Wright State Physicians OB/GYN

Genetic counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAcupuncture is not offered: Not OfferedMental health counseling: OfferedNutrition counseling: OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
One Wyoming St
Dayton, OH 45409
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Wright State Physicians OB/GYN to a friend?
1 doctor
Strengths [at Wright State Physicians OB/GYN]-Staff and friendly. Dr. L[indheim] is knowledgeable and will answer any questions. Gives you the option to make you own choices but also helps guide you. Weakness- Waiting time at appt. I always try and make appt first thing in morning or at end of day...Staff is very friendly and answers any questions via portal or in person...Medication for IUI- Femara and Ovidril approx $175 IUI procedure in office-$1575
Describe your experience with Wright State Physicians OB/GYN.
Strengths-Staff and friendly. Dr. L is knowledgeable and will answer any questions. Gives you the option to make you own choices but also helps guide you. Weakness- Waiting time at appt. I always try and make appt first thing in morning or at end of day.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Steven Lindheim at Wright State Physicians OB/GYN?
He is very thorough. Provides information and answers any questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wright State Physicians OB/GYN.
Staff is very friendly and answers any questions via portal or in person.
How was your experience with Steven Lindheim at Wright State Physicians OB/GYN?
When first meeting Dr. L he was very knowledgeable used pictures and written info to explain different procedures. Has always given my husband and I the options to choose the path of are treatment and provided us with guidance.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Steven Lindheim at Wright State Physicians OB/GYN?
Write any possible questions you have for the Dr and address any concerns.
Describe the protocols Steven Lindheim used in your cycles at Wright State Physicians OB/GYN and their degree of success.
When first seing Dr. L in fall of 2016 in regards to possible IVF, He took the time to look over all of our existing history. Then he decided that he felt IVF was not necessary at this time but to evaluate other issues in regards to my cervix and why the previous IuI did not work with my prior doctor. That was when my husband and I decided that we were going to not proceed with IVF at the time but have a surgery to correct my cervical stenosis along with removal of an endometrioma on an ovary as well as an ovarian cyst. That surgery took place in February 2017. In May 2017 I did have a chemical pregnancy that failed. My husband and I waited until the fall where we had an IUI procedure that was not successful. We also just had another IUI treatment this month that was also unsuccessful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Steven Lindheim at Wright State Physicians OB/GYN.
Describe Steven Lindheim's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Wright State Physicians OB/GYN.
Steven Lindheim
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
The nursing staff [at Wright State] is great and gets back to me in a reasonable time frame...Once I told them they forgot to call in the prescription they took care of it. I usually didn't need it the next day so I was happy with the response...The nurses are great, I always see the doctor unless he tells me in advance that he will be out of the office. I feel like he cares about my treatment...
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
He always did all the procedures and made sure to answer all my questions. He is also available via text and responds quickly to text messages.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wright State Physicians OB/GYN. (Assigned nurse: Heidi and Kayla)
The nursing staff is great and gets back to me in a reasonable time frame.
What specific things went wrong at Wright State Physicians OB/GYN?
How was your experience with Steven Lindheim at Wright State Physicians OB/GYN?
The doctor will give you lots of information and you can read all you want. He will listen to your thoughts and tell you why or why not they are good ideas.
i was on the attain program
Steven Lindheim