Doctor available by email
FellowshipUniversity of Cincinnati
3030 Westchester Avenue
Purchase, NY 10577
914-607-6270
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Alexis Greene to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.5

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend WestMed Medical Group to a friend?
Dr. Greene was extremely warm, spoke plainly and was always available to answer questions. She always remembered me and I never felt like just a number or like she had to consult my chart to answer my questions (or remember things about me).... While IUI wasn't successful, she was very clear that the chances of success were not as high as other treatment options. But, from day 1, she was willing to speak with us at length about our options, set a plan, and review that plan periodically. She always made me feel comfortable.
How was your experience with Alexis Greene at WestMed Medical Group?
I really like Dr. Greene a lot. While IUI wasn't successful, she was very clear that the chances of success were not as high as other treatment options. But, from day 1, she was willing to speak with us at length about our options, set a plan, and review that plan periodically. She always made me feel comfortable.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alexis Greene at WestMed Medical Group?
Take notes. But that would be my advice to anyone in this situation.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alexis Greene at WestMed Medical Group?
Describe the protocols Alexis Greene used in your cycles at WestMed Medical Group and their degree of success.
My first consultation was a little late in the cycle, so we were too late for a medical IUI cycle. At the time, she indicated that her normal recommendation is 2-3 IUI cycles before IVF, so we decided to do one "natural IUI" (no clomid) cycle and 2 medicated (with clomid) cycles. We have done exactly that, without success, and are now about to start IVF.
The staff is great all around - they have on-side nurses, but also have on-site financing coordinators etc. - all of whom are very responsive and friendly.
Describe your experience with WestMed Medical Group.
I really like the clinic - everyone is very nice there, very responsive, and very informative. I have found the ultrasound technicians, in particular, to be extremely sweet - they really help to make me feel comfortable. They have a NP who sometimes handles the appointments and also handles the medication "seminars" to teach us how to do the medications. They're all great.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alexis Greene at WestMed Medical Group.
My IUI cycles were mostly covered by insurance (except a very high ultrasound copay and also a normal visit copay), but my IVF is not covered by insurance at all. IVF (not including meds, genetic testing, anesthesia, and cryopreservation) is $14,250 (freeze all with PGS biopsy, plus frozen embryo transfer)
Describe Alexis Greene's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at WestMed Medical Group.
I do not believe that she would do multiple embryo transfer for me, given the cause of our infertility issues (male factor) and my relatively young age.
Westchester

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Alexis Greene at WestMed Medical Group.

If I had a question, Dr. Greene would stop everything and was never in a rush to move on to the next patient. She always stayed to answer any questions I had.... Dr. Greene was always very thorough in mine and my husband's testing, results and procedures. I always felt well informed about the options and the process. I was able to get appointments when I needed them. I looked forward to meeting with her and felt calm during my visits. The only time I saw other practitioners was for my IUIs due to scheduling/timing. I absolutely loved one of the other practitioners and didn't care for the other.
How was your experience with Alexis Greene at WestMed Medical Group?
She is absolutely wonderful to work with, but be aware due to scheduling that you may have other providers for your actual procedure, mainly if it falls during the weekend.
I always felt like a person when I was seen by Dr. Greene and the rest of the staff. Everyone was wonderful, warm and caring. If I had a question, Dr. Greene would stop everything and was never in a rush to move on to the next patient. She always stayed to answer any questions I had.
I had 2 IUIs with clomid for 5 days and ovidrel to stimulate ovulation both times. With unexplained infertility, the goal was to produce more mature eggs and use the trigger shot to optimize the timing of the IUIs. One IUI was unsuccessful and it's too early to know about the second.
They were wonderful. They were kind, compassionate, hopeful and very thorough. They were great at their jobs and keeping everything organized. They were easy to reach when needed and they always offered their good wishes and hopes for me and my husband.
Describe your experience with WestMed Medical Group.
The clinic was easy to travel to and has plenty of free parking. For early morning appointments, you can park extremely close to the elevators to access the office. One weekend morning, they also had muffins and coffee out for patients (it isn't always the case, but was a nice surprise). When calling the office to speak to a nurse, it almost always requires them to call you back unless they had left you a message. That said, call-backs didn't take long. Using their secure messaging system was also a very effective way to be in touch with the practitioners. The lab in the building is very quick and the staff is pleasant.
I had copays for all my visits. Most appointments had additional costs that were my responsibility after it was processed by my insurance company. The medications from CVS were between $30-60 per cycle. The Ovidrel was just over $100 and the specialty pharmacy also provided a $10 rebate.