106 Grand Ave
Englewood, NJ 07631
201.569.6979
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 50%Don't recommend: 50%6

1 doctor
They [Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey] are very accommodating as far as appointment times. They work with me all the time. I am always in and out there is never a wait. The facility itself is very clean and organized . It is in a large building with a very large parking lot . The only issue I have is that they are not open on Sundays only for IVF.... The nurses are all so sweet and so involved with their patients. I enjoy going there to see them. I am deathly afraid of blood work and Linda is the only person where I do not stress about it. They always treat me like I'm family.
Describe your experience with Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey.
They are very accommodating as far as appointment times. They work with me all the time. I am always in and out there is never a wait. The facility itself is very clean and organized . It is in a large building with a very large parking lot . The only issue I have is that they are not open on Sundays only for IVF. Other than that I would highly recommend them. I have no negative remarks regarding the clinic. I truly believe in my heart that they are doing everything possible to help me conceive.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Philip Lesorgen at Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey?
Everyone at Dr Lesorgens office is so welcoming and very nice. They made us feel like we were family from day one. I truly believe that they are doing everything in their power to help us during this time.
The nurses are all so sweet and so involved with their patients. I enjoy going there to see them. I am deathly afraid of blood work and Linda is the only person where I do not stress about it. They always treat me like I'm family. And call me with my results and next treatments and medications instantly on the same day.
How was your experience with Philip Lesorgen at Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey?
Dr. Lesorgen has been a great doctor to myself and my husband. He is always available when I am at the clinic if I have any questions and he gives me his advice on future procedures and medications. I feel like he is doing everything in his power to help us conceive. He has a large range of success stories. While I am in his office I always see them with my own eyes.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Philip Lesorgen at Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey?
The only thing I would say is that they are not open on Sundays for anything other than IVF. So keep that in mind. We had a couple of cycles that we felt may have been rushed due to this. But we are not professional so not 100% sure if this was the case.
Describe the protocols Philip Lesorgen used in your cycles at Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey and their degree of success.
His treatment strategies for all five of my IUI was as follows. I would take Clomid on days 5 thru 9 of my menstrual cycle period Then go in for an ultrasound on day 10. After seeing the progress of how many follicles I have he would give me a night to do the hsg trigger shot and then 24 hours later IUI. No protocols to my knowledge
Describe the costs associated with your care under Philip Lesorgen at Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey.
I'm not 100% sure but I am going to say roughly around $14,000 out of pocket so far
Describe Philip Lesorgen's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey.
Philip Lesorgen
Englewood

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Philip Lesorgen at Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey.

I honestly don't know if he [Dr. Lesorgen at Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey] had anything to do with any of my medications, his nurses did everything...Everyone was nice, but Linda really stands out to me. She seemed the most compassionate. I don't remember everyone elses name...$320 for the IUI procedure and around $250 for each time you went in for blood work/ultrsound...
Describe your experience with Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey.
I chose them because they over lower costs than other places and I have no fertility coverage. That's a plus. Although the directions for medications I was to take wasn't always clear, I would call to confirm time I was to give trigger shot and would get mixed answers. Another time I needed to come in for an injectable pen and when I went that night to use it there were no needles included in the kit.
There was really no interaction other then the initial consultation and when I saw him for 5 minutes during IUI. After the 2nd failed IUI I was just feeling hopeless and in tears, asking him if there was anything else I could do. He really just didn't seem invested or to even really care.
He was mild mannered and polite but he didn't really explain anything that was going to happen, he just showed up for the procedures. I had a surgery done, basically a D&C which he performed. I had this done as a suggestion from one of his nurses after I was desperate and asking if there was anything else I could try to help my chances. He never met with me before to discuss if I truly needed thus surgery or after to go over results. I felt like he didn't care and stopped going to him after that.
Ask him detailed questions and write down his answers. He doesn't just supply information so you have to have specific questions ready.
I honestly don't know if he had anything to do with any of my medications, his nurses did everything.
Philip Lesorgen