Nurse available by email
Frisco
5757 Warren Parkway, Suite 300
Frisco, TX 75034
214-618-2044
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Ali Guerami to a friend?

Good

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Specialists of Texas to a friend?
I especially appreciate that Dr. Guerami is passionate about educating the patient on what will occur during each of the treatment sessions and providing options, based on the risks..is not a Texan, so don't expect the deep fried Southern hospitality of a Texan. Instead, be open to his style of working and his personality - he truly does care about his patients and wants to be confident that you understand the why before the how...
[The nurse at Fertility Specialists of Texas is] warm, friendly, and patient, and she wants to be sure that you are comfortable with the treatment that she and the doctor are providing. I've never been in the same room with Dr. Guerami and Heidi, but they seem to make a good team!...Many times, the front desk would call and tell me my upcoming payment for upcoming visits, but I have received a few bills after the fact. I'm assuming this is due to insurance settlements.
How was your experience with Ali Guerami at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
Dr. Guerami has extensive experience in reproductive endocrinology, and he is very candid in his expectations for treatment and the likelihood that the treatment will be successful. I especially appreciate that Dr. Guerami is passionate about educating the patient on what will occur during each of the treatment sessions and providing options, based on the risks. Dr. Guerami does have an accent, so it may be difficult to fully understand him 100% of the time, but he is patient and will repeat himself to ensure that his patients understand their treatment, the steps for treatment, and the expected outcomes for the treatment.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ali Guerami at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
Dr. Guerami is not a Texan, so don't expect the deep fried Southern hospitality of a Texan. Instead, be open to his style of working and his personality - he truly does care about his patients and wants to be confident that you understand the why before the how.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Specialists of Texas. (Assigned nurse: Heidi)
Heidi is the best. She's absolutely awesome and a great complement to Dr. Guerami's style. She's warm, friendly, and patient, and she wants to be sure that you are comfortable with the treatment that she and the doctor are providing. I've never been in the same room with Dr. Guerami and Heidi, but they seem to make a good team!
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
I enjoy going to Dr. Guerami's clinic on Walnut Hill because it's not as busy at the Frisco clinic. The Frisco clinic has the lab and is where the IUIs and IVFs are performed, but it is almost a machine, just based on how much goes on in the offices. However, Dr. Guerami has his own set up on Walnut Hill, and I rarely feel rushed there because it's so small and he's the only doctor in that office.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ali Guerami at Fertility Specialists of Texas.
Describe Ali Guerami's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Specialists of Texas.
Dr. Guerami is adamant that a woman's body is meant to hold one child at a time during pregnancy, and he will not implant two embryos during one IVF cycle. He would prefer that you have a healthy singleton pregnancy that you can carry to term than multiples that may be delivered early and will be in the NICU after being born.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
Dallas

2020
He [Dr. Ali Guerami] assured me and my husband that he would do everything in his power to help us conceive. He answered our questions and was compassionate. When he delivered bad news he listened to us and reassured us...He preferred eSET. He told us he would not do multiple embryo transfers. I don't know if it was just our case or everyone. I felt like he was tailoring our treatment though...He was patient, took his time, compassionate, assuring.
Everyone was lovely [at The Fertility Specialists of Texas]...Everything was fantastic. They were kind and responsive. They returned calls immediately and were very friendly during the office visit. The office was clean. The blood draw went smoothly and they only needed to stick me once. We were very impressed with the clinic overall...He [Dr. Ali Guerami] assured me and my husband that he would do everything in his power to help us conceive. He answered our questions and was compassionate. When he delivered bad news he listened to us and reassured us...He preferred eSET. He told us he would not do multiple
2020
How was your experience with Ali Guerami at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
He assured me and my husband that he would do everything in his power to help us conceive. He answered our questions and was compassionate. When he delivered bad news he listened to us and reassured us.
He is awesome.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ali Guerami at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
He was patient, took his time, compassionate, assuring.
Describe the protocols Ali Guerami used in your cycles at Fertility Specialists of Texas and their degree of success.
We had only just started.
Everyone was lovely.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
Frisco