caused some breakdowns in communication and scheduling and meds stuff. Overall they are nice.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Pritts is knowledgeable, trustworthy, personable, and honest. At every turn we could always count on Pritts to fix any problem, provide a detailed explanation. We could also be honest with her any time and she was always available for questions or concerns at any hour of the day or night. She is extremely passionate about her job and her patients are in good hands.
Tell her up front how you want to be treated and what you expect from her. Have questions ready to go.
Covered by insurance

6 IUI, IVF
I had an ultrasound done on my follicles and what the Dr. said and what showed on the portal was conflicting (2 follicles R 1 on Left) this is important as I only have one tube for IUI. This happened twice. ... there was only one nurse [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] who knew my history (ectopics) and understood my treatment. Everytime I called and talked to someone else they didn't take the time to understand my circumstance. ...
6 IUI, IVF
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
They are personable but maybe see to many patients to stay on top of every ones unique issues. They are accommodating to your schedule and to what they can to fit you in. Dr. Pritts is on call and you can text her anytime which is super helpful and reassuring when you have questions that are keeping you up at night. The portal works some of the time so be sure to know your protocol or have them write it down so that if the portal is down, you know your medication protocol.
At the beginning I got great one on one treatment as the months have gone by i'm starting to feel like i'm more of a number
there was only one nurse who knew my history (ectopics) and understood my treatment. Everytime I called and talked to someone else they didn't take the time to understand my circumstance.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is very knowledgeable but I pretty much brought up alternatives and treatments as at times it was rinse and repeat. I wanted to know alternatives and had to research myself and bring them up. She has a great bedside manner.
Know your options and advocate for yourself.
covered by insurance
We are able to do a multiple embryo transfer due to my age

6 IUI, IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
They are an amazing clinic! They are so great at communicating with their patients and listening to them. They make sure you feel like you are the only patient they have! Staff is top notch and so great at what they do!... The cost is reasonable. Treatment for infertility is not cheap but they do their best to make ever penny you spend go as far as it can.... Dr Pritts is amazing she always treated us just like family and made sure we knew what was going on and treatment plans and always make sure she know what was going on in our lives
6 IUI, IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
She is amazing!!
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr Pritts is the most amazing doctor in the entire world she always cares about you as a patient and cares about what’s going on in your life. She always make sure that you’re getting the best care possible no matter what it takes and always goes above and beyond for all of her patients no matter who you are. She knows what it’s like to be in this position so she cares about you greatly and really wants to see you succeed.
Keep doing what you’re doing you’re doing an awesome job wouldn’t want to go anywhere else

2 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Amy [a nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute]..amazing! If I could reach Dr Pritts she was there, if she couldn't answer the question she found Dr Pritts. Her caring and compassion is off the charts! The nurse is so important on these cycles and Amy is one to go above and beyond.... Everyone is so willing to help out. Occasionally the front desk girl made us feel like an inconvenience but only one. Everyone makes you feel good, it's very spa like so you dont have that uncomfortable feeling of a doctors office. We traveled from another state to have their care!
2 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I could reach out at 9pm and she would call me back. Always there no matter what.
Amy..amazing! If I could reach Dr Pritts she was there, if she couldn't answer the question she found Dr Pritts. Her caring and compassion is off the charts! The nurse is so important on these cycles and Amy is one to go above and beyond.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
The best bed side manner I have every experienced. If I was unsure about what was going on, she explained it a different way. She knew I was an overthinker and just kept thinking about what could go wrong, so she always reminded me the chances and what things could go right.
It is hard, very hard, but dont give up hope, I almost did and tried one last time. It only takes one! Trust her!
I had to pay out of pocket 100%. Roughly an annual salary was spent.

PCOS, Unexplained
They [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] were very personal with us. Didn’t judge with us being younger. Big thing is to be open minded to tests they want to perform and be ready to start your treatment plan. They will try to save you as much as they can on money. ... From what I remember they [nurses] weren’t super talkative. Didn’t really tell me much until Dr Pritts came in.
PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
They were very personal with us. Didn’t judge with us being younger. Big thing is to be open minded to tests they want to perform and be ready to start your treatment plan. They will try to save you as much as they can on money.
She took a lot of one on one time with me and my husband. That meant a lot during the process.
From what I remember they weren’t super talkative. Didn’t really tell me much until Dr Pritts came in.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She was very aggressive with my treatment plan. Didn’t do anything I didn’t feel comfortable with. Was upfront about costs due to no insurance coverage for infertility. I feel like maybe after my 2nd IUI we should have gotten more aggressive with the drugs. Also maybe suggest I look into me having endometriosis since it ran in my family.
Be ready to go with your treatment plan and be ready for side effects from treatments physically and emotionally.
She strongly urged to use letrozole over clomid. Felt like the side effects were better and less chance of birth defects. I liked that she was on top of that.
The IUI procedure ran about $700 plus costs of medications. Sometimes I needed more then one ultrasound so it costed a little more.

3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing
I have really mixed feelings about WFI. All of the staff are wonderful and I believe I received excellent care as a patient there. We didn't have the outcome we were hoping for, unfortunately. I don't think our FETs failed because of this clinic, but I think other patients considering WFI should do their research on WFI's success rates and compare with other clinics. I think that the embryology lab at WFI is probably too small and needs to be improved in terms of staffing.
3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
WFI has a great atmosphere and every patient is treated with kindness and respect.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Heidi Nelson)
Heidi Nelson and all of the nursing staff at WFI are excellent nurses and show a great deal of care for their patients. I felt like they were on this journey with me and it helped to know they cared so much.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever interacted with. She went above and beyond to make sure all of my questions were answered and showed an enormous amount of compassion throughout what is a very difficult process.
Dr. Pritts is great - don't hesitate to ask her anything.
Antagonist retrieval protocol and a microdose flair retrieval protocol.
~$25,000 for a retrieval and transfer
Dr. Pritts is open to transferring 2 embryos - she definitely leaves it up to the patient but explains the risks of any approach.

2011 - 2012
Male Factor, Other
The first thing I noticed when my husband and I visited the clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] was how it did not have a "clinic" or "hospital" feel to it at all. The staff was always very friendly...I had good experience with each nurse I had contact with. Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable...Dr Pritts was always very personable during my appts and shared her experience with infertility to make me feel like I wasn't alone. She always made me feel like she genuinely cared. She was quick to respond to my emails herself and during my fresh IVF cycle she called me everyday between my retrieval and transfer to tell me how our embryos were doing. I cannot say enough good things about her.
2011 - 2012
Male Factor, Other
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The first thing I noticed when my husband and I visited the clinic was how it did not have a "clinic" or "hospital" feel to it at all. The staff was always very friendly.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr Pritts was extremely kind and compassionate. She was always very honest about our chances when there were setbacks, but also helped us stay hopeful. She was at almost every appt I had and always was quick to respond to my emails. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Pritts and would recommend her to anyone struggling with infertility.
Never be afraid to ask questions and voice your concerns.

Anovulation, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
[Wisconsin Fertility Institute] is a wonderful clinic. It is a great staff, they are very well organized. The clinic is well designed and beautiful. There are great extra touches for a less clinical environment. The location was great for me....Very nice and attentive and caring... $14,900 package including 1 egg retrieval and 2 frozen transfers. Not including medication or genetic testing.... I felt like dr. Pritts cared about me and wanted to help diagnose
Other, Prefer not to answer
Anovulation, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
It is a wonderful clinic. It is a great staff, they are very well organized. The clinic is well designed and beautiful. There are great extra touches for a less clinical environment. The location was great for me.
I felt like dr. Pritts cared about me and wanted to help diagnose and treat me, and she gave me a personalized treatment experience
Very nice and attentive and caring
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is caring, direct, jumped into action to help me figure out what was going on with me. She gave me options and information, answered questions and gave compassion. She remembered me visit to visit, the care was personal.
Go now!
Medication plus timed intercourse to get my cycle under control. When no success, we moved to iui, then hsg to diagnose a tube blockage. Then hybrid cycles while waiting for ivf. Then ivf, stopped after egg retrieval with no transferable eggs.
No comment

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Other, Unexplained
Sometimes, it took forever to receive a call back [from a nurse at WFI-Middleton]. Sometimes, my messages would get missed in the portal. The worst was when someone called very chipper and optimistically with my negative pregnancy test results. That was heart-wrenching..... Spa like, but also seems harried and unorganized. You see tons of new people at every visit and this feels more anonymous than family-like. Ask a million questions so you don't feel like you're getting lost.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Other, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Dr. Pritts has a very warm bedside manner. She has also given me her personal cell phone to call her at any time of the day. She has always answered my questions thoughtfully. Sometimes, she seems a bit "spacey" and forgets what she's told me.
A bit of a crazy bus-station feel in the clinic sometimes - kind of like I am just another number
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Sometimes, Dr. Pritts seemed forgetful. I often feel like I am the one in charge of my own treatment instead of my doctor. That leaves me feeling confused as to whether or not I am doing the right things. Now, with 2 failed FETs, I am even more unsure.
Ask a million questions and make sure you understand everything.
2 FETs, hysteroscopy
$11K for FET
Dr. Pritts recommends multiple embryo transfers - I was not familiar with that approach and this was scary for me.
Middleton

It’s a lovely clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute- Middleton], with beautiful facilities. The staff is open and kind. They treat everyone, they won’t turn you away because your numbers aren’t quite right. Dr pritts and her husband are very knowledgeable. We would see them again... They had amazing nursing staff and front office workers... Nothing was covered by insurance so we paid approximately 1,500 for iuis, 5,000 for fet, 10,000 for Ivf with icsi and meds were separate around 4,000. We did have compassionate care.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
It’s a lovely clinic, with beautiful facilities. The staff is open and kind. They treat everyone, they won’t turn you away because your numbers aren’t quite right. Dr pritts and her husband are very knowledgeable. We would see them again
Opening answered all questions and took all calls
They had amazing nursing staff and front office workers.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is very knowledgeable and always involved us in all steps. She answered emails and calls and was never afraid to give us ideas and thoughts. We saw her for over a year while saving for iris and Ivf. We would see her again for our second attempt.
Be open to her ideas
We did three iuis with Femara and injections they failed. We did gonal f for Ivf, a frozen transfer because of progesterone levels.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
Each time I call or email any questions/concerns, the nursing staff [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute] is incredibly prompt and respectful to me. I know I can ask a lot of questions, but they don't make me feel like a bother...When you walk in, there is light and soothing music playing. The lights are slightly dimmed, which allows you to feel comforted and relaxed. The overall atmosphere is welcoming and doesn't feel like a clinic. This was incredibly important to me as I have had numerous transvaginal ultrasounds and examinations during our journey.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
This clinic is wonderful. When you walk in, there is light and soothing music playing. The lights are slightly dimmed, which allows you to feel comforted and relaxed. The overall atmosphere is welcoming and doesn't feel like a clinic. This was incredibly important to me as I have had numerous transvaginal ultrasounds and examinations during our journey. Having fertility issues is stressful, and I didn't like the blaring white fluorescent lights on me, especially when I feel discouraged. The delicate lights and the way each room is slightly dark, makes me feel relaxed and at ease. A strength is this clinic will fit you in, no matter the time. They will make it work. I appreciate that so much and it is so helpful when you have a concern. A weakness is that sometimes you are seen late for an appt. But I am definitely ok with it, because that means they probably just needed to squeeze someone in. I will do whatever it takes to work with this clinic.
Dr. Pritts is amazing. She speaks to you with compassion and encouragement, every single time. Any time I have questions, she takes her time and speaks to me from the heart. She 'feels' our pain because she has experienced it herself. She knows what it feels like; the pain, the struggle, the anxiety, the unrelenting wish to have a child of our own. She has been extremely wonderful throughout our journey. She also keeps in touch by letting me have her personal number, if I have concerns. I have never worked with a Dr that was willing to be so in contact. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is determined to do whatever it takes to help us conceive and I can feel her love and strength each time we talk with her.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Jen/Meghan)
I am fortunate to have met such a wonderful and caring team. Each time I call or email any questions/concerns, the nursing staff is incredibly prompt and respectful to me. I know I can ask a lot of questions, but they don't make me feel like a bother. I want to feel involved in my journey and I am very open to asking questions. No matter when I reach out to the clinic, they make me feel welcome and that I am the only person they are helping at that moment. Jen and Meghan have been very helpful in my journey. I feel comfortable speaking to them, openly and honestly, no matter the question. Their positivity and enthusiasm to help are comforting. I am so lucky to have an amazing team working with me and helping us get our baby.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is deeply honest, inspiring, and deeply caring. I always feel that I am in the best care possible and feel fulfilled knowing she is doing what she can to improve our success. She is honest, open, and explains everything thoroughly and makes sure that my husband and I understand. I feel that I am the most important person to her, each time I see her or speak with her. I walk into the clinic and feel such peace and comfort, knowing that everything we can do, is being done. Dr. Pritts is such a light in my life, in a dark and difficult time. All we want to do is have a baby, she feels our pain and she is there for us. I can feel her care each time I see her. She is truly amazing.
Be open and honest about your concerns. Ask questions, don't hold back.
We started seeing Dr. Pritts in March 2018. We were referred to WFI from our OB, after experiencing a complete molar pregnancy in April 2017. The molar pregnancy resulted in needing to wait almost a full year before trying again. We did get pregnant again in Dec 2017, but was our first miscarriage. We were delighted to see we were pregnant again in Jan 2018, but had another miscarriage a few short weeks later, in early Feb 2018. At our first appointment with Dr. Pritts in March 2018, we had a consult and reviewed our troubles and concerns. We were thrilled at her treatment plans and felt very optimistic. We had an HSG at one of our first appointments as well. Everything looked great, no blockage, but several fibroids were seen. I started Letrozole in June 2018 for that cycle. We were told to do timed intercourse for that cycle, along with HCG trigger shot. We did get a positive pregnancy test in July 2018, however, ended up being another miscarriage. Under her direction, we underwent a hysteroscopy to remove the tissue and some problematic fibroids. I got my cycle back in mid August 2018. Due to some discomfort that I was feeling in Sept, Dr. Pritts advised we should have surgery again, as a laparoscopy to remove a cyst and some additional fibroids, which were impeding on the uterine cavity. Which ultimately would affect implantation. Due to the extent and delicacy of the surgery, we were informed that we could not attempt conception for 3 cycles. This brought us to Jan 2019. We did our first IUI procedure, with Letrozole, on Jan 2. Everything went well, but did not get a positive test that month. Feb 2019, our timing didn't work out to do IUI, so we had intercourse during the fertile week. Another negative test. March 2 and March 29, we did IUI with Letrozole and HCG trigger, still negative tests. Although, I did have a very light line on pregnancy tests from the March 2 IUI, which we assumed to be a chemical as the line faded and my period arrived 2 days late. April we were going to do IUI with Letrozole and HCG trigger, but I ovulated early on CD8. Which is the day I start opk testing. I am disappointed, to say the least. We didn't even have a fighting chance this month. I just feel completely let down that I ovulated so early, never have I ever ovulated that early. My previous cycles with Letrozole and HCG trigger, I had ovulated around CD12. So, I was shocked when Dr. Pritts told me I had ovulated already at my follicular ultrasound on April 23, 2019. We have our IVF consult set up next Tues, April 30 to review our options to move forward to IVF. I recently turned 40, on March 30. My husband and I are determined and committed to do whatever it takes to have success and have our baby. I would appreciate and love the honor of this grant. As we have spent over $20,000 on surgeries/procedures/medications since we started our journey in Dec 2016. Thank you so much for your consideration and time.
During 2018, we had 1 laparoscopic surgery and 3 hysteroscopy procedures. We also had 1 Hysterosalpingogram and 1 Sonohysterogram. We also took Letrozole as well as HCG trigger in June 2018. Since 2019 started, we have done 3 IUI procedures. Each IUI, we used Letrozole and HCG trigger. In March 2019, I had another Hysterosalpingogram to check my tubes and uterus since my surgery in October 2018. In May 2019, Dr. Pritts has scheduled to do another hysteroscopy to help remove any scar tissue that may be impacting my uterus and preventing an embryo from implanting. Each month, we had at least one ultrasound, sometimes more than one. Over our fertility journey, I would say I have had over 50 transvaginal ultrasounds. Our costs have been substantial and impactful. We are nervous about our fertility future but are hopeful that things will work out for us.
Middleton

The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] is far away from our house but because of the outstanding care, we are willing to drive. They respond to questions quickly, are very respectful and never make you feel embarrassed. They are welcoming and make you feel comfortable...The staff are all so empathetic and positive...We’ve used letrozole, Gonal, and Ovidrel for timed intercourse and three IUIs. She’s [Dr. Pritts] also suggested supplements as well.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic is far away from our house but because of the outstanding care, we are willing to drive. They respond to questions quickly, are very respectful and never make you feel embarrassed. They are welcoming and make you feel comfortable.
Dr. Pritts takes the time to understand her patients’ story to help optimize the outcome.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Meghan)
The staff are all so empathetic and positive.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is the perfect balance between compassionate medicine and science. Her approach is so detailed; she’s smart and caring. The best all-around personality any one could ever want in a doctor. She is responsive, she listens and explains things in a way that is meaningful.
Be positive but realistic. She isn’t a magician and she does the best she can.
We’ve used letrozole, Gonal, and Ovidrel for timed intercourse and three IUIs. She’s also suggested supplements as well.
Unfortunately because our insurance doesn’t cover fertility treatments, the cost is out of pocket however they have financial employees to help. And I know the costs are cheaper than other fertility clinics as I have friends in other cities under fertility treatments and they are paying more.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Nursing staff [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] are nice and show care.... They're straight forward.they tell you your options and they looking out for the best interest for the patient.The clinic is very cozy and the staff is welcoming they entertain you rightaway when you walkin the door.... She [Dr. Pritts] is straight forward and will tell you right in the spot. On my 2nd IUI treatment she already told me that if it doesn't work then IUI
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
She's down to earth and she care about mr and she do want to help.
Nursing staff are nice and show care.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is straight forward and will tell you right in the spot. On my 2nd IUI treatment she already told me that if it doesn't work then IUI is not for me that I need to do IVF,but still I decided to do IUI for the 3rd time.
...that she's straight forward.
I take letrozole 2.5mg from day 5 of my cycle through the 10day to make me ovulate because i wasn't ovulating on my own without the meds .Also i used Gonal F and Ovidrel for trigger shot and the next day of that is my IUI.
So far we've used our insurance coverage about $1000 dollars out pocket.
Middleton

Dr. Pritts is 100% the reason we went to this clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute]. We never really had any relationship with any nurse or office gals. We didn't have the best communication with nurses or office but dr pritts called me herself numerous times and we appreciated that... We did one IUI with her and insurance covered that one cycle. We do not have anymore unsurance left as we used the 2000 up we were offered.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Dr. Pritts is 100% the reason we went to this clinic. We never really had any relationship with any nurse or office gals. We didn't have the best communication with nurses or office but dr pritts called me herself numerous times and we appreciated that
Dr. Pritts was so personal and understanding and made us feel so welcome. Even if we had a fail, overall experience with her was good.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts was amazing and you can see she truly has a passion fir her job. She was welcoming and understanding. We never felt like just another patient, she always made us feel very comfortable. We would recommend her to anyone struggling with fertility
Be open amd honest
She was always very confident with what we were doing which helped us feel comfortable
Middleton

The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute- Middleton] has a relaxing spa like atmosphere. They have relaxing music playing in the background and the color scheme is very nicely done. It is also very easy to get to since its right off the beltline.... The nursing staff is always upbeat and positive.... Dr. Pritts is very knowledgeable in her field. She takes the time to answer all for questions and makes sure you understand before you leave the clinic. We feel she is the best chance we have to be able to have a child.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic has a relaxing spa like atmosphere. They have relaxing music playing in the background and the color scheme is very nicely done. It is also very easy to get to since its right off the beltline.
She shared her personal struggles regarding infertility with me.
The nursing staff is always upbeat and positive.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts will do her best to get you results.
Middleton

They [Wisconsin Fertility Institute- Middleton] have a very nice set up. and clean clinic. They have water and coffee available and they also have a sitting place for the kids to play. a little table with books and some toys. it is a nice and cozy place.... I believe to do a egg transfer was around $5,000 plus meds.... they [the nursing staff] were helpful when they needed to be and passionate also
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
They have a very nice set up. and clean clinic. They have water and coffee available and they also have a sitting place for the kids to play. a little table with books and some toys. it is a nice and cozy place.
they communicate and take there time.
they were helpful when they needed to be and passionate also
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
she is very good as what she does. she is passionate of her job. She will keep in contact through the first days of the cycles. When my husband and child go there, she includes them into the conversations.
very nice
I don't remember much just because I have done them so many times.
not 100% for sure. I believe to do a egg transfer was around $5,000 plus meds.
have only done single embryo transfer
Middleton

The doctor is great! The follow up could be better just to see how you are doing after a treatment from the nurses [Wisconsin Fertility Institute]. Just a follow up phone call a week or so after and a follow up phone call the day after a treatment would go a long ways if you had something going wrong or to see how you are feeling.... She [Dr. Pritts] personally treated us as a human but her nurses were less warm.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The doctor is great! The follow up could be better just to see how you are doing after a treatment from the nurses. Just a follow up phone call a week or so after and a follow up phone call the day after a treatment would go a long ways if you had something going wrong or to see how you are feeling.
She personally treated us as a human but her nurses were less warm.
They were not as warm as the doctor.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is a very good listener and is warm to her patients. She wants everyone to have a great end result. She takes the time to really think about what is your best course of treatment and listens to your ideas also to come to an agreement for all for the best course.
Talk to her as much as you can.