Medical SchoolGeorgetown
4735 Ogletown-Stanton Road
Newark, DE 19713
2700 Silverside Road
Wilmington, DE 19810
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Adrienne Neithardt to a friend?
9.7

5.2

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Associates of Delaware to a friend?
Once I was able to get my BMI in the correct range we started care immediately. Our first step [with Dr Adrienne Neithardt] was to wait for my first cycle to start and then came the many rounds of blood work and pelvic ultrasounds. While this was happening, we met with the genetics counselor to go over our donor pick to make sure he would be a viable donor for us. We were also set up with a speciality pharmacy for the ovidrel that we would need. Once the egg was the proper size, we were giving a tight window to administer the ovidrel at home.
How was your experience with Adrienne Neithardt at Reproductive Associates of Delaware?
While we only saw her at a few visits, she was overwhelmingly cheerful and positive. She was extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer any and all questions we had. We always left the office confident that my care was in the right hands. She gave us the confidence that our treatment would work and that we would be building our family.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Adrienne Neithardt at Reproductive Associates of Delaware?
Don't expect to see her at every appointment, but rest assured that she has a good eye on your treatment plan at all times.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Adrienne Neithardt at Reproductive Associates of Delaware?
Every single person in the office knew our names, the activities outside of the doctors office, and would frequently see the team at community events.
Describe the protocols Adrienne Neithardt used in your cycles at Reproductive Associates of Delaware and their degree of success.
Once I was able to get my BMI in the correct range we started care immediately. Our first step was to wait for my first cycle to start and then came the many rounds of blood work and pelvic ultrasounds. While this was happening, we met with the genetics counselor to go over our donor pick to make sure he would be a viable donor for us. We were also set up with a speciality pharmacy for the ovidrel that we would need. Once the egg was the proper size, we were giving a tight window to administer the ovidrel at home. After that we were set up with our insemination day. Everyone in the office wished us luck. The two week wait seemed like forever, and unfortunately the first try didn't take for us. Dr. Neithardt reassured us that it is totally normal and gave us the specific stats on how likely we were to get pregnant the first time and how that statistically rises the second time around as we "dial in the numbers" so to say. We repeated the process the next month and were lucky to recieve the phone call that we were pregnant after the next two week wait.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Demarius)
I cannot highly enough for the entire staff at RAD. They were extremely non judgmental regarding our LGBT status. They worked with us on appointment times that could work within our busy schedules. Everyone in the office knew our names and would greet us while we were in the office. They were well organized and always on top of all of our case needs. I could expect to hear back from them within an hour or so of asking any question.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
My only complaint about the office would be that, knowing my husband was the fertility issue, I still needed to go through a rigorous screening process before we could start the process of getting pregnant. I do realize that this is most likely fertility policy in general and not just their office. Their strengths far outweigh their weaknesses. I have never had a doctor whith such fast and efficient communication. I have never had a doctor greet me or my partner with such kindness and compassion. I have never had a doctor remember and ask about what I did over the weekend and seem genuinely interested in my response. I have never had a doctor that I would see in the community so frequently.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Adrienne Neithardt at Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
It was expensive and while it was partially covered by insurance. While I dont remember the exact cost, I do remember that they were comparable to other locations. We also sat down with a financial staff member before starting to go over any and all associate costs.
Newark

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Adrienne Neithardt at Reproductive Associates of Delaware.

Dr. Neithardt made sure to be clear in her communication with me and my partner, and to take the time to explain in a way that made sense to us. She also had a way of making us feel at ease through the different stages of the process. The only criticism I have is that I didn't get to work with her directly in the later stages. This was all communicated and completed by clinic staff and nurses.
Ask any and all questions because she is always happy to answer and wants to ensure you have a good understanding of your individual situation.
Dr. Neithardt took the time to explain the science of the process, but in a way that related to me and my situation. Additionally, she made both my partner and I feel at ease as we went through each stage.
This was over a year and a half ago at this point, but she did a variety of different tests to gauge the status of my eggs and cycle monitoring, as well as overall health of my body and liklihood of risks. She was able to determine that I did NOT need any medications to assist in my cycle or follicle growth, and was able to do the IUI unmedicated.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Mari Esquilin)
The entire staff was helpful, friendly and handled my situation with care. I never felt uncomfortable or like the procedures being completed weren't necessary/for a purpose.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
This clinic was friendly, informative, sensitive and great at the procedures they were completing. The only thing I would mention is the large number of staff working at any given time. it's hard to build some relationships when you see so many different staff members throughout the process.
I personally spent approx. $5,000. This included co-pays, procedures, sperm donation, blood work, genetic testing and additional visits. That said, my insurance covered thousands more.

PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
I was nervous at first because I had previously been with a former doctor in this practice, but Dr. Neithardt greeted me with a warm smile and immediately put me at ease. She explained what she thought was the best treatment for me and what tests I would need to have re-done since it had been 4 years. When I had to have some fibroids removed she did my surgery and was thorough in explaining what she did and why she believed it necessary. She is compassionate and competent. I honestly have no complaints, she is positive that we will conceive again, and her positivity is contagious.
If you want someone with a warm bedside manner she is the person to see.
Dr. Neithardt was warm and kind. She knew that I had previously gone through fertility treatments, and that my first child died after being born prematurely. She was sensitive to my loss, and on the two visits when I had to bring my living daughter she was patient and kind. She is so positive about my chances of getting pregnant that even our failed cycle felt like another step in success. Fingers crossed!
I am clomid resistant, so we de used to use Letrizol again (it worked to conceive my daughter.) We started at the same dose used to conceive my daughter, but with my recent weight loss I responded too well for IUI (6 follicles) so we cancelled that cycle. My most recent cycle with the lowest dose of Letrizol produced 2 follicles, we did two sessions of IUI after a trigger shot. Unfortunately we were not successful. I am starting the next round of baseline appointments and Letrizol (same low dose) in two days. Here’s hoping!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Damaris Rivera)
Every PA, Nurse Practitioner, Care Coordinator, and Nurse I have interacted with has been kind and competent. My patient care coordinator responds to all of my questions in a timely manner and thoroughly.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Strengths- kind and caring people that treat you like family and always make you comfortable. Weaknesses- they have an on-site lab which is great, but sometimes the wait is lengthy because there is only one person drawing blood.
I have insurance that covers most fertility treatments, so I have a $20 copay per visit and an additional cost for each lab. So far I am probably in $480 in copays and lab payments since April.

1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Immunological
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Immunological
Dr. Neithardt was the best thing about working with this clinic. It's rare that I've found a doctor so respectful and happy to work with her patient (participatory medicine) as her, even when I consider non-fertility related areas of medicine. It is very important to me to fully understand my treatment plans and how each piece works. I also want my own ideas to be fully considered and either incorporated into the plan, or to have someone explain why that idea does not apply. Furthermore, I have run into some complications which cannot be fully explained by any of the testing performed, and Dr. Neithardt had the experience as well as the common-sense approach to work with me on how to approach these things - most doctors, in my experience, will not do this if they cannot see conclusive objective proof (such as a lab test result).
Ask every question you can think of and keep asking until you get an answer that makes sense to you. Take advantage of working with a doctor who will make sure you understand and are on the same page.
Dr. Neithardt always clearly remembered all relevant details of my history and treatment plan whenever we met. Additionally, she took every concern or question I had seriously and treated me as a partner in my care, not a subject under her rule.
I have done one retrieval cycle with Dr. Neithardt. This was a light stim, because I had some indicators that I would be a good responder (age and ovarian reserve were in my favor). On this protocol I only did about half the dosages, injections once a day instead of twice, etc. We wanted to avoid having a large number of "extra" embryos so this approach worked for us. In the end we still had a high number - 21 mature eggs, 19 fertilized, 15 made it to day 5/6 blastocyst. Having had a trisomy miscarriage in the past, we chose to freeze all embryos and do PGS testing. Due to cost, we could only afford to test 8 embryos at the time but had the remaining 7 biopsied for later testing if needed. Of the 8, 2 came back non-viable which is typical. I needed a hysteroscopy before transferring, so about 2 months after retrieval I was able to do my first FET. We used a Lupron protocol. I did have to push back the transfer by one week because my lining was not thick enough at the first check, but we added a half pill of estrogen vaginally (in addition to the oral doses) and it was ok a week later. That transfer resulted in my daughter. I went for weekly ultrasounds through week 10 or 11 at the clinic then fully transitioned to my OB. About a year and half after having my daughter we were ready to try again. We worked with Dr. Neithardt, repeating a saline sonogram and mock transfer. We agreed to follow the same protocol that worked the first time, the only change was adding the vaginal estrogen earlier since we knew I needed it before. I became pregnant but the numbers / trends were all over the place and I ultimately miscarried. We had a D&E done to test the fetal remains and unfortunately could not find a clear cause. The fetus was genetically normal and no physical causes could be found. This is where I really appreciated Dr. Neithardt - I have a complicated medical history including several autoimmune diseases. We retested for additional diseases that would be known to cause this type of problem, and the results were negative. However, Dr. Neithardt and I trusted our gut instincts that this is somehow related and discussed how we might change the protocol. We theorize that my body is rejecting the pregnancy and cutting off bloodflow, causing it to terminate. It took a few months for my body to be ready for another try but we eventually began another cycle. This time we added prednisone to further suppress my immune system. I again became pregnant and the numbers all appeared robust. Unfortunately, at my 6 week ultrasound we discovered the gestational sac had continued growing but the fetus had not. I had another D&E but this time I could not emotionally handle doing more testing on the fetal remains. Dr. Neithardt agreed with my husband and I that there wasn't likely any information to gain from testing any remains, if any could even be identified, which gave us a modicum of peace on the issue. She still feels that this may be an autoimmune response (as do I) and suggests another cycle include both the prednisone as well as Lovenox, a blood thinner to try to prevent clotting to the fetus. However, at that point I was relocated for work to another state and we have not yet decided if we or when we will pursue more transfers.
Most of the nursing staff at this practice is very nice to work with. There are always the exceptions - a new nurse who told me to go to the bathroom before my appointment then found out I needed to provide a urine sample before we could perform my test that day which caused a delay, for example. My most frequent frustration was when a nurse would answer a question based on the typical protocol even when I knew there was an unusual factor in my case and I wanted to escalate the question to my doctor. I eventually was given instructions for how to handle those questions to my satisfaction. The staff was interested in my comfort, tried to answer my questions fully to the best of their knowledge, and tried to be as comforting as they could when we discovered my losses. That experience in particular stuck with me because my first loss had been when I was seeing a different provider and they had been very distant and clinical when I was completely disoriented and heartbroken.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
I had only positive things to say about this clinic after my first experience with them (IVF stimulation & retrieval and one FET). They worked well as a team, tried to accommodate my needs as much as possible, were always friendly, etc. By the time I was working with them again 1.5 - 2 years later, there had been some changes in their internal structure and processes which unfortunately caused a few problems for me as a patient. They were still friendly and usually accommodating, but their internal communications had broken down at times. This caused me some frustrations trying to reconcile the plan my doctor and I had laid out with the actual steps being performed as well as some issues after my losses regarding medication decisions (due to other medical issues, I wasn't doing well with the "normal" protocol and needed my doctor to give personalized instructions). It was not a terrible experience, but when it happened twice in the span of a few months even after I discussed my concerns with everyone involved, I began to question how well I could work with them if we decide to try again in the future.
I was lucky to have excellent insurance so my only costs were for genetic screening, medications, freezing and thawing costs, and $10 visit copays. I paid about $450 plus copays for a frozen transfer cycle. I no longer have this insurance, and when I inquired about the out of pocket costs I was told that their fee is $4,500 for one FET cycle (not including retrieval which I had done previously).
Describe Adrienne Neithardt's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
I was only willing to transfer one embryo at a time anyway, as were my other care providers, so this was not an issue for me.

2010 - 2018
Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Neithardt was amazing. She took time to explain all procedures, including pictures, and answer any questions. She always came to the waiting room to greet us and was as honest as she could be knowing all that she did. With all of the appointments that we had, she could not be present for all of them, but the staff was sure to mention any discussions they had with the doctor in the meantime. It made me feel like she really cared and wanted to do right by us, whether she could see us face to face or not.
2010 - 2018
Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
One piece of advice I would give would be to be upfront and honest with her about everything. Medical history, mental and emotional state, hopes and fears, they are all important. Dr. Neithardt wants to know these things in order to best care for people.
I felt like a human. DR. Neithardt always used my first name when addressing me. She was always friendly and reassuring while still maintaining a realistic outlook. She remembered me, or at least took the time to review my chart, after not seeing her for about 6.5 years. There was no judgment or condescension. She was professional and respectful of my wishes to expand our family. I would highly recommend her to anyone I know.
Dr. Neithardt was concerned about hyper stimulation during IVF. She used a mini stimulation protocol that started with clomid. It worked for us because we did not stimulate too much and were able to do a fresh transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Rhonda wright)
They staff always talked to me as if we were old friends. They were upfront and honest and relied on medical information and team decisions to guide my treatment. My coordinator was fantastic and timely with all responses and scheduling. Being able to leave any member of the staff a message over their portal not only gave me reassurance but also confidence in the knowledge of the staff. They always responded in a timely manner with as much information as possible.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
The clinic is large with many nurses, techs, doctors, and patients. I would tell people to not let that intimidate them. It’s large because they are the BEST! There is always someone there to take care of your needs. Smiles and friendly faces are around every corner. The practice does what is best for you; whatever will keep you and your fertility safe and sound. They can be conservative but in a good way. Whatever decisions are made, are done as a team and you know they have your best interests at heart.
Honestly, we were concerned with cost about everything but it was manageable and comparable to other clinics. They were always good about trying to make connections and coverage happen with insurance or any possible discounts.
I understand why doctors perform single transfers rather than multiple. Our practice only did single transfers unless you completed multiple failed Trabsfer attempts. I appreciate the concern for me all while trying to help me get pregnant in the safest way possible.
Newark

I met with Dr. Neithardt on my first visit and met with her for quite awhile. We discussed my needs, concerns, and questions. Dr. Neithardt explained each of my options at length and never seemed as though she was in a rush. Following each unsuccessful IUI, we discussed options moving forward. I found her to be professional and kind during each visit. She truly seemed to care about finding the right treatment plan for me, and it seemed genuine. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Neithardt.
Bring a notepad and take notes. She gives you a lot of information to digest, which is good!
Dr. Neithardt took the time to meet with me, go over my test results, and explain my options in detail. I truly felt as if she was determined to help me make the best treatment decisions in light of my needs and financial considerations. She has been extremely kind and professional throughout my treatment.
We began with a medicated iui cycle with donor sperm, as it seemed to be the most economical with no known fertility issues. When that was not successful, we tried two inseminations in one cycle, which resulted in a positive pregnancy test. Unfortunately, that did not work. Now, we are debating between ivf and iui. As always, cost is a major factor. Dr. Neithardt truly understands that and has been supportive throughout.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Damaris (care coordinator) )
I have found all staff at RAD to be a pleasure to work with. All have been professional and friendly. There are so many of them, but they seem eager to help their patients succeed and seem to share in their pain when they do not.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Having come from another clinic, I can say that RAD is ten times better. The online portal is an amazingly easy way to keep in touch, ask those questions you think don’t quite warrant a call, and keep track of both your paperwork and your appointments. There are lots of faces, so my advice would be to prepare yourself to get adjusted to that. However, I have yet to come across a staff member I didn’t like.
Self-pay iui cycle $1760 plus medication (including trigger and suppositories) and cost of donor sperm. Some copays/coinsurance related to some of the diagnostic procedures, which were covered by insurance.
Wilmington

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Neidhart took time to thoroughly explain our procedure and answered all of our questions. She even listened and allowed us to try things that we researched on our own. We felt like we were apart of the process and not just another source of income for the clinic
Make sure to ask the Dr. to further explain anything that you need more information on. Question why she is choosing certain treatments so you are more comfortable with the process
Dr. Neidhart is wonderful! She too ample time to sit with us during scheduled appts as well as unscheduled ones when we just had questions. She is caring, honest, and has a positive outlook on our fertility journey. She never made us feel like we could not have a baby
I had a hysteroscopy to remove a cyst in my ovary. I also have a fibroid pushing on my bladder and Dr. Neidhart did not wish to remove it now because it wasn't a priority for my fertility. I had a sonogram to check my tubes, my uterus, and to see how fertile I am to increase my chances of having a baby. My partner was given HCG treatments to increase his testosteron and sperm count because we did not want to use donor sperm. We also discussed waiting 3-6 months for his sperm count to increase so that we had a greater chance of havin a biological child. We did dna testing as well which eased our minds about our own bodies and possible genetic diseases that could be passed on to our child. The RAD clinic went over my drug protocol with us and said that it was an agressive approach due to my age and egg reserve but they felt that it was a good protocol to produce a live birth. I have not currently undergone an IVF cycle as we are waiting for my partner's sperm count to be at a level that Dr. Neidhart feels is acceptable for us to have the most success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Donna Yarusso)
Our coordinator is very helpful in answering questions and providing us answers to questions she does not have the answers to. She responds in a few hours and always in the same day. She explained the cost of IVF and offered ways for us to save money on the drugs
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Our clinic is clean, modern, and very welcoming. The front desk staff are happy to see us and are attentive. The entire office works well together and we always feel that they are operating at a high level during our appts. We are not rushed through and after procedures they take time to mak sure we are ok. I cannot think of any weaknesses
Genetic testing was $200 each. Office visits are covered under insurance so the copay is $45 My surger was $12,000 covered under insurance less my $1,400 deductible Blood test was $1,100
Our doctor believes in only 1 embryo transferred per ivf cycle as this will produce the highest success rates for a live birth. I agree 100%
Newark

My experience with Dr. Neithardt as my Reproductive Doctor has been wonderful. Dr. Neithardt was extremely patient with me along with being extraordinarily kind and compassionate. I did not feel rushed during appointments either. She takes the time to explain things in detail and makes certain all questions are addressed. Dr. Neithardt treats the person not simply the patient. She is a great physician and I would highly recommend her to friends and family.
She is wonderful, kind, and genuine. She is always prompt, and she will take all the time you need to answer all questions and help you. I always felt at home at RAD. Dr. Neithardt guided me through my entire experience, along with the rest of her staff. I always had my questions answered and the emotional support I needed to start the journey of being Mom for the second time. I am going to be forever grateful.
An amazing doctor!!! She is compassionate, helpful, and very professional! I am pretty sure she will make your dream come true.
I did not go through any IVF cycles, because those were very expensive. The problem for us is Male factor infertility.
Mari is a very prompt and kind person, patient and responsible.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Every staff member of this clinic is amazing, starting from scheduling, coordinators, nurses, doctors. The environment in this clinic is very warm and inviting. The exam rooms are very organized and clean. The waiting time is no more than 5-10 minutes. I would recommend this clinic to every person in need.
$3000
Newark

Dr. Neithardt is patient, honest, compassionate, and knowledgable. She takes the time to explain everything in a way that can be understood. She makes sure her patients are as comfortable as they can be in stressful circumstances.... She recommended IVF at that point, which we agreed was the best course of action. Based on my age and health, we did mini-stim IVF. After the egg retrieval, my body wasn’t responding appropriately, so we reset while my embryos were frozen (5 day). A couple months later we did the transfer and it was successful.
Be open and honest with her, she is willing to listen.
She took the time to answer all questions, no matter how small or silly. She made small talk and really acted like she was invested in our success.
We tried clomid, then letrazole (I think) initially, but my body wasn’t properly responding, so we cancelled the cycle. Because we were self-pay at the time, she explained that we could keep trying with the medications or potentially try IUI, but the likelihood of success was small and we would quickly exhaust our funds. She recommended IVF at that point, which we agreed was the best course of action. Based on my age and health, we did mini-stim IVF. After the egg retrieval, my body wasn’t responding appropriately, so we reset while my embryos were frozen (5 day). A couple months later we did the transfer and it was successful. I’m currently in a new cycle. I had the transfer one week ago and am waiting on the results.
Sometimes the wait was a bit long, but every person I encountered was friendly, caring, and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
They have a lot of patients, and sometimes you have to wait a while after your scheduled appointment time. Besides that, however, I have never once felt like “just a number”. I think the wait time can be long because they are taking their time with patients.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
See previous comment on the clinic.
Without insurance, we paid $10,000 for potential multiple cycles until pregnancy. The cost did not include medications, but did include monitoring, ultrasounds, and the pregnancy bloodwork. My new insurance is covering my second round, and I paid an approximately $1,400 copay, not including medication, which came to about $30.00
We weren’t given a choice; RAD only performs single embryo transfers. I would have liked a choice after the risks were explained, although I understand their approach.
Newark

Dr N [Neithardt] is everything I think a Doctor should be. She is warm and caring, while being honest about situation. My wife is a very detail oriented person, and Dr N has shown immense patience in walking us through all the steps. She performed my wife's endometriosis surgery and made sure to make her as comfortable as possible. We've had setbacks; a chemical pregnancy, as well as dismissal from a clinical trial that would've saved us nearly 20k in IVF treatments. Dr N has walked us along, and with the team at RAD, we feel very confident in our chances.
She is warm, caring, and easy to talk to. She gives all information, she doesn't feed you any nonsense, but she gives you what you need. With all the setbacks we've dealt with, Dr N has really helped set and manage expectations, as well as guide us down the path that makes sense for US, not everyone. The treatment we've received from her, both medically and person to person, has been phenomenal.
Be prepared to take in the information. She's extremely knowledgeable and passionate about helping people.
Dr N is everything I think a Doctor should be. She is warm and caring, while being honest about situation. My wife is a very detail oriented person, and Dr N has shown immense patience in walking us through all the steps. She performed my wife's endometriosis surgery and made sure to make her as comfortable as possible. We've had setbacks; a chemical pregnancy, as well as dismissal from a clinical trial that would've saved us nearly 20k in IVF treatments. Dr N has walked us along, and with the team at RAD, we feel very confident in our chances.
This is something better left to my wife, in all honesty. I know she did endometriosis surgery to help get my wife back to baseline (she was stage 4).
Compassionate doesn't even scratch the surface of the tram at RAD. Nurses, coordinators, literally everyone. You can simply tell they want this for you as much as you do. If we hit a setback or roadblock, they are there with encouragement and support. I cannot say enough positive things about them.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
RAD is the only clinic my wife and I have gone to. We saw one of their other doctors, and that wasn't a good fit. We got a call from one of their coordinators asking if we would come meet with Dr N, and there was no reason to go anywhere else. They have a proven track record, and an ability to adjust treatment plans and protocol per patient. Ask questions. Take notes. If you feel your Dr isn't a great fit, ask to consult with another. Do research and come prepared. RAD will back you, lead you, and go to bat for you if need be.
Approximately $20,500 will be our cost, all said and done.
Newark

Dr. Neithardt was compassionate and provided amazing care. I loved that she was able to excise my endometriosis AND be my IVF doctor. I had no doubts in either get medical competency or her compassion for my condition. She personally handled setbacks and always makes time for me. I cannot recommend her more.... My treatments we're completely catered to my personal needs. She personally handled important matters and followed up with me directly.
No need for another opinion elsewhere.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Mari Esquin, Dorri Purse )
Mari was my angel in human form when it comes to my infinity journey. She called me daily, and always made me confident the RAD team was in my side. Dorri was informative and patient when planning my ivf treatments.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
RADs success rates are very high, and you can see why due too their collaborative treatment team of doctors and compassionate staff. The first Doctor I saw was Dr. McGuirk, and she lacked bedside manner, compassion, and did not listen to my concerns or change her treatment plan to my needs. Luckily the office staff reached out with compassion and I found Dr. Neithardt. I also had a significant issue where I was not communicated with to an acceptable level with the clinical trial coordinator, Mark Moldeski. His responses were always less informative and timley than the other RAD staff. It became unavailable when I recieved almost no communication from him when I was under review to be rejected from a clinical trial I was already accepted for. This situation was crucial and I was left uniformed by my primary contact.
RAD only condones SET

Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Niethardt is extremely smart and likable. It was always pleasant to see her though I didn't often see her as much as I would have liked. Her office is in Wilmington but nearly every appointment after consultation is in Newark. She was compassionate and checked in occasionally.... Medicated IUI with clomid three times IVF with 450ml Gonal daily and Cetrotide and low dose HCG IVF with 100 clomid and 300 Gonal
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
You must write down and ask all the questions you have. This process can be very confusing.
The cycles are set up to create ease for the clinic, not the patient. Everyone is on the same schedule and begins IVF at the same time. This can sometimes feel impersonal.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Rhonda Wright, Kristen Fields, Melissa Aiken)
The staff is overall very welcoming and warm. I felt at ease to ask questions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
You will be in a group cycle. You will meet with and talk to many different doctors, PA's and nurse practitioners. The earliest walk in appointment is 6:30am for monitoring. The clinic is organized and everyone uses the patient portal. If you call in the phone it is very hard to reach a live person so plan rouse the portal and you can usually expect a message back that day .
Monitoring was difficult because I begin work at 7am and the earliest hours were 6:30am. There would often be people lined up at 6:20am for monitoring.
IVF with 20% coinsurance cost approximately $2300. Out of pocket transfer $4200. Medications per cycle between $1000-2500
We were told they would only implant one embryo at a time.
Wilmington

[Dr. Neithardt] treated me like I was a close friend. She really connects with her patients and takes our concerns as a priority. We are returning patients and she even remembers my husband and I from two years ago.... She looks you in the eye during all of it instead of charting while talking....My husband had varicocele repair. 3 months post op we were eligible for IUI. We did two IUIs with femara.
Dr. N was extremely warm, friendly, and compassionate. She listens to your every concern. She answers all your questions. She looks you in the eye during all of it instead of charting while talking. A mid level performed the IUI portion of the process.
Get on her books as soon as you can! Come prepared with questions and she will be happy to answer them!
Dr. N treated me like I was a close friend. She really connects with her patients and takes our concerns as a priority. We are returning patients and she even remembers my husband and I from two years ago.
My husband had varicocele repair. 3 months post op we were eligible for IUI. We did two IUIs with femara. The first cycle failed. The second cycle resulted in a singleton live birth.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Madi)
Most nursing was responsible to portal communication. I got a little discouraged when I waited all day for a phone call for a positive or negative result for the 15 day post iui pregnancy blood test.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Strengths are positive outcomes. All staff are extremely responsive to portal messages. Billing doesn't hound you for payments as long as you're prompt. I loved the convenience of the in-house lab. Weakness: limited dover hours. No dover procedures, all must be done in Newark. No specimen transport medium for those traveling from Kent or Sussex County.
Insurance did not cover anything. We've easily spent $5,000 thus far.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
She [Dr. Adrienne Neithdardt] performed a laparoscopy surgery for my endometriosis in January 2017. I then completed 4 iuis. Then I completed my first IVF cycle in July 2017 with gonal f and LH. They retrieved 10 eggs. Three fertilized and made it to day 5. I transferred one in September 2017 and it was negative. I transferred another in April 2018 and it was negative. Both were tested for Pgs and were normal.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Neithardt was always willing to meet with me and discuss my concerns. She was kind and patient. She answered all of my questions and I never felt rushed to leave her office. She was honest about my percentages of success and was always willing to discuss a new protocol. She is not giving up on me.
Ask any question you may have and Dr. Neithardt will answer it in detail.
I felt that Dr. Neithardt listened to my concerns and was willing to try a new protocol with me each time to try to achieve success.
She performed a laparoscopy surgery for my endometriosis in January 2017. I then completed 4 iuis. Then I completed my first IVF cycle in July 2017 with gonal f and LH. They retrieved 10 eggs. Three fertilized and made it to day 5. I transferred one in September 2017 and it was negative. I transferred another in April 2018 and it was negative. Both were tested for Pgs and were normal.
The nurses were willing to answer any questions and were always available. They explained everything honestly and tried to deliver information in a kind and informative manner.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
The clinic works with your schedule for appointments. They use a portal to contact you within two hours of your email. The communication is great. The clinic is clean and everyone is friendly. They want to make you feel comfortable.
The cost for each iui was 1000.00 dollars and IVF was 15,000 dollars. Each transfer was 2000.00 dollars.
Dover
She [Dr. Neithardt] described the manner in how she would treat me differently due to my recent miscarriage. She understood my fear of being pregnant now but was able to get me to understand that I needed to do egg retrieval as soon as possible....This treatment for egg retrieval she used chlmoid and gonal-f. I'm still in the process of taking the medications now....[Eset Approach] They only transfer one at my clinic [RAD] and I'm ok with that....The costs associated with IVF are high but were not higher than the average. I paid roughly $4K out of pocket after insurance.
She described the manner in how she would treat me differently due to my recent miscarriage. She understood my fear of being pregnant now but was able to get me to understand that I needed to do egg retrieval as soon as possible.
Ask questions as she will take the time to answer them all. I brought my 12 year old with me and she was interested in his opinions.
She took the time to show she cared by listening and understanding my desires.
The nursing staff is amazing. Everyone takes good care of you.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
The only weakness I see is the billing department. I wish they would keep you apprised of what is going on with your health insurance. The rest of the staff is caring and makes you feel at home. I've never had an issue at any visit. I appreciate their concern for each patient.
They only transfer one at my clinic and I'm ok with that.

PCOS, Other
[Dr. Adrienne Neithardt is] Very patient and knowledgeable. She gave advice without being overbearing. She seemed like a genuine and kind person. I was very upset throughout the process and she totally understood that. She gave me a very good idea what to expect and I knew she was always there if I needed her.... We did 4 rounds of clomid and I initially responded well. During the 4 cycle the stimulation was taking longer and my body was not reacting as well. At that point she told me she thought ivf was my best bet and she thought my chances of success would be very high. She was right!
PCOS, Other
Not to give up hope and that it’s liekli she can help you conceive!
I cannot say enough good things about her. She got to know me very well and I could tell she cared. She was very patient and great at explaining everything.
Caring, empathetic and knowledgeable
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
I think their billing practices leave a lot to be desired. I feel like I didn’t always know what to expect as far as how much money was due and when. As far as appointments and scheduling there were good.
I think the grand total of all the clomid, iui and mini ivf was between 15-17k

2012 - 2018
2 IVF, Surrogacy
She [Dr. Adrienne Neithardt] is very compassionate and explains everything in detail. When we had a road block with the counselor she got us a new one. She is very concerned about her patients. She reassured us throughout the process. She was there to do both transfers with the surrogate. She also did the transfer for the baby I’m caring now.... She had a strong opinion about single embryo transfers. They have seen better results.
2012 - 2018
2 IVF, Surrogacy
She is very compassionate and explains everything in detail. When we had a road block with the counselor she got us a new one. She is very concerned about her patients. She reassured us throughout the process. She was there to do both transfers with the surrogate. She also did the transfer for the baby I’m caring now.
If you want a kind and talented doctor she is the one you want
She is very sweet and generally cares for her patients. She is very informative . She is always there if you need her.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Amy. Miller )
Everyone there is so compassionate and kind.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
They are very sweet from the front desk to in the back with the doctor. I had a episode where I was bleeding and scared to death. I drove there and the door was locked I banged on it and they opened the door. I was crying hysterically. They calmed me down and scanned me. The baby was good. They were very compassionate
Dover
My doctor made sure that I understood every part of my process and made me feel comfortable... Dr. Neithardt was very knowledgeable with the information she gave me and always made sure I understood the process. Only downfall is when I couldn't come up with all of the money I needed for my procedure I wasn't given any other options.... If you come into a jam ask about your other options even if you have agreed on one set treatment
My coordinator was very organized and showed compassion and her own personal experience. Sometimes I could not get an answer from her and had to contact someone else
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
I loved the clinic and all the staff were very friendly. The only thing I didnt like is when I couldn't come up with the rest of the money for ivf I wasn't given any orher options as to another treatment and that made me a little upset
After insurance I had to come out of. Pocket roughly $8000
I wasn't given the option to have more them one embryo transfer
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
She [Dr Neithardt] is so warm and comforting but tells you like it is at the same time. She always takes her time and you never feel rushed....She was extremely informative and kind. The best doctor I could have asked for....She has amazing bed side manner and you will feel heard....Can be hard to get an apt late in the day, the latest is typically 3:30pm
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
She was extremely informative and kind. The best doctor I could have asked for.
She has amazing bed side manner and you will feel heard.
She is so warm and comforting but tells you like it is at the same time. She always takes her time and you never feel rushed.
Can be hard to get an apt late in the day, the latest is typically 3:30pm
Newark

Dr. Neidheart is very understanding and compassionate. She clearly wants the process to be successful for each of her patients. She Takes time to explain what she thinks is best solution for positive outcome.... Everyone there [Reproductive Associates of Delaware] is very compassionate and truly wants the best for all of their patients. The employees work as a team which shows through their proficiency. Nurses and support staff take the time to answer all questions and they make you feel comfortable every time you visit them.
You are working with the best, just stay positive!
Simply AMAZING!!!!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Everyone there is very compassionate and truly wants the best for all of their patients. The employees work as a team which shows through their proficiency. Nurses and support staff take the time to answer all questions and they make you feel comfortable every time you visit them.
Pricey