9.9

Aimee Eyvazzadeh works at

5401 Norris Canyon Rd
San Ramon, CA 94583
925-277-0600

Dr.Aimee makes her self available at all times. She does not push you into iVf or iui immediately. She likes to get to the root problem of the infertility, gives you a plan to work on it and go from there. I no improvement, the next steps are discussed.... She’s down to earth, blunt but relatable. Dr. Aimee takes the time to respond to all questions and gets back to you right away! She’s amazing, she truly cares about her patients. She gives us hope.
I wish they [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] would call and confirm appts. Sometimes you set them up so far in advance it would be nice to have as a reminder. Most of the front desk are quick to respond except one instance where 3 emails later I had to call. It doesn’t make sense when dr. Aimee replies right away. I would expect the same from her staff.... [Nursing Staff] There was one who did not respond to my question I asked about 3 times, while answering the other questions.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Come with a sheet of all your questions. She will be sure to answer them all. Don’t be afraid to ask for things. For example, my initial consultation was for an hour and a half. Well she called me back in late and had an appt right after so cut it short to 30 mins! For the amount of money we were paying I felt it wasn’t fair. So the second consultation was $0.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
There was one who did not respond to my question I asked about 3 times, while answering the other questions. I called and left a message for her to call me back. She finally did and I got my response.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
I wish they would call and confirm appts. Sometimes you set them up so far in advance it would be nice to have as a reminder. Most of the front desk are quick to respond except one instance where 3 emails later I had to call. It doesn’t make sense when dr. Aimee replies right away. I would expect the same from her staff.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
It’s an estimated amount of $23-25k

2012 - 2015, Successful
After two IUIs when TTC our first, Aimee had a very honest conversation and gave me advice she would have given her sister. We went on for another IUI and got pregnant....She brought me in when I had spotting during early pregnancy to see the baby. She got me IV fluids when I was sick with morning sickness. When I was third trimester, she even gave me informal advice with my gestational diabetes diagnosis. Once you are a patient, she never gives up on you.
[The staff at the clinic is] so friendly, able to get into appointments quickly, the receptionist knows me even though it's been a year since I was a patient when I stopped in to say hi with the baby. They opened on New Years Eve so we could do our IUI at the optimal time. Sherry is her NP. She is great, saw her just a couple times because we mainly saw Aimee.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
She is so knowledgable and caring. I felt well informed about every aspect of our treatment. She brought me in when I had spotting during early pregnancy to see the baby. She got me IV fluids when I was sick with morning sickness. When I was third trimester, she even gave me informal advice with my gestational diabetes diagnosis. Once you are a patient, she never gives up on you.
Ask questions, she will answer them.
Describe the protocols Aimee Eyvazzadeh used in your cycles at Aimee Eyvazzadeh and their degree of success.
We had 99% abnormal sperm but high sperm count. Started with femara and IUI for first two cycles. My response was dwindling so third IUI we did gonal f, got 3 follicles, IUI CD 10 after hcg trigger and got our first son. Second son, we started with just femara because I did not want to start aggressively yet. Did two IUIs with femara, three follicles, had one healthy embryo and one blighted ovum.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
So friendly, able to get into appointments quickly, the receptionist knows me even though it's been a year since I was a patient when I stopped in to say hi with the baby. They opened on New Years Eve so we could do our IUI at the optimal time
Covered by my insurance, most visits were actually just my standard copay

2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
1 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Aimee is one of a kind. She works around the clock for her patients and makes us feel seen. There is nobody like her. I’ve had two other fertility Dr.’s that did not measure up to the support I received from Dr. A...She is there for you 24/7...She pushed me to my limit but made sure I didn’t over stimulate by checking in on my protein and electrolyte intake daily...
They [staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh] sometimes tend to be unorganized but always very responsive. Make you feel important and are caring. They could be more up front with the billing. And some could use improvement in blood word. They are very hands on when it comes to showing you how to do the injections...Had some appointment changes without being notified...
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Trust her and listen to any piece of advice she has. You’re in good hands
She is there for you 24/7. Makes you feel like you matter and meant to have a child one way or the other.
Very friendly and caring
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
They sometimes tend to be unorganized but always very responsive. Make you feel important and are caring. They could be more up front with the billing. And some could use improvement in blood word. They are very hands on when it comes to showing you how to do the injections.
Very expensive which is why I had to switch for my second round of IVF. About $35,000 and that doesn’t include a FET
Describe Aimee Eyvazzadeh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
She went over the risks of transferring two but felt comfortable moving forward with it and ultimately let us make the final decision
What specific things went wrong at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Had some appointment changes without being notified

2020, Consult
[Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] is fabulous. She throughly explained test results and emailed with me several times after our consultation. I would see her for a cycle if it was not for the pandemic, but I live in NJ. She is so compassionate and explains everything...She goes above and beyond to care about her patients. She emailed me and kept in touch even after our consultation. Highly recommend Dr. Aimee for IVF treatments.
I think that the consultation [with Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] was around $600, but well worth the time and money...Love Dr. Aimee and her staff. She is so helpful and compassionate during a very emotionally and physically draining process. Highly suggest seeing this doctor for IUI and IVF treatments. She does extensive testing and will not stop until you get some answers.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Doctor offers extensive testing and explanation. She goes above and beyond to care about her patients. She emailed me and kept in touch even after our consultation. Highly recommend Dr. Aimee for IVF treatments.
She is so kind and will get to the bottom of your issues. She is very understanding and compassionate through a difficult process.
This doctor is fabulous. She throughly explained test results and emailed with me several times after our consultation. I would see her for a cycle if it was not for the pandemic, but I live in NJ. She is so compassionate and explains everything.
Did not cycle with Dr. Aimee. Just had a consult and workup with her.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Nurses provided quick and responsive feedback to any questions or concerns.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
I think that the consultation was around $600, but well worth the time and money.
Did not do a transfer with this doctor.

2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] is extremely personable, committed and dedicated to her patients. My wife and I felt her completely present, attentive and competent. She goes above and beyond to make sure we understood everything in session and through email!...saved us a lot of time and money in the long run because she discovered the uterine fibroids...completely committed to our dream...
I had a neutral experience with the staff [at Aimee Eyvazzadeh - San Ramon]...I believe it was $750 for an initial in person consultation...saved us a lot of time and money in the long run because [doctor] discovered the uterine fibroids. I appreciate how they took the time to break down the prices, which helped dispel my belief that INVOCELL IVF would be a cheaper option.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is amazing! She is passionate about helping people get pregnant and you feel it. I know she is completely committed to our dream and will do everything in her power to help us achieve it. Even after our consultation and diagnostic session, she was present through email, answering all of my many questions.
No matter how amazing the doctor is, remember that you have to follow your own gut about what is right for you.
Dr. Aimee is extremely personable, committed and dedicated to her patients. My wife and I felt her completely present, attentive and competent. She goes above and beyond to make sure we understood everything in session and through email!
We have not been able to start treatment due to the shelter in place order.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
I had a neutral experience with the staff.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr. Aimee brings such passion, dedication, expertise to this clinic. There's a high cost for an initial session, but it was worth it. She saved us a lot of time and money in the long run because she discovered the uterine fibroids. I appreciate how they took the time to break down the prices, which helped dispel my belief that INVOCELL IVF would be a cheaper option.
I believe it was $750 for an initial in person consultation.
2020, Unknown Success
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
[Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] is warm, friendly and jokes around. She often responds to emails reassuring me by saying "I Promise!" which is something you want to hear from your doctor when you are trying for something as intimate as conceiving a baby...Although her clinic was my second clinic, she was sure not to just trust everything that came from the previous clinic. She wanted to see the numbers herself and research on her own regarding my case.
[Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh's office is] Clean, especially during COVID when cleaniness is your number one concern, their office is clean and tidy. There are drinks and snacks left out for you while you are waiting. In addition, magazines and books are left out. The staff greets you when you enter and you will never wait for more than 2 minutes. Dr. Aimee is sooo timely and honors your time. She is efficient and always honors your time contraints.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
She is warm, friendly and jokes around. She often responds to emails reassuring me by saying "I Promise!" which is something you want to hear from your doctor when you are trying for something as intimate as conceiving a baby.
Be yourself.
She is kind, responsive, friendly and extremely loving. I have never felt like a number in her care. She will try anything and everything to help you, and hold your hand when you are scared or afraid.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh. (Assigned nurse: Sherry)
They are all on your team and will greet you and help you
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
She is more expensive than previous clinic

IUI With Other Docs
Dr. Aimee is amazing. She is so genuine. After my awful experience previously she is a breath of fresh air. She bring humor and life to the whole process. ... She is always willing to respond to any questions that one has. I have emailed her multiple times and she’s responded so quickly. I ask lots of questions and she answers each one. She listens to you and is willing to hear what you have to say and ease concerns.
Clinic [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] runs smoothly. Difficult to get a first appointment but once you’re in dr. Aimee and her staff work to make it happen for you. They are all on the same Page and know who you are when you come in the door. They take the time to explain all the steps to you and make you feel like a part of their family. I also appreciate that the office isn’t covered in success stories. Like others I have been too.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
We are starting with gonalf and menopour 4 vital each night plus hgh. I have not completed the treatment cycle as of yet
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
They run very efficiently. Each has a a specific job and works with dr. Aimee to make her patients feel comfortable and make appointments run smoothly.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Clinic runs smoothly. Difficult to get a first appointment but once you’re in dr. Aimee and her staff work to make it happen for you. They are all on the same Page and know who you are when you come in the door. They take the time to explain all the steps to you and make you feel like a part of their family. I also appreciate that the office isn’t covered in success stories. Like others I have been too.
Our insurance doesn’t cover ivf so we pay out of pocket. The cost seems to fit into the average we looked up.
What specific things went wrong at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
San Ramon

Dr. Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] understands the difficulty of our previous diagnosis of "unexplained infertility" and was not content with that. She recommended further testing for us, and is helping us find answers to our troubles conceiving. Her plan of treatment for us feels very personalized and specific to the information she has. She is very respectful of our concerns about various aspects of treatment and is working with us to find solutions to our issues.
Dr. Aimee's clinic [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] is very responsive to questions and scheduling. I have dealt with various nurses and staff on minor issues - scheduling, costs, etc. and they have been very helpful. I appreciate that Dr. Aimee does all of the communicating about major issues -treatment, health questions, etc.- herself. ... The few times we have interacted with the nursing staff, they have been friendly.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee understands the difficulty of our previous diagnosis of "unexplained infertility" and was not content with that. She recommended further testing for us, and is helping us find answers to our troubles conceiving. Her plan of treatment for us feels very personalized and specific to the information she has. She is very respectful of our concerns about various aspects of treatment and is working with us to find solutions to our issues.
See Dr. Aimee as soon as you can!
Dr. Aimee has been wonderful to work with. She has taken the time to answer our questions and consider our situation seriously. She seems to understand the difficulties of this entire process and seeks to make it easier on us, including everything from appointment times to the drugs we take.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Most of our interactions have been with Dr. Aimee. The few times we have interacted with the nursing staff, they have been friendly.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr. Aimee's clinic is very responsive to questions and scheduling. I have dealt with various nurses and staff on minor issues - scheduling, costs, etc. and they have been very helpful. I appreciate that Dr. Aimee does all of the communicating about major issues -treatment, health questions, etc.- herself.
San Ramon

Through my entire treatment and ongoing, I have always felt as though I was Aimee’s [Eyvazzadeh] only patient. She is so caring and is in constant contact with me. ... I am still going through treatment (round 2 starting soon), and Aimee has continued to be compassionate, communicative and overall has put me at ease during this journey. ... Aimee is hands on and you mainly communicate with her.
I couldn’t recommend Aimee and her team more. ... Aimee is hands on and you mainly communicate with her. I work with her staff [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] on appointments and medication, but Aimee oversees everything. ... They are the best! ... Everybody has been wonderful and communicates extremely well. ... The costs were in line with what we were expecting to pay for treatment.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
I couldn’t imagine having a different doctor. I am still going through treatment (round 2 starting soon), and Aimee has continued to be compassionate, communicative and overall has put me at ease during this journey.
Ask a lot of questions. Aimee is so knowledgeable!
Through my entire treatment and ongoing, I have always felt as though I was Aimee’s only patient. She is so caring and is in constant contact with me.
omnitrope 5.8 mg/vial (hgh): #1 with 1 refill 3 mL 25 gauge x 5/8" syringes menopur 75 iu: #36 vials with 1 refill 3 cc syringes 22 gauge 1.5 inch needles 27 gauge .5 inch needles novarel 5,000 iu (trigger shot): #2 vials with 1 refill cetrotide 0.25 mg: #5 with 1 refill levaquin 250 mg: #2 with 1 refill
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Everybody has been wonderful and communicates extremely well.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Aimee is hands on and you mainly communicate with her. I work with her staff on appointments and medication, but Aimee oversees everything. I couldn’t recommend Aimee and her team more. They are the best!
The costs were in line with what we were expecting to pay for treatment.
San Ramon

Dr. Aimee is very reliable and caring. She understands our needs and helps us along the process with our many questions. Always very responsive to our emails. At times I do worry and wonder who she does it all but she does and I never felt unnoticed.... When going for your consultation appointment, make sure you have your note pad because she does provide a lot of information you want to make sure you capture everything.
Nice clinic [Aimee Eyvazzadeh]. Clean, open and quiet. You can tell a lot on the cleanliness of the clinic by how clean the bathrooms are. Parking is easy and clinic is accessible. The financial coordinator very nice however you have to make sure you receive all your receipts. Im sure she's very busy therefore might forget.... When going for your consultation appointment, make sure you have your note pad because she does provide a lot of information you want to make sure you capture everything.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is very caring, understanding and sensitive to our needs. She is always available when I email her.
agonist protocal. Menopur, cetrotide, hsg. at 41 produced 8 eggs, 6 fertilized and only 2 made it to blastocysts. sent to PGS testing and both came back abnormal.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Nice clinic. Clean, open and quiet. You can tell a lot on the cleanliness of the clinic by how clean the bathrooms are. Parking is easy and clinic is accessible. The financial coordinator very nice however you have to make sure you receive all your receipts. Im sure she's very busy therefore might forget.
Full IVF cycle with 1 FET, 21,000 not including PGS testing.
2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr Aimee tried IUI with DS. Resulted in negatives but she ran more tests and found out I have APS, so the next plan is to do Ivf with her and a specialized protocol to help with egg maturity...he cared about my feelings through the process, always tried to be positive.She explains everything and is excellent about communication, much better than any other Doctor I have ever seen. She liked to get to the bottom of things and wants her patients to succeed.
All the nursing staff at DR Aimees are compassionate and caring...It's a small clinic and with that comes more individualized care and treatment. I have been to very large clinics and I felt this was a much better experiance, they don't make you feel like your just another number. Clinic is clean, they go out of their way to make you feel at home...Dr Aimee tried IUI with DS. Resulted in negatives but she ran more tests and found out I have APS, so the next plan is to do Ivf with her and a specialized protocol to help with egg maturity.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
She's a very caring Doctor and wants her patients to remain as hopeful and positive as they can be throughout the whole process. She explains everything and is excellent about communication, much better than any other Doctor I have ever seen. She liked to get to the bottom of things and wants her patients to succeed.
Very funny, honest, positive spirit if your capable of having a baby she will make it happen.
She cared about my feelings through the process, always tried to be positive.
Dx with pcos and severe male.factor infertility. Did 2 previous IVF cycles at different clinic with low number of mature eggs, Dr Aimee tried IUI with DS. Resulted in negatives but she ran more tests and found out I have APS, so the next plan is to do Ivf with her and a specialized protocol to help with egg maturity.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
All the nursing staff at DR Aimees are compassionate and caring.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
I trust her in whatever her reccomendation is.
San Ramon
Dr. Aimee [Eyvazzadeh] took the time to get to know us and evaluated all of the information candidly. She did not automatically turn us away because of age as a previous doctor had done. She is personable and talks to you like she would a friend.... She is an amazing doctor that knows her stuff. She treats you like a friend and makes you feel comfortable and safe. Her office can get hectic at times because it is a very small office with few staff.
The office [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] is small but comfortable. You feel like a part of a family because of that fact. You don't feel like you are waiting along with the masses or have to wonder who you are going to see that particular day.... Be sure you are able to be flexible because it's a one woman show and sometimes appointment times need to be changed at the last minute.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee took the time to get to know us and evaluated all of the information candidly. She did not automatically turn us away because of age as a previous doctor had done. She is personable and talks to you like she would a friend.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
It's a small office and staff hustles to make sure you are seen on time or on a timely manner. They are very nice and professional.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
The office is small but comfortable. You feel like a part of a family because of that fact. You don't feel like you are waiting along with the masses or have to wonder who you are going to see that particular day.
Dr. Aimee is a little more costly than some clinics but too much more. She has options to choose the level of care that you would like based on your budget.

IUI With Other Docs
Dr. Aimee was a wonderful find and I couldn't imagine going through this process with another doctor. She exhibits great expertise and control over the situation, while also being very friendly with a wonderful bed-side manner. This process can be very depressing, but her presence is always uplifting. Her responsiveness and willingness to go into detail or answer any silly question was also highly appreciated.
It's a small clinic [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] so patients are treated to a more personal experience. Dr. Aimee and the office staff all seem invested in the patients. Can't think of any real weaknesses. We had a very positive experience here...Dr. Aimee's whole staff was warm and lovely. It's a small office and it felt very personal when coming in for appointments...Dr. Aimee is also amazingly responsive, replying to emails or calls quickly at any time of day or night.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
If you have questions, ask. She really is committed to patients and will be very responsive.
She is a wonderful doctor who makes a very emotional and difficult time so much easier. She has great expertise, but relates to patients on a very personal level. Dr. Aimee is also amazingly responsive, replying to emails or calls quickly at any time of day or night.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
It's a small clinic so patients are treated to a more personal experience. Dr. Aimee and the office staff all seem invested in the patients. Can't think of any real weaknesses. We had a very positive experience here.
We did a single embryo transfer.

2015, Successful
Dr. Aimee is hands-down, the best doctor I ever had! She is extremely knowledgeable, patient, caring, and makes you feel like you are her only patient. She was available to answer calls/texts/emails almost any time, day or night. She also collaborated very well with other providers (including when we had to briefly leave the state), and had flexible scheduling.
Strengths: this clinic [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] fully educated patients on options, compassionate, flexible scheduling, extremely quick response time to calls/emails. They were very organized and handled setbacks smoothly, so our cycles were not interrupted. Weaknesses: none. It is pricey, but 100% worth it. ... Nursing staff was very organized, caring, and responsive to calls and emails.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
I would not hesitate to seek a consult! It is costly, but so worth it. Come with a notebook and a list of questions, because she will give you a lot of information and spends a very generous amount of time with you.
Very compassionate and warm bedside manner, extremely quick response time, clearly informed patients of all options/sought our input and preferences.
I do not remember the details, but the process went very smoothly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Nursing staff was very organized, caring, and responsive to calls and emails.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Strengths: this clinic fully educated patients on options, compassionate, flexible scheduling, extremely quick response time to calls/emails. They were very organized and handled setbacks smoothly, so our cycles were not interrupted. Weaknesses: none. It is pricey, but 100% worth it.

2015 - 2018, Successful
Ask any and every question you have [for Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] and they will be answered openly and honestly...I was always treated with so much love and reapect. Everything was always thoroughly explained. Any time I would have questions or concerns they were always made valid and not like I was some stupid person who didn’t know anything. I was so blessed by everything she has done for myself under her care and I’m forever grateful
Everyon [in the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh's office] is wonderful...This is a very nice clinic. You’re very important and always will be treated with love and compassion. You’re not just a number like a lot of other places. You will receive wonderful care and fully understand your treatment plan... Everything was always thoroughly explained. Any time I would have questions or concerns they were always made valid and not like I was some stupid person who didn’t know anything. I was so blessed by everything she has done for myself under her care and I’m forever grateful
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Bottom line she puts you first and always will. You’re not a number your a special patient who she truly understands and makes time for all of your concerns and feelings. You’re made to feel so loved and appreciated throughout this difficult time.
Ask any and every question you have and they will be answered openly and honestly.
Everyone is wonderful
2015, Successful
Know thats she goes above and beyond. BUT also know that it comes at a cost (she's expensive compared to other clinics in the area)....I wish all of my doctors were like her. She's smart, confident and gets results! I loved her as a person and as a professional.
Well organized. My only gripe was that I was asked to return for a 6 week ultrasound with no mention of a $360 fee (until we were checking out). I wish this had been disclosed upfront....Know thats she goes above and beyond. BUT also know that it comes at a cost (she's expensive compared to other clinics in the area).
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
She was so warm and made me feel like I was her only patient! Was very invested in my outcome.
IVF - Menopur+Bravelle stim, egg retrieval, embryos sent for genetic testing (PGS). Then a frozen transfer cycle the following month. Due to my age and embryo quality (5AA) we transferred one embryo. Cycle was successful.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Mostly great! But I dealt directly with Dr Aimee more.
Close to $25K
San Ramon

She [Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] asks a lot of questions about me and my husband. Protocol is specific to our situation. ... She explains everything clearly and always answers any questions. She responds to emails very quickly and checks in with me to make sure everything is going ok. She is the one I see every time I go in for an appointment. ... Do not be afraid to ask questions or have her explain if something is unclear.
The clinic [Aimee Eyvazzadeh] is small but the people who work there are very friendly and always there to answer your questions. The only problem I had was payment. They did not have record of my payment and I had to show them a receipt. ... They [nursing staff] are knowledgeable and have great bedside manner. ... Protocol is specific to our situation. ... Costs are about $25k with genetic testing. Doesn’t include fet
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Do not be afraid to ask questions or have her explain if something is unclear.
She asks a lot of questions about me and my husband. Protocol is specific to our situation.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
They are knowledgeable and have great bedside manner.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
The clinic is small but the people who work there are very friendly and always there to answer your questions. The only problem I had was payment. They did not have record of my payment and I had to show them a receipt.
Costs are about $25k with genetic testing. Doesn’t include fet

2013, Successful
The dr [Dr. Eyvazzadeh] is very thorough, knowledgeable, very compassionate and easy to approach. Always available via email. She has excellent bedside manners and great sense of humor...
The clinic and staff [at Dr. Eyvazzadeh's clinic] are organized, courteous and willing to answer all the questions. Never a wait time for more than 10mins. Office is punctual at meeting appointment times...
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
The dr is very thorough, knowledgeable, very compassionate and easy to approach. Always available via email. She has excellent bedside manners and great sense of humor.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
The clinic and staff are organized, courteous and willing to answer all the questions. Never a wait time for more than 10mins. Office is punctual at meeting appointment times.

2022, Successful
[Dr. Eyvazzadeh] understood my pain to the core. She was very attentive and understood my desire to be a mother. She was very empathetic and compassionate...She always responds super quick to emails...Tried 1 IUI with Letrozole in May 2022 negative pregnancy test. Got pregnant with Omnitrope the very next cycle. She knew my body the best and knew what was best for me!
Strengths [of Aimee Eyvazzadeh]- super fast communication. Attentiveness and empathy. She also has a lot of resources for all women not just her patients. She has a podcast, YouTube channel, and is very active on Instagram. Weaknesses- wish she lived in LA so that I could visit her on my lunch breaks lol. But seriously no weaknesses at all.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
She is AMAZING! She always responds super quick to emails and is super brilliant! She is a genius and a blessing to all women! She is also very personable and you can tell she really wants to helps others. I 100% recommend her even if she is too far from you her consultations are worth it... She is so attentive and empathetic. Honestly, I am obsessed with her! She knew my case inside and out and knew what was best for me.
DO IT!!!! DO IT!!!! She is worth every penny. You will thank me later. If you want an attentive doctor with excellent memory and who is passionate about her work you have to see Dr. Aimee
She understood my pain to the core. She was very attentive and understood my desire to be a mother. She was very empathetic and compassionate
Tried for naturally from June 2021 Then met with Dr. Aimee feb 2022 cycle. Tried 1 IUI with Letrozole in May 2022 negative pregnancy test. Got pregnant with Omnitrope the very next cycle. She knew my body the best and knew what was best for me! Love her so much.
Everyone was perfect!
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Strengths- super fast communication. Attentiveness and empathy. She also has a lot of resources for all women not just her patients. She has a podcast, YouTube channel, and is very active on Instagram. Weaknesses- wish she lived in LA so that I could visit her on my lunch breaks lol. But seriously no weaknesses at all.
2019, Consult
She [Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] is the best and made my wife and I feel comfortable and ease from the first time we contacted her...replies quickly to emailed questions and really cares about her patients. We only have had a Consultation while deciding to move forward but she still checks in...My wife has had multiple Surgeries for Endometriosis and she has made herself available for any questions that we have had.
You will feel at ease and comfortable the moment you walk through the door [at Aimee Eyvazzadeh - San Ramon] . All of her staff is Amazing. This has been a tough decision for my wife and I to make as we hoped for a natural pregnancy. But now will our only option Is IVF and we wouldn’t go anywhere else...Consultation cost are average for seeing a Specialist in her field...best Doctor [Dr. Eyvazzadeh] that we have had in our corner.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Simply she is Amazing and the Best doctor we have met. My wife has had multiple Surgeries for Endometriosis and she has made herself available for any questions that we have had. Dr. Aimee made us feel comfortable and she cares about her Patients.
You will leave a Consultation feeling on top of the World. This is a tough thing to go through but she is the Best.
Dr. Aimee, She is the best and made my wife and I feel comfortable and ease from the first time we contacted her. She replies quickly to emailed questions and really cares about her patients. We only have had a Consultation while deciding to move forward but she still checks in and makes herself available to us. She is Amazing and hands down best Doctor that we have had in our corner.
Consultation only
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Dr. Aimee clinic is Great!! You will feel at ease and comfortable the moment you walk through the door. All of her staff is Amazing. This has been a tough decision for my wife and I to make as we hoped for a natural pregnancy. But now will our only option Is IVF and we wouldn’t go anywhere else. Dr. Aimee is the BEST
We only had a Consultation which was worth every penny. Her Consultation cost are average for seeing a Specialist in her field
Trust all of her recommendations and she sets up a plan for every patient

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr Aimee was honest and real but also someone that I trust to help me on this journey. Our plan is a great plan that I am comfortable with and am excited to be working with her for the future baby that we will try to get here safely...Aimee actually took the time to look at my information before dismissing me. It was so nice to be listened to
I haven’t gone in to the [Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] clinic yet. I haven’t started my process yet so I can’t fairly judge what they are like as a clinic from a patient perspective. The experience I have had with one nurse doing an ultrasound was wonderful. She explained what she saw and was quite friendly and nice...took the time to look at my information before dismissing me. It was so nice to be listened to
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Be honest, upfront and tell her things you think aren’t important. She just wants to know it all to get you to your goal
A human because Aimee actually took the time to look at my information before dismissing me. It was so nice to be listened to
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
I haven’t gone in to the clinic yet. I haven’t started my process yet so I can’t fairly judge what they are like as a clinic from a patient perspective. The experience I have had with one nurse doing an ultrasound was wonderful. She explained what she saw and was quite friendly and nice

2018 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Aimee personally saw me during each visit and took the time to communicate with me every time I reached out to her...Not only is she brilliant, but she is kind and understanding. She makes you feel as if you are her only patient and really takes the time to listen...For both of my pregnancies achieved with Dr. Aimee’s help we used Letrozole, injectable’s, trigger shots and IUI....
The office [Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] is well organized and it has a welcoming feel to it. Great location with plenty of parking...Everyone I had contact with at Dr. Aimee’s office was always kind and helpful...During COVID they make sure to take all the necessary precautions to minimize any risk. Even though going through infertility is one of the most difficult things, I can’t imagine going through it with any other doctor than Dr. Aimee. She is just amazing...
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
Dr. Aimee is the best doctor I have ever had the chance of working with as a patient. Not only is she brilliant, but she is kind and understanding. She makes you feel as if you are her only patient and really takes the time to listen.
Trust Dr. Aimee! She really has your best interests at heart.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Everyone I had contact with at Dr. Aimee’s office was always kind and helpful.
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
The office is well organized and it has a welcoming feel to it. Great location with plenty of parking. During COVID they make sure to take all the necessary precautions to minimize any risk. Even though going through infertility is one of the most difficult things, I can’t imagine going through it with any other doctor than Dr. Aimee. She is just amazing.
San Ramon

She [Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] takes the time to come up with a plan that fits your individual needs while respecting any concerns or preferences you may have regarding your treatment. You can email her at any time with any questions or concerns and she responds very quickly. Other practices will not provide that type and ease of communication with the doctor.
Very easy to schedule an appointment and procedure, staff is very professional and respectful [at Aimee Eyvazzadeh clinic]. Very easy to get in touch with Dr Aimee as opposed to a clinic nurse which is the case at other clinics. Very easy to get prescriptions refilled as needed...office staff are also wonderful and I have always been treated with respect...pricey but worth every penny.
How was your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh at Aimee Eyvazzadeh?
This is long overdue. We are so thankful for Dr. Aimee! We did not have any experience with other fertility doctors in the Bay Area but are glad we came to her first. She is not only very knowledgeable and professional but also one of the most caring and supportive doctors I have known. She takes the time to come up with a plan that fits your individual needs while respecting any concerns or preferences you may have regarding your treatment. You can email her at any time with any questions or concerns and she responds very quickly. Other practices will not provide that type and ease of communication with the doctor. Her office staff are also wonderful and I have always been treated with respect. She is pricey but worth every penny. After a successful round of IVF we unfortunately lost our first pregnancy in the third trimester due to unforeseen circumstances. Dr Aimee was so supportive and kind and went out of the way to meet with us and try to make some sense of what happened even though I was not under her care at the time of our loss. When we were ready to try again she provided support and was a great resource throughout the entire pregnancy. We are fortunate to be proud parents of our Rainbow Baby (now spirited toddler) and are so in love! We cannot thank Dr Aimee enough!
Describe your experience with Aimee Eyvazzadeh.
Very easy to schedule an appointment and procedure, staff is very professional and respectful. Very easy to get in touch with Dr Aimee as opposed to a clinic nurse which is the case at other clinics. Very easy to get prescriptions refilled as needed.