Medical SchoolVanderbilt
Framingham, MA 01702
Manchester
150 Tarrytown Road
Manchester, NH 03103
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Aaron K. Styer to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CCRM Boston to a friend?
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Styer was always enthusiastic and positive when we were having a bad day or days. He went out of his way to make us feel comfortable by explaining everything in detail and even went as far as drawing things out for us as well. We felt very empowered by him to dive into this journey without fear and without and any regrets.... Dr. Styer made a point to really ask us as "humans" how we were doing emotionally and how he could help us. We were so touch ed and impressed.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
I would say that you can feel that he always has your best interests as his priority and will do all he can to make sure you have the best success.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
After reviewing my history and prior treatments, Dr. Styer stopped to ask me and my husband how we were feeling about everything. In the other I was at before Dr. Styer, there was big rush to get to treatment and no one every asked about how we were coping with all of the stress of not getting pregnant. Dr. Styer made a point to really ask us as "humans" how we were doing emotionally and how he could help us. We were so touch ed and impressed.
Describe the protocols Aaron K. Styer used in your cycles at CCRM Boston and their degree of success.
Cetrotide, Gonal F, Menopur, genetic testing of embryos and frozen thaw transfer of normal embryo
The nurses always spent so much time with me to ensure that I understood everything and that we knew what we were doing. Their care was so much better than the clinic I was at before them. They really showed that they cared!
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
First off. The clinic is beautiful! Everything from the calmness of the receptionist to the nurses and the cleanliness of the facility was so refreshing. They got me into treatment in a smooth manner and I did not feel rushed! I have to say that my experience was so very memorable
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
It was great because they scheduled me to see Dr. Styer most time. I also saw his partner a few times as well and she was great too! Since the docs to the ultrasound, they give you feedback immediately. It is very nice!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston.
All was covered
Describe Aaron K. Styer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Boston.
He advised that single transfer is as effective as two and is safer in certain patients. And he was right!
Other, Unexplained
Dr. Styer takes his time with you, knows your history, and conveys compassion and empathy.... Dr. Styer is an exceptional physician. I just completed a retrieval and learned there are no eggs to send off to test. Despite this, I believe there is no other doctor I would want to treat me. There is no doubt in my mind that he is doing everything he can to help me have a baby. He is encouraging, thorough, treats you as a partner, and thinks critically at every turn how he may adjust for a better outcome. His communication skills are spot on.
Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer is an exceptional physician. I just completed a retrieval and learned there are no eggs to send off to test. Despite this, I believe there is no other doctor I would want to treat me. There is no doubt in my mind that he is doing everything he can to help me have a baby. He is encouraging, thorough, treats you as a partner, and thinks critically at every turn how he may adjust for a better outcome. His communication skills are spot on. I can also tell he is skilled at reading people. He knew just when he might offer a little more detail or assurance. He is warm, friendly, and understanding. He makes you feel like he’s truly rooting for you. Trying to conceive has been a long and difficult journey. If we try another cycle and it doesn’t work, I will know I received the best treatment possible, without a doubt.
Don’t hesitate. You’d be in great hands.
Agonist protocol (estrace, clomid, hgh, gonal f 300, menapur 150, cetrotide, double trigger (lupron and novarel)
All of the nurses I interacted with were friendly, kind, and compassionate.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic is CCRM Boston (not MGH) Appointments are on time, the facility is easy to get to, ample parking, and the clinic itself is immaculate. It feels very cutting edge. The reception staff are kind and helpful and the billing/insurance person is also eager to assist in any way possible. Liz does a great job of explaining benefits and options. She goes above and beyond in using her familiarity with the insurance billing process to help you resolve any issues.
We have some insurance to help with the cost but it’s minimal. We paid out of pocket for all meds and any pgs/ccs testing we would have done
We didn’t get that far
PCOS, None
Aaron is very warm, hopeful, straightforward about diagnosis/options and clear about expectations. He is completely focused on the patient and is happy to either sit and answer questions/talk through things or get started with the treatment plan....He is an ideal choice for MD. He is kind, warm, patient, willing to sit and talk through options. He is super straightforward and clear with facts and comprehensive in the workup he prescribes to get a full picture of a couple's fertility.
European, Other
PCOS, None
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
He is an ideal choice for MD. He is kind, warm, patient, willing to sit and talk through options. He is super straightforward and clear with facts and comprehensive in the workup he prescribes to get a full picture of a couple's fertility. We never felt rushed with Aaron, but we were eager to move forward with a treatment plan and he was happy to oblige. He was hopeful and positive and even encouraging when I became pregnant and didn't want to get my hopes up. I would recommend him to anyone--he was really wonderful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
Feel free to be honest with him about your hopes and expectations. Because he is very straightforward and thorough in his explanations he will help to adjust expectations if necessary (I was not optimistic, and he encouraged my optimism) and fully explain the results of a workup to back up his opinions about treatment plans.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
Describe the protocols Aaron K. Styer used in your cycles at Massachusetts General Hospital and their degree of success.
I have PCOS, but I ovulate regularly. When my husband and I wanted to try to conceive, knowing I had the PCOS diagnosis, I proactively went to Aaron Styer for a workup as soon as I had my IUD removed. Aaron offered to let my husband and I try to conceive naturally for a while, but mentioned that we might derive some benefit from the use of Clomid (to help guarantee well matured eggs and time ovulation) and a trigger shot to help with timing. We were eager to conceive, so we wanted to start with that. He said that we would try that protocol for 6 months. Before the third cycle of Clomid and the trigger shot, I mentioned that my luteal phases seemed short (~10 days), so he suggested trying progesterone vaginal inserts which I would use every night after ovulation was confirmed 2-3 days after the trigger shot. On our third cycle of Clomid + trigger shot and the first cycle in which I used progesterone, we conceived our daughter. That pregnancy resulted in a live birth.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital.
The nursing staff was kind. During my first two rounds of treatment that did not result in pregnancy, they acknowledged the disappointment and encouraged moving forward with another month, if I was comfortable and ready. Once I became pregnant, they were encouraging and friendly, very knowledgable and eager to support me in the early weeks before I was transferred to the OB/Midwife team.
Describe your experience with Massachusetts General Hospital.
The doctors and nursing staff are AMAZING. Because the clinic is through MGH and they have such a high volume of patients, wait times can be brutal, but they do try to move along as fast as they can to get you in for your appointment. One day, when the wait was egregiously long, they gave out free parking stickers (a little treat in a place like Boston, ha!) and free coffee gift cards for the hospital cafeterias. It doesn't solve the annoyance of having to wait for a long time, but it is something and I know they try hard. I do think they're worth waiting for, though!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital.
A few $15 co-pays for MD visits and some small prescription medication co-pays. My treatment and all medication was covered by my insurance.
Describe Aaron K. Styer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Massachusetts General Hospital.
We never got to IVF, but Aaron Styer had a strong preference for transferring a single embryo for several transfers in women under 35--which he discussed with me, should we have gone the IVF route. He was more open to multiple embryo transfer after subsequent IVF failure or in women over 35.
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Dr Styer is the most compassionate trustworthy and professional doctor...Dr Styer has treated us like humans from the beginning. He knew our records front and back, asked about how we are doing emotionally, described what his approach would be and why. Since meeting him we have done numerous tests that have provided us with great answers that are heading us on the right track for our first cycle with Dr Styer. He explains in detail every test, why we are doing it, what the outcome is and how to proceed all while being one of the nicest caring professionals I've encountered
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr Styer is the second ivf doctor my husband and I have been to. He differs in the best and every way possible than our first experience. Dr Styer is the most compassionate trustworthy and professional doctor. We started seeing him 2 months ago after a nightmare of an experience at a larger Waltham practice. Dr Styer has treated us like humans from the beginning. He knew our records front and back, asked about how we are doing emotionally, described what his approach would be and why. Since meeting him we have done numerous tests that have provided us with great answers that are heading us on the right track for our first cycle with Dr Styer. He explains in detail every test, why we are doing it, what the outcome is and how to proceed all while being one of the nicest caring professionals I've encountered. I can't wait for our first cycle with Dr Styer.
Have complete faith in him his team and process.
At my previous Doctor. I was never treated by him or nurses as more than a number or burden. Doctor Styer has made this process bearable again. He takes the time to get to know you and your partner, he asks about your emotions, he talks to you directly, he openly and whole heartedly is interested in getting you pregnant and takes the necessary steps to get there and explains everything he's doing and why. He is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. I have no doubt he and his team will bring us our miracle.
At our first meeting Dr Styer drew blood to see where my hcg levels were at after my miscarriage. Once I was at 0 and then got a normal period he did yearly bloodwork on my husband and I. Next we did a hysteroscopy to check my uterus, biopsy and do a mock transfer. From the biopsy we found out I have inflammation. And we also saw product of conception. We did a surgical hysteroscopy to clean out the uterus. Started antibiotics to get rid of inflammation. Next we are waiting to start the estrogen patches
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Karen)
Karen, Andrea, Ellen, jackie, jeannie, Jaime, both liz's are all fantastic. They are all very organized, compassionate, friendly, professional, knowledgeable and treat you like they've known you for years.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
I love everything about this clinic. It is brand new so everything is new, state-of-the-art, clean and beautiful. I love that I feel that I am a human at this clinic and not just a number. It is not crowded ever. Anyone who calls you knows who you are exactly why they're calling and what they need from you. The doctors are always available the nurses are always available and they always do what they say they're going to. I love that everything takes place in this clinic there is not one thing that you need to do elsewhere.
Everything has been covered under insurance
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr. Styer always seemed genuinely pleased to see me/us. Even if I was just there for blood work or an ultrasound and he saw me in the waiting room he'd come by to say hello. He was thorough and his explanations and thoughts on treatment seemed to be thoughtful and based on research.... We used an antagonist protocol. After a failed fresh transfer and an FET that ended at 8 weeks in a miscarriage, we asked Dr. Styer about PGS testing for the remaining two frozen embryos. He agreed, and the next PGS-tested FET embryo was a success.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
MGH is a busy clinic and you won't always get to see Dr. Styer for ultrasounds or routine visits, or even perhaps your transfer. If it's important to you that you stick with one doctor, a smaller clinic might be the way to go.
Dr. Styer was great at in-person meetings. His demeanor was warm and inviting and he asked multiple times if I had any questions about any of the results he discussed with me and my husband.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital. (Assigned nurse: Cheryl)
Cheryl was great during in-person meetings and setting up cycle calendars. She was not easy to get hold of any other time, as she didn't email. It was usually an on-call nurse that would get back to me when I called with questions, unless it was something directly related to my treatment plan.
Describe your experience with Massachusetts General Hospital.
MGH was professional, organized, clean, new. It was also busy, the phlebotomists were occasionally surly as was the front desk staff (some were great though), and it's in downtown Boston, which presents its own challenges.
My insurance luckily covered everything except the deductible and the co-pay for the pharmacy costs.
Boston
Dr. Styer always greets me with a smile and cares about my comfort and level of understanding at every step of the process. He understands the nuances of my particular case which I greatly appreciate and takes all of these details into thoughtful consideration. I feel like I am in very capable hands and very at ease when I am in his care... each decision thus far has been made based on my medical history, age, current relationship status, etc. and in consideration of my schedule which has felt perfectly in line with everything I could have hoped and more.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Know what you want in your doctor and do your research so that you can build a rapport with him right away because he is so easy to connect with - it is worth it. And as is the case with all fertility care, try to have realistic expectations, but remain hopeful.
Dr. Styer is incredibly warm and considerate. He spends as much time with you as needed and cares about you as a person as well as a patient. He is exactly who you want as a clinical partner in this journey.
We are still working through these details, but each decision thus far has been made based on my medical history, age, current relationship status, etc. and in consideration of my schedule which has felt perfectly in line with everything I could have hoped and more.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
Everyone at CCRM is incredibly kind and considerate. I can't say enough good things about them.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
CCRM is a great place to get care. It is a lovely place with great staff and easy to get to. I am always comfortable and at ease and everyone is incredibly welcoming and friendly. The facility is very nice and parking is a breeze.
The costs were very much in line with what I expected, and in some cases much less than I had feared.
2 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Dr Styer provided an exceptional experience for my husband and myself. He always took the time to explain the procedures, options and provide a recommendation. He was compassionate to the situation but not overly coddling...Take notes in your initial appt. he provides many options and details on what can be done. It is quite overwhelming in nature and in hindsight I should have taken notes vs remembering from memory.
2 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
As per my previous comment, Dr Styer provided an exceptional experience for my husband and myself. He always took the time to explain the procedures, options and provide a recommendation. He was compassionate to the situation but not overly coddling. I 100% would recommend him to anyone needing fertility treatments.
Dr Styer always took the time to explain or options, how and why treatments went the way they did and provided a recommendation on what he would do next if he was in our situation. We had seen a female dr in the practice initially and struggled with her overly coddling personality. We were recommended to Dr Styer for his bedside manner and direct personality and were exceptionally pleased.
I had two potential ectopic pregnancies before seeking fertility treatment. Dr styer started with a round of clomid, then two iuis with different drug doses and ultimately moved to Ivf.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital. (Assigned nurse: Cheryl )
Dr Styers team is a pod you consistently seen by at your appts. Cheryl is the primary nurse and Amazing. She felt like my mom was with me at my appts. Extremely warm and attentive.
Describe your experience with Massachusetts General Hospital.
MGH IVF was an all inclusive practice with everything from your appts, lab work, and surgery procedures happening right at Yawkey which made it extremely convenient.
I was very fortunate to have insurance cover my entire procedure with the exception of my deductible.
2012 - 2013
Dr. Styer was sympathetic to our particular story and knew how urgently we wanted to be parents. He also personally called us after one of our miscarriages... He never forced us into anything we were not comfortable with. He respected my decision to transfer 2 embryos. I chose to have him remain my RE after we moved across country and he was great at communicating even over the phone when I could not be there for an appointment. He also watched me very carefully during early pregnancy and made sure I felt taken care of, I had lots of ultrasounds for reassurance.
2012 - 2013
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
Dr. Styer was great at explaining our choices and supporting us in whatever direction we wanted to go. He was compassionate and professional. He never forced us into anything we were not comfortable with. He respected my decision to transfer 2 embryos. I chose to have him remain my RE after we moved across country and he was great at communicating even over the phone when I could not be there for an appointment. He also watched me very carefully during early pregnancy and made sure I felt taken care of, I had lots of ultrasounds for reassurance.
I would tell them to trust that Dr. Styer is doing everything in his power to have you bring home a baby, in an ethical way.
We had male factor infertility and Dr. Styer recommended IVF with ICSI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital. (Assigned nurse: Cheryl Igo)
I was very close with my nurse and she always knew what was going on with my particular cycle. Whenever I called or emailed she got back to me quickly. She also worked with us out of state over the phone and she was a good communicator.
Describe your experience with Massachusetts General Hospital.
Every person that I worked with at MGH was a pleasure, be they support staff, nurse, or doctor. It is truly their desire to see your big pregnant belly in the future! The weakness of this clinic and I assume most clinics, is the time it takes from your first appointment to your first positive pregnancy test takes almost a year. The waiting is hard and their schedule for procedures is very full so it can take a while to get your cycle going for IVF.
In Massachusetts ART is covered by insurance, so we had few out of pocket costs, only around $2,000. When we were covered and when we no longer lived in MA the cost for a FET was around $4,000-5,000.
He recommended that we transfer a single embryo but I wanted to transfer two on two separate transfers and he allowed us to do that.
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Styer and his staff were so very responsive to our phone calls and to our portal messages and they really showed us a "world class" experience and were so sensitive to us and really go us to pregnancy quickly...made a point of trying to do all of my procedures and ultrasound and really personalized my experience. We were so happy with our experience and felt like he and his staff really cared about us.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
I would just say that you can feel empowered to ask him and his staff questions. They are great about answering all of your questions and making you feel listened to. They really care!
Firstly, Dr. Styer really focused on asking me everything about my history and really focused the questions and concerns that my husband and I had about infertility and the treatments. He also made a point of trying to do all of my procedures and ultrasound and really personalized my experience. We were so happy with our experience and felt like he and his staff really cared about us.
Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
The nurses provided prompt responsiveness and incredible compassion to me at all times. I really felt like I was very capable and caring hands at all times.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic was very efficient and they really made my visits convenient for me. I am in the customer service industry and their customer service was top notch. They made feel like they really cared about us and put our care as their top priority
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
It was great experience. I got to see Dr. Styer at each visit and go feedback from him and the nursing team then.
all covered by insurance
Yes, he was a big advocate for single embryo testing. We did genetic testing on embryos and we transferred one normal one to reduce risk of twins for my safety
10 Eggs Frozen
I was quite overwhelmed about trying preserve my fertility. Most of my friends have kids and I have been feeling really down about being single and not doing anything to ensure becoming a parent in the future. Dr. Styer really took the time to discuss with me and to validate my feelings. He really listened to me and even held my hand when I cried here and there:) He was very compassionate
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
He was so very personable and really explained everything well. Every time I saw him, I felt as though I learned something more about myself and really felt well cared for. It was great experience. I did not think I would enjoy going to the doctors' office so much!
I would say to be very open about what you do and do not know. I would also say to ask all questions that come to mind.
Birth control pills Cetrotide, Gonal F Meniopur
The nursing care was outstanding. I felt like they really cared about me. I have always felt like a number at other clinics. But here, it was definitely different!
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic was really well run from being on time to learning about the finances. There was never any questions in my mind as to what I was going to be doing. Everyone was so nice too! They were all so professional and really made sure all the details were handled well.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
It was great because the doctors do all the ultrasounds and give you feedback on the spot
I paid for it all since I did egg freezing
not applicable
Chestnut Hill
Dr. Styer was really responsive to us in every way...He changed his schedule around to see me for a procedure. He really took care of every part of our care. He also always knew what was happening with us...Dr. Styer and his team realy tailored our testing and treatment to what we were comfortable with...We never felt like a number
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer was really responsive to us in every way. He called s back to answer our questions. He changed his schedule around to see me for a procedure. He really took care of every part of our care. He also always knew what was happening with us.
He is such a great support and advocate fro your care. Always feel free to ask any questions you want to askj
Dr. Styer and his team realy tailored our testing and treatment to what we were comfortable with. They were always available to answer our questions and just made us feel like we were their only patients. We never felt like a number. In clinic I was in before we saw Dr. Styer, we felt like it was factory. That's whay we went to CCRM. At CCRM, they really made us feel like an individual.
Antagonist, gonal F 150 menorpur 75
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Karen and Rosin)
The nurses spent multiple hours to show us my wife and I how to do the meds and what we needed to do. They did a great class on PGS and injections and answered phone calls promptly. We had great care
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic was very efficient, very calming colors. Like a spa. Everyone was so friendly! The financial team was awesome and really helped us understand all of the financial aspects of treatment. There are no weaknesses. Such a great experience!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
They were very quick and easy and only the doctors did your scan. That is such a nice touch.
all covered by insurance
Yes, he advised eSET with PGS normal embryo
Chestnut Hill
Dr. Styer really too the time to explain everything to us in a detailed way. He always asked us if we have questions and he really validated our feelings. He also made himself available for phone calls whenever we needed... He and his staff really took their time to get to know us. They even follow up with us after the first visit to see if we had any questions. He made us feel like a family member. We were so impressed
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Our experience was simply the best we have every had anywhere else. He and his staff really took their time to get to know us. They even follow up with us after the first visit to see if we had any questions. He made us feel like a family member. We were so impressed
I would say that he really asks you how your are feeling often. That was very important to us to have a doctor like him who did not push meds into us without first checking in to see how we wee doing. You can always be yourself with him and feel empowered to ask him anything that comes to mind.
estogen prime antagnist, gonal f,m menorpur lupron trigger
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
They were quite organized They provided the most complete care I have ever had
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic was such a relaxing an friendly environment. Everyone really enjoyed working there and sent such positive energy to us. We felt so well cared for there. There were no weaknesses. Everything was done perfectly there.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
It was a quite organized process and Dr. Styer saw me for each of my ultrasounds
It was covered by insurance
Yes, he is a big advocated for elective single embryo transfer. We even found that he had published many articles on this subject. S impressive
Framingham
I Dr. Styer spent extra time with me and went out of his way to see me for most of my visits. I had a really great experience. Even when I did not understand something, he went out of his way to make it really clear for me. I felt like he really cared....he would call me personally and walked me through everything. He really gave me the extra attention I never got before from other doctors...He is really responsive
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
II would just say that he really took my care to another level that I had not ever experienced. Everything I needed, he provided and even more. If you feel like you are not connecting with your RE now, you should see Dr. Styer. He is really responsive
Dr. Styer spent extra time with me to explain what testing we need to and described why we needed to get the testing. Whenever I had a questions that the nurses could not answer, he would call me personally and walked me through everything. He really gave me the extra attention I never got before from other doctors
Birth control, cetrotide, gonal F, menopur
Everyone on the team was on point from day one. They all knew who I was and what my issuers were. I never felt like a number. They really cared for me well and were really sensitive to my anxiety
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic is really well run and they greet you and personally and know who you are when you arrive. Everyone there is refreshing to speak with. and woirk with. The atmosphere is also very relaxing!
it was completely covered by my insurance
yes, we had a big conversation about this. He really knew all the studies and showed me that it the best option in select women
2014 - 2017
When I see Dr Styer he has a lot of patience, compassion, and answers all questions fully. I wish we had done some of the tests he recently ordered sooner in the process but really that is my only complaint...Dr. Styer is often too busy given his schedule that I only speak with him at the end of IUI/IVF...Initially Dr Styer wanted me to try IVF but we were looking for the least invasive option. It seemed like it was more our decision than his recommendation that took precedence at that time.
2014 - 2017
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
He is difficult to schedule time with so be sure you do it far in advance.
I have had problems getting the medication straight and people to call me back in a timely fashion. Also I have had to come back for blood draw that I could have the day before when I was there. Dr. Styer is often too busy given his schedule that I only speak with him at the end of IUI/IVF.
Initially Dr Styer wanted me to try IVF but we were looking for the least invasive option. It seemed like it was more our decision than his recommendation that took precedence at that time. Since getting to IVF, he recommended ICSI and he was very familiar with our past as to what he felt was best emotionally for us. Due to insurance/our past history, we tried one embryo (Day 5 transfer) which did not work.
When I can get in touch with the nurses on the phone (which is difficult to do) they are very caring. They are very friendly and helpful when I'm in the office.
Describe your experience with Massachusetts General Hospital.
It seems that they are very busy and at sometimes disorganized. They are always running a little late and I often do not get phone calls back.
Expensive especially when paying out of pocket.
I have not had a multiple embryo transfer yet but hope to next cycle.
Boston
He [Dr. Styer] really went through every detail of our history and made a point to stop several times to clarify any questions we had. It was by far the best experience my wife or I had as patients...As the husband, I really appreciated how well Dr. Styer handled my wife's anxiety and provided her with all the answers she was looking for. She is somewhat anxious at baseline and he really helped her confidence and patience. Excellent experience!
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
I would say that you should be very open with him and ask as many questions that come to mind. He is extremely open. I was impressed at how humble he was given his wealth of knowledge.
We were referred to Dr. Styer by one my physician colleagues who saw him. They relays how impressed they were of how detail oriented he was and how well he listened. I must say that my wife and I were not disappointed. He really went through every detail of our history and made a point to stop several times to clarify any questions we had. It was by far the best experience my wife or I had as patients.
We did vivelle dots, Gonal F, Menopur, ganirelix, lupron co trigger
No weaknesses. Karen really explained everything really well and put us at ease.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic was very relaxing. We also really enjoy talking with Liz who did the insurance benefits. She really knew what she was talking about. We also enjoyed the positive vibe of the front desk receptionist Liz. She was so nice and so accommodating. The overall clinic feel was relaxing
We did embryo banking
Chestnut Hill
He [Dr. Aaron Styer] made special arrangements to do both of my retrievals and made me feel like I was his only patient and paid special attention to me. He checked in several times and made me feel very well cared for . I must say that as a physician, I am very critical by nature. And I felt that every aspect of his care was thoughtful and compassionate...Since I had diminished ovarian reserve, Dr. Styer utilized a estrogen patch protocol with a total of 450 units of Gonal F and Menopur and then an antagonist. Second cycle was same does of meds but a microdose Flare. Very similar high response which a pleasant surpise given my ovarian reserve
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
He made special arrangements to do both of my retrievals and made me feel like I was his only patient and paid special attention to me. He checked in several times and made me feel very well cared for . I must say that as a physician, I am very critical by nature. And I felt that every aspect of his care was thoughtful and compassionate.
He is a great doctor and really takes his time to listen to what you have to say.
Dr. Styer was great about really explaining all details with me about eggs freezing. I am a physician and single woman. He was so patient with explaining the technical aspects of eggs freezing and helping me to understand what would be the best protocols based upon my ovarian reserve.
Excellent communication on all fronts by nurses. Great team!
Describe your experience with Massachusetts General Hospital.
Very smooth operation. No glitches at all. Very polite front staff!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Massachusetts General Hospital.
It was very quick and efficient. No issues at all
I paid about 12000 for 2 cycles and about 3000 dollars for the meds
Not applicable. I was doing egg freezing. Although, when I looked up his publications. I saw that Dr. Styer had published several interesting articles for eSET and he is known for this nationally.
Danvers
He [Dr. Aaron Styer] spent a lot of time talking with my husband and I on several occasions in his office, as well as over the phone...is very compassionate and empathetic. He shared his own personal experience with IVF and the struggles he and his wife went through. He has protocols that are fresh, and isn’t afraid to think outside the box. He takes the patience input genuinely and seriously.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer is very compassionate and empathetic. He shared his own personal experience with IVF and the struggles he and his wife went through. He has protocols that are fresh, and isn’t afraid to think outside the box. He takes the patience input genuinely and seriously.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions and advocate for yourself. We know our bodies better than anyone.
He spent a lot of time talking with my husband and I on several occasions in his office, as well as over the phone.
He did the micro dose Lupron flare protocol with estrogen priming. He felt this would jumpstart my follicle growth. He also recommended I use HGH to help improve my egg quality.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Karen )
We had some communication issues with nursing. They were slow to respond via telephone and email. We had to stay on top of them.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Strengths: High success rate; everything is done on the premise; your doctor does all of your ultra sounds; personal attention; high tech embryology lab. Weaknesses: Communication amongst nursing staff.
Copayments for meds, HGH was all out of pocket. Had to pay out of pocket for CCS testing.
What specific things went wrong at CCRM Boston?
10 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Styer was so down to earth and really made all of our visit very conversational. This really out me at ease and I think helped me understand everything best. He also made sure he saw me for almost every visit ...I was so nervous about freezing eggs and was really overwhelmed about the whole thing. Dr. Styer made me feel so comfortable from first time we first met. He really helped me be at ease.. He really helped me understand all of my options and was so patient answering all of my questions
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
He was so kind and so patient and and was very compassionate.
birth control pills, lupron, gonal F, menopur, novarel trigger
The team was outstanding. They did great educational sessions for the meds.. I really felt very supported every step of the way.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Making appointments and doing ultrasounds and blood and my retrieval was seamless. Everything was in one space! Also the underground valet parking was such a great treat! No weaknesses . My experience was really great!
It was covered by my works plan
Chestnut Hill
From the first visit, Dr. Styer asked me how how I was doing and focused on my emotional state and how I was doing., It was quite refreshing. He has a really calm and sensitive bedside manner. Great experience overall and highly recommend him and his team...Dr. Styer really made a point to make me confortable with the whole process and made sure he answered all of my questions,. He introduced me to all of the staff including his nurse Karen and financial coordinator, Liz, and made me feel like everyone really cared.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
I would just say that you can ask him anything and he will answer it or if he does not know, he would find out for you. He really personalized everything for me!
Estrogen patch with gonal F and menorpur with cetrotide and lupron and novarel triggers
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Karen and Andrea)
Karen and Andrea tag teamed my care and really took great care of me.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Very beautiful space. It was so calming to go there! Also the financial coordinator Liz really helped me navigate my insurance. She was awesome!
All covered by insurance
He really is a great supporter of eSET. He showed me a few of his studies which showed that eSET was safest.
Chestnut Hill
I consider the best way I felt like a human was how Dr. Styer called me when I had issues and really took the time to answer my questions. He also always listened to many of my concerns (even is they were small or insignificant) and made feel like he really advocated for me... He is really enthusiastic about my chances for success and really made me feel like my care was his highest priority. We also had great off topic conversations about the emotional side of fertility. He was quite sensitive to my emotional struggles with infertility
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
I would just say that feel free to ask him the smallest or the most complicated questions. He really made me feel like I was heard and helped me and my husband through the process
Birth control pills, Lupron Gonal F. Menopur
The RN staff were so great. They were so upbeat and accommodating for us. They really supported us every step pf the way.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
It is the first time I really felt that everyone in a clinic catered directly to me and were excited to see me each time. no weaknesses. It really felt like a great collaboration to help me get pregnant.
Al was covered
He really reviewed this with me and discussed who should and who should not do this.
18 Eggs Frozen
He [Dr. Aaron Styer] was very patient with me!...I am a business professional and I am single and have watched all of my girlfriends get pregnant. I was quite anxious about what Dr. Styer was going to tell me about my eggs. From the first minute of the consult with him, he was so good to reassure me that I did was not obliged to do anything. He really laid out all of the options for fertility preservation and really helped me understand what the real pros and cons of egg freezing were.
18 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
He was just so down to earth and did everything he could to answer my questions...no matter how anxious or emotional I got. He really made me feel like I was his only patient. It was the best experience I have had with any of my doctors!
I would suggest that any patient be as ope and honest with him. He is very responsive.
I am a business professional and I am single and have watched all of my girlfriends get pregnant. I was quite anxious about what Dr. Styer was going to tell me about my eggs. From the first minute of the consult with him, he was so good to reassure me that I did was not obliged to do anything. He really laid out all of the options for fertility preservation and really helped me understand what the real pros and cons of egg freezing were. He was very patient with me!
Birth control pills, Cetrotide, Gonal F and Menopur
Describe your experience with your nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital.
They were all so god about walking me through every step of the process and really helped me when I felt really overwhelmed.
Describe your experience with Massachusetts General Hospital.
Very well run clinic and answered all of my questions. Very easy for patients to communicate with the clinic. The staff were also incredible. They were very friendly when we came in for our visits. There were no weaknesses.
Not appicable. I froze eggs
Danvers
We did Gonal F with IUI. Since I have had had 2 miscarriages. He [Dr. Aaron Styer] did extra vaginal progesterone after the IUI and it worked!...His confident yet down to earth presence and hospitality was always comforting. Even when I felt doubtful about my chances, we always helped me fee like there was a chance...Always come with your questions. He always went out of his way to ask me if I had any questions.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
There were no weakness. Only positives. His confident yet down to earth presence and hospitality was always comforting. Even when I felt doubtful about my chances, we always helped me fee like there was a chance.
Always come with your questions. He always went out of his way to ask me if I had any questions. I loved this!
I have worked with Dr. Styer for many years and he has always be very responsive and attentive to my questions. Even when I would be pushy (which I can be) to ask questions that may not have an answer, he always took his time to respectful inform me if there was or was not answer to questions. I always felt as though he listened to me
We did Gonal F with IUI. Since I have had had 2 miscarriages. He did extra vaginal progesterone after the IUI and it worked!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
They were always right on point when it came to ordering my meds and helping me know what to expect. They did great!
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
It was very organized and well run. They made it seem like i was their only patient. It was a very soothing space with soothing music. It felt like a great spa
covered by insurance
We did not discuss since I was doing IUI
Chestnut Hill
I was quite anxious during my initial visits with Dr. Styer. He has always been quite calming for me . He really took the time to help me be at ease and he was so patient with me an explained everything in very good detail. My husband and I always feel very informed and comfortable with our care. He also focused on many of the emotional aspects and referred me to a wonderful therapist
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
He was vert good at asking me how I felt as an infertile woman and always tailored the conversation to helping me navigate the stresses of fertility care and testing. He was a very good communicator and always answered all of my questions.
Always feel free to ask him what is on your mind about your care and how you may be doing. He has always been so open and honesty with me
IVF with ICSI. Did Gonal F 150 and menopur 75
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
The nurses were always so enthusiastic and provided extra TLC when I was at my most anxious moments. They really took great care of me!
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Everyone really helped me from start to finish. It was a great team effort
He always pushed for single embryo transfer this due to my young age.
Chestnut Hill
Dr. Styer really set expectations for me in a kind sensitive way since I have slightly decreased ovarian reserve...He really took his time to explain everything about IVF including what it may be best for me and he really made a point to answer my questions in a way that he my husband and I really understood. He really cared about me understanding the process and possible outcomes...He really likes to answer questions and was a great teacher. Bring your list of questions as he really provided great explanations to even the smallest of questions. He did it with such great enthusiasm!
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
We are planning future treatments. He is going to boost my response with Antagonist protocol which will use clomid to jump start my ovaries to make more eggs. They will freeze all my embryo to do genetic testing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
She was so nurturing and reassured me that this process was difficult but rewarding when I get pregnant..fingers crossed.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Everyone was so kind and did everything to make all testing most convenient for me and my husband. They were so accommodating
He strongly advised single transfer if we can confirm a normal embryo embryo after the testing
Chestnut Hill
Dr. Styer really knew our history and made us feel like we had known he and his staff for years. He made a point to review all of my prior tests with me and share how he planned to tailor fit my treatment plan...Dr. Styer really took the time to get to know us and to answer every question we had...He really showed so much enthusiasm and excitement in talking about infertility.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Dr. Styer really took the time to get to know us and to answer every question we had. Make sure you ask him all that you may be uncertain. He really showed so much enthusiasm and excitement in talking about infertility.
We left out prior fertility center as it seemed like a big IVF factory. We went to see Dr. Styer at CCRM Boston after a friend of ours recommended him highly. He and his staff paid special attention to every detail of who we were from the initial phone call to when we first met with Dr. Styer and his nurse. We really felt valued and respected by everyone there.
He recommended do a antagonist protocol with both Gonal F and Menopur and recommended doing PGS to help select the best embryos which are geneticaly normal
She really put us at ease to review all the testing we planned and to organize when we would come in for testing.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The CCRM Boston space was beautiful and very calming. Everyone there knew who we were and really went the extra mile for us.
They are covered by insurance
It was so great to meet with him as his area of expertise is eSET. He shared a few studies he recently published in this area. This is was so reassuring to have an expert in this area treating us!
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
I am also a physician, but fertility is not my specialty. Dr. Styer [at MGH[ explained my diagnosis and treatment plan in both simple and complex terms. He was very down to earth and caring and was very sensitive about telling me I had a reduced number of eggs. He was very confident in my success given my age and he was right. He recommended going right to IVF although I am single. I am now 10 wks pregnant with twins!!! Very happy an
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
Dr Styer and his nurse Cheryl were superb and always attentive to my questions and needs. I am completely satisfied!!! They were really good good about about holding my hand throughout the entire process and kept me positive even when I learned that I had a lower number of eggs.
No advice needed. The experience was great. He and his team gave me the best care!
I am also a physician, but fertility is not my specialty. Dr. Styer explained my diagnosis and treatment plan in both simple and complex terms. He was very down to earth and caring and was very sensitive about telling me I had a reduced number of eggs. He was very confident in my success given my age and he was right. He recommended going right to IVF although I am single. I am now 10 wks pregnant with twins!!! Very happy and satisfied with Dr, Styer's professional approach, expertise and sensitive approach to walking me through this difficult process.
I dont remember all of the shots. But I used Gonal G and Menopur and did Lupron with Flare protocol
Very organized and sensitive to my questions and concerns
Describe your experience with Massachusetts General Hospital.
It was one stop shopping with blood draws, ultrasounds and egg retrieval in one space
Boston
Dr. Styer listened to all of our concerns and came up with a treatment plan. I never felt like a number with him. He gave us all the time we needed...We have been extremely happy with Dr. Styer. He listens compassionately, is extremely knowledgeable, and answers all questions and concerns. He treats us with respect and understands the full spectrum of problems that come with infertility...Bloodwork, baseline ultrasound, clomide, trigger shot, IUI for 1 cycle, unsuccessful.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Karen and Roshene)
All of the staff at CCRM have been compassionate and caring. They explain all processes to me and ensure that all my questions are answered.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
I couldn't be happier with CCRM. It is new, clean, high-tech, and with knowledgable and caring staff. Dr. Styer has been wonderful as have everyone who has treated us through this difficult time. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone with fertility concerns.
I only have to pay my $35 copay.
Chestnut Hill
Dr. Styer has a very calming and warm demeanor. He is always enthusiastic and always does everything he can to make me feel listened to and taken care of. I always have a million questions and he always answers all of them.... He really spoke to my questions and answered them directly and honestly. I can be emotional at times and he really helped me navigate all of the emotions in a way where I felt like I was in control
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Just be yourself with him., I would be a wreck sometimes during our visits and he let me be myself and helped me every step pf the way
Antagonist with ICSI Gonalf F and Menopur
No weaknesses. Every communicated very well and were very sensitive to my questions and needs
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Very efficiently run clinic. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating for me. Great experience for me! All the staff knew my name and were always so nice. No weaknesses at all. If I had to do it again, I definitely would!
all covered by insurance
Yes, he showed more some the the research he did in eSET. He really helo me understand how important it was to have the safest pregnancy possible
14 Eggs Frozen
I was really scared about doing egg freezing. All of my girlfriends have kids and I am still single and I was so scared about what I was going to hear. Dr. Styer really explained everything in a way that was so kind and helped me understand that this was not as scary as I thought...Dr. Styer was very good about taking his explaining everything with me. I never felt rushed and he made me feel like we had all the time in the world. It was such a great experience. Much better than I ever thought I would have!
14 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
Always feel free to ask him everything that comes to mind. He really answered every question I threw at him!
Great personalize care and very attentive to my needs.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
The clinic seemed to be very well run, everyone was quite polite and really went out of their way to help me. They all were always there for me and supported me so much! It was a great experience and much different in a good way , than any medical experience I have had
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Boston.
I had my own appointment and it was quick
Chestnut Hill
Dr. Styer and his staff always knew everything about me when I came to the clinic. They were so accommodating when I was had my emotional break downs. I do get emotional some times. Dr. Styer and staff literally held my hand through the process.... He and the clinic staff provided the best support and communication I have ever had. Either Dr. Styer or my nurse were always calling me with my results or if I had any questions or concerns. They tailored my care to my needs
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
He will always work to answer any of your questions and makes every crystal clear
birth control pill, antagonist, Gonal F and Menopur
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston. (Assigned nurse: Roisin and Karen)
They were both very knowledgeable and always answered my questions. They were always sensitive to my needs
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Great relaxing atmosphere. Front desk receptionist was a delight and their financial coordinator Liz really helped me understand all the financial issues. There were no weaknessses. I wish I had've found them sooner!
He does have a preference for eSET to minimize risk for twins. I have a kidney condition and we have to avoid twins
15 Eggs Frozen
1 Egg Freezing (cancer)
My cancer diagnosis was devastating and I was quite fearful of what fertility treatment entailed for egg freeing. Dr. Styer coordinated my visits with him and my oncologist. He called me frequently to ensure I was ok physically and mentally. He really got me through this! I am so grateful...I was quite fragile during the process given my cancer diagnosis. I really needed someone to hold my hand. Dr. Styer was so sensitive to my needs and provided me all the support that I would have ever needed.
15 Eggs Frozen
1 Egg Freezing (cancer)
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
The nursing staff was equally sensitive and empathetic to my situation. They really helped me through my ordeal. Even cried with me many times. I was very well supported to be the best I could be during the process.
We did a birth control pills with Gonal F, menopur, and antagonist with Lupron cotrigger
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
They made the process seamless from ordering my meds to my ultrasounds to my procedures. Truly perfect!
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Very efficient, kind hearted people
8000 for treatment and 2000 for meds
Not applicable
Chestnut Hill
He simply made the whole process very manageable for me and really encouraged me to ask questions and be a real participant in my care. He really felt as though I was empowered to succeed and to take control of my infertility... Dr. Styer really tried to see me for all of my ultrasounds and procedures and really personalized everything for me. I even saw him out in public and he remembered everything about me. Very impressive!
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
He really listens to what you have to say. I feel like some doctors provide lip service. He took my concerns and questions seriously.
Birth control pills, Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide and then a Lupron trigger. We transfrerred 2 blastocysts due to my age.
Cheryl was always so comforting and really answered all of my questions.
Describe your experience with Massachusetts General Hospital.
The clinic was very efficient and Dr. Styer's team really worked to get me to treatment as quickly as possible
all covered inusrance
Yes, he reviewed it in depth. But did not advise since I am almost 40 and were not not doing PGS
Danvers
Dr.Styer really reviewed every piece of my history and made sure he had every part of my medical history. He really knew me as a patient. He went on to ask me about my professional life and genuinely cared about who I am as a person....I though being a fertility patient was going top be scary and hard. Dr. Styer and his nurse Cheryl really helped me find my way and take control of the process...He is great at answering questions and making you feel empowered to take control of your fertility.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
It was the most enjoyable experience I have had as a patient. I though being a fertility patient was going top be scary and hard. Dr. Styer and his nurse Cheryl really helped me find my way and take control of the process
We used birth control pills for 2 weeks, then Gonal G, Menopur, antagonist, and upron trigger. We then did PGS to test my embryos. We could then transfer the single best normal embryos and it worked!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital. (Assigned nurse: Cheryl and Toni)
They always knew my name and who I was an got me through the process with flying colors.!
Describe your experience with Massachusetts General Hospital.
The clinic downtown was well run and everyone was very kind
It was covered by insurance
He really emphasized the need to transfer one embryo to reduce my risk for twins. He really educated me on elective single embryo transfer
Danvers
Dr. Styer really went all the way to help us be comfortable and successful. He is awesome!...Dr. Styer was so warm to my wife and I during all the visits. We originally saw him at his other practice. And we followed him to CCRM Boston. He really explains everything so completely and takes extra time to ask us how we are doing with the process. He really cared about our emotional well being...natural cycle inseminations with donor sperm...He really focused on us as people and not only as his patients. During our visit with him, he really worked to make all of my treatments individualized to me. I never felt like a number. We felt well cared for!
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
natural cycle inseminations with donor sperm
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Boston.
So very accommodating and personable. Top notch compassionate for us!
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Great atmosphere with new building, very calm colors. It was like a spa.
All covered by insurance
we did not get to that point
Chestnut Hill
He [Dr. Aaron Styer] was very engaging with me and my husband. He spent 20 min at the beginning just asking us questions about who we were and about our struggle with infertility. He really cared about who we were as people...Dr. Styer really wanted us to have the best experience possible. He explained everything in detail and asked for our feedback about our experience in the clinic. He even said "I want your experience to be perfect here". That was so impressive to us!
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at CCRM Boston?
We would just say that he made a doctor's visit unexpectedly enjoyable as we learned alot about infertility and how we can cope with it while being treated.
He was very engaging with me and my husband. He spent 20 min at the beginning just asking us questions about who we were and about our struggle with infertility. He really cared about who we were as people.
We plan to do a protocol with Antagonist and Gonal F and Menopur
The nursing team held our hands and were so compassionate.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
It was a very beautiful and calm space with soothing colors. Everyone were so polite and really made a point to say hello as we walked down the hall. Very welcoming atmosphere
covered by insurance
We are going to do PGS on our embryos and we will do single embryo transfer of healthy one
3 IVF, Donor Sperm
Dr Styer was compassionate and a nice doctor. He didn't try any alternative protocols like they did at Boston IVF where I retrieved 8 times the number of eggs. I liked Dr Styer personally but he didn't spend the time to try other protocols...Cheryl was wonderful and compassionate. I loved her. The other nurse was more gruff and not helpful in terms of explaining injections or any part of the process. I can't remember her name but I was less than happy when I would see her at visits
3 IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
To try to investigate other options before suggesting donor eggs automatically
Describe your experience with your nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital. (Assigned nurse: cheryl)
Describe your experience with Massachusetts General Hospital.
I would go to MGH is you are young and have unexplained fertility. If you are over 37 I would go to Boston IVF or the Sher fertility clinic in NYC. MGH seems less motivated to treat older women creatively compared to other clinics
About $15,000.00 out of pocket
I wish they had explained options to me such as embryo freezing a year before my treatment when I first visited for information that would have been a decision I would have made earlier or even that financing was available given I was paying out of pocket and it took me a year to save the 12K
Boston
Dr. Styer really listened to the emotional side of things. He held my hand and walked me through the process and offered a lot of great support and encouragement...Dr Styer has an excellent bedside manner. He was very knowledgeable and progressive, takes the time to listen to issues and go through your care. Too bad all my doctors aren't at his level. He gave us top notch care!..Clomid and gonal F with IUI
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
He really listens to what you have to say. You can ask him any question..no matter how big or small
Clomid and gonal F with IUI
Describe your experience with your nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital.
His nurse Cherly was great!
Describe your experience with Massachusetts General Hospital.
Great systems in place. They really accommodate your needs
Covered by insurance
He really treated us to reduce our risk for twins