Alison Zimon

Manchester, NH 03103
South Shore Office
90 Libbey Parkway MA
Weymouth, MA 02189

Dr. Zimon is an incredible and brilliant physician! We sought her help after a horrible experience at Boston IVF. We had such a personal experience throughout the entire process at CCRM. We had drastically better results after switching to her and am now pregnant!... She gets to know your case personally and becomes very invested in it. She does her own ultrasounds every morning and adjusts your dosage and care plan according to your body.
CCRM clinic is new and beautiful. The lab is top notch and the embryologists are involved in your case. They discuss outcomes with you (which was not typical at least with my prior clinic). They also do a wonderful job at transfer as they made the experience very calming and memorable for us.... CCRM nursing staff was always very responsive, knowledgeable, and pleasant to work with.... Injections included gonal-f, menopur, dexamethasone, and cetritide. She adjusted dosages based on my morning ultrasounds. She also put me on metformin for PCOS which my prior physician said I did not need. For trigger, I used Lupron and hcg.
How was your experience with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Maintain hope
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alison Zimon at CCRM Boston?
Describe the protocols Alison Zimon used in your cycles at CCRM Boston and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM Boston.
Describe your experience with CCRM Boston.
Alison Zimon