Medical SchoolPhiladelphia Col
Asbury, NJ 08802
Allentown
3050 Hamilton Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Albert Peters to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 29.5
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Sher Fertility of New Jersey to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 29.5
Dr. Peters... is truly one of a kind. Not only is he medically a brilliant doctor, but he is kind hearted, compassionate, empathetic and a list of wonderful qualities longer than I could type out. He has a way of taking you under his wing and every time you're with him, you know it's all going to be okay. We had a lot of failure in our infertility process, but I never once doubted Dr. Peters and he, never once doubted me... In the time I spent with Dr. Peters and his entire staff, they treated me like one of their own. They put me first. They made sure my thoughts were heard, my feelings were positive, and my experience was comfortable.
Other, Prefer not to answer
How was your experience with Albert Peters?
Infertility is not easy. In fact, it's weird and uncomfortable, emotional, and sometimes questionable. But Dr. Peters is none of those things. He is truly one of a kind. Not only is he medically a brilliant doctor, but he is kind hearted, compassionate, empathetic and a list of wonderful qualities longer than I could type out. He has a way of taking you under his wing and every time you're with him, you know it's all going to be okay. We had a lot of failure in our infertility process, but I never once doubted Dr. Peters and he, never once doubted me. We were a team. I am blessed to have found him and be in his care.
What one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Albert Peters?
Trust the process.
During treatment, did you feel like you were treated like a number or a human?
In the time I spent with Dr. Peters and his entire staff, they treated me like one of their own. They put me first. They made sure my thoughts were heard, my feelings were positive, and my experience was comfortable. They connected on a level that I honestly have never had in a medical environment. They made the process as 'normal' as it could be and when it didn't feel like it (because of all the emotions an individual goes through), grounded you to be okay. I believed in them from day one but more importantly, they believed in me.
Describe the protocols Albert Peters used in your cycles and their degree of success.
This is a tough question because there have been so many cycles of different protocols. But overall, I actually had it easy. I was healthy, low symptoms, minimal weight gain, minimal mood swings, etc. We did everything from Clomid to IVF. Dr. Peter's strategy started simple until we HAD to get more aggressive. I personally liked that we took each step as we needed to throughout the timeframe of our experience. It was all new to me so approaching it this way, helped me through the process. And when we got to IVF, things were a lot clearer. Dr. Peters allowed for us to make decisions as well. It was a partnership.
Describe your experience with your nurse.
They are all certainly the best of the best at what they do - everyone from billing, to office administration, to nurses. They never stopped supporting us, rooting for us, and making sure we have the best care. They are one of the greatest teams I've ever worked with. We are truly blessed to have met each one of them.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of New Jersey.
Sher is smaller in scale, but don't let that underestimate the power of what this clinic can do. I personally like the size and closeness the clinic provides. The staff is some of the brightest, nicest, and kind-hearted people I have met in a really long time. Every step of the way was comfortable and cared for. It's clean, welcoming, and offers an immediate sense of security. The environment allows you to be yourself, which gets lost in this process sometimes. I believe each person at this clinic is meant to help people have babies. And they want that for the person who's struggling, not for themselves or a number. Trusting the staff and the process is easy here, especially since it is one of the most important things you might do in life from a family, financial, and emotional standpoint.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Albert Peters.
For the first year and a half we did not have insurance, so we paid out of pocket. We recently switched and was fortunate enough to have our first IVF cycle covered(not 100%, but way more than prior).
Asbury
He [Dr. Albert Peters] was very nice & open about every step. I never felt like a number with him...he was ver personable. He called me in the evening after my retrieval, returned emails when I had questions, & kept me informed of my embryo progress...Him & his staff were very nice every step of the process; they stuck to the scheduled appointment times & returned all my messages
How was your experience with Albert Peters?
He was very nice & open about every step. I never felt like a number with him...he was ver personable. He called me in the evening after my retrieval, returned emails when I had questions, & kept me informed of my embryo progress.
What one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Albert Peters?
Trust the process...he is a professional & he knows what he is doing
During treatment, did you feel like you were treated like a number or a human?
They gave me a color coded calendar that described every step & dosage of my cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse.
All the staff were very prompt, friendly & caring. They answered my questions & made us feel very comfortable
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of New Jersey.
The building seems to be in a random location & it doesn't seem well marked but once you find it, it's pretty easy to get to.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Albert Peters.
The costs of meds were handled on my own & the costs of the anesthesiologist were a separate out of pocket expense. The rest of the cycle fees were all explained & lumped together.