Alin Lina Akopians

Beverly Hills
450 N. Roxbury Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310-277-2393
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Alin Lina Akopians to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Southern California Reproductive Center to a friend?
Dr. Akopian and I sat for over and hour and never in that time did I feel she was rushing through the conversation. She gave me a run down of our options ( at that point ) drew illustrations for me to better understand and made me feel hopeful again. ... She personally called me to give me my results after each test I have had up to date ( US readings, Blood test, Genetics, etc) I never had to chase her down or wait long for my results, Dr. Akopian was on top of it.
How was your experience with Alin Lina Akopians at Southern California Reproductive Center?
She is genuinely warm and compassionate. She explains everything in great detail. She personally called me to give me my results after each test I have had up to date ( US readings, Blood test, Genetics, etc) I never had to chase her down or wait long for my results, Dr. Akopian was on top of it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alin Lina Akopians at Southern California Reproductive Center?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. She has answers and is more then willing to educate.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alin Lina Akopians at Southern California Reproductive Center?
My husband and I are really early in the whole process of IVF. We have been trying for almost 4 years. After our primary doctors lead us down the wrong paths I decided to reach out to SCRC in Beverly Hills. First visit Dr. Akopian and her nurse Julia were so warm and explained every detail to me. Dr. Akopian and I sat for over and hour and never in that time did I feel she was rushing through the conversation. She gave me a run down of our options ( at that point ) drew illustrations for me to better understand and made me feel hopeful again.Her Nurse Julia is a total sweetheart and kept up with my weekly to make sure I was getting the proper care for my husband who was seeing the wrong Urologist for 2 years (Recommended by his primary for fertility), Dr. Akopian and Julia (RN) also helped us find him a proper urologist who specializes in fertility for men( whom my husband fell in love with after the first visit). The office staff is genuine and nice as well. I been bragging about this office since I first stepped into it. 5 stars all around!
Describe the protocols Alin Lina Akopians used in your cycles at Southern California Reproductive Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Southern California Reproductive Center. (Assigned nurse: Julia)
Julia is such the sweetest nurse I have come across. She was so warm, friendly and on top of everything. She was the first one I came in contact, she could tell I was nervous ( I was alone) she walked me through a bit, made sure I was comfortable. By the time Dr. Akopian came in she and I were joking about something none related which helped me to relax
Describe your experience with Southern California Reproductive Center.
There are 2 different offices on the floor exiting the elevator I was a bit confused. It’s an open concept. That’s about it, front office staff is nice, helpful and willing to answer basic questions and info
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alin Lina Akopians at Southern California Reproductive Center.
I personally paid out of pocket. Insurance covers some portions. A financial advisor is present to assist in the payment options
Alin Lina Akopians
Southern California Reproductive Center
Beverly Hills

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Alin Lina Akopians at Southern California Reproductive Center.