9.7

2365 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2017 - 2018
He is straight to the point, which I really appreciated. the clinic works in a rotation setting, so I only saw Dr. Stanic-Kostic a couple of times. But I really enjoyed my time with him when I did visit him. He would always talk through what he was doing and explain each step. He is pretty blunt, so if that's not your style you may want to try to meet with others in the office. After my hysteroscopy he was very forward with making sure I understood that this could take some time and to be ready for the long haul.
you get a doctor, but every time you come in you see a provider. the actual provider I was assigned to was an NP, but I only ever saw her once. It worked for me, but if you want a tight relationship, this may not be the place. I enjoyed everyone I saw, but never felt bonded with anyone specifically...[nurses are] open and willing to communicate. The number one complaint I had was it could sometime take a few hours to get back to me when I called. Not a huge deal, but could be stressful if you were low on meds or started your cycle day.
How was your experience with Aleksandar Stanic-Kostic at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Aleksandar Stanic-Kostic at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals?
ask questions, he has a lot of knowledge and is willing to share!
Describe the protocols Aleksandar Stanic-Kostic used in your cycles at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals and their degree of success.
I was on a 10 day cycle of 5mg of Letrozole. I would take the meds day 3-13. I would come in to be monitored around day 13 to make sure I had a mature folical, then take a Hcg trigger shot to have the egg drop.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
they are great. open and willing to communicate. The number one complaint I had was it could sometime take a few hours to get back to me when I called. Not a huge deal, but could be stressful if you were low on meds or started your cycle day.
Describe your experience with Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
Aleksandar Stanic-Kostic