Womancare

Genetic counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAcupuncture is not offered: Not OfferedMental health counseling is not offered: Not OfferedNutrition counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
Arlington Heights
1051 West Rand Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Womancare to a friend?
1 doctor
I was extremely happy with the doctor [Dr Erlich at Womancare] and her approach. I'd surely recommend anyone with PCOS infertility to this doctor....She says things as it is. So you can trust her. Also, she explains the risks and is understanding of the financial risks we are taking each cycle. Explain to her your situation and she'd hear you out. And work with you.
Describe your experience with Womancare.
All the staff have been wonderful.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Elyse Erlich at Womancare?
The doctor explained everything very clearly except on one day when she was a little busy, but that is understandable given her schedule.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Womancare. (Assigned nurse: Suze or Suzzie)
They were extremely helpful during all my visits.
How was your experience with Elyse Erlich at Womancare?
I was extremely happy with the doctor and her approach. I'd surely recommend anyone with PCOS infertility to this doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Elyse Erlich at Womancare?
Describe the protocols Elyse Erlich used in your cycles at Womancare and their degree of success.
I was on clomid 50mg, estradiol, hcg injection and progesterone suppository. I had day 3 ultrasound, day 12 ultrasound and day 21 progesterone test. I also had IUI on day 13, and hcg test on day 28, 30 and 32 restpectively. I had an early ultrasound at 5 weeks, 7 weeks and 9 weeks before I was transferred to my regular OB. I was also on baby aspirin till there was a heartbeat for the baby and on metformin till my 12th week.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Elyse Erlich at Womancare.
1400 for IUI and clomid cycle.
Elyse Erlich