Allahyar Jazayeri

FellowshipU of South Florida
Green Bay
2641 Development Dr
Green Bay, WI 54311
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Allahyar Jazayeri to a friend?

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Bellin Health to a friend?
2017 - 2019
Dr. Jazayeri is a very busy Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist. ... With no cervix, it was almost impossible for anyone to tell where my opening (os) was located. ... I'm his first patient to have had a radical trachelectomy due to cervical cancer. Dr. Jazayeri didn't turn me away because he had never dealt with a patient like me before, he embraced me! Dr. Jazayeri did research, and always made sure I understood every treament and what to expect! He goes above and beyond to help!!
Bellin Health Generations is a top notch facility! I received nothing but the best care starting at my annual appointment when I request help getting pregnant, to meeting the fertility nurse who I had her personal cell phone number, to the nursing staff and the doctors! Great experience and they have your best interest in their mind! ... Bellin Health Generations is VERY affordable! I read of other women spending several thousands per IUI cycle.
2017 - 2019
How was your experience with Allahyar Jazayeri at Bellin Health?
Dr. Jazayeri is a very busy Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist. I travel 2 hours to see him because I'm from a rural area. I'm his first patient to have had a radical trachelectomy due to cervical cancer. Dr. Jazayeri didn't turn me away because he had never dealt with a patient like me before, he embraced me! Dr. Jazayeri did research, and always made sure I understood every treament and what to expect! He goes above and beyond to help!!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Allahyar Jazayeri at Bellin Health?
You won't be sorry that you chose to have Allahyar Jazayeri as your doctor. He is very intelligent, caring, and gives thorough details so you are fully aware of your treatment and options!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Allahyar Jazayeri at Bellin Health?
Dr. Jazayeri and his team treated us with the most respect. They were always ready and willing to answer any questions and make sure my husband and I fully understood treament options. The more appointments we had, the closer we all grew and it was great seeing everyone! They remembered us and our personal lives and were always wondering how we were doing!
Describe the protocols Allahyar Jazayeri used in your cycles at Bellin Health and their degree of success.
With no cervix, it was almost impossible for anyone to tell where my opening (os) was located. I had to go to Dr. Jazayeri 2 times (first stitch fell out), while on my period so he could tag my opening. Once tagged, we were ready to start IUI's. All my IUI's were medicated cycles with Clomid 50 mg, Noveral trigger shot and I always had 2 eggs that were mature enough to ovulate. My first cycle was with a fertility nurse, IUI went fine, we weren't 100% sure she got through my opening due to it being very tight from scar tissue from my radical trachelectomy. My 2nd cycle was with a fertility nurse, and was extremely painful. She was unable to get into my opening at all. Dr. Jazayeri decided to step in and help. I was numbed with Lidocaine to make the process painfree. Dr. Jazayeri for the next 3 cycles, used an 18 gauge epidural needle to bypass my opening and inject the sperm directly into my uterus.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Bellin Health.
The nursing staff was incredible! Always very caring and compassionate, especially when some of the procedures were uncomfortable! They knew us by name and always remembered personal information/stories we had talked about and would ask us how we were doing.
Describe your experience with Bellin Health.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Allahyar Jazayeri at Bellin Health.
Bellin Health Generations is VERY affordable! I read of other women spending several thousands per IUI cycle. My insurance covered my scans/medications, but does not cover any fertility procedures. I was able to use my flex spending and pay for the IUI's, which they gave a discount if you paid day of, and I would spend $282!
Describe Allahyar Jazayeri's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Bellin Health.
No embryo transfers were done!
Allahyar Jazayeri