Available by cell phone
FellowshipU. of Michigan
5401 Norris Canyon Rd
San Ramon, CA 94583
925-277-0600
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Aimee Eyvazzadeh to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.9
9.9

9.9

Excellent

I have PCOS. Dr. Aimee started with comprehensive testing to make sure there weren't any other issues, and our genetic testing did reveal a risk for neural tube defects ... Most of my cycles with Dr. Aimee have been using hormones and trigger shots to induce ovulation and then IUI. ... Dr. Aimee is warm and personable. She remembers my name and information about me.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is brilliant and confident. She puts me at ease and I trust her completely. She always takes the time to answer my questions and thoroughly explain the process. I think her approach is the right balance of safe and aggressive for me. I would absolutely recommend her to any of my friends or family members who needed fertility help.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Go see her, don't waste your time on anyone else. I wasted months with a doctor who made mistakes and didn't have a comprehensive treatment plan. Don't waste time. Dr. Aimee is the best and she will help you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is warm and personable. She remembers my name and information about me. She is extremely communicative and responsive to questions I have throughout the process.
Describe the protocols Aimee Eyvazzadeh used in your cycles at Aimee Eyvazzadeh and their degree of success.
I have PCOS. Dr. Aimee started with comprehensive testing to make sure there weren't any other issues, and our genetic testing did reveal a risk for neural tube defects, so I have been taking folate supplements to be safe. Most of my cycles with Dr. Aimee have been using hormones and trigger shots to induce ovulation and then IUI. Unfortunately, I haven't had success yet, so we are moving to IVF.
Dr. Aimee's staff is professional, communicative, and helpful. I feel comfortable with them.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
The office is comfortable and inviting. I have always felt comfortable going there and reaching out to them for anything I need. I am seen on time and have never had to wait long past my appointment time. They make it easy to get my meds by placing orders with the pharmacy as soon as they're prescribed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
IUIs are typically about $1300 and IVF cycle is about $27,000
Describe Aimee Eyvazzadeh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
We are using eSET at her recommendation and I trust her.
San Ramon

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.

Dr. Amiee is always available. She even talked to me 10:30 at night when I over injected, and she was sleeping ... I have has 2 miscarriages, AMH.7, FSH 12-20, and AFC 6-11. ... Dr. Amiee gave us hope and a lot of comfort knowing she'll work with us as long as we'd like. ... We saw her every time we were in the office, she even drew our blood many times ... willing to change things won't stick to the exact same treatment and we saw better results!
European, Other
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Honest, funny and gives us positivity thought our treatment. She's personable and welcoming. We saw her every time we were in the office, she even drew our blood many times. Always answers questions and tells us o ask her rather than Google, she is always willing to spend the time with you.
Ask questions don't be afraid. She wants to make that clear and always states that in her emails. She has a podcast, which helps to know her proceptive on treatment and her philosophies. Know that she really does care and will always keep you informed no matter what time of night it is.
Dr. Amiee is always available. She even talked to me 10:30 at night when I over injected, and she was sleeping. Amazing that she really makes you feel that you're the only one and always know all the little things about you and your treatment. Still undergoing treatment, but trusting your Dr. is a must! She's very attentive in every way and glad I found her. I have has 2 miscarriages, AMH.7, FSH 12-20, and AFC 6-11. We were told by the original doctor maybe will only have one live birth. Dr. Amiee gave us hope and a lot of comfort knowing she'll work with us as long as we'd like. Still in progress but we have hope!
Different protocol each IVF, 2nd cycle added HGH pre-IVF to help with quality. Gives you supplements that are recommended, emails you all your levels. A higher dose of a trigger shot prior to 1st IVF, willing to change things won't stick to the exact same treatment and we saw better results!
Everyone was welcoming friendly and patient.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Never seems like it was busy, but when you sign in it is, a lot of personal attention even with the PA. Organized clinic. Might have to ask a few times for the bill. Billing was confusing so ask early.
Costs included all medical procedures except medications.
PGS tested, recommends only 1 egg.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve
One piece of advice is to just take the cost of going to her [Dr. Aimee] for treatment into consideration. She is expensive, but I never felt like I’m not getting my money’s worth. ... The second I met her, I knew I had fallen into the right hands and didn’t have to look for another dr. She explained the process and recommended everything I needed to do without feeling like I was rushed into IVF. She gave us hope.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
I was referred to Dr. Aimee by fellow coworkers. I was hesitant at first because she is private pay and as well all know, IVF isn’t cheap. The second I met her, I knew I had fallen into the right hands and didn’t have to look for another dr. She explained the process and recommended everything I needed to do without feeling like I was rushed into IVF. She gave us hope. Which is something that feels like it gets ripped out of our hands dealing with infertility. I remember her asking me how many kids I wanted and told me “ well, then let’s do it! You WILL have children and a family we just now have to put our plan to work. It put such ease on my husband and I and to this day we trust this process because of her and know that no matter what, we are in great hands.
One piece of advice is to just take the cost of going to her for treatment into consideration. She is expensive, but I never felt like I’m not getting my money’s worth. So trust her, ask questions, and just know that one way or another she will do everything she can to make you a parent one way or another. She never closes the door on that and I love her for that
I felt like a real patient in the sense that she responds to every email/text so so quickly! She doesn’t leave you unanswered and as a fertility patient we have a million questions so to be reassured so quickly has been a great thing for me. The only setback I would say is that as a nurse, I think she thinks that I may know certain things about the process because I’m in the medical field, so she may think I don’t need thorough explanation in person. But other than that, she’s feels like a great friend instead of an intimidating dr :)
I was diagnosed with recurrent miscarriages and DOR. My first protocol we did 300 of Menopur with priming with HGH a month before ( 25 units biweekly) and then every other day during stims. Half way in we added 300 Gonal F then cetrotide at the end with an HGC trigger. We retrieved 8 eggs, 7 mature, 5 fertilized, 3 made it to blastocysts and we sent them for PGS testing and one came back normal. We did a second cycle to bank more before transfer. This 2nd cycle we used Gonal F 225 and menopur 300 from the start, same use of HGH and added Dexamethasone. We got 6 eggs, 2 fertilized and both came back PGS normal. We are in middle of mock cycle and hope to transfer next month
The nursing staff is amazing and always answered all of my questions. They would take me in early and accommodate me especially since I lived 1.5 hrs away. Super organized and emailed quickly back with any questions I had. When it came to ordering meds last minute they always made sure I got my prescriptions quickly and in a timely manner
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Strength wise they work like a well oiled machine! They know exactly what to do for you and how to help with anything. I remember calling one day asking about how to do an injection and they walked me through it. I honestly don’t have any weaknesses to mention about them !
Like mentioned earlier, she is not the most affordable around. I do wish she would work with insurances because it would have helped out with a small amount of the costs. 1 rounds costs close to 20 grand and that’s not including meds which was about another 2-3k for me. Plus that price doesn’t include the FET. So I still have that to pay.
No comment about that
San Ramon

Dr. Aimee is the #1 Fertility Doctor when it comes to having a warm, personalized bedside manner, as well as rapid response communication. She is genuinely interested in her patients and cares about their success. She answers all questions and concerns with candid honesty and optimism. I never felt like a number with Dr. Aimee, she's the best!
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is a fertility doctor with heart and soul. I lovingly refer to her as the "Lady Gaga" of Fertility Docs - because she is a rockstar when it comes to fertility care and treatment (and I've seen many top docs in the area)! There's no one like her. My husband and I came to her when we were drowning in questions and concerns about our fertility, and left feeling reassured and confident that we will one day have the family we're hoping and praying for. I respect her so much. She is an advocate for better education in reproductive health to all women, and just as importantly, she is an advocate and cheerleader to her patients. Although our journey is not complete, Dr. Aimee continues to remain at our side offering sage advice and invaluable support. I've never met another doctor like Dr. Aimee. She is an excellent doc, a superb human.
Don't hold back your questions or concerns - Dr. Aimee will address every single one with wisdom and grace.
IUI included Femara and Progesterone suppositories. We increased Femara dosage after each unsuccessful attempt, to try stimulating more follicles.
Nurses were competent and pleasant, and also answered questions well.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr. Aimee's team offers wonderful, caring, personalized treatment to patients. Offices are clean and the waiting room provides TV, snacks and beverages. Dr. Aimee is a popular doc - so there were times the waiting room was jam packed. Unfortunately only downside is not accepting insurance (which is a big factor since treatment OOP is so expensive).
San Ramon

My husband and I had been trying for about a year. All tests are good, except I have PCOS. Dr. Aimee further analyzed my thyroid and hemoglobin tests and prescribed Metformin, Dex and synthroid to help with my hormone imbalances (in addition to Femara). ... Dr. Aimee treats you with respect and empathy. There is humor and hope but also facts and transparency. She is a medical professional without the jargon and attitude you often face when going to a doctor. Very passionate about her work.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is really passionate about fertility. She has a Youtube channel where she provides a lot of very helpful advice to the general public, and being a person with PCOS, her PCOS video is one of the more informative ones out there. She approaches the treatment plans in a very positive, hopeful but also scientific and factual way. I am still going through my treatment plans (2nd IUI cycle) so I can't offer any experience with success rates, but I am very confident I am in good hands!
If you are thinking of seeing a fertility specialist, check out her Youtube channel (Egg Whisperer)...it's one way to get free, valuable information on fertility treatments and to see if you might like working with her. She runs a successful practice but it's also a personable, small operation...meaning she is the only doctor and she knows/sees every patient. She responds to emails very quickly and welcomes open communication. You don't get that at the big clinics.
My husband and I had been trying for about a year. All tests are good, except I have PCOS. Dr. Aimee further analyzed my thyroid and hemoglobin tests and prescribed Metformin, Dex and synthroid to help with my hormone imbalances (in addition to Femara). We did one cycle of IUI recently. (Ovulation was successful but no pregnancy.) We are moving to second cycle. Medication was tweeked a little bit.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh. (Assigned nurse: Raechelle)
Raechelle is Dr. Aimee's assistant. I also work with the office coordinator, receptionist and other technicians/team members. They are all very professional, polite and kind. All are responsive and great communicators. Very high level of customer service.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
The clinic location offers lots of free parking and is very close to the freeway, which makes it easy for me to pop in and out during the work week. The office waiting room provides some water and snacks (although I never have to wait more than a few minutes upon arrival). Dr. Aimee's office feels more like someone's home office / sitting room with large comfie chairs. The operation is very efficient yet feels personable. FYI, there is a collection room at the clinic which is helpful to those who live more than 30 minutes away from the clinic.
Initial consultation was $775, which includes ultrasound/monitoring through the month as needed. IUI cycle is $1,300. Medication is separate; my insurance covers the prescription, so I ended up paying $20-30 or so for meds...but this is between you & the pharmacy/insurance (not Dr. Aimee's clinic). I also spend about $100 a month on supplements (prenatal vitamins and other supplements good for PCOS)

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
From the moment we met Dr. Aimee I felt stress lift off my shoulders. She is kind and compassionate, funny, and she knows her stuff. Dr. Aimee also really does take your ideas into consideration with treatment, but she’s also not afraid to say no, we aren’t going to do that and here is why. ... . For my IVF cycle I had a very low stimulation protocol because I have PCOS and I am under 30.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Going to Dr. Aimee was the best decision my husband and I could have possibly made in our infertility journey. Infertility is so hard and stressful already, you shouldn’t also have to deal with a Dr. or clinic that is adding to the problem. From the moment we met Dr. Aimee I felt stress lift off my shoulders. She is kind and compassionate, funny, and she knows her stuff. Dr. Aimee also really does take your ideas into consideration with treatment, but she’s also not afraid to say no, we aren’t going to do that and here is why. She explains everything. I am a nightmare patient I am sure. I need to know every single thing in detail and I google and read forums and read medical books and journals, so I know that can be very frustrating to other Dr.s. But Dr. Aimee takes it all in stride and helps calm my crazy. Lol.
Make the consultation. It’s worth it. You won’t regret it. Her prices are on the higher side but you get what you pay for with her. She is worth every penny. Your care will be top notch in every aspect.
Dr. Aimee doesn’t just treat her patients like her patients, she treats them like her family. She responds so quickly, I honestly don’t know how she does it. She knows your name, she knows your husbands name. She knows exactly what’s going on at all times. She cares.
For my IUI cycle we used Femara on day 3-7, Ovidrel trigger shot, then we also used Dexamethasone, Metformin, prenatals, Ovasitol, CoQ10. It resulted in one follicle that we triggered when it was 21mm and one smaller follicle that was 17 when we triggered. We did an IUI 36 hours after trigger and my husband and I had timed intercourse before and after the IUI. That cycle was negative and I did end up with a cyst, so the 17mm follicle did not ovulate and turned into a cyst. For my IVF cycle I had a very low stimulation protocol because I have PCOS and I am under 30. I did birth control for a couple of weeks. Then I did one vial of Menopur and 150 units of Follistim for eleven days. Then I triggered with lupron. That resulted in 18 eggs, all of them were mature, 15 fertilized with ICSI, 7 five day blastocysts. We did not do PGS testing.
All of Dr. Aimee’s staff is absolutely top notch. I really don’t see them a lot though, because all of my appointments are with Dr. Aimee herself.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr. Aimee has her own private practice and it’s wonderful. Everything runs like a well oiled machine. Initially getting an appointment took a while (about two months). But once we got the appointment everything was really fast and responsive.
Dr. Aimee is definitely not cheap but she is worth it. My IUI cycle was about $1,300 with the cost of medication, Sperm prep, and the actual procedure. For our IVF cycle we financed it through ARC, which works with Dr. Aimee. So we did the one cycle plus. So we did one retrieval and two transfers and that cost us around $18k. There are some things that ARC doesn’t cover like sperm prep, or PGS testing that you need to pay out of pocket. We also paid for our medication out of pocket as well which was around $2k.
We did a single frozen embryo transfer even though we did not do PGS testing. On our second FET, which we are in the middle of, we are inputting two this time.
San Ramon

From our first meeting with Dr. Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] she said we were "a team". She said she would travel the journey with us for as long, or as little, as we wanted. She spoke with both passion and compassion....At my consultation with Dr. Aimee, she told me she never brings up donor eggs until her patients have attempted using their own eggs or if her patients prefer to use donor eggs.... At that time my AMH was .04 and my FSH was 30.8. She advised IVF with my own eggs.
European, Latino
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
From day one Dr. Aimee has been supportive and compassionate. She was realistic about my decreased chances to conceive my own child but has remained hopeful. For me, her positivity and motivation was a huge change from my previous fertility doctor. After two unsuccessful rounds of just hormone treatments, and then two unsuccessful rounds of IUI, I was advised to do IVF with a donor egg. At my consultation with Dr. Aimee, she told me she never brings up donor eggs until her patients have attempted using their own eggs or if her patients prefer to use donor eggs. She took the words out of my mouth when she said I would always wonder if I didn't at least try with my own eggs. So she put me on supplements (which my previous doctor had never discussed!) and now I'm preparing for my first egg retrieval tomorrow. I only have one follicle but as Dr. Aimee says, "It only takes one!"
Don't be afraid to ask questions or seek clarification. For me, this journey has been a lot of new information and medical terminology. It's been overwhelming. But Dr. Aimee is very patient and responsive, so don't hesitate to ask for further explanation or even to ask the same question over again.
From our first meeting with Dr. Aimee she said we were "a team". She said she would travel the journey with us for as long, or as little, as we wanted. She spoke with both passion and compassion.
My initial consultation was about 3 months ago. She reviewed my medical records. At that time my AMH was .04 and my FSH was 30.8. She advised IVF with my own eggs. We've been delayed on starting IVF because my cycles have been so irregular due to ovarian cysts. I have just been on supplements for the last 3 months and going to acupuncture. My FSH level, as of a few days ago, was 12.6! So now we are starting the IVF process. Dr. Aimee has prescribed Femara, Menopur, Omnitrope, and Cetrotide. And I just started my HCH trigger last night in preparation for egg retrieval tomorrow!
The nursing staff has been extremely helpful. We were having difficulty accessing their docusign forms. So her nurse, Sherry, had us come in to complete a hard copy of the forms. It was about 40 pages! She spent an hour reviewing each page and making sure we understood everything.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
One of the first things we noticed was how clean their desks were. No piles of paper or clutter! It appears very organized. However, the one thing that has been a challenge is the medication delivery. There has been a lapse in communication from Dr. Aimee to her staff about ordering the prescriptions, which delayed the delivery time. They weren't arriving til 10p.
So far we've paid $795 for the consultation, about $600-$700 in supplements, $2000 in prescriptions, and $350 in blood work. But there are a lot of fees that haven't been billed yet.
For me, multiple embryo transfer doesn't seem to be an option because I've only been able to release one follicle per cycle despite the hormones.

Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Dr. Aimee is very knowledgable and does a wonderful job communicating her knowledge. Specifically, I have sent follow-up emails after appointments with additional questions and clarifications and she always responds clearly and in detail.... My two cycles to create embryos include Femara, Omnitrope, and Menopur. These resulted in 5 eggs retrieved with one embryo that was PGS tested and normal and the second cylce resulted in 3 eggs retrieved, all turned into great looking embryos
Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is very knowledgable and does a wonderful job communicating her knowledge. Specifically, I have sent follow-up emails after appointments with additional questions and clarifications and she always responds clearly and in detail. Additionally, while compassionate and kind, Dr. Aimee has a wicked sense of humor that make interactions and visits with her feel friendly and comfortable. She is transparent and candid, while being compassionate in her delivery of information and options.
Don't be shy about asking questions - she will welcome any questions you have and spend time making sure they are answered.
Dr. Aimee is the most responsive doctor I have every experienced. She response clearly to my questions in person and responds to email more quickly than I would think possible. She is empathetic while providing difficult information, empathetic in the decision-making process, and in the waiting process and discussion of next steps. I think so highly of her!
My two cycles to create embryos include Femara, Omnitrope, and Menopur. These resulted in 5 eggs retrieved with one embryo that was PGS tested and normal and the second cylce resulted in 3 eggs retrieved, all turned into great looking embryos (5AA, 5AB, 4AB), but all three were tested as having abnormalities. For the current cycle for egg freezing the medications include Omnitrope, Menopur, and Gonal-F and I am mid-cycle.
They are friendly and organized and responsive. It is a very well run office!
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
I've never had an issue making an appointment or getting a hold of the doctor and getting immediate response to my phone calls (they always pick up if it isn't on the lunch break and have a messaging service during lunch).
Medication and embryo creation plus testing totaled $22K per cycle. For only egg retrieval with medication it is about15K
I have not done this process yet.
San Ramon

She [Dr. Eyvazzadeh] accommodates to your specific needs. I can’t tell you how many emails I have sent her and she has personally replied to every one....She is very understanding and is there to explain everything in detail. She leaves no questions left unanswered....Dr. Aimee used the hybrid IuI cycle. I did these cycles, four times. I would let her know when i got my period and, then she would put together a calendar. I would take five nights of pills and three nights of injections. Then on cycle day 10-12 i would go in for an ultrasound, to determine when i could have the IUI Procedure done.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Wow where do I begin to describe Dr. Aimee.... She is the absolute BEST Dr. in the world, she takes time and when I say time I mean time to get to know you and your situation. She is extremely thourough and makes sure she knows everyone about you. She accommodates to your specific needs. I can’t tell you how many emails I have sent her and she has personally replied to every one. Some days Ill send her 10 emails and she replies to everyone everyday. She is very understanding and is there to explain everything in detail. She leaves no questions left unanswered. In my 30 years of living I have never had a Dr. like Aimee. She is a godsend. She will always have a special place in my heart and is the definition of a Dr. if every Dr was like Dr Aimee this world would be a much better place.
She is amazing. And your in great hands.
Dr. Aimee makes me feel like a human and not just a number like most other doctors. She is absolutely amazing and the best dr i have ever had hands down. She explains everything every step of the way and if i don’t understand she keeps explaining until I do. She is there to answer any and every question I have day or night, multiple times throughout the day. If Isend her an email I will get a reply instantly, she is the most caring, compassionate, dr i have ever met and you can tell she has a passion for what she does, she is the BEST and the definition of what every dr should be like. Dr. Aimee has incredible bedside manner she is one of a kind and cannot be duplicated. She treats you like a human not a number!!!! I would recommend her to anyone in the world. She’s always so positive and up lifting and never gives up. She is the definition of the law of attraction. Even when your feeling down and negative, she picks you back up and reinforces to stay positive. Dr Aimee is the BEST Dr a patient could ask for going through fertility issues. I thank god everyday she is my dr.
Dr. Aimee used the hybrid IuI cycle. I did these cycles, four times. I would let her know when i got my period and, then she would put together a calendar. I would take five nights of pills and three nights of injections. Then on cycle day 10-12 i would go in for an ultrasound, to determine when i could have the IUI Procedure done. Then I’d wait two weeks to take a pregnancy test. Each time the tests were negative.
The nursing staff is amazing they are there for whatever you need. They accommodate you and your needs,appointments , prescriptions. Everything. They are great.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
I honestly think they are amazing. All of them. They are there for their Patients and their needs. They are the best. I would recommend them to anyone going through fertility struggles. The staff is great they go above and beyond for you the patient. They don’t treat you like a number. They know you by name. And they make you feel like your at home.
Each IuI cycle cost around 1,200

Endometriosis, Unexplained
She [Dr. Eyvazzadeh] is willing to treat aggressively when necessary which many doctors will not do. She goes after everything with the big guns. It works and if it doesn't, she keeps going until she figures out why... She has gotten to know my husband and I and I feel as though she is genuine and cares about us having success with bringing a live baby home from the hospital some day. She cried in the office with us when our second transfer ended up not being a viable pregnacy. Dr Aimee also monitors all the emails in and out of her office so she knows exactly what is being said to us. She responds to all medical related questions so there isn't ever a concern about what her opinion is on something.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
We have really enjoyed having Dr Aimee as our Dr. She's got a great bedside manner, she is understanding and genuinely wants us to have success. She is extremely responsive to email and gets back to me when I have questions within the day. She is sensitive and open to ideas and questions that I have as well and wants us to understand all the steps as well as why we are doing what we are doing.
Trust her course of action. She is willing to treat aggressively when necessary which many doctors will not do. She goes after everything with the big guns. It works and if it doesn't, she keeps going until she figures out why.
Dr Aimee is extremely responsive and communicative. She has gotten to know my husband and I and I feel as though she is genuine and cares about us having success with bringing a live baby home from the hospital some day. She cried in the office with us when our second transfer ended up not being a viable pregnacy. Dr Aimee also monitors all the emails in and out of her office so she knows exactly what is being said to us. She responds to all medical related questions so there isn't ever a concern about what her opinion is on something.
Everyone working at Dr Aimee's office is compassionate, polite and caring.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr Aimee is essentially the clinic so there isn't much else to review. It was nice to be able to get in for appointments easily in the morning or stop in for a blood draw as necessary. They will work with your schedule and we were able to do an IUI early in the morning on a Sunday once.
IUI was close to $1200, IVF with egg retrieval and transfer was $21k not including meds
She ultimately left it up to us. We were concerned about the potential of twins so elected to only do one embryo each time. Our embryos were PGS tested and we knew that it wasn't likely an embryo issue if it wasn't working.
San Ramon

She [Dr. Eyvazzadeh] was very emotionally intelligent and engaged with us in a calm and focused manner. She was extremely thorough in our consultation, and assured us that she is ready when we are ready to proceed with treatment....Dr. Aimee encourages thorough genetic testing to bring you the best IVF results. She is an expert at ruling out any factors causing infertility. For example, she noticed from my ultrasound that my uterus appears to be heart-shaped, and it needs to be confirmed from past HSG reports...
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
She works around your baby making clock all hours of the day. She will email you in the twilight hours answering all of your questions promptly.. She is extremely organized and gives you calendars with notes to keep track of your treatment plan. She smiles and stays cool about everything. If you have to change course, she is very reflexible. She uses the best labs for blood work and reproductive procedures.
Are you ready? Because she is:)
She was very emotionally intelligent and engaged with us in a calm and focused manner. She was extremely thorough in our consultation, and assured us that she is ready when we are ready to proceed with treatment. She recognizes the importance of openess and energy that is sometimes needed to bring a child into the world. She looks you both in the eye and commits herself to the undertaking. This is essentially what is missing from other facilities. It's a one on one experience with her. With that deep level of compassion takes the journey on a spiritual level, where my partner and feel safe working with her. I believe this sets Aimee apart from so many. It's her energy that you trust which gives a sense of freedom in this journey.
Dr. Aimee encourages thorough genetic testing to bring you the best IVF results. She is an expert at ruling out any factors causing infertility. For example, she noticed from my ultrasound that my uterus appears to be heart-shaped, and it needs to be confirmed from past HSG reports. Not only was she the only doctor who pointed out this observation, she also was able to track down the past RE doctor's procedural notes to compare.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer McWatters)
Jennifer was very patient as I struggled to successfully complete all of the online forms. I thought I had completed them 100%, but apparently had missed a section. She stayed on the phone with me and helped me navigate the site until everything was verified. She made me feel at ease with her understanding of stress with taking the first step in the fertility journey.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
The clinic has a nice vibe as it's up on a hill. When you walk in, you will see zero baby photos which I think is commendable. They really take into account the sensitivity of what couples are going through. What is also wonderful, is Dr. Aimee has her own little lab right inside to do your blood work!! This is a huge convenience factor for me. And last but not least, they have a bowl of Lindt chocolates waiting for you at the reception desk. What more can a baby lover want?!
First consultation was $475. For a regulate visit she Charges $110. My carrier gene testing was $160 after insurance covered some of it. My cancer screening blood test will not be covered so I will have to pay $350 out of pocket for that. My husband is having sperm and genetic testing done as well. His sperm test will be around $250. She doesn't accept insurance but it's worth every penny to be able to see the same doctor versus an entire staff at a reproductive center. She estimates IVF will be around $18K.
Yes, she explained the increased possibility of twins, and made sure we were okay with it. She also confirmed I had about 7 healthy follicles, and that it's has a decent probability of retrieving a good egg.

Endometriosis, Other
When you work with Dr. Aimee, you communicate only with her, and she is the first RE who truly looked at my specific situation as an individual patient rather than numbers and averages. She reviewed my entire file and presented two new hypotheses about my past infertility. Both turned out to be correct. I can email her any hour of any day, and she will email back within a few hours (even when I tell her the email is not urgent). She quickly picked up that I am a scientifically-oriented person (I've read published journal articles to understand my situation and treatments) and answered all of my questions in great detail, with no question or concern too small or large.
Endometriosis, Other
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee isn't just nice, she is the smartest RE I have ever worked with. She stays on the cutting-edge of treatment and recommended treatment options that my previous REs had not heard of. She's reviewed all of the latest tests and procedures, and can give a coherent explanation of what she recommends to you and why. Before I worked with Dr. Aimee, I felt that it would be up to my own research and diagnosis to solve my infertility problems, but after working with Dr. Aimee I found I could finally, completely trust a doctor to have investigated all of the options and covered all of the bases. I always felt that she was giving me the straight story and recommending next steps that were backed by the latest science and also personalized to my individual case as a patient. Dr. Aimee earned my complete trust again and again. I wish she could be my doctor for the entire pregnancy! Dr. Aimee also made sure that the experience was as convenient and painless for me as possible. She would make space for me for Saturday appointments because I worked far away. After a bad experience with a previous hysteroscopy, she recommended anesthesia so the next one was a nearly painless experience. She also made sure I had adequate pain relief for other procedures such as HSGs and endometrial biopsies.
She is the best doctor you can find. Ask her to look at your file and she will do the absolute best for you. She doesn't do insurance, but you will recoup more than the value paid through all of the extra work she does for each of her patients.
After my failed FET with a fancy clinic, Dr. Aimee reviewed my file. She presented two hypotheses for why it failed, and suggested tests to check those hypotheses and treat the underlying problems. Those tests were an ERA to determine the optimal transfer time and non-surgical test for endometriosis. It turned out that my previous FET was done at the wrong time when my uterus was not receptive, and that I had endometriosis (not been detected by previous REs because I had no pain). She repeated the ERA until it showed a receptive result, and she treated endometriosis with the correct amount of Depot Lupron based on my BCL-6 levels. After that, she did one FET with one of my embryos frozen at the previous clinic, and it was a success.
When you work with Dr. Aimee, you work directly with Dr. Aimee -- both email communication and for all of your procedures. The other people in her office do things like blood draws, showing you into the exam room, sending your blood test orders to the lab, sending you invoices for your insurance, etc. They are all very friendly and responsive -- it's also great that you can work with them through email and don't have to call on the phone all the time. But the nursing staff is not a big part of your experience. Dr. Aimee is the main person you work with, and she is the best.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
This clinic is all about the awesomeness of Dr. Aimee. It's a single office with a single doctor. You'll work with this clinic to work with her.
I had preferred to do eSET because I had done PGS on my embryos. I did not want the risks of a twin pregnancy. Dr. Aimee supported my preference.

How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
I wish I had gone to see Dr.Aimee sooner. I am a nurse but do not know or work in the area of fertility/gynecology. I listened to my primary OBGYN and followed their treatment, but I felt lost and had to contact them quite frequently to clarify what was the next step, medications, or appointments. Dr.Aimee wrote my a schedule of what was going to happen everyday prior to the IUI. I didn't have to guess a thing and if I had questions she was easily available through emails. I never had to wait more than 24 hours to get a response from her. I didn't feel lost anymore. Unfortunately, I felt like I wasted precious time with my OBGYN but I know fertility issues aren't their specialty. Dr.Aimee did my blood draws, follicle checks, prescribed me prenatal supplements, prepared my HCG injection, what more could I ask for. She was there every step of the way. She was confident in our treatment plan and knew when she had to modify it to our needs. We can contact her anytime by email and she readily answers. She takes her time explaining test results and plan of care.
Let her know how you're feeling, whether you're anxious or have concerns she will relieve your worries. She is very positive and upbeat.
I had to see a perinatologist 8 weeks into my pregnancy because of my age. During the ultrasound at the perinatologist's office, we found our triplets had no heartbeats. It was difficult to hear this news from a doctor who I just met. I called Dr.Aimee's office and she said to come in right away. She checked the ultrasound and confirmed the results. I was holding back the tears all the while as she spoke to me but I could see the sadness in her face too. We proceeded with the D&C later that day. Everyone including Dr.Aimee gave us gentle care that day. It felt like we were all in this together. We will moving on to IVF in the next couple of months. Further testing was done on us and our babies to see if there was a reason why we lost them. In a phone conversation with Dr.Aimee, she said "what happened to us" when she discusses the miscarriage. It really touched my heart when she said that. She really cares for her patients, our losses are hers and our joys are hers.
We finished our Clomid round then tried an unsuccessful Femara round with my primary OBGYN. My OBGYN decided it was time to move on to a fertiltiy specialist and gave me a doctor who was covered by my insurance. My friend had worked with Dr.Aimee when she was doing her clinicals and advised me to see her instead. It came down to who was available first which was Dr.Aimee. My husband and I were primarily there to interview her BUT we were so impressed with her we decided to start treatment with her. She had asked me to do labs before my visit because it would help guide her treatment plan. Her primary concern was the AMH. She also sent me to have an HSG to rule out any blockage. She sent my blood for genetic tests and had my husband give a sperm sample. After the results of the tests, she proceeded with an IUI. She decided IUI was the best treatment plan to begin with because the tests did not give her any cause not to. She did increase my Femara dose so I can have more follicles during ovulation and gave me an HCG trigger injection 48 hours prior to the IUI so the follicles would be available for implantation. We were pregnant the next month with triplets. Unfortunately, we lost our triplets at 8 weeks. Dr.Aimee took samples of our babies to test if the loss had been caused by a chromosomal issue which was negative. She asked me to take a blood test after 6 weeks to see if there were any autoimmune or blood clotting issues. My husband had his sperm further tested through Episona and blood work for inherited/genetic defects. She found we both carry the gene for hearing impairment or loss, our babies would have a 25% chance of being born with hearing issues. The Episona test showed there was a possibility the miscarriage happened because of a abnormality in my husband's DNA. This abnormality caused my immune system to see our babies as "foreign." This possibility was very slight and Dr.Aimee decided I would be on anticoagulants the next time I am pregnant. She adjusted our course for success based on these findings. Blood samples were taken from us and sputum samples from our parents to build a test where they can locate the "hearing impaired gene" on our embryos. We are waiting for Natera to complete this test so we can proceed with IVF. This way we can eliminate the possibility of our child being hearing impaired.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh. (Assigned nurse: Rachelle, Lauren)
Rachelle medical assistant and Lauren office manager were attentive and pleasant every appointment. Rachelle is always calm and ready to answer questions. Lauren handles insurance claims, doctors notes, and appointment schedules with ease. I felt taken cared of when I had to step into that office after my miscarriage. These women showed me compassion during that difficult time. It was apparent in the the care they gave me that day.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr.Aimee is open on the weekends for a limited time. Sometimes she is there alone but she really works around your ovulation schedule. Her staff is amazing! Lauren was able to coordinate an HSG after Christmas. It was very difficult because everyone was closed for the holiday but she made it possible. There were so many times my insurance had to be called for authorization but I never had to lift a finger Lauren, Rachelle, and the nurse practitioner at the clinic were able to do if for me.
My supplements cost around $300/month: Ovasitol, Prenatal vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin D3. The Femara was discounted by the teamwork of Dr.Aimee's office and my pharmacist. My copay went from hundreds of dollars to a mere $4. The HSG was not covered by insurance $700-750. The IUI cost $1200. My office visits were lowered from around $300 to $200 because of the medical colleague discount.
Dr. Aimee prefers a single embryo transfer because of less risk and increased chance of having a healthy pregnancy/baby.

11 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis
She [Dr. Eyvazzadeh] has never said or done anything to indicate unfamiliarity with or hostility towards LGBT even though I know she has only recently started seeing many LGBT patients. She understands our financial situation and has worked with us to ensure that we can work within our means. She is personally warm and enthusiastic, very caring...She personally answers email, usually within an hour...She is incredibly warm and caring. She communicates very well and frequently, using technology (email, conference calls, and video chat) on occasions we couldn't go in person.
11 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
She is incredibly warm and caring. She communicates very well and frequently, using technology (email, conference calls, and video chat) on occasions we couldn't go in person. She is very thoughtful and a bit of a mad scientist with a huge huge heart. Also, she knows her shit. She is on top of the latest technologies. She also doesn't push tests or treatments when she believes they aren't necessary, while at the same time, she readily treats for all things that may be impeding success when it is cost effective to do so. When I have described my treatment with her to others familiar with infertility treatment, they have always expressed amazement at how thorough my treatment has been. I am comfortable that even if we are not successful, I will have received every possible intervention that could have helped.
She does not take insurance. It is all out of pocket so plan accordingly.
She personally answers email, usually within an hour. She remembers personal details for long periods of time. She respects personal boundaries my wife and I have set. She has never said or done anything to indicate unfamiliarity with or hostility towards LGBT even though I know she has only recently started seeing many LGBT patients. She understands our financial situation and has worked with us to ensure that we can work within our means. She is personally warm and enthusiastic, very caring.
Unmedicated IUI (out of pure opportunity when I was ovulating and had a spare vial of donor sperm); Donor IVF cycle for retrieval using follistim, 4 PGS healthy embryos resulted; one mock FET cycle for an ERA test; two FETs so far, first using birth control pills, estrace pills, progesterone in oil (PIO), mild steroids, aspirin (chemical pregnancy resulted), the second using estrogen patches, PIO, lovenox, steroids, daily lupron, and intrallipid (chemical pregnancy resulted); a recent igenomix test indicating endometriosis being treat with monthly lupron; next FET will be of both remaining embryos using same protocol of second FET after two months of depot lupron for the endometriosis.
The nurses are great. I can't say much about them because we usually se Dr. Aimee directly. The only problem we have ever had was with the person who handles financial and administrative stuff and that has really only been a minor personality issue (she tends toward being cavalier and not respecting boundaries, i.e., we clearly and repeatedly asked not to be told how many embryos were being sent for PGS but she insisted on telling us).
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
This is not a clinic, she runs a one doctor operation.
UVF for donor cycle not including donor compensation was about $27,000 plus drugs. FETs have been about $1,200 plus drugs. IUI was about $600 I think.
She recommended single transfers but has not been against our desire to transfer two the next time.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Immunological
Dr. Aimee is a detective! She builds your case - it's not about following the regular IVF protocol with her... Tests, biopsies, you name it - she does not leave a stone unturned... Dr. Aimee is available at ANY hour...at worst, you'll get the response to your email an hour late. I see her almost every time I go in (unless it's just for a blood draw or quick ultrasound). I love her method - she literally builds up a case for you. I like to be involved and know what's going on, and I really appreciate that she allows me to be so.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Immunological
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
I have no words for the amount of peace she has brought into this whole process for us. It feels so good to know that we're actively working towards our goal. Before Dr. Aimee, I was with a fertility group and all we would ever hear there is, "you guys are perfectly fine, nothing wrong with you at all." I went from a clinic where I only saw the RE once, that's it! Rest of the time, I would just meet with nurses. The whole process was confusing and I was expected to do as I'm told. After a failed cycle, I asked what we could do differently, their response was nothing. We would just have to keep trying. If I had a question, the nurse would have to ask the Dr. and get back to me later on. Basically, a conversation with the RE was just not part of the package. Dr. Aimee's clinic is unbelievable. Every individual working in that office is there to support you. Dr. Aimee is available at ANY hour...at worst, you'll get the response to your email an hour late. I see her almost every time I go in (unless it's just for a blood draw or quick ultrasound). I love her method - she literally builds up a case for you. I like to be involved and know what's going on, and I really appreciate that she allows me to be so. After a lot of different tests and biopsies, we finally narrowed down a couple of things that we needed to fix before we could even think about a transfer. We'll be doing a third FET soon and as someone who's been with her for more than a year now, I just cannot recommend her enough. As an IVF patient, I recommend you become an 'active' patient - ask for tests like ReceptivaDX, ERA, Fertilome, etc. to eliminate non-issues and really get to the bottom of the cause. Not all Doctors will care for your opinion, or even run these tests for you. It's best to save yourself time (and A LOT of money) and just stick with a Doctor that likes to try every option available to help you.
Definitely see her at least once, before you decide to go see someone else. There's a reason her patients won't leave her, even after multiple failed cycles. Her goal is to get you a family and she knows what she's doing.
Dr. Aimee is a detective! She builds your case - it's not about following the regular IVF protocol with her. She looked at our situation and took us from "You guys are perfect" to "here's what we need to work on." Tests, biopsies, you name it - she does not leave a stone unturned.
San Ramon

This may be a job for Dr. Aimee but her patients are treated like family and are near and dear to her heart. She wants nothing more than for you to be successful and any treatment, tips or advice she can provide along the way, she does. She constantly makes you feel seen as a patient. She strives to know he patients on a personal level rather than just their diagnosis or treatment. A big part of feeling "human" is knowing your feelings and thoughts are heard. Also,knowing your feelings are valid and that you are not alone. Aimee is not just a doctor but a friend on this journey. She is constantly accessible to ease your mind. She is there through the negative test and trials to pick you back up and keep you moving on. That is care I have never received from a Doctor but yet constantly receive from Dr. Aimee.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
From Day 1 after meeting Dr. Aimee, my husband and I got in the car, looked at each other and new instantly that this amazing woman would be the one to help us become parents. He will be one to tell you that I have issues with most people and trust is difficult for me. For those fears and insecurities to be none existent after a 1 hour meeting with this doctor is huge. She restored a hope that had been completely depleted that day we walked into her office. Aimee has many strengths but few that stand out for me are: Attitude, Easy Accessible, Knowledge and Quickness. Allow me to go into detail on these. Her attitude is positive, hilarious and real. I feel like I' talking to a close girlfriend when I see her. She is so incredibly positive no matter the situation and has continued that way through our treatments. Aimee is a Doctor in the 21st century...Can I get a Hallelujah?! You can email her day or night and she responds within minutes sometimes. Can all Doctors be like this? Call her, email her, text her - She's there! I find that most doctors I see are extremely educated, while I did attend college I do not have a doctoral degree and doctors are some smart cookies. I want all my doctors to be extremely educated if they are treating me. However, I'm a control freak at times, which means as your patient I want to understand WHY we are following this treatment plan and HOW things work - Dr. Aimee takes the time go over this with me and EXPLAINS (on a 4th grade level) everything so I can understand it. Lastly, my favorite thing about her, is her quickness with all aspects of our treatments. My husband and I booked an appointment with her in 1 week and had treatment plans started for my next cycle in our first 1 hour meeting. You don't have time to waste when you're trying to have a baby, especially after you have already been trying on your own for who knows how long... Let's get this party started! I joke (Infertility is depressing, we need to make it a little light, right?) In all seriousness, Dr. Aimee is Johnny on it, she knows what she's doing and if your ready to go she is too. My only weakness I would give her are also her strengths - Sometimes I totally need to ask her to slow down and explain things to me more. So, if as her patient you are okay with asking and pushing for a little more detail then you are good to go. She is always happy to provide it until you are comfortable. As a patient of hers for 5 months now we have not had success but I know we are 100% in the right spot and we will have our baby with her help. My husband and I both know God brought us to her. I wholeheartedly believe that. He continues to remind my husband and I of it every time we walk into her office.
Make an appointment! I so wish i would have listened to my gut and met her sooner. I could have potentially saved myself from a year of utter sadness. I would also say trust her with everything you have. Infertility is hard and it is so easy to questions whether you are doing the right thing. Let that go off your mind (you don't need anymore stress than you already have) and let Dr. Aimee guide you. She knows what she's doing and she wants you to be pregnant just as much as you do, TRUST.
My husband and I had been trying for a year and a half when we met Aimee. We had tried timed intercourse and 1 round of Clomid with Zero success. We had done all of our blood/semen/uterine tests and nothing showed as a major red flag. My twin sister was diagnosed with PCOS when we were little but I had not been which is odd because we tend to have the exact same medical issues to the T. For me I think there is a possibility I may have had Cysts when I was younger and did not know it. Based on a few factors (a few missed periods, maybe twice a year and lack of ovulation once & overweight 30BMI) Aimee believes I may have PCOS. No blocked tubes, no cysts, no polyps, great AMH. My husband also has a low morphology at 2.5%, but his motility and count are way above average. Motility at 55% and Count around 700 million. Dr. Aimee says he should really be studied (his sperm amazes her LOL!) With that info we proceeded with 3 IUIs, She immediately put me on Metformin 500MG once a day permanently, it helps regulate blood sugar and issues patients face with PCOS. 1st IUI - Femera on days 2-5 (2 X 2.5mg once a day) to help grow follicles. Trigger on CD 20 to ensure ovulation, IUI on CD 21 - 1 mature follicle, Progesterone 200MG 3 days after trigger shot continued once a day until period. 2nd IUI - Femera on days 2-5 (4 X 2.5mg once a day). Dexamathesone 1MG once a day CD 1-14 (helped ovulate more on time, shorten periods to be more normal). Trigger Shot CD 14, IUI on CD 15 & IUI CD 16 - 2 mature follicles. Progesterone 200MG 3 days after trigger shot, continued once a day until period. 3rd IUI - Femera on days 2-5 (4 X 2.5g). Dexamathesone CD 1-14 (helped ovulate more on time, shorted periods to be more normal). Trigger Shot CD 14, IUI on CD 15 - 2 mature follicles. Progesterone 200MG 3 days after trigger shot, continued once a day until period. - CoQ10 600MG and Prenatal (added on IUI 3 only) Uterine Lining on all 3 IUI's were 10-13mm, Sperm count after wash was always extremely great (no numbers given). Vitamins: Resvoxitrol, Vitamin D 5000IU, Ovistol (more natural cycle regulator), Prenatal (added on IUI 3 only), CoQ10 600MG (added on IUI 3 only) Side effects - Femera & Metformin I have noticed some hot flashes but close to nothing on both these meds. Dex - Constantly hungry even when I am not, Weight gain, insomnia, hot flashes, emotions are extreme. Progesterone - Dizzy for a few hours after I take this. Vitamin D/Prenatal/Ovistol - my hair seems to benefit from these RESULTS: all negative
Dr. Aimee is amazing and has chosen some wonderful individuals to help make her practice run smoothly. She has a coordinator, an individual who calls in prescriptions and works with your pharmacy on medications, a financial coordinator and 2 nurse practitioner. Everyone is just as efficient as Dr. Aimee and it is THE BEST. They all get back to you via email or phone within minutes. They will call pharmacies to make sure everything is perfect with your pick up or provide you with coupons that help you save money if possible. They send you detailed sheets on costs and simplify it so you can understand what is included in your treatment. Her coordinator has moved around my appointments so many times because of my job, has been so responsive and always fits me in when I need to be seen. The nurse practitioners observe and learn from Aimee. Their bedside manner is very respectful and sweet. ALL of them will work on weekends and holidays if you need them too. My best and most specific example was after Dr. Aimee had my husband and I's DNA tested with a 3rd party company she suggested (to eliminate any issues there). We got the bill a few months later with an $8,000 dollar total amount. I literally cried about this for days. We can't even afford IVF but the 3rd party DNA company wanted us to pay 8k for the test!? We were devastated and stressed to say the least. I finally talked to my mom that week (Mom's are the best aren't they?) and explained to her our issues. She suggested I call Dr. Aimee's office and just ask if they had an any advice about what to do. I did (reluctantly) and within 5 seconds Dr. Aimee's financial coordinator told me I did not owe that. She said call the company, tell them you talked to our offices and that they need to adjust. I did exactly that and then 5 minutes later I owed NOTHING...THANK THE LORD! That woman saved me from paying 8k that I 100% did not have. I have so many examples similar to this story. Seriously her staff rocks! I frequently ask myself where she found these fantastic people. They make the nitty gritty parts of infertility treatments seem like a breeze.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
This clinic has many strengths but what makes it strong is the people. Dr. Aimee and her staff make your fertility treatments feel like a well oiled machine. Everyone is knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable. Her clinic is clean, updated and doesn't make you feel like you are in a sterile hospital. I also love that the clinic has most everything you need there. Ultrasound machines (for routine checks and specific uterine tests), Collection room, Lab (sperm wash onsite) bathroom, office, blood collection (which she will send off to the lab) and vitamins for purchase. The less I have to run around town or meet with different doctors the better! Time is precious and Aimee's clinic is close to a one stop shop. Another huge aspect of Dr. Aimee's clinic is the fact that I always get to see Dr. Aimee. I rarely have meet with the nurses and not seen Dr. Aimee. What great customer service. Really makes you feel like you matter and your fertility matters!
My IUI treatments were a package cost of $1,200. This included cycle coordination, all follicle checks or ultra sounds, IUI procedure, trigger shot, sperm wash and access to Dr. Aimee and team 24/7. Double IUI was an extra $400. My New Patient visit was $475 - This included fertility history, your medical history & family medical history, what test does Dr. Aimee need, Treatment plan, vaginal ultrasounds - lining and follicle check.
We have not completed IVF with Dr. Aimee or any embryo transfers

How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
We had been through 3 failed IVF cycles over 5 years. i was visiting my sister in USA, and had no plans of meeting any fertility specialist anymore. My sister was browsing through names of fertility clinics and "the egg whisperer" caught our eye. I decided to just try my luck and mail her, and visit her. I just did not want to give up, and regret later that I had not tried every possible option. Her staff responded immediately, and booked an appointment for me according to my convenience. Since Im a tourist in USA, I had a lot of limitations, and they accommodate my every need. Meeting Dr. Aimee was just so refreshing! Her positivity filled the air, and I felt hope again. I decided to stay back and immediately start our IVF cycle. My husband joined in later, and I loved how she managed to get everything done within my time frame. she was always available whenever I mailed her. She even made international calls possible when I was back in my homecountry. We came back 3 months later for the transfer, and again, her positivity just made us feel this time it just might stick. She suggested we transfer 2 embryos, and even though we were not sure if even one would implant, she seemed so sure of her decision. We decided to go for 2 embryos, and now we are proud parents of healthy boy/girl twins. Everything still seems to surreal. I cannot believe we almost gave up the idea of ever having a baby, but Dr. Aimee made it all possible. We will surely be back for our frozen embabies. :) :)
Trust her decisions.
She sat down and listened to my concerns and answered any of my queries. she replied to my mails always in less than 30 minutes.
very caring. called me day after retrieval to ask me how i was doing.
doctors visit, ultrasounds, egg retrieval,embryo transfer blood tests- $30,000 medications- approx $3500 PGD testing- $1300 Hysteroscopy- $1500 frozen embryo- $45 per month
Dr. Aimee thought I was a good candidate to transfer 2 embryos. We trusted her and went for it. She put forward all her reasons for why she thought 2 embryo transfer was perfect for me.
San Ramon

My husband and I had gone to another fertility clinic pervious to Dr. Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] where we felt like a number and not a person. After our first meeting with Aimee we knew we had found the right Doctor. She is very smart and knows exactly what she is doing and that made us feel so secure. Going through infertility there are a range of emotions you go through… ones you didn’t even know you had. You feel vulnerable and scared and at the same time excited that these treatments will work. The thing I loved about Aimee the most is that you will never feel judged by her and she truly tries to understand you as a person…whic
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
We have never felt so hopeful with a doctor. Dr. Aimee loves her job and her patients. My husband and I had gone to another fertility clinic pervious to Dr. Aimee where we felt like a number and not a person. After our first meeting with Aimee we knew we had found the right Doctor. She is very smart and knows exactly what she is doing and that made us feel so secure. Going through infertility there are a range of emotions you go through… ones you didn’t even know you had. You feel vulnerable and scared and at the same time excited that these treatments will work. The thing I loved about Aimee the most is that you will never feel judged by her and she truly tries to understand you as a person…which is hard to find in most Doctors today. She was always responsive to our questions and worries and we never had to wait long to get a reply. I’m now 34 weeks pregnant and we couldn’t thank Aimee enough for helping us get here…she is truly a treasure!
Don't be afraid to ask questions... she will never judge you and she is always in this for you and to help you get pregnant. She truly cares about her patients and you can tell.
The thing I loved about Aimee the most is that you will never feel judged by her and she truly tries to understand you as a person…which is hard to find in most Doctors today. She was always responsive to our questions and worries and we never had to wait long to get a reply. She was always there for us and we never once doubted her. She is amazing.
We first started off with a ashermans syndrome test. We did 5 iui's treatments with Letrozole, 3 out of the 5 iui's we used menopur injections along with the Letrozole.
All of Dr.Aimee's staff is amazing! They are all very compassionate and caring.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
I really couldn't find a weakness with this clinic. They had so many great strengths. They are organized, compassionate, kind, and truly dedicated to their patients and helping them get pregnant.
The treatment costs were pretty standard. Her rates are comparable and she's understanding and helpful with those of us who are financially challenged

2012 - 2016
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Unexplained
She [Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] personally handles all communication and makes herself available 24 hours a day seven days a week. She makes time to talk through all options, and demonstrates a level of empathy I never expected and a doctor. I regularly received responses to my questions via email on weekends and evenings and always with in an hour or so. Every time we hit a roadblock, she carefully talked me through every detail I was interested in and options we have...She is also constantly thinking about what to do next. She always has a plan when things don't go well with one treatment. Always ready to offer ways we can tweak our protocol for better results...
2012 - 2016
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
She truly cares about her patients. She makes me feel like I am her only patient. Always has time for me, even though I know she is unbelievably busy. She tends to focus on the positive. While I think this is a good thing, it is good to know as the patient. You may have to ask more questions and push her to tell you the negative in more detail. She doesn't give you misinformation, it's just that she tries to keep you positive and doesn't believe in spiraling down the negative path. So, she will share the real truth, but very quickly focus her words on positives and what to do next. I think she believes in the power of positive thinking and wants her patients to utilize that as part of their treatment. She is also constantly thinking about what to do next. She always has a plan when things don't go well with one treatment. Always ready to offer ways we can tweak our protocol for better results.
Ask her all the questions you have, and ask her to give you what you need. If you want her to be direct and thorough or if you want her to just tell you what you need to know and stay positive. If you communicate with her about the style you appreciate, she will totally do it.
She personally handles all communication and makes herself available 24 hours a day seven days a week. She makes time to talk through all options, and demonstrates a level of empathy I never expected and a doctor. I regularly received responses to my questions via email on weekends and evenings and always with in an hour or so. Every time we hit a roadblock, she carefully talked me through every detail I was interested in and options we have.
We first began with using injections and medication only because we are a case of unexplained infertility and we kept hoping that that was the nudge we needed for success. She recommended that as it is the least invasive way to go for couples like us. However, after six tries with no success she recommended we move on to try IUI. After The first failed we did a second but decided to do two IUIs back to back two days in a row. After that failed she recommended we move on to IVF. We met with her and had long discussions about it before deciding that that was what we wanted to do. Over the course of the next several months we tried IVF and adjusted the protocol each time. She changed my injection amounts and medications as we went on to improve the quality of eggs. I actually had a chemical pregnancy the first IVF we did. Then, failed IVF's the next three times. The fifth attempt was the successful one. She changed the protocol each time to adjust to what she learned about my body and explained it each time. It was about lowering dosages and not over medicating my ovaries. This resulted in getting us fewer eggs at retrieval but one of those worked! As we head into attempting more IVF's for another baby we met with her again to discuss options and she explained her well-thought-out plan for us. It entails attempting to mimic the things that worked for us last time as much as possible.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh. (Assigned nurse: Sherry)
I really didn't work with her much so I can't assess her in detail. Dr. Aimee made it a point to always personally work with me directly. But, I believe she is competent and the rest of the staff in the office are all excellent too and I love them all to pieces.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
They are a small clinic, and with that you get to know each person well and feel comfortable with them. They are all kind and friendly. Laura, at the front desk is sweet and responsive. Scheduling is an easy and smooth process. Never wait long for appointments. Jennifer, the financial coordinator, is great. She works with me on all things bill related and helps with all paperwork so it isn't so confusing. The whole office is great. They no longer accept insurance. :(
I think each full cycle of IVF ended up being just under $20,000. This included genetic testing and the retrieval and the transfer and the monitoring and the medications etc. all of it. IUI was about $1200

5 IVF, Egg Freezing, 5 Embryo Freezing, Surrogacy
Dr. Aimee has an incredible bedside manner. She was very honest with us about our chances and offered all information we asked for, but she was also very caring and thoughtful. Importantly, Dr. Aimee took the time to understand my personal situation and tailor my treatments to achieve the best results...She was incredibly supportive and ALWAYS available to answer questions or provide counsel when I needed it. Most importantly, she tailored her methods with each cycle based on what we had learned from the prior cycles...
Investor
5 IVF, Egg Freezing, 5 Embryo Freezing, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Aimee. She was honest with me at the very beginning about my challenges and my chances of success. She was incredibly supportive and ALWAYS available to answer questions or provide counsel when I needed it. Most importantly, she tailored her methods with each cycle based on what we had learned from the prior cycles. When our first transfer failed, she proactively reached out to suggest considering a gestational carrier because we only had two embryos left. She helped us find our surrogate and was actively with us all the way through the pregnancy. We now have a beautiful 2.5 month old girl. I feel so blessed we found Dr. Aimee.
Ask her everything, be honest, be ready to work hard. Don't give up!
Dr. Aimee has an incredible bedside manner. She was very honest with us about our chances and offered all information we asked for, but she was also very caring and thoughtful. Importantly, Dr. Aimee took the time to understand my personal situation and tailor my treatments to achieve the best results. She even proactively reached out to me even when I had already decided to try another clinic with some ideas of how we might increase my mature egg output. And her suggestion worked!
I have very low ovarian reserve, so our strategy was to do multiple egg retrievals and freeze embryos until we had enough to try a transfer. We used a combination of Femara, Menopur, HGH and Cetrotide in the first two cycles. We then tried a Lupron flare protocol. My last cycle we went back to the original protocol but did a dual trigger. this was my most successful cycle in terms of number of mature eggs and embyros produced (3 day 5 embryos). But our baby girl actually came from the very first cycle in which I only produced one mature egg!
Dr. Aimee's staff are organized, hard working and professional. They also get to know each patient, and they were clearing rooting for us with each transfer. We felt incredibly supported by the entire team.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr. Aimee's clinic is really about Dr. Aimee. She is the best. The clinic itself is professional and well-managed. She does the consultations, ultrasounds and blood draws at her office. She works with other hospitals or clinics for egg retrievals and embryology. (e.g., RSC in San Ramon and PFC in San Francisco)
Roughly $18K for a non-transfer cycle and roughly $25K including transfer. This includes cost of medication which is a big part.

4 IVF, 5 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Every time I visited the clinic, I saw Dr. Aimee. She did the blood work, ultra sounds, retrievals, etc. EVERYTHING! I had a lot of one on one time with Dr. Aimee. She could have had the nurse do some of the work, but she found the time to do it herself. That's how much she cares about your results!...Strengths- knowledgeable, prompts, respectful, compassionate, genuine, trustworthy. Weaknesses- Costs are a bit higher than normal. Because Dr. Aimee doesn't have her own lab, the retrieval and transfers are done at a hospital, which requires the patient to pay more for their cycle.
4 IVF, 5 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Don't be afraid to ask questions. Dr. Aimee is on your side. She'll do anything to help make your chances more successful! Your success is her success! She's a doctor that cares about her patients and would make sacrifices to assure she's doing everything she can to make your dreams comes true!
Dr. Aimee was the BEST doctor! I saw three different doctors during my IVF journey and Dr. Aimee was by far the most wonderful! She's intelligent, knowledgeable, makes great suggestions, and understands people! She could also read people well so if she needed to be serious, she can. If she needed to lighten up the mood, she did what fit the need of her clients.
AMH- 0.4 FSH- 25, 23.5, 16, 4
The nursing staff were amazing! Although I spent most of my visits with Dr. Aimee. I felt like I received the best care from Dr. Aimee's clinic!
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
For one cycle, I believe it costs about $11,000, but we received a few thousand dollars refund because we didn't have any embryos transferred. It would have been another $11,000 for the transfer.

IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
Ashkenazi Jewish, Latino
IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee was a perfect blend of direct, no nonsense, and compassionate, friendly and warm. When we experienced complications, she was right there cheerleading us along, letting us know that while it felt really hard, she believed in my body's ability to make a baby. But she was also honest and direct about how my ovarian reserve was not the greatest. We had already had 6 failed IUIs with midwives. She made me cry with her honesty, but I appreciated it very much. We saw many midwives who were a little too new agey for us, we loved how Aimee was direct, medically up to date and also open to new treatments. She is constantly researching new studies that help increase fertility. I also loved how she was ETHICAL and full of integrity. We never felt pressured by her to transfer more than one embryo, she was very transparent, and she took the ethics of her work very seriously. We had a known sperm donor store sperm for us at a sperm bank, which made things a little challenging for us, and her ethics really shined through as she supported us in drafting contracts between our two families, suggesting lawyers, and referring us to psychologists. She truly went above and beyond her capacity as an RE. She is a young mama of color who is completely dedicated to helping ALL families. She is also lgbtq friendly, which helped our queer family feel at ease with her.
Don't be afraid to ask questions! She will answer every single one and encourage you to ask more! She actually wants you to feel informed and confident, that only helps your chances!
From the moment we first met her, Dr. Aimee felt like a long lost bff-- she was excited for us, supportive, encouraging, and full of positive energy. During every step of this long, stressful process, she made us feel like we could accomplish anything we set our hearts on, just like a close sister friend would do. We were in awe of her ability to stay in close contact with us during the entire process-- we would send her an email and she would respond within 5 minutes. She still is in touch with us, and our little one she helped us bring into the world is almost three years old! We also loved that she is a young woman of color, this helped us feel at ease with her, because we could relate to her as a person. Her love for humanity shines through every interaction you have with her. This woman is a super human!
After 6 failed IUIs with midwives, Dr. Aimee quickly assessed what was going on for us. It turned out our known donor sperm's motility was not that great, and she let us know that if we wanted to continue with IUIs we had to find a different donor. We decided to move forward with IVF with Dr. Aimee with the same donor. We immediately received very detailed calendars for medication and injection protocol for egg retrieval, but the first cycle was not fruitful with not enough follicles. We went through a second cycle of femara/gonal/cetrotide/hgh. Then a round of endometrin, doxycyline, dex, medrol during/after egg retrieval and after transfer. She treated us with utmost care during retrieval. She kept my partner updated every step of the way. She was able to retrieve 5 eggs. 3 viable embryos, only 2 embryos were good enough quality, and after day 5 we only had 1 embryo to implant! Implantation was very sweet and gentle experience. Dr. Aimee also highly recommended acupuncture before and after embryo transfer. We loved that she believed in the power of acupuncture. We followed her recommendations at a clinic next door to her office. We found out we were pregnant 10 days later :)
I don't remember if they were nurses per se, but Dr. Aimee's team is amazing. We met with Sherry Chang, who was also sweet and helpful and warm. Jennifer, the financial coordinator, was also compassionate and friendly.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr. Aimee does not work out of a clinic. She has her own practice. But I will describe her office: clean, easily accessible, nicely decorated, and comfortable! She performs her egg retrievals and transfers at the San Ramon Reproductive Science Center, which was also clean and comfortable. We were treated with respect by the staff of the RSC. We did not experience any homophobia.
Very easy and painless.
$12800 total cost (not including medication). Dr. Aimee helped us apply for financial assistance for the medication. Egg Retrieval: $2500 Egg lab culture: $4125 Embryo Transfer: $1625 Monitoring: $2800 Miscellaneous: $1775
Dr. Aimee does not perform multiple embryo transfer. We chose her for this very reason.

2009 - 2015
30 IUI, 5 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Immunological
2009 - 2015
30 IUI, 5 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Immunological
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is the most compassionate & remarkable doctor I have ever had the pleasure of working with for my care! She explains things when needed, she holds your hand when needed, she cries with you when something terrible & unexpected occurs, she values your opinions & insights about your own body and she invites and encourages you to be an active partner in your treatment plan & care. I am quite certain had we not found Dr. Aimee, we would not have been able to be parents to our own biological child. Not that we were opposed to pursuing alternate methods for growing our family, but we are thrilled that it worked to have our own child.
Be open to discussion & ask questions. You should never leave feeling confused or unaware of your treatment plan or options. She will never make you feel that your questions are not important, no matter how many you ask. Allow yourself to trust her & have faith in the process. If there is a way to help you have a child, she will find it. If it isn't possible, she will gently guide you towards other options and will never unethically continue treatments & taking your money as I have experienced with other fertility doctors.
I have a complicated infertility package! Dr.Aimee always looked at every test on either myself or my husband with fresh eyes to consider what the results were telling us to try or change in our next attempt. She never tried to apply a standard equation to trying to treat us and as a result, despite many disappointments and a very difficult journey, we are now parents to a beautiful happy healthy baby girl!
They all know how to treat & proceed with my plan. Dr. Aimee communicates with them on every piece of treatment option they needed to offer to me. I never felt like my treatment was a cookie cutter plan that is used for everyone.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Appointments are always scheduled to try and accommodate our work constraints. Occasionally we would need to help find a solution, but more often than not we were offered early morning or late afternoon & weekend appointments to accommodate a commuting work schedule.
San Ramon

she [Dr. Aimee] is very knowledgeable, straight forward and accommodated my early morning request for appointments. she provided options and insight into the best plan for treatment. she is very responsive to emails. ... personalized care ... i used additional stimms during the second round because my ovaries were not as quick to respond as my initial egg retrieval. baseline ultrasound d and blood test on cycle day 2, day 5, day 7, day 9, and day 11.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
she is very knowledgeable, straight forward and accommodated my early morning request for appointments. she provided options and insight into the best plan for treatment. she is very responsive to emails.
ask about the total cost breakdown for all potential charges
personalized care, very responsive and informative to questions
for the 2nd egg retric cycle i did 6 weeks of 25 HGH priming, twice a week on tuesdays and fridays. on the start of cycle day 2 i took 4 menapur and 150 gonal-f for 10 days. gonal-f was increased to 225 on day 5. HGH continued on day 1 every other day until day 9 and every day until trigger day. cetrotide was included starting on day 6 until trigger day. i used additional stimms during the second round because my ovaries were not as quick to respond as my initial egg retrieval. baseline ultrasound d and blood test on cycle day 2, day 5, day 7, day 9, and day 11.
attentive and quick to perform blood draws. at the clinic on my first egg retrieval they were compassionate, detailed and followed up
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
there was easy parking, the facility was clean, it had state of the art technology. felt like a hospital like setting. it felt somewhat like a factory line with patients stacked back to back. overall experience was pleasant
professional fees, dr visits for ultrasound and lab tests, sperm prep, disposables, egg retrieval, ivf lab procedures, ICSI/PICSI, embryo biopsy, assured hatching, embryo cryopreservation, genetic testing, anesthesia, meds, mock transfer
my husband and i prefer to do east to avoid the chance of multiples

2017 - 2019
Aside from being so amazingly personable, she [Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] was also very knowledgeable and professional and quickly determined an IUI treatment was best for us. ... We always felt we were given the best advice from the best in the field, enjoyed our interactions and felt she was always there if we had additional questions. ... We successfully had a son and consulted her again when interested in having another child.
2017 - 2019
European, East Asian
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
My wife and I visited Dr. Aimee when we were having trouble conceiving naturally and were looking for reasons why when we both seemed to be testing normal. Aside from being so amazingly personable, she was also very knowledgeable and professional and quickly determined an IUI treatment was best for us. We successfully had a son and consulted her again when interested in having another child. We always felt we were given the best advice from the best in the field, enjoyed our interactions and felt she was always there if we had additional questions.
Go there with confidence you are getting the best
Professional, knowledgeable and very warm/friendly
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Full staff of professionals who understand what they are doing and treat everyone very warmly. This clinic operated from top down seems to have the best staff who combine their expertise with a personal interaction that is rare in medical facilities.
Fair
San Ramon

Dr. Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] listened to us, answered our questions, and eased out concerns. She provided personalized and individualized care. ... Dr. Aimee was always attentive and adjusted our treatment based on our medical history. She was responsive and always easy to contact. We trusted her and the knowledge and experience she has was obvious. She clearly cares about her work and did what she could to get us the results we were looking for.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Be open about your concerns and medical history. Be prepared with any questions you may have. Dr. Aimee wants you to understand the process and ease your concerns, so will answer your questions as best as she can.
Dr. Aimee listened to us, answered our questions, and eased out concerns. She provided personalized and individualized care.
Started with 10 days of birth control pills. Prep for retrieval: Menopur (4 vials) Cetrotide (1 vial) Omnitrope (25 IU) - human growth hormone for better quality eggs Prep for transfer: Estrace 2mg tabs: 2 tabs AM + 2 tabs PM Aspirin 81 mg Prenatal Vit On day 13 started Endometrin (100mg) Medrol Doxyciline
Dr. Aimee's team worked well together and also helped create a compassionate environment for patients. They were also pretty responsive and followed up as needed.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr. Aimee has a small clinic. This means that staff remembers you and you don't feel like a stranger when you walk in. Wait times are short and you get to see Dr. Aimee at most if not all of your appointments.
Around $22,000, plus the separate cost of medications
We initially considered transferring 2 embryos and Dr. Aimee advised us against it. We eventually agreed. Our thoughts were: better one healthy baby than risk the health of two.

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] was open to letting me decide how many embryos to transfer. We decided to transfer two to increase our odds. ... She is intelligent, savvy, and truly in a class of her own when it comes to reproductive medicine. ... Every step of the way, she was communicative, available, and was the first doctor to tell me: "I'm listening. Tell me what's on your mind" with zero hesitation. ... Dr. Aimee created a transfer protocol for me ...
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee created a transfer protocol for me and I am currently pregnant after receiving care from her. She is intelligent, savvy, and truly in a class of her own when it comes to reproductive medicine. I don't even have the words to describe what an amazing doctor and advocate she was for me despite my problems. Every step of the way, she was communicative, available, and was the first doctor to tell me: "I'm listening. Tell me what's on your mind" with zero hesitation.
Trust her. She is incredibly experienced.
Dr. Aimee operates in a class all her own. I could text her at any hour of the day or night, and she would respond immediately. The most human I have ever felt during treatments was under her care.
I used a "kitchen sink" transfer protocol that included progesterone, estrogen, a steroid, aspirin, and antibiotics.
I was traveling from out of town and doing outside monitoring with this clinic, and the nursing staff was always organized and up-to-date on my care. I never had any issues.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
My primary care was completed at a clinic in my home state, but I traveled to Dr. Aimee for transfer. The clinic was inviting and professional during my brief time spent there. I was always greeted warmly whether through e-mail or over the phone.
Including medications, I believe the total cost of my transfer care was roughly $6,000.
Dr. Aimee was open to letting me decide how many embryos to transfer. We decided to transfer two to increase our odds.

2014 - 2018
PCOS, Unexplained
Aimee eyvazzadeh is so talented so intelligent. She is a miracle.she treates so especially .she gives hope . She encourage and help in struggling to conceive ....She always listen always reply my e mails any times of the day. She always there on weekend for me . I travel 2 hours to visit if I ever get late she always excused me . She is such a nice person . She is not there for business but she is there for to help people who are struggling with infertility. So please go for one time to visit her you will definitely agree with me . Love for Aimee. Really appreciate.
2014 - 2018
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Aimee eyvazzadeh is so talented so intelligent. She is a miracle.she treates so especially .she gives hope . She encourage and help in struggling to conceive .she is an angle on earth . First time when I met her in 2014 she changed my life just in one visit I was so disappointed with others all doctors . I have conceived with iui in 2015 . And now with ivf . She always listen always reply my e mails any times of the day. She always there on weekend for me . I travel 2 hours to visit if I ever get late she always excused me . She is such a nice person . She is not there for business but she is there for to help people who are struggling with infertility. So please go for one time to visit her you will definitely agree with me . Love for Aimee. Really appreciate.
If you are tired struggling for conceiving please go to visits Aimee she will change yours life .
She treated me like so Nicely and as human should be treated .
With iui letrazol For ivf gonal f injections menopur.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh. (Assigned nurse: Rachael )
All nursing staff are so nice , friendly helpful .
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Every thing perfect. They are available weekend , during lunch times answering machine,24 hours email answering. So easy to makes an appointments. If any Changing they always let me know . The staff is so nice . They never let us wait too long . If ever I reached early to my appointment they let me in early . I am so much appreciate for all the team of this clinic .
San Ramon

Dr.Aimee makes her self available at all times. She does not push you into iVf or iui immediately. She likes to get to the root problem of the infertility, gives you a plan to work on it and go from there. I no improvement, the next steps are discussed.... She’s down to earth, blunt but relatable. Dr. Aimee takes the time to respond to all questions and gets back to you right away! She’s amazing, she truly cares about her patients. She gives us hope.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Come with a sheet of all your questions. She will be sure to answer them all. Don’t be afraid to ask for things. For example, my initial consultation was for an hour and a half. Well she called me back in late and had an appt right after so cut it short to 30 mins! For the amount of money we were paying I felt it wasn’t fair. So the second consultation was $0.
There was one who did not respond to my question I asked about 3 times, while answering the other questions. I called and left a message for her to call me back. She finally did and I got my response.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
I wish they would call and confirm appts. Sometimes you set them up so far in advance it would be nice to have as a reminder. Most of the front desk are quick to respond except one instance where 3 emails later I had to call. It doesn’t make sense when dr. Aimee replies right away. I would expect the same from her staff.
It’s an estimated amount of $23-25k
2012 - 2015
After two IUIs when TTC our first, Aimee had a very honest conversation and gave me advice she would have given her sister. We went on for another IUI and got pregnant....She brought me in when I had spotting during early pregnancy to see the baby. She got me IV fluids when I was sick with morning sickness. When I was third trimester, she even gave me informal advice with my gestational diabetes diagnosis. Once you are a patient, she never gives up on you.
2012 - 2015
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
She is so knowledgable and caring. I felt well informed about every aspect of our treatment. She brought me in when I had spotting during early pregnancy to see the baby. She got me IV fluids when I was sick with morning sickness. When I was third trimester, she even gave me informal advice with my gestational diabetes diagnosis. Once you are a patient, she never gives up on you.
Ask questions, she will answer them.
We had 99% abnormal sperm but high sperm count. Started with femara and IUI for first two cycles. My response was dwindling so third IUI we did gonal f, got 3 follicles, IUI CD 10 after hcg trigger and got our first son. Second son, we started with just femara because I did not want to start aggressively yet. Did two IUIs with femara, three follicles, had one healthy embryo and one blighted ovum.
Sherry is her NP. She is great, saw her just a couple times because we mainly saw Aimee.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
So friendly, able to get into appointments quickly, the receptionist knows me even though it's been a year since I was a patient when I stopped in to say hi with the baby. They opened on New Years Eve so we could do our IUI at the optimal time
Covered by my insurance, most visits were actually just my standard copay

IUI, 1 IVF
Dr. Aimee is amazing. She is so genuine. After my awful experience previously she is a breath of fresh air. She bring humor and life to the whole process. ... She is always willing to respond to any questions that one has. I have emailed her multiple times and she’s responded so quickly. I ask lots of questions and she answers each one. She listens to you and is willing to hear what you have to say and ease concerns.
IUI, 1 IVF
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
We are starting with gonalf and menopour 4 vital each night plus hgh. I have not completed the treatment cycle as of yet
They run very efficiently. Each has a a specific job and works with dr. Aimee to make her patients feel comfortable and make appointments run smoothly.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Clinic runs smoothly. Difficult to get a first appointment but once you’re in dr. Aimee and her staff work to make it happen for you. They are all on the same Page and know who you are when you come in the door. They take the time to explain all the steps to you and make you feel like a part of their family. I also appreciate that the office isn’t covered in success stories. Like others I have been too.
Our insurance doesn’t cover ivf so we pay out of pocket. The cost seems to fit into the average we looked up.
San Ramon

Dr. Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] understands the difficulty of our previous diagnosis of "unexplained infertility" and was not content with that. She recommended further testing for us, and is helping us find answers to our troubles conceiving. Her plan of treatment for us feels very personalized and specific to the information she has. She is very respectful of our concerns about various aspects of treatment and is working with us to find solutions to our issues.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee understands the difficulty of our previous diagnosis of "unexplained infertility" and was not content with that. She recommended further testing for us, and is helping us find answers to our troubles conceiving. Her plan of treatment for us feels very personalized and specific to the information she has. She is very respectful of our concerns about various aspects of treatment and is working with us to find solutions to our issues.
See Dr. Aimee as soon as you can!
Dr. Aimee has been wonderful to work with. She has taken the time to answer our questions and consider our situation seriously. She seems to understand the difficulties of this entire process and seeks to make it easier on us, including everything from appointment times to the drugs we take.
Most of our interactions have been with Dr. Aimee. The few times we have interacted with the nursing staff, they have been friendly.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr. Aimee's clinic is very responsive to questions and scheduling. I have dealt with various nurses and staff on minor issues - scheduling, costs, etc. and they have been very helpful. I appreciate that Dr. Aimee does all of the communicating about major issues -treatment, health questions, etc.- herself.
San Ramon

Through my entire treatment and ongoing, I have always felt as though I was Aimee’s [Eyvazzadeh] only patient. She is so caring and is in constant contact with me. ... I am still going through treatment (round 2 starting soon), and Aimee has continued to be compassionate, communicative and overall has put me at ease during this journey. ... Aimee is hands on and you mainly communicate with her.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
I couldn’t imagine having a different doctor. I am still going through treatment (round 2 starting soon), and Aimee has continued to be compassionate, communicative and overall has put me at ease during this journey.
Ask a lot of questions. Aimee is so knowledgeable!
Through my entire treatment and ongoing, I have always felt as though I was Aimee’s only patient. She is so caring and is in constant contact with me.
omnitrope 5.8 mg/vial (hgh): #1 with 1 refill 3 mL 25 gauge x 5/8" syringes menopur 75 iu: #36 vials with 1 refill 3 cc syringes 22 gauge 1.5 inch needles 27 gauge .5 inch needles novarel 5,000 iu (trigger shot): #2 vials with 1 refill cetrotide 0.25 mg: #5 with 1 refill levaquin 250 mg: #2 with 1 refill
Everybody has been wonderful and communicates extremely well.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Aimee is hands on and you mainly communicate with her. I work with her staff on appointments and medication, but Aimee oversees everything. I couldn’t recommend Aimee and her team more. They are the best!
The costs were in line with what we were expecting to pay for treatment.
San Ramon

Dr. Aimee is very reliable and caring. She understands our needs and helps us along the process with our many questions. Always very responsive to our emails. At times I do worry and wonder who she does it all but she does and I never felt unnoticed.... When going for your consultation appointment, make sure you have your note pad because she does provide a lot of information you want to make sure you capture everything.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is very caring, understanding and sensitive to our needs. She is always available when I email her.
agonist protocal. Menopur, cetrotide, hsg. at 41 produced 8 eggs, 6 fertilized and only 2 made it to blastocysts. sent to PGS testing and both came back abnormal.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Nice clinic. Clean, open and quiet. You can tell a lot on the cleanliness of the clinic by how clean the bathrooms are. Parking is easy and clinic is accessible. The financial coordinator very nice however you have to make sure you receive all your receipts. Im sure she's very busy therefore might forget.
Full IVF cycle with 1 FET, 21,000 not including PGS testing.
San Ramon

Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological, Other, Unexplained
Dr Aimee tried IUI with DS. Resulted in negatives but she ran more tests and found out I have APS, so the next plan is to do Ivf with her and a specialized protocol to help with egg maturity...he cared about my feelings through the process, always tried to be positive.She explains everything and is excellent about communication, much better than any other Doctor I have ever seen. She liked to get to the bottom of things and wants her patients to succeed.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
She's a very caring Doctor and wants her patients to remain as hopeful and positive as they can be throughout the whole process. She explains everything and is excellent about communication, much better than any other Doctor I have ever seen. She liked to get to the bottom of things and wants her patients to succeed.
Very funny, honest, positive spirit if your capable of having a baby she will make it happen.
She cared about my feelings through the process, always tried to be positive.
Dx with pcos and severe male.factor infertility. Did 2 previous IVF cycles at different clinic with low number of mature eggs, Dr Aimee tried IUI with DS. Resulted in negatives but she ran more tests and found out I have APS, so the next plan is to do Ivf with her and a specialized protocol to help with egg maturity.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
All the nursing staff at DR Aimees are compassionate and caring.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
It's a small clinic and with that comes more individualized care and treatment. I have been to very large clinics and I felt this was a much better experiance, they don't make you feel like your just another number. Clinic is clean, they go out of their way to make you feel at home.
I trust her in whatever her reccomendation is.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] took the time to get to know us and evaluated all of the information candidly. She did not automatically turn us away because of age as a previous doctor had done. She is personable and talks to you like she would a friend.... She is an amazing doctor that knows her stuff. She treats you like a friend and makes you feel comfortable and safe. Her office can get hectic at times because it is a very small office with few staff.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Be sure you are able to be flexible because it's a one woman show and sometimes appointment times need to be changed at the last minute.
Dr. Aimee took the time to get to know us and evaluated all of the information candidly. She did not automatically turn us away because of age as a previous doctor had done. She is personable and talks to you like she would a friend.
It's a small office and staff hustles to make sure you are seen on time or on a timely manner. They are very nice and professional.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
The office is small but comfortable. You feel like a part of a family because of that fact. You don't feel like you are waiting along with the masses or have to wonder who you are going to see that particular day.
Dr. Aimee is a little more costly than some clinics but too much more. She has options to choose the level of care that you would like based on your budget.

IUI, 2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Aimee was a wonderful find and I couldn't imagine going through this process with another doctor. She exhibits great expertise and control over the situation, while also being very friendly with a wonderful bed-side manner. This process can be very depressing, but her presence is always uplifting. Her responsiveness and willingness to go into detail or answer any silly question was also highly appreciated.
IUI, 2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
If you have questions, ask. She really is committed to patients and will be very responsive.
She is a wonderful doctor who makes a very emotional and difficult time so much easier. She has great expertise, but relates to patients on a very personal level. Dr. Aimee is also amazingly responsive, replying to emails or calls quickly at any time of day or night.
Dr. Aimee's whole staff was warm and lovely. It's a small office and it felt very personal when coming in for appointments.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
It's a small clinic so patients are treated to a more personal experience. Dr. Aimee and the office staff all seem invested in the patients. Can't think of any real weaknesses. We had a very positive experience here.
We did a single embryo transfer.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Ask any and every question you have [for Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] and they will be answered openly and honestly...I was always treated with so much love and reapect. Everything was always thoroughly explained. Any time I would have questions or concerns they were always made valid and not like I was some stupid person who didn’t know anything. I was so blessed by everything she has done for myself under her care and I’m forever grateful
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Bottom line she puts you first and always will. You’re not a number your a special patient who she truly understands and makes time for all of your concerns and feelings. You’re made to feel so loved and appreciated throughout this difficult time.
Ask any and every question you have and they will be answered openly and honestly.
Everyone is wonderful
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
This is a very nice clinic. You’re very important and always will be treated with love and compassion. You’re not just a number like a lot of other places. You will receive wonderful care and fully understand your treatment plan.

How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
We are seeing Dr. Aimee for male-factor infertility requiring IVF. She is extremely passionate about what she does and is the best doctor (of any sort) I have had. Very compassionate and responds to any questions promptly, day or night. She works around my natural cycle rather than placing us on a schedule with birth control, which we really appreciate.
She's great!
Dr. Aimee has has a way of making you feel like you are her only patient! She is always very responsive to all communications, remembers all details of your situation and has a very calming and optimistic bedside manner.
Very knowledgeable and helpful! Communications between them and Dr. Aimee are great.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Ultrasounds were generally in the morning. The whole procedure (from walking into the waiting area to leaving the building) is almost always under 30 minutes. And they are very flexible with scheduling so it never interfered with work.

5 IUI, 1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Know thats she goes above and beyond. BUT also know that it comes at a cost (she's expensive compared to other clinics in the area)....I wish all of my doctors were like her. She's smart, confident and gets results! I loved her as a person and as a professional.
5 IUI, 1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
She was so warm and made me feel like I was her only patient! Was very invested in my outcome.
IVF - Menopur+Bravelle stim, egg retrieval, embryos sent for genetic testing (PGS). Then a frozen transfer cycle the following month. Due to my age and embryo quality (5AA) we transferred one embryo. Cycle was successful.
Mostly great! But I dealt directly with Dr Aimee more.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Well organized. My only gripe was that I was asked to return for a 6 week ultrasound with no mention of a $360 fee (until we were checking out). I wish this had been disclosed upfront.
Close to $25K
San Ramon
She [Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] asks a lot of questions about me and my husband. Protocol is specific to our situation. ... She explains everything clearly and always answers any questions. She responds to emails very quickly and checks in with me to make sure everything is going ok. She is the one I see every time I go in for an appointment. ... Do not be afraid to ask questions or have her explain if something is unclear.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Do not be afraid to ask questions or have her explain if something is unclear.
She asks a lot of questions about me and my husband. Protocol is specific to our situation.
They are knowledgeable and have great bedside manner.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
The clinic is small but the people who work there are very friendly and always there to answer your questions. The only problem I had was payment. They did not have record of my payment and I had to show them a receipt.
Costs are about $25k with genetic testing. Doesn’t include fet

2013
The dr [Dr. Eyvazzadeh] is very thorough, knowledgeable, very compassionate and easy to approach. Always available via email. She has excellent bedside manners and great sense of humor...
2013
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
The dr is very thorough, knowledgeable, very compassionate and easy to approach. Always available via email. She has excellent bedside manners and great sense of humor.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
The clinic and staff are organized, courteous and willing to answer all the questions. Never a wait time for more than 10mins. Office is punctual at meeting appointment times.