5.2

Edison
2 Lincoln Hwy
Edison, NJ 08820
732.363.4777

From initial appointment he [Dr. Allen Morgan] set expectations and shared with us ideal situations based on the treatment course he had planned. He discussed the what-ifs and answered every and all questions we have had. He is so kind and compassionate, and extremely patient. We have never once questioned our ability to trust him...Dr. Morgan brought us into his office, where we sat comfortably to discuss his plan of action. He made us feel like no matter what, he would be there to help us.
The clinic itself [Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine] is beautiful, CALMING and convenient. We were able to get an appointment very quickly, and begin our journey. They have the ability to do ultrasounds and lab work onsite...The online portal makes it so easy to contact them with a quick question, etc...Each and everyone are incredibly kind and helpful, I’ve cried to them, laughed with them, they’ve tried to fight out insurance company for us!
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey)?
Dr. Morgan has been our sense of hope throughout our infertility journey. Even though we’ve been under his care for a year now, it wasn’t until a few weeks ago that we found out our final course of action! From initial appointment he set expectations and shared with us ideal situations based on the treatment course he had planned. He discussed the what-ifs and answered every and all questions we have had. He is so kind and compassionate, and extremely patient. We have never once questioned our ability to trust him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Allen Morgan at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey)?
Trust the process! Dr. Morgan is there to help you!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Allen Morgan at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey)?
From the very first time we spoke to the nurse while scheduling our consultation, Dr. Morgan’s staff made us feel like a priority and instilled a sense of hope we so desperately needed. My husband and I walked in to his office, already knowing from a previous urologist appointment, that my husband had zero sperm count. We weren’t sure what our options were going to be. Dr. Morgan brought us into his office, where we sat comfortably to discuss his plan of action. He made us feel like no matter what, he would be there to help us. And so far, it’s been true. It’s been a long waiting game, almost a year of HCG injections for my husband. We only recently found out that his sperm count increased to 1,000,000! We will now be able to start IVF, but our insurance does not cover anything. Dr. Morgan sent us the estimated cost, as well as additional information on a loan company they work closely with throughout the years. Dr. Morgan and his staff understand the hardships fertility treatment can cause, and they try they’re best to ease that burden any way they can!
Describe the protocols Allen Morgan used in your cycles at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey) and their degree of success.
Before seeing Dr. Morgan, we had been TTC for a year with no success. I had a gut feeling something was wrong. My husband had been seeing a urologist for prostatitis, and we explained what had been going on. He ordered a semen analysis and I visited my obgyn for prelim testing. My ultrasound came back great, but my husband’s analysis did not. Our first appointment we discussed my husband’s results of zero sperm. My husband has naturally low levels of testosterone, so he had been prescribed test and had been taking it for a bit. Dr. Morgan had a feeling this may the main reason behind the zero sperm count. Previously, my husband was prescribed Clomid, but he had a very bad reaction to it (increased anxiety and depression-unmanageable) Dr. Morgan explained to us how HCG will likely be the best option for us. HCG will go right to the source rather than having to go through the brain to signal to everything like Clomid. My husband began HCG injections back in June 2019. We knew it would be about 4-5 months until we saw any results, so with a few labs in between and a follow up SA in December, we learned his sperm count went from 0-300,000. Dr. Morgan upped his HCG dose in the hopes of it increasing his sperm to a more ideal level. At the end of February we learned his new count was 1,000,000. Before receiving the results, Dr. Morgan explained what the ideal situation would be if we got to a certain count, and if we didn’t IVF would be our main option. We could have jumped into IVF after the first analysis, but our insurance doesn’t cover it at all, so Dr. Morgan was hopeful for maybe IUI, but unfortunately, my husband’s count is just too low for that. Our plan now is to continue the HCG injections (2x a week) until we can afford IVF. Ideally, we are targeting September for IVF due to finances and the pandemic.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey).
Omgosh so much I can say about the staff at Dr. Morgan’s office. Each and everyone are incredibly kind and helpful, I’ve cried to them, laughed with them, they’ve tried to fight out insurance company for us! They have been a dream to work with even if things don’t work out like planned. We have had a lot of issues with insurance and have had to pay for my husband’s treatments completely out of pocket...the nurses at Dr. Morgan’s office directly communicated with our insurance company and tried they’re best to fight our case and then personally checked in with me to update me. They are so easily available to communicate with. The online portal makes it so easy to contact them with a quick question, etc.
Describe your experience with Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey).
The clinic itself is beautiful, CALMING and convenient. We were able to get an appointment very quickly, and begin our journey. They have the ability to do ultrasounds and lab work onsite. It’s so nice that when we just have an appointment to discuss results, we are brought into Dr. Morgan’s office rather than the awkward and uncomfortable exam room!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Allen Morgan at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey).
We are just getting to cost now for IVF and we’re surprised to find out that due to my age and our treatment course, we will receive some sort of a “discount” we were quoted $10,900 not including medicine which would be an additional ~$1,500. If we don’t need PGS or frozen embryo transfer, then It could be less.

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Morgan] explains treatments, protocols, and results clearly while showing compassion and empathy. Even when results are as expected he always has a plan for the future. He dedicates time to answer all your questions and makes sure you have all the information you need to make proper decisions.... 2 timed intercorse cycles using clomid and an ovidril trigger shot. - negative and resulted in thinning of utuerine lining 2 timed intercorse cycles with letrozole and ovidril trigger. - small size follicles and both negative betas 2 timed intercorse cycles with tomaxifin and ovidril trigger
The nurses [Allen Morgan Fertility] know you by your name and are willing to assist you in any way.... Short hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Using the patient portal will get you the quickest response. Organizing the financial aspect of treatment can be a little frustrating as they use an outside finance company. I’ve played phone tag occasionally with the finance department.... Co pay 25 per visit. Blood work and ultrasounds were covered by insurance. All meds were out of pocket and attained at a separate pharmacy.
He explains treatments, protocols, and results clearly while showing compassion and empathy. Even when results are as expected he always has a plan for the future. He dedicates time to answer all your questions and makes sure you have all the information you need to make proper decisions.
Take notes and ask questions.
The doctor always spent quality time explaining treatments and or results from treatments. As well as the next plan of attack. The nurses know you by your name and are willing to assist you in any way.
2 timed intercorse cycles using clomid and an ovidril trigger shot. - negative and resulted in thinning of utuerine lining 2 timed intercorse cycles with letrozole and ovidril trigger. - small size follicles and both negative betas 2 timed intercorse cycles with tomaxifin and ovidril trigger - both negative betas 2 iui with follistim and ovidril trigger -both negative, anxiety increased substantially with follistim. 4 iui with Gonal F and ovidril trigger -all negative Exploratory laparoscopic surgery was performed one month after last cycle. Results are normal. Diagnosis is unexplained infertility
Small group of nurses. Everyone knows your name and communicates promptly via patient portal or phone call.
Lakewood
He [Dr. Morgan] does not do the monitoring appointments, but is usually available after the ultrasounds if patients have questions. He makes it a point to sit in an office near the nurse station so patients can approach him.... I think it was the standard antagonist protocol. He also likes patients to be on DHEA & COQ10 for a few months before retrieval to help with egg quality. The first time my follistim was about 250 units and Menopur 150. He did not have me on PIO shots, just endometrium.
Monitoring appointments [Allen Morgan Fertility] were generally quick with not more than a 30 minute wait....if you self pay they do work with you on the costs to discount services. They also have funding programs through ARC... All of the staff is very nice. This is not a fun thing to have to do, and they are all very pleasant. They have an online patient portal, so you get a phone call with your instructions, a text message to check the portal and then the detailed instructions on the portal to refer back to. If you have a question you can send an email to the patient portal and get a response within a few hours.
I first saw Dr. Morgan in 2016. I would say he has become more personable since I first met with him. I don't need someone to be warm and fuzzy, just to the point, but I can see that Dr. Morgan has made an effort to become more empathetic and personable. He does not do the monitoring appointments, but is usually available after the ultrasounds if patients have questions. He makes it a point to sit in an office near the nurse station so patients can approach him. When I first met him he told me I would get pregnant with IVF. I though that was really bold since it doesn't work for everyone. But with both transfers he has done (single) I have gotten pregnant. Apparently I do not respond as quickly as others to stims, but he did not let me know that. I wouldn't say he was hiding anything from me, but not stressing me out over something I really can't control anyway. This I appreciated, we are already stressed out enough with all this. He patiently answered my questions (I tend to do a lot of research) and did not brush off things I had heard of working, but told me if he thought they would/would not help my case.
staff is personable, responsive to questions, make small talk
I think it was the standard antagonist protocol. He also likes patients to be on DHEA & COQ10 for a few months before retrieval to help with egg quality. The first time my follistim was about 250 units and Menopur 150. He did not have me on PIO shots, just endometrium. The second retrieval was 150 units of follistim and 75 of menopur. Both resulted in about the same number of eggs & blasts (there was 2 years almost between retrievals and in between i did another cycle with another doctor who used very high stims and I had terrible results, so more is not better). I have endometriosis and low stims typically are better. The second time he originally planned PIO shots, but my husband can't give them so I asked if I could just do crinone gel, and he agreed. My progesterone was low and I said I would take the PIO, but he just put me on oral progesterone as well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey). (Assigned nurse: Kelly )
All of the staff is very nice. This is not a fun thing to have to do, and they are all very pleasant. They have an online patient portal, so you get a phone call with your instructions, a text message to check the portal and then the detailed instructions on the portal to refer back to. If you have a question you can send an email to the patient portal and get a response within a few hours. Melanie in billing is also very helpful. My first cycle was self pay and she worked with me, second cycle was with insurance and she worked with them to get more things covered.
Monitoring appointments were generally quick with not more than a 30 minute wait. With the first cycle I was on birth control pills for a bit to get on a schedule. With the second cycle I was not. I do not do well with birth control and maybe I was just lucky that timing wasn't an issue the second time (like if the doctor is at a conference or vacation), but I appreciated the flexibility to not force a schedule.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey).
usually not more than a 30 min wait
Describe Allen Morgan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey).
He seems to be more for single embryo transfer. My husband and I were very clear that was all we wanted to do and there was no push back on that approach.
Lakewood

Dr. Morgan is very knowledgeable. Although I didn’t see him for every appointment, when I did, he explained everything about the next procedure. I never did a new procedure without seeing him first. As a patient it was very easy to trust his diagnosis and treatment because he was very confident about potential results.... Dr. Morgan was very respectful for our circumstances. He explained our options in a humble manner.
The strengths of the clinic [Allen Morgan Fertility] was the skill of Dr. Morgan performing multiple procedures. The weaknesses is pricing for IVF. I had hoped that through the clinic it would be a little less expensive then alternative groups.... The nurse care at Dr. Morgan’s office were absolutely superb. They always answered my questions, showed empathy to our situation and were very throrough with different results that could occur during all of the different procedures. They made themselves available all of the time.
Advice that I would give to a new patient would be to trust his judgment and do not use Google for your answers.
With Dr. Morgan we initially tried doing IUI. Unfortunately it resulted in negative pregnancy tests. During the time of IUI I used clomid. Because in our circumstance it was the male infertility factor, IUI was not going to be successful for us. After doing the IUI’s we moved on to IVF. During IVF I used many hormonal drugs. It was a very stressful process for me, but because I knew that it wasn’t the female factor I felt confident on my end for positive results. My husband on the other hand went through a lot, mentally. It was hard for us to hear about his infertility. Unfortunately it was extremely expensive as well. But, Dr. Morgan told us we could do ICSI to get a positive result and we did. We then decided to do PGS and freeze the eggs that remained after the embryo’s were all tested. I did one frozen embryo transfer and the result was our son that is a few months old today.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey). (Assigned nurse: Kelly)
The strengths of the clinic was the skill of Dr. Morgan performing multiple procedures. The weaknesses is pricing for IVF. I had hoped that through the clinic it would be a little less expensive then alternative groups.
IUI were all covered by my insurance however IVF was not. The medicine was extremely expensive as well as the cost of the procedure. We spent about $25,000 total for everything we did.
Because of my age and the male infertility factor my Doctor seemed very confident doing a single embryo transfer. It resulted in a live birth of our son.
Lakewood

As I said before I only saw Dr. Morgan twice the whole time I was a patient of theirs but that was all I needed to get pregnant. He seems very knowledgeable and experienced in his field and I felt very confident we would get the results we hoped for.... Before you begin you have to have a procedure to check your fallopian tube‘s and make sure they are not blocked. After that I was put on Clomid to help me ovulate and given hormones to release my egg. After that I was given an IUI and became pregnant the first try
The office [Allen Morgan Fertility] is run like a well oiled machine. They don’t waste any time with unnecessary stuff they get right to the point and when they say they’re going to call you they call you. The staff and Dr. are very friendly although you don’t see the doctor very often. Matter of fact I only saw the doctor twice out of all the times I had to go. But as I said before that was all I needed to get pregnant . I felt very confident after my first visit that we were going to get pregnant. Out of all the doctors I’ve ever seen in my life I felt the most confident being a patient of his.
Be patient, there are a lot of visits you have to get through but they have you in and out as quickly as possible because they understand people have jobs. They open very early so they can get you in and out before your job even begins.
I only saw the doctor during our consultation and the IUI & both times were very quick right to the point visits which I was totally fine with since I was so sick of seeing doctors anyway. The staff spent a little more time getting to know me and very friendly. The office as a whole is Run like a well oiled machine and I felt very confident that I would get the results I had hoped for
They were very Knowledgeable and friendly
The office is run like a well oiled machine. They don’t waste any time with unnecessary stuff they get right to the point and when they say they’re going to call you they call you. The staff and Dr. are very friendly although you don’t see the doctor very often. Matter of fact I only saw the doctor twice out of all the times I had to go. But as I said before that was all I needed to get pregnant . I felt very confident after my first visit that we were going to get pregnant. Out of all the doctors I’ve ever seen in my life I felt the most confident being a patient of his.
My insurance covered all of the costs however if I needed in vitro I would have to pay out-of-pocket

2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Morgan was always very straight forward with the process and answered our questions accordingly when we had questions or concerns. He would interact with us with ease and was confident in his capabilities and the process.... We initially tackled my endometriosis and once we took care of that - it was about repeating the cycles with slight adjustments in dosages. We needed to prove "infertility" in order for our insurance to cover IVF so we tried as many times as possible with IUIs
Office times are flexible and they [Allen Morgan Fertility] are very responsive. They provide follow up phone calls and clear instructions for each individual. It is a good that they also have multiple locations...Their financial staff was very patient, caring and tried to make the financial aspect of the procedure as seamless as possible.... They [nursing staff] are certainly busy but they make the best of each individual's situation and they try to accommodate all of the nervousness, questions and concerns.
This process overall is a very emotional and time consuming process. Being patient is key and knowing that you are in the best care possible for each individual circumstance is important.
Although they are super busy, the office staff was always very caring and nurturing. They followed up with us and kept us informed with most of the steps. They also were very accommodating to our schedules and let us come in super early or late depending on our work schedules.
We initially tackled my endometriosis and once we took care of that - it was about repeating the cycles with slight adjustments in dosages. We needed to prove "infertility" in order for our insurance to cover IVF so we tried as many times as possible with IUIs (5 times) until we were able to produce enough times for the insurance to fully cover IVF. Once, we started trying IVF - it was a similar process but with more injections and adjustments of the dosages. Here is a sample: o Gonal F redi ject 75 units, take SQ injection in the evening o Menopur 75 mlU/ml, take SQ injection in the evening o 1/2 dose Ganirelix 0.25 mg, take SQ injection in morning o Metformin ER 500 mg o COQ 10 200 mg, take 200mg in PM o DHEA 25 mg, take 1 pill morning, noon & night o Low dose aspirin 81 mg
They are certainly busy but they make the best of each individual's situation and they try to accommodate all of the nervousness, questions and concerns. They get to know patients on a first name basis and try to make light of situations which sometimes can be nerve wrecking.
Office times are flexible and they are very responsive. They provide follow up phone calls and clear instructions for each individual. It is a good that they also have multiple locations just in case you need to go to another clinic at certain times.
The IUIs were not covered by our insurance but finance office was understanding and provided with some discounts. We initially paid out of pocket for first IVF until insurance kicked in (about $7,000). Once insurance kicked in they refunded us our money and we were all settled. Their financial staff was very patient, caring and tried to make the financial aspect of the procedure as seamless as possible. Melanie worked very hard with the insurance and was also very forthcoming in fighting for us to get the treatments that we were supposed to have covered.
The doctor's approach was the more transfers the higher the percentages. Initial IVF was a singleton therefore first IVF trial was a single embryo but second IVF was two embryos so both were transferred back in. Turns out they both stuck!
What specific things went wrong at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey)?
Lakewood
Dr. Morgan was friendly and helpful. He did many tests and adjusted treatment accordingly. He was honest and caring. He didn’t lie or make you feel bad in anyway. He explained everything step by step and would even donate medicine when I was ready for iVF. I never felt like a number but a single patient like he had no others. Everything was done thoroughly. He even takes the time to reach out if you haven’t called in. From the consultation to every treatment including monitoring, he was always involved.
I love everything about the clinic [Allen Morgan Fertility]. From scheduling to testing everything is done thoughfuly. You don’t wait long and everything moves smoothly. The girls are amazing and so is the doctor. I will miss the staff when I no longer need to go.... The nurses are super friendly and compassionate. They always answer your questions and emails right away. They treat you like family. Not just a patient.
Make sure to follow every step you are given. Don’t miss any appts. And be patient.
Very friendly and helpful
First was testing and blood work and pin pointing any issues. Which were discovered early on. Blocked tubes. Knowing which side ovulation would occur on. Figure it out what needed to be done after blood work like vitamins and medications. Starting fertility pills and monitoring ovulation. Then following with trigger shots and blood work
Describe your experience with your nurse at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey). (Assigned nurse: Jelly and dianna are amazing )
I love everything about the clinic. From scheduling to testing everything is done thoughfuly. You don’t wait long and everything moves smoothly. The girls are amazing and so is the doctor. I will miss the staff when I no longer need to go.
I paid my copayment and my medication. My testing and treatment I had was covered. Unfortunately most meds and iVF are not covered
Lakewood
Dr. Morgan came highly recommended and I was thrilled that we chose him. We had a very successful treatment plan and it worked faster than I could have hoped for. My husband and I always felt like I was in the best hands and received the best care possible.... We tried just the chlomid and the shots and relations the first (3) treatments. The last treatment we decided to try the IUI since relations was not working on its own. Our first IUI we got pregnant. We just needed a little extra help.
All strengths, no weaknesses [for Allen Morgan Fertility]. The patient portal made communication extremely easy and convenient. The office ran smoothly and hardly ever a wait. They have a well oiled machine going on at Dr. Morgan's:)... All of the staff were friendly and genuine. You weren't whished in and out, they took the time to talk with you and were extremely helpful. Any question you had was answered quickly and you were made to feel that any concern was never silly.
This process can be extremely frustrating and stressful at times, but if anyone is in need of a fertility doctor, I would highly recommend Dr. Morgan. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the entire process.
Best staff you could ever hope for during this stressful and frustrating time. Compassionate, patient and Funny!
All strengths, no weaknesses. The patient portal made communication extremely easy and convenient. The office ran smoothly and hardly ever a wait. They have a well oiled machine going on at Dr. Morgan's:)
My insurance covered all procedures.
2014 - 2015, Successful
Dr Morgan is great he is very truthful and he gives you all of your options and goes over the pros and cons and helps with what will be the right treatment for you. For me we ran a few test before we chose to try iui first with 2 negative pregnancy test we went forward with ivf...Dr Morgan will only transfers 2 embryos at a time. When transferring multiple embryos you run the risk of those embryos to split and therefore becoming high risk
Kelly [at Allen Morgan Fertility] was AMAZING!! Very hand on answer all my questions always called me with my results with my 3 negative pregnancies she showed real compassion and when I did become pregnant she shared in my excitement she alway made me feel like I was her only patient...The clinic is great they have everything you need Right there on site and will even open on weekends if they have too all cycles are different. It’s very clean and inviting . They also have a room for the men to do “there deed” they way it is fresh and it stays at the right temperature
Listen to everything he has to say
They Always made me feel like I was important. Anytime I had a question they answered it right away in my opinion they make you feel like your there only patient
I had tons of blood work and ultrasounds and I also had an hsg test I unfortunately don’t remember any of the medication cause there was a lot
Kelly was AMAZING!! Very hand on answer all my questions always called me with my results with my 3 negative pregnancies she showed real compassion and when I did become pregnant she shared in my excitement she alway made me feel like I was her only patient
I had my copays
Dr Morgan will only transfers 2 embryos at a time . When transferring multiple embryos you run the risk of those embryos to split and therefore becoming high risk

2022, Unknown Success
While I didn't have much personal interaction with Dr. Morgan, he put me at ease during our consultation and I trusted him fully. I know he was reviewing all my information after each visit and always said hello when I saw him at the clinic, even when he wasn't performing the procedures...Ask all the questions you can during your consultation. He's extremely patient and very knowledgeable.
It's [Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine] a beautiful space and makes you feel very comfortable. They are extremely prompt when relaying information and will answer any and all questions. They work around your schedule to make sure that the multiple appointments you need to have don't disrupt your schedule...The team was very attentive and lovely every step of the way. Whenever I had a question, I knew I could call and be treated with respect. Everyone was very knowledgeable and made me feel like we were all on the same team.
The nurses are the best! Great at their jobs and extremely kind and compassionate.
It's a beautiful space and makes you feel very comfortable. They are extremely prompt when relaying information and will answer any and all questions. They work around your schedule to make sure that the multiple appointments you need to have don't disrupt your schedule.
The standard IVF package with one fresh or frozen transfer was about $13,000 not including medications.

2015 - 2017, Successful
1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
Dr Morgan and all of his staff were absolutely amazing, caring and compassionate. They made me feel safe and confident every step of the way.... Dr Morgan is very professional and to the point. He is not the most chatty person but he always explains everything well and has your best interest at hand. He always listened to my concerns and made sure that I left feeling confident in the course of my treatment
The staff working there [Allen Morgan Fertility], from the secretary to the financial person, to the techs, nurses and dr are all just wonderful people. The clinic itself is clean and well maintained. The location of the clinic is also very convenient... They made me feel safe and confident every step of the way.... The nurses were all very sweet, compassionate and caring. Kelly was absolutely amazing... For the injectables IUI cycle, I was on 2 different injectable medications for approximately 5 day
Do not hesitate to take that first step and ask lots and lots of questions
For the injectables IUI cycle, I was on 2 different injectable medications for approximately 5 days. I came in for an ultrasound and blood work every few days throughout that cycle and was monitored very closely
The staff working there, from the secretary to the financial person, to the techs, nurses and dr are all just wonderful people. The clinic itself is clean and well maintained. The location of the clinic is also very convenient
Lakewood
Dr Allen Morgan is one of the best I have met. Going in this process for the first time he made me to understand everything I needed to know. I will always recommend him to anyone that need this kind of treatment.... I think they should have ask me if I wanted a single transfer or multiple embryos but instead they just told me that one was enough because of the risk.... Always ask him and he will explain anything you do not understand better to you.
They [Allen Morgan Fertility] care for everyone. Is there strength. The weakness is that when a person lost their baby in the process there should be a program to help them get over it but they never call to check about that.... Monitoring appointment was every other day any it was great because they work around my work schedule.... The treatment cost us out of pocket until insurance started to cover it. The total cost was 18,000
They always make sure I was comfortable and always check on me during my process.
IVF a clomid cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey). (Assigned nurse: Laura)
Laura was the best nurse and she did everything she had to do as a nurse.
They care for everyone. Is there strength. The weakness is that when a person lost their baby in the process there should be a program to help them get over it but they never call to check about that.
Lakewood
He [Dr. Allen] was extremely professional and blunt from the beginning. I knew what I was getting from day one and I loved it. There was never any guessing. I was In his office several times a week and it was like a home not an office. It was very quick and easy. He gave me two beautiful baby boys.... They [Allen Morgan Fertility] just really care about the women that go there. We are not just patients to them we are new moms.
[Allen Morgan Fertility was] Very very clean which is a biggie for me. I can’t think of a weakness I really did like this clinic a lot. The nurses and Dr Morgan. Even when I was 8 months pregnant I got a phone call from one of the nurses just to see how I was doing because she remember me! That’s how nice these women were. They just really care about the women that go there. We are not just patients to them we are new moms.
He was extremely professional and blunt from the beginning. I knew what I was getting from day one and I loved it. There was never any guessing. I was In his office several times a week and it was like a home not an office. It was very quick and easy. He gave me two beautiful baby boys.
Trust him. He knows what he is doing.
They called me all the time. When they called me I felt like their friend not just a patient
Very organized and polite. Would call all the time to see how I was doing. Especially if they knew I was having a difficult time or they thought I was having a miscarriage or a chemical pregnancy which was sweet. They really did care.
Lakewood

Dr. Morgan was always happy to answer all my questions and explain the process to me. He was also sensitive to the fact that I am Jewish and always wanted to follow Jewish law. I felt he had my best interest in mind. He made the experience as pleasant as it could have possibly been.... We did a dose of clomid in the beginning of the cycle. I would come in for ovulation monitoring and I would give myself ovidril when told to do so.
Every time I walked into the office [Allen Morgan Fertility], I knew I would be greeted with lots of smiles. The staff and Dr. Morgan were always there to answer all my questions. The experience isn't fun but they made it easier than I could have ever imagined...Everything done here was with a smile. I felt they wanted the best for me!... Dr. Morgan was always happy to answer all my questions and explain the process to me. He was also sensitive to the fact that I am Jewish and always wanted to follow Jewish law.
You'll get through this
Everything done here was with a smile. I felt they wanted the best for me!
Every time I walked into the office, I knew I would be greeted with lots of smiles. The staff and Dr. Morgan were always there to answer all my questions. The experience isn't fun but they made it easier than I could have ever imagined
Lakewood
Though Dr. Morgan is a more serious to the point doctor, I always felt that he understood my concerns and treated me and my husband with respect. He would pop in during ultrasounds and pop out just as quickly. His nursing staff made up for the quick interactions with their compassion and excitement.... Don’t expect a warm and fuzzy doctor. Expect a doctor and staff who will do everything they can to make sure you end up with a positive experience
As a patient it is important to remember to have patience. The office [Allen Morgan Fertility] is very busy but the nurses will give you your undivided attention when it’s your turn. The only weakness I had was with the billing department and figuring out insurance information. As a new patient I had many questions that went unanswered until I made an appointment with the billing department.
Don’t expect a warm and fuzzy doctor. Expect a doctor and staff who will do everything they can to make sure you end up with a positive experience.
The office staff were extremely caring and listened to all of my concerns. Each time I visited the office I was greeted with a friendly smile and they knew my name.
As a patient it is important to remember to have patience. The office is very busy but the nurses will give you your undivided attention when it’s your turn. The only weakness I had was with the billing department and figuring out insurance information. As a new patient I had many questions that went unanswered until I made an appointment with the billing department.
2015 - 2018, Successful
Dr Morgan is extremely thorough. I was told by other doctors to keep trying to conceive despite repeated miscarriages. Dr Morgan took my concerns seriously and immediately began testing to find that I actually had an issue that was causing the miscarriages. I really appreciated that. ... Dr Morgan took the time to answer any and all questions that I had. He was very kind and put me at ease when I was anxious
[Allen Morgan Fertility] Very thorough. Met or exceeded all expectations. Kept me informed every step of the way. Addressed all concerns. Explained all processes and medications. Thoroughly reviewed test results. Very accommodating of my schedule. Very kind to my older children. ... [Nursing staff] Very helpful and compassionate ... Baby aspirin daily. Lovenox as soon as positive pregnancy test. Prometrium until 12 weeks pregnant.
Give as clear a picture as possible so that he can perform the correct tests and treatment plan.
Dr Morgan took the time to answer any and all questions that I had. He was very kind and put me at ease when I was anxious.
Very helpful and compassionate
Covered fully by health insurance
Lakewood
The doctor [Dr. Morgan] was there for my own benefit and tried helping me out to the best he can possibly do. I knew I was in good care under him and his wonderful devoted staff. He was behind the scenes a lot but I knew that anything his staff relayed to me was coming from him....I was on clomid and letrizol and just waited things out to take place naturally after that... Everyone [at Allen Morgan Fertility] is so pleasant to be around which makes this hard and challenging process so positive and relaxing.
Its a great group to be part of if you would need treatment. The happy calm atmosphere makes the place [Allen Morgan Fertility] not such a scary one. I would reccomend this office if someone would ask me which fertility specialist I would reccomend....Everyone is so pleasant to be around which makes this hard and challenging process so positive and relaxing.... They were excellent and amazing. It was a pleasure coming each time.
The doctor was there for my own benefit and tried helping me out to the best he can possibly do. I knew I was in good care under him and his wonderful devoted staff. He was behind the scenes a lot but I knew that anything his staff relayed to me was coming from him.
Things will work out so you might as well enjoy the good company you have here:-))
Where should I start? They were excellent and amazing. It was a pleasure coming each time.
Its a great group to be part of if you would need treatment. The happy calm atmosphere makes the place not such a scary one. I would reccomend this office if someone would ask me which fertility specialist I would reccomend.
I had to pay every other visits copay of 75 dollars when I had insurance and after that I had to pay a couple hundred dollars
Allen Morgan
Ocean Township - (closed)

Dr Morgan is very knowledgeable and he determined a great course of action for us, which he also adjusted when necessary. He took his time with us at appointments and was always very optimistic about our chances of conceiving, which reassured us a lot,...Clomid, Ovidrel, IUI, IVF...I love Dr Morgan's nursing team, they were wonderful throughout my treatment. They always kept me up to date, they were very compassionate and they were easy to reach when I needed them.
The clinic [Allen Morgan Fertility] works very well with their patients and develops a very specific plan for each person. They are thoughtful and efficient. I also love their patient portal since it kept me up to date at all times...The staff always remembered my name and treatments and made sure I was up to date on all my procedures at all times...I love Dr Morgan's nursing team, they were wonderful throughout my treatment. They always kept me up to date, they were very compassionate and they were easy to reach when I needed them.
Clomid, Ovidrel, IUI, IVF
The clinic works very well with their patients and develops a very specific plan for each person. They are thoughtful and efficient. I also love their patient portal since it kept me up to date at all times.
My treatment was fully covered by insurance.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey).
One of my medication orders was not called in to the pharmacy, but they fixed it quickly the next day.
2010 - 2012, Successful
Doctor Morgan & staff were very pleasant& professional & treated us with respect& showed that they cared. We never felt rushed during any visit....I felt he was very knowledgable which allowed me to feel comfortable being in his care. Everything was very organized& explained thoroughly throughout my treatment. His bed side manner was awesome. He spoke to us not at us & showed that he cared.... If you want a Doctor that is passionate about what they do
Professional, knowledgeable, very organized with the treatment plan set, clean& comfortable facility. The clinic [Allen Morgan] was overall top notch. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone. I really do not have any weakness about the clinic.... Very compassionate, showed they cared about what your going through, making you feel comfortable.... Doctor Morgan & staff were very pleasant& professional & treated us with respect& showed that they cared. We never felt rushed during any visit.
If you want a Doctor that is passionate about what they do, who treats you with respect& shows that they care than Dr. Morgan is the doctor for you.
I do not remember
Professional, knowledgeable, very organized with the treatment plan set, clean& comfortable facility. The clinic was overall top notch. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone. I really do not have any weakness about the clinic.
I do not recall
Lakewood
Each visit was rather quick and all the staff [Allen Morgan Fertility] was knowledgeable and timely with getting back to me with results. Prices were as expected and they also offered plans to pay rather than all at once which was helpful... At times in the morning appointments were backed up but otherwise organized and kept patients in a timely manner. Responses to questions were fast and accurate. Staff were compassionate and kind and knowledgeable
At times in the morning appointments [Allen Morgan Fertility] were backed up but otherwise organized and kept patients in a timely manner. Responses to questions were fast and accurate. Staff were compassionate and kind and knowledgeable... Each visit was rather quick and all the staff was knowledgeable and timely with getting back to me with results. Prices were as expected and they also offered plans to pay rather than all at once which was helpful
Listen to your doctor
Felt that my care was personalized
Knowledgeable and kind
I had to pay copays with each visit as well as purchase sperm and pay for each IUI cycle
Galloway (closed)

2020, Consult
[Dr. Allen Morgan] always took his time to answer all my questions and he never rushed...is very educated and stays up to date on the most up to date research and treatment for infertility...he really cared of the outcome and tried the best for you...He always related to me showed a lot of compassion...He was honest and I felt like I can really trust him.
[The staff at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine] were very open and willing to answer all my questions...The strength I like the best is that you are not just a number you are very in they treat you very individualize...remember you by name...All his staff are nice as well...Dr Allen always took his time to answer all my questions and he never rushed. All his staff are nice as well
I felt like he was a true doctor like he really cared of the outcome and tried the best for you. He always related to me showed a lot of compassion and reassured me that we will get this through this together. He was honest and I felt like I can really trust him
Just try your best and the doctor will help you
The only plan that we have right now is to start with an ultrasound and see when we can start my cycle
They were very open and willing to answer all my questions
The strength I like the best is that you are not just a number you are very in they treat you very individualize . They remember you by name . And a weakness is that I do have to travel a little bit more but it’s worth it
A lot less than others
He said we will have to see my ultrasound to see if it’s possible that we have extra eggs he was very Blunt and wanted to seem bloodwork and ultrasounds before we got that for however he was positive and didn’t close the door right away he just said that we will wait to see
Lakewood
I had steroid injections, different pills on a timely schedule [with Dr. Morgan]...I had a better result with the double embryo transfer...The Dr. and his staff made sure I was very comfortable... is the best fertility doctor around. I got pregnant my second trail. He will answer every question. The best part is the patient portal. I can see all my results within 1 hrs. I would recommend him to anyone whose seeking to have a child.
Nursing staff [at Allen Morgan Fertility] was always available when I need them. My questions were always answered. Nursing staff are more like a family to me. They all was very friendly...I had a better result with the double embryo transfer...I would give Morgan Fertility 100 as a grade. The Morgan staff is the best. I wouldn’t go to any other fertility doctor. Dr. Morgan is my doctor forever. I would recommend to all my friends and family.
Dr. Morgan is the best fertility doctor around. I got pregnant my second trail. He will answer every question. The best part is the patient portal. I can see all my results within 1 hrs. I would recommend him to anyone whose seeking to have a child.
Dr. Morgan will not let you down. You will leave his office pregnant.
During my visit with Dr. Allen Morgan. The Dr. and his staff made sure I was very comfortable. I felt the Morgan staff are more like family to me. I can call them even after I wasn’t under their care anymore with any questions and get an answer.
I had steroid injections, different pills on a timely schedule.
Nursing staff was always available when I need them. My questions were always answered. Nursing staff are more like a family to me. They all was very friendly.
My insurance covered mostly everything. I only had to pay for freezings. Which was reasonable.
I had a better result with the double embryo transfer.
Lakewood
Doctor Morgan explained my fertility problems in a way I could understand. Doctor Morgan came up with a successful plan to treat my infertility. The outcome has been one successful live birth baby and one baby on the way. I am very pleased the treatment and care that I have received while at Doctor Morgan's office....The nursing staff communicated the instruction well and answer all my question and concerns well. I am extremely pleased with the help of the nursing staff and the rest of the staff at Doctor Morgan's office.
The staff at Doctor Morgan's is very will educatated,compassionate, and helpful. The nursing staff communicated the instruction well and answer all my question and concerns well. I am extremely pleased with the help of the nursing staff and the rest of the staff at Doctor Morgan's office.... Doctor Morgan explained my fertility problems in a way I could understand. Doctor Morgan came up with a successful plan to treat my infertility. The outcome has been one successful live birth baby and one baby on the way. I am very pleased the treatment and care that I have received while at Doctor Morgan's office.
Doctor Morgan explained my fertility problems in a way I could understand. Doctor Morgan came up with a successful plan to treat my infertility. The outcome has been one successful live birth baby and one baby on the way. I am very pleased the treatment and care that I have received while at Doctor Morgan's office. I have also referred a friend to Doctor Morgan's office as a patient in which she had a baby with the help of Doctor Morgan.
Have hope in modern medicine otherwise I believe I wouldn't have any children
Hormone drug egg retrieval with 5day transfer. Hormone drug frozen embryo transfer
3500 for frozen embryo transfer
Single embryo transfer
Lakewood
Dr. Morgan is an amazing doctor and gives you all the answers with any question you may have. He has explained to me every outcome that has came my way and every option that i could have even if it was only one.... I would have to do ivf being that my tubes are blocked and basically take my eggs and fertilize the eggs with my husband sperm and then put in nack inside me to carry to term... go in there open hearted and be prepared for whatever comes your way.
The nurses [Allen Morgan Fertility] are always there and a phone call away if you have any questions or concerns. They always respond back same day.... they treat and talk to you like an adult and they explain every option there possibly is with the condition you are diagnos with... Dr. Morgan is an amazing doctor and gives you all the answers with any question you may have. He has explained to me every outcome that has came my way and every option that i could have even if it was only one.
never give up
absolutely amazing
go in there open hearted and be prepared for whatever comes your way. Nothing is never promised but as time goes by you will start to the light at the end of the tunnel. The nurses are always there and a phone call away if you have any questions or concerns. They always respond back same day.
around 14,000

2008 - 2013, Successful
Dr.Morgan was excellent at taking the time to explain everything he wanted to do. He tested me and my husband for everything possible to figure out why we weren't conceiving. When the first 2 iui cycles failed he asked our thoughts on ivf. He didn't want us to waste time/money on something that he wasn't sure would work for us and I loved his honesty.... He made sure to give me details on how many eggs were retrieved and they're quality/size. A couple days later i went back in for egg transfer.
They [Allen Morgan Fertility] make sure that every patient is comfortable with their visit so sometimes the wait can be a little long, but it's definitely worth it! They don't rush anyone out and take their time with all their patients. The waiting area is comfortable and stocked with magazines to keep you occupied.... All the nurses were nice and sweet. They all knew my name and spoke to me like a person. They answered all my questions, no matter how many times I asked them.
Take notes! He is very detailed and explains everything he plans to do for you.
I definitely felt like a human. All the staff knew me as soon as I walked in. They were there for me to cry when my first 2 ivf cycles failed. They treated me as an individual and not just a number.
I don't remember specific drug details, but I remember the injections fondly. I would inject myself daily and visit the office a few times a week to monitor egg production. When it was time for retrieval they put me under anesthesia. He made sure to give me details on how many eggs were retrieved and they're quality/size. A couple days later i went back in for egg transfer.
They make sure that every patient is comfortable with their visit so sometimes the wait can be a little long, but it's definitely worth it! They don't rush anyone out and take their time with all their patients. The waiting area is comfortable and stocked with magazines to keep you occupied.
If we wanted to freeze any eggs or was an additional $1000. The injections were a couple hundred dollars and our copay was $20 every office visit.