Victoria

9850 Genesee Ave
La Jolla, CA 92037
858-552-9177

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr Quaas is professional in appearance and speaks in a professional manner. After sitting down with him a few times I started losing some faith in his judgement. A lot of my medical decisions were made by board members who had no clue of who I was or my individual condition. At the end of my unsuccessful cycle I was told that I was “over stimulated”. I felt deceived and like a number...
[OU Phys Repro Med] Strength - confidentiality was top scale. They put me at ease, and explained information to understanding because there is a lot of things you have to do at home. Weakness - Working with several different people that I had to build confidence in...Nursing staff was professional and concerned....This was such a delicate procedure, if your timing was off it was held till Monday. No scheduling was ever made on weekends.
How was your experience with Alexander Quaas at OU Physicians Reproductive Health?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alexander Quaas at OU Physicians Reproductive Health?
I hope his training is over and he is better trained for an individuals needs.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alexander Quaas at OU Physicians Reproductive Health?
My POC (plan of care) was based on a general population of women, not designed for me as an individual.
Describe the protocols Alexander Quaas used in your cycles at OU Physicians Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
I began with birth control for month and a half, moving on to injections. There were several categories of injections. During this time I was also have transvaginal ultrasounds. Leading up to the point of egg meets sperm. I know this may be vague but not a great memory because it had a heartbreaking ending.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at OU Physicians Reproductive Health.
Nursing staff was professional and concerned.
Describe your experience with OU Physicians Reproductive Health.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at OU Physicians Reproductive Health.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alexander Quaas at OU Physicians Reproductive Health.
Describe Alexander Quaas's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at OU Physicians Reproductive Health.
None
What specific things went wrong at OU Physicians Reproductive Health?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at OU Physicians Reproductive Health.
Protocol should only be specific to a certain point, spending as much money to establish a family is already hard enough, there should be some individuality on some parts of determination.
Alexander Quaas