Available by cell phone
FellowshipUCLA
450 N. Roxbury Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310-277-2393
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Alin Lina Akopians to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Southern California Reproductive Center to a friend?
2020
she [Dr. Akopians] is doing luteal phase estrogen priming for us in order to optimize our changes of quality eggs due to diminished ovarian reserve...advised me on supplements and diet...is warm and understanding. We never feel rushed when speaking with her. We were able to ask all of our questions and she took the time to explain everything thoroughly and in layman's terms...calls me and responds to my emails herself when she feels necessary. She also understands our emotional and financial concerns and came up with a game plan specific to our diagnosis.
Both of the nurses I worked with [at Southern California Reproductive Center] were thorough, kind, compassionate, prompt, organized and knew my case well. When my first cycle had to be postponed due to the pandemic, Julia called me instead of e-mailing. She talked to me for a while and I could tell she was so sad for me. When I restarted, Sophie called me and was so excited to get going and optimistic for me. The compassion is real...we were given a cost/fee sheet with breakdowns of SCRC's fees, the lab's fees, the anesthesiologist fees, testing fees and an estimate of prescription costs.
2020
How was your experience with Alin Lina Akopians at Southern California Reproductive Center?
We love that Dr. Akopians did not try to put us through a "general IVF" plan like prior doctors wanted to do. She was thorough and came up with a plan for our diagnosis. When I looked up the specific course of action, a lot of women only find out about this on their second or third try after failed attempts. So I feel like she is doing everything she can for this to work on the first try.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alin Lina Akopians at Southern California Reproductive Center?
Since we don't know our final results yet, all I can say is trust her and know that she isn't a "one size fits all" RE.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alin Lina Akopians at Southern California Reproductive Center?
Dr. Akopians is warm and understanding. We never feel rushed when speaking with her. We were able to ask all of our questions and she took the time to explain everything thoroughly and in layman's terms. Also, since she is with SCRC, we had the opportunity to hear from the lead embryologist as well at one of their free seminars. Dr. Akopians calls me and responds to my emails herself when she feels necessary. She also understands our emotional and financial concerns and came up with a game plan specific to our diagnosis.
Describe the protocols Alin Lina Akopians used in your cycles at Southern California Reproductive Center and their degree of success.
We are in cycle now so I have no results to provide at this time. But she is doing luteal phase estrogen priming for us in order to optimize our changes of quality eggs due to diminished ovarian reserve. I have not started stims. I will say, my first start up was cancelled due to Covid-19. However, the doctors office stayed in contact with us about next steps, restarting and completing any necessary tests and other issues in the interim in order to "hit the ground running" once the restrictions were lifted. I didn't feel like I really even missed a beat.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Southern California Reproductive Center. (Assigned nurse: Sophie and Julia)
Both of the nurses I worked with were thorough, kind, compassionate, prompt, organized and knew my case well. When my first cycle had to be postponed due to the pandemic, Julia called me instead of e-mailing. She talked to me for a while and I could tell she was so sad for me. When I restarted, Sophie called me and was so excited to get going and optimistic for me. The compassion is real.
Describe your experience with Southern California Reproductive Center.
First of all, I think SCRC has an excellent working model. We started with a free seminar which covered all the basics. We got to ask questions and hear from Dr. Akopians, Dr. Barritt (the head embryologist) and the CEO of the company in person. After the seminar, Dr. Akopians advised me on supplements and diet. Once I had my one on one with Dr. Akopians, I felt comfortable right away. Their embryology lab is used by UCLA for research as well. They went over all the ways their lab is one of the best and the care they take at each step with the embryos. The Covid-19 pandemic has forced cancellation of so many cycles. I commiserated with several other women at other clinics. But was surprised to learn quickly that SCRC was communicating with me and continuing to prep me to restart in ways that my friends at other clinics were not experiencing. They were left in the dark with no idea what was happening, but SCRC kept in close contact with me and was honest about what they thought was going to happen. I am so thankful that they did this for me when clearly that wasn't the case elsewhere. I also like that there is an on call nurse on weekends and holidays. As we all know, IVF can't be scheduled like traditional things. I got a positive OPK on Easter Sunday. I was able to reach a nurse right away for next steps. When she wasn't sure, she called Dr. Akopians and got an answer right away (on Easter Sunday). I was blown away at the level of care and access. These people are just passionate about their jobs. They also have a patient care coordinator named Ari, who is just as amazing as the nurses. Responds promptly to any question and is just wonderful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alin Lina Akopians at Southern California Reproductive Center.
We are not complete with the process yet. But at the consult we were given a cost/fee sheet with breakdowns of SCRC's fees, the lab's fees, the anesthesiologist fees, testing fees and an estimate of prescription costs. So far it has been very accurate and helpful. I estimate we will have paid around $28k when complete with one cycle (including ICSI, PGS testing, etc).
Beverly Hills

I feel I was treated like a human due to the time and effort she [Dr. Akopians] and her staff [SCRC] has taken to help me through the process. I work in the medical field and I tend to ask many questions. ... She provided me with data and additional process facts that helped educate and reassure me. She gave me a sense of comfort due to her communication, reassurance, empathy and her confidence.
They [SCRC] should improve their check out process were you typically pay your fees. More privacy should be created for this check out process. The semen collection rooms are near public areas were there is a lot of traffic. They are currently expanding to make more rooms and allow more privacy and quiet environment outside the semen collection rooms
Dr. Akopians quickly assessed my anxiety and need for control at the beginning of my IVF process. She took time to explain each detail. She wrote steps down for me so I could focus on listening but also having note to reference later. I pride myself in being organized and detail oriented so her notes were wonderful for me. She was patient with all my questions that constantly diverted the conversation. She provided me with data and additional process facts that helped educate and reassure me. She gave me a sense of comfort due to her communication, reassurance, empathy and her confidence. Her ability to make me feel at ease and confident in her abilities has been essential.
She is accessible in person if you like that type constant interaction. If you’re like me I didn’t see her in person very often but I spoke with her over phone calls which worked well with my lifestyle.
I feel I was treated like a human due to the time and effort she and her staff has taken to help me through the process. I work in the medical field and I tend to ask many questions. The communication that Dr. Akopians and her staff have provided me has exceeded my expectations. They have provided me with the quality time I have needed to go through each step.
Due to the know low sperm count and motility my husband had she had him take medication to increase his quantity and motility. Due to all our infectious disease labs being expired we had to re do them. We had sperm frozen in another facility. Dr. Akopians asked us to transfer it to her facility as backup for our process. Due to our sperm ICSI was recommended and used. Due to our sperm it was recommended to use an embryo scope to reduce the amount of times the embryos are manipulated to give them a higher chance to do well. We used the embryo scope.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Southern California Reproductive Center. (Assigned nurse: Julia Fletcher)
I absolutely love the nurse assigned to me. As I’ve mentioned I ask a lot of questions. I like to know all my facts and opinions. I would email the nurse daily or even multiple times a day. I felt bad for emailing and calling so often but she reassured me that that is why she was there to help. She is extremely caring and reassuring. Her patients to walk me through all my injections questions and nervous was incredible.
Describe your experience with Southern California Reproductive Center.
There are always a lot of patients but they have a fast well organized process that gets all patients in and out in a timely organized manner. They should improve their check out process were you typically pay your fees. More privacy should be created for this check out process. The semen collection rooms are near public areas were there is a lot of traffic. They are currently expanding to make more rooms and allow more privacy and quiet environment outside the semen collection rooms
Consultation $275. Transvaginal US $230. Labs:Assay of Estradiol $85, FSH $85, Lh $85, assay thyroid stim hormone $85, venipuncture $30. Embryo freeze all: Cycle management fee $715, monitoring $3140, retrieval $2440. Frozen Embryo transfer: cycle management fee $715, monitoring $1590, embryo transfer $1065. Had to pay other fees for the surgery center and for the cryobank facility.
Describe Alin Lina Akopians's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Southern California Reproductive Center.
Due to our specific scenario and factors only one embryo will be transferred. Dr. Akopians made it sound like all other scenarios also only one embryo is encouraged to increase the transplant success rate. Ever couples scenario is unique.
Beverly Hills

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Alin Lina Akopians at Southern California Reproductive Center.

2 IVF, 2 Embryo Freezing
I wanted a doctor who was going to coddle me enough but also treat me with respect during this hard time. Dr. Akopains was a lot of that and more. She is incredible, hands on, explained everything/broke everything down, incredibly kind, patient, caring, gentle but stern when necessary...I love everything about her. I was so sad to graduate...Omintrope 25 cc - for egg quality...Mock ERA cycle - to up my odds for an embryo to stick during transfer. Saline ultrasound Transfer cycle: Birth control. Lupron injections. Estrace orally Endometrin Medrol Progesterone in oil 1ML
SCRC is LARGE! Sometimes it is hard to not feel a little lost. With Surrey's team, I felt like a number. With Dr. Akopains team, because of the care and one on one time spent, I felt cared for. However, SCRC is one of the best for the reason. All the techs, embryologists, etc. were great...SHE [nurse] WAS THE BEST!!!! So caring, kind, compassionate, personable, educated, helpful...During my time with Dr. Surrey...the nurse gave me the wrong information about my embryo results after the genetic testing. She read the results wrong and gave them to me directly . Surrey called to correct them later.
2 IVF, 2 Embryo Freezing
I came from working with Dr. Surrey who had the worse bed side manner. I wanted a doctor who was going to coddle me enough but also treat me with respect during this hard time. Dr. Akopains was a lot of that and more. She is incredible, hands on, explained everything/broke everything down, incredibly kind, patient, caring, gentle but stern when necessary...I love everything about her. I was so sad to graduate.
Ask questions...she will answer it all!
I came from working with Dr. Surrey who treated me like a number. Dr. Akopains was incredible, hands on, explained everything/broke everything down, incredibly kind, patient, caring, gently but stern when necessary...I love everything about her.
IVF egg retrieval: Birth control. Followed by: Gonal F 200 units Menopur 75 units Omintrope 25 cc - for egg quality Cetrotide Trigger shot (don't recall the name) Mock ERA cycle - to up my odds for an embryo to stick during transfer. Saline ultrasound Transfer cycle: Birth control. Lupron injections. Estrace orally Endometrin Medrol Progesterone in oil 1ML
SHE WAS THE BEST!!!! So caring, kind, compassionate, personable, educated, helpful.
Describe your experience with Southern California Reproductive Center.
Insurance did not cover anything. I do not know the exact number but it was somewhere between $20-25k including freezing, genetic testing, procedures, medications, etc.
We did the mock ERA cycle for this reason. I did not have many embryos and we did not want to take the risk of losing any.
What specific things went wrong at Southern California Reproductive Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Southern California Reproductive Center.
Beverly Hills

Dr. Akopian and I sat for over and hour and never in that time did I feel she was rushing through the conversation. She gave me a run down of our options ( at that point ) drew illustrations for me to better understand and made me feel hopeful again. ... She personally called me to give me my results after each test I have had up to date ( US readings, Blood test, Genetics, etc) I never had to chase her down or wait long for my results, Dr. Akopian was on top of it.
A financial advisor [Southern California Repro Center] is present to assist in the payment options ... Julia is such the sweetest nurse I have come across. She was so warm, friendly and on top of everything. She was the first one I came in contact, she could tell I was nervous ( I was alone) she walked me through a bit, made sure I was comfortable. ... The office staff is genuine and nice as well. I been bragging about this office since I first stepped into it. 5 stars all around!
She is genuinely warm and compassionate. She explains everything in great detail. She personally called me to give me my results after each test I have had up to date ( US readings, Blood test, Genetics, etc) I never had to chase her down or wait long for my results, Dr. Akopian was on top of it.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. She has answers and is more then willing to educate.
My husband and I are really early in the whole process of IVF. We have been trying for almost 4 years. After our primary doctors lead us down the wrong paths I decided to reach out to SCRC in Beverly Hills. First visit Dr. Akopian and her nurse Julia were so warm and explained every detail to me. Dr. Akopian and I sat for over and hour and never in that time did I feel she was rushing through the conversation. She gave me a run down of our options ( at that point ) drew illustrations for me to better understand and made me feel hopeful again.Her Nurse Julia is a total sweetheart and kept up with my weekly to make sure I was getting the proper care for my husband who was seeing the wrong Urologist for 2 years (Recommended by his primary for fertility), Dr. Akopian and Julia (RN) also helped us find him a proper urologist who specializes in fertility for men( whom my husband fell in love with after the first visit). The office staff is genuine and nice as well. I been bragging about this office since I first stepped into it. 5 stars all around!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Southern California Reproductive Center. (Assigned nurse: Julia)
Julia is such the sweetest nurse I have come across. She was so warm, friendly and on top of everything. She was the first one I came in contact, she could tell I was nervous ( I was alone) she walked me through a bit, made sure I was comfortable. By the time Dr. Akopian came in she and I were joking about something none related which helped me to relax
Describe your experience with Southern California Reproductive Center.
There are 2 different offices on the floor exiting the elevator I was a bit confused. It’s an open concept. That’s about it, front office staff is nice, helpful and willing to answer basic questions and info
I personally paid out of pocket. Insurance covers some portions. A financial advisor is present to assist in the payment options

2019 - 2020
All calls had to be routed through her [Dr. Akopians] staff. Even though fertility treatments are time-sensitive, she would not respect my time. I was routinely kept waiting for IUI procedures, which take less than 5 minutes to do. One time, I waited 2 hours past my scheduled IUI procedure report time. There was no explanation as to why that occurred. She seemed uninterested in taking the time to diagnose me or find out why the IUIs were not working (maybe due to her truancy). She tried to steer me to a different path, one that cost significantly more money, and was not attentive to my care.
When I had my IUI, she [the nurse at Southern California Reproductive Center] forgot to order the sperm be transferred to the lab, resulting in an hour and a half delay. She forgot to put in my prescription for progesterone to the pharmacy...Schedules and timing were missed or not communicated. I received conflicting information from my doctor which I think impacted my care and my results. The nursing staff is overwhelmed, overworked, rude, or all three. The likelihood of results was not explained to me, nor was I given any explanation as to what to expect. Statistics and percentages are skewed, perhaps with the intention of giving false hope.
2019 - 2020
She seemed focused on my age. We discussed IVF, but she did not want to proceed. When the IUIs did not work out, she did not adjust my treatment, she just kept recommending IUIs. When, at her suggestion, I decided to use donor eggs, only one usable embryo was obtained. Dr. Akopians was cavalier in her delivery and attitude. I asked her why a 25-year old donor was only producing 1 usable embryo, and she said, "Sometimes, that happens." Well, it shouldn't happen when you're charging $15,000 for an unusable egg lot. It also goes against everything she told me with regard to the link between maternal age and usable eggs. If a young woman is producing good-quality eggs, then we should have more than 1 usable embryo.
Look for another doctor. She misrepresents data and does bot communicate with her patients in a timely, trustworthy, or direct manner.
I could never get in touch with her. All calls had to be routed through her staff. Even though fertility treatments are time-sensitive, she would not respect my time. I was routinely kept waiting for IUI procedures, which take less than 5 minutes to do. One time, I waited 2 hours past my scheduled IUI procedure report time. There was no explanation as to why that occurred. She seemed uninterested in taking the time to diagnose me or find out why the IUIs were not working (maybe due to her truancy). She tried to steer me to a different path, one that cost significantly more money, and was not attentive to my care.
I went to her to undergo IVF. She said that we could try. Even though I had a low ovarian reserve, she started me on birth control (I was told by another doctor this is the exact opposite course of treatment one would take for a woman with low ovarian reserve). No surprise, I only had 2 follicles grow when I started the medication. She then told me that she would not do the IVF because she needed at least 4 follicles to "make it worthwhile." We then opted to do IUI. She had me take FSH, which is unnecessary in a "natural" cycle, as you only need 1 good egg, not multiples. That did not work out, so she recommended I go with dobir eggs, which I did. I had to take out a loan to get the eggs, and chose a healthy, 25-year old female. The paperwork they have you sign indicates you are only guaranteed one blastocyst, not a euploid embryo, which means, in layman's terms, you'll get at least 1 embryo, not a chromosomally-normal embryo, not a usable embryo. Thus, you could get an entire egg lot with no usable embryos. She never explained this to me. I had to figure it out on my own. The healthy, 25-year old donor only produced 1 chromosomally-normal embryo. That means out of the 7 eggs, only 14% were normal, a far cry from what Dr. Akopians told me and no relevant nexus between the science and the results. She then recommended an ERA, which added on $2,740 to the costs. An ERA has not been tested significantly, and has not been shown to yield higher success rates in pregnancy. I feel that Dr. Akopians is not motivated by her success in getting patients pregnant, but rather on how much money they will spend in doing so.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Southern California Reproductive Center. (Assigned nurse: Julia )
Julia is nice enough, but in addition to being nice, you also need to be competent. Sahar was the first nurse I dealt with, and she seemed to know what she was doing. Sahar left mysteriously, with no explanation given as to her absence. No one told me she left. When I called to schedule, I was told I would now be dealing with Julia. Julia forgets things. For instance, when I had bloidwork, she forgot to tell me I had to fast, so the phlebotomist was none too happy, and informed me that if the test came back abnormal, I'd have to do it again. When I had my IUI, she forgot to order the sperm be transferred to the lab, resulting in an hour and a half delay. She forgot to put in my prescription for progesterone to the pharmacy. Progesterone is needed for a baby to grow.
Describe your experience with Southern California Reproductive Center.
SCRC is a hotbed of incompetence. The staff all seemed stressed or overwhelmed and you can never get a straight answer our of them. They tried to charge me for procedures when I had credits pending on my account. You have to remind them of everything. When you do remind them, they get defensive, and reply in a hostile manner. They don't give you updates on care or how long you'll be waiting. One particularly frustrated nurse informed me that they usually only have one nurse, one lab tech, and one receptionist handling patients for 5 doctors. With a skeleton crew, things are going to get missed. They're going to get overlooked. People are no longer people. They are just numbers.
Strangely, even though my insurance provides for ultrasounds, they charged me for each and every one. Same goes for bloodwork. My insurance does not provide for fertility treatments, so I had to pay for that. IUIs were incorrectly charged. At one point, I was charged $345, another point, $270. Ironically, even though the IUIs are a medical procedure m, they cost less than the ultrasounds and bloodwork, which can be performed by any nurse. Costs associated with donor egg and FET: $15,000 for donor eggs (no guarantees) $15,000 for egg thaw, insemination, testing, ERA, and FET.
For me, this was inapplicable, as I only had one usable embryo.
What specific things went wrong at Southern California Reproductive Center?
As I mentioned before, this clinic is borderline incompetent. Schedules and timing were missed or not communicated. I received conflicting information from my doctor which I think impacted my care and my results. The nursing staff is overwhelmed, overworked, rude, or all three. The likelihood of results was not explained to me, nor was I given any explanation as to what to expect. Statistics and percentages are skewed, perhaps with the intention of giving false hope.
Beverly Hills

The clinic [Southern California Reproductive Center] was always clean and organized. The nurses were always running around. It’s definitely a busy clinic, but I never waited more than about 10 minutes. I noticed it is easier to email rather than call. I would get responses much faster...[Dr. Alin Lina Akopians] intentions are to truly help with the least amount of intervention possible. She will take the time to listen and answer all of your questions and make sure that you understand everything so don’t hesitate to ask questions...I never felt rushed and she was making sure that I understood everything we were discussing and answered all my questions. She even drew things out for me and explained in such detail. She had gone through all my previous records before my consultation and was up to date on my history, which made things a lot easier because I didn’t have to go through and explain things (which I had to do with the two previous doctors I had seen). I felt so comfortable with her and was so impressed that she had reviewed everything. This definitely made my consultation very personal and individualized to my care.
Dr. Akopians is one of the warmest, compassionate, and honest doctors I have ever met. During my consultation, I immediately knew that she was the answer to our issues. She had such a great understanding of exactly what was going on. She explained to me what her plan was going to be, which was completely different than my past treatments. She was very quick to identify a few contributing factors that weren’t looked into in my past appointments with different fertility centers. I felt refreshed, I was so comfortable and felt hopeful for the first time. She truly restored my hope into being able to use my own eggs (which is the opposite of what I was told by two other doctors). I was so nervous and anxious that she would say the same thing- luckily that was not the case. As if the emotional distress wasn't enough, the financial distress of having to use donor eggs was just not some thing my husband and I were prepared for at 32 years of age. She looked me in the eyes and told me she was going to try and get me pregnant naturally! I was shocked. A few weeks ago we were getting ready to clean out our savings account while I was trying to come to terms with having to use a donor egg. Her intelligence made me trust her. I knew her protocol was not financially driven. This was a HUGE relief for me. I had my evaluation the same day. She called me next day with all my results and we confirmed our protocol as it was apparent I was close to ovulation. Her nurse emailed me everything in writing after our call and fast forward to 2 weeks later, I’M PREGNANT !!!! I honestly couldn’t believe it. Still in shock. I can’t imagine if it wasn’t for Dr. Akopians I would be in the process of choosing donor eggs. I can’t believe she was able to make this miracle happen for us with such minimal intervention And monitoring!!
Trust her. Her intentions are to truly help with the least amount of intervention possible. She will take the time to listen and answer all of your questions and make sure that you understand everything so don’t hesitate to ask questions.
I had a very positive experience with my consultation. Dr. Akopians really took her time with me (over an hour). I never felt rushed and she was making sure that I understood everything we were discussing and answered all my questions. She even drew things out for me and explained in such detail. She had gone through all my previous records before my consultation and was up to date on my history, which made things a lot easier because I didn’t have to go through and explain things (which I had to do with the two previous doctors I had seen). I felt so comfortable with her and was so impressed that she had reviewed everything. This definitely made my consultation very personal and individualized to my care.
Describe your experience with Southern California Reproductive Center.
The clinic was always clean and organized. The nurses were always running around. It’s definitely a busy clinic, but I never waited more than about 10 minutes. I noticed it is easier to email rather than call. I would get responses much faster.
Beverly Hills

Dr. Akopians was extremely patient with me. I had MANY questions since I had already seen one doctor before her. She put me at ease and answered everything with no rushing me...She is very real and honest. I appreciate a doctor who doesn’t try to make everything seem perfect...We tried 2 IUIs with Clomid. I responded well, but no pregnancy...I felt secure that she was treating me individually, rather than prescribing a protocol that’s “generic” for everyone. This was tailored to ME. I felt very cared for.
Julia was a wonderful nurse [SCRC]. She kept me informed of how I was doing with my stim cycle. She called me every time I came in to give me instructions and make my next appointment...Front desk - stellar Billing - could use a bit better communication, but they were all very nice. I dealt with Jocelyn and Erika...The ultrasound tech, Neha and Diane were SO good to me. Very gentle and took their time.
She is very real and honest. I appreciate a doctor who doesn’t try to make everything seem perfect. I came to the fertility clinic for a reason. I want to know what to do and how I can get to the point of holding my healthy baby in my arms.
Make sure to be on time. Because it’s courteous. She’s a busy doctor. She respected my time, so I try to do the same.
We tried 2 IUIs with Clomid. I responded well, but no pregnancy. I was ready to move ahead with IVF. We had an entire new phone talk about IVF and the success rates (SCRC has the best success rates), the hormones and side effects, the length of treatment, and potential outcomes. It was all very thorough. And I felt secure that she was treating me individually, rather than prescribing a protocol that’s “generic” for everyone. This was tailored to ME. I felt very cared for.
Julia was a wonderful nurse. She kept me informed of how I was doing with my stim cycle. She called me every time I came in to give me instructions and make my next appointment. She has a Southern accent. You can’t miss her! She’s lovely and very kind.
Describe your experience with Southern California Reproductive Center.
Front desk - stellar Billing - could use a bit better communication, but they were all very nice. I dealt with Jocelyn and Erika. Waiting room - social distancing and Covid screening causes a bit of a wait, but it’s understandable. The ultrasound tech, Neha and Diane were SO good to me. Very gentle and took their time.
My insurance doesn’t cover anything diagnosed as infertility. The cost was around 25K for my whole treatment. My meds were expensive, but Julia have me $200 with of coupons to use at the pharmacy
She said we can discuss when we get to that point. I’m probably aiming to transfer 2 embryos....if she would be willing. I will do what she recommends.
Beverly Hills

Dr Akopians was always so knowledgeable and respectful of my wishes to have a baby . She informed me of the whole process step by step and never made me feel rushed or pushed to make decisions. She is a wonderful Doctor...I I did a clomid/iui cycle I also did progesterone...always called me with results. I love all the staff and the Doctor so much for making my baby dreams come.
My experience with the staff and this clinic [Southern California Reproductive Center] was phenomenal. The only down side is the wait time but do you expect from a world renown clinic!?! Thankfully, the front desk, lab and ultrasound department tried their best to take me back with minimal wait time. The doctor and her clinical team addressed all my questions and concerns on a timely manner. Overall, I had a pleasant experience. SCRC is a busy practice but I am completely satisfied with the quality of my care.
I would send all my friends to her because she will respect your wishes and make a plan just for you . She is the right choice .
I was always acknowledged by the staff and Dr. Akopians always called me with results. I love all the staff and the Doctor so much for making my baby dreams come.
I I did a clomid/iui cycle I also did progesterone
Julia was great and was so patient with me during this process. She was always available to answer any questions I had and never made me feel like a burden.
Describe your experience with Southern California Reproductive Center.
My experience with the staff and this clinic was phenomenal. The only down side is the wait time but do you expect from a world renown clinic!?! Thankfully, the front desk, lab and ultrasound department tried their best to take me back with minimal wait time. The doctor and her clinical team addressed all my questions and concerns on a timely manner. Overall, I had a pleasant experience. SCRC is a busy practice but I am completely satisfied with the quality of my care.
Most of my visits were covered by insurance. If any payment was made it was my co-payment, my co-insurance balance and my cycle management fee for my treatment.
2020
Dr. Akopians was very caring and helpfull and no matter when I contacted her she always replied right away...is an incredible doctor. she is so compassionate and knowledgable. she replied to every text I sent her right away and she answered each and every one of my questions. She comforted me when I was in destress and overall she made the whole experience so easy...
Everyone was helpful and nice, I had a great experience [at Southern California Reproductive Center]. The whole process was very smooth. I am really thankful to everyone from front desk to my nurses. My nurses went above and beyond to make sure everything goes smoothly. Even after my egg retrieval they kept contacting me and tried to help me in anyway they could.
2020
Dr. Akopians is an incredible doctor. she is so compassionate and knowledgable. she replied to every text I sent her right away and she answered each and every one of my questions. She comforted me when I was in destress and overall she made the whole experience so easy.
Sophia and Julia were great. Always ready to help and very caring.
Describe your experience with Southern California Reproductive Center.
Everyone was helpful and nice, I had a great experience. The whole process was very smooth. I am really thankful to everyone from front desk to my nurses. My nurses went above and beyond to make sure everything goes smoothly. Even after my egg retrieval they kept contacting me and tried to help me in anyway they could.
Beverly Hills

I absolutely loved Dr. Akopians! She’s caring and so knowledgeable, and went the extra mile for me to ensure that I was fully informed about certain procedures that needed to take place. She answered all my questions and spent a crucial amount of time with me making me feel that I was comfortable throughout the whole experience...has by far been the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. She has incredible bed aide manner and presented to me clearly all the information I needed to hear about egg retrieval for freezing my eggs for the future.
[Staff at Southern California Reproductive Center is] Very kind and informative just like Dr. Akopians. Best staff ever...Front desk staff was very welcoming and greeted everyone with a kind smile on their face. They were organized, prompt and I only waited for a short amount of time. The office was well maintained, and clean...I absolutely loved Dr. Akopians! She’s caring and so knowledgeable, and went the extra mile for me to ensure that I was fully informed about certain procedures that needed to take place. She answered all my questions and spent a crucial amount of time with me making me feel that I was comfortable throughout the whole experience.
Don’t be scared or nervous!
Dr. Akopians has by far been the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. She has incredible bed aide manner and presented to me clearly all the information I needed to hear about egg retrieval for freezing my eggs for the future.
Very kind and informative just like Dr. Akopians. Best staff ever