5.7

8200 E. BELLEVIEW AVENUE, SUITE 615-E
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
720-704-8221

2017 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Polotsky took the time to get to know my wife and I very well, and after the initial tests were run he was very candid about the chances based on my age but also gave us optimism as well. After our miscarriage he called to extend his condolences .... We were pretty up front that we didn't want to go down the route of IVF and he was reassuring that IUI could have a chance and with his help we got pregnant on the first try.
The nurses and some of the doctors [at U of Co] were wonderful. I would say the weaknesses were the residents (or student docs). I had a few bad experiences with one in particular. After having a miscarriage, my first visit back the resident came in first and you could tell she didn't look at my chart at all prior to coming in because she basically didn't know I had had a miscarriage by the questions she asked.
How was your experience with Alex Polotsky at Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO)?
Same info I typed before but really got to know us as a couple and our wants with our restrictions as well. We were pretty up front that we didn't want to go down the route of IVF and he was reassuring that IUI could have a chance and with his help we got pregnant on the first try. Although we unfortunately lost that baby he was very compassionate and still didn't recommend IVF but let us know the chances of us conceiving with IUI again were still there even though I'd aged more. Luckily with his help and guidance we were able to get pregnant again and we have a beautiful daughter that we are very thankful for his help with!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alex Polotsky at Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO)?
He's too the point so listen closely because he can sometimes talk fast but there's no guessing with him. He will tell you what your best chances of success are and you just have to put your trust in him because he knows what he's doing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alex Polotsky at Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO)?
Dr. Polotsky took the time to get to know my wife and I very well, and after the initial tests were run he was very candid about the chances based on my age but also gave us optimism as well. After our miscarriage he called to extend his condolences and was very good with me once I returned to the clinic. It was very hard to come back once I had "graduated" to OB doc so he was sensitive to that matter and spoke with me truthfully but compassionately.
Describe the protocols Alex Polotsky used in your cycles at Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO) and their degree of success.
We did letrozole for 5 days (I think) after an US at the start of my period, then another US to see if the eggs were there/ready, and then trigger shot to time the IUI appropriatly.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO).
The nurses were good and you could tell they had a well put together system. They were very good at educating me and explaining all parts of the procedure and were very responsive to any phone calls/questions I had.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO).
The nurses and some of the doctors were wonderful. I would say the weaknesses were the residents (or student docs). I had a few bad experiences with one in particular. After having a miscarriage, my first visit back the resident came in first and you could tell she didn't look at my chart at all prior to coming in because she basically didn't know I had had a miscarriage by the questions she asked. She treated me as if it was my first visit as a new patient there and at the time I was extremely sensitive and I didn't have the patience to educate her on my background when it was all in the record. The same resident performed my SIS after the miscarriage and it was one of the most painful procedures I've had and I have an extremely high pain tolerance. Also, being seen by all the different docs during different visits was a little tough since I felt like you just repeated the same question/answers multiple times. I know there's probably no way around that but it would be nice if they took more time to review the chart before coming in.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alex Polotsky at Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO).
Each round of IUI was approximately $800 and we did 4. There was also a pretty big cost the HSG and SIS I had as well but I don't recall what they were exactly.
Denver

He really takes the time to break down all test results and explain what they mean for the present and future treatment. He is great with answering any questions, and I can tell my treatment plan is tailored to mine and my husband’s needs.... Dr. Polotsky dissected each and every blood test result and paired it with my HSG results and ultrasound results. From there, he analyzed my husband’s test results as well. I have a high egg reserve, but many follicles.
Everyone at the clinic [Advanced Reproductive Med] is friendly and compassionate. They are extremely easy to work with. I always feel welcome. I wish they took earlier and later appointments. The clinic’s website has amazing success stories and highlights the doctors’ research, fertility news, and other interesting information....All of the nurses are great. I’ve dealt with Jeanie a lot and she is great. She is very clear and concise, and communicative.
He has a great bedside manner. I have had many questions each time I’ve seen him, and he is very thorough in his answers. He is very knowledgeable and great at explaining in terms that make it easy to understand.
Come with a list of questions as he is open to spending the time to answer them with you. He is only in the office on Tuesdays because he is in Denver the rest of the week, so plan on your appointments specifically with him then.
Dr. Polotsky dissected each and every blood test result and paired it with my HSG results and ultrasound results. From there, he analyzed my husband’s test results as well. I have a high egg reserve, but many follicles. He made sure to start me on the lowest dose of Femara to ensure I did not overstimulate and have to cancel any cycles. I was monitored very closely regarding my progress, and adjustments were made where needed. He makes adjustments based on what he feels the success rates would be of each treatment protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO). (Assigned nurse: Jeanie)
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO).
Everyone at the clinic is friendly and compassionate. They are extremely easy to work with. I always feel welcome. I wish they took earlier and later appointments. The clinic’s website has amazing success stories and highlights the doctors’ research, fertility news, and other interesting information.
A majority of the costs are covered by my insurance up until IUI.
Describe Alex Polotsky's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO).
No preference
What specific things went wrong at Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO).
No one called to tell us the results of my husband’s semen analysis. The clinic thought I had a follow-up appointment scheduled to discuss the results when in fact I did not. We had to call and ask for the results.
Colorado Springs

My body didn't react much to the Letrozole at first, so he [Dr. Alex Polotsky] upped the dosage and finally got a great reaction...Strengths: If my husband and I ever had any questions, he always gave us a detailed answer to where it was almost a picture for us to understand. Very personable and would make small jokes on the side to make us more comfortable...Weakness: I was questioning what my ability to get pregnant was in the beginning and I didn't get a straight forward answer. As time went on through treatments, my body reacted the way it needed to. He was more than confident at that time and told me that I will get pregnant.
If something was not covered [by insurance], I was informed immediately [by Advanced Reproductive Medicine] and we were able to change our plan of action...Strengths: They are always personable and made me feel comfortable, they never let us leave without any lingering questions or concerns. Weaknesses: Sometimes it would be hard to get ahold of one of the nurses, if I had a question about medications or symptoms. They would get back to me almost immediately and answer any question I had once I was in contact.
Strengths: If my husband and I ever had any questions, he always gave us a detailed answer to where it was almost a picture for us to understand. Very personable and would make small jokes on the side to make us more comfortable. Weakness: I was questioning what my ability to get pregnant was in the beginning and I didn't get a straight forward answer. As time went on through treatments, my body reacted the way it needed to. He was more than confident at that time and told me that I will get pregnant. I just needed the reassurance that it would be possible for me and didn't understand that he needed to see how I react to the treatments to be able to tell me that I would be able to get pregnant from the start.
For prospective patients, I would say if they ask the likeliness of them getting pregnant, inform them that once you can see a reaction to the treatments the chance is higher. It will give patients more confidence.
I felt like a human because everyone at the facility took care of me and showed they actually cared about the outcome of my time with them. It wasn't like I went in, was treated and was sent away, they made sure that all aspects were covered and that I was not sent home with any lingering questions.
Provera if I did not start my cycle myself. Once I was on day 3 or 4 of my cycle, I would go in for an ultrasound to determine if there are any cysts. If none, I would then go on to taking Letrozole in order for the follicles to grow and hope that a dominant one would emerge. My body didn't react much to the Letrozole at first, so he upped the dosage and finally got a great reaction. I would go in for an ultrasound a week or so after taking this just to see if there were any dominant follicles. If there were, I would take an Ovadril shot in order to help me ovulate. By then my husband and I would time our intercourse accordingly. Two weeks later I would either take a pregnancy test or my cycle would start and I would repeat the process.
All the nursing staff communicated great, they all showed that they cared and were extremely personable. They would give all the information we needed plus any additional if we asked for it.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO).
All of the costs for my treatment was covered through TriCare. If something was not covered, I was informed immediately and we were able to change our plan of action.
Denver

At first [with Dr. Alex Polotsky] we had extensive testing to make sure that there was nothing prohibiting us from carrying a child should a transfer occur. This included EKG, PAP Smear, Ultrasounds, Estrogen and Progesterone cocktail. I had surgery to remove a fibroid in my endometrial lining, waited six months and started injections. Just prior to transfer, acupuncture was recommended before and after transfer and six weeks prior to transfer. Was asked to stop alcohol and caffeine intake as well. The rationale for all of these treatment strategies was to give us the best chance possible to have a live birth and a health child.
The clinic [Univ of CO-Denver] is very accessible offering visits 7 days per week. The response time for a call back was immediate. The clinic was very professional and had a strong set of ethics. The clinic was well organized. My only wish is that they had a location near Lincoln and I25.... The nurse was always caring and took extra time to go over any concerns or procedures.
Dr. Alex Polotsky was absolutely perfect for us. He was very candid yet always maintained hope for a successful live birth. He advocated for our success and made sure that he communicated clearly to us when treatment needed to be altered. Dr. Polotsky was very confident and sure of himself during this whole process which made us feel very good throughout.
I would tell them to listen to him and follow the plan. I would tell them to clearly communicate their desires and wishes on the first visit so that everyone was on the same page.
Dr. Polotsky was very sensitive and appropriate when discussing our options and treatment plan. We felt that he and his staff were truly vested in our desire and journey to have a child.
At first we had extensive testing to make sure that there was nothing prohibiting us from carrying a child should a transfer occur. This included EKG, PAP Smear, Ultrasounds, Estrogen and Progesterone cocktail. I had surgery to remove a fibroid in my endometrial lining, waited six months and started injections. Just prior to transfer, acupuncture was recommended before and after transfer and six weeks prior to transfer. Was asked to stop alcohol and caffeine intake as well. The rationale for all of these treatment strategies was to give us the best chance possible to have a live birth and a health child.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO). (Assigned nurse: Kim Jacksi)
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO).
The clinic is very accessible offering visits 7 days per week. The response time for a call back was immediate. The clinic was very professional and had a strong set of ethics. The clinic was well organized. My only wish is that they had a location near Lincoln and I25.
Dr. Polotsky gave us the options for a single embryo transfer and multiple embryo transfer but strongly recommended a single embryo transfer stating that given my age and prior deliveries of very large children, that single embryo transfer was his recommendation. The multiple embryo transfer had risk to both myself and the baby and Dr. Polotsky made sure to inform us of his concerns and the risk given my situation.

2015 - 2017, Successful
The clinic [ARM] is nice, great parking and easy to get in and out of. The clinic is in a nice area and in a clean and easily accessible building complex. A new patient will find the building very easy to navigate. Sometimes the front desk is empty when staffers are on a break so you cannot reach anyone by phone during those periods.... The nursing team seemed like they were interested in doing their job well (which is a good thing), but their service was a bit impersonal sometimes.
Dr. Polotsky was very friendly, compassionate and understanding of our fertility problem and anxiety. It took two HSGs and one saline infusion test to diagnose my tubal blockages over an 18-month period, but once we arrived at a diagnosis Dr. Polotsky was very clear on the way forward for us, which was IVF. He took his time to explain everything, and always answered our questions. He would make small jokes on the side to make an otherwise anxious situation light. But for one or two occasions, I always saw him for my appointments which made me feel like he was knowledgeable about every detail about our case. Husband and I really penny-pinched to get the IVF done, and we were honest with Dr. Polotsky about our finances. We felt his compassion and willingness to help us manage the cost, and even once instructed a nurse to give us Lupron for FREE when I was a hyper-stimulated. I later found out the drug was a whopping $600, and buying it ourselves would have thrown us off budget a bit. Dr. Polotsky mostly called us himself with test results, and even when it was bad news, I felt he tried to sound positive and give hope. My only downside was, during my retrieval, I had a different doctor I had never met. This made me a bit anxious. Everything went well with the retrieval though. I highly recommend Dr. Polotsky.
Be candid about your anxieties and what you want to achieve with your treatment. Ultimately, everyone wants a baby but a lot happens between the first appointment and the heartbeat confirmation. It's a good idea to lay out your expectations of the process from the beginning so you know which expectations can be met and those that will not likely be met. For example, how soon you wish to start treatment, how many kids you would like eventually, etc.
Dr. Polotsky was very friendly, compassionate and understanding of our fertility problem and anxieties. He was interested in knowing how we felt about his recommendations, and always encouraged questions (we had many). He would answer every question we had sincerely, although a few times not in the great detail I was expecting but with enough information for us to make a decison. Overall, I felt like he saw me as a unique patient, and everything he did and said looked and felt like he genuinely wanted to help, which I greatly appreciated.
Mine was a FET for Blastocysts-21 Lupron overlap/patch protocol. I used follistim, cetrotide, menopur, progesterone in oil, estrogen patches and Lupron. Generics were not recommended though.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO). (Assigned nurse: Erica Lewis )
The nursing team seemed like they were interested in doing their job well (which is a good thing), but their service was a bit impersonal sometimes. I had read reviews of other clinics where people with successful IVF results hugged nurses, ordered cakes for them, etc. to show appreciation. I was looking forward to doing same, but I felt like the relationship with the nurses at ARM was not there. Maybe that was a high hope. The Hispanic and African-American ladies who draw blood at ARM were particularly respectful and warm. The Hispanic lady always told stories which made me smile. The front desk ladies were generally helpful. One particular lady (Sabrah) was really nice to talk to, and always tried to help answer questions.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO).
The clinic is nice, great parking and easy to get in and out of. The clinic is in a nice area and in a clean and easily accessible building complex. A new patient will find the building very easy to navigate. Sometimes the front desk is empty when staffers are on a break so you cannot reach anyone by phone during those periods. It might be a good idea to save the break times on your phone. Many times, I called at break times to no avail.
We spent $26,000 including meds.
Not applicable.
Denver
Dr. Polotsky spent so much time with us making sure we understood the entire process and answered all questions. We never felt rushed or pressured into any decision. He also made a point to call me with results or to answer questions instead of just emailing.... He was honest and very compassionate. He made a very difficult experience much easier on us. I would highly recommend him (and have) to anyone going through fertility issues.
Their [Univ of CO] strengths include: good communication, providing good information, staff is personable, assistance with financial resources which is so crucial. Weaknesses: Sometimes it is difficult getting an appointment but they always try to fit me in. This is the only thing that comes to mind as we had great experiences at this clinic.... Every nurse we encountered during our time at this clinic was wonderful. They took the time to teach us about how to administer meds as well as answer any questions. They are all very approachable. We had a good experience.
As I mentioned before, Dr. Polotsky took the time to explain everything in depth and answer all questions. He took his time with us and we never felt rushed or pressured. He would personally call me to answer questions or give test results. He was honest and very compassionate. He made a very difficult experience much easier on us. I would highly recommend him (and have) to anyone going through fertility issues.
I would say to be completely honest about what your expectations are. He is there to help and wants to help the best way he can.
Dr. Polotsky spent so much time with us making sure we understood the entire process and answered all questions. We never felt rushed or pressured into any decision. He also made a point to call me with results or to answer questions instead of just emailing. This is why we didn't feel like a number. He truly cares about his patients.
This was a few years ago so difficult for me to remember exactly the strategy he used. He was diligent about me coming in for ultrasounds and blood tests to ensure meds were working as they should. I had a very successful egg retrieval and transfer. He made it clear it would be best to only transfer one embryo as I am young and healthy. Whatever he did, he was absolutely right as it worked and we have a beautiful healthy son.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO).
Their strengths include: good communication, providing good information, staff is personable, assistance with financial resources which is so crucial. Weaknesses: Sometimes it is difficult getting an appointment but they always try to fit me in. This is the only thing that comes to mind as we had great experiences at this clinic.
We spent ~ $ 30,000 for all expenses related to IVF including medication for transfer.
I loved his approach. He recommended we only transfer a single embryo because I was healthy and young. He felt that transferring more could lead to multiples which causes a higher risk pregnancy. We had 3 healthy embryos so there was no reason to transfer more than 1.
Denver
Dr. Polotsky is knowledgeable and compassionate but also honest. He never made told me something would be easy when it would not and was always clear as to what I should expect. I appreciated that because dealing with infertility can be difficult and one wants to be prepared and know what to really expect. False hope can detrimental and diminishing. Dr. Polotsky was always honest about the statistics. And he's incredibly funny. A sense of humor makes a lot of difference to a stressed out patient.
The clinic [Advanced Reproductive Med] was easy to get appointments, even open for some needs on the weekends (blood tests, transfers). I wish they had more than one location as the Aurora location was difficult to get to due to traffic - no fault of the clinic's.... Jodi [a nurse] was very organized, sending me charts that showed what dosage I'd need each day and when appointments should occur.
Ask him anything - he knows what he's talking about and he'll tell you anything you need or want to know.
Dr. Polotsky always made sure I knew what was happening. He would take the time to call me, even after hours, to explain procedures and discuss outcomes. He was always very positive and made me feel like we would be successful. And we were!
I don't remember exactly but I do recall that if I didn't like a protocol (I did not like the vaginal suppositories) Dr. Polotsky would find other ways to make sure I was on track. I was also having an allergy to one of the oil bases for the progesterone and he changed that up quickly as well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO). (Assigned nurse: Jodi McFarland)
Jodi was very organized, sending me charts that showed what dosage I'd need each day and when appointments should occur.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO).
The clinic was easy to get appointments, even open for some needs on the weekends (blood tests, transfers). I wish they had more than one location as the Aurora location was difficult to get to due to traffic - no fault of the clinic's.
I signed up with ARC so most of the costs were covered through that. Of the costs not covered - cyst removal.
Dr. Polotsky recommended single embryo transfer but when I requested double, he did not try and talk me out of it. He only made sure I was aware of the dangers of multiple births so I could make a completely informed decision.

2015 - 2018, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Polotsky] is compassionate, but also very realistic. He lays out the options and tells you why he thinks one is the best option. I couldn’t ask for a better Dr. He has helped me with testing to reassure me even when he has not made a profit from it.... He had me on clomid and Ovidrel with ultrasound and blood work. We did 3 IUIs and 3-4 medicated cycles without IUI. When we do another cycle he wanted to switch to injectables, however, with the unknown state of my right Fallopian tube he does say I have the best odds with IVF.
They [Advanced Repro Med] are organized and efficient. I have no complaints. When I walk in I’m greeted nicely and then checked in, then I’m told to take a seat. Usually before I even get comfortable they’re calling me back and treating me great!... I paid my copay to meet with him (60) but not for monitoring ultrasounds. IUIs with semen washing and analysis was right around $400 Their IVF is just over 10,000 so we are waiting till we can afford it, who knows when that would happen
He is compassionate, but also very realistic. He lays out the options and tells you why he thinks one is the best option. I couldn’t ask for a better Dr. He has helped me with testing to reassure me even when he has not made a profit from it.
State your concerns and questions so he knows where you’re at and he will give you the best options for you!
Dr Polotsky really cares. He has hope and gets excited for us. I intend on continuing my care with him!
Nurturing and completely competent
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO).
They are organized and efficient. I have no complaints. When I walk in I’m greeted nicely and then checked in, then I’m told to take a seat. Usually before I even get comfortable they’re calling me back and treating me great!
I don’t know his preference yet
Denver
Doctor Polotsky was the best doctor we saw. He was always very helpful and caring. Always answered emails and phone calls the same day. We are very happy wth our results and going to see Dr. Polotsky for our next transfer. He is everything you can expect from a good doctor.... Always ask questions, Dr. Polotsky is very good at explaining every step of the journey. We felt very secure with him.... We had medicated frozen embryo transfer.
We always could get an appointment at preferred time. All the nurses and doctors [Advanced Reproductive Medicine] very very friendly and nice. They had good machines for ultrasounds etc. All the blood work was done quickly no mistakes made.....The nurse was great. Very helpful at all times... Doctor Polotsky was the best doctor we saw. He was always very helpful and caring. Always answered emails and phone calls the same day.
He was very caring kind and helpful. He was always ready to answer all the questions. We we always aware of what was going on.
I don't remember protocols specifically. We had medicated frozen embryo transfer. Got a healthy baby and many good quality embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO). (Assigned nurse: Nurse Claire L)
The nurse was great. Very helpful at all times
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO).
We always could get an appointment at preferred time. All the nurses and doctors very very friendly and nice. They had good machines for ultrasounds etc. All the blood work was done quickly no mistakes made.
Dr Polotsky did a very good job explaining all the risks of multiple embryo transfer. He had a strong preference of one embryo transfer due to risk connected to multiple pregnancys.
Denver
Dr. Polotsky was great. He explained everything really well. He was easy to get a hold of and was at all of our appointments. He was also very positive and enthusiastic during the process which helped with emotions.... We have had a lot of miscarriages, so Dr. Polotsky recommended genetically testing the embryos. Other then that, it was a pretty standard retrieval and transfer of embryos.... Our results were better than we could have hoped for and I would recommend him to anyone going through this process.
I feel like the experience at this client [Advanced Reproductive Medicine] was much better than others. There can be long wait times. Otherwise, everyone was very professional and kind. I really liked how easy to was to access the nurses or doctors if I had a question. That helped relieve a lot of stress.... They are very responsive and communicate well.... A cycle was cancelled and rescheduled due to an inaccurate pregnancy test result.
I am so happy with our decision to check this clinic out. It was a very positive experience through a stressful process. Dr. Polotsky was so kind to us and made the situation as smooth as possible. I have nothing but great things to say about him. Our results were better than we could have hoped for and I would recommend him to anyone going through this process.
They are very responsive and communicate well.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO).
I feel like the experience at this client was much better than others. There can be long wait times. Otherwise, everyone was very professional and kind. I really liked how easy to was to access the nurses or doctors if I had a question. That helped relieve a lot of stress.
He recommended single embryo transfer due to my anatomy.
What specific things went wrong at Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO)?

2014 - 2017, Successful
I thought the nursing staff [U of CO] was very exceptional, they took their time and were very empathetic. I worked better with some than others, but that’s to be expected. They were all knowledgeable and I trusted my care to them....I think every fertility clinic is going to have staff that you personally work better with than others. My experience with CUARM is that all of their staff from front desk, all the way up to doctors, we’re more knowledgeable, empathetic and available
Dr. Polotsky seemed to really understand the emotional impact fertility issues cause and was very sensitive when delivering any challenging news. I feel that he worked excellently with my tendency towards high anxiety and was never impatient or rushed. He explained procedures and courses of treatment very thoroughly and was very available for any questions outside of standing appointments. I felt very well taken care of and very much trusted his treatment.
I would recommend honestly with Dr Polotsky around concerns and fears. He will slow down and work through any questions you have and make you feel more at ease.
Dr. Polotsky always took time with me and my husband, showed genuine empathy, and was not afraid to be hopeful with us and for us. He was the right balance between serious and professional and laid-back and personable. I always felt genuinely heard and never left with unanswered questions or unresolved concerns.
I transferred my care to Dr. Polotsky after three on successful IUIs with CCRM. Due to my severe endometriosis Dr. Polasky recommended IVF, but upon my request was very willing to do one more IUI which failed. Nobody involved in my treatment expected to get the low number of embryos that I got during IVF, since I was young and had good hormone values, but Dr. Polotsky moved very quickly to shift my plan of treatment to optimize chances of success. I transferred both embryos we received and did end up with a successful singleton pregnancy. I returned to Dr. Polotsky a year after having my son, and it was discovered that I had diminished ovarian reserve at that point along side my endometriosis. Dr. Polotsky took a lot of time going over different options and out lining chances of success for each one. After much deliberation my husband and I chose to move forward with donor eggs for our second round of IVF, and ended up with healthy twin baby girls and 12 embryos to freeze. It was a very successful cycle!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO). (Assigned nurse: Yes, I forget her last name but her first name was Kim and she was excellent!!!)
I thought the nursing staff was very exceptional, they took their time and were very empathetic. I worked better with some than others, but that’s to be expected. They were all knowledgeable and I trusted my care to them.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO).
I think every fertility clinic is going to have staff that you personally work better with than others. My experience with CUARM is that all of their staff from front desk, all the way up to doctors, we’re more knowledgeable, empathetic and available then was my experience at CCRM. I always had a doctor review results with me immediately following any testing, this is a huge strength.
Our insurance did not cover any costs, and fertility treatment is expensive regardless of where you go. With that being said, the amounts we were quoted with CCRM were substantially higher than prices for the same procedures at CUARM, and I thought the level of care was superior. Overall, they were upfront about costs and their costs were very reasonable comparatively.
Dr. Polotsky was always adamant that the goal of fertility treatment was to produce one healthy baby. He was open to transferring two embryos after much insistence on our part, but always maintained his preference for transferring one.
2013 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Polasky was extraordinary man. he did not see color or race nor religion differences in people. he treated everybody the same. he made us feel comfortable and was real professional about everything. he guided us and gave us good information throughout the whole procedure and we felt confident with him....Both transfers is a wonderful journey we are grateful to say we experience multiple embryo transfer and it is just amazing Moreover if you are blessed with multiple embryos it’s always better to transfer more than one because the chances are higher and fresh
The nurses [U of CO] were loving and caring and always There to answer any questions you had... There was no weaknesses only strengths we had a great experience all the way.... Dr. Polasky was extraordinary man. he did not see color or race nor religion differences in people. he treated everybody the same. he made us feel comfortable and was real professional about everything.
Dr. Polasky was extraordinary man. he did not see color or race nor religion differences in people. he treated everybody the same. he made us feel comfortable and was real professional about everything. he guided us and gave us good information throughout the whole procedure and we felt confident with him. Dr. McShane another associate gave up on us but he did not he helped us and pushed and got us what we wanted and three beautiful babies later we are so pleased. We would definitely recommend any loved one to him
Don’t be intimidated by him just ask him any questions you have He will gladly answer them for you.
Dr. Polasky was always professional and he never made us feel unwanted he was there to answer all of our questions
Make sure you never miss an appointment and the significant others shall always be there never miss your medication and dosage always be on time no matter what the circumstances and be extra careful and try your best to be happy and motivated never give up and always have their phone numbers on speed dial to ask him any questions if you are uncertain on how to take medications there are hotlines that will help you if you forget the dosage or the kind of medicine to take don’t be overwhelmed they are always there to help it was a great experience
The nurses were loving and caring and always There to answer any questions you had
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Medicine (U of CO).
There was no weaknesses only strengths we had a great experience all the way. Just remember count your blessings not your pennies every single dollar you spend is definitely worth that smile when you hold your baby and kiss them and hold them. All the appointments and medications you will forget them and the pain will go away once you hold your baby.
The original package cost 13 grand medication cost around 5000 and then the hospital fee was around 4000
Both transfers is a wonderful journey we are grateful to say we experience multiple embryo transfer and it is just amazing Moreover if you are blessed with multiple embryos it’s always better to transfer more than one because the chances are higher and fresh and be all seems to be much better