Medical SchoolU. of Missouri Kansas
FellowshipEmory
4330 Medical Dr
San Antonio, TX 78258
210.337.8453
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Aimee Browne to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of Texas to a friend?
I found Dr Brown, down to earth and genuine and the fact that she had had her own experiences with infertility and shared this with me made me feel at ease. I found her examinations of infertility to be very thorough and she discussed the results and explained our options which made me feel less stressed. She answered everything we asked very patiently.... She explained that I would receive a complete blood history diagnosis for my egg reserves and hormone levels and any other health issues that I may not know of.
How was your experience with Aimee Browne at RMA of Texas?
She had her own story. (with infertility). She shows compassion and empathy.She took the time to explain the results from the testing and she explained what the next steps would be. I felt positive after my experience with her. She was helpful and provided referrals for my husband and his issue.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Aimee Browne at RMA of Texas?
A lot of your questions will be answered and you will feel less stressed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Aimee Browne at RMA of Texas?
Describe the protocols Aimee Browne used in your cycles at RMA of Texas and their degree of success.
She explained that I would receive a complete blood history diagnosis for my egg reserves and hormone levels and any other health issues that I may not know of. She said this is a standard protocol. The next strategy was a call from the clinic to come in for an examination procedure and to get my tubes checked to see if their was a blockage. The next strategy is, I was called in to for a procedure to get my uterus checked. (This was administered by Dr Arrendando in the same clinic.) The results were positive.
I found some of the nurses in the financial department to be not very clear at communicating clearly about the costs expected from me. I found some nurses not very enthusiastic or clear in communicating certain procedures I was to experience. On the other hand I found the lead nurses to be very effiecient and aware of where I was in the phases of my treatment and they kept in contact with me.
Describe your experience with RMA of Texas.
The staff are friendly. They dont keep you waiting too long to see the doctors. A weakness is that it is very difficult to get hold of the doctor to speak with her or get a message to her. And to get a response.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Aimee Browne at RMA of Texas.
Extemely high.
Describe Aimee Browne's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Texas.
Ihave no comments on this as I have not experienced this.
San Antonio - Stone Oak
I was shown a power point and talked to like everyone else. My age was a big factor and that was something that was brought up repeatedly even though my numbers all looked fine.... Aimee Brown was very personable and explained everything very clearly but again I felt like a number instead of an individual.... The strategy was to do an IUI a couple of times with clomid than a trigger shot for insemination.
How was your experience with Aimee Browne at RMA of Texas?
Aimee Brown was very personable and explained everything very clearly but again I felt like a number instead of an individual. I felt like I wasn’t looked at as an individual patient rather someone who should do IVF because of my age.
Be more assertive, I wasn’t very because this was all new to me. I should have been more clear as to what I wanted and that was a more natural way of conceiving instead of jumping to IVF. I should have asked for more blood tests etc.
I was shown a power point and talked to like everyone else. My age was a big factor and that was something that was brought up repeatedly even though my numbers all looked fine. I felt like IVF was being thrown at me without trying to work with me first.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Texas.
They just followed up with the protocols of the office.
Describe your experience with RMA of Texas.
Everyone is very nice but again they show you a PowerPoint and it’s just not personable. The doctor is very personable it’s almost like she is forced to show this PowerPoint. I wish they looked at me as individual instead of someone who was older and there was only IVF as an option.
Everything was paid by me my insurance didn’t cover anything. The IUI was about $1000 and the shot was $100.
San Antonio - Med Drive
Dr. Brown performed HSG and IUI on me. She is an amazing doctor who always cares so much about her patients. I would definitely recommend Dr. Brown to anyone who needs fertility treatments.... I found out I was pregnant on DPO 12. I just gave birth to a healthy baby boy last week, and I am so grateful to have this baby...Dr. Brown is very gentle and very compassionate.
How was your experience with Aimee Browne at RMA of Texas?
You are in good hands. Trust Dr. Brown and her treatment plan.
Dr. Brown is very gentle and very compassionate.
I had HSG in September 2016 performed by Dr. Brown. The result showed that my tubes were clear. We had our first IUI in November 2016. I was on 5mg of letrozole from CD3-CD7. I had my initial ultrasound on CD 3, and a second ultrasound on CD 11. The second ultrasound showed that I had a follicle on my left side with 17mm in diameter. I was told to do the trigger shot on CD 12 at 9pm, and had the IUI on CD 14 at 9am. We also followed the RE's instruction to have intercourse again on the same day CD 14 at night. I started the progesterone suppositories twice a day since DPO 3. I found out I was pregnant on DPO 12. I just gave birth to a healthy baby boy last week, and I am so grateful to have this baby.
The nursing staff are very organized and communicative.
Describe your experience with RMA of Texas.
The clinic is very organized and clean. Appointments are always on time.
My insurance covers up to 6 IUI.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
She [Dr. Browne] is open, knowledgeable and explains things well. She is compassionate of the situation and concerns and doesn't push you toward something you aren't comfortable with. She makes sure all questions are answered or directs you to where you can find the answers.... She is very compassionate and makes sure all questions are answered. We did not feel rushed.... Dr. Browne's office is comfortable where she discusses treatment options with you.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Aimee Browne at RMA of Texas?
She is open, knowledgeable and explains things well. She is compassionate of the situation and concerns and doesn't push you toward something you aren't comfortable with. She makes sure all questions are answered or directs you to where you can find the answers.
Write down any questions you think of so you can get all the information to make an informed decision.
Describe your experience with RMA of Texas.
The clinic is very clean and provides a comfortable setting. It is easy to find. Everything they need is there in the clinic. They offer acupuncture at another location. The treatment rooms are nice and Dr. Browne's office is comfortable where she discusses treatment options with you.
Initial costs were primarily covered by insurance. We have not moved forward with other procedures yet partially due to cost. But the cost seems to be pretty standard.
2013 - 2018
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr Browne is compassionate and honest. She shares & sympathies with you if/when needed. She treats you like a person & truly gets to know you. She knows how important having a family is to her patients & she recommends the best care plan... Dr Browne has always been understanding & patient with us through our journey. She is knowledgeable about options & explains procedures.
2013 - 2018
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Aimee Browne at RMA of Texas?
Don't be afraid to ask questions. She respects you & wants you to feel comfortable and informed
Too many to remember & describe. 5 years of treatment
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Texas. (Assigned nurse: Kristina Mendez)
Kristina became more than a nurse/fertility coach but a friend. I can contact her for any questions
Describe your experience with RMA of Texas.
Everyone at RMA is kind & compassionate. The clinic works as a team and collectively care for all their patients. It's like family! Each nurse, doctor, lab tech etc work together & review your file as a person.
I do not have fertility insurance so cost was/is high. Procedures had to be paid in full prior to beginning
Dr Browne has recommended single transfer giving my history & embryo testing
San Antonio - Stone Oak
She [Dr Aimee Browne] was very kind and took her time to explain things...Iui was about 2k...Strengths [of RMA of Texas] they are very organized and the process is laid out before you start. I wish they would tell you how much you will owe if you are a cash customer before your appointment. Also they wont do more than 3 iuis and will push to do ivf
How was your experience with Aimee Browne at RMA of Texas?
She was very kind and took her time to explain things
She is very good
She was very kind and patient
Describe your experience with RMA of Texas.
Strengths they are very organized and the process is laid out before you start. I wish they would tell you how much you will owe if you are a cash customer before your appointment. Also they wont do more than 3 iuis and will push to do ivf
Iui was about 2k