Available by cell phone
6711 Monroe St.
Sylvania, OH 43560
15959 Hall Road
Macomb, MI 48044
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Ahmad Hammoud to a friend?

4.3

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IVF Michigan Fertility Centers to a friend?
2020
PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Hammoud listened to us during the consultation. I felt a pretty equal balance of being heard & being open to options we were suggesting as well as being set in his planned treatment ways. He seemed like he genuinely wanted to work with us...All other doctors have just slapped a “PCOS Label” on me & have wanted to start medicated treatments. Dr. Hammoud explained a new plan of starting IUI or IVF right away as that would be our best chances for success. As scary as it was to hear those big steps mentioned, it was refreshing a
Whoever took my initial phone call [at IVF Michigan] & scheduled me for the consult was amazing! She was so nice & thorough & had compassion...We were quoted $20,860 for IVF...It’s frustrating too because we make too much to qualify for the “discount” they offer, but we definitely don’t make enough to be able to afford over 20k IVF treatment...It seemed like some of the initial paperwork was repetitive, outdated, & had some typing errors that I thought could be updated. Also, I believe the clinic could use an updated patient portal. I had to send in all of my past medical history by fax or mail, when usually there’s a way to email or upload into a portal for most other offices these days.
2020
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
Dr. Hammoud seemed well educated with good plans of action in place. I know IVF Michigan has good success rates so I felt I could trust Dr. Hammoud & he treatment recommendations. Dr. Hammoud was the 1st doctor to actually explain that while yes, I do have PCOS, it’s likely not what’s causing my infertility fully & that I really fall under the “Unexplained” category of infertility. All other doctors have just slapped a “PCOS Label” on me & have wanted to start medicated treatments. Dr. Hammoud explained a new plan of starting IUI or IVF right away as that would be our best chances for success. As scary as it was to hear those big steps mentioned, it was refreshing after seeing so many doctors who just wanted to do round after round of medicated monitored cycles with timed intercourse & trigger shot.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
Ask questions! Dr. Hammoud seemed like he had a plan of action set in place before talking to us & if I didn’t ask or say anything it probably all would have just stayed the same. When I did bring up how I think my prolactin & TSH are a little high for trying to conceive, he recommended re-testing then & was open to putting me on a low-dose thyroid medication if needed. This made me feel heard & relieved.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
Dr. Hammoud listened to us during the consultation. I felt a pretty equal balance of being heard & being open to options we were suggesting as well as being set in his planned treatment ways. He seemed like he genuinely wanted to work with us & even offered us early pregnant care if we happened to get pregnant on our own prior to starting treatment as he said he sees happen to about 5% of his patients.
Describe the protocols Ahmad Hammoud used in your cycles at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers and their degree of success.
IUI for a few cycles, then IVF. Or, jumping straight to IVF if we so choose.
Whoever took my initial phone call & scheduled me for the consult was amazing! She was so nice & thorough & had compassion. I don’t remember her name. The other nurses I talked to were alright. I know I was rescheduled twice due to Dr. Hammoud having meetings come up & the Covid pandemic.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
The clinic was nice. It seemed like some of the initial paperwork was repetitive, outdated, & had some typing errors that I thought could be updated. Also, I believe the clinic could use an updated patient portal. I had to send in all of my past medical history by fax or mail, when usually there’s a way to email or upload into a portal for most other offices these days.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
We were quoted $20,860 for IVF! We can not afford this amount. It’s frustrating too because we make too much to qualify for the “discount” they offer, but we definitely don’t make enough to be able to afford over 20k IVF treatment. IUI’s were more reasonably priced if I remember... around $700 or $800? We just aren’t sure if we are even going to be trying IUI or going straight to IVF for more of a chance.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
The only major complaint I have is, I completed requested bloodwork after my consultation with Dr. Hammoud & submitted the results. I even talked to a nurse on the phone after I completed them who said she would be watching for them. After they were uploaded I never heard from anyone regarding moving forward with my treatment. Some of my numbers still came back high & I was hoping to hear from someone at the office regarding my elevated levels & if they would be recommending medication or not..

2019 - 2020
Dr. Hammoud was going to do multiple embryo transfer with us because we weren’t PGS testing our embryos. But he said he would decide based on the embryo quality if we only needed to do a single embryo at the time of transfer...During our consult I wanted to get a bit more information regarding what other options we had and/or why he thought we were experiencing infertility. It seemed that during the consult his main goal was to push IVF on us. We were already planning to move into IVF as a next step, but we just wanted a little bit more time to discuss and make a decision, and my husband and I both felt very pressured at the consultation to pursue IVF maybe before we were really ready to “give up” on all other treatments. Doctor Nps
$12,860 for IVF fresh transfer $4,500 for meds $1,000 for anesthesia [at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers]...The clinic is nice. The inside is inviting and calm. They have a slideshow going of different fertility procedures and the process of each one. The front office staff are nice, as well as the billing department. The setup is cool because the surgical rooms are on the left side of the clinic and the offices/consultations and lab/US rooms are on the right so it’s all split up. The recovery area after coming out of surgery was nice and private and it didn’t feel uncomfortable or rushed. Overall I think the clinic is really great.
2019 - 2020
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
Our first experience at our consultation was not great. We felt very pushed into doing IVF. Being a younger couple, we went into our consult believing that there would be other options for us before IVF, but I didn’t feel like that was explored to the fullest extent. He seemed rushed and a bit distracted the day of our consult which wasn’t a good feeling for my husband and I. During my surgery with him he was a totally different person though. Super friendly, calm, and explained all the details of the surgery and post/op findings. I feel like maybe the day of our consult he was either having a bad day or was very busy and didn’t have a lot of time for us. Either way, the consult could’ve definitely gone better.
Go into your consultation with a list of questions you want answered and make sure you don’t leave until you have the answers you need to make an informed decision. IVF is serious, and expensive. You shouldn’t feel rushed into making a decision.
During our initial consultation I was very frustrated and sad. I had experienced an ectopic pregnancy about a year prior and hadn’t been able to conceive since. During our IVF consultation I was preparing for my 4th IUI with a different doctor in a couple of days and he made me feel like that was pointless. During our consult I wanted to get a bit more information regarding what other options we had and/or why he thought we were experiencing infertility. It seemed that during the consult his main goal was to push IVF on us. We were already planning to move into IVF as a next step, but we just wanted a little bit more time to discuss and make a decision, and my husband and I both felt very pressured at the consultation to pursue IVF maybe before we were really ready to “give up” on all other treatments.
Started BC pills on day 3 of period, had a hysteroscopy performed under anesthesia prior to start of second menstrual cycle, started stims around day 5 of cycle. Had to stop stims on the second day due to COVID-19 as non-essential surgeries and businesses were not happening as usual. Plan to do IVF after coronavirus is under control again, so didn’t really have any results to share from that experience.
Nicole was great. She did our start up class for IVF. she responded promptly to emails and phone calls and was also friendly and reassuring.
$12,860 for IVF fresh transfer $4,500 for meds $1,000 for anesthesia
Describe Ahmad Hammoud's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
The nurses failed to call in my prescriptions for my injectable stims from one of the pharmacies I ordered from. Luckily, I was on top of everything so I called to pharmacy to make sure they received my script and they said they had nothing for me. I had to then call my clinic and ask them to send the script over. It was in plenty of time, luckily, but still inconvenient I had to call around to get this figured out.
Bloomfield Hills

I ovulated twice during prep for an egg retrieval with my first doctor. I never ovulated during prep with Dr. hammoud. With our first clinic we had zero eggs fertilize, with Dr. Hammoud and his knowledge on using calcium ionophore we were able to get 15 to fertilize the first time and 17 the second time. When our transfers didn’t take he came up with a new solution which we are in the middle of right now... was very knowledgeable. The first doctor we saw did not recognize the problem my husband had and did not know how to treat it.
The staff [at IVF Michigan] was always very friendly they always knew who I was when I called even the ladies at the front desk...Nursing staff was very helpful but at Times seemed frustrated or overworked. Sometimes it seemed like they didn’t know exactly what was going on. They forgot to order one of my meds both times...Cetrotide wasn’t ordered on my first ER. Luprin wasn’t ordered on my second ER...Monitoring was between 8-930 am
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
Dr. Hammoud was very knowledgeable. The first doctor we saw did not recognize the problem my husband had and did not know how to treat it. I ovulated twice during prep for an egg retrieval with my first doctor. I never ovulated during prep with Dr. hammoud. With our first clinic we had zero eggs fertilize, with Dr. Hammoud and his knowledge on using calcium ionophore we were able to get 15 to fertilize the first time and 17 the second time. When our transfers didn’t take he came up with a new solution which we are in the middle of right now.
Listen to his opinions
The staff was always very friendly they always knew who I was when I called even the ladies at the front desk.
Egg retrieval #2 (1st with Dr. Hammoud)- 300 gonal f and 2 menopur everyday until cetrotide was added. Monitoring A couple times a week. 28 eggs retrieved, 24 injected. 1/4th injected with fresh ejaculated sperm, 1/4th with sperm from The testicles, 1/4th with ejaculated sperm and calcium ionophore, and 1/4th with sperm from the testicle and calcium ionophore. 2 day 5 embryos transferred with BFN. Then 3 frozen embryos transferred with a low hcg that continued to drop. 3 remained frozen. 3rd egg retrieval (2nd with Dr. Hammoud)- 24 eggs retrieved, 19 mature, 17 fertilized. 11 made it for genetic testing. 3 remaining thawed for genetic testing but only one survived. 12 embryo sent for genetic testing. 7 came back normal. Now waiting for transfer
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
They are very knowledgeable and helpful. They will know who you are. Just be on top of your care and educate yourself too and ask questions. Make sure you do your own research also. The costs can get overwhelming but they do offer some financing through them too.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
Monitoring was between 8-930 am
I don’t remember the specifics but each egg retrieval cost about $20,000 plus 5-6 thousand for meds
They would only transfer 2-3 if not genetic tested.
Cetrotide wasn’t ordered on my first ER. Luprin wasn’t ordered on my second ER
Dearborn

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.

With Doctor Hammoud, he said that at my age and my past with multiple failed embryo transfers, he recommended 2 embryos to be transferred. We were agreeable to that... He explained everything in full detail, asked if we had any questions. Answered all the questions he could. He gave his professional opinion on matters and was quite blunt. Which I respected. My only problem was that he referred me elsewhere for a hysteroscopy with a doctor I had never met. Also he did not perform my sono-hysterogram. These 2 things caused a delay in my embryo transfer. My previous RE did both and there was no delay at all. That was the only issue I had.
My 3 nurses [at Reproductive Resource Center] were excellent. When I am done with treatment there I will truly miss them. They were compassionate, honest and caring...The price of the embryo transfer was raised from $2,900 to $4,500. The ERA was also an additional $800...The clinic was fine, really. The staff was accommodating. They offered monitoring hours from 6:30am-8:30am Monday-Friday. Which was good for those of us who work a day shift, we didn't have to be late for work. They offered monitoring on Saturday from 6am-7:30am. which was also nice. Only thing I didn't like was when you had to call the office for anything they use a centralized phone system and you wait in que for 15-30 minutes sometimes. Very frustrating.
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Hammoud was a wonderful doctor. He explained everything in full detail, asked if we had any questions. Answered all the questions he could. He gave his professional opinion on matters and was quite blunt. Which I respected. My only problem was that he referred me elsewhere for a hysteroscopy with a doctor I had never met. Also he did not perform my sono-hysterogram. These 2 things caused a delay in my embryo transfer. My previous RE did both and there was no delay at all. That was the only issue I had.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ahmad Hammoud at Reproductive Resource Center?
Be prepared to receive a lot of information. Be prepared for a lot of testing. He told me that if during the preparation for a FET he saw anything that was less than perfect, I.E uterine lining, low progesterone, he would cancel the cycle. Mark his words, he will. He has all and final say over the cancelling of your cycle. He never gave us the option to just " continue on with a so-so uterine lining" He cancelled twice and redid a new calendar for us. It was frusterating at times, but he was doing what was best for us. We already had 2 failed transfers and he was not going to let that happen again.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ahmad Hammoud at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Hammoud treated me like a human being. When the road got rough he personally called me from his cell phone after hours to talk to me and see where my headspace was in everything. He assured me that he would do all things possible to put a baby into my arms. He called me multiple times to check in on me.
Describe the protocols Ahmad Hammoud used in your cycles at Reproductive Resource Center and their degree of success.
Dr. Hammoud recommended a ERA to test the receptivity of my uterus. When that test was performed we found out that with my previous protocol was not appropriate for me. My uterus was non-receptive and I needed an additional 12 hours of progesterone added to my protocol. He then recommended an Immune Suppressed protocol for NK cells or recurrent miscarriage. I added low dose aspirin, Medrol (steroid), and Lovenox injections (blood thinner) to my protocol of Estrace and PIO injections.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Lorrie, Tricia, Jamie)
My 3 nurses were excellent. When I am done with treatment there I will truly miss them. They were compassionate, honest and caring. During the 2 failed FET they were completely supportive, allowed me time to grieve before encouraging me to move forward. It took a year for us to do so and they were so wonderful to us. My previous RE severed ties with the healthcare system and I was thrown into Dr. Hammouds care. They were all so helpful during that transition. Because believe me it was a nightmare. They assisted me in the transport and removal of all of my embryos to Dr. Hammoud's facility at IVF Mi. They handled all of the paperwork, covered all the fees. I paid for nothing!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ahmad Hammoud at Reproductive Resource Center.
The price of the embryo transfer was raised from $2,900 to $4,500. The ERA was also an additional $800. I had to have a hysteroscopy, which had a $350 co-pay from the hospital. All of my medications were covered through insurance.
Describe Ahmad Hammoud's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Resource Center.
Reproductive Resource Center
Independence

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr. Hammoud] took the time to discuss with my husband and I our treatment options and what we wanted out of treatment. He gave us statistics but also showed he cared and was invested in our treatment...is an adequate doctor. During our initial consultation we were not impressed, but our second meeting we felt like we were working with an entirely new doctor. He was much more compassionate. We have only interacted with him these 2 times. I am mostly sticking with this doctor becaus it is one of the only fertility centers that accepts my insurance.
Most of the nursing staff [at IVF Michigan] are great. They do seem very busy so they don't always take the time to explain the treatment process...We were quoted for IVF, if necessary, at around $16k to $18k...Strengths: accept wide variety of insurance, convenient locations...Weaknesses: very quick paced and busy feeling, not every staff is compassionate, rarely see Dr. Hammoud, despite insurance it is still expensive
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
Dr. Hammoud is an adequate doctor. During our initial consultation we were not impressed, but our second meeting we felt like we were working with an entirely new doctor. He was much more compassionate. We have only interacted with him these 2 times. I am mostly sticking with this doctor becaus it is one of the only fertility centers that accepts my insurance.
Throughly explain to patients what to expect during treatment, no matter what their treatment will be. Take the time to see your patients apart from the consultation.
He took the time to discuss with my husband and I our treatment options and what we wanted out of treatment. He gave us statistics but also showed he cared and was invested in our treatment.
For IUI I took Clomid for 5 days, gave myself an injection in my abdomen two days before insemination, then I took progesterone for 2 weeks. I had to delay my next round of IUI due to an ovarian cyst in which I took one month of birth control to get rid of. I am currently in my second round of IUI.
Most of the nursing staff are great. They do seem very busy so they don't always take the time to explain the treatment process. On nurse in particular, Susan, is extremely rude each time I see her.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
Strengths: accept wide variety of insurance, convenient locations, high success rates, good reputation Weaknesses: very quick paced and busy feeling, not every staff is compassionate, rarely see Dr. Hammoud, despite insurance it is still expensive
IUI is covered under my insurance but I still have to pay a copay each time I get bloodwork and an ultrasound. We were quoted for IVF, if necessary, at around $16k to $18k.
Bloomfield Hills

Met with him [Dr. Ahmad Hammoud] twice. Our consult after 4 failed iui’s was brief and didn't even seem like the conversation was finished. He’s a nice man and everything, I just felt like I was looked over. After the third failed iui I feel like he should’ve tried something different.... There really wasn’t a strategy in my opinion. It was letrizol for 5 days each time and the result was the same. Then the fifth time he did a very low dose of gonal. Result was the same.
This clinic [IVF Michigan- Macomb] overall just isn’t for me. I wish they would’ve taken more time with my case or looked into it better. We don’t have a lot of sperm left now and basically are having to start over. I think that a new patient should be well researched before starting this process. There are so many things that can happen. It’s best to be well informed.... The nurses there are pretty good. One better than the other. I think because we went though iui with my wife, they thought I would just remember everything so they weren’t very informative. I asked a lot of questions. Overall they were pretty good.
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
There really isn’t much to say about it. Met with him twice. Our consult after 4 failed iui’s was brief and didn't even seem like the conversation was finished. He’s a nice man and everything, I just felt like I was looked over. After the third failed iui I feel like he should’ve tried something different.
Do your research and cover all the basis.
I was put through 5 cycles with only a slight change on the 5th round of iui. I feel like I wasn’t really monitored.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
I think I pretty much covered it previously. This clinic overall just isn’t for me. I wish they would’ve taken more time with my case or looked into it better. We don’t have a lot of sperm left now and basically are having to start over. I think that a new patient should be well researched before starting this process. There are so many things that can happen. It’s best to be well informed.
750 dollars for each iui not including ultrasounds and blood work. As well as having to pay 180.00 for the very quick consult. I’d say we have easily paid well over 8k
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
The dosage of letrizol wasn’t clear until cycle four after I asked.

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr Hammond is very respected and straight to the point with treatment plans. He made us feel like getting pregnant was definitely achievable. I like that he doesn't pressure us to go straight to IVF but gives us other options first. ... The treatment strategies Dr Hammound used was first to test my husbands for any issues with his sperm . After my husbands test came out fine the dr wanted to do a saline soultion test to check my tubes.
Front desk [IVF Michigan] is very nice and helpful. The nurses not so much. ... A new patient would want to request deanna for a nurse she awesome ... Everytime I walked out after my appointment was done. I still dodnt fully understand what the next step was. As this being my first time going through this I would of definitely liked more explanation instead of the nurses just rushing around
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
Dr Hammond is very respected and straight to the point with treatment plans. He made us feel like getting pregnant was definitely achievable. I like that he doesn't pressure us to go straight to IVF but gives us other options first. I wish Dr Hammound was around more when I got my iuis done. Anytime I have questions specifically to my treatment such as "am I a good candidate for mini ivf?" I have to set up another consultation for it. I dont want to walk in and the dr say no I'm not a candidate and I wasted an hour drive for an answer I could have gotten on the phone
He has high success rates
The treatment strategies Dr Hammound used was first to test my husbands for any issues with his sperm . After my husbands test came out fine the dr wanted to do a saline soultion test to check my tubes. After the saline solution was clear dr hammound put me on fermara 5mg on cycle day 3. And had me come back regularly for ultrasound and bloodwork. The fermara 5mg worked well on me and I produced 5 big follicles. Dr hammond did not feel comfortable continuing treatment and had to cancel my cycle with birth control because of the risk of multiple. After my birth control for 2 weeks I started fermara 2.5 mg so half the dose . I continued to get monitored and when the time was ready he had my take a trigger shot called overdril and me and my husband tried to conceive naturally. We waited two weeks and had a negitive pregnancy test. We repeated the steps using fermara 2.5mg and trigger shot and tried an iui. After the iui I was put on a progesterone pill for 14 days reo times s day.that cycled failed along with 2 other failed iuis . The last iui I did not use fermara but used gonal f injection instead. Now we are waiting till we can afford ivf
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Deanna was awesome. Some other nurses not so much)
I always got a different nurse when I went to the clinic. I definitely favored one nurse better than the other one. One talked to me like I was a child and the other one was very caring and compassionate. Everytime I walked out after my appointment was done. I still dodnt fully understand what the next step was. As this being my first time going through this I would of definitely liked more explanation instead of the nurses just rushing around
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
Front desk is very nice and helpful. The nurses not so much. This is the macomb clinic not the bloomfeild hills clinic. I go to macomb more. A new patient would want to request deanna for a nurse she awesome
I have blue care network which has been great. They cover alot of the cost after my $500 deductible. I did have to pay $1000 In medications but nothing in iui procedures. Ivf is not covered
Macomb

He [Dr. Hammoud] was so careful with his words not to offend. He was very sensitive and kind. I was so worried going in, but after talking to him I felt much better. He cared about how I felt and how I was doing during the visit. ... He had our blood drawn to check hormones and has started SAs for my fiance. My TSH was high so he IMMEDIATELY caller in the meds to even it out. He also had me set up an appointment with my OBGYN and start prenatal vitamins.
They [IVF Michigan] are all so postitive and happy. Such a great clinic to go to. ... We walked in and they [nursing staff] were all smiles. So friendly and were willing to work with ua about everything. Everything was set up ready to go and papers ready to be filled out. They asked what gender we were hoping for and told us how great of A Doctor Dr. Hammoud is.
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
He was wonderful. Very helpful and positive. He answered all my questions and listened to what I said and how I felt. If i didnt understand something he explained it so that I did. I would definitely recommend him.
He knows what hes doing. Trust him to lead the way to your baby.
He was so careful with his words not to offend. He was very sensitive and kind. I was so worried going in, but after talking to him I felt much better. He cared about how I felt and how I was doing during the visit.
He had a consultation with my fiance and myself. He talked us through the options, explained what he thought was best and listened to what we had to say and how we felt. He made sure we understood. He stayer very positive about the whole thing. We can't wait to start the IVF process. He had our blood drawn to check hormones and has started SAs for my fiance. My TSH was high so he IMMEDIATELY caller in the meds to even it out. He also had me set up an appointment with my OBGYN and start prenatal vitamins.
We walked in and they were all smiles. So friendly and were willing to work with ua about everything. Everything was set up ready to go and papers ready to be filled out. They asked what gender we were hoping for and told us how great of A Doctor Dr. Hammoud is.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
Ive heard that they are quick to jump to IVF, but with our situation, that will be the only way we would be able to ever conceive. They are all so postitive and happy. Such a great clinic to go to. I have anxiety and I love going to this office.
So far our insurance has covered the majority of prices except the sperm cryo, actual IVF and medications for it. We're at the first stages of the IVF
He said he prefers to do 3. Not too many and just enough so it gives us a chance
Dearborn

I only saw the doctor [Dr. Hammoud] twice, and that was during my initial consult and the saline sonogram. It seems that he is to busy to care about his patients. During the consultation he was quick to pass me off to the nurses and the same thing during the procedure. I saw him for about 2 minutes while he preformed the procedure and then it was up to the nurses to explain everything else to me. I think he needs to speak to his patients and explain what he is seeing more.
The clinic itself [IVF Michigan] is very stark and hospital like. There is not a lot of comfort in the waiting room. It is always busy and running behind. For one procedure I was not taken back until almost 2 hours after my appointment time. In the morning the blood work and ultrasounds were pretty quick, but some days they could take a long time.... The nursing staff was very good about communicating and answering questions. They were amazing at blood draws
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
I only saw the doctor twice, and that was during my initial consult and the saline sonogram. It seems that he is to busy to care about his patients. During the consultation he was quick to pass me off to the nurses and the same thing during the procedure. I saw him for about 2 minutes while he preformed the procedure and then it was up to the nurses to explain everything else to me. I think he needs to speak to his patients and explain what he is seeing more.
Be ready to just deal with the nurses. You will not see the doctor very much, and don't let him push you to IVF if you are not ready.
The consultation with the doctor was not very personal. My files had been transferred from a previous clinic as IVF of MI had taken over the previous clinic files when it closed. He had not looked at the previous files and was very quick. He pushed IVF, before any other treatments were suggested or talked about. It was like I was bothering him by being there for a consultation. He quickly pushed me off to his nurses.
I went through IUI with Dr. Hammoud. The first cycle I was on clomid he started with a lower dose and after 5 days I had to repeat another cycle of clomid. I had 2 follicles and then did an ovadril shot to trigger before the IUI. I was then put on progesterone twice a day after the IUI. The second cycle I did a higher dose of clomid. That did not work well and they put me on meopur for the last 5 days before the ovadril trigger shot. I was then put on progesterone twice a day after the IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Deanna)
The nursing staff was very good about communicating and answering questions. They were amazing at blood draws. They seemed to listen to concerns and get the answers back from the doctor in a timely fashion.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
The clinic itself is very stark and hospital like. There is not a lot of comfort in the waiting room. It is always busy and running behind. For one procedure I was not taken back until almost 2 hours after my appointment time. In the morning the blood work and ultrasounds were pretty quick, but some days they could take a long time.
Each IUI was 750.00 this did not cover any of the monitoring or medication.
Dearborn

He got right to the point and was thorough in his explanation. I am in the health field and very research based on my decisions, Dr. Hammond took time out of his day to find and send me a study done on IUI treatments.... know that you will mostly see nurses after the initial consultation... For my IUI cycle I was given an initial ultrasound by Dr. Hammond and prescribed 50mg of clomid for 5 days. I was also prescribed ovadril as a trigger shot to be used I believe a day in a half prior to my IUI.
Beautiful office. Finding which door to get into the building was a little troublesome at first. The parking lot is very busy as there are many other offices in the building. I wish they [IVF Michigan] would tell me all the fees for everything upfront rather than sending me a bill.... The only thing I am sure about the cost was the IUI which was $600. All the ultrasounds and office visits my insurance paid for a small amount so I’m not 100% sure how much those cost.
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
Make sure you get him as your Dr at IVF Michigan. Just know that you will mostly see nurses after the initial consultation
He explained that he really believes I will be pregnant, he explained that it may take time and he understands that couples can be impatient during this processes.
For my IUI cycle I was given an initial ultrasound by Dr. Hammond and prescribed 50mg of clomid for 5 days. I was also prescribed ovadril as a trigger shot to be used I believe a day in a half prior to my IUI. A few days after finishing my last dose of clomid I went in to have a follicle check ultrasound. This ultrasound sound was done by the nurse. There was concern about me having to many follicles, and they were unsure if Dr. Hammond would want to proceed with the IUI. After some time Dr said it was ok to go ahead with the IUI if I was ok and aware of the possibility of having multiples. The Day if the IUI my husband had to go in at 9am to give his sample, then I went in at 11am for my IUI. The nurse did the IUI procedure. I was the prescribed progesterone 10mg to take daily.
Amazing and very knowledgeable. Great bedside manner.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
Beautiful office. Finding which door to get into the building was a little troublesome at first. The parking lot is very busy as there are many other offices in the building. I wish they would tell me all the fees for everything upfront rather than sending me a bill.
The only thing I am sure about the cost was the IUI which was $600. All the ultrasounds and office visits my insurance paid for a small amount so I’m not 100% sure how much those cost. I would just get bills in the mail for them every couple of weeks.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
I had one blood test done at my first appointment, I believe it was to test my egg reserves. They never called me with those results even thought they said they would call me in 2 days time. A few weeks later I called to get the results.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
Dr Hammoud and his team were very considerate of my feelings and needs!...I was in a lot of pain after the retrieval. Doctor Hammoud excused himself from another patient when he heard how upset I was and took charge to get my pain managed.... Dr Hammoud was a little pushy when it came to moving towards IVF , but other than that he was wonderful. He explained everything very well and was willing to answer any and all questions we had.
I had a great experience with the clinic [IVF Michigan] and would definitely recommend them! Deana was wonderfully informative and supportive and Dr Hammoud was a great physician who was very professional and informative!!... I went in the morning and typically arrived right when the clinic opened. I usually didnt have to wait more than 30 minutes to be taken back for my monitoring or bloodwork!... We had infertility coverage. It was a couple thousand dollars.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
Dr Hammoud was a little pushy when it came to moving towards IVF , but other than that he was wonderful. He explained everything very well and was willing to answer any and all questions we had. I had a rough time after my retrieval and Dr Hammoud immediately intervened and got my pain under control!
I would recommend that you go into your consult very sure of what you're willing to do as your next step and stand your ground. Dr. Hammoud means well but can be a little pushy in regards to moving towards IVF.
Dr Hammoud and his team were very considerate of my feelings and needs! Deana was our nurse and she was so kind and caring and answered any and all questions we had during the process. I was in a lot of pain after the retrieval. Doctor Hammoud excused himself from another patient when he heard how upset I was and took charge to get my pain managed.
We did a pretty standard cycle of Menopur, Gonal F, Centrotide, with Progesterone and Estradiol. We did a retrieval and 5 day transfer. It was successful and we have a sweet boy thanks to IVF Mi and Dr Hammoud!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Deana)
Deana was amazing. She supported us every step of the way and was very encouraging and informative! We could not have asked for a better nurse!
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
I had a great experience with the clinic and would definitely recommend them! Deana was wonderfully informative and supportive and Dr Hammoud was a great physician who was very professional and informative!!
We had infertility coverage. It was a couple thousand dollars.
He recommended 1 because of our situation. But said he would do 2 if we wanted.
Macomb

He [Dr. Hammoud] was always kind and patient with us, answering all questions. He always had an optimistic way of talking about our treatment which always gave us the hope we needed when investing this much money...Getting through to speak to my doctor ... never seemed easy....He was always patient with our questions...I felt at times results could have been reported in a more prompt manner.
I think this clinic [IVF Michigan] has weaknesses with the reception. Getting through to speak to my doctor or nurse never seemed easy. I have moved States since and had a lot of trouble having notes forwarded etc. everything seems to take weeks...[nurses] Always efficient, at times I felt it was hurried and I had to ask a question for something to be explained. But they were always kind and encouraging
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
He was always kind and patient with us, answering all questions. He always had an optimistic way of talking about our treatment which always gave us the hope we needed when investing this much money.
Advocate for your self at all times, always ask questions and make sure your understanding of everything is clear. His advice stands for all fertility doctors though really. He was always patient with our questions
It was hard to get a hold of anyone or get through the office receptionist. The phones were always turned off after 4pm. I felt at times results could have been reported in a more prompt manner.
I was placed on SQ injectables, menopur and gonal f for 5 days. Then I started cetrotide until trigger. During the 3-4 wait while the PGS testing was done I was on SQ Lipton and oral estrace tablets three times a day. Then I did 10 weeks of IM progesterone shots. My one treatment was successful and resulted in a healthy baby boy
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Susan)
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
I think this clinic has weaknesses with the reception. Getting through to speak to my doctor or nurse never seemed easy. I have moved States since and had a lot of trouble having notes forwarded etc. everything seems to take weeks.
We paid total around $23,000+ I don’t recall a specific break down. But roughly broken down: I believe the IVF was around $9,000 Medications $5,000 Transfer $3000 PGS $5,000 Misc. (labs, anesthesia etc) $1,500
We did a single embryo transfer which was successful
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
I never had anything go ‘wrong’ during my treatment. I just felt for the thousands and thousands of dollars we invest and the stress and nemotional impact it comes with, that he communication of results or scheduling could have been more prompt. And if that is unable to be done maybe to publish results on mychart do you can view then for your self and call with questions or concerns.
Bloomfield Hills
He [Dr. Hammoud] gave me the information I needed to know, but was still considerate of my feelings and emotions.... He was very honest with me about my chances and what the best course of action would be. He explained everything very well and I was very involved with being able to see what was happening and fully understand it.... We used menopur to stimulate, and the goal was to do several cycles to retrieve a good number of eggs before fertilizing (quality over quantity) as I have diminished ovarian reserv
The equipment was top of the line. Staff [IVF Michigan] was very accommodating and compassionate.... I was supposed to get a call the day after egg retrieval to let us know what the outcome was. Somehow they forgot to call us. However, when I called to check on it, a staff member went back in after hours to look and tell me the results, which was great.... I believe the entire procedure (stimulation, retrieval, transfer) was about $12,000. Medication was additional
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
He was very honest with me about my chances and what the best course of action would be. He explained everything very well and I was very involved with being able to see what was happening and fully understand it. We ended up having even better results than he had anticipated! The only downfall I would say is at times, his accent made it difficult to understand him.
He is very honest with you and explains things out thoroughly so that you understand 100% what is going on every step of the way.
He gave me the information I needed to know, but was still considerate of my feelings and emotions.
We used menopur to stimulate, and the goal was to do several cycles to retrieve a good number of eggs before fertilizing (quality over quantity) as I have diminished ovarian reserve. However, we were able to retrieve 5 eggs in that first cycle, so we decided to go ahead and fertilize and start the process right away.
They were always very friendly and willing to explain what they were seeing on ultrasound and what the game plan was. They were so sympathetic and gentle with me, which is so important as all of us going through infertility treatments are in such a fragile emotional state.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
The equipment was top of the line. Staff was very accommodating and compassionate. The only thing I wish was different is the location as there was no easy way to get there for me, but that is an individual need and not something that all patients would have to deal with.
I believe the entire procedure (stimulation, retrieval, transfer) was about $12,000. Medication was additional but we were lucky to have our insurance cover most of that cost, so that came to around $600. Then follow up labwork and ultrasounds were additional, and I believe those added up to around $2000
I only had 2 embryos that were viable at the time of transfer, and he allowed me to decide if I wanted to transfer one or both. It had been explained to me earlier that transferring both gave me a better chance of conceiving, so I went with that option.

2012 - 2013
I'd been rejected by another local RE Clinic because I am a single woman. I was afraid that Dr. Hammoud might judge me, too. But that was very far from the case. He was kind, soft-spoken, and supportive. Dr. Hammoud was personally involved in every step of my care from doing the ultrasounds himself, to contacting me on the weekend to let me know how my blasts we're doing. I always felt that he was giving me his best effort, and never felt that he was rushing to see another patient.
At the time, Dr. Hammoud was at a clinic in Utah. The nursing staff was tremendous, supportive, and all around wonderful.... At the same time, I firmly believe that if things hadn't worked, I would know in my heart that he did everything he could reasonaby do. Furthermore, I know he attends RE conferences, and keeps abreast of latest research and studies in his field.
2012 - 2013
European, Other
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
Ahmad Hammoud, MD is a kind, supportive, personally-involved RE. I can never thank him enough for helping me have a child. At the same time, I firmly believe that if things hadn't worked, I would know in my heart that he did everything he could reasonaby do. Furthermore, I know he attends RE conferences, and keeps abreast of latest research and studies in his field.
He is kind & trustworthy--and not at all pushy. If he recommends that you take the next step, trust that he isn't trying to get a bigger paycheck -- he's doing what he believes is right for you.
I don't remember specifics except that he recommended supplements: Pregnitude, L-Arginine, DHEA, Coenzyme Q 10, Melatonin. My Egg Retrieval protocol used multiple meds, but I can't remember what, except Gonal F, and Saizen. I know there were more.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Lee Cherie )
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
Again, at the time I was his patient, Dr. Hammoud was in a clinic in Utah. The clinic and staff at the time was great: friendly, organized, prompt, great at returning phone calls, emails, etc.
I really was hoping for twins, due to my age (41/42) and the financial burden of multiple IVF cycles. He was open about his recommendation for a Single ET (he was concerned about the risks to both babies & mom of twin pregnancy and for the stress if caring for twins as a single mom); nontheless, he was agreeable to my desire for double embryo transfer.
PCOS, Unexplained
Well-spoken and knowledgeable about all aspects but could not explain my infertility and why I continually have miscarriages within the same time periods of each pregnancy. ... With IVF, Dr. Hammoud had added estrogen, progesterone, blood thinners, aspirin, and steriods to help with possible immune issues. ... The only part of Dr. Hammoud's services that was covered by insurance was the ultrasounds and bloodwork.
The clinic's front desk team [IVF Michigan] was great in correspondance and always willing to help. The clinic was great at offering me payment plans and being understanding with any extra costs. I feel that they could be a bit more knowledgeable with what is going on when you call to ask a question. ... I feel that some "extra fees" that I had to paid could have been reduced if the clinic choose different companies (anesthesia services).
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
Well-spoken and knowledgeable about all aspects but could not explain my infertility and why I continually have miscarriages within the same time periods of each pregnancy. I feel that some "extra fees" that I had to paid could have been reduced if the clinic choose different companies (anesthesia services).
Don't be afraid to ask questions.
It seems they just kept asking for more money to do more and more procedures that may or may not have helped with my situation.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
The clinic's front desk team was great in correspondance and always willing to help. The clinic was great at offering me payment plans and being understanding with any extra costs. I feel that they could be a bit more knowledgeable with what is going on when you call to ask a question.
Once the office moved to a larger space and they hired a larger nursing staff, things ran much more smoothly.
The only part of Dr. Hammoud's services that was covered by insurance was the ultrasounds and bloodwork. I feel that everything else was a bit pricey. My round of IVF cost roughly $19,000 without the cost of medications or PGS testing of embryos.
Dearborn

Have organized list of questions you want answered whenever you have appointment with him [Dr. Hammoud]...Time with doctor felt rushed. I wasn’t always confident he took time to completely understand my case. He is kind and compassionate but always felt like I was being “sold” to do another cycle of retrieval...Estrogen priming protocol in attempt to improve egg quantity and quality. Quantity was good but quality was not.
[The nurses at IVF Michigan were] Very helpful and good with communication prior to retrieval. Always took time to answer my questions and make sure I understood...Clinic should have been more communicative post retrieval to give us expectations of genetic testing process and when we would hear from them or know anything. When we did get an appointment, doctor didn’t have our results and we had to wait longer.
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
Have organized list of questions you want answered whenever you have appointment with him.
Clinic was always very busy and some staff are helpful and others less so. After retrieval there was very poor communication.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
The volume the clinic has is both a strength and weakness; they know what they’re doing but you could get lost in the shuffle. We did not have success with treatment but that is not the clinics fault (low AMH and no normal embryos). The thing that was very disappointing is that clinic staff did a poor job communicating post retrieval.
Dearborn

Very compassionate and caring. Thoroughly explained our course of action and went into to great detail of our specific issues and statics. Set proper expectations so there was never any let down. I particularly like that upon our first visit he [Dr. Hammoud] really dig deep about our past and our what our goals were and in what time frame.... He starts with a general checklist to find where the problem truly lies. He went into each procedure with a clear explanation of what he was going to be doing and why. Results were always explained clearly.
Efficient, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. They [IVF Michigan - Dearborn] really care about your outcome and work excellent with busy schedules. Great location and easily accessible. All responses are timely.... [Nurses] Very delightful and helpful. Never felt rushed or that I was bothering them. Compassionate and empathetic. Very organized and always right on time... My care was covered by my insurance. However IVF is not. We were quoted 12-15k
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
Very compassionate and caring. Thoroughly explained our course of action and went into to great detail of our specific issues and statics. Set proper expectations so there was never any let down. I particularly like that upon our first visit he really dig deep about our past and our what our goals were and in what time frame.
Come into the first appointment with set questions and your own plan of action. We did and I felt as thought it helped define our road map.
Him and his nurses were very upbeat and positive. I felt very much at home and they genuinely seemed to care about reaching our goal of parenthood. Very thorough.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
From my last experience with other clinics this one is a dream. Efficient, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. They really care about your outcome and work excellent with busy schedules. Great location and easily accessible. All responses are timely.
My care was covered by my insurance. However IVF is not. We were quoted 12-15k
Dearborn

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Dr Hamoud is great! I think he would be the right doctor for someone. Just not a women in her mid 40’s. He only wanted to push egg donation and would not consider anything else because he has never been successful with a woman over 45 and using her own eggs. I think that he should allow the patient to make a choice about their route of treatment Instead of forcing his beliefs...He seemed to be knowledgeable in his field. As I stated before he was not compassionate enough about my fertility issues and just wanted to do things his way.
...you have some rude staffand some compassionate staff [IVF Michigan]. I think if I had to do it all Over again. I’d choose a different clinic. Even if it meant traveling...[Nursing Staff] Some were rude and some were great!...However IVf with genetic testing using my own eggs was quoted at $20,000 Tunis’s donor eggs was $16,000...Dr Hamoud wanted to go straight to egg donation. He only agreed to clomid after my insistence
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
He seemed to be knowledgeable in his field. As I stated before he was not compassionate enough about my fertility issues and just wanted to do things his way. He need to listen to his patients in order to fully understand their desires and not just force his opinions or beliefs on to them
Stand firm in what you want. Don’t let him bully you into doing something other than what you originally planned to do. It’s ultimately your choice.
Some were rude and some were great!
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
Only clinic in Toledo so they kind of have a monopoly on the service here. As with any clinic you have some rude staffand some compassionate staff. I think if I had to do it all Over again. I’d choose a different clinic. Even if it meant traveling
I only had a consult and clomid. I am Not sure what that cost. However IVf with genetic testing using my own eggs was quoted at $20,000 Tunis’s donor eggs was $16,000

2 IUI, IVF
He [Dr. Ahmad Hammoud] was warm, caring, helpful, honest. He celebrated with us when we got our positive beta. He cried with us when we miscarried. I really can't fault him, he was great. The price was steep and his staff not so great.... Dr. Hammoud was wonderful, warm, concerned, he was excited when we got a positive and cried when we miscarried. However, his staff, not so much. His primary nurse, Susan was absolutely awful.
His primary nurse [at IVF MI-Dearborn], Susan was absolutely awful.... She just had an awful bedside manner, was rude, called me a liar, she just was the worst. I would get upset when I knew I'd be seeing her instead of the Dr or the other nurse!... They are very expensive, they don't tell you how you can shop around for cheaper meds, they did give us a small discount since we are "low" income and self-paid. I would say half the staff was friendly and curtious.
2 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
He was warm, caring, helpful, honest. He celebrated with us when we got our positive beta. He cried with us when we miscarried. I really can't fault him, he was great. The price was steep and his staff not so great.
Watch the pricing. Prices changed, lots of hidden costs they don't tell you about, paying out of pocket, it seemed like they added on things to amp up the costs.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
After everything (ivf cost, meds, monitoring) we paid around $17,000 all out of pocket. We paid cash.
If you want to transfer more than one embryo, know that they make you sign a paper that you'll be open to talk about selective reduction if you concieve multiples.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
Just the issues with payments/extra charges, over charging, and the bad attitude nurse Susan.

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Dr. Hammoud was amazing and really cared about what I had to say. He never shut me out about what was going on and what he was going to do next. He always had compassion when my first two transfers didn’t take and was over the moon excited when my third transfer did work and I got pregnant. Unfortunately I went into early labor. I love being a patient there...
I really like the clinic [IVF Michigan] and how it is set up. I think everyone there does a fantastic job. Especially when you going to have a procedure done. The clinic is a little hard to get to when it’s your first time going but other than that I love it there...I thought the nursing staff was great and really cared about me and never had a problem when I would call and ask them questions...
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
After you do your transfer do not over do it. Take it easy until you find out if your pregnant and even after that take it easy as well.
He really cared about me and what it took to get me pregnant.
Unfortunately I do not remember the protocol that we used.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
I really like the clinic and how it is set up. I think everyone there does a fantastic job. Especially when you going to have a procedure done. The clinic is a little hard to get to when it’s your first time going but other than that I love it there.
Unfortunately I do not remember my treatment costs.
Dr. Hammoud recommended we transferred two embryos that way we have a better chance of conceiving. I was okay with transferring two because I wanted twins to begin with.
Dearborn

Dr. Hammoud was very straightforward and laid out our options. We have severe male factor infertility and a genetic issue and he was very realistic about our chances using other assisted reproductive techniques, so he said the best chance he could give us was IVF and he was quite optimistic for us. Having a plan right away and being able to take action quickly was exactly what we were looking for!
The clinic [IVF Michigan] is not super busy and it's easy to get an appointment. The staff is lovely. The only issue sometimes is finding a parking spot... I'm using gonal-F 150u daily and menopur 150u daily, then toward the end adding cetrotide 0.25 daily, with novarel trigger 10,000 units....With our cycle, including ICSI and PGS it was about $19k. Medications were an additional $3.5k
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
Meet him and get started right away! We had lab work and an ultrasound right away and he was totally on board wth our wishes.
We are still in the very early stages, but I'm using gonal-F 150u daily and menopur 150u daily, then toward the end adding cetrotide 0.25 daily, with novarel trigger 10,000 units
The nursing staff is excellent! They answer all questions very promptly and are always available
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
The clinic is not super busy and it's easy to get an appointment. The staff is lovely. The only issue sometimes is finding a parking spot
Based on my age, hormone levels and our PGS Dr Hammoud will be using single embryo transfer

3 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Hammoud was a fantastic doctor and he treated me well. He was willing to try any and all procedures that I wished to try. He gave realistic expectations for the outcome of each procedure. I was pregnant within seven months of seeing him.... I had three IUIs medicated with Menopur. The were unsuccessful. Due to undetectable AMH we moved straight to donor eggs from there. Since I had only been producing one follicle with each IUI. The IVF cycle with donor eggs worked. Two fresh embryos were transferred and I had twins.
There was a long wait time some days but when you are with the care team, you are treated as an individual and not just a number. When you have good results, everyone is happy. When things don’t go well, the staff [IVF Michigan] empathizes with you.... Nursing staff performed well with a lot of patients. I had to catch ovulation a few times on OPKs but they got me in for labs, etc when needed.... I believe our fresh cycle with donor eggs was $14,000. IUIs were only $500.
3 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
See him!
Dr. Hammoud was very kind and willing to try whatever treatments we wished for while giving us realistic expectations about the outcome.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
There was a long wait time some days but when you are with the care team, you are treated as an individual and not just a number. When you have good results, everyone is happy. When things don’t go well, the staff empathizes with you.
I believe our fresh cycle with donor eggs was $14,000. IUIs were only $500.
Sylvania
He [Dr. Hammoud] was compassionate and caring . ... Even after my chemical pregnancy he was supportive in finding out the cause of the chemical pregnancy. ... .He knows what he is doing and does it well . ... I really like how he was determined in getting me a healthy pregnancy. ... 2 embryos transferred ... He made us feel confident every step of the way. ... Dr. Hammoud is the best choice out there
I wish they were open earlier so you could seek treatment without having to tell your employer.I liked how they were close to home and had other offices across Michigan so you could travel during the summer and not worry about blood draws . ... She [nurse] was caring and supportive. ... I would get follow up calls from the nurses ... 2 embryos transferred
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
He was compassionate and caring . He made us feel confident every step of the way.Even after my chemical pregnancy he was supportive in finding out the cause of the chemical pregnancy. I really like how he was determined in getting me a healthy pregnancy.
Don’t give up and Dr. Hammoud is the best choice out there . He is simply the best .He knows what he is doing and does it well .
He never gave up on us and I would get follow up calls from the nurses .
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Amy )
She was caring and supportive.
Describe your experience with IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
It was 17k for 1 egg retrieval and 2 frozen egg transfers.
2 embryos transferred

IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
I feel like he [Dr. Ahmad Hammoud] gave me expectations that weren't realistic and then when said he would help me with more affordability he came back with numbers higher than I was told before. Was told I wasn't owed anything even though I got a low amount of eggs from the donor and none left to freeze...I felt they cared but was told they didn't owe me anything after paying over 30k giving me two embryos ending in a miscarriage
IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers?
I feel like he gave me expectations that weren't realistic and then when said he would help me with more affordability he came back with numbers higher than I was told before. Was told I wasn't owed anything even though I got a low amount of eggs from the donor and none left to freeze.
Be aware realistically of expectations.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Beverly )
They were all very nice to me
Over 30k
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVF Michigan Fertility Centers.
Semen analysis. We were never told sperm count was 0. They were freezing unusable samples

2 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
We saw the doctor [Dr. Ahmad Hammoud] a week later and he nonchalantly said you should use donor eggs. I think your eggs are not good. He then handed us a book of 5 women, none that even looked like me and said it doesn't matter if the child looks like you. We left and never went back
The receptionist/ billing [at IVF Michigan] is rude. We had our egg retrieval which was 3 mature eggs. No one called or updated us during the 5 day embryo growth days. The day of transfer, we made the trek to office. They had me put on the gown similar assumed my babies were strong. They came in and said, " none of your embryos made it" It was devastating.
2 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
The receptionist/ billing is rude. We had our egg retrieval which was 3 mature eggs. No one called or updated us during the 5 day embryo growth days. The day of transfer, we made the trek to office. They had me put on the gown similar assumed my babies were strong. They came in and said, " none of your embryos made it" It was devastating. We saw the doctor a week later and he nonchalantly said you should use donor eggs. I think your eggs are not good. He then handed us a book of 5 women, none that even looked like me and said it doesn't matter if the child looks like you. We left and never went back