Nurse available by email
FellowshipBoston’s Massachusetts General Hospital
625 Clark Avenue, Suite 17B
King of Prussia, PA 19406
215.654.1544
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Allison Lange to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of Philadelphia to a friend?
Since we are an LGBT couple with no known fertility issues, Dr. Lange recommended starting with IUI using a sperm donor. I did 2 medicated cycles using Letrozole and Ovidrel as a trigger shot. The first round was unsuccessful. The second round resulted in an ectopic pregnancy. We will be moving towards IVF due to the concerns of a higher chance of another ectopic pregnancy...In our case due to age and egg reserve, Dr. Lange recommended when we proceed with IVF to do a single embryo transfer.
IUI cycles [at RMA of Philadelphia] were about 1,200 with monitoring but not including medications...IVF cycles range from 10,750-26,000 depending on need not including medication...The clinic starts you off with a visit with the doctor of your choice to discuss a potential treatment plan. They discuss any procedures or bloodwork you may need to get done to start the process. The clinic is made up of multiple offices so some doctors do travel between clinics. Therefore, you may not always get to meet with your specific doctor if you go in for bloodwork, ultrasounds, etc. If visits are not time sensitive, such as baseline, you can try to schedule with your specific doctor. You also have the option of scheduling appointments at different offices if you they are closer to you. The King of Prussia office is open 7 days a week. I live a distance away from my clinic so they work with me to get bloodwork done local to my house to try to help with travel. While you may not see your specific doctor, the other doctors are equally qualified and willing to help. My IUI procedures were done by a different doctor and I still felt
How was your experience with Allison Lange at RMA of Philadelphia?
Dr. Allison Lange was very knowledgeable and thorough when she created our treatment plan. She was able to walk us through the plan and answer any questions regarding our specific case. When I had blood work or ultrasounds done, if she was not the doctor on call, she still reviewed all of the results and made the final decisions. When we went through our unfortunate ectopic pregnancy, she was there to tell me the next steps. Dr. Lange went out of her way to personally make arrangements for me and made sure that I understood everything fully. She was very compassionate and made me feel like I was important. After, she personally called to check in on how I was doing physically and emotionally. She set up another appointment to review our treatment plan and answer any questions we may have had.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Allison Lange at RMA of Philadelphia?
One piece of advice would be to go in with an open mind. She will take the time to review your case and create a plan for you based on your specific needs or goals.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Allison Lange at RMA of Philadelphia?
During our visits Dr. Lange was very welcoming and talked to us about our specific case. Our second IUI ended in an ectopic pregnancy. Dr. Lange sat with us and explained everything that was happening and comforted us. She also called after to check in on us following the procedure and creating a new plan.
Describe the protocols Allison Lange used in your cycles at RMA of Philadelphia and their degree of success.
The nurses were very compassionate, professional and willing to help. They called the same day with test results when applicable. If I sent an email via the secure portal, I always received an answer promptly.
Describe your experience with RMA of Philadelphia.
The clinic starts you off with a visit with the doctor of your choice to discuss a potential treatment plan. They discuss any procedures or bloodwork you may need to get done to start the process. The clinic is made up of multiple offices so some doctors do travel between clinics. Therefore, you may not always get to meet with your specific doctor if you go in for bloodwork, ultrasounds, etc. If visits are not time sensitive, such as baseline, you can try to schedule with your specific doctor. You also have the option of scheduling appointments at different offices if you they are closer to you. The King of Prussia office is open 7 days a week. I live a distance away from my clinic so they work with me to get bloodwork done local to my house to try to help with travel. While you may not see your specific doctor, the other doctors are equally qualified and willing to help. My IUI procedures were done by a different doctor and I still felt as if I was treated as a person and they were still invested in my case.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Allison Lange at RMA of Philadelphia.
IUI cycles were about 1,200 with monitoring but not including medications IVF cycles range from 10,750-26,000 depending on need not including medication
Describe Allison Lange's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Philadelphia.
In our case due to age and egg reserve, Dr. Lange recommended when we proceed with IVF to do a single embryo transfer. I am unsure of other cases.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Allison Lange at RMA of Philadelphia.

Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Immunological, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
The nursing staff at RMA is wonderful, they are very kind and compassionate individuals and if I have any questions they respond back very quickly via phone or email...Strengths are communication and compassion by each individual, weakness would be the distance because I travel 100 miles and price because they are more expensive than other clinics I have looked at or went to...I feel like she [Dr. Allison Lange] didn’t jump into doing anything until we had all our ducks in a row. She truly is one of the nicest doctors I have dealt with over the past 3 years and an overall genuine and kind person...We made adjustments like synthroid for my borderline tsh, also started me on letrozole for a month to suppress my system for my endometriosis, along with testing my pituitary by ct scan due to elevated prolactin levels and started me on a medication for hyperprolactinemia, and I will get intralipid infusions for elevated NO cells . And will adjust my progesterone injections from the results of my era. To say the least I think that is very thorough and shows she is trying to everything she can to make this cycle work.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Immunological, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How was your experience with Allison Lange at RMA of Philadelphia?
When i first met with dr Lange she thoroughly reviewed my records from previous doctors and cycles and explained how we would approach treatment with her and what to expect. Once I went through an egg retrieval and then frozen transfer which resulted in a chemical, she recommended further testing as far as a miscarriage panel and ERA biopsy. I also recommended some further tests like natural killer cells and she agreed and wrote for it. Once we reviewed all results she took a different approach this time around which i am currently in the process of getting ready for a transfer. We made adjustments like synthroid for my borderline tsh, also started me on letrozole for a month to suppress my system for my endometriosis, along with testing my pituitary by ct scan due to elevated prolactin levels and started me on a medication for hyperprolactinemia, and I will get intralipid infusions for elevated NO cells . And will adjust my progesterone injections from the results of my era. To say the least I think that is very thorough and shows she is trying to everything she can to make this cycle work.
You are in good hands with a genuine and kind hearted physician that truly cares about her patients and developes a plan that works for you and if you have any questions or recommendations in your care she will take it into consideration and help as much as possible.
I felt like a human because every time I had questions or concerns Dr Lange would personally reach out to me via phone or in person and explain in detail what was going on. She did not push the work off to a nurse or anyone else. I would ask her what she would do in certain circumstances and she would be honest and tell me what she felt she would do and why. She is very compassionate and recommended different tests that she thought we help me during my treatment. I feel like she didn’t jump into doing anything until we had all our ducks in a row. She truly is one of the nicest doctors I have dealt with over the past 3 years and an overall genuine and kind person.
Unfortunately I don’t have results yet because I am getting ready for another transfer which I discussed earlier the different protocols she is currently using in my care.
Describe your experience with RMA of Philadelphia.
Not sure
She recommended single but was willing to do multiple due to recurrent miscarriages but explained the risks
+ Read more- Read less