Women's Specialty Health Centers

Providing backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
Noblesville
9660 E 146th Street
Noblesville, IN 46060
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Women's Specialty Health Centers to a friend?

1 doctor
David McLaughlin
2019 - 2020
Dr. McLaughlin might make you wait a little longer than you'd like, BUT it's because he's taking his time and explaining each detail with his patience and I am super thankful for that.... He even would say things like take out your phone and record what I am about to say so you can listen back and understand it. I have never had a doctor like that.
The biggest strength [at Women's Specialty Health Ctr] is doing absolutely whatever it takes to help their patients, whether that 's a baby, or any type of hormone help. They were always very friendly and welcoming and would reach out whenever they hadn't heard form me in a while... Anissa is my biggest ally there. I have her email and can email her at any time.. She usually does my ultrasounds and knows everything. She was a fertility patient of Dr. Mac's years ago and knows what were going through and I love that
2019 - 2020
How was your experience with David McLaughlin at Women's Specialty Health Centers?
I loved how knowledgeable he was. He always answered questions, and took the time I needed to process everything. He even would say things like take out your phone and record what I am about to say so you can listen back and understand it. I have never had a doctor like that.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David McLaughlin at Women's Specialty Health Centers?
It's okay to wait in the office, the staff is friendly and he is WELL worth it,
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David McLaughlin at Women's Specialty Health Centers?
Describe the protocols David McLaughlin used in your cycles at Women's Specialty Health Centers and their degree of success.
I had previously been to Midwest Fertility, and he looked over everything there, the first thing we did was an ultrasound and he noticed right away I have PCOS which had never been diagnosed before. He wanted me to take Metfromin and I did terrible at that, that's a big reason we have been there so long. Then he wanted to do a laparoscopy because my symptoms and see if there were any more issues. I did my first round of Clomid with him, and my eggs didn't quite develop. He wanted me to take one month off, and start on my own while taking metformin before we go forward with anything else.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Women's Specialty Health Centers. (Assigned nurse: Anissa)
Describe your experience with Women's Specialty Health Centers.
The biggest strength is doing absolutely whatever it takes to help their patients, whether that 's a baby, or any type of hormone help. They were always very friendly and welcoming and would reach out whenever they hadn't heard form me in a while
Describe the costs associated with your care under David McLaughlin at Women's Specialty Health Centers.
It is $200 per ultrasound, $80 for each blood draw, and $600 for the first initial consult
Describe David McLaughlin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Women's Specialty Health Centers.
Well for me it is one only. I have a special uterus and doing multiples could be deadly for me.
David McLaughlin
Women's Specialty Health Centers
Noblesville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with David McLaughlin at Women's Specialty Health Centers.