Victoria

9850 Genesee Ave
La Jolla, CA 92037
858-552-9177

Treated 2014
He [Dr. Alexander Quaas] was nice and subtly blunt. He never got our expectations up too high and gave us the options for our treatments. We could have moved on to other fertility processes if we wanted but felt comfortable with what we were doing...As a patient we loved him and felt very comfortable with him. His schedule with the clinic is less than disirerable. But that is a little out of his control. He was great . My husband felt comfortable with him too.
I showed up for an appointment [at OU Physicians Reproductive Health] and it had been moved to earlier and I had not been notified. It was my first appointment so I had to wait an additional 3 weeks to be seen after already waiting 8...My husband seemed to be comfortable there. I thought the nurses would try to move too quickly between patients and the clinic felt private when I was being seen. The waiting was never too terrible and they handled my bill properly.
How was your experience with Alexander Quaas at OU Physicians Reproductive Health?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alexander Quaas at OU Physicians Reproductive Health?
Just be blunt with him too on what is going on and your expectations.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alexander Quaas at OU Physicians Reproductive Health?
He was nice and subtly blunt. He never got our expectations up too high and gave us the options for our treatments. We could have moved on to other fertility processes if we wanted but felt comfortable with what we were doing.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at OU Physicians Reproductive Health.
The nurses did not pay any attention to my chart before they would do the IUIs. So Everytime I'd have to wait extra and then one of the doctors would actually come do it because they couldn't just take two seconds to look at the chart.
Describe your experience with OU Physicians Reproductive Health.
My husband seemed to be comfortable there. I thought the nurses would try to move too quickly between patients and the clinic felt private when I was being seen. The waiting was never too terrible and they handled my bill properly. The way the gave medicine was weird but I don't have another clinic to compare that too.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alexander Quaas at OU Physicians Reproductive Health.
Our insurance covered 75% of the IUIs. Because of the way they did they're prescriptions we paid out of pocket for all the shots about$125 a piece. And insurance covered clomid and famara.
What specific things went wrong at OU Physicians Reproductive Health?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at OU Physicians Reproductive Health.
I showed up for an appointment and it had been moved to earlier and I had not been notified. It was my first appointment so I had to wait an additional 3 weeks to be seen after already waiting 8.
Alexander Quaas
OU Physicians Reproductive Health
Oklahoma City
Dr. Quaas was very personable, realistic, and empathetic. With all of that he was very scientifically honest, discussing the best strategies for our success, the mechanisms to accomplish these strategies, and all of our choices along the way. ... We've met only once but it was a very informative visit. He not only provided full consultation, but performed ultrasound to inspect shape/position of uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes. He also identified and measured follicles.
The clinic [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] itself is very clean and comfortable, the process is efficient and the waiting is minimal. Everyone we communicated with was organized and professional. The doctor and nurses were well-briefed on our reason for visit and history. ... single embryo transfer is recommended ... single embryo transfer is recommended
How was your experience with Alexander Quaas at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alexander Quaas at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Ask any and all questions. He will answer them to the best of his ability. Ask about fresh versus frozen transfer
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alexander Quaas at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Alexander Quaas used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We're going to try to get freshly donated eggs from a donor who hopefully looks like my wife and perform IVF using my sperm
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The clinic itself is very clean and comfortable, the process is efficient and the waiting is minimal. Everyone we communicated with was organized and professional. The doctor and nurses were well-briefed on our reason for visit and history.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alexander Quaas at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
compensation to donor, treatment of donor, harvesting of eggs, cryopreservation of eggs, IVF, embryo transfer, cryopreservation of embryos, treatment during pregnancy all adds up to about 40K
Describe Alexander Quaas's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
single embryo transfer is recommended
Alexander Quaas