Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey

Doctor available by emailDoctor, Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolUCLA
732-918-2500
3131 Princeton Pike
LAWRENCEVILLE, NJ 08648
609-895-1114
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Alan Martinez to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey to a friend?
Dr. Martinez went as far as writing numerous letters to the VA clinics and health insurance to help us with trying to get coverage...Dr. Martinez takes as much time as needed to cover all the patient's concerns and to get all the info needed to help them...Be ready to wait and work through all the check ups - it is worth the time Dr. Martinez takes...Dr. Martinez decided that our best way to conceive would be through IVF and ICIS and that it would give us the highest chance of working. Before we could start any treatment, he sent me to have my iron and blood checked out to get cleared before starting the procedure.
How was your experience with Alan Martinez at Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey?
Dr. Martinez takes as much time as needed to cover all the patient's concerns and to get all the info needed to help them. He went the extra mile and wrote letters to the VA on our behalf explaining why we needed medical coverage to get pregnant.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alan Martinez at Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alan Martinez at Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey?
The entire practice handled our case with the top of the line professionalism, they held our hand and made us feel comfortable all the way through. Dr. Martinez went as far as writing numerous letters to the VA clinics and health insurance to help us with trying to get coverage.
Describe the protocols Alan Martinez used in your cycles at Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey and their degree of success.
The nurses were just as professional and friendly as Dr. Martinez. They took their time and were sensitive towards our feelings and what we were about to go through
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey.
Everyone is amazing here - professional and genuinely interested in helping each patient that walks through their door. They also offer a military discount - even though it doesn't see like much it's something more than others offer.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alan Martinez at Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey.
Because of our insurance, we were only covered for appointments and testing to see what our chances of getting pregnant alone were. After that, Dr. Martinez and his staff came up with different options to help us with costs of IVF.
Describe Alan Martinez's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey.
none
IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
None, Other
I had no issue with Dr. Martinez at all. He's always been great every time I talked to him. Always willing to explain anything and everything I asked him.... At the time I was trying to get pregnant on my own and using Donor Sperm. I tried 3 IUI cycles where all 3 times my eggs just weren't growing to a large enough size (I believe it's 10mm+?) they needed to be to proceed with using the Donor Sperm for any of the cycles. Luckily my Insurance is top notch and covered all my treatments and Meds for the IUI cycles. Having been unsuccessful the clinic suggested using a Donor Egg and my existing Donor Sperm
IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
None, Other
I had no issue with Dr. Martinez at all. He's always been great every time I talked to him. Always willing to explain anything and everything I asked him. My issue was mainly with the clinic and something that occurred last year during my treatments. I'd rather not say at this time.
Highly recommend Dr. Martinez. He's always been professional, understanding of circumstances and willing to take the time to explain any and all treatment info and processes.
I'd rather not say at this time
At the time I was trying to get pregnant on my own and using Donor Sperm. I tried 3 IUI cycles where all 3 times my eggs just weren't growing to a large enough size (I believe it's 10mm+?) they needed to be to proceed with using the Donor Sperm for any of the cycles. Luckily my Insurance is top notch and covered all my treatments and Meds for the IUI cycles. Having been unsuccessful the clinic suggested using a Donor Egg and my existing Donor Sperm....this also required purchasing a package for that procedure $9K+$11K or $15K (purchase of the Eggs). None of which was covered by my Insurance, so I borrowed against my 401K and proceeded. Out of the 6 eggs that were fertilized only 1 survived which was used for the IVF cycle; unsuccessfully implanted so now I'm back to where I was with no baby, in debt and locked into my Company and job until it's paid back in 5 yrs. :( I'm taking a break right now struggling with the lack of baby and what I'm going to do next.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Kathy)
The whole team was great. Always willing and able to answer any all questions I had at any point in time.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey.
Strengths-Excellent replies to all inquiries that were made to the Nurses and staff. Weaknesses-Expensive, especially doing it solo. I can't think of anything else at this time..............................
Out of pocket was $20K
I'm not familiar with this and/or tried this so, no comment.
LAWRENCEVILLE
I felt Dr. Martinez couldn't do enough for us. He always made himself available and even took time to call me with my results...I could not say enough wonderful things about Dr. Martinez he took time to make sure we understood everything ever step of the way. He never pressured us or swayed us one way or another he gave us straight facts and let us do what we felt was most comfortable.
You won't be disappointed
I had done two iuis with Dr. Martinez. I was prescribed clomid both times with increased amounts. Although I did not respond well to it he still gave us hope. We are undergoing ivf with Dr. Martinez and he has been great throughout
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Jenn)
I love that I can call up with any question or concern no matter how crazy and they always take my concern with full attention. I have never felt alone in this whole process I actually feel like they are rooting for me each step of the way.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey.
I felt like I could get an appointment easily. They were always pleasant on the phone. I have never had an issue with anyone in the office
With the iuis that was covered under our insurance. With ivf our insurance does not cover anything but they did absolutely try for us. We paid out of pocket so far around $18,000 and I haven't regretted it. We are still undergoing our ivf journey
Dr. Martinez is doing a single transfer because of my age and good health. I completely have faith and trust in him.
Eatontown