Alexis Greene

WestMed Medical Group

Doctor available by email
Not available by direct line
Medical SchoolRutgers University
ResidencyMount Sinai West
FellowshipUniversity of Cincinnati
Westchester
3030 Westchester Avenue
Purchase, NY 10577
914-607-6270
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Alexis Greene to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend WestMed Medical Group to a friend?
If I had a question, Dr. Greene would stop everything and was never in a rush to move on to the next patient. She always stayed to answer any questions I had.... Dr. Greene was always very thorough in mine and my husband's testing, results and procedures. I always felt well informed about the options and the process. I was able to get appointments when I needed them. I looked forward to meeting with her and felt calm during my visits. The only time I saw other practitioners was for my IUIs due to scheduling/timing. I absolutely loved one of the other practitioners and didn't care for the other.
How was your experience with Alexis Greene at WestMed Medical Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alexis Greene at WestMed Medical Group?
She is absolutely wonderful to work with, but be aware due to scheduling that you may have other providers for your actual procedure, mainly if it falls during the weekend.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alexis Greene at WestMed Medical Group?
I always felt like a person when I was seen by Dr. Greene and the rest of the staff. Everyone was wonderful, warm and caring. If I had a question, Dr. Greene would stop everything and was never in a rush to move on to the next patient. She always stayed to answer any questions I had.
Describe the protocols Alexis Greene used in your cycles at WestMed Medical Group and their degree of success.
I had 2 IUIs with clomid for 5 days and ovidrel to stimulate ovulation both times. With unexplained infertility, the goal was to produce more mature eggs and use the trigger shot to optimize the timing of the IUIs. One IUI was unsuccessful and it's too early to know about the second.
They were wonderful. They were kind, compassionate, hopeful and very thorough. They were great at their jobs and keeping everything organized. They were easy to reach when needed and they always offered their good wishes and hopes for me and my husband.
Describe your experience with WestMed Medical Group.
The clinic was easy to travel to and has plenty of free parking. For early morning appointments, you can park extremely close to the elevators to access the office. One weekend morning, they also had muffins and coffee out for patients (it isn't always the case, but was a nice surprise). When calling the office to speak to a nurse, it almost always requires them to call you back unless they had left you a message. That said, call-backs didn't take long. Using their secure messaging system was also a very effective way to be in touch with the practitioners. The lab in the building is very quick and the staff is pleasant.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alexis Greene at WestMed Medical Group.
I had copays for all my visits. Most appointments had additional costs that were my responsibility after it was processed by my insurance company. The medications from CVS were between $30-60 per cycle. The Ovidrel was just over $100 and the specialty pharmacy also provided a $10 rebate.
Alexis Greene
WestMed Medical Group
Westchester

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Alexis Greene at WestMed Medical Group.