Valley Hospital Fertility Center

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolU. of Maryland
ResidencyAlbert Einstein
FellowshipMount Sinai
223 North Van Dien Avenue
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
201-447-8000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Ali Nasseri to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Valley Hospital Fertility Center to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.8
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
He [Dr. Nasseri] was very straightforward with what my options were and the likelihood of success...If you need someone who is extremely compassionate and heartwarming, I would not recommend Nasseri. He is in NO WAY cold, but he does tell you it straight...All of the nurses knew me by name, they knew about my history and treatment as did Dr. Nassiri - he didn't spend time looking at my chart during our consultations (he had already read it as he was educated on my chart)...
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Ali Nasseri at Valley Hospital Fertility Center?
He was very straightforward with what my options were and the likelihood of success.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ali Nasseri at Valley Hospital Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ali Nasseri at Valley Hospital Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Ali Nasseri used in your cycles at Valley Hospital Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I am approaching 40 years old and we had 10 days of stims which had us start at 150 menapur and 150 Follistum and after 3 days, we increased to 300 units of menapur and 150 follistum.
The nursing staff was top notch, they were always compassionate, warm and invited any and all questions I had during my cycle.
Describe your experience with Valley Hospital Fertility Center.
I was doing FET and there was barely any communication from egg retrieval day to the day they called me to advise how many were frozen and sent for PGS. Whether that is a product of the lab or the doctor but there was a significant drop off from what was collected to what was frozen and I wish I would have had a call to prepare me for this outcome. 12 were collected and only two made it to be frozen/tested.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Valley Hospital Fertility Center.
The monitoring appointments were fantastic whether during the work week or weekends. I never had to wait more than five minutes to be seen and everyone was super efficient and kind.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ali Nasseri at Valley Hospital Fertility Center.
Our IVF was covered but our second round of IVF was around $11,000 (excluding medicine)
2013 - 2014
3 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Nasseri was always very thorough and I felt he explained every detail of my treatment. His bedside manner is warm and comforting and I felt he really did care about his patients...I used hormone injections for 3 egg retrievals and transfers. Two fresh and one frozen.
2013 - 2014
3 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Ali Nasseri at Valley Hospital Fertility Center?
Dr, Nasseri was always very thorough and I felt he explained every detail of my treatment. His bedside manner is warm and comforting and I felt he really did care about his patients.
Have all your questions ready when you see him for an initial consult. he wil answer all questions and assuage all of your anxiety.
Dr. Nasseri and his staff were warm and caring and always made me feel very comfortable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Valley Hospital Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Margaret and Carol)
The nursing staff made me feel so comfortable. This process was not easy and I had a lot of worries and questions/concerns. The nurses always calmed me down, held my hand, watched me cry and saw me through the worst parts of the process. The nurses at the Valley fertility Center are all amazing.
Describe your experience with Valley Hospital Fertility Center.
Overall - the entire staff is wonderful. They saw us through a very difficult time with patience, care and individual attention. We always received a call back quickly and never were confused about the next steps.
Thankfully, our insurance covered most of the costs.