Your Family Fertility

Buffalo
1408 Sweet Home Rd #9
Buffalo, NY 14228
716.243.8377
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Your Family Fertility to a friend?

1 doctor
Krystene DiPaola
2019 - 2020
She's [Dr. DiPaola] very compassionate and very human. She she doesn't act like some robot or like you are just some number to her. She goes out of her way to call you just to make sure that you're okay and see how things are going and what you wanted to do for your next step. During this pandemic of covid-19 I have had a televisit with her over the phone which was wonderful. I cannot express more how grateful I am of her. it's not everyday you find someone that you're comfortable with that is as compassionate and understanding is she is.
You walk in, waiting room to the left.. receptionist to the right. They [Your Family Fertility] always greet you at the door with a warm and welcoming smile. Dr.DiPaola is ALWAYS happy and excited. Which makes you feel super welcomed. But when conversation can get a little deep or emotional, she is right there next to you to tell you that everything is going to be ok.
2019 - 2020
How was your experience with Krystene DiPaola at Your Family Fertility?
Dr. Krystene DiPaola is a wonderful person. she made my husband and I feel very comfortable and very welcomed at her new practice that she opened recently. she takes the time to talk to you face-to-face and explains everything thoroughly so you're not confused. She's very compassionate and very human. She she doesn't act like some robot or like you are just some number to her. She goes out of her way to call you just to make sure that you're okay and see how things are going and what you wanted to do for your next step. During this pandemic of covid-19 I have had a televisit with her over the phone which was wonderful. I cannot express more how grateful I am of her. it's not everyday you find someone that you're comfortable with that is as compassionate and understanding is she is.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Krystene DiPaola at Your Family Fertility?
She knows what she's doing. She's very knowledgeable, very understanding, very compassionate. She takes the time to speak to you one-on-one just to make sure that you understand everything 100%. And it doesn't matter if you asked her a thousand questions even if it's the same question over and over again. She's still going to answer it. Because she knows that thie can be a confusing and crucial time and she's there to help.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Krystene DiPaola at Your Family Fertility?
I feel like a human while I'm under the care of Dr Krystene DiPaola because she acts like a human. She doesn't make me feel weak or diminished just because I suffer from infertility. You can tell that she feels for each and every patient including myself side-by-side with my partner. she takes the time to talk to you fully, make sure you understand everything that she says, and does not get upset or irritated if you keep asking questions even if they're the same thing over and over again. Out of the blue she will call you just to check up on you make sure you're doing okay and I think that's huge.
Describe the protocols Krystene DiPaola used in your cycles at Your Family Fertility and their degree of success.
Due to the infertility and being diagnosed with PCOS, Dr.DiPaola recently prescribed me to Clomid, and I'm currently on my first cycle. I take 50 mg twice a day for 5 days. As of right now I'm on my last day to take it. we have not seen any results yet other than the symptoms that you received from the medication. My symptoms include hot flashes and extreme mood swings.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Your Family Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Anne)
Anne is one of the nurses at Dr.DiPaolas office. She's very kind and understanding and calls you as well to make sure everything is okay. She is very knowledgeable and if you leave her a message she always calls you back.
Describe your experience with Your Family Fertility.
This clinic is on the newer side. Very clean! You walk in, waiting room to the left.. receptionist to the right. They always greet you at the door with a warm and welcoming smile. Dr.DiPaola is ALWAYS happy and excited. Which makes you feel super welcomed. But when conversation can get a little deep or emotional, she is right there next to you to tell you that everything is going to be ok.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Krystene DiPaola at Your Family Fertility.
At first I had a high-deductible plan when I first started seeing Dr DiPaola.. the initial consultation was $175. Every appointment after that was $75. She wanted to schedule me originally for an hsg exam at a facility but the out of pocket expense was extremely hefty. So my significant other spoke about everything and we decided since we already didn't want to do anything out of wedlock due to personal beliefs we were going to wait until we got married to go further with treatment planning. now that I am married and I'm under my husband's health insurance visits are much cheaper and the hsg exam is now covered. The medication that I was prescribed was on the cheaper side. It luckily was covered and was only $7. Which was wonderful news!
Krystene DiPaola
Your Family Fertility
Buffalo

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Krystene DiPaola at Your Family Fertility.