6.4

223 North Van Dien Avenue
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
201-447-8000

1 patient review filtered by:

Had my workup and went into the results expecting to hear them. Doctor [Dr. Ali Nasseri] asked if I decided on a donor without giving the results. Would not consider own eggs...was set on donor since I met him. He did not explain my workup results and was pushing donor. Would not try a cycle with my own eggs. I was seeing him for his analysis and he pushed it back on me.
[Dr. Ali Nasseri at Valley Hospital Fertility Center] never explained initial workup. Just asked if I decided if I want to use a donor...Practice is very small-there are only 3 doctors. Doctor pushes donors. Doctor does not review results and does not offer suggestions. Doctor is very blunt and non-compassionate to older patients. Nurse is very kind and knowledgable on 3rd party reproduction. Offered me a ton of info.
How was your experience with Ali Nasseri at Valley Hospital Fertility Center?
Doctor was set on donor since I met him. He did not explain my workup results and was pushing donor. Would not try a cycle with my own eggs. I was seeing him for his analysis and he pushed it back on me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ali Nasseri at Valley Hospital Fertility Center?
Doctor does not give suggestions. Puts it all on the patient.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ali Nasseri at Valley Hospital Fertility Center?
Had my workup and went into the results expecting to hear them. Doctor asked if I decided on a donor without giving the results. Would not consider own eggs.
Describe the protocols Ali Nasseri used in your cycles at Valley Hospital Fertility Center and their degree of success.
None-- left before cycling because I felt very uncomfortable with this doctor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Valley Hospital Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Carol)
Provided tons of info on 3rd party reproduction. Was very kind and knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with Valley Hospital Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ali Nasseri at Valley Hospital Fertility Center.
Covered all by insurance.
Describe Ali Nasseri's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Valley Hospital Fertility Center.
Have not had a transfer.
What specific things went wrong at Valley Hospital Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Valley Hospital Fertility Center.
Doctor never explained initial workup. Just asked if I decided if I want to use a donor.
Ali Nasseri