6.4

Ridgewood, NJ 07450
201-447-8000

1 patient review filtered by:

2013 - 2014, Unsuccessful
Overall - the entire staff [at Valley Hospital Fertility Center] is wonderful. They saw us through a very difficult time with patience, care and individual attention. We always received a call back quickly and never were confused about the next steps...Dr. Nasseri was always very thorough and I felt he explained every detail of my treatment. His bedside manner is warm and comforting and I felt he really did care about his patients...I used hormone injections for 3 egg retrievals and transfers. Two fresh and one frozen.
How was your experience with Ali Nasseri at Valley Hospital Fertility Center?
Dr, Nasseri was always very thorough and I felt he explained every detail of my treatment. His bedside manner is warm and comforting and I felt he really did care about his patients.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ali Nasseri at Valley Hospital Fertility Center?
Have all your questions ready when you see him for an initial consult. he wil answer all questions and assuage all of your anxiety.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ali Nasseri at Valley Hospital Fertility Center?
Dr. Nasseri and his staff were warm and caring and always made me feel very comfortable.
Describe the protocols Ali Nasseri used in your cycles at Valley Hospital Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Valley Hospital Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Margaret and Carol)
The nursing staff made me feel so comfortable. This process was not easy and I had a lot of worries and questions/concerns. The nurses always calmed me down, held my hand, watched me cry and saw me through the worst parts of the process. The nurses at the Valley fertility Center are all amazing.
Describe your experience with Valley Hospital Fertility Center.
Overall - the entire staff is wonderful. They saw us through a very difficult time with patience, care and individual attention. We always received a call back quickly and never were confused about the next steps.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ali Nasseri at Valley Hospital Fertility Center.
Thankfully, our insurance covered most of the costs.
Ali Nasseri