Aimee Seungdamrong

Shrewsbury
655 Shrewsbury Avenue
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
732-758-6511
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Aimee Seungdamrong to a friend?

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Damien Fertility Partners to a friend?
Dr. Seungdamrong always took the time to discuss our options with us and was always patient and welcoming with any questions I had during our appointments as well as when I would call to ask questions...She has a great bedside manner...always tells us that we can contact her with any questions... She is there at all our appointments when a Dr. is needed...You can tell that she cares very much about what she does and I've never felt like a number but as a patient.
How was your experience with Aimee Seungdamrong at Damien Fertility Partners?
Dr. Seungdamrong is an excellent RE. She has a great bedside manner and always thoroughly explains everything to us and always tells us that we can contact her with any questions. She is there at all our appointments when a Dr. is needed. We have started with her on our IUI/IVF journey and we are confident it will end successfully in her care. You can tell that she cares very much about what she does and I've never felt like a number but as a patient.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Aimee Seungdamrong at Damien Fertility Partners?
That the Dr. has a great understanding bedside manner that will be able to help them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Aimee Seungdamrong at Damien Fertility Partners?
The nursing staff I saw everyday were just as pleasant as the Dr.
Describe your experience with Damien Fertility Partners.
The clinic has 3 locations; Newark, Jersey City and Shrewsbury which made it easy for my husband and I to visit 2 of the 3 locations. Their office hours worked well with ours and they were always so helpful when making appointments. If I ever had any emergency questions during non office hours or on the weekends I can be connected to the operator that will let a nurse or Dr. know to contact me within an hour to assist me.
Describe Aimee Seungdamrong's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Damien Fertility Partners.
Dr Seungdamrong's approach was for eSET. She explained to us the risks of possibly carrying multiples and how she felt that a single embryo transfer would be better for the health of the child and mother over the risk of carrying twins and possibly risking an early pregnancy or health of 1 or more of the children and mother.
Aimee Seungdamrong
Damien Fertility Partners
Newark

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Aimee Seungdamrong at Damien Fertility Partners.