Available by cell phone
ResidencyGeisinger Hosp
FellowshipNorthwestern
171 State Route 173
Asbury, NJ 08802
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Albert Peters to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.6

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Sher Fertility of New Jersey to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.6
Dr. Peters... is truly one of a kind. Not only is he medically a brilliant doctor, but he is kind hearted, compassionate, empathetic and a list of wonderful qualities longer than I could type out. He has a way of taking you under his wing and every time you're with him, you know it's all going to be okay. We had a lot of failure in our infertility process, but I never once doubted Dr. Peters and he, never once doubted me... In the time I spent with Dr. Peters and his entire staff, they treated me like one of their own. They put me first. They made sure my thoughts were heard, my feelings were positive, and my experience was comfortable.
Other, Prefer not to answer
How was your experience with Albert Peters at Sher Fertility of New Jersey?
Infertility is not easy. In fact, it's weird and uncomfortable, emotional, and sometimes questionable. But Dr. Peters is none of those things. He is truly one of a kind. Not only is he medically a brilliant doctor, but he is kind hearted, compassionate, empathetic and a list of wonderful qualities longer than I could type out. He has a way of taking you under his wing and every time you're with him, you know it's all going to be okay. We had a lot of failure in our infertility process, but I never once doubted Dr. Peters and he, never once doubted me. We were a team. I am blessed to have found him and be in his care.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Albert Peters at Sher Fertility of New Jersey?
Trust the process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Albert Peters at Sher Fertility of New Jersey?
In the time I spent with Dr. Peters and his entire staff, they treated me like one of their own. They put me first. They made sure my thoughts were heard, my feelings were positive, and my experience was comfortable. They connected on a level that I honestly have never had in a medical environment. They made the process as 'normal' as it could be and when it didn't feel like it (because of all the emotions an individual goes through), grounded you to be okay. I believed in them from day one but more importantly, they believed in me.
Describe the protocols Albert Peters used in your cycles at Sher Fertility of New Jersey and their degree of success.
This is a tough question because there have been so many cycles of different protocols. But overall, I actually had it easy. I was healthy, low symptoms, minimal weight gain, minimal mood swings, etc. We did everything from Clomid to IVF. Dr. Peter's strategy started simple until we HAD to get more aggressive. I personally liked that we took each step as we needed to throughout the timeframe of our experience. It was all new to me so approaching it this way, helped me through the process. And when we got to IVF, things were a lot clearer. Dr. Peters allowed for us to make decisions as well. It was a partnership.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Anetta)
They are all certainly the best of the best at what they do - everyone from billing, to office administration, to nurses. They never stopped supporting us, rooting for us, and making sure we have the best care. They are one of the greatest teams I've ever worked with. We are truly blessed to have met each one of them.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of New Jersey.
Sher is smaller in scale, but don't let that underestimate the power of what this clinic can do. I personally like the size and closeness the clinic provides. The staff is some of the brightest, nicest, and kind-hearted people I have met in a really long time. Every step of the way was comfortable and cared for. It's clean, welcoming, and offers an immediate sense of security. The environment allows you to be yourself, which gets lost in this process sometimes. I believe each person at this clinic is meant to help people have babies. And they want that for the person who's struggling, not for themselves or a number. Trusting the staff and the process is easy here, especially since it is one of the most important things you might do in life from a family, financial, and emotional standpoint.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Albert Peters at Sher Fertility of New Jersey.
For the first year and a half we did not have insurance, so we paid out of pocket. We recently switched and was fortunate enough to have our first IVF cycle covered(not 100%, but way more than prior).
Describe Albert Peters's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sher Fertility of New Jersey.
I liked Dr. Peters approach to embryo transfer. We took his counsel but ultimately, were left making the decision. And that decision was exactly in line with Dr. Peters suggestions. To date, I wouldn't have changed a thing.
Asbury

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Albert Peters at Sher Fertility of New Jersey.

3 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr Peters had excellent bedside manner. He was in the exam room, completing every ultrasound. He made an effort to get to know us and remembered us from cycle to cycle.... Dr Peters is a gentle person, always asking if I was okay during the ultrasounds, putting a calming hand on my knee. He was compassionate and I really felt that his heart hurt at each Failure and miscarriage.... My amh has ranged between 1.1 and 2.1, which was said to be lower than expected for a woman my age.
3 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Albert Peters at Sher Fertility of New Jersey?
Dr Peters is a gentle person, always asking if I was okay during the ultrasounds, putting a calming hand on my knee. He was compassionate and I really felt that his heart hurt at each Failure and miscarriage. It was a small clinic and I never had to wait to be seen. The women at the front desk were very kind and the nurses were efficient and calmed my nerves. At our initial consult, Dr Peters gave us a refresher on the reproductive organs and the process and even drew pictures on a dry erase board. I really have zero complaints about the experience that I had at Sher Fertility with Dr Peters.
Unfortunately, Dr Peters is no longer practicing reproductive endocrinology, but is practicing hormone wellness, but I would imagine that he has the same compassion with his new endeavors.
My amh has ranged between 1.1 and 2.1, which was said to be lower than expected for a woman my age. Dr Peters suggested Clomid and trigger for iui, but we did Follistim and trigger, as it is more effective. My dose of follistim varied, depending on the growth of my follicles. We triggered and he performed the iui about 24 hours later. My progesterone levels were normal for the first 2 iuis, but I asked to be put on progesterone for the third, which he agreed wouldn’t hurt.
The nursing staff was also very kind and compassionate. They were efficient in their tasks and were always gentle when drawing blood.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of New Jersey.
They always displayed compassion I never had to wait more then ten minutes to be seen. If I called during business hours, I was never put on hold and there was already someone there to answer my questions and address my concerns. I had called around to all clinics within an hour drive and Sher Fertility had the most reasonable pricing for IUI.
I believe that an IUi cycle was $2,100, which was all-inclusive (except meds)
Asbury

He [Dr. Albert Peters] was very kind & took time to explain everything. He listened to our concerns and made us feel very comfortable. He appeared to be knowledgeable & showed empathy for our situation. He was easy to communicate with & compassionate...Him & the nurses called & emailed me back whenever I had questions. They took a real interest in my case- very nice!!
How was your experience with Albert Peters at Sher Fertility of New Jersey?
He was very kind & took time to explain everything. He listened to our concerns and made us feel very comfortable. He appeared to be knowledgeable & showed empathy for our situation. He was easy to communicate with & compassionate.
Trust the process & relax
I do not remember specifics...they gave me a the prescriptions to call & order & a colored calendar to make the process very smooth.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
She was very available to answer questions. She took the time & showed us everything we needed to know about the meds, calendar & injections. I could email or call her with any questions or concerns. She set up all of my our follow-up appointments & did a great job of coordinating services
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of New Jersey.
It was a very non-discript building & their office was on the second floor. All of the staff was very friendly & helpful. The business manager outlines the prices & everything was explained upfront. I always felt like I was being treated fairly & like a person.
I really don’t remember...something like $11,000
Asbury

He [Dr. Albert Peters] was very nice & open about every step. I never felt like a number with him...he was ver personable. He called me in the evening after my retrieval, returned emails when I had questions, & kept me informed of my embryo progress...Him & his staff were very nice every step of the process; they stuck to the scheduled appointment times & returned all my messages
How was your experience with Albert Peters at Sher Fertility of New Jersey?
He was very nice & open about every step. I never felt like a number with him...he was ver personable. He called me in the evening after my retrieval, returned emails when I had questions, & kept me informed of my embryo progress.
Trust the process...he is a professional & he knows what he is doing
They gave me a color coded calendar that described every step & dosage of my cycle.
All the staff were very prompt, friendly & caring. They answered my questions & made us feel very comfortable
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of New Jersey.
The building seems to be in a random location & it doesn't seem well marked but once you find it, it's pretty easy to get to.
The costs of meds were handled on my own & the costs of the anesthesiologist were a separate out of pocket expense. The rest of the cycle fees were all explained & lumped together.
It seems like the number of embryos transferred depends on age & health of the mother. I was happy that he transferred two embryos