Kindbody

102 5th Ave
1-855-KND-BODY

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2018 - 2019
She [Dr. Seungdamrong] was friendly, patient, able to walk us through the details of each procedure. She took her time answering our questions, she was available by phone and was honest in the results we could expect through each step...Her first suggestion was to try a few IUI procedures because the tests so far had shown I did not have any tube blockage or ovary cysts
My first IUI cycle [at Damien] I showed up for the insemination and the nurse asked me if I took the egg release and I had never been told of that being a part of the procedure and I had never received the script for it. Having to pay out of pocket for that procedure with such an integral piece of the puzzle missing was very frustrating...The staff as a whole is friendly, well organized and easy to communicate with.
How was your experience with Aimee Seungdamrong at Damien Fertility Partners?
She was very detailed in her explanation of what each test would involve and it’s purpose early on. During appointments and testing she helped put my fears at ease. Her gentle nature sometimes may have given me some false hope early one, but I still appreciated her gentle nature. Especially in a new situation like the one my husband and I found ourselves in. She always made sure she gave us time to discuss options, or make decisions, asked questions to provoke some conversation when we didn’t know what to ask.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Aimee Seungdamrong at Damien Fertility Partners?
Just to be proactive early on, some steps of the IUI process I think I could have asked more questions when I was confused. Be your own advocate.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Aimee Seungdamrong at Damien Fertility Partners?
She was friendly, patient, able to walk us through the details of each procedure. She took her time answering our questions, she was available by phone and was honest in the results we could expect through each step.
Describe the protocols Aimee Seungdamrong used in your cycles at Damien Fertility Partners and their degree of success.
Her first suggestion was to try a few IUI procedures because the tests so far had shown I did not have any tube blockage or ovary cysts. I took Clomid before going in for the procedure. However the first cycle I was never sent the Avagel script for the release so it was all done on a prayer and timing.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Damien Fertility Partners.
Everyone was friendly, able to answer questions.
Describe your experience with Damien Fertility Partners.
The staff as a whole is friendly, well organized and easy to communicate with. There is only one lady who handles all the IVF information so we got hung up on a few things waiting for calls back from her a few times. There were a few surprise payments we owed when we showed up for appointments which took some time for them to explain.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Aimee Seungdamrong at Damien Fertility Partners.
Nothing was covered we paid out of pocket for all appts, tests and IUI procedures. This year I switched to my own insurance which covers partial
Describe Aimee Seungdamrong's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Damien Fertility Partners.
Based on my age she only suggests single embryo transfers.
What specific things went wrong at Damien Fertility Partners?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Damien Fertility Partners.
My first IUI cycle I showed up for the insemination and the nurse asked me if I took the egg release and I had never been told of that being a part of the procedure and I had never received the script for it. Having to pay out of pocket for that procedure with such an integral piece of the puzzle missing was very frustrating
Damien Fertility Partners