5.2

2 Lincoln Hwy
Edison, NJ 08820
732.363.4777

2010 - 2012, Successful
Doctor Morgan & staff were very pleasant& professional & treated us with respect& showed that they cared. We never felt rushed during any visit....I felt he was very knowledgable which allowed me to feel comfortable being in his care. Everything was very organized& explained thoroughly throughout my treatment. His bed side manner was awesome. He spoke to us not at us & showed that he cared.... If you want a Doctor that is passionate about what they do
Professional, knowledgeable, very organized with the treatment plan set, clean& comfortable facility. The clinic [Allen Morgan] was overall top notch. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone. I really do not have any weakness about the clinic.... Very compassionate, showed they cared about what your going through, making you feel comfortable.... Doctor Morgan & staff were very pleasant& professional & treated us with respect& showed that they cared. We never felt rushed during any visit.
How was your experience with Allen Morgan at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Allen Morgan at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey)?
If you want a Doctor that is passionate about what they do, who treats you with respect& shows that they care than Dr. Morgan is the doctor for you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Allen Morgan at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey)?
Describe the protocols Allen Morgan used in your cycles at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey) and their degree of success.
I do not remember
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey).
Describe your experience with Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey).
Professional, knowledgeable, very organized with the treatment plan set, clean& comfortable facility. The clinic was overall top notch. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone. I really do not have any weakness about the clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Allen Morgan at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey).
I do not recall
Lakewood
The nursing staff and assistants were phenomenal and made me feel comfortable and reassured each visit. I always felt confident coming here that it would be successful. Thank you Dr Morgan and staff for making our dream a reality. We will be forever grateful....Most appointments were very quick in and out which was great since I always went before work. The nursing staff was great. I always felt in the loop from Dr Morgan or staff on what was next.
Most appointments were very quick in and out which was great since I always went before work. The nursing staff [Allen Morgan Fertility] was great. I always felt in the loop from Dr Morgan or staff on what was next.... The nursing staff and assistants were phenomenal and made me feel comfortable and reassured each visit. I always felt confident coming here that it would be successful. Thank you Dr Morgan and staff for making our dream a reality. We will be forever grateful
Be patient.
They were amazing! I have nothing but positive feedback for all of them.
Most appointments were very quick in and out which was great since I always went before work. The nursing staff was great. I always felt in the loop from Dr Morgan or staff on what was next. Zzzzzzzzzzz
We were covered by insurance minus a $15 copay
Lakewood
Each visit was rather quick and all the staff [Allen Morgan Fertility] was knowledgeable and timely with getting back to me with results. Prices were as expected and they also offered plans to pay rather than all at once which was helpful... At times in the morning appointments were backed up but otherwise organized and kept patients in a timely manner. Responses to questions were fast and accurate. Staff were compassionate and kind and knowledgeable
At times in the morning appointments [Allen Morgan Fertility] were backed up but otherwise organized and kept patients in a timely manner. Responses to questions were fast and accurate. Staff were compassionate and kind and knowledgeable... Each visit was rather quick and all the staff was knowledgeable and timely with getting back to me with results. Prices were as expected and they also offered plans to pay rather than all at once which was helpful
Listen to your doctor
Felt that my care was personalized
Knowledgeable and kind
I had to pay copays with each visit as well as purchase sperm and pay for each IUI cycle
Galloway (closed)

Dr Morgan always treated me respectfully & was always kind however I felt that because I had a diminished egg reserve that he didn’t feel as positive for good results and wasn’t as innovative. I can say that after all morning monitoring appts if he saw me leave, he would call me into his office to review where in the process things stood for the cycle...Make sure to be an advocate for your own personal gain especially if you have other medical issues because he is very conservative in his approach
They [Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine] were very compassionate, honest and helpful. They were very detailed in their instructions and always got back to me when I had questions...We felt that Dr Morgan was not very aggressive in approach especially with someone with diminished egg reserve. He never changed tactics or levels of medicine through each of my cycles. After the cycles didn’t work we thought that and suggested that maybe we should change things and basically got an unfavorable response.
In all of my treatment cycles I had low dose of follistim and we tried testosterone hoping this would help. In the end resulted in negative pregnancy. We were not happy that his approach did not change cycle to cycle with my condition
Describe your experience with your nurse at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey). (Assigned nurse: Kelly & Jess)
All the nurses working at Dr Morgan’s office were excellent! They were very compassionate, honest and helpful. They were very detailed in their instructions and always got back to me when I had questions
We felt that Dr Morgan was not very aggressive in approach especially with someone with diminished egg reserve. He never changed tactics or levels of medicine through each of my cycles. After the cycles didn’t work we thought that and suggested that maybe we should change things and basically got an unfavorable response. We loved his Nursing staff They were very friendly and informative. These were the Team of women that I saw 2-3 times a week so they made me feel more at ease with everything we were going through.
We have good insurance so we didn’t have a lot out of pocket for IUI/IVF but being I have diminished egg reserve this is not covered

2020, Consult
[Dr. Allen Morgan] always took his time to answer all my questions and he never rushed...is very educated and stays up to date on the most up to date research and treatment for infertility...he really cared of the outcome and tried the best for you...He always related to me showed a lot of compassion...He was honest and I felt like I can really trust him.
[The staff at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine] were very open and willing to answer all my questions...The strength I like the best is that you are not just a number you are very in they treat you very individualize...remember you by name...All his staff are nice as well...Dr Allen always took his time to answer all my questions and he never rushed. All his staff are nice as well
I felt like he was a true doctor like he really cared of the outcome and tried the best for you. He always related to me showed a lot of compassion and reassured me that we will get this through this together. He was honest and I felt like I can really trust him
Just try your best and the doctor will help you
The only plan that we have right now is to start with an ultrasound and see when we can start my cycle
Describe your experience with your nurse at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey). (Assigned nurse: Kelly)
They were very open and willing to answer all my questions
The strength I like the best is that you are not just a number you are very in they treat you very individualize . They remember you by name . And a weakness is that I do have to travel a little bit more but it’s worth it
A lot less than others
Describe Allen Morgan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey).
He said we will have to see my ultrasound to see if it’s possible that we have extra eggs he was very Blunt and wanted to seem bloodwork and ultrasounds before we got that for however he was positive and didn’t close the door right away he just said that we will wait to see
Lakewood
I had steroid injections, different pills on a timely schedule [with Dr. Morgan]...I had a better result with the double embryo transfer...The Dr. and his staff made sure I was very comfortable... is the best fertility doctor around. I got pregnant my second trail. He will answer every question. The best part is the patient portal. I can see all my results within 1 hrs. I would recommend him to anyone whose seeking to have a child.
Nursing staff [at Allen Morgan Fertility] was always available when I need them. My questions were always answered. Nursing staff are more like a family to me. They all was very friendly...I had a better result with the double embryo transfer...I would give Morgan Fertility 100 as a grade. The Morgan staff is the best. I wouldn’t go to any other fertility doctor. Dr. Morgan is my doctor forever. I would recommend to all my friends and family.
Dr. Morgan is the best fertility doctor around. I got pregnant my second trail. He will answer every question. The best part is the patient portal. I can see all my results within 1 hrs. I would recommend him to anyone whose seeking to have a child.
Dr. Morgan will not let you down. You will leave his office pregnant.
During my visit with Dr. Allen Morgan. The Dr. and his staff made sure I was very comfortable. I felt the Morgan staff are more like family to me. I can call them even after I wasn’t under their care anymore with any questions and get an answer.
I had steroid injections, different pills on a timely schedule.
Nursing staff was always available when I need them. My questions were always answered. Nursing staff are more like a family to me. They all was very friendly.
My insurance covered mostly everything. I only had to pay for freezings. Which was reasonable.
I had a better result with the double embryo transfer.
Lakewood
Doctor Morgan explained my fertility problems in a way I could understand. Doctor Morgan came up with a successful plan to treat my infertility. The outcome has been one successful live birth baby and one baby on the way. I am very pleased the treatment and care that I have received while at Doctor Morgan's office....The nursing staff communicated the instruction well and answer all my question and concerns well. I am extremely pleased with the help of the nursing staff and the rest of the staff at Doctor Morgan's office.
The staff at Doctor Morgan's is very will educatated,compassionate, and helpful. The nursing staff communicated the instruction well and answer all my question and concerns well. I am extremely pleased with the help of the nursing staff and the rest of the staff at Doctor Morgan's office.... Doctor Morgan explained my fertility problems in a way I could understand. Doctor Morgan came up with a successful plan to treat my infertility. The outcome has been one successful live birth baby and one baby on the way. I am very pleased the treatment and care that I have received while at Doctor Morgan's office.
Doctor Morgan explained my fertility problems in a way I could understand. Doctor Morgan came up with a successful plan to treat my infertility. The outcome has been one successful live birth baby and one baby on the way. I am very pleased the treatment and care that I have received while at Doctor Morgan's office. I have also referred a friend to Doctor Morgan's office as a patient in which she had a baby with the help of Doctor Morgan.
Have hope in modern medicine otherwise I believe I wouldn't have any children
Hormone drug egg retrieval with 5day transfer. Hormone drug frozen embryo transfer
3500 for frozen embryo transfer
Single embryo transfer
Lakewood
Dr. Morgan is an amazing doctor and gives you all the answers with any question you may have. He has explained to me every outcome that has came my way and every option that i could have even if it was only one.... I would have to do ivf being that my tubes are blocked and basically take my eggs and fertilize the eggs with my husband sperm and then put in nack inside me to carry to term... go in there open hearted and be prepared for whatever comes your way.
The nurses [Allen Morgan Fertility] are always there and a phone call away if you have any questions or concerns. They always respond back same day.... they treat and talk to you like an adult and they explain every option there possibly is with the condition you are diagnos with... Dr. Morgan is an amazing doctor and gives you all the answers with any question you may have. He has explained to me every outcome that has came my way and every option that i could have even if it was only one.
never give up
absolutely amazing
go in there open hearted and be prepared for whatever comes your way. Nothing is never promised but as time goes by you will start to the light at the end of the tunnel. The nurses are always there and a phone call away if you have any questions or concerns. They always respond back same day.
around 14,000

2008 - 2013, Successful
Dr.Morgan was excellent at taking the time to explain everything he wanted to do. He tested me and my husband for everything possible to figure out why we weren't conceiving. When the first 2 iui cycles failed he asked our thoughts on ivf. He didn't want us to waste time/money on something that he wasn't sure would work for us and I loved his honesty.... He made sure to give me details on how many eggs were retrieved and they're quality/size. A couple days later i went back in for egg transfer.
They [Allen Morgan Fertility] make sure that every patient is comfortable with their visit so sometimes the wait can be a little long, but it's definitely worth it! They don't rush anyone out and take their time with all their patients. The waiting area is comfortable and stocked with magazines to keep you occupied.... All the nurses were nice and sweet. They all knew my name and spoke to me like a person. They answered all my questions, no matter how many times I asked them.
Take notes! He is very detailed and explains everything he plans to do for you.
I definitely felt like a human. All the staff knew me as soon as I walked in. They were there for me to cry when my first 2 ivf cycles failed. They treated me as an individual and not just a number.
I don't remember specific drug details, but I remember the injections fondly. I would inject myself daily and visit the office a few times a week to monitor egg production. When it was time for retrieval they put me under anesthesia. He made sure to give me details on how many eggs were retrieved and they're quality/size. A couple days later i went back in for egg transfer.
They make sure that every patient is comfortable with their visit so sometimes the wait can be a little long, but it's definitely worth it! They don't rush anyone out and take their time with all their patients. The waiting area is comfortable and stocked with magazines to keep you occupied.
If we wanted to freeze any eggs or was an additional $1000. The injections were a couple hundred dollars and our copay was $20 every office visit.
Lakewood

Dr Morgan's motto is Science and Compassion=Success, and that is really what he stands for. He is so knowledgeable yet so kind and patient at the same time. He would answer all my questions with such patience and I never felt like I was just one of a hundred patients. ... I used Clomid and Ovidral, at the same time as doing bloodwork and ultrasounds to determine the correct timing for everything.
They [Allen Morgan Fertility] have a pretty short wait time which is always a plus. The patient portal is awesome. The communication is great too, they always call you and leave you a voicemail and at the same time send everything on the portal. ... From the ultrasound tech to the bloodwork to the head nurse, each one is nicer than the next. They are so gentle and make you feel so comfortable, while trying to brighten your day at the same time.
You are in the best hands!!
The staff is so warm and make you feel like part of a family
The nurses are the best staff ever. From the ultrasound tech to the bloodwork to the head nurse, each one is nicer than the next. They are so gentle and make you feel so comfortable, while trying to brighten your day at the same time.
They have a pretty short wait time which is always a plus. The patient portal is awesome. The communication is great too, they always call you and leave you a voicemail and at the same time send everything on the portal.
I had great insurance so I just had small copays each time.
Allen Morgan
Ocean Township - (closed)
He [Dr. Morgan] was very helpful throughout the process. He answered any of my questions I had as I was very nervous to start this whole process. I would definetly reccomend him to anyone who is going through infertility. ... We first met with the doctor and then he decided the proper method we should try. He stated that me taking clomid and him monitoring my labwork that relations would be the best method to try.
There isn't anything I would complain about. Everything was great, they [Allen Morgan Fertility] were super helpful and supportive throroughout the process. I would highly reccomend them to anyone who is in need of fertility help ... They [nurses] were always super friendly and super supportive. Michele and Diana were the ones who helpednme most often. I am super grateful for Dr. Morgan and his staff!!
He was very helpful throughout the process. He answered any of my questions I had as I was very nervous to start this whole process. I would definetly reccomend him to anyone who is going through infertility.
No question is a stupid question. Always ask so you are never left wondering.
I felt very warm when I came to the office. The staff always made me feel comfortable and were always there when I had any questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey). (Assigned nurse: Michele)
They were excellent! They were always super friendly and super supportive. Michele and Diana were the ones who helpednme most often. I am super grateful for Dr. Morgan and his staff!!
There isn't anything I would complain about. Everything was great, they were super helpful and supportive throroughout the process. I would highly reccomend them to anyone who is in need of fertility help
It was completely reasonable due to my insurance being able to cover some cost
Doesn't apply
Lakewood

He [Dr. Allen Morgan] listened very closely about my history and the issues we've had. He answered all questions I had regarding treatments and what to expect through my time there. I'm very happy to say, my husband and I are finally expecting a little one!...First treatment was a negative pregnancy test, which was expected. Second treatment produced a positive result. I was monitored with my progesterone and HCG levels and ultra sound till my 8th week of pregnancy.
The staff was super caring! They helped and answered so many questions and provided care all through my time at Morgan Fertility...the staff and Dr. Morgan was very on top of things and help you throughout the whole process! I'm very pleased to have been working with such a caring staff. Now my husband and I are very excited to say, we are expecting!...they brought me in to do an IUI. First treatment was a negative pregnancy test, which was expected. Second treatment produced a positive result. I was monitored with my progesterone and HCG levels and ultra sound till my 8th week of pregnancy.
He listened very closely about my history and the issues we've had. He answered all questions I had regarding treatments and what to expect through my time there. I'm very happy to say, my husband and I are finally expecting a little one!
Be detailed. Even if you think it isn't an issue. Its a lot of time going back to the clinic but be super positive through it all!
Very caring staff! The communication regarding the process, what needed to be done and health was awesome.
Tracking my menstrual cycle and taking Clomid as a fertility pill. After finishing the 5 days of Clomid a visit in the office with bloodwork and ultrasound, maybe 2-3 times a week till the peak of ovulation. Once the day is determine to best do a treatment, they brought me in to do an IUI. First treatment was a negative pregnancy test, which was expected. Second treatment produced a positive result. I was monitored with my progesterone and HCG levels and ultra sound till my 8th week of pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine (formerly Women's Fertility Center of New Jersey). (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
Be positive through the whole process. It is overwhelming of information at first but the the staff and Dr. Morgan was very on top of things and help you throughout the whole process! I'm very pleased to have been working with such a caring staff. Now my husband and I are very excited to say, we are expecting!
I was covered at 100% by my insurance company.